Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Families

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yash Shinigami

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information

1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Information
1. Yash Mishra
2. 17
3. GMT +5:30
4. 6+ hours
5. itsyash
6. Yash Shinigami
7.ID 45027

Additional information

1) Leader of Families.
2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

(i) Becoming a leader of a organisation, the specific leader wants to participate in all types of events in which they can participate like clandestine, Battleship etc. I as a leader of this organization wants that each and everyone citizen should get to know about the families gang. They should get to know that - Who are families? and what families gang can do in the city. We will also participate in the events and show others our power in ghetto areas and in the whole city.

(ii) I don't have a very extraordinary experience of gangs but all I know is that families is the weakest gang ever since I know. So after becoming a leader of this organization the main goal of every gang leader have, is to just participate in the events and they ignores the toxicity in their gang. But after becoming leader of this organization I will definitely participate in all the events but also i will give my best that let other citizens should gets to know that families gang is not the weakest anymore.

(iii) As everyone saw that the toxicity in the gangs members is a lot. But I will give my best to have the lowest amount of toxic citizens in my gangs. I as a leader will try my best that others gangs should know that families are not the weakest gang and families gang can Clap other gangs members anywhere and anytime. All I just want to make families gang strong and let others player know that they were wrong and families is not the weakest gang ever.

3) As I already mentioned that I will give my best to have the toxicity lowest. I can only give my best as no one can stop this toxicity anywhere. I will try to Improve the communication gap between citizens who doesn't know about us or doesn't know about gangs. I am a very friendly type of person and never wants that someone feelings gets hurt by my decisions or by my actions. So it's very important to have a good communication with other citizens. All is that I can just give my best to improve all these. It's impossible to stop all these for forever. And at last I will recurite everyone citizen and also let them know about the ghetto rules and the city rules. By taking all the citizen together then only this organization can be on top.

Last edited:

NamelessDart

Player
Player
Information
1. Ekambeer Singh
2. 16
3. GMT:+5:30
4. 6 hours
5. namelessdart_97
6. NamlessDart
7. 91258
Additional information
1. Leader of... the families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
First reason- I want to gain experience as a leader as I believe that I can be a great leader.
The second reason I want to be the leader of the Families is that they have always been the underdogs of ghetto and events. How many times have you seen/heard Families on top? I know what you're thinking little to none, I'm willing and truly going to change this. I will communicate with my gang, not just be a leader that sits around HQ. I will personally interview and accept people into the gang, I will make a BIG change to this gang.

The third reason I want to join is to change the RP experience of the gang for players. I think that people think the gang RP is dry and not fun, I'M going to change this as well. My leadership qualities and treating people fairly will help me bring this to reality.

3. I'm going to make RP better in the gang by making interactions with legal organizations more fun and interesting. If If I have fair demands in a gun store robbery and they don't provide I will not be scared to kill the hostages as this is what would happen in reality.

Arthur Mack

Player
Player
Congratulations to these People have been Selected for Families Interview at 11:00 Server Time on 18th of November

1- Yash Shinigami - 45027 - itsyash
2- Luis Vercetti - 114135 - Luis Vercetti

If you cannot join the interview at the given time,please let me know atleast 5 hours before the interviews.

Mrinal Tzariar

Deputy of Tzariar Brothers
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Mrinal Das
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your discord: .mrinal.das
6. Your nickname: Mrinal Tzariar
7. Your ID: 72324

1. Head of The Families
  • I stayed away from gang involvement for several months and spent my time working in public institutions. In my view, families offer a valuable opportunity to return to the realm of organized crime in the city to which I bring renewed energy and I am prepared to skillfully navigate leadership responsibilities to our colleagues.
  • When assessing the current gang landscape, I think The Families’ activities, especially in covert operations, lag behind other groups. Although we have been affected by low membership, I am determined to lead all meetings while I am in town. Our goal is to transform The Families into the most active gang, and to succeed in every endeavor.

• I'm focused on work—endless work. I intend to make The Families a gang that immerses itself in the city, emphasizing a greater participation in the events, especially in the battles of the warships and the attacks of the FZ. With my renewed energy and motivation, I have full confidence in my ability to lead.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.:
  • Maintain high attendance at turf engagements.
  • Try to break citywide weekly event records.
  • Address the issue of hierarchy and favoritism prevalent in many gangs. Under my leadership, active members will be fairly recognized and promoted.
  • Zero tolerance for toxicity within the organization.
  • Recognize and reward the dedication of members involved in ghetto activities and events.
  • Consistently participate in adequately attended events.
  • Ensure at least 10 participants in gun store and store robberies.
  • Foster creative ideas for global events, enhancing the overall experience of the gang.
  • Provide unwavering support to gang members in all aspects of their involvement.
  • Aim to conclude my term with the fewest mistakes.
Here is my ranking system:
15. Mafia
14. Boss
13. Underboss
12. Kingpin
11. Event leader
10. Turfer
9. Supreme Command
--- High Command ---
8. Street Art Maestro
7. Operations Controller
6. Graffiti Crew
5. Street Soldier
4. Sharpshooter
3. Clapper
2. Newbie
1. Chiller

Thank you for considering my application.

Last edited:

Efe Sarsilmaz

Gang Unit
Player
Information
1. Name: Efe
2. Age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 8+
5. Your Discord: eldrithcarrow
6. Your Nickname: Efe Sarsilmaz
7. Your ID: 94810
Additional information

Additional information
Leader of The Families

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

The Main Reason i want to be leader of families is because i have been in all gangs with different ranks and have been deputy 5 times and i belive my self that i can control all of the events for exapmle clands battleship and other things so i belive in my self that i will be a fair leader and do the weekly events on the time and never disrespect my curators

The Second reason i,want to be leader of families is i have learned every single rule of ghetto rules and green zone rules and aswell as general rules as well and i will make ghetto very active and i will show my best for this gang and i will show the activity that i will do in ghetto to my curators

The Third and last reason i want to be leader of families is i have learned every rule of turf and i belive in my self and my turf leader that we will get 100 percent turfs in 1 term and we will try our best to get all the good shooters for our turf to do 100 percent turf and i will make sure that every one of my turfers will have the rev skill unlocked if they do not have it unlocked i will give them money to unlock it and i will show my best to my curators to get 100 percent turf

MY GOALS
%100 Turfs
No favortism in my org
no overtaking in my org
no abusing of rank
make sure to give hc that whom deserves it
20 sprays per day

My ranking system will be like this
15 -) Leader
14 - ) Villian
13 - ) Killa (Turfer )
12 - ) UnderDeputy
11 - ) Event Leader
10 - ) Graffiti Leader
======High Command======
9 - ) Captain
8 - ) Graffitist
7 - ) Executioner
6 - ) Fiend
5 - ) Menace
4 - ) Psycho
3 - ) Reaper
2 - ) Shadow
1 - ) Freeze

Thanks For Reading

Sincerely Efe Pluxury.

Last edited:

Nikhil Gilgamesh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Nikhil
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord: nikhil_yadav.
6. Your Nickname: Nikhil Gilgamesh
7. Your ID:90071
Additional information
1. Leader of... Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1. I have gone through many phases in gangs and i have been deputy in gang and now i want to go through the leadership phase and i think i am capable of it because of my past experience in gangs. i selected ballas because it is one of the oldest gangs in the city and would be a great option for me.I want to show my leadership skills and share my experience and show quality of my skills

2.I have already been in families at the deputy positions and it is one of my favorite gangs and now i want to lead my favorite gang

2.From the starting journey of city i was interested in gangs and illegal activities i have always been an gang member from the start and gone through all gang conditions and ranks so i know how to help members of low rank gang members . I want all to be equal.I want to experience leadership and make a best term in my authority.

3.As i said from the start of my journey i have been in gangs so i know how to take all the decisions and what to do at which situation i got experience at several high command positions and deputy position.So i would be easily capable of taking decisions from major to small.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization:

-Best Hc to manage the members properly

-Frequent gang activities to keep members engaged

-Proper recruitment of newbies

-No discrimination between ranks and no toxicity

-Members try to ruin events or term straight kick

-Best bonus system to keep members engaged in activities

15. Leader
14. Deputy
13. Under Deputy
12. Turfer
11. Event Leader
10. Warlord
----High Commands----
9.Ghettoist
8. Grafitti Leader
7. Clapper
6. Grafitti Team
5. Gangster
4. Shooter
3. Families
2. Newbie
1. Freeze

Thank you for reviewing my application.

Regards
Nikhil Gilgamesh

Tokyo EverHart

Leader of EverHart
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Madhav
2. Your age: 17
4. Average online per day: 11-12 Hours
5. Your Discord: .mrxgamermax
6. Your Nickname: Tokyoo EverHart
7. Your ID: 102878
Additional information
1. Leader of - Families

(I) I'd like to be the Leader of the Families gang since I have a lot of experience as a Unofficial Org Leader and Under Deputy in Legal Orgs. I know the rules fairly well along with the punishments for these rules.

(ii) Additionally, I will gather all the gangsters of the city under the same roof of Families who couldn't fulfil their gang roleplay in the past. Everyone will be terrified upon seeing the color green as we turn the ghetto into the domain of Families. And we'll instill a terror of green dresses in the minds of all citizens.

(iii) The primary difference between gangs and legal organizations is that when a member joins, they are not taught anything and are unsure of what to do. I will host training session with my High commands to teach all the members how to follow the general rules and ghetto rules.

(iv) Since its beginning, Families has been regarded as one of the best gangs. Because of this, it will offer me the opportunity to create our region and the ghetto of Families. My desire to govern Families is mostly motivated by my want to participate in fantastic role-playing games, have fun following the rules with my friends, and expand our city's community.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization-

My advice for improving RolePlay level-
(I) Making the members skilled when they join. Hosting special training sessions.
(ii) Making plans before attending every events and discuss with high command.
(iii) Keep the gang alive and do gang activities in ghetto.
(iv) Attend every events, raid in FZ , and also do 24/7 shop robberies.
(v) Need to give bonuses to everyone to be more active.

Ranking system:-
15) Boss (Leader)
14) Underboss (Deputy)
13) Godfather (Under Deputy)
12) Event Leader (Event Leader)
11) Turfer
10) Destroyer
---High Commands---
9) Graffiti Team
8) Warlord
7) Enforcer
6) Villain
5) Clapper
4) Gangster
3) Shooter
2) Newbie
1) Freeze

Strike system:-
Strike1 - Verbal
Strike 2 - Demotion
Strike 3 - Blacklist/Fire

My target as Families Leader -
  • 100 percent turf
  • Increased crime rate in san andreas
I'll be highly obliged if my application gets selected for interview.

Thank You,
That's all from my side ,
Looking for your positive response to my application.....

aviraj yadav

Turf Unit
Player
information:
1. Your name IRL: Aviraj Singh Yadav
Your age: 19
Time zone: gmt+5:30
Average online per day: 7 8 hours minimum 9 10 maximum
Your Discord: .yermi
6. Your Nickname: Aviraj/Caius Tyler
Your ID: 93418
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
Additional information:
1. Leader of the families gang.

All the time in the Grand RP city I remember myself in a gang. I play in Grand RP over 1 year and over the time I acquired very high RP skills and good knowledge.
in rules, events & etc. I have experience how to lead a gang, I was many times HC in other city (en1)
I thought to myself it's my time for me to become a leader with my experience and I'm ready for this challenge.
From my experience a lot of times there is no competition between gangs because some of the leaders are lazy and do the minimum they must do, and I want to change it.
I'm sure and believe that with my experience the gang will succeed and go far, and for a successful gang need a leader with high
motivation and I believe I have it and I am best suited to lead the families.

I want to take the RP experience of a gang to the next level. I am planning to do all gang events like Battleship, Fort Zancudo, clandestine and I'll make sure that we participate in all these types of gang events. Clandestine is one of my favorite events but sadly almost every gang camp for the parachute in that event and is kind of boring but I'll make sure we are showing up to every event and also takes part in other events to promote RP. My main motive is to make a better experience for everybody, and store robberies is one of the events where I can help with that, gangs are already very low RP and with legal orgs trying to win every store robbery there is, it isn't fun at all, but I will try my best to make all events fun and with serious RP.

Also, I have seen every level of RP in the organization, and I have been in unofficial families, and I have seen many great leaders do all gang events. I know all the strategies in all gang events also I want basically to be a little strict with members because I want them to try for their best because no one is perfect, and the improvement can't explain they can be only shown and if I will be the leader u will be able to see the improvement. I feel like if any of the gang members want to ask any question they should not hesitate and open up to any gang member about their query and trust me as a leader I will not let anyone down.

My Goals:
I have several goals that I want to achieve:
Rule Brakes - I will choose the right people to be HC and they will make sure that anyone who want to join to families knows the rules.
*I will make sure everyone joining to families discord and I will create logs for anyone who joined to see the activity.
* Events - I strive for maximum activity:
* I really hope we will achieve 100% gang turfs; I have a good team of shooters who will do their best.
*24/7 Graffiti MAX profit.
* Gun store/store robbery at least one a day
* FZ raids
* Ghetto Fights when there are no events
* Gangs rivalry - I will make sure that will be balance between my gang to another gangs in terms of the number of people inside the org
* Bonuses - I will give bonuses to my high commands team, and bonuses for every rank up of families member. I will give bonuses also if our gang manage to win
gun store/store/vehicle theft.
* Rank system - I will create 14 ranks in my gang to see the hard work everyone does, for each rank there will be requirements to reach a certain number of events.
3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization:

* I will make sure I have members and HC from different time zones, so the gang will work 24/7 and the families will be on top.
* Keeping the state rules, I will make sure everyone in the gang knows the rules that there will be a rivalry between the gangs without any fear of breaking any rules.
* I will give bonuses to those who deserve them to increase the motivation and morale to come to the events and continue to be active.
* I will focus on gang members training to improve themselves also they will get more fun.
* I will make sure there is respect between the gang members, no toxicity, only friendship and teamwork.
* My advice is that Staff members enforce Roleplay more because it will give the game a much more IRL feeling, and it may even attract more people.
* Most people who knew the rules would be accepted, but if their roleplay standard was low, I would assist them in improving it because * I want to have strong rp with everyone in the city
* More IC player-created events with other gangs, civilians, or legal factions to improve a sense of roleplay rather than constant fighting and events.
* A forum harmony, my organization should not have any toxicity against any other group, reports will be made only when it is necessary.
* A sense of good standing with every other group in the city on the OOC level, everyone at the end of the day is a person behind their screen, a sense of community would be a large positive.
* I would make some scenarios for my organization to participate in and possibly makes some IC rewards/benefits involved.
* Overall, create a positive and enjoyable gang that someone could join if they're around for the vibes and quality gameplay.
* Having shooters, yes but including other people who may not be as experienced in the city with a gun or roleplay in general.
* In-depth review of the rules upon recruitment, I would make sure everyone knows the exact rules and restrictions we have at all times, * this would overall improve roleplay quality around my organization and carry on throughout interactions with others in the server

╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
ranking system:
13- Leader
12- Deputy
11- Under-Deputy
10- Turfer
9- Recruiter
8- King Pin
7- Spray Team Leader
6- Spray Team
5- Gangster
4- Shooter
3- Thug
2- Young Families
1- Freeze
Thanks for reviewing my application and your precious time.

Last edited:

Efe Sarsilmaz

Gang Unit
Player
nformation:
Your age: 20
Additional information:

All the time in the Grand RP city I remember myself in a gang. I play in Grand RP over 1 year and over the time I acquired very high RP skills and good knowledge.
in rules, events & etc. I have experience how to lead a gang, I was many times HC in other city (en1)
I thought to myself it's my time for me to become a leader with my experience and I'm ready for this challenge.
From my experience a lot of times there is no competition between gangs because some of the leaders are lazy and do the minimum they must do, and I want to change it.
I'm sure and believe that with my experience the gang will succeed and go far, and for a successful gang need a leader with high

I want to take the RP experience of a gang to the next level. I am planning to do all gang events like Battleship, Fort Zancudo, clandestine and I'll make sure that we participate in all these types of gang events. Clandestine is one of my favorite events but sadly almost every gang camp for the parachute in that event and is kind of boring but I'll make sure we are showing up to every event and also takes part in other events to promote RP. My main motive is to make a better experience for everybody, and store robberies is one of the events where I can help with that, gangs are already very low RP and with legal orgs trying to win every store robbery there is, it isn't fun at all, but I will try my best to make all events fun and with serious RP.

Also, I have seen every level of RP in the organization, and I have been in unofficial families, and I have seen many great leaders do all gang events. I know all the strategies in all gang events also I want basically to be a little strict with members because I want them to try for their best because no one is perfect, and the improvement can't explain they can be only shown and if I will be the leader u will be able to see the improvement. I feel like if any of the gang members want to ask any question they should not hesitate and open up to any gang member about their query and trust me as a leader I will not let anyone down.

My Goals:
Rule Brakes - I will choose the right people to be HC and they will make sure that anyone who want to join to families knows the rules.
*I will make sure everyone joining to families discord and I will create logs for anyone who joined to see the activity.
* I really hope we will achieve 100% gang turfs; I have a good team of shooters who will do their best.
* FZ raids
* Gangs rivalry - I will make sure that will be balance between my gang to another gangs in terms of the number of people inside the org
* Bonuses - I will give bonuses to my high commands team, and bonuses for every rank up of families member. I will give bonuses also if our gang manage to win
* Rank system - I will create 14 ranks in my gang to see the hard work everyone does, for each rank there will be requirements to reach a certain number of events.

* I will make sure I have members and HC from different time zones, so the gang will work 24/7 and the families will be on top.
* Keeping the state rules, I will make sure everyone in the gang knows the rules that there will be a rivalry between the gangs without any fear of breaking any rules.
* I will give bonuses to those who deserve them to increase the motivation and morale to come to the events and continue to be active.
* I will focus on gang members training to improve themselves also they will get more fun.
* I will make sure there is respect between the gang members, no toxicity, only friendship and teamwork.
* My advice is that Staff members enforce Roleplay more because it will give the game a much more IRL feeling, and it may even attract more people.
* Most people who knew the rules would be accepted, but if their roleplay standard was low, I would assist them in improving it because * I want to have strong rp with everyone in the city
* More IC player-created events with other gangs, civilians, or legal factions to improve a sense of roleplay rather than constant fighting and events.
* A forum harmony, my organization should not have any toxicity against any other group, reports will be made only when it is necessary.
* A sense of good standing with every other group in the city on the OOC level, everyone at the end of the day is a person behind their screen, a sense of community would be a large positive.
* I would make some scenarios for my organization to participate in and possibly makes some IC rewards/benefits involved.
* Overall, create a positive and enjoyable gang that someone could join if they're around for the vibes and quality gameplay.
* Having shooters, yes but including other people who may not be as experienced in the city with a gun or roleplay in general.
* In-depth review of the rules upon recruitment, I would make sure everyone knows the exact rules and restrictions we have at all times, * this would overall improve roleplay quality around my organization and carry on throughout interactions with others in the server

ranking system:
13- Leader
12- Deputy
11- Under-Deputy
10- Turfer
9- Recruiter
8- King Pin
7- Spray Team Leader
6- Spray Team
5- Gangster
4- Shooter
3- Thug
2- Young Families
1- Freeze
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/402148/ not an off topic but curators should see how u lie for your age

Spy NotBack

Player
Player
information:
Your age: 19
Additional information:

My Goals:
* FZ raids

ranking system:
13- Leader
12- Deputy
11- Under-Deputy
10- Turfer
9- Recruiter
8- King Pin
7- Spray Team Leader
6- Spray Team
5- Gangster
4- Shooter
3- Thug
2- Young Families
1- Freeze
Best leader can be he

kesha

Player
Player
Information
1. Erikas
2. 23
3. Eastern European standart time
4. About 3 or more hours
5. hackkye
6. kesha
7. 336349
Additional information
1. Leader of... The families
Passion for the Organization's Theme
  • I have a genuine passion for the theme and objectives of the families. The values and goals of the organization align closely with my character's background and personal philosophy in the GTA 5 world. As a leader, I believe I can contribute significantly to the organization's growth and success by leveraging my enthusiasm and dedication to the cause.

• Leadership Experience and Skills:
    • With my extensive experience in leadership roles both in and out of the GTA 5 roleplay community, I bring a set of leadership skills that I believe would greatly benefit The families. I have a proven track record of fostering positive team dynamics, organizing and executing successful events, and effectively managing resources. I am confident that my leadership abilities would contribute to the cohesion and effectiveness of the organization.

• Innovative Ideas for Growth and Engagement:
      • I have innovative ideas for the expansion and engagement of The families. I believe in fostering a dynamic and inclusive environment within the organization, where members not only feel valued but also have opportunities to contribute their unique skills and ideas. I envision implementing new strategies, events, and initiatives that will not only attract new members but also enhance the overall experience for existing ones. As a leader, I am committed to steering the organization towards sustained growth and success.

Clearly define and communicate roleplay guidelines specific to your organization. This includes expectations for character behavior, communication style, and overall immersion. Having a set of clear rules ensures that all members are on the same page and contributes to a consistent and high-quality roleplay experience.
Emphasize the importance of character development within the organization. Encourage members to create detailed backstories for their characters and to explore character arcs and growth. This not only adds depth to individual roleplaying but also creates more engaging and dynamic interactions within the organization.
Plan and host regular roleplay events within the organization. These events can range from business meetings and social gatherings to more elaborate scenarios or missions. Scheduled events provide opportunities for members to actively participate in roleplay, fostering a sense of community and camaraderie.
Encourage in-character communication both within the organization and with other groups in the server. This can be through in-game messaging systems, forums, or even social media platforms dedicated to roleplaying. The more members engage in character-driven communication, the more immersive and interconnected the roleplay experience becomes.
Foster collaboration among organization members to create shared storylines and narratives. This can involve joint business ventures, alliances, or conflicts that contribute to the overall storyline of the organization. By weaving together individual character stories, you enhance the collective storytelling experience and create a more vibrant roleplay environment.
Offer resources and training sessions for members looking to improve their roleplay skills. This could include workshops on character development, improvisation, or specific aspects of roleplaying relevant to your organization's theme. Providing tools and guidance helps members feel more confident and invested in their roleplaying.
Establish a system for recognizing and rewarding outstanding roleplay within the organization. This could include in-game rewards, acknowledgment in the organization's communication channels, or even special roles or titles for exceptional roleplayers. Positive reinforcement encourages members to consistently strive for high-quality roleplaying.
Regularly seek feedback from organization members regarding the roleplay experience. Create channels for open communication where members can share their thoughts, ideas, and concerns. Use this feedback to adapt and refine your approach, ensuring that the roleplay environment continues to evolve and meet the needs of the community.

Tom Murphy

👻
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Abdulla
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day : 8 to 9
5. Your Discord : tom_murphy34
6. Your Nickname : Tom Murphy
7. Your ID: 124688

Additional information
Leader of Families Gang

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

The main reason I want to be the leader of Families is that I want to run an organization that is organized, fun, and active; I want to provide the skills I have, such as my leadership qualities, as well as the motivation and passion to become a great leader, but most importantly, a better organization for everyone.

~One of the main reasons why I am interested in becoming the leader of Families is to establish a fun, well-run, and systematized association. I would also like to contribute my skills and passion to improving the association's operations.

~ I want to leave my fingerprint on this project.

~ As we know, gang activities aren't just about fighting with other people; they can also bring about a new level of RP. For instance, if a hostage situation is involved, we can use our experience to help develop a new strategy to solve the issue. Instead of just ramming around in gang cars, we can help gangs perform better at events. In my experience, POV gangs have better RP than any other faction, and they can bring new content to the city, which is why I prefer playing Turf. I also think that gang members should be more disciplined when communicating, as spamming on the radio can lead to issues. Instead of just going to a house and robbing it, more events, such as car robberies, should be played out. I believe that I can make a difference by becoming the leader of this organization. My previous experience with gangs has motivated me to make a difference.

~ Unlike other gang leaders, I will think not only about myself but also about the members of my group. I will make sure that all of them are happy in my gang, and I will reward those who are working hard with rewards. This will make them more loyal to the organization, and they will work hard to raise the Families as high as possible. Everyone in my gang will be required to attend events, and I will provide them with a bonus.

3. Your advices for improving the RP level in the organization.

~HC ranks should be given to those who are mature and can handle the gang while the leader is not in the city.
~We should only take people into gangs who know how to treat other people.
~The people who are pulling toward the meeting points of gangs and events should get the Bonus.
~We as Families also set ourselves the target to let the drug business in the city flourish again; our people should sell more coke and weed on the street as well as on the black market because this has fallen asleep a bit lately.

My goals for Families :
~We will try to do %100 turf
~We will try to keep the spray profit at its maximum at all times.
~We will dominate the ghetto by following the rules and avoiding rule breaks.
~We are going to attend events, and we will not miss any events.
~We will be the MOST active gang Ensure bonuses for most events won or attended and for cland parachutes.
~Ensure competition in respect and peace and have ZERO toxicity.

Shawn125

Player
Player
Information

1-Your name IRL : Saikumar
2-Your age : 22
3-Time zone : GMT+5.30
4-Your Discord : ShawnYT
6-Your Nickname : Shawn Starks
7-En Server-2 ID : 85797

Additional information

1 . leader of families

2 . Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization.

My self Shawn starks i want to be leader of families gang leader because there were many gangs but i want to take families to take into next level and I experience in many gang I was a deputy in many gangs and I know very well how to run a gang there are many event in gang I would i can able to complete it all without missing any event and i want to create a history that how families gang was in shawns term

First time I came in city I don't know any RP but slowly slowly I learn how RP goes than I start granding after that I saw there are some gangs they rob peoples and rob stores and all so I tryed to join gang so I given my first interview in bloods gang but I fail but after 2 day Me given Interview again this time I pass the interview so there My gang journey started from there I robbed peoples and attempting stores I gained experience in gang and after that I became deputy.

My proficiency in main management and organizational skills aligs with my members to create a positive impact in gang.I am confident that the contribution I make will not only propel the gang forward also leave a lasting positive influence. Through taking every gang member into consideration and grabbing those throughs and pushing them into a collective and make keen desicions for the positive movement of this organization and this city.

3 . Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization

Management Skills,proper english speaking,basis server rules and shooting kills can improve role play in organization because of this u can run Your gang very easily shooting skills help u in winning events management skills help u in the manage gang english speaking can help u in the robbing some one and also any type or negotiation with someone.

Thank you from Shawn Starks

Efe Ali

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Efe
3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord: efeali
6. Your Nickname: Efee Coffinson
7. Your ID:83562
Additional information
1. Leader of... The Families

-I aspire to lead the Families to create an environment where members have the most thrilling and enjoyable experience. I want to offer a fair chance to every member to prove themselves, ensuring that no one feels left out. I aim to make the gang a community where everyone's contributions are valued.

-I've been in good positions in both legal and illegal organizations, I've gained invaluable insights. Learning from the successes and mistakes of past leaders, including my own, has equipped me with the knowledge and skills to lead a gang. I am confident in my ability to take the gang to new heights based on this extensive experience.

-As I said before I have experience in both legal and illegal organizations and I can use the things that I learned from my experience for my gang's advantage. I know how it feels to be a high command and how hard it is, so I will choose my high commands precisely.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization:

-To keep members engaged and motivated, I will ensure that promotions are based on merit and capability. Recognizing and rewarding effort and skill will prevent my members from feeling left out and I think that this will keep them motivated.

-Organizing frequent activities like FZ raids and store/gun shop robberies will keep the roleplay experience fresh and exciting. By actively engaging members in diverse scenarios, we can prevent boredom and maintain a high level of rp.

-I also understand that just receiving the hourly pay check or the graffiti bonus is not enough, so I will give my members a bonus every time when it's possible.

15. Leader
14. Deputy
13. Under Deputy
12. Right Arm
11. Event Leader
10. Turfer
9. High Command
--- High Command---
8. Grafitti Leader
7. Controller
6. Grafitti Team
5. Gangster
4. Shooter
3. Clapper
2. Newbie
1. Freeze

Thank you for reviewing my application.

Regards
Efee Coffinson

NamelessDart

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Ekambeer Singh
2. 17
3. GMT+5:30
4. 5 Hours
5. namelessdart_97
6.NamelessDart
7. 91258
Additional information
1. Leader of. Famillies gang
  1. Power and Influence: Leaders of gangs often seek power and influence within their community or group. They may believe that by leading, they can exert control, make decisions, and have authority over others. This power can provide a sense of dominance and control over their surroundings, fulfilling their desire for influence.
  2. Protection and Security: Some individuals may see leading a gang as a means to provide protection and security for themselves and their members. They might perceive their group as a form of support, offering safety in numbers, particularly in environments where they feel vulnerable or marginalized. Being a leader could mean ensuring the safety and well-being of their followers.
  3. Sense of Belonging and Identity: For certain individuals, leading a gang might offer a sense of belonging and identity. It could serve as a community where they feel understood and valued, fostering a strong sense of camaraderie and shared purpose. Being a leader might provide affirmation of their identity within the gang and broader social context.

Nothing As Such

akib khan786

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Arman Raza
4. Average online per day: 3-4 hours
5. Your Discord: zizowalker
6. Your Nickname. Mafia Akib
7. Your Id. 21707

Additional information

1. Leader of The Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I really want to became the leader of families because I have experience as high commands in gangs and I really want to increase the gang activity by making sure that there will be hostage situations, gun store/store robberies, FZ raid and robbing so that the members will always have something to do in the gang. I also want to become the leader of this gang because I think that gangs have lack of active members engaged in gang acitivity and to make sure thats not a problem in this gang I will make sure to invite many active members in the gang. The last reason why I want to become a leader of this specific organization is becuase I will make sure that people that are going to be active in gang activity will get promoted and get the rank that they deserve.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

If I would be the leader I would make sure that there is always something happening like robbing, hostage situation, gun store robberies, cland and more, so that the members can always be doing something and be involved in some gang activity. I would also want to improve the RolePlay level by making sure that my members are familiar with the rules of the city and make sure that the gang has many active people to do robberies and hostage situations.

Bonus System
Top Killer In Cland: 25k
Each Kill in Cland : 2k
Parachute : 20k
Graffiti: 5k
Collect whole territory Profit: 50k

Rank System
- 15 Leader
- 14 Deputy
- 13 Event Leader
- 12 Warlord
- 11 Mafia