Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Families

malik azan9090

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. Your name IRL: MalikAzan
2. Your age 20
3. Time zone GMT+5
4. Average online per day 9+hours
5. Your Discord malikazan#9010
6. Your Nickname Malikazan
7. Your ID 46038

Additional information
1. Leader of... Families Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
I want to be a leader for bloods because I know how to run an organization in the best way where everyone who deserves can be involved and people who can earn their rank who can show them. I know how all the vines work and have been in the industry for a long time where I took care of everything well.And i have exprience of some organization like national guard sahp and government i also have some illegal org exprience like i am dupty of ballas and families in en1 english sever.

What I will do is ensure that no more toxicity in the radio or in the chat because it is not something we will tolerate because it is important that all our members in the organization feel safe and feel as brotherhood i speaks 4 languages english urdu hindi and punjabi i speak this language with fluent and clear.

Being a leader of an organization, I have wanted to be for a long time because I think the time is right and lead my own organization in the way that no one else because I like to take responsibility like doing events and show with skills in calandstine event etc i make sure that no harssing and rasim in gang and no threat people in gang so they sure that they are safe and i give chance to all player to perform good and use there skills and so they rise up as they can and we help them to rise.
My advice is that Staff members enforce RolePlay more because it will give the game a much more IRL feeling and it may even attract more people. Most people who knew the rules would be accepted, but if their rp standard was low, I would assist them in improving it because I want to have strong rp with everyone in the city.

Guruji

Player
Player
Your name IRL = Chirag Sharma
2. Your age = 20
3. Time zone = GMT+5:30 Indian Time
4. Average online per day = 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord = Guruji#1495
6. Your Nickname = Badmash Guruji
7. Your ID = 62743

Additional information

1. Leader of The Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

= I have been in the city for a long time and I have experience of almost all legal or illegal organizations (leaving out a few) but illegals have always been my strength and priority I will try to give my best to run this gang. I think I have many great leadership skills and I can implement them as a leader.

=. I am now in high command of Vagos gang and I managed to gather experience i saw the both side legal and illegal I was also in the SAHP a few days ago and i know how to run events and turfs so from my opinion, I think I have enough experience to lead a gang.

= I can assess an individual's shooting, management, leadership, and communication skills. These abilities will ensure that the gang achieves the best possible outcome with minimal interference.

= For those who break the rules: I will make a strike system
1 Strike = Verbal warning
2 Strike = Demotion
3 strike = Kick or demote to rank 1

=People thing being in a gang is just kill people and rob people i will show people its not about kill people we will go as gang to events like FZ/CLAND/STORE ROBBERY/HOSTAGE SITUATION even the forgotten event like encashment. As thanks that my gang being active i will give them bonuses to motivate them to do more events.

=Its very important to stay neutral as leader and i saw many leaders they give his friends more things and not to people they all the time active in gang and deserves it

Daddy Adi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL-aditya jhunjhunwala
2. Your age-20
3. Time zone-GMT +5:30 INDIAN TIME
4. Average online per day-10 HRS
5. Your Discord-AVJ154#6424
6. Your Nickname-aditya badmash
7. Your ID-67761
Additional information
1. Leader of families

a. i have been in the city for quite some time and managed to gain experience of illegal as well as legal orgs as a member as well as high command .
b. like every other player i have started grand theft auto with vice city and san andreas thus the love for the gang families and CJ will be in my mind as i apply for the leadership of this particular gang.
c. currently i am a high command of SAHP and in the past i have been a high command of vagos thus i know how to think like a gangster as well as a cop which can be used to get out of situations easily and make sure that my gangster brothers roam around like gangsters freely and don't get imprisoned.
d. Last but not the least I have gained lots of experience and made lots of contacts by being a part of both illegal and legal orgs in the past and i can use that to get the best players in the new generation family gang which will born out of the ashes of the previous terms family gang ,and this gen family will be here to rule san andreas

a. Firstly i will be hiring a special team in this gang which will consist of experienced ex members from legal and illegal orgs and that team will train each and every new gang member that becomes a part of our gang to make sure we spread fear amongst the citizens but don't break rules .
b. i will create a new punishment system where :-
1. strike 1 - gangster will recieve training again .
2. strike 2 - gangster will get warning and suspension for a few days
3 . strike 3 - fired from org.
c . Last but not the least i along with a team of 2 members will make a log in the email server where each and every gangster from high rank to low rank gangsters need to update their daily activity so that we can check who deserves promotion ,who deserves demotion and who needs to get trained again to make sure family stays on top .

Vinnu Warren

Music Eddict 🎶
Player
The following players have been selected for Families interviews at 16:00 server time on 11th November.

Soumil Habibi#4398 - Soumil Badmash - 39732
malikazan#9010 - Malikazan - 46038

The application for The Families Leader are now Closed.

Luna Fellas

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Onurcan Yaygıngöl
2. Your age : 23
3. Time zone : GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day : 5-13 Hours
5. Your Discord : Curliynn#4683
6. Your Nickname : Luna Adrett
7. Your ID : 11405

Additional information
1. Leader of Families

- The first reason is that Leadership is my passion and I want to pursue my passion in Families, I have thousands of hours in Roleplay and I always wanted to be a Rebel/Bandit and promote illegal activities in the city, Being a Leader I will make sure that the members of Families. must act professionally, follow all the rules and make sure that they participate in every event like Clandestine , Store Robbery , NG Raid , Battleship and Turf wars.

- I have been high command in many gangs and have lead many families and I have seen many gangs fall down before their term ends and I truly believe that is because of the poor communication and lack of motivation between the leader and the members, I will make sure that my communication is continuous , gentle and skillful with the members and I will always do everything in my hand to get them give their finest performance in the gang.

- I want to make Families the best gang in the city with the time and hard work I am willing to put in.

I am very kind hearted soft spoken and disciplined person . I take my duty very serious which makes me a good leader to lead his team throughout any phase they went in.

Thank you for reading my application and have a good day !!!

Safy Heshka

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL : Efe
Your age : 17
Time zone : GMT+3
Average online per day : 8-9 hours
Your Discord : Safy#3946
Your Nickname : Safy Pluxury
Your ID : 34259
1. Additional information

2. Leader of Famillies

3. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

First of all, I want to maximize the activity of this organization and its dominance in the ghetto. and I am aware that I need to ensure the activity of the people in my organization in order to achieve this.

Secondly , as a leader, I want my organization to follow and execute the Events's at the best time and in the best way. I will choose my deputies and hc's among experienced and knowledgeable people who will follow this issue.

Thirdly, I believe that my experience on the legal side, especially as a fib deputy director, can make my organization very strong and resilient against legal people, because I know how gangs should defend themselves, especially after gangs are raided, and my experience in this field can make this organization extremely strong. .

4. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

As a leader, it is very important for me and this city that the people in my organization know the rules well and stick to them.

Secondly, it is very important for me as a leader to ensure that the people in my organization get along well with each other and become very strong, because unity and solidarity are very important when it comes to the gang.

Thirdly, I want to show that people on the legal side are always weaker than us and who owns their city because as a gang leader I cannot allow anyone to be stronger than my organization.

Last edited:

James Shikari

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Aditya Singh Gaur
2. Your age: My Age is 16 Years
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30 Indian Time Zone
4. Average online per day: My average Online per day is 4 to 6 hours
5. Your Discord: ShivaSingh#2454
6. Your Nickname: Katherine Vercettii
7. Your ID: 57451
Additional information
1. Leader of Families

Ans.) I want to become Leader of Families as i was under deputy in the previous term in families. And as a under deputy i have lead many events in families gang.

Secondly, As a Leader I will give my best to make all Events successfull and will not break any kind of rule one more important thing is that when i was in families i saw that some highcommands gave rank to there friends Even if they do not know the rules properly so if i became the leader i will strictly take care of That.

And I will also make sure that No one try to misuse there power as a HC. And As i also have experience of Legal side so i know there tactics and strategy so if i became the Leader I strive To Be Honest, Punctual, Calm at all situation and give my best to my organization by not becoming fake, selfish and jealous.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

Ans.) My Advices On improving RolePlay Level in organization are as follows

1. Prior Interview before making them HC so they know each and everything
2. Giving training to the people who have first time experience in city
3. By having a Professional Warning System.
4. By making sure that everyone is following events rules properly for example not wearing gang clothes and using personal vehicle in events
5. By Doing activity check through bodycam
6. And By Not Giving free Ranks to anyone

I HAVE A PROFESSIONAL PUNISHMENT SYSTEM
STRIKE-1: IT WOULD BE A CALM VERBAL WARNING IF HE DOES ANY NON RP THINGS IN EVENT
STRIKE-2: IT WOULD BE A DEMOTION IF HE GETS ADMIN PUNISHMENT
STRIKE-3: IT WOULD BE A KICK AND BLACKLIST A MASS RULE BREAK BY ANY MEMBER

I HAVE A PROFESSIONAL RANK SYSTEM

1. FREEZE
2. LEARNER
3. PALADIN
4. DIVINE
5. OVERLORD
6. HUSTLER
7. GRAFFITI
8. RECRUITER
9. TURFER
10.WARLORD
11. KINGPIN
12. UNDERBOSS
13. BOSS

Thanku For Reading My application Till Here Have a Nice Day ahead. Peace Out

Yous Macher

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: yousuf
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: UTC+01:00
4. Average online per day : schooldays: 6hrs non school days 8h+
5. Your Discord: yousuf#6799
6. Your Nickname : yousuf malik
7. Your ID : 8420
Additional information
1. Leader of... Families

2a: i want to be leader because i want to help the new people in the city how to enjoy gang and how to rp in the city and i want to do a lot of events with my gang ( daily store robbery , fz , hostage situation , bs , clands and more) i will only let acctive people in gang and not that i have 80+ people online and only 10 or 20 at a event at the end of the week i wil give bonus to evryone for how acctive they were in the gang ( 10k for store robbery, clads,fz 5k for bs and all the other events )

2b i will make a active spray team that will do sprays evrey hour and i will also make a team that will check who is comming to events and who is not comming sow that i have only people in my gang that will attend to events and know rules i will also do somtimes events in arena ( the person with the most kills will get 100k or we will race with cars or bikes )

2c. i have a lot of experience in gangs i was deputy in Bloods Families Ballas Marabunta and i was leader in Marabunta and i ended my term succsefly and i got a 100% turf and if i get leadership i allready have a gehtto team a spray team and a turf team

2f at the end of my term i will end my 60 days term with 0 warns and 100% turfs and a gang with only acctive people

do more event where the leos need to comme sow the leos also have fun in the city

Abdul Wahab

Player
Player
Additional information
1. Leader of Families

Ans.) I want to become Leader of Families as i was under deputy in the previous term in families. And as a under deputy i have lead many events in families gang.

Secondly, As a Leader I will give my best to make all Events successfull and will not break any kind of rule one more important thing is that when i was in families i saw that some highcommands gave rank to there friends Even if they do not know the rules properly so if i became the leader i will strictly take care of That.

And I will also make sure that No one try to misuse there power as a HC. And As i also have experience of Legal side so i know there tactics and strategy so if i became the Leader I strive To Be Honest, Punctual, Calm at all situation and give my best to my organization by not becoming fake, selfish and jealous.

4. By making sure that everyone is following events rules properly for example not wearing gang clothes and using personal vehicle in events

STRIKE-1: IT WOULD BE A CALM VERBAL WARNING IF HE DOES ANY NON RP THINGS IN EVENT

1. FREEZE
2. LEARNER
3. PALADIN
4. DIVINE
5. OVERLORD
6. HUSTLER
7. GRAFFITI
8. RECRUITER
9. TURFER
10.WARLORD
11. KINGPIN
12. UNDERBOSS
13. BOSS

Thanku For Reading My application Till Here Have a Nice Day ahead.
He will be good leader for THE FAMILIES

Athrill

Player
Player
Additional information
1. Leader of Families

1. FREEZE
2. LEARNER
3. PALADIN
4. DIVINE
5. OVERLORD
6. HUSTLER
7. GRAFFITI
8. RECRUITER
9. TURFER
10.WARLORD
11. KINGPIN
12. UNDERBOSS
13. BOSS

Thanku For Reading My application Till Here Have a Nice Day ahead. Peace Out
He can be a good leader.

Khalid Balkour

Player
Player
1. Khalid Balkour
3.GMT
4.9-12
5.Khalid Ghost#4326
6.Khalid Balkour

Leader of Families

I would like to become Families because i love Criminal RP and i would like to prove to everyone that Criminal RP is a fun place to be and its very enjoyful and i want to improve Families in general because its Leader's have not being doing anything with the potential Families and If i get Leadership i will use all of the potential to make Families Great Again and make sure Families is a enjoyful and supportive gang to be in and always help my people.
- I want to make Families a nice organized organization where all people are motivated to
work and equality exists in the organization so all people can achieve a certain rank
fairly. -

- I have a lot of experience on the legal side which will benefit Families as I can
use that knowledge to do as much illegal stuff without getting the organization

any sort of punishment. -.

Advices for Improving RP in the ORG.

- I would punish people who break rules in order to keep everyone in the organization

in line and a clean organization. -

- I would incourage people to rob more, be more active in ghetto and make more people
attend events like Cland, Battleship and much more as that increases the roleplay in

a gang instead of just killing people in ghetto. -
I would bring Amazing people into the ORG to improve Training.
I would make a system to improve RP.

Behroz Shahh

EX-LEADER OF FAMILIES
Player
1. Your name IRL: MalikAzan
2. Your age 20
3. Time zone GMT+5
4. Average online per day 9+hours
5. Your Discord malikazan#9010
6. Your Nickname Malikazan
7. Your ID 46038

Additional information
1. Leader of... Families Gang

I want to be a leader for bloods because I know how to run an organization in the best way where everyone who deserves can be involved and people who can earn their rank who can show them. I know how all the vines work and have been in the industry for a long time where I took care of everything well.And i have exprience of some organization like national guard sahp and government i also have some illegal org exprience like i am dupty of ballas and families in en1 english sever.

What I will do is ensure that no more toxicity in the radio or in the chat because it is not something we will tolerate because it is important that all our members in the organization feel safe and feel as brotherhood i speaks 4 languages english urdu hindi and punjabi i speak this language with fluent and clear.

Being a leader of an organization, I have wanted to be for a long time because I think the time is right and lead my own organization in the way that no one else because I like to take responsibility like doing events and show with skills in calandstine event etc i make sure that no harssing and rasim in gang and no threat people in gang so they sure that they are safe and i give chance to all player to perform good and use there skills and so they rise up as they can and we help them to rise.
My advice is that Staff members enforce RolePlay more because it will give the game a much more IRL feeling and it may even attract more people. Most people who knew the rules would be accepted, but if their rp standard was low, I would assist them in improving it because I want to have strong rp with everyone in the city.
He shall get the lead is highly eligble +1b

Axo Carter

Always Respect Everyone & Follow Every Rules
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1.Your name IRL: Subhajit Mal
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6 - 8 hours
5. Your Discord: AxoFear#7900
6. Your Nickname: Axofear Badmash
7. Your ID: 12377

Additional information
1. Leader of Families

New_Project.jpg

1. I want the leadership because I came to the city a long time ago and worked a lot in gangs & Leos and gained a lot of experience. couple of weeks ago I joined Bloods Street started gaining more experience through the leader and deputies and try to lead the gang by my own leading skill like try to lead the gang in clands, battleship, store robbery, Fort Zancudo raids etc. I got so much quick rank ups in gang for my hard work and dedication though I left
disband the organization I have got a very good experience. then i got the leadership for marabunta , we did so much events and activities like we won's lots of turfs , lots of battleship , and we became one of highest active gang ever .

2. Also I want the leadership cause from the starting I was in legal org (lspd, sahp, fib) for a long time there for I know how legal orgs works, how they deal with situation so through this experience I can dominate legal orgs, I can understand what their next step will be it will be so easy to the gang then.

3. Also I want to become leader so I can interact with so many players and for that I can help newcomers who just came to the city because they are undertaken but their capabilities are very high. I can fully train them about gangs and other stuffs like every rule which we have to follow, and which thing is good as per situation to make the RP better to everyone.

3. My Advice Improving Roleplay Level

1. The first important thing to improve Roleplay level in organization is inviting people who really knows the rules. Before inviting someone to the gang, the leader or deputies should take an interview of him/her. In the interview they should ask him / her about every gang rule possible and how they work. If he/she doesn't know any of the rules, the leader and deputies should let him/her know about each and every rule about the gang to make the RP experience best for everyone.

2. Before going to an event, the leader has to meet his/her gang members in the Headquarter before 20 min of the event to make it easier for the leader to gear up the members and pull up to the event at perfect time.

3.We should give Bonus at least 2 times and rank up every week to appreciate Gang members for their works and efforts they did towards their Gang to boost them and to increase their morale.

Behroz Shahh

EX-LEADER OF FAMILIES
Player
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼ : ABOUT ME : ╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼

1-Your Name : SYED BEHROZ HASSAN BUKHARI SHAH

2-Your Age : 14
3-Time Zone : GMT + 5:00 ( Pakistan standard time )
4-Average online per day : In past few days i was busy but now i try to maintain average online of 4 to 6 hours
5-Your Discord : Behroz shah#0416
6-Your Nickname : Behroz shah
7-Your ID : 217563

╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼ : ADDITIONAL INFORMATION : ╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼

1. Leader of :

╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼

2. Why do you want to be leader of This Particular Organization?

I want to be leader of this particular organization because i know how to lead a gang and have very much experience in criminal organizations . I have been on high posts in EN02, and now I feel that I can lead this post with no warnings. also i have found many ways to improve RP in my organization. ( we will talk about it in Q3 ).

I want to clear my term with no warnings and I feel Insha'Allah I will.

I want to get known as the best leader with in the history of Families and remain a good person in peoples mind.

I will capture all the ghetto area under Families Insha'Allah.

I left EN02 for sometime and was on EN01 and have developed some skills like how to negotiate with admins, other Organization members.

3. Your advice for improving Role play level in organization ?

So I Have many ideas to improve RP Level under my rule,
Lets begin with Warn system,

Warn System in my Organization:

So in my Organization I will introduce a warn system in which if you break a rule you get 1 warning, there will be 3 warning for each person, If someone exceeds with 3/3 warn then he will be kicked from Organization and can not join again.

Blacklist system:
In my Gang there if someone try's to breaks a Rule that can cause Warn to Leader/Organization . He/she will be Black Listed from organization until my term is over.

Promotion and Demotion system:
So I will introduce a promotion system just like Real life Organizations. If someone just join gang and he just take guns etc. and is not seen in Events then he will be demoted but if someone is seen in Events then we will consider him and after some conversation with my deputy's and HC's we will promote him/she.

Fair chance:
So in my organization everyone will get a fair chance to proof themselves. E.G: If someone just joined the Organization and is good shooter, knows all the rules then he will be considered by my Turf team leader and he will give a test. If he passes the test then he will be promoted to Turfer from Rank1. He will be given fair chance.
Using different strategies :
After negotiating with the Curators and Administrators I will use some different strategies in events. E.G: Allies with Different Organization in Hostage situation.

Assigning players different jobs:
I will assign a Turf Leader and Turf Deputy to Hire Turfers for Organization and some HC's to teach new players proper RP. I will assign some players for Interview.

Trial System:
After players join The Organization they will be invited on discord and there they would be given a form to fill. If they fail the test then they will only be demoted and trained by HC's.
This system will clear corrupt High Commands.

So these were the things which i will do to increase level of RP in the Organization.

╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼

My Aims in this Organization:
-Completing my term with no Warnings.
-Taking 100% Graffiti
-Taking 100% Turf
-Developing a good image as a leader around the players
-Best Leader in the history of Families

Thanks for reviewing my application and your precious time.

Last edited:

Behroz Shahh

EX-LEADER OF FAMILIES
Player
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼ : ABOUT ME : ╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼

1-Your Name : SYED BEHROZ HASSAN BUKHARI SHAH

2-Your Age : 14
3-Time Zone : GMT + 5:00 ( Pakistan standard time )
4-Average online per day : In past few days i was busy but now i try to maintain average online of 4 to 6 hours
5-Your Discord : Behroz shah#0416
6-Your Nickname : Behroz shah
7-Your ID : 217563

╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼ : ADDITIONAL INFORMATION : ╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼

1. Leader of :

2. Why do you want to be leader of This Particular Organization?

I want to be leader of this particular organization because i know how to lead a gang and have very much experience in criminal organizations . I have been on high posts in EN02, and now I feel that I can lead this post with no warnings. also i have found many ways to improve RP in my organization. ( we will talk about it in Q3 ).

I want to clear my term with no warnings and I feel Insha'Allah I will.

I want to get known as the best leader with in the history of Families and remain a good person in peoples mind.

I will capture all the ghetto area under Families Insha'Allah.

3. Your advice for improving Role play level in organization ?

So I Have many ideas to improve RP Level under my rule,
Lets begin with Warn system,

Warn System in my Organization:

So in my Organization I will introduce a warn system in which if you break a rule you get 1 warning, there will be 3 warning for each person, If someone exceeds with 3/3 warn then he will be kicked from Organization and can not join again.

Blacklist system:
In my Gang there if someone try's to breaks a Rule that can cause Warn to Leader/Organization . He/she will be Black Listed from organization until my term is over.

Promotion and Demotion system:
So I will introduce a promotion system just like Real life Organizations. If someone just join gang and he just take guns etc. and is not seen in Events then he will be demoted but if someone is seen in Events then we will consider him and after some conversation with my deputy's and HC's we will promote him/she.

Fair chance:
So in my organization everyone will get a fair chance to proof themselves. E.G: If someone just joined the Organization and is good shooter, knows all the rules then he will be considered by my Turf team leader and he will give a test. If he passes the test then he will be promoted to Turfer from Rank1. He will be given fair chance. After negotiating with the Curators and Administrators I will use some different strategies in events. E.G: Allies with Different Organization in Hostage situation

Using different strategies :
After negotiating with the Curators and Administrators I will use some different strategies in events. E.G: Allies with Different Organization in Hostage situation.

Assigning players different jobs:
I will assign a Turf Leader and Turf Deputy to Hire Turfers for Organization and some HC's to teach new players proper RP. I will assign some players for Interview.

Trial System:
After players join The Organization they will be invited on discord and there they would be given a form to fill. If they fail the test then they will only be demoted and trained by HC's.
This system will clear corrupt High Commands.

So these were the things which i will do to increase level of RP in the Organization.

╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼

My Aims in this Organization:
-Completing my term with no Warnings.
-Taking 100% Graffiti
-Taking 100% Turf
-Developing a good image as a leader around the players
-Best Leader in the history of Families

Thanks for reviewing my application and your precious time.
in section fair chance theres and editing mistake so respected admin kindly ignore the line after "after newgotiating with...."

Now i edited it and it is fixed now

Last edited:

Nik Federal

Player
Player
Information

Additional information
1. Leader of Families

New_Project.jpg

1. I want the leadership because I came to the city a long time ago and worked a lot in gangs & Leos and gained a lot of experience. couple of weeks ago I joined Bloods Street started gaining more experience through the leader and deputies and try to lead the gang by my own leading skill like try to lead the gang in clands, battleship, store robbery, Fort Zancudo raids etc. I got so much quick rank ups in gang for my hard work and dedication though I left
disband the organization I have got a very good experience. then i got the leadership for marabunta , we did so much events and activities like we won's lots of turfs , lots of battleship , and we became one of highest active gang ever .

2. Also I want the leadership cause from the starting I was in legal org (lspd, sahp, fib) for a long time there for I know how legal orgs works, how they deal with situation so through this experience I can dominate legal orgs, I can understand what their next step will be it will be so easy to the gang then.

3. Also I want to become leader so I can interact with so many players and for that I can help newcomers who just came to the city because they are undertaken but their capabilities are very high. I can fully train them about gangs and other stuffs like every rule which we have to follow, and which thing is good as per situation to make the RP better to everyone.

1. The first important thing to improve Roleplay level in organization is inviting people who really knows the rules. Before inviting someone to the gang, the leader or deputies should take an interview of him/her. In the interview they should ask him / her about every gang rule possible and how they work. If he/she doesn't know any of the rules, the leader and deputies should let him/her know about each and every rule about the gang to make the RP experience best for everyone.

2. Before going to an event, the leader has to meet his/her gang members in the Headquarter before 20 min of the event to make it easier for the leader to gear up the members and pull up to the event at perfect time.

3.We should give Bonus at least 2 times and rank up every week to appreciate Gang members for their works and efforts they did towards their Gang to boost them and to increase their morale.
Badmash On TOP

Zeeshan Mirza

Youtuber | Para Ze | Content Creator | Streamer
Player
Information.
1. Your name IRL: Zeeshan Mirza
2. Your age: 26
3. Time zone: GMT +5
4. Average online per day: 5 to 6 hours
5. Your Discord: Zeeshan_Mirza#9224
6. Your Nickname: Zeeshan Mirza
7. Your ID: 336

Additional information
1. Leader of The Families

The first reason is, i am 52 years icly and well know about rules, many times work as Deputy Leader and one time Ballas leader. I have only 2 goals Turf and Ghetto Clapping.

2. Well experienced of ghetto clapping, know all the graffiti locations, know about events, handle the tense situation. Weekly meeting with gang members, Remove toxicity from their roots. New faces will comes in ghetto for fight.

3. Daily store robbery, Daily FZ, Battleship well managed clandestine. The Families will be the criminal gang of the city. it's warehouse always full with weapons. Everyone feel friendly environment and in this way they will fight for their gang and attend all events.

1. My advice is to improve the RP level and friendly environment in the organization.

2. I will try to give prizes and bonus who active in the gang and do good for the gang and I will give bonus 2 days in week so people get motivated and provide them guns for fight and always be ready for any ghetto situation. For any Ghetto situation warehouse will be open every time for our boys to take guns and go for fight.

3. I try to add peoples who know rules, RP level and situations.

4. The leader of the gang must meet every period with the members of his gang and talk about the conditions of the gang and raise the ranks who active and do good for gang. My dm is always open for my boys.

Guruji

Player
Player
Your name IRL = Chirag Sharma
2. Your age = 20
3. Time zone = GMT+5:30 Indian Time
4. Average online per day = 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord = Guruji#1495
6. Your Nickname = Badmash Guruji
7. Your ID = 62743

Additional information

1. Leader of Families

2. Why do you want to
be a leader of this specific organization?

= I have been in the city for a long time and I have experience of almost all legal or illegal organizations (leaving out a few) but illegals have always been my strength and priority I will try to give my best to run this gang. I think I have many great leadership skills and I can implement them as a leader.

=. I am U- Deputy of families before disbanded and EX- in high command of Balls gang and I managed to gather experience i saw the both side legal and illegal I was also in the SAHP a few days ago and i know how to run events and turfs so from my opinion, I think I have enough experience to lead a gang.

= I can assess an individual's shooting, management, leadership, and communication skills. These abilities will ensure that the gang achieves the best possible outcome with minimal interference.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

= For those who break the rules: I will make a strike system
1 Strike = Verbal warning
2 Strike = Demotion
3 strike = Kick or demote to rank 1

=People thing being in a gang is just kill people and rob people i will show people its not about kill people we will go as gang to events like BS/FZ/CLAND/STORE ROBBERY/HOSTAGE SITUATION even the forgotten event like encashment. As thanks that my gang being active i will give them bonuses to motivate them to do more events.

=Its very important to stay neutral as leader and i saw many leaders they give his friends more things and not to people they all the time active in gang and deserves it

Soumil Carter

Ex-Leader of Families
Player
Information

Additional information
1. Leader of Families

New_Project.jpg

Axo for the Boss

Top Bottom