Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Families

Heartrobbe Baba

Player
Player
FAMILIES
Information
1. Your name IRL - Anishk Manik McGee
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 9 - 13 Hrs
5. Your Discord - HEARTROBBE#9119
6. Your Nickname - Heartrobbe Chan
7. Your ID - 28047

Additional information: I was high command in a lot of gang in the city im an old player and i have a lot of experience and i know all the server rules

1. Leader of... Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

First of all, I want to be a leader because as soon as I entered the city for the first time, I was very confused and had a hard time, but as soon as I entered the gang for the first time, I entered FAMILIES and the people there were nice to me and explained everything to me, so I want to be in this specific gang In addition I want to give people the best feeling they can get. I choose to be a leader in Families because I want to show how a gang should really be.

Second, I want the role play to be much better, which means I won't lend a hand to everyone. All kinds of breaking rules, that is, if someone shoots someone with a gun in their hand (pg)

Thirdly, everything in my org will be in order, for example at 18:00, everyone is already waiting in HQ ready for BS, so I am interested in being a leader and also why do you have to give me the option to choose

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

My first advice that i will make sure that before everyone enters my org I will test them well and see that they do know the rules in addition I will be very dedicated and before each event will explain to all the people about the event and what they cannot do in this event for example (clands cannot be with a vest) in addition I I will do a lot of hostage sit and a lot of store rob so that my gang will not have a single boring moment and enjoy what rp I will get some people who know several languages so that they can recruit people and thus give all people a chance to enter my org.

lucymazekeen

Player
Player
1. My IRL name: Ezgi
2. My age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 5-10 hours
5. My discord: Ezgi#8915
6. Nickname: Lucy Mazekeen

7. My ID: 42553

1. Leader of...

✔️the Families Gang.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
✔️I want to be a leader because I saw my own potential during the time I spend on this server and ready to take this potential and my gaming experience one step further.
✔️The encouragement of my friends who have been playing actively since the first day of the server and who have experience in every side of the server, and knowing that they would help me motivated me to become a leader.
✔️As a female leader, I believe that I will lead a different and more constructive leadership than other leaders.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
✔️First of all, my own observations, and then as my friends told me, there is a very toxic and unruly environment between gangs in the server. It is among my biggest plans to go out of this environment and invite the players who follow the rules as much as possible in roleplaying, are respectful and play the game with fun, to my own gang and become the gang of the illegal side appreciated by everyone. I plan to focus more on roleplay elements (store robberies, hostage situations, FZ raids etc.) than Turfs. During the process of my leadership, I will participate in these events as much as possible and every event will be enjoyed both for my own gang members and other organizations. I plan to create a gang image where legal forces will be happy when they see our gang members at the event because they believe they will have a good time. I have many friends who have been actively playing since the first day of the server who will help me on this path. I believe you should give me a chance to lead the gang in a way that we will set an example for this server with them.

I don’t aim to make my gang most active gang in the server, My ultimate goal is to make most efficient and enjoyable gang in every area possible.

Thank you for reading.

bucky_

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Fin
2. Your age - 16
3. Your time zone - GMT +1
4. Your average time per day - 5-8 hours
5. Your discord - Bucky#0978
6. Nickname - Bucky Mayt
7.Your ID - 255

Leader of The Families

Why would do i want to be the leader of The Families
?
I would love to be the leader of Families as i have been High command in many Gangs before and seen both bad gangs and Great gangs . I have lots of leadership skills that can help all members of the gang and encourage them to behave well and most importantly have fun ! . Lastly , I see lots of gangs just focus on turfs instead of all the events like : Cland , Fort Zancudo , Store robberies and much more .

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
I think a lot of people don't roleplay in gangs and just like to go to the ghetto and kill people . I think there should be more roleplay with store robberies , hostage situations and just around the city . I will encourage my Gang members to engage in rp as much as they can to avoid any rulebreaks .

What have i proven ?
I Have been on en2 since the day of release and have had much fun roleplaying in this fantastic server . I have mostly been playing this server and on the side , roleplaying on the en1 server . In my opinion en1 lacks roleplay so my focus is on the roleplay on en2. I have been high command in gangs on both serves and have had a successful family on en2 .

Thank you for your time
Bucky

Spitty Rio

account lost☹️
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Yaseen
2. Your age - 21
3. Time zone - UTC 5:30
4. Average online per day - 7 hours
5. Your Discord - Spitty#9073
6. Your Nickname - Spitty Roi
7. Your ID - 10952

1. Leader of The Families

I am playing in this city for like 1 year and in this period of time i worked in every single organization as High command and as normal member and i have experience and i know i made many mistakes but i learned from those mistakes and i can say i wont make mistakes cause i have experience, and i saw the previous terms were disbanding very soon so i want to be leader of The families and make a successful term.

-> I will focus on quality more than quantity while i will recruit

-> No favouritism

-> Maintain Roleplay (IC and OOC)

-> I will follow rules strictly

-> Daily Events

-> I will make best turf team

-> I will focus on Graffiti and try my best for 100% turf

-> and i will help my gang members in any problem by my knowlege

Thanks for reading My application!
Families will be on Top!

Last edited:

Pratik

Player
Player
Information
1. Pratik Rana
2. 22 years old
3. GMT +05:30
4. 5-6 Hours
5. pratik18#2987
6. Pratik Roy
7. 23553

Additional Information
1. Leader of Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
👉Families, The gang which was once one of the most dangerous and reputed gang, But nowadays due to some incidents it seems like this gang does not have the fear in people which it used to have.. It may be due to bad leadership or some misunderstanding in rules... I want to take this huge opportunity and want to get it in its old position and the position it deserve which is No. 1...

👉I have been into many illegal organization for many months, I have had a lot of experience in gang events and I can make sure that if I get this opportunity of being leader of Families, I will share it of each of my Gang members, And that also allows me to make almost no mistake... I will make sure to teach my gang members before any event starts which reduces possiblity of doing mistakes...

👉At last, I just want to say that The Families is not just a gang but its an emotion, Emotion of all of us, and I would Like to Take its legacy even further with my quality of leadership and will give my 100% to make it most active and influenced gang in the city again.

👉 Although the roleplay is very stable and getting better day by day, I would contribute in removing toxicity between gang members,
👉 I will always focus on the attendance of HC in gang events...
👉 I will make sure that no HC steal any stuff from warehouse for their profit.
👉 I will Teach my gang members each of the thing before going into any event.
👉 I will make sure that HC should attend atleast 1 or 2 event a day.
👉 I will make sure to give my gang members equal opportunity in events.
👉 I will make sure that THE FAMILIES will become the No. 1 Gang in the city.

Rank system
[13] Real G/Top G
[12] Under G
[11] Thug Commander
[10] Streets Turfer
[9] Streets Mafia
[8] Experienced Thug
[7] The Thug
[6] Clapper
[5] Mental Mafia
[4] Thug Robbers
[3] Experienced Homie
[2] Young Homie
[1] Lil Homie

Behroz shah

Player
Player
1. Behroz shah
2. 14 soon 15
3. Pakistan (GMT+5) (Pakistan Standard Time)
4. 4 hours to 8 hours
5. Behroz shah#0416
6. Behroz shah
7. 31037

Additional information:
1.Leader of The Families

2.: i want to improve my RP experience by leading a criminal organization.
:i play very much hehehhe
: when i arrived in the server 2 months ago i thought i shall go in gov. org but i met my freind rohan xoxo and we joined bloods (that time i didn't knew the rules and got so much demorgan XD) after that i joined some more orgs but for breaking rules i got more punishments then i finally decide to read the rules. after reading all the rules i haven't broke them yet.
so, now i feel confident that i can become the leader of this org. (if selected for interview xd )
i really enjoyed being in the criminal orgs and like clapping in ghetto, store rob. ,amunation store rob., Clandestine etc. events (i also participated in global)
:i know the leader rules etc.
: i have very much experience in gangs like turf , global, store rob , hostage situation etc.

all of my gang members would enter by passing the interview.
my org will participate in every event. Deserving players would be on good posts.

point 1: remaining the difference about ooc ic.
point 2: giving a chance to new players (who know rules)
point 3: giving high posts to deserving players
point 4: giving a kick to players who break rules (because it would be dangerous for a criminal org. to have that players)
point 5: giving chance to everyone
point 6: Checking logs regularly (not letting anyone steal guns Amour) (Cheats)
point 7: making sure everyone has active body cam so it can help admins to get cheaters.

Achievements:

Bloods I rank 8
Families I rank 10 turfer
Marabunta grande I 7 rank
Los santos Vagos I rank 6

Current deputy of the family Black Mafia

Rank system:
13 I General
12 I Lieutenant General
11 I Marshal
10 I Turfer
9 I Recruiter
8 I King pin
7 I Street Clappa
6 I Veteran
5 I Homie
4 I Growing Grove
3 I Star
2 I Mute
1 I SuspendedBehroz shah

Expecting the best!!

Last edited:

Emenike Hergun

Participant
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Alperen
2. Your age: 25
3. Time zone: (GMT+3)
4. Average online per day: 10-16 hours per day
5. Your Discord: RoiFrey#6820
6. Your Nickname: Emenike Hergun
7. Your ID: 35612

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1.I have lived in this city for 38 years. After being High Command in many organizations I feel its time to lead one to 100% success,
I know all event timings and formats so Im ready to start winning.

2.One of the facts that makes me want to be the leader of this gang is that I am the top manager of a family of 450 people.
I can get along with many players and solve their problems.I apply the necessary punishments to the player who does wrong without separating the players.
I have been a top manager in 3 gangs before.
I played many hours as a high rank in different gangs to control the gang members and preparing members for events (Battleship, Submarine, Store Robbery, FZ, Clandestine etc.)

3.I am a perfectionist and I want my members to do a perfect job in the same way.
I share what we earn with my members.
I will focus on the graffitis as much as the other events because it can develop many of the gang members and i want them to improve and enjoy their time in the gang.

4.Members have to pass a test before joining the gang.
They have to have lived in the game for 7 years. They have to stay in the game for an average of 6 hours a day.
They have to know all the ghetto rules.I will refrain from hiring everyone who doesnt know the rules or being completely ignorant.

Rank System

10. Leader

9. Deputy

8.KingPin

7.Turfer

6.Captain

5.Hustler

4.Graffiti

3.Shooter

2.Gangster

1.Recruit

Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

1.Organization will be divided into 3 groups Leaders of groups will all be ranked below Deputy leaders: These groups are Recruitment groups Armory and Material group, and Events group.
Each Group (department) will be responsible for their stuff.

2.I wont do favouritism between any members or players.Everyone gets what he has earned.

3.I am mature enough and strong enough as a leader to maintain balance, I do not take any disrespect towards myself, or others.

4.I will keep the ghetto alive as much as i can and try to get families on top.(y)

Jax AGP

Get busy living or get busy dying.
Leader of unofficial org
Information
1. Your name IRL: Lucas
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: (GMT+2)
4. Average online per day: 4-12 houers per day
5. Your Discord: lucas-160807#5191
6. Your Nickname: Lucas Hollow
7. Your ID: 96
Additional information
1. Leader of Families
2. I have been highcommand every gang and dep in a few, mose of the time the leader was not even on so i was handeling everything even tho i was not even depudy, in the term i was depudy i have been working hard not to get dispanded and trying to make good rp for eveyone i want to do this again but make it even better this time. All the time i have been in gangs there is always something different and fun to do , not only turfing , do all kind of events and getting involved in a lot of events to make sure no one getting bored, i want to find a good balance betwine this. i dont just want to recute anyone i want to get good people in the gang that knows the rules, if anyone breaks server rules they will get kicked.
3. My idead if i get leader is to interact a lot with leo if that is thru hostage situasons or store robberys my goal is to do this every day to make a fun roleplay invierment for everyone.

Ranks:
13 villain
12 underboss
11 kingpin
10 godfather
9 turfer
8 known families
7 enforcer
6 Og shooter
5 Shooter
4 families
3 runner
2 recruit
1 freeze

Thankyou for reading and have a good day!

good luck my boy

Denis Verceti

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Deniz Berberoğlu
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT‎+3
4. Average online per day : 7-8 hr
5. Your Discord : DenizZZ#0093
6. Your Nickname : Denis KlonoR
7. Your ID 13554

1. Leader of... The Families

-Since I started the game, I have always been in gang gangs and took part in events when necessary and I was successful in directing my gang members.

- I play with people who know the rules and give my word to the people about the game and the presidency. I know and apply the ghetto rules and all the rules in the game.

-I always try to keep the gang and my members together and never break anyone's heart or say bad words I always try to keep everyone together I try to be a family under one roof

-In fz raid and more events, I will lead my gang successfully and actively and gather everyone there, and I will do hostage events and many events without breaking any rules.

-I want to take on this task because I always like helping people in the game as in my real life, because I have a leadership spirit.

- In order to roleplay you have to imagine what is going on and not just going and killing in the Ghetto. And i got to say Gang RP is so much more fun if you know what you are doing and I will provide good opportunities to all my gang members.

-The biggest thing I can do to raise my role play level and the level of my members is not to stay in the HQ and I will always actively organize conflict events and similar events.

-I am sure that I will teach the rules to the people who do not know the rules and then make the roleplays they can create in the wars in the ghetto in a better, healthier and cleaner way.

-My gang members are always in contact with their presidents and vice presidents and I will provide the necessary training, including my assistants and myself, so that there is no problem with Rp.

-I will not include people whose English level is not very high in role play activities as much as I can, and after asking them to improve their own English, they will always have a say in every activity.

There will be no Role Play bug and Fear Rp in my gang!

- Training members too be potential capture leaders, this task will be most hard, but will indeed be a long-term outcome.

- I'll also focus on the Turf team and the Graffiti team as I've been a Graffiti Leader so I'll try to train them myself.

Hope you will see my Potential.

Behroz shah

Player
Player
1. Behroz shah
2. 14 soon 15
3. Pakistan (GMT+5) (Pakistan Standard Time)
4. 4 hours to 8 hours
5. Behroz shah#0416
6. Behroz shah
7. 31037

Additional information:
1.Leader of The Families

2.: i want to improve my RP experience by leading a criminal organization.
:i play very much hehehhe
: when i arrived in the server 2 months ago i thought i shall go in gov. org but i met my freind rohan xoxo and we joined bloods (that time i didn't knew the rules and got so much demorgan XD) after that i joined some more orgs but for breaking rules i got more punishments then i finally decide to read the rules. after reading all the rules i haven't broke them yet.
so, now i feel confident that i can become the leader of this org. (if selected for interview xd )
i really enjoyed being in the criminal orgs and like clapping in ghetto, store rob. ,amunation store rob., Clandestine etc. events (i also participated in global)
:i know the leader rules etc.
: i have very much experience in gangs like turf , global, store rob , hostage situation etc.

all of my gang members would enter by passing the interview.
my org will participate in every event. Deserving players would be on good posts.

point 1: remaining the difference about ooc ic.
point 2: giving a chance to new players (who know rules)
point 3: giving high posts to deserving players
point 4: giving a kick to players who break rules (because it would be dangerous for a criminal org. to have that players)
point 5: giving chance to everyone
point 6: Checking logs regularly (not letting anyone steal guns Amour) (Cheats)
point 7: making sure everyone has active body cam so it can help admins to get cheaters.

Achievments :

Bloods / 8

The families / 10 turfer
Marabunta Grande / 7
Los santos vagos / 6

Current deputy of the family Black Mafia

Rank system:
13 I Villian
12 I Top G
11 I OG Grove
10 I Turfer
9 I Recruiter
8 I King pin
7 I Street Clappa
6 I Veteran
5 I Homie
4 I Growing Grove
3 I Star
2 I Mute
1 I SuspendedBehroz shah

Expecting the best!!

Yestarday i got rejected from vagos interview just cause of my age otherwise i am capable
we shall always keep trying ........
Please accept my application if you can keep me in this age cause vagos interviewer arthur mack wasted my 3 hours like giving interview and preparing for interview.... so please select me if you find spirit in me and can give me a chance to a 14y/o boy

Last edited:

TDF

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRL :- Faaz
2. Your age :- 18
3. Time zone :- (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day :- 4Hours
5. Your Discord :- TDF#7118
6. Your Nickname :- TDF
7. Your ID :- 61961
Additional information
1. Leader of : NONE
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) :-

I want to join families because, I want to take exposure of being in a gang I know things about gangs how they work and stuff,
I started Grand RP just couple days ago but needed a gang to work with groups because working in groups is more progressive instead for working alone and grinding stuffs, and want to continue further with you guys, I HOPE YOU WILL TAKE ME IN...Thank you for your time

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. :-
So, Like I am new, maybe later onwards working with you guys will help get some good experience to suggest you some good advices...

Khalid Balkour

Player
Player
Information
1. Aurimas Pukelis
2. 18
3. GMT
4. 5-10 Hours
5. DarkGamerX#4326
6. Khalid Balkour
7. 19828
Additional information

1. Leader of Families
2. I would like to be Leader of Families due to my experience of being High command and Deputy in Gangs, I would like to lead Criminal RP to another level and make my Gang the most active gang under my leadership and Destroy The Police and Show that Gangs should not be messed with and if they are messed with severe punishments will be done. I believe i would be good due I was a Admin in EN2 and curator of Gangs and Crime and i know how Gangs work and what not to do. If i get Leadership i will Make sure my gang never get punishment from Admins and keep my Term Clean, So i would set a example for Future Leaders and Make Ballas on TO During my Leadership.
3. I will Also Make sure Families has The Best Term it has ever had and I will Previous Deputy in Families and i have a lot of experience due to i was Admin and Curator of Families so i am ready to take on the Leadership of Families and i believe i will make the best Term if i was to get Leadership .

3. I would improve roleplay by holding meetings and allowing everyone in the gang to participate in events. I would do /me and /dos when robbing people. I would Also Become good Friend with other leaders in order to Improve Criminal RP.
I would make a strict punishment system to Keep my Term clean and Bring amazing People into the Gang to help new Players learn something new everyday.

Thank you for Reading my application.

Bilall Yama

Num 1 Yapper
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Rabih Alshami
2. Your age: 16 soon 17
3. Time zone: GMT + 2
4. Average online per day: 5 - 7 hours
5. Your Discord: BIlal#8384
6. Your Nickname: Bilall Yama
7. Your ID: 3851
Additional information
1. Leader of Families

i wan to be leader of Families because i want to role my own org and role ghetto and think I cane do it,

I think I cane be leader of Families because i will get a lot of people to the org very easy ,

i want to be leader of Families also to get 100% turf and graffiti !

Realistically store robbery Hostage situ and NG raid

Promotions

rank up

and no favoritism i feel like favoritism ruins the hole rp system high commands will only be given to people that have experience

i have seen many org do favoritism and give high command to people that have 0 experience that just ruins the hole rp system

---------------------------------------------------
Rank System
--------------------------------------------------
12 Boss
11 Underboss
10 General

9 Turfer
8 Recruiter
7 Event leader
6 event clapper
5 Ghetto Clapper
4 Graffiti Goon
3 Street Hustler
2 New Gangster
1 Freeze

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thank u for reading my applications best regards : BIlal Yama

----------------------------------------------------------

The Families Gang - Home | Facebook

Last edited:

Nuri Pluxury

The Orginal Deputy for all gangs
Player
1. Your name IRL - Nuri Alemdar
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT +3
4. Average online per day - Minimum 6+ hours
5. Your Discord - NuriJr#6363
6. Your Nickname -Nuri Alemdar
7. Your ID - 1562

Additional information

1. Leader of The families

• Because after getting experience in soo much gangs and many legal organizations as high command or Normal officer now its time to use my experience in a gang and make it better than before and lead the ghetto , and also i have many friend specially experienced friends who knows the rules of server so i know i can manage the gang well, and i know there will be like 20-30 members in gang who knows rules and also many of them were high commands before will join in 2-3 days

• i want to be leader of The families Specifically because i know this gang has some special talent in it only thing we need is a good Leader to lead them in a right way and make it better than before

• and last i want to become leader of this organization Becuase i know how a organization works Legal/Illegal so i know i can unleash the full potential of this gang, and also i know the rules and also i know how the forum works, i was not good to use forum before but now i learned it .

• Interview -
i will make the gang better by making the interview procedure even harder because we are not Legal org we need to know rules plus we need to be good shooter to make our gang even better, like i will prepare a field test for interview and if we do that i am sure the families will be the best gang ever made in LOS SANTOS , and also high commands should recruit someone by proper interview of rules of server

• Graffiti -
and also i will make it better by capturing territory and graffities then gang will get profit and also will be powerful , I would sugggest 24/7 graffiti and also make a special team for it

• Events -
Yeah thats the main thing for a gang . i will make it better by making sure that every gang members know the event rules and then they will not get in trouble like they cant get on roof on some events like FZ robbery and also they cant use LMG during That

and events like store robberies will increase as we get more members in our Gang and also will increase Criminal activities when we will have more under our leadership , always RP and also being active in Ghetto conducting ghetto fights and also participating in the Ghetto fight. And for members i have many friends in city they wil join and from them many are old gang deputy or leader and they will help me and we will make the gang even better

• Bonus -
I will try to give out prizes/bonus to the members who will do good in the events and also to the members if who give us time improving

• Training and helping -
I will focus on training and helping my members to improve so they will also have fun in the city specially rules of events and also turfing and graffiti

• Rules and internal rules -

i will prepare some rules like not to be abusive and many more( i have all noted and i dont want to provide here) that will follow the state rules and make the RP of the gang better than before

• Logs -

i will make it sure that every high command and also me ( if become the leade) will manage a log in any software like discord , Notepad anything and also take bodycam and reserve that for 48 hours , that we will be able to check what and when happened any find bodycam
And also for Org balance and Guns means i will manage data of everything of organization

capture rule 2.23 Each participant must hold playback of the capture for 48 hours.
and
event rule 1.7 All participants of all events under all spheres must record POV and hold it within 48 hours

• I also intend to get more people to use rp correctly in situations to make them more entertaining and interactive for all involved, i also plan to introduce harder situations for leos and gangs to get involved in to keep the experience fresh as possible.

• And when a player joins gang he need to know/ we need teach him to treat with a hostage in any events like hostage situation and also how to treat LEOs during any event before joining that gang will not get in any kind of trouble

• and main thing is i will make IC and OOC clear within my gang

And yeah i am ready for interview from now and i know all the city rules

And i know i will be able to make the gang better than before if my experienced family members , my hc amend respected curators help

My all internals rules, member list , Ranks are ready and will show them if i get selected i have a lots of plans, i just need a chance

Thanks for time
Nuri Alemdar Best regards

ᑎᗩᕼᑌᗰ ᗷOᒪO

E̶N̶2̶ ̶V̶a̶g̶o̶s̶ ̶L̶e̶a̶d̶e̶r̶
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL Nahum
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone GMT+2
4. Average online per day 6-10 hours per dayday
5. Your Discord ! ᑎᗩᕼᑌᗰ#7406
6. Your Nickname Nahum Zahavi
7. Your ID 28113

Additional information

1. Leader of... The Families

(1)
i would like to become families leader Because i have experience as a gangster i was Families (HC) and Ballas deputy and VAGOS LEADER as well, now i am Marabunta Deputy. and i think i was in the server enough time (7 months + ) to become a leader AGAIN and share my knowlege and help to another citizens that want to join to families.

(2) when i was vagos leader, i saw and seeing alot of gang members that was braking the server rules, and not respects other members. if i will families leader i will take care that every families member will not brake the ghetto rules, and will respect anyone.

(3) i have legal experience as well in the server, so i know how gangs events is going on from the legal side, and i will take care that families events will happend in the right way from both sides (The legal side and The illegal side.)

i will be careful with who i will invite to be a families member, i will not invite any citizen that wants to be in families, Because now in the crime side i I see alot of gang members / criminals braking the ghetto rules. And it had an effect on the RP quality as well, so i can promiss that if i will be the leader of families the RP quality will be improved. and also i will try my best to make a good graffiti team because i think graffiti is important as well.

EMS Divison Cheif of FTO, Colonel In NG (X2), SWAT Agent In LSPD (X2), Supervisor of UnderCover In FIB. VAGOS LEADER , LI Ad Team, Ballas Deputy, USSS Senior Agent, Marabunta Deputy.

Thanks for reading my app! i hope you will see my potential, and have a nice day! :ninja:

Rank System!
(12) Top G
(11) Under G
(10) Boss
(9) Turfer
(8) Ghetto Clapper
(7) Street Fighter
(6) Villain
(5) Families G
(4) LIL G
(3) Families Boy
(2) Starter Families
(1) Freeze

Last edited:

Steve Scepter

One Man Army
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Tommy
2. Your age
3. Time zone
EST
5-9
5. Your Discord
Tommy.#5511
6. Your Nickname
Steve Scepter
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of…

Families
  1. The reason I want to be the leader of this organization is because A lot of gangs only do one store robbery and take all the money and don’t work hard enough for their gang members. When I get to be leader of this organization I make sure to be completely active and make sure my members get what they joined for Fun and Money.​
  2. LEOs win the store robbery/hostage situation. I'll make sure I get clappers and make the LEOs regret coming to store robbery and make my members money and actually give bonuses to my members and not keep it all to myself.​
  3. I’ve been in both legal orgs and gangs and have gained much experience seeings both sides of RP which I can use to my advantage and teach to my other members teaching them strategies against LEO’s.​
3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Making sure members don't break rules so it’s better Rp for both LEO’s and gangs
Making sure my members know what they’re doing so they don’t get taken as a 10-15 for LEO’s Lessening the money we get so members don’t get mad.
Having a Quizz based on Ghetto rules and some Gen Rules.
Making a sort of Logs channel where they can put all the events they go to so it doesn’t take up storage on their PC because that can get very irritating.
Having a good recruitment team so there’s more people active when people wanna rob Etc

Zyrxan

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
Eric

2. Your age

3. Time zone
EST

8+ Hours

5. Your Discord
zyrxan#8612

6. Your Nickname
Ashley Haze

7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Leader of...

Families

I want to be leader of Families because,
- I have been leader and high command of other organizations and I thought that I would give Families a try too.

- I want to give Families the recognition it deserves, I want to make Families the go-to organization to join when you are looking for a organization to join.

- I would make it far more active than it ever has been and I feel as if I could achieve the lost potential that it has, I feel like the recent leaders of Families
have not given it the respect that it deserves as an organization.

- I would start by giving bonus's to those that are active, attending events and achieving wins for the organization, To help the members of the organization strive, to want to win, to feel motivated to be active, as an incentive towards the members for accomplishing achievements for the organization.

Hexton Froster

A ruthless veteran of the ghetto !
Player
Information
OOC NAME : Arosh Rayhan
OOC age : 22
IC age : 15
Discord Name : Zarin Froster#1856
IC name : Hexton Froster
Passport number : 64354
additional info

leader of Families
why do you want to be a leader of the organization

I want to be the leader of this org because Families is one of the gangs where I've spent so much time in, everyone I know now and the people that have my back are the ones I met in Families . Families was the gang where I learned the most and was where I went from being just a member in gangs to a leader and learned how to get better and leading and since then I've been leading many different gangs as a deputy/ high command. Families is one of the most precious gang that people don't understand about, but I want to make it clear If I was to get this opportunity. I have people that can help me and assure that I will get terrorist org and I will work my hardest to make this gang the best. I believe that all my past experiences in gangs have proved me to be a great leader and I'm sure anyone there with me would agree.

I want to be leader of Families because I think I am a perfect candidate for this position, I've been deputy/higherups in gangs many times and I have a lot of experience with Gang Activities and Gang Events.
3. My advice to Improve Rp?

- I advice to improve Rp is to keep the gang alive and do gang activities, I will be doing clandestine, store robberies. I have some of the best negotiators for store robbery which make the rp really fun. We will be doing every event we can, I'm also going to be focusing on is Fort Zancudo Raids. I'm going to be going to the ghetto and increase the gang activities and even get into hostage situations. I'm going to run this gang and take it to the top with all the support and help. I've enough support to even when I'm not in the city, the gang will still be alive doing events. I'm going to be attending all Submarines and Battleships. One thing I never allow is toxicity, I don't allow toxicity in my gang, and I will make sure everyone is respecting each other. Another thing I'll make sure is everything is done the right way, so if a hostage is in the back seat, the doors are locked, and a gun is pointed at him, and gang members are using RP chat to do that using commands. I always have strike/ warning systems for my family and gangs, where I give gang members warnings for not coming for events or doing something wrong like breaking rules which will make sure that rule breaks are not happening in the gang

. Make Families to be the best gang in the city
. Make gang a terrorist org
. Do Fun Rp situations like Store robberies and Hostage Situations all day long
. Get 100% Turf
. Be best in events like clandestine, battleships and subs

Top Bottom