Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Blood Street Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowey Kray

:(
Player
Leader of bloods
1. Your name IRL: Adam

2. Your age: 18

3. Time zone: BST

4. Average online per day: 8+ hrs

5. Your Discord: OS#2013

6. Your Nickname: Snowey Kray

7. Your ID: 44031

Additional information

I have been involved in gang activity since the very first day. I learned illegal RP from the ghetto, and I correctly comprehended the laws and regulations of the city. In the world of crime, I am also capable of handling any circumstance. I'll make sure to form a gang with members who have a variety of skills to assist us rule the ghetto. My leadership skills and high level of confidence are among my strong points. I'll also see to it that everyone in the gang properly abides by the RP rules. I also want to manage this organisation because I believe I have excellent leadership qualities because I have held top roles in both legal and criminal organisations and it was probably the most fun I had when I was on the server, so I also really enjoyed that period.

Reasons I want to be leader of bloods

The reason i want to be leader of bloods is to have a gang that is active and that have more members than legal orgs

Another reason I want to be bloods leader is because when i first came to the city i started of at bloods and i want to make bloods the strongest org in the city.

Another reason I want to be bloods leader is i want to increase the number of crime in the city because i can see the number of legal orgs increasing. I feel like this is because there isnt a gang that they are able to have fun with. I wanna give them the opportunity to have fun

Goals
  • To have control over all turfs
  • have control over all graffiti
  • most active gang
  • make ghetto active again

Last edited:

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Anil Pasa
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : UTC +03
4. Average online per day : 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord : ManL1ke # 1832
6. Your Nickname : Anil Pasa
7. Your ID : 71052
Additional information
1. Leader of... :
Bloods Street Gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
-I want to be a leader because I think I will do well in Bloods. and I think we will become very strong in Bloods. so we will be good to each other
-I am one of the top management of Blacklist family. and my family is very strong and we will strengthen the Bloods together. so I think we will do very well with my family.
-Bloods is very special to me. and I want to put a diff on the server. and I want to make Bloods the strongest. And I know all the gang and general rules. That's why I'm coming to be permanent
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
- in my opinion. We need to hire someone who knows the game and we need to take a test before we get into the gang. if we do it this way, there will be no rulesbreak and rp will always be at the highest level.Bloods will always be the strongest

Leo Dixor

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Leo
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 4-6hrs
5. Your Discord: blancozz#0169
6. Your Nickname: Leo Vercetti
7. Your ID: 25280
Additional information
1. Leader of Blood Street Gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2.1: I have a lot experience in gangs especially Bloods . I want to be a leader of this org because i know how to lead events calmly and no toxictly. I have been in bloods since i was newbie and i gained some experience about HQ and since i have been higher up in other gangs i gained more and more experience.

2.2: A good leader in the org a little bit strictly, leading stuff correctly, it will run the gang without issues. Also when going ghetto having fun killing people . Also i never been leader of any org but i might be strict and serious about rule breaks and leading events.

2.3:Honestly im cool with the people who are not toxic and that who respect the rules. I am friendly with everyone who respects me and who will be not toxic by just getting killed or robbed. I like that every gang member to feel free to request for anything and be respectful to others, show no toxictly, to show their best what they could to to run the best gang ever.

2.4:I also want to add that Blood Street Gang might dominate in every events and being a reachfulfillment crew.
I love employer and structure inside. In this case a gang,but for that to be feasible each member of the highcommand and even the lower ranks.

3.1: Not any friendly fire

3.2: Turfs 100%

3.3: Improving 100% RP with LEO'S

3.4: Not recruiting family members without experience. Just because hes in your family doesnt mean he can join your gang without experience and the requirements.

3.5: Improving RP to next level.

3.6: All days seeing people breaking rules, Leaving RP situation while being robbed or being shot, Car Ramming to have priority to kill someone while hes on the ground and mostly Running into HQ's while being chased i wont tolerate that and will become a really big punishment.

Thanks for reading my application!
Bloods on top !
EX Marabunta HighCommand | Ballas Highcommand Currently

Lenny Porterhouse

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Muhammad Yousuf
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 6 Hours Weekdays, 10 hours weekends
5. Your Discord: yousuf#5802
6. Your Nickname: Gem Lite
7. Your ID: 71324

Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang

1.First of all i want to create competition with legal orgs such as FIB,SAHP,LSPD,GOV,NG Because many people r waiting for a good leadership to work and fight under against Legal orgs. And one more thing that i was in bloods for a long time and it was the only gang i have ever seen like a family
2. One of our most important goals is to improve the Mafia Rp again. We find it very one-sided at the right time and we want to change something about it. This also applies to many areas, as these are occupied by Mara or Ballas and it is therefore very one-sided.
3.Firstly, it’s the RP quality I could bring out to members and citizens, in being the position of leader. I’m a willing RolePlay and I prefer having a great RP situation rather than losing or dying, something that I know others strive to learn but doesn’t succeed in.
My Advices for Improving RolePlay In Organization are
1. My way to improve role play in the Organization is too make sure that everyone is well known on the rules and know the basic workings of the server and know what is allowed and is not allowed in the Organization .
2.I would make sure that Everyone respects their Higher ups and follows orders to stop if they are doing a RP situation Wrong or if they are trying too provoke another member.
3.Those who breaks rules by mistake (not intentionally) should be punished less than those who breaks rules intentionally.
Good luck👌

Palma Blu

Player
Player
Information
1. IRL name
: ralfs
2. Age: 19
3. Time zone:GMT+3
4. Average daily online: 7-12 hours
5. Your Discord: palma#4299
6. Your Nickname: palma blu
7. ID: 46548

Additional information

1. Leader of...bloods

1)
Since my first day I have been involved in gang activity. the ghetto has taught me illegal RP and I have understood the terms and rules of the city in a proper way.

2)i got accepted once and im going to do it twice bc my leadership ended for a bs reason and i got banned for a stupid reason and i want to finish what i started and end my term as the best leader that has ever been in bloods.

3) Most importantly I will be sure that the gang receives no warnings during my term and that they all support one another and are not toxic or putting each other down, as your fellow gang members are supposed to be like family to you.

3. How will I improve RP.
I will make sure that every member of my Gang is following all the rules and befor people join the gang i will have them take a test of thare knowledge. I will try to solve all the issues in IC rather than going on forums but if needed I will do the other way too. and i will have a strike system.
1)strike: verbal strike
2)strike: derank
3)strike: kik/black list (depending on the circumstances)

4. My goals for bloods:
1)Increase rate of crime in the city
2)Respect every gang member
3)100% Spray
4)100% Turf
5) win every event that is possible

Dede Choo

EX Leader of bloods
Player
1. Your name IRL: dejohn
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: dede2wavy#7299
6. Your dede
7. Your ID: 70317
Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I want to be a leader of this organization to increase crime in the city.
I will organize my gang in such a way that all the leo's are scared of my people .i will make sure that we have the most active gang with max numbers and have the LEO's scared of us.
I want my organization to be the toughest competition for legal organizations we will have 100% turf's i will have the best turf team
i plan to have max numbers conduct store robbery and hostage situation plan to make the LEO tired and fear us bloods will be the #1 gang under my leadership
i already have alot of numbers who will join if i get leader we will be the most feared gang in the city if i get leader
3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

I will make sure that everyone knows city rules as well as gang rules for a better rp experince as well as proper rp commands as well as i will give bonuses to people i see being active and helping out the gang

Last edited:

Famiglia di Nemici

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Kaiden
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone PST
4. Average online per day 7-8 hours weekdays 12-14 hours weekends
5. Your Discord SleepyEnemy#7784
6. Your Nickname Dave Winters
7. Your ID 3099

Additional information
2.1 Leadership: There's been some amazing leadership for the first term to this last one but i think i can go above and beyond and be the best leader Bloods has ever seen i know who i want for certain positions already i have everything mapped out.
2.2 Family: this last term made me realize so much, Bloods needs better leadership someone who will step up to the plate when needed someone who can get along with other leaders and not fight with them.
2.3 Discipline: I plan on implementing a lot of discipline but i also want people to be able to have fun while be smart about it i don't want people breaking rules and getting kicked out of the org for stupid reasons.
3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.
3.1 Structure: I'm going to implement enough structure and discipline to where people know how to have fun while not breaking the rules.
3.2 Ranks: I'm going to give people ranks/roles based on experience if they deserve it and if they can show me there fit for that role/rank.
3.3 Corruption: I want to be able to have corrupt cops on a payroll or to help us out in situations where we could use a corrupt cop.

3.4 I want this next term to have the best roleplay experience while still having structure.

My goals for Bloods:
Having the strongest members that can display the highest level of Rp Possible
Another goal is to have the best Capture/Turf team possible i plan on getting some of the best team players and sharpshooters.
Another goal is to have the best Spray team that can bring a lot of profit in
Another goal is to have the best members in general from the best a following rules to the best at being able to bring profit in from everything.
My last goal is to have extremely active members to high activity in city to high activity during every event.

Ranks
12 Founder [Leader]
11 Warlord [Deputy]
10 Chief Enforcer [3rd Command]
9 Hitman [4th Command]
-------HIGH COMMAND-------
8 Capo
7 Turfer
6 Graffitist
5 Soldier
4 Runner
3 Scout
2 Associate
1 Suspended
The Punishment system will be.

Strike 1 warning
Strike 2 Demotion
Strike 3 Kicked out of the ORG.

I wish Bloods the best for whoever becomes Leader.

Regards Ex HOD of Patrol LSPD, Ex HOD of SWAT LSPD, Ex Deputy Chief of SWAT SAHP,Ex 3rd Command bloods, EX 4th CommandLSPD Current 2nd lieutenant NG
Thank you for your time reading my application!

Alex Demonn

Player
Player
Informati
1. Your name IRL Jaideep
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord GabbarSingh#9306
6. Your Nickname Gabbar Singh
7. Your ID 63440

on
Additional information

+ i am playing in this city more than 6 months and i love gang life here , i love illegal rp i have never joined any legal organization , i said never not even once not even in other cities and this makes me a lot experienced guy in the crime section

+ i have been high command in every gang , and this moment i know how to run a gang im full capaible to run a gang , i have spend a lot of time in ballas and i have a feeling with this particular gang that i cannot explain and ofcourse Nostlagia

+ i have seen many gang leader who just stay in hq or do nothing maybe 1 event in whole day ? which effect the Gang well i will not do this mistake as long as im in the city i will do multiple events everyday we can do store robbery , gun store robbery . clands , Hostage situation and multiple Fort zancudo , i will also never allow my graffiti team to go down more than 5000 profit i want my graffiti profit at peak , ghetto clapping with all my gang members , i want to make my gang dominating gang in the city

my mostly time has spent in gangs and the gangs has everything but also lack Of Rp , RP situatuons , in my gang i will Make a good enviornment for everyone will make small changes , the changes will imporove the Rp , No Toxicity , And will try best to deal with legal org and will make conversations intresting while doing negotiations , and also i would love to do team ups with other gangs , for example asking other gang for help or helping other gang for illegal stuff. If i became leader of bloods i make best term of bloods ever.

Last edited:

Aman singh

Player
Player
Informati
1. Your name IRL Jaideep
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord GabbarSingh#9306
6. Your Nickname Gabbar Singh
7. Your ID 63440

on
Additional information
1. Leader of East Side Ballas

+ i am playing in this city more than 6 months and i love gang life here , i love illegal rp i have never joined any legal organization , i said never not even once not even in other cities and this makes me a lot experienced guy in the crime section

+ i have been high command in every gang , and this moment i know how to run a gang im full capaible to run a gang , i have spend a lot of time in ballas and i have a feeling with this particular gang that i cannot explain and ofcourse Nostlagia

+ i have seen many gang leader who just stay in hq or do nothing maybe 1 event in whole day ? which effect the Gang well i will not do this mistake as long as im in the city i will do multiple events everyday we can do store robbery , gun store robbery . clands , Hostage situation and multiple Fort zancudo , i will also never allow my graffiti team to go down more than 5000 profit i want my graffiti profit at peak , ghetto clapping with all my gang members , i want to make my gang dominating gang in the city

my mostly time has spent in gangs and the gangs has everything but also lack Of Rp , RP situatuons , in my gang i will Make a good enviornment for everyone will make small changes , the changes will imporove the Rp , No Toxicity , And will try best to deal with legal org and will make conversations intresting while doing negotiations , and also i would love to do team ups with other gangs , for example asking other gang for help or helping other gang for illegal stuff

Tomi Meller

Senior Crime Curator ✨ EN2 PC Checker 🤩
Senior Administrator
The following players have been selected for Bloods interviews at 15:00 server time on 13th february

@yousuf#5802 - Gem Lite - 71324
@OS#2013 - Snowey Kray - 44031
@GabbarSingh#9306 - Gabbar Singh - 63440

The application for The Bloods Leader are now Closed​

Kushal Wibowo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:-Kushal shukla
2. Your age:-18
3. Time zone:- GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day:-5 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord:-kushal shukla#2920
6. Your Nickname:-Kushal Pluxury
7. Your ID:-50196

I would like to become the leader of The Blood Street Gang as I believe I could successfully lead this gang on top. I want to make The Blood Street Gang one of the most respected gangs of everyone.

- I have gained a lot of experience in gangs and on the streets and I want to pass this experience on to my friends. Organizations should make everyone feel welcome and close, so that they can work better. A leader should be someone who is committed to helping their members out and pushing them to be the best. The people of the ghetto know me. The most loyal members of The Blood Street Gang would follow me, as me and my boys have dominated almost every gang event.

---My advice to Improve the rp is to Make keep my gang alive. I will attend all Of the IC+OOC event Such as cland , Battle ship , Subs , Vehicle theft and etc. My another objective to make the gang active is Be active in ghetto , Get 100%graffiti every hours. I will also organize event like FZ raid, Store robbery , Gun store robbery every day so I can keep my gang member active. Also I will give bonuses to my gang member every day. I will always observe event activities and I will always give rank ups to active member of gang. I will get the best negotiator of The city in my gang to beat leo in every situation and protect my gang members. Another thing I will never allow any kind of toxicity in my gang. I will not give any chance to toxic people.

Thanks for reading 💙😊

Palma Blu

Player
Player
Information
1. IRL name: ralfs
2. Age: OOC:36 IRL:19
3. Time zone:GMT+3
4. Average daily online: 7-12 hours
5. Your Discord: palma#4299
6. Your Nickname: palma blu
7. ID: 46548

Additional information

1. Leader of...bloods

Since my first day I have been involved in gang activity. the ghetto has taught me illegal RP and I have understood the terms and rules of the city in a proper way.I can also handle any type of situations in the crime world. I will make sure that I have a gang with skill based people and help us rule the ghetto. my strengths are that I am very confident and can lead people. I will also make sure that every single person in the gang follow RP rules strictly. and people are satisfied with my leadership. in the most generous way believe that I am perfectly fit for the leadership role of the the bloods.

3. How will I improve RP.
I will make sure that every member of my Gang is following all the rules and befor people join the gang i will have them take a test of thare knowledge. I will try to solve all the issues in IC rather than going on forums but if needed I will do the other way too. and i will have a strike system.
1)strike: verbal strike
2)strike: derank
3)strike: kik/black list (depending on the circumstances)

4. My goals for bloods:
1)Increase rate of crime in the city
2)Respect every gang member
3)100% Spray
4)100% Turf
5) win every event that is possible

Last edited:

dogannascermos

Player
Player
1. IRL name: Dogan
2. Age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day: 6-8
5. Your Discord: Dogann#9034
6. Your Nickname: Dogann Nascermos
7. Your ID: 62558
Additional information
1. Bloods

-There was never order and discipline in Bloods. I want the ghetto to be the biggest and the best and I'll do it.
Ive seen the ranks and how gang organizations should be ran and feel that i could bring quality structure to the bloods organization, and represent how the gangs should be for the beginning of the server for future leaders.

-What I will do is ensure that no more toxicity in the radio or in the chat because it is not something we will tolerate because it is important that all our members in the organization feel safe

-I want to be the leader cause I'm active and am online everyday, I know the rules of the ghetto, know how to enforce them and I have constant consistent communication to enforce them and take accountability. I am able to cooperate with diverse groups and ensuring complete understanding of each to the other.

Jay Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Jay Patel
2. Your age : IC:20 | IRL:20
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 5-6 hours a day
5. Your Discord : Jay Pluxury#9201
6. Your Nickname : Jay Pluxury
7. Your ID : 68029
Additional information
1. Leader of... Blood street gang
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- (1) I have been a member of Los Santos Vagos and a Marabunta. So, I have some experience which I can use and become a great leader. I used to attend lot of gang events.

- (2) I am very very familiar with the all the rules of this roleplay. So, this can be a very 'IMPORTANT' reason.

- (3) I was at good rank at SAHP so I know about how to handle negotiation and all that stuffs and currently I am in FIB at a good rank.

-----So, these are the reasons why I want to be the leader of this gang.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- I have a good idea which I can apply after becoming the leader is that I will give a rank upon their daily activeness. If some player are like active 8 to 10 hours day and have good knowledge then I can give a good rank to them without no hesitation.

- I need all the members active so we can do more roleplay. I will manage some members who will give excellent training to the newbies, so we can do roleplay with higher accuracy.

**************LOVE THIS SERVER************

Last edited:

gEm

nope
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL: Muhammad Yousuf
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 6 Hours Weekdays, 10 hours weekends
5. Your Discord: yousuf#5802
6. Your Nickname: Gem Lite
7. Your ID: 71324

Additional information

1.First of all i want to create competition with legal orgs such as FIB,SAHP,LSPD,GOV,NG Because many people r waiting for a good leadership to work and fight under against Legal orgs. And one more thing that i was in bloods for a long time and it was the only gang i have ever seen like a family
2. One of our most important goals is to improve the Mafia Rp again. We find it very one-sided at the right time and we want to change something about it. This also applies to many areas, as these are occupied by Mara or Ballas and it is therefore very one-sided.
3.Firstly, it’s the RP quality I could bring out to members and citizens, in being the position of leader. I’m a willing RolePlay and I prefer having a great RP situation rather than losing or dying, something that I know others strive to learn but doesn’t succeed in.
My Advices for Improving RolePlay In Organization are
1. My way to improve role play in the Organization is too make sure that everyone is well known on the rules and know the basic workings of the server and know what is allowed and is not allowed in the Organization .
2.I would make sure that Everyone respects their Higher ups and follows orders to stop if they are doing a RP situation Wrong or if they are trying too provoke another member.
3.Those who breaks rules by mistake (not intentionally) should be punished less than those who breaks rules intentionally.

Alex Demonn

Player
Player
Information
1. Jaideep
2. 17
3. GMT+5:30
4. 7-8 Hours ( sometimes more than 10 hrs )
5. GabbarSingh#3529
6. Gabbar Singh
7. 63440
Additional information
1. Leader of Blood Street Gang

my mostly time has spent in gangs and the gangs has everything but also lack Of Rp , RP situatuons , in my gang i will Make a good enviornment for everyone will make small changes , the changes will imporove the Rp , No Toxicity , And will try best to deal with legal org and will make conversations intresting while doing negotiations , and also i would love to do team ups with other gangs , for example asking other gang for help or helping other gang for illegal stuff.

Javez

𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL- Emir
2. Your age- 22
3. Time zone- GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord- Bad #9511
6. Your Nickname- Javez Black
7. Your ID- 14315

1. Leader of... Bloods Street Gang

Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

-I think that I have come to a place in RP and I have mastered the rules, and I want to take a leadership this time because I have previous experience.
-By taking the Bloods Street Gang, I want to communicate with people I don't know in the game, share what I learned with them, and make our valuable time fun by producing Store robbery and similar events in the game.
-If I can, I want to spend time with my family by producing and participating in events, and also to achieve success in gang turf.

-We will experience it together to show people what gang is, how to turn a rooler and how to spend time in the game with rp.
-I will try to show the truth in the game with fun
-I'm thinking of creating activities that that gang can do by entering roles with the Leo and increasing the game and rp quality for them.

Anas Ali786

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Anas Ali
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 5-6hrs
5. Your Discord - Anas Ali#5241
6. Your Nickname - Anas Ali
7. Your ID -96366. This is my Twink account my real account ban
Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

When I came to the city I didn't have any knowledge then Then I first joined the legal organization I worked for 3-4 months in a legal organization And then my friends used to say, why do you work in a legal organization Try doing it in Illigal also, so I said, let's start with them Then I joined Ballas gang They didn't even interview me. Judged me by my level after seeing my empty passport At that time my level was 21 And she would have given me 6 rank And I loved working in the gang And I worked in the gang for 2 or 3 months And in that I joined the Marabunta,families,blood,vegan and ballas and saw that there were very good people in all of them. But no leader knew how to talk well which he should have done

I have many family members and friends who will definitely join me if I become a leader Because those people want me to become a leader And I will try to keep my gang most active
I don't want to have people in my gang who judge by level And as he has a level and he wants to come in my gang, I will definitely take him. But he should know basic rule and general rule and getter rule and I will not provide him one or two Rank I will try to provide him 5 Rank To 6 Rank And I will ask him the questions of the high command as well and if he gives correct answers then I will give him the status of high command I can provide

1. Strike
2. Strike Waring demoted
3. Kick no blacklist
4. If he gets a strike and works hard and doesn't make that mistake again, his strike will be removed. But he will also have to join some events.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in the organization.

1) Taking the RP level to top and encouraging the use of RP commands too as I have seen that people do so many rulebreaks during a store robbery or any other RP situation.
2) I Will have professional drivers to escape the hostage situation and everything will be in civilized many so that no one gets arrested.
3) 100% Turf , I have been wondering that it is very hard to achieve 100% turf but I will have the best turfers and will complete the 100% turf .
4) I will take Bloods on top.
5) Will make a tutorial videos of every gang activity and event so that everyone enjoys and do not break the rules.
6) I will make Ballas a terrorist org.
7) Will increase the crime rate in city and will promote ATM robberies for that.

Neon Anderson

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRL: Indranil Das
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 12-15 hours
5. Your Discord: Neon Killa#2984
6. Your Nickname: Neon Killa
7. Your ID: 90461
Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods street gang
I want to give a good experience to the server by playing a gang leader roleplay. I have a decent experience in gangs also a decent experience as a leo.
I'll recruit some knowledgeable members and deputies to the gang to get it moving. I greatly like the role-playing that comes from illegal organisations, and I want to help others have the same kind of RP so they can enjoy the server more.
Due to my prior involvement in illegal organisations, I believe I can manage this organisation and that I would do a great job of keeping the gang together.
3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.
For improving the roleplay level in organization me and my deputies will help the new gang members to learn the rules and regulations perfectly. If I am given the position of leader, I will put in place a detailed testing process to ensure that everyone in the gang is aware of not only the ghetto regulations but also the general rules, event rules, etc. To ensure the gang receives no warnings and succeeds all the way to the top, I want to establish particular groups across the gang, such as a group of sprayers, a group of turfers, a group of event leaders, and the rigorous high leadership. Lower ranks were given numerous opportunities to negotiate, organise events, and lead them under my supervision. I will make sure that my gang members will follow all the rules carefully.

Ranking System:
14-HOD of BLOODS
13- Deputy
12- Under Deputy
11- Chief Enforcer
10- Turfer
9- Caporegime
8- Hitman
7- Grafitist
6- Gangster
5- Shooter
4- Soldier
3- Young Bloods
2- Associate
1- Freeze

Dede Choo

EX Leader of bloods
Player
1. Your name IRL: dejohn
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: dede2wavy#7299
6. Your dede
7. Your ID: 70317
Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods

I want to be a leader of this organization to increase crime in the city.
I will organize my gang in such a way that all the leo's are scared of my people .i will make sure that we have the most active gang with max numbers and have the LEO's scared of us.
I want my organization to be the toughest competition for legal organizations we will have 100% turf's i will have the best turf team
i plan to have max numbers conduct store robbery and hostage situation plan to make the LEO tired and fear us bloods will be the #1 gang under my leadership
i already have alot of numbers who will join if i get leader we will be the most feared gang in the city if i get leader
3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

I will make sure that everyone knows city rules as well as gang rules for a better rp experince as well as proper rp commands as well as i will give bonuses to people i see being active and helping out the gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom