Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Families

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhruv pruthi

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Dhruv
2. Your age -18
3. Time zone IST/GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day weekdays like 6 hours and in weekends more then 9 hours a day
5. Your Discord Dhruv Uzumaki#6826
6. Your Nickname Dhruv Uzumaki
7. Your ID- 58117

1. Leader of: Famillies

The first reason I want to be the leader of The Families is that when I was new to server 2 this was the first gang I joined. I was below the level required to join but they still let me in as I was new to the city, they did this because I proved I knew the rules. This has made me like The Families and now I want to be the leader.

Second reason ,well,since first time I flew with my fellas into city number one ,we were part of alot of illegal happenings,doing all kind
of jobs with shady people. We have seen all sides of hell,but we were also able to grab most out of it and never regretted doing any of it. I now think that I am able to step on a higher ladder and start being a guy that pulls the strings. I think of myself as a very
respectful,positive and justiceful person to be able to lead an organization like the gang. I want to make a different kind of The Families. Not the gang that always punishes persons on their mistakes,without trying to explain them what they did wrong,but I want to
make a more positive approach to the people and always try to explain them if they performed bad,or made
stupid mistakes,and encourage them to get better instead of immediately firing them. Of course, if there's no help at trying to show person what they did bad,and what the good ways should be, only then I would punish them,but again,with explaining them precisely why they got punished. So overall,a respectful environment with a big chance to become a better player,and a better person.

The third reason I want to join is to change the RP experience of the gang for players. I think that people think the gang RP is dry and not fun, I'M going to change this as well. My leadership qualities and treating people fairly will help me bring this to reality.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
I'm going to make RP better in the gang by making interactions with legal organizations more fun and interesting. If If I have fair demands in a gun store robbery and they don't provide I will not be scared to kill the hostages as this is what would happen in reality.

I will be present during EVERY interview that anyone gets.

ALL server rules must be stuck, if otherwise possible sanctions in the gang might also be in place for the person.

I will be a fair leader and not discriminate against anyone.

Ex High command of Famillies

Jamil Yama

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Jamil
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: UTC+01:00
4. Average online per day: 8 hour
5. Your Discord: Jamil#8069
6. Your Nickname: Jamil Yama
7. Your ID: 680

Additional information
Leader of Families

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. The first reason I have experience in gangs I can take care of all the gang members and I want to get 100% turf capture

2. The second reason is that I am an old player and I know the laws of turf and gangs and I want improve the Role-Play expiranse

3. i will do what ever I can to help people learn the laws and also if i got it my friends and family members gonna join Families I will to focus on gang events and i will take control of it like Clandestine, Battleship, Submarine, Vehicle theft, Gang turfs and Store Robbery.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. My advice to improve the RP level in the organization is to involve our activities as much as we can with the other orgs.

2. I will try to give prizes and bonus who active in the gang and do good for the gang and I will give bonus 2 days in week so people get motivated.

3. I want to make sure the people Im inviting to the gang know the rules.

4. The leader of the gang must meet every period with the members of his gang and talk about the conditions of the gang and raise the ranks who active and do good for gang

Dede Choo

EX Leader of bloods
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Dejohn
2. Your age:18
3. Time zone: eastern time
4. Average online per day:8-15 hrs
5. Your Discord:dede2wavy#6110
6. Your Nickname:dede
7. Your ID:70317
Additional information
1. Leader of...Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation): i want to be a leader of this organization because i have been in almost every org possible so i know a lot about gangs, legal orgs and all the rules to follow and i have seen a lot of gangs fall because the leadership wasn't the best but i plan to be the best leader i can possibly be i already planned out how i am going to lead this org with expertise i plan to make this org the most enjoyable org for people to have fun with have the best roleplay experience they can possibly have but there will be consequences for anyone who breaks the rules or anything that can make this organization fail i want this org to be the best and i feel if i was leader i can make that possible everyone will be welcome if they meet the requirements i also have the ranks set based on their experience in gangs etc overall if i was leader i would try my hardest to make it a enjoyable time for anyone who wants to be a part of the team/family.
3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.: my advice for improving roleplay is for anyone who's first time is joining a gang or even a organization i feel we can help them n teach them a few things then pushing them to the side i plan to educate n teach the newcomers all about organization and what to expect being in one and i feel if i be leader i can improve roleplay on some people who are new to roleplaying overall if i help people instead of pushing to the side it will be a better roleplay experience because they will have a lot more fun and enjoy being in the organization.
thank you for looking at my application ~dede

COMMANDER OF HRT,DHOD SWAT,HC BLOODS

Khalid Balkour

Player
Player
1. Khalid Balkour
3.GMT
4.9-12
5.Khalid Zero#4326
6.Khalid Balkour

I would like to become Leader of Families as i have the best experience and i was a admin and i was Leader of Bloods on EN1 and i want to improve RP in the EN2 Crime section and make sure people enjoy crime in EN2 because i seen what Leaders do wrong and i know i can make the crime RP better if i get Leadership i will set myself goals everyday to make sure if i fail then i will punish myself and i will bring amazing people into the ORG to make sure people have the best experience in the ORG and understand how to RP and how to be a criminal the best ways possible, I also want to bring a new Department for Criminals Called LEK( Law enforcement Killers) They will focus on killing LEOS and bring back hostages or ammo from LEOs and they will hold events and will be the best supervisor of the ORG.

Advices to Improve RP in the ORG.

I will make a training system
I will add logs to people
I will make sure people get your own supervisor to help them
I will make Supervisors more active to get more people
I will add a Suggestions Tab so people can tell me what i need to work on
I will add more Freedom to the ORG to make people he happy and make them learn.​

Mujtaba Pluxury

Ex Leader of The Families
Player
Information :

1. Your name IRL: Mujtaba
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT +5
4. Average online per day: 3-4 hours
5. Your Discord: Mujtaba#8047
6. Your Nickname: Mujtaba Tate
7. Your ID: 48913

1. Additional Information
: Leader of Families.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

First Reason : I have dedicated a significant amount of time to Families with that being said I have been a part of this wonderful organization from a long time that have assisted me to get all the needful knowledge to lead such an organization. I have been in city for a long time now and am well aware of all the rules to keep the surroundings tranquil.

Second Reason : I want to make role play experience for everyone more exciting by providing great oppurtunites to the deserving one and organizing more and more activities and events with high level of roleplay inclusive of increased Store robberies, Hostage situations and robbing people.

Third Reason : With regard to my experience in legal organization I know exactly where they lack upon and I can use that knowledge for organizational advantage gradually increasing the rate of making events and situations more successful , I am well aware that high commands are the roots of the organization that tend to move the organization in both the directions therefore I will wisely choose my high commands as well as their will be strict rules and regulation for hiring members into the organization to avoid future conflict and rule breaks.

Past Experience in Legal Organizations : (5 months)
Ex LSPD ( x2 Assistant Chief and x2 Internal Affairs ), Ex FIB ( HOD of DEA ), Ex Government, Ex SAHP
Past Experience in Gangs : (3 months)
Ex Families ( 3 terms in which I was a Under Deputy in last term ), Ex Ballas, Ex Vagos ( Under Deputy )

3. Your advices for improving roleplay within the organization.

. First of all In my supervision the drawbacks I have observed within the organization are scarcity of active members, members lacking to maintain high level of roleplay etc, with that being said if I get a chance to be the leader of the respective organization I will try my best to work on these flaws and make the organization the most perfect organization in the city.

. As I have devoted a lot of my time in the city I understand that just receiving the hourly pay check is not enough because for my fellow colleagues dedicating their time and effort towards the organization I will arrange specific bonuses to boost their confidence and keep them giving their best in relation to the organization.

. I will give rank ups to all the deserving ones in the organization as being stuck on a single rank can be hectic therefore it is a must for me to rank up my colleagues working within the organization.

. I will organize events and activities to pursue activity within the organization and me and my fellow colleagues will capture as much as territories as we can as turfing is one of the fundamentals of the gang which will also be my prime focus.

. Looking at myself I have always been a fair, equitable and just person and will impose the same within the organization and I can assure that there will be no discrimination against anyone and if someone is noticed to do any rule break or insult other members strict action will be taken against him, Thanks.

Ranking :

12) Boss ( High command )

11) Under Boss ( High command )

10) Kingpin ( High command )

9) Drug Lord

8) Turfer

7) Ghetto Clapper

6) Spray team Leader

5 ) Enforcer

4) Gangster

3) Spray team

2) New Families

1) Suspended

Last edited:

Thor Wolf

Player
Player
Information :

1. Your name IRL: Mujtaba
2. Your age: 24
4. Average online per day: 2-3 hours
5. Your Discord: Mujtaba#8047
6. Your Nickname: Mujtaba Tate
7. Your ID: 48913

1. Additional Information
: Leader of Families.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

First Reason : I have dedicated a significant amount of time to Families with that being said I have been a part of this wonderful organization from a long time that have assisted me to get all the needful knowledge to lead such an organization. I have been in city for a long time now and am well aware of all the rules to keep the surroundings tranquil.

Second Reason : I want to make role play experience for everyone more exciting by providing great oppurtunites to the deserving one and organizing more and more activities and events with high level of roleplay inclusive of increased Store robberies, Hostage situations and robbing people.

Third Reason : With regard to my experience in legal organization I know exactly where they lack upon and I can use that knowledge for organizational advantage gradually increasing the rate of making events and situations more successful , I am well aware that high commands are the roots of the organization that tend to move the organization in both the directions therefore I will wisely choose my high commands as well as their will be strict rules and regulation for hiring members into the organization to avoid future conflict and rule breaks.

Past Experience in Legal Organizations : (5 months)
Ex LSPD ( x2 Assistant Chief and x2 Internal Affairs ), Ex FIB ( HOD of DEA ), Ex Government, Ex SAHP
Past Experience in Gangs : (3 months)
Ex Families ( 3 terms in which I was a Under Deputy in last term ), Ex Ballas, Ex Vagos ( Under Deputy )

3. Your advices for improving roleplay within the organization.

. First of all In my supervision the drawbacks I have observed within the organization are scarcity of active members, members lacking of maintaining high level of roleplay etc, that being said if I get a chance to be the leader of the respective organization I will try my best to work on these flaws and make the organization the perfect organization in the city.

. As I have devoted a lot of my time in the city I understand that just receiving the hourly pay check is not enough because for my fellow colleagues dedicating their time and effort towards the organization I will arrange specific bonuses to boost their confidence and keep them giving their best in relation to the organization.

. I will give rank ups to all the deserving ones in the organization as being stuck on a single rank can be hectic therefore it is a must for me to rank up my colleagues working within the organization.

. I will organize events and activities to pursue activity within the organization and me and my fellow colleagues will capture as much as territories as we can as turfing is one of the fundamentals of the gang which will also be my prime focus.

. Looking at myself I have always been a fair, equitable and just person and will impose the same within the organization and I can assure that there will be no discrimination against anyone and if someone is noticed to do any rule break or insult other members strict action will be taken against him, Thanks.

Ranking :

12) Boss ( High command )

11) Under Boss ( High command )

10) Under Deputy ( High command )

9) Drug Lord

8) Turfer

7) Ghetto Clapper

6) Spray team Leader

5 ) Enforcer

4) Gangster

3) Spray team

2) New Families

1) Suspended

Last edited:

Kay Pluxury

Player
Player
Information...
1. Your name IRL: Kay inFamous
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: (UTC+12:00 NZST)
4. Average online per day: 7-12 Hours
5. Your Discord: Wst.07#0312
6. Your Nickname: Kay inFamous
7. Your ID: 13313
Additional information
1. Leader of... Families

I want to be leader of Families because I've been in many organizations to understand how the RP works and how gangs run. I have one of the greatest turf teams to get 100% turfs for me and my curator. I have been in the city for over a year and know how the system of functionality works. The main reason I want to be a gang leader is because I am positive I can make 100% turfs and I can also have a very big gang. With my knowledge of playing Grand RP for over 2 years I know almost every single gang and general rule, leader rule.

Families
will have factions of some sort these factions will consist of there each deputy which will be 4 deputies

Events Team | This team will participate in every single type of event they will be in charge of store robberies, hostage situations, etc...
Ghetto Team | This team will mostly consist of doing robberies and also some events.
Turf Team | This team is assigned with some of the greatest turfers.
Management Team | This team basically manages the start of every single event.

The Gang will run on this system of functionality.

Joining Families will be a lot more different than joining any other gang the requirements to join the gang will consist of a training on how much you know gangs the minimum requirement's to join are Level 7, must have blue clothes, and must know at least 10 rules to join.

With most gangs currently they aren't terrorizing the street at all, In Families we want to terrorize the streets of Los Santos. All these gangs focus on only turfs why not focus on both with my great big family and i know other families that are willing to join my gang and make it one of the biggest gangs in the city. We want to host events such as store robberies, hostage situations, informants, turfs, clandestine. We will do every single event that our curator provides us to do so that we can become a terrorist organization. We have many goals, some of our goals are to take every single LEO leader hostage in 1 term. We want to make Families street Gang Great Again!!

Goals before freeze ends:
-Rank Names/Permission fixed!
-20x Members!
-5-10x Turfer/Recruiters!
-Warehouse of ammunition!

Thank You for reading my application!
-Ex deputy of Marabunta
-Ex deputy of Vagos
-Ex deputy of Ballas
-Ex deputy of Families (Previous Term)

Last edited:

Famiglia di Nemici

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Kaiden
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone PST
4. Average online per day 7-8 hours weekdays 12-14 hours weekends
5. Your Discord Lil/Yactyy#7784
6. Your Nickname Dave Winters
7. Your ID 3099
Additional information
1. Leader of Families
2.1 Leadership: There's been some amazing leadership for the first term to this last one but i think i can go above and beyond and be the best leader Families has ever seen i know who i want for certain positions already i have everything mapped out.
2.2 Family: this last term made me realize so much Family's needs better leadership someone who will step up to the plate when needed someone who can get along with other leaders and not fight with them.
2.3 Discipline: I plan on implementing a lot of discipline but i also want people to be able to have fun while be smart about it i don't want people breaking rules and getting kicked out of the org for stupid reasons.
3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.
3.1 Structure: I'm going to implement enough structure and discipline to where people know how to have fun while not breaking the rules.
3.2 Ranks: I'm going to give people ranks/roles based on experience if they deserve it and if they can show me there fit for that role/rank.
3.3 Corruption: I want to be able to have corrupt cops on a payroll or to help us out in situations where we could use a corrupt cop
3.4 I want this next term to have the best roleplay experience while still having structure.

Ranks
12 Founder [Leader]
11 Warlord [Deputy]
10 Chief Enforcer [3rd Command]
9 Hitman [4th Command]
-------HIGH COMMAND-------
8 Capo
7 Turfer
6 Graffitist
5 Soldier
4 Runner
3 Scout

2 Associate
1 Suspended
The Punishment system will be
Strike 1 warning
Strike 2 Demotion
Strike 3 Kicked out of the ORG

I wish Families the best for whoever becomes Leader

Regards Ex HOD of Patrol LSPD, Ex HOD of SWAT LSPD, Ex Deputy Chief of SWAT SAHP, Ex 3rd Command bloods, EX 4th Command LSPD
Thank you for your time reading my application

Rashid Capulet

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Rashid
2. Your age : 17
4. Average online per day : 5-8
5. Your Discord : R4shid#2126
6. Your Nickname : Rashid Yama
7. Your ID : 1720
Additional information

1. leader of Families

2. I have lived in this city for a long time and I love criminals and I have been in Blood , Vagos , Marabunta , Families , Ballas high rank and I am an active player and I know what I need to do as a high rank why I would be a leader because I I want the gang to come back on top and I want my gang to be active again and I would paint ghetto like my gang color and whoever breaks a rule I would demote him or kick him, it depends on what kind of rule break he made Has

3. We would do anything to make the rp better and more fun and we would do a lot of things to keep the other org from sleeping and we want people to be active and come to events
and who comes to events we would give him bonus or rank up

Behroz Shahh

EX-LEADER OF FAMILIES
Player
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼ : ABOUT ME : ╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼

1-Your Name : SYED BEHROZ HASSAN BUKHARI SHAH

2-Your Age : 14
3-Time Zone : GMT + 5:00 ( Pakistan standard time )
4-Average online per day : 4 to 6 hours
5-Your Discord : Behroz shah#0416
6-Your Nickname : Behroz shah

7-Your ID : 31037

╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼ : ADDITIONAL INFORMATION : ╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼

1. Leader of :

╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼

2. Why do you want to be leader of This Particular Organization?

I want to be leader of this particular organization because i know how to lead a gang and have very much experience in criminal organizations . I have been on high posts in EN02, and now I feel that I can lead this post with no warnings. also i have found many ways to improve RP in my organization. ( we will talk about it in Q3 ).

I want to be leader because I want to help the new people in the city how to enjoy gang and how to RP in the city and I want to do a lot of events with my gang ( daily store robbery , FZ , hostage situation , bs and more)

I have a lot of experience in gangs especially families that's why families and bloods are my favorite.

At the end of my term of Families I will end my 60 days term with 0 warns and 100% turfs

I know how to do proper RP

3. Your advice for improving Role play level in organization ?

So I Have many ideas to improve RP Level under my rule,
Lets begin with Warn system,

Warn System in my Organization:
So in my Organization I will introduce a warn system in which if you break a rule you get 1 warning if somene have (1 warn the he will be demoted 1 time and if he have 2 warns then he will be demoted twice) , there will be 3 warning for each person, If someone exceeds with 3/3 warn then he will be kicked from Organization and can not join again.

Blacklist system:
In my Gang there if someone try's to breaks a Rule that can cause Warn to Leader/Organization . He/she will be Black Listed from organization until my term is over.

Promotion and Demotion system:
So I will introduce a promotion system just like Real life Organizations. If someone just join gang and he just take guns etc. and is not seen in Events then he will be demoted but if someone is seen in Events then we will consider him and after some conversation with my deputy's and HC's we will promote him/she.

Fair chance:
So in my organization everyone will get a fair chance to proof themselves. E.G: If someone just joined the Organization and is good shooter, knows all the rules then he will be considered by my Turf team leader and he will give a test. If he passes the test then he will be promoted to Turfer from Rank1. He will be given fair chance.
we will send new gang members to negotiate with the org.. members so they can experience rp and have fun! this will also develop a skill in them

Using different strategies :
After negotiating with the Curators and Administrators I will use some different strategies in events. E.G: Allies with Different Organization in Hostage situation.

Assigning players different jobs:
I will assign a Turf Leader and Turf Deputy to Hire Turfers for Organization and some HC's to teach new players proper RP. I will assign some players for Interview.

Trial System:
After players join The Organization they will be invited on discord and there they would be given a form to fill. If they fail the test then they will only be demoted and trained by HC's.
This system will clear corrupt High Commands.

So these were the things which i will do to increase level of RP in the Organization.

My Aims in this Organization:
-Completing my term with no Warnings.
-Taking 100% Graffiti
-Taking 100% Turf
-Developing a good image as a leader around the players
-Best Leader in the history of Families

Thanks for reviewing my application and your precious time.

EX DEPUTY MAFIAS
EX DEPUTY SHADOW ASSASINS EN1

EX FAMILIES TURFER
CURRENT DEPUTY OF SHAPATER GANG

Last edited:

Guruji

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL = Chirag Sharma
2. Your age = 20
3. Time zone = GMT+5:30 Indian Time
4. Average online per day = 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord = Guruji#1495
6. Your Nickname = Badmash Guruji
7. Your ID = 62743
Additional information

1. Leader of Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1. I want the leadership because I came to the city a long time ago and worked a lot in gangs & Leos and gained a lot of experience. couple of weeks ago I joined Bloods Street started gaining more experience through the leader and deputies and try to lead the gang by my own leading skill like try to lead the gang in clands, battleship, store robbery, Fort Zancudo raids etc. I got so much quick rank ups in gang for my hard work and dedication though I left disband the organization I have got a very good experience. then i got the join for marabunta , we did so much events and activities like we won's lots of turfs , lots of battleship , and we became one of highest active gang ever .

2. Also I want the leadership cause from the starting I was in legal org (lspd, sahp, fib) for a long time there for I know how legal orgs works, how they deal with situation so through this experience I can dominate legal orgs, I can understand what their next step will be it will be so easy to the gang then.

3. Also I want to become leader so I can interact with so many players and for that I can help newcomers who just came to the city because they are undertaken but their capabilities are very high. I can fully train them about gangs and other stuffs like every rule which we have to follow, and which thing is good as per situation to make the RP better to everyone.

3. My Advice Improving Roleplay Level

1. The first important thing to improve Roleplay level in organization is inviting people who really knows the rules. Before inviting someone to the gang, the leader or deputies should take an interview of him/her. In the interview they should ask him / her about every gang rule possible and how they work. If he/she doesn't know any of the rules, the leader and deputies should let him/her know about each and every rule about the gang to make the RP experience best for everyone.

2. Before going to an event, the leader has to meet his/her gang members in the Headquarter before 20 min of the event to make it easier for the leader to gear up the members and pull up to the event at perfect time.

3.We should give Bonus at least 2 times and rank up every week to appreciate Gang members for their works and efforts they did towards their Gang to boost them and to increase their morale.

Last edited:

Vladimir Yega

Player
Player
1.İlkcan
2. 23
3.GMT+3
4. 6-8 hours on weekdays, 10-12 hours on weekends
5. ProjectMayhem#4862
6. Vladimir Yega

7. 42396

1. Leader of Families

2. The first reason I wanted to be the leader of The Families was to keep the gang balance in the city and build a dense crowd in the ghetto.

The second reason I want to be the leader of families is that they are not families at the top. How many times have you heard of Families at the top? I know what you're thinking or not at all, I'm really going to change it.

The third reason I want to join is to provide a good rp experience to my gang and the legal organizations in the city and to make our name unforgettable by adhering to the rules.

3. I will make RP better in the gang by making interactions with legitimate organizations more fun and engaging. I will provide an experience that is fearless, completely illegal, but also knows the law and uses it to the other side.

I think the most important part is that there are officials in the gang who know and teach the rules, I will provide them and put them in the right positions.

I will be a fair leader and gather everyone under one roof.

12- Boss

11-The Deputy Families

10-Under Deputy

9-Turfer

8-Captain

7-Graffitist

6-Clapper

5-Villain

4-Graffiti team

3-OG Families

2-Young Families

1-Suspended​

Last edited:

Jamil Yama

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Jamil
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: UTC+01:00
5. Your Discord: Jamil#8069
6. Your Nickname: Jamil Yama
7. Your ID: 680

Additional information
Leader of Families

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. The first reason I have experience in gangs I can take care of all the gang members and I want to get 100% turf capture

2. The second reason is that I am an old player and I know the laws of turf and gangs and I want improve the Role-Play expiranse

3. i will do what ever I can to help people learn the laws and also if i got it my friends and family members gonna join Families I will to focus on gang events and i will take control of it like Clandestine, Battleship, Submarine, Vehicle theft, Gang turfs and Store Robbery.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. My advice to improve the RP level in the organization is to involve our activities as much as we can with the other orgs.

2. I will try to give prizes and bonus who active in the gang and do good for the gang and I will give bonus 2 days in week so people get motivated.

3. I want to make sure the people Im inviting to the gang know the rules.

4. The leader of the gang must meet every period with the members of his gang and talk about the conditions of the gang and raise the ranks who active and do good for gang

5. Its important to understand the purpose of the role play and the goals you are trying to achieve. This will help you stay focused and stay on track during the role play.

Charlie Ruke

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1.Robin
3.IST
4.6 Hours
5. Robin XaiN#1737
6. Robin Badmash
7. 57804

1. Leader of FAMILIES
fam.jpg

A) I want to be the leader of families because i am assure that now i can handle a whole gang as a leader, and i gained a lot of experience how a gang supposed to run. I know how manage people as i've been high command in gangs and as well as in legal organization too and learned a lot from them.

B) I've been in city for 6 to 7 months and think now i am capable to run a whole gang. I know that being a leader is very stressful but with right deputies and high command it will be easier to run and make gang strong. I know few people who will stand with me and can handle people in my absence.

C) When i landed in city for the first time my first gang was families and i always wanted to lead this gang, its most important gang to me.

A) We will do proper RP at everywhere whether it is a event or anywhere else in the city.

B) Attending all gang events with good deputy and high command

C) I will try to take good members in the gang

D) If anyone is in the city but not comes to events i will demote them

E) I will give bonuses for the graffiti

F) Try to do 100% turf

Ayyan

Player
Player
---Information---
1. Your name IRL: Ayyan
4. Average online per day : 6 To 7 Hours
5. Your Discord: Ayyan Knight#7293
6. Your Nickname : Ayyan Knight
7. Your ID : 51486

---Additional information---

1. Leader of... Famlies

. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2a: I want to be leader because i want to help the new people in the city how to enjoy gang and how to rp in the city and i want to do a lot of events with my gang ( daily store robbery , fz , hostage situation , bs , clands and more) i will only let acctive people in gang and not that i have 80+ people online and only 10 or 20 at a event at the end of the week i wil give bonus to evryone for how acctive they were in the gang ( 10k for store robbery, clads,fz 5k for bs and all the other events )

2b I will make a active spray team that will do sprays evrey hour and i will also make a team that will check who is comming to events and who is not comming sow that i have only people in my gang that will attend to events and know rules i will also do somtimes events in arena ( the person with the most kills will get 100k or we will race with cars or bikes )

2c. I have a lot of experience in gangs i was deputy in Bloods Families Ballas Marabunta

2. At the end of my term i will end my 60 days term with 0 warns and 100% turfs and a gang with only acctive people

1. Do more event where the leos need to come so the leos also have fun in the city.
2. My Advise is too make RolePlay Situation Friendly.
Ranking System:
Rank 1. Suspended
Rank 2. Thug
Rank 3. Gangster
Rank 4. Enforcer
Rank 5. Youngster
Rank 6. Faimly Truster
Rank 7. Graffiti team
Rank 8. Drug Lord
Rank 9. War Lord
Rank 10. Turfer

Rank 11. Events Leader
Rank 12. Under Deputy
Rank 13. God Father
Rank 14. Villan

Thanks For Reading..
vT7E8cY.png

Thank you for reading my application

Last edited:
M

Manas Badmash

Information
1. Your name IRL: Manas Satya
3. Time zone: IST
5. Your Discord: Manas#0343
6. Your Nickname: Manas Badmash
7. Your ID: 3318

ADDITIONAL
1. Leader of
Families
2. Why do u want to be leader?
i. I want to be leader as i think that I can easily manage the gang events and end the term without having any warning. I will regularly do FZ raid, 24/7 Store robbery and gun store robbery.

ii. I have a good experience in both legal and illegal organization and know how to manage the things and in illegal activities how to help to escape everyone and make higher profits every hour

iii. I will be hiring recruiters, turfers and defenders for different purposes the recruiters will be recruiting more and more turfers and defenders so that gang never get dead and will do more and more Graffiti with help of defenders and Turfer

3. ADVICES FOR IMPROVING ROLE PLAY
i. I will be diving Gang system with different ranks for Graffiti, robberies and raids So, that we can manage to run the gang easily and on a very large and active base with members.

ii. We will be keeping paint balloon, Guns and ammunation in Armory and warehouse So, that no one is without weapon in any type of Robbery or Raid
we can easily manage to allot weapons and increase the warehouse.

iii. Will be Keeping active deputy that have are previous leaders or have a great experience in gangs and know well how to manage the gangs

iv. After every event the bonus will be alloted to keep the gang active and raise everyone with gang

v. To keep the graffiti and territory capture active and as well as the bonus collection i will be alloting seperate bonus for it every hour so that all members get active and everyone get a good profit and remains in gang for a long

RANK SYSTEM -
12-Boss

11-Under Boss

10-Kingpin

9-Druglord

8-Warlord

7-Turfer

6-Graffiti leader

5-Enforcer

4-Graffiti

3-OG families

2-New Families

1- FREEZE

I can Manage the gang easily due to my previous experiences

Last edited by a moderator:

Mafia Akib

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Arman Raza
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 4 To 6 Hours
5. Your Discord: Akib Sheikh#2434
6. Your Nickname : Akib Sheikh
7. Your ID : 21707

1> LEADER OF FAMILES

2>WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE LEADER OF THIS PARTICULAR ORGANIZATION?

1.That's why I want to be a leader Because I know how to run a gang organization Because I have a lot of experience What work is to be done in it how to run it how to talk to everyone I know how to handle situations In the Hostage Situation Store Robbery And FZ raid When the gang members are most active in the city I will definitely store robbery hostess situation or FZ raid

2. i want to become a leader because I have a lot of experience and I don't want to have people in my gang who don't know the rule and I want to have people in my gang who know the rules just that I don't are if their level is One or two

3. i love working in a gang and my favourite gang Familes,Bloods,ballas And Marabunta

4. I will try my best to take over this leadership for 30 days and there is no strike on it

3> Your advice for improving Role play level in organization ?

:Warn System in my Organization
If someone breaks the rule, I will give him a warning If he already has a warning, he will get two warnings. If he breaks the rule again, his warning will be three and he will be removed from the organization I'll just keep three warnings

2: Promotion and System
If my gang members are attending the event and If he is attending well and is not making any mistake, then he will definitely be promoted.

3: Demote System
If my gang members is making a mistake I will demote the rank and he has to warn him

4: blacklist system
If my teammate gets three warnings I will Kick on him from the organization but will not blacklist him reason When he gets the knowledge he can join my gang again

5 Rejoin Gang System
It will definitely happen that he will get these future knowledge because I also started from starting

6: Weekly Promotions System
I will be promoting in a week because staying in one rank can be difficult for him So I will promote everyone in a week.

7: High Command
Any question you ask them, they will definitely answer you.

1, My goal in this Organization
2, No Warning
3, Best Leader in the history of Families
4, Good high command
5, Best Under Leader

6, Best Leader
7, Talking to the best
Ranking System
13: Leader
12: Deputy Leader
11: Under Deputy

10: Event Attender
9: Captain
8:Turfer
7: Villain
6: Gangster
5: Graffitist
4: Clapper
3: Enforcer
2: Newby
1: Suspended

shourya

Player
Player
Shourya Sharma
GMT+5:30
5 to 6 hours
Danger SS
Shourya
Leader of Families
(i) Because I worked in illegal organisation. and I know about illegal organisation.
(ii) I think Families is the best organisation in illegal organisations.
(iii) And Its my dream to be leader of families.
I will do all events and make this organisation very fun. and I will recruit people in 5 level only. and make all ranks properly. and make all organisation members like a Family.

Young Trey1

Player
Player
1. Trey

2. 16 years old
3. IST
4. 6-8 hours usually
5. Trey#6507
6.Trey predoters
Additional information
1. Leader of famils

(i). I have been in the city for a long time and I have experience of almost all legal or illegal organizations (leaving out a few) but illegals have always been my strength and priority I am surrounded by some of the best leaders this city has ever seen and I have learnt a lot from them. I have seen people struggling to run a gang and I have seen gangs getting disbanded because the leader was not performing well but I will try to give my best to run this gang. I think I have many great leadership skills and I can implement them as a leader.

(ii). I want to take the RP experience of a gang to the next level. I am planning to do all gang events like Battleship, Fort Zancudo, clandestine and ill make sure that we participate in all these types of gang events. Clandestine is one of my favourite events but sadly almost every gang camp for the parachute in that event and is kinda boring but ill make sure we are showing up to every event and also takes part in other events to promote RP. My main motive is to make a better experience for everybody and store robberies is one of the events where I can help with that, gangs are already very low RP and with legal orgs trying to win every store robbery there is, it isn't fun at all but I will try my best to make all events fun and with serious RP.

(iii). Also I have seen every level of RP in the organization and I have been in unofficial families and I have seen many great leaders do all gang events. I know all the strategies in all gang events also I want basically to be a little strict with members because I want them to try for their best because no one is perfect and the improvement can't be explained; they can be only shown and if I will be the leader you'll be able to see the improvement. I feel like if any of the gang members want to ask any question they should not hesitate and open up to any gang member about their query and trust me as a leader I will not let anyone down.

I have been living in this city for almost 1 year and I saw many gang members failing RP, robbing people without enough gang members, shooting outside ghetto etc. I will make sure that the person, who is joining my gang, will go through a proper IC quiz and if our gang HCs finds out that he knows all the ghetto and general rules, we will recruit him, so that there won't be any chance of failing RP from the organization members. We all see people getting warnings and punishments for not following RP but I will make sure to try my best to avoid toxic members and recruit people in the gang who have knowledge of basic city and ghetto rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom