Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Families

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikks Bolo

𝕭𝖔𝖑𝖔
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1. Your name IRL: Mika
2. Your age: 19
3. GMT+11
4. Average online per day: 6+
5. Mikks#0212
6. Mikks Bolo
7. 39

-
1. Leader of The Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

A. I have witnessed many gang leaders and helped them through with there leaderships and guided people in all types of situations and i would like to imply all that i have learned as a Gang Leader for Families gang.

B. I have been in gangs for the majority of my time on grand RP and being a leader has been one of the things i have wanted to do for a long time but did not had the time for it but now i do.

C. I want to bring the balance between all gangs and improve the crime-Leo RP within the server and try new things.

A. I believe with the recent positive growth of server , the new population is unknown of the rules of the server so we would be promoting and teaching them the ways of city to assure a nice RP experience for the people.

B. Me and My deputys would work around the clock to increase activity and assure that no rules be broken in the city with regular events and RP situations.

C. Proper Ranks would be managed and people would be ranked on the basis of there input to the gang and punishments would be given to the ones who deserve.

Ronny Rich

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL Jayden

2. Your age 21

3. Time zone EST

4. Average online per day 5-10 hours

5. Your Discord Jayy420#7284

6. Your Nickname Ronny Rich

7. Your ID 8712

1. Leader of... Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific

organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1st reason I want to be leader of Familes is because I have been deputy leader of every gang besides this gang I have also been high command of many legal organizations I feel like if selected I would also be able to bring good numbers within the gang that have knowledge of the rules and what you can and cannot do I would also do more Hostage situation more store robbery’s more fz and I would also have a team of people doing sprays and making sure when we are ghetto clapping that we follow every rule and making the rp more fun for all the other illegal organization and also make it more fun for the legal side as if selected I would also get a good turf team together and try to get 100% turfs if given a chance i wouldn’t let you guys down thanks for reading my application I hope I can work alongside you guys!

My advice for improving roleplay is to do more store robbery’s making sure everyone is listening to command and doing everything right also doing clean ghetto clapping where there’s no vdm then killing or doing other methods that isn’t fair to other people I would also have trustworthy people that know the rules it’s better to have the right people over the wrong people.

Last edited:

Sam Wolf

HC Ballas
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Information
1. Sufiyan Hasan
2. 16
3. PST
4. 6Hours
5. 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 ⋄#4078
6. Skorpean Beasty
7. 64392
Additional information
1. Leader of Families
= I want to become the leader because i want to end toxicity in org and i want peace from every org member i can treat every one equal
and i can speak Urdu, English, Hindi Fluently If i become the leader of families first of all i will end toxicity and i will raise the name of families to the city and i will recruit only loyal member and so i can earn the respect of leader and the families will earn their respect too i will try to improve the org because i know most of the leader make small mistake which cause the term to be ended very quickly i will try to not break my term.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
= my advices for organization is i will do every single gang event and i will make the organization fully active in the server and also the gang member i recruit will give their 100% time in the city my org will be the most active org in the city

Last edited:

nezar sippi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Your name : Nizar Brada
2. Your age~ 24
3. Time zone~ GMT+11
4. Average online per day~ 13h
5. Your Discord~ Nizar Blanco#6331
6. Your Nickname~ Nizar blanco
7. Your ID~ 2991

Additional information

1. leader of Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

1 -I feel as if my experience in the city now after 3 months of being in a few different organizations makes me a strong candidate for this position. I have been in two gangs now for extended periods of time, most recently rank 7 in Marabunta in server 1. My knowledge of the rules and what it takes to be successful makes me want to take over this position.
2- My old family (I am leader of it) started at 160 in the city and have worked our way way to being 26th at one point. This has taught me a lot about leading an Organization in the city and has shown that I can get people behind me to accomplish a common goal. Many of my family members would join me as well as I feel many people from previous organizations I have been in would join me as well, thus helping me with recruitment right off the bat.
3- My IRL job history deals with leadership development. I give seminars on leadership development as well as one on one training with college students in North America to help them become better leaders on their campus. My leadership skills will help me not only be successful, but keep the gang out of trouble as well.

3. I have many tips to improve role play but the main one would be everyone’s knowledge of the rules. Improving on each individual members knowledge of the rules in an organization could go a long way. Most of the time, FailRP comes from people simply not following a rule. For example, two cars trying to stop one individual. The individual will take off most of the time, resulting in FailRP. If each and every member knows the rules extensively, it will make RP for everyone go much smoother.

ENG02 Server Administrator

families Leader

Hyper North

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1.Your name IRL: Somesh Tewatia
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: UTC +5:30
4. Average online per day: 6 - 8 hours normal on vacation more than 10+ hours
5. Your Discord: Hyper North#7629
6. Your Nickname: Hyper North
7. Your ID: 55436

Additional information
1. Leader of Families

New_Project.jpg

1. I want the leadership because I came to the city a long time ago and worked a lot in gangs & Leos and gained a lot of experience. couple of weeks ago I joined Bloods Street started gaining more experience through the leader and deputies and try to lead the gang by my own leading skill like try to lead the gang in clands, battleship, store robbery, Fort Zancudo raids etc. I got so much quick rank ups in gang for my hard work and dedication though I left
disband the organization I have got a very good experience.

2. Also I want the leadership cause from the starting I was in legal org (lspd, sahp, fib) for a long time there for I know how legal orgs works, how they deal with situation so through this experience I can dominate legal orgs, I can understand what their next step will be it will be so easy to the gang then.

3. Also I want to become leader so I can interact with so many players and for that I can help newcomers who just came to the city because they are undertaken but their capabilities are very high. I can fully train them about gangs and other stuffs like every rule which we have to follow, and which thing is good as per situation to make the RP better to everyone.

3. My Advice Improving Roleplay Level
1. The first important thing to improve Roleplay level in organization is inviting people who really knows the rules. Before inviting someone to the gang, the leader or deputies should take an interview of him/her. In the interview they should ask him / her about every gang rule possible and how they work. If he/she doesn't know any of the rules, the leader and deputies should let him/her know about each and every rule about the gang to make the RP experience best for everyone.

2. Before going to an event, the leader has to meet his/her gang members in the Headquarter before 20 min of the event to make it easier for the leader to gear up the members and pull up to the event at perfect time.

3.We should give Bonus at least 2 times and rank up every week to appreciate Gang members for their works and efforts they did towards their Gang to boost them and to increase their morale.

Avram_Supreme

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Tamir
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone GMT+3
4. Average online per day 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord Snoop Dogg#8063
6. Your Nickname Avram Supreme
7. Your ID 46825
Additional information
1. Leader of Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) I want to be the leader of the Families gang because first I feel like I have experianced a lot of RP in this game and have been high command in a lot of gangs and state orgs but the only thing I want to become is a leader and I feel like families is the perfect org for me to be leader because I was a high command in it and really liked it. Another reason I want to be a leader of this specific org is because I have been in families multiple times on a lot of diffrent terms and usually the terms did not go so well so I want to change the families and have a good term.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. My advice for improving roleplay in this organization would probably be first I would personally recruit all deputies and high commands and I will interview them and make sure they are not biased and that they know all the rules because when I was in families high commands would make people who dont know the rules a high rank and I feel that is not right and favortisim should not exist in this gang. Another way to improve the rp in this organization would be that I would be online a lot and really be a part of this gang and teach people everything I know so they can better themselves and make the RP better for others because in other terms the leader were barely online and if they were they were not doing stuff with the gang.
Rank System:
11 - Top Dogg
10 - Right Hand Man
9 - Families General
8 - Families Turfer
7 - Clapper
6 - Veteran
5 - Top Thug
4 - Experianced Thug
3 - Young Thug
2 - New Dogg
1 - Recruit

Sharath Rich

NG HC
Player
Information

1 . Sharath chandra
3.GMT (5:30)
4.9hours
5.KGF Sharath YT#0818
6.Sharath Rich

Additional Information

1.Leader of Families

Q2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?(List three reasons with explanation)
1. I need to be a leader this specific organization because when I have joined the city I'm worked in every legal orgs after leaving legal orgs I'm joined Families it is very best experience after learned about turfs,NG Raids and grafftis I got high command but I'm not happy But I need to do something new that's why I need to be a leader
2. I want be a leader because I know all server rules, ghetto rules, event rules i will strictly follow them and if someone break the rules i will take action against him
3. When I became a leader I will be help the new citizens but they know city rules and ghetto rules this is the chance for new citizens who knows rules properly

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
> I will recruit the citizens who knows rules properly
> I will host more events for the gang member
> Meeting with our gang members before and after event
> We will do turfs 100%
> 24/7 graffti
> I will not do any favourism if he my friend also
like that
> We will recruit good shooters for turfs
>I will improve and develop the Families gang more than previous term
>I will change the ranking system
>I will do Families on top in city

Ex NG Captain ex marbunta underdeputy ex vagos High command ex minister of doc ex recruiter in Families 8th rank
Thanks for reading my application

Families On Top!!

ᑎᗩᕼᑌᗰ ᗷOᒪO

E̶N̶2̶ ̶V̶a̶g̶o̶s̶ ̶L̶e̶a̶d̶e̶r̶
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL Nahum
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone GMT+2
4. Average online per day 6-10 hours per day
5. Your Discord Nαԋυɱ 💤#7406
6. Your Nickname Itz Nahum
7. Your ID 70587

Additional information (this is not my main but I am applying because I was leader before and I think i have the skills to become a leader again.) MY MAIN Nahum Zahavi 28113

1. Leader of... The Families

(1) i would like to become families leader Because i have experience as a gangster i was Families (HC) and Ballas deputy and VAGOS LEADER as well, now i am Marabunta Deputy. and i think i was in the server enough time (7 months + ) to become a leader AGAIN and share my knowlege and help to another citizens that want to join to families.

(2) when i was vagos leader, i saw and seeing alot of gang members that was braking the server rules, and not respects other members. if i will families leader i will take care that every families member will not brake the ghetto rules, and will respect anyone.

(3) i have legal experience as well in the server, so i know how gangs events is going on from the legal side, and i will take care that families events will happend in the right way from both sides (The legal side and The illegal side.)

i will be careful with who i will invite to be a families member, i will not invite any citizen that wants to be in families, Because now in the crime side i I see alot of gang members / criminals braking the ghetto rules. And it had an effect on the RP quality as well, so i can promiss that if i will be the leader of families the RP quality will be improved. and also i will try my best to make a good graffiti team because i think graffiti is important as well.

EMS Divison Cheif of FTO, Colonel In NG (X2), SWAT Agent In LSPD (X2), Supervisor of UnderCover In FIB. VAGOS LEADER , LI Ad Team, Ballas Deputy, USSS Senior Agent, Marabunta Deputy. ( IN MY MAIN.)

Thanks for reading my app! i hope you will see my potential, and have a nice day! :ninja:

Rank System!
(12) Top G
(11) Under G
(10) Boss
(9) Turfer
(8) Ghetto Clapper
(7) Street Fighter
(6) Villain
(5) Families G
(4) LIL G
(3) Families Boy
(2) Starter Families
(1) Freeze

Last edited:

Srivathsav Adari

It Is What It Is
Player
The following players have been selected for Families interviews at 17.00 server time on 17th October.

Hyper North#7629 - Hyper North - 55436
Jayy420#7284 - Ronny Rich - 8712

The application for The Families Leader are now Closed.​

Guruji

Player
Player
Your name IRL = Chirag Sharma
2. Your age = 20
3. Time zone = GMT+5:30 Indian Time
4. Average online per day = 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord = Guruji#1495
6. Your Nickname = Badmash Guruji
7. Your ID = 62743

Additional information

1. Leader of The Families

= I have been in the city for a long time and I have experience of almost all legal or illegal organizations (leaving out a few) but illegals have always been my strength and priority I will try to give my best to run this gang. I think I have many great leadership skills and I can implement them as a leader.

=. I am now in high command of Vagos gang and I managed to gather experience i saw the both side legal and illegal I was also in the SAHP a few days ago and i know how to run events and turfs so from my opinion, I think I have enough experience to lead a gang.

= I can assess an individual's shooting, management, leadership, and communication skills. These abilities will ensure that the gang achieves the best possible outcome with minimal interference.

= For those who break the rules: I will make a strike system
1 Strike = Verbal warning
2 Strike = Demotion
3 strike = Kick or demote to rank 1

=People thing being in a gang is just kill people and rob people i will show people its not about kill people we will go as gang to events like FZ/CLAND/STORE ROBBERY/HOSTAGE SITUATION even the forgotten event like encashment. As thanks that my gang being active i will give them bonuses to motivate them to do more events.

=Its very important to stay neutral as leader and i saw many leaders they give his friends more things and not to people they all the time active in gang and deserves it

Hexton Froster

A ruthless veteran of the ghetto !
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Arosh Rayhan
2. Your age
3. Time zone
+6 GMT
8 - 10 HOURS
5. Your Discord
Hexton Froster#1856
6. Your Nickname
Hexton Froster
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Families
-1 I want to be the leader of this specific org because. I got a lot of experience in GANG role play I was deputy of Gang and legal org before also I was high command of Legal and illegal org so I know role play from all RP perspectives. Also Families is the org that people dont care about so I can make this org on top

2- As I got so much experience so I know all of the rp rules I need to follow . I know all of the easy short cut for all IC and OOC events for gangs as. I got many supportive friends and families who are so much experienced in Gangs to take the gang on top. Also I am a high command of Illegal family so I can lead every event professionally.

3- I am professional in every work. People think My id is 64k but they don't know about my experience of en1 I was the leader of Ballas 2 times and that was the best gang of the city for the whole term also I go a pikachu huddie for that term. As I have played en2 for 2 months and spent 10 hours a day learning about the server. Now I know all of the differences between both servers so I think I am the best candidate for this leader position

My advice to improve rp is to attend all of the events like Battleship , cland , subs etc . Also organize at least 1 store robbery a day . Also I will also try my best to do a minimum of 8 fz raids in a week so I can make my Gang active and fun roleplay. Also, I will try to get 100% truf and graffiti so my gang members can earn money and get bonuses. Also, turfers of my gang will not only attend for 4 days to do turf they need to be regular and help with all events because we need sharpshooters and clappers in every event. Also I will not allow any kind of toxicity in my gang any kind of toxicity in my gang will result a strike or kick or demotion. Also I will take experienced people as my high command and deputy. Also I will make a strike system for my gang

Strike 1 - Verbal warning

Strike 2 - Demotion
Strike 3 - Kick/Blacklist

Also I will have a professional rank system for my gang

12-The leader

11-The deputy families

10-Under deputy

9-Captain

8-Captain assistant

7-Trufer

6-Spray team leader

5-Enforcer

4-Spray team

3-OG families

2-New families

1-Suspended

Thanks for reviewing my application
-Hexton Froster

Last edited:

Scarlett James

Chief Of Detectives
Player
Information
1. Ashhar Ansari
2. 18 years old
3. IST
4. 6-8 hours usually
5. Louis Rune#0016
6. Scarlett James
7. 47485

Additional information
1. Leader of Famalies

(i). I have been in the city for a long time, and I have experience of almost all legal or illegal organizations (leaving out a few) but illegals have always been my strength and priority I am surrounded by some of the best leaders this city has ever seen, and I have learnt a lot from them. I have seen people struggling to run a gang and I have seen gangs getting disbanded because the leader was not performing well but I will try to give my best to run this gang. I think I have many great leadership skills and I can implement them as a leader. Also, I am having experience of Deputy leader of Vagos 2 term, Ballas 1 term, Bloods 1term, Marabunta 1 Term.

(ii). I want to take the RP experience of a gang to the next level. I am planning to do all gang events like Battleship, Fort Zancudo, clandestine and I'll make sure that we participate in all these types of gang events. Clandestine is one of my favourite events but sadly almost every gang camp for the parachute in that event and is kind of boring but I'll make sure we are showing up to every event and also takes part in other events to promote RP. My main motive is to make a better experience for everybody, and store robberies is one of the events where I can help with that, gangs are already very low RP and with legal orgs trying to win every store robbery there is, it isn't fun at all, but I will try my best to make all events fun and with serious RP.

(iii). Also, I have seen every level of RP in the organization, and I have been in unofficial families, and I have seen many great leaders do all gang events. I know all the strategies in all gang events also I want basically to be a little strict with members because I want them to try for their best because no one is perfect, and the improvement can't explain they can be only shown and if I will be the leader u will be able to see the improvement. I feel like if any of the gang members want to ask any question they should not hesitate and open up to any gang member about their query and trust me as a leader I will not let anyone down.

• More IC player-created events with other gangs, civilians, or legal factions to improve a sense of roleplay rather than constant fighting and events.
  • A forum harmony, my organization should not have any toxicity against any other group, reports will be made only when it is necessary.
  • A sense of good standing with every other group in the city on the OOC level, everyone at the end of the day is a person behind their screen, a sense of community would be a large positive.
  • ICly I would make some scenarios for my organization to participate in and possibly makes some IC rewards/benefits involved.
  • Overall, create a positive and enjoyable gang that someone could join if they're around for the vibes and quality gameplay.
  • Having shooters, yes but including other people who may not be as experienced in the city with a gun or roleplay in general.
  • In-depth review of the rules upon recruitment, I would make sure everyone knows the exact rules and restrictions we have at all times, this would overall improve roleplay quality around my organization and carry on throughout interactions with others in the server.

Last edited:

Jamil Yama

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Jamil
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: UTC+01:00
4. Average online per day: 8 hour
5. Your Discord: Jamil#8069
6. Your Nickname: Jamil Yama
7. Your ID: 680

Additional information
Leader of
Families

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. The first reason I have experience in gangs I can take care of all the gang members and I want to get 100% turf capture

2. The second reason is that I am an old player and I know the laws of turf and gangs and I want improve the Role-Play expiranse

3. i will do what ever I can to help people learn the laws and also if i got it my friends and family members gonna join
Families I will to focus on gang events and i will take control of it like Clandestine, Battleship, Submarine, Vehicle theft, Gang turfs and Store Robbery.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. My advice to improve the RP level in the organization is to involve our activities as much as we can with the other orgs.

2. I will try to give prizes and bonus who active in the gang and do good for the gang and I will give bonus 2 days in week so people get motivated.

3. I want to make sure the people Im inviting to the gang know the rules.

4. The leader of the gang must meet every period with the members of his gang and talk about the conditions of the gang and raise the ranks who active and do good for gang

Moe Blixky

Da General Blixky
Player
1. Mo
2. 19
3. EST
4. 6-8 hours
5. Mo$#2294
6. Moe Blixky
7. (EN1: 9836) (EN2: 24332) (EN3: 7272)

1. Leader of Families

2. I would like to be the leader of Families for these three reasons
Firstly I have alot of experience I am a well known leader throughout the city. Within EN2 I am by far one of the best gang leaders there is. I finished my first Ballas term flawlessly and with very few mistakes. Within my second Ballas term I reached a record high 161 active members in the ghetto that attended all events and kept the ghetto active. I also finished all the tasks given to me by my curators.

Secondly I have a large presence as a leader if not the largest. What I mean is when I become leader many other great players will join my org to help me run smoothly. One of these great names would be Yousuf Maliki before becoming the Marabunta Leader and reaching 100% turfs and finishing his leadership in 1 term he was my deputy. When I become leader and If I am chosen all these strong players will join me and become my high command and help me with all gang events and turfs so that all my given tasks by my curator are cleared and everything runs smoothly and is taken care of.

Thirdly I want to make EN2 the best english server as of right now there are only 2 active gangs and as many other players would say everything is very "DEAD". The orgs are dead because the leaders are either not fullfilling their jobs or they disband within a week or 2 at most. If I am chosen I will change that by delivering a strong full term to the city that will bring the ghetto back to life while also helping all the legal orgs get active by doing all my tasks such as Store robberies FZs And hostage situations.

3. My advice for improving the server overall is picking better leaders. I am currently deputy in en3 marabunta I was deputy just a few days ago in en1 Bloods I was also deputy just a few days ago in Families. I am the most trust leader/helper in the city. Picking good qualified leaders will lead to better terms more activity and more player engagement. Thank you for reading my application.

Omer Som

Families Curator
Player
The following players have been selected for Families interviews at 15:00 server time on 9th November.

Mo$#2294 - Moe Blixky - 24332
Hexton Froster#1856 - Hexton Froster - 64354

The application for The Families Leader are now Closed.​

Last edited:

Scarlett James

Chief Of Detectives
Player
Information
1. Ashhar Ansari
2. 18 years old
3. IST
4. 6-8 hours usually
5. Louis Rune#0016
6. Scarlett James
7. 47485

Additional information
1. Leader of Families

(i). I have been in the city for a long time, and I have experience of almost all legal or illegal organizations (leaving out a few) but illegals have always been my strength and priority I am surrounded by some of the best leaders this city has ever seen, and I have learnt a lot from them. I have seen people struggling to run a gang and I have seen gangs getting disbanded because the leader was not performing well but I will try to give my best to run this gang. I think I have many great leadership skills and I can implement them as a leader. Also, I am having experience of Deputy leader of Vagos 2 term, Ballas 1 term, Bloods 1term, Marabunta 1 Term.

(ii). I want to take the RP experience of a gang to the next level. I am planning to do all gang events like Battleship, Fort Zancudo, clandestine and I'll make sure that we participate in all these types of gang events. Clandestine is one of my favourite events but sadly almost every gang camp for the parachute in that event and is kind of boring but I'll make sure we are showing up to every event and also takes part in other events to promote RP. My main motive is to make a better experience for everybody, and store robberies is one of the events where I can help with that, gangs are already very low RP and with legal orgs trying to win every store robbery there is, it isn't fun at all, but I will try my best to make all events fun and with serious RP.

(iii). Also, I have seen every level of RP in the organization, and I have been in unofficial families, and I have seen many great leaders do all gang events. I know all the strategies in all gang events also I want basically to be a little strict with members because I want them to try for their best because no one is perfect, and the improvement can't explain they can be only shown and if I will be the leader u will be able to see the improvement. I feel like if any of the gang members want to ask any question they should not hesitate and open up to any gang member about their query and trust me as a leader I will not let anyone down.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.

• More IC player-created events with other gangs, civilians, or legal factions to improve a sense of roleplay rather than constant fighting and events.
  • A forum harmony, my organization should not have any toxicity against any other group, reports will be made only when it is necessary.
  • A sense of good standing with every other group in the city on the OOC level, everyone at the end of the day is a person behind their screen, a sense of community would be a large positive.
  • ICly I would make some scenarios for my organization to participate in and possibly makes some IC rewards/benefits involved.
  • Overall, create a positive and enjoyable gang that someone could join if they're around for the vibes and quality gameplay.
  • Having shooters, yes but including other people who may not be as experienced in the city with a gun or roleplay in general.
  • In-depth review of the rules upon recruitment, I would make sure everyone knows the exact rules and restrictions we have at all times, this would overall improve roleplay quality around my organization and carry on throughout interactions with others in the server.

Emenike Hergun

Participant
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Alperen
2. Your age: 25
3. Time zone: (GMT+3)
4. Average online per day: 14-22 hours per day
5. Your Discord: RoiFrey#6820
6. Your Nickname: Emenike Hergun
7. Your ID: 35612

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1.I have lived in this city for 51 years. After being High Command in many organizations I feel its time to lead one to 100% success,
I know all event timings and formats so Im ready to start winning.

2.One of the facts that makes me want to be the leader of this gang is that I am the top manager of a family of 500 people.
I can get along with many players and solve their problems.I apply the necessary punishments to the player who does wrong without separating the players.
I have been a top manager in 3 gangs before.
I played many hours as a high rank in different gangs to control the gang members and preparing members for events (Battleship, Submarine, Store Robbery, FZ, Clandestine etc.)

3.I am a perfectionist and I want my members to do a perfect job in the same way.
I share what we earn with my members.
I will focus on the graffitis as much as the other events because it can develop many of the gang members and i want them to improve and enjoy their time in the gang.

4.Members have to pass a test before joining the gang.
They have to have lived in the game for 7 years. They have to stay in the game for an average of 6 hours a day.
They have to know all the ghetto rules.I will refrain from hiring everyone who doesnt know the rules or being completely ignorant.

Rank System

10. Leader

9. Deputy

8.KingPin

7.Turfer

6.Captain

5.Hustler

4.Graffiti

3.Shooter

2.Gangster

1.Recruit

Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

1.Organization will be divided into 3 groups Leaders of groups will all be ranked below Deputy leaders: These groups are Recruitment groups Armory and Material group, and Events group.
Each Group (department) will be responsible for their stuff.

2.I wont do favouritism between any members or players.Everyone gets what he has earned.

3.I am mature enough and strong enough as a leader to maintain balance, I do not take any disrespect towards myself, or others.

4.I will keep the ghetto alive as much as i can and try to get families on top.

Last edited:

Guruji

Player
Player
Your name IRL = Chirag Sharma
2. Your age = 20
3. Time zone = GMT+5:30 Indian Time
4. Average online per day = 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord = Guruji#1495
6. Your Nickname = Badmash Guruji
7. Your ID = 62743

Additional information

1. Leader of Families

2. Why do you want to
be a leader of this specific organization?

= already select me for blood interview once give me 1 more chance for families
= I have been in the city for a long time and I have experience of almost all legal or illegal organizations (leaving out a few) but illegals have always been my strength and priority I will try to give my best to run this gang. I think I have many great leadership skills and I can implement them as a leader.

=. I am now in high command of Vagos gang and I managed to gather experience i saw the both side legal and illegal I was also in the SAHP a few days ago and i know how to run events and turfs so from my opinion, I think I have enough experience to lead a gang.

= I can assess an individual's shooting, management, leadership, and communication skills. These abilities will ensure that the gang achieves the best possible outcome with minimal interference.

= For those who break the rules: I will make a strike system
1 Strike = Verbal warning
2 Strike = Demotion
3 strike = Kick or demote to rank 1

=People thing being in a gang is just kill people and rob people i will show people its not about kill people we will go as gang to events like FZ/CLAND/STORE ROBBERY/HOSTAGE SITUATION even the forgotten event like encashment. As thanks that my gang being active i will give them bonuses to motivate them to do more events.

=Its very important to stay neutral as leader and i saw many leaders they give his friends more things and not to people they all the time active in gang and deserves it

ᑎᗩᕼᑌᗰ ᗷOᒪO

E̶N̶2̶ ̶V̶a̶g̶o̶s̶ ̶L̶e̶a̶d̶e̶r̶
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL Nahum
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone GMT +3
4. Average online per day 4-8 hours per day
5. Your Discord Nαԋυɱ 💤#6969
6. Your Nickname Nahum Zahavi
7. Your ID 28113

Additional information

1. Leader of... The Families.

• i would like to become families leader Because in my vagos term in EN2 my gang didn’t had a lot of ppl and graffiti team and the events was a big mess, because I didn’t had the experience I have today, if I will be families leader, I know I can make families the strongest org ever.

• when I just started playing in the server my first org ever was gang (bloods), I remember I didn’t knew anything about the game but I remember that bloods members helped me a lot thos days. now I want to be the guy that help ppl and teach them the ghetto and gang rules.

• my experience in EN2 EMS Divison Cheif of FTO, Colonel In NG (X2), SWAT Agent In LSPD (X2), Supervisor of UnderCover In FIB. VAGOS LEADER , LI Ad Team, Ballas Deputy, USSS Senior Agent Marabunta Dep Bloods Dep Hr in LSPD, (Head Of Division In EMS. EN3)

• i know all the server rules and i follow them, and when other ppl braking the rules i wil report them.
( you can check my posts )

• i am calm minded i know how to face with hard situations, and the pressure of the leadership.

> i will do daily events.
> I will make sure me and my HCs will be respectful to all of the members.
> when I was vagos leader we had a lot of problems with the graffiti team, so I will make sure if I will be the leader that I will have a active graffiti team and active gang.
> and also I will make the discord server an important thing as well I will make logs of hired / fired / blacklisted and I will make sure this logs will work properly.
> i will Recruit ppl that really knows the rules.
> i will make sure all the situations and events will be IC only (Apart from Turf).
> i will make all the gang fear when they will see a green car in the streets.
> 100% turf.

Thanks for reading, i hope you will see my potential, have a nice day!

Soumil Carter

Ex-Leader of Families
Player
Your name IRL Soumil Garg

2. Your age 17

3. Time zone GMT+5:30 Indian Time

4. Average online per day 6-10 Hours

5. Your Discord SPYROxCHAPRI#4398

6. Your Nickname Soumil Badmash

7. Your ID 39732

Additional information

1. Leader of families ❤️

• I have been in the city for a long time and I have experience of almost all legal and illegal orgs. As my carrier of informal is started through families gang, I am very determined about becoming leader of this gang.

• I am currently high command of SAHP (Captain) and I managed to gather experience of both sides legal and illegal I was also in the ballas a few days ago as under deputy and i know how to run events and turfs so from my side, I think I have enough experience of illegal orgs and I have leadership skills also.

• i think I am a bit of socialized person because I have a lot of contacts of both legal and illegal sides. I can help my gang with high level turfers and i will bring renowned teams into our gang so that we can score 100% turf results and rock in Gang leaderboards

• I will create a new punishment based system as legal orgs like.
—>1 strike - 1 warning

—>2 strikes - Demotion

—>3 strikes - Fired/blacklisted

• I also want to create a training system for our gang. In this system I will select some volunteers that will train new recruits about how the gangs actually functions and many people think that gangs is of just killing people and robbing them but it’s not. We will teach them about all the functions of the gangs like store robbery, FZ raid , car robbery, atm robbery , hostage situation ,etc. . By this way we will transform citizens to a true cold blooded gangster.

• It’s very important to stay calm at every situation and I will create a non pressure environment among my members. I also will develop a new promotion system. As in this system I will create a database of my members and me and my team will constantly observe the members and give them promotions accordingly.
  • One more main problem in gangs is that the members don’t get the ranks they deserve and mainly the leader also become ignorant. I will ensure that I will be as humble as everyone want to be and constantly observe everybody and giving them promotions.
  • I want to add one more thing of my plan as being the leader of families I will give chance to New recruits and low rank people other than high command to negotiate with our fellow LEOs in events like store robbery. In this way our members will gain experience about this stuff. I will ensure that everyone will get a chance to be a negotiator
  • And at last Families is not on top right now. If I become It will be for sure PEACE out ✌️

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom