Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Blood Street Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Droppa

3x 100% EN1
Player
Information

1. Yusuf

2. 16

3. UK (GMT)

4. 6-8 hours +

5. Droppa#5602

6. Droppa Yip

7. 962

Leader of ‘Bloods'

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I want to lead the 'Bloods' because I feel I have outstanding leadership abilities and want to showcase them to others. As the organization's head, I can attest for this because I can assure you that it will be run to the greatest standards and that it will be a stronghold for criminals who want to make a name for themselves and prove they are the best. I've worked in a variety of organisations, and I must say that the illegal side is a lot more enjoyable since it has its own set of rules. It's a great place to show off , and my job as the leader will open new chances for a lot of individuals.

Another reason I wish to manage this organization is that I have a broad understanding of illegal matters. I've been a part of numerous illegal organisations, and I believe that heading the 'Bloods' will allow me to show how responsible and industrious I am to others. I've also held senior positions in several different orgs, giving me insight into the leadership functions. (HC in most gangs that I have been apart of and previously a deputy of all gangs in the city) demonstrating that I have significant understanding of illegal organisations and know how to lead them. (Also previous bloods leader EN1 with a successful term)

Additionally, appointing me as the ‘Bloods’ leader will allow the org to serve as an example of how an illegal org should be run and what ‘Bloods’ should look like. I'll accomplish this by ensuring that no one is wasting time by running around HQ doing nothing; Instead they will be roaming around ghetto (street fights), attending all events, helping other gang members which need help, etc. Also, if things get out of hand, there will be a warning system in place, with those who break the rules receiving a verbal warning, a demotion, or a kick.

My main goals are to achieve 100% gang territories as I have already got in place a highly skilled turf team, and to have the most active and respected gang in the city. The gang will be populated and very active at most times of the day. If I’m not available, my deputies in place will ensure that events are attended by the gang.

My recommendation for enhancing roleplay is to stay as IC as possible. Only call on the Gods if someone is plainly breaching the rules. You should try to solve the problem yourself before calling on a God.

Last edited:

Lexo Vercetti

Respect Everyone
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Information
1. Your name IRL - Iman Banerjee
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - Minimum 8 hours
5. Your Discord - Lakaa Legend#7167
6. Your Nickname - Lakaa Legend
7. Your ID - 42070
Additional information

1. Leader of
Blood Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

• Because after getting experience in 2 gangs and many legal organizations as high command or Normal officer now its time to use my experience in a gang and make it better than before and lead the ghetto , and also i have many friend specially experienced friends who knows the rules of server so i know i can manage the gang well, and i know there will be like 20-30 members in gang who knows rules and also many of them were high commands before will join in 2-3 days

• i want to be leader of Bloods Specifically because i know bloods gang has some special talent in it only thing we need is a good Leader to lead them in a right way and make it better than before

• and last i want to become leader of this organization Becuase i know how a organization works Legal/Illegal so i know i can unleash the full potential of this gang, and also i know the rules and also i know how the forum works, i was not good to use forum before but now i learned it .

Interview - i will make the gang better by making the interview procedure even harder because we are not Legal org we need to know rules plus we need to be good shooter to make our gang even better, like i will prepare a field test for interview and if we do that i am sure bloods will be the best gang ever made in LOS SANTOS , and also high commands should recruit someone by proper interview of rules of server

Graffiti - and also i will make it better by capturing territory and graffities then gang will get profit and also will be powerful , I would sugggest 24/7 graffiti and also make a special team for it

Events - Yeah thats the main thing for a gang . i will make it better by making sure that every gang members know the event rules and then they will not get in trouble like they cant get on roof on some events like FZ robbery and also they cant use LMG during That

and events like store robberies will increase as we get more members in our Gang and also will increase Criminal activities when we will have more under our leadership , always RP and also being active in Ghetto conducting ghetto fights and also participating in the Ghetto fight. And for members i have many friends in city they wil join and from them many are old gang deputy or leader and they will help me and we will make the gang even better

Bonus - I will try to give out prizes/bonus to the members who will do good in the events and also to the members if who give us time improving

Training and helping - I will focus on training and helping my members to improve so they will also have fun in the city specially rules of events and also turfing and graffiti

Rules and internal rules -
i will prepare some rules like not to be abusive and many more( i have all noted and i dont want to provide here) that will follow the state rules and make the RP of the gang better than before

Logs -
i will make it sure that every high command and also me ( if become the leade) will manage a log in any software like discord , Notepad anything and also take bodycam and reserve that for 48 hours , that we will be able to check what and when happened any find bodycam
And also for Org balance and Guns means i will manage data of everything of organization

capture rule 2.23 Each participant must hold playback of the capture for 48 hours.
and
event rule 1.7 All participants of all events under all spheres must record POV and hold it within 48 hours

I also intend to get more people to use rp correctly in situations to make them more entertaining and interactive for all involved, i also plan to introduce harder situations for leos and gangs to get involved in to keep the experience fresh as possible.

And when a player joins gang he need to know/ we need teach him to treat with a hostage in any events like hostage situation and also how to treat LEOs during any event before joining that gang will not get in any kind of trouble

and main thing is i will make IC and OOC clear within my gang

And yeah i am ready for interview from now and have read all the rules of Grand Rp many times

And i know i will be able to make bloods better than before if my experienced family members , my hc amend respected curators help

My all internals rules, member list , Ranks are ready and will show them if i get selected i have a lots of plans, i just need a chance

Thanks for time
Sincerely,
Lakaa Legend

Currently Looking to be BLOODS leader/member

maxresdefault_9.jpg

Last edited:

Recker_Burberry

Burberry INC.
Player
Application For the
z4n5XPCJ5J9DfkKboDLf_q1tNwV7PpOutSIaoILyz6YnXZke-dficB1xqOPRlrPliEb4Pg1souMlVY8CKtt6bAiCP2zAL-ceWhIOmDNttNKWigeTbta2mTaqJ0HSfhJXtIBWB_sd2dJwQmcS2WkWKA

»General Information«
»Why do you want to become a leader«
»History«
»Goals«
»What do we want to achieve«
»Rank Order«
»Rules«
»Sanctions List«

»Ic/ooc Part«

»General Information«

1. Reallife Name: Jan
2. Age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT
4. Average online times in hours: 4-6h
5. Discord Name: Recker.09#4781
6. Nickname IC: Recker Burberry
7. ID: 5858

In my 3 to 4 years of playing RP, I have already gained experience in various organisations and families. Like all of us, I started as a small fish and was able to work my way up to Vice Leader. For example, I was already Vice OG on DE3 at The Families.
I am convinced that my time has come to take over an organisation as a leader and to contribute to the further development of the server with the Bloods.

»History«
The Bloods were originally formed to fight the influence of the Crips in Los Angeles. The rivalry arose in the 1960s when Raymond Washington and other Crips attacked Sylvester Scott and Benson Owens, two students at Centennial High School in Compton, California. As a result, Scott formed the Piru street gang, the first "Bloods" gang. Owens then formed the West Piru gang. The Bloods was originally formed to provide members with protection from the Crips. Many of the non-Crip gangs called each other "Blood". On 21 March 1972, shortly after a concert with Wilson Pickett and Curtis Mayfield, 20 youths from the Crips attacked and robbed Robert Ballou Jr. outside the Hollywood Palladium. Ballou was beaten to death after refusing to give up his leather jacket. Sensational media coverage of the crime and the Crips' continued attacks raised their profile. Several non-Crips gangs formed during this period were no match for the Crips and dealt with the escalating Crip attacks. The Pirus, Black P. Stones, Athens Park Boys and other gangs not aligned with the Crips frequently clashed with them. On 5 June 1972, three months after Ballou's murder, Fredrick "Lil Country" Garret was murdered by a Westside Crip. This was the first Crips murder of another gang member and motivated non-Crip gangs to align with each other. The Brims struck back on 4 August 1972 by murdering Thomas Ellis, an original Westside Crip. In late 1972, the Pirus held a meeting in their neighbourhood to discuss growing Crip pressure and intimidation. Several gangs who felt harassed by the Crips joined the Pirus to form a new federation of non-Crip neighbourhoods. This alliance became the Bloods. The Pirus are therefore considered the founders of the Bloods

»Goals«
  1. Become the most influential gang on the island

1. Conquer territories in the ghetto

1. Acquire and trade information

1. Establish relationships

1. Expand underground operations (e.g. drug, arms and human trafficking)

»What do we want to achieve«

I want to show our strength by capturing territorial areas.
The gang wars should not spread to the whole state, but rather stay closed in the ghetto. Disputes between gangs should mainly be limited to spraying and territorial conflicts. In the event of a major dispute with another gang, we will try to settle it with words first and only use weapons as a last resort.

In order to obtain information, we kidnap, threaten and torture. We look for informants from the army or similar institutions and don't let up until they have spilled the beans.

Personal protection is a somewhat tricky business, which is why there are not many providers. It will depend on the amount of payment, how many guys are provided to the person for protection. But it will be a maximum of 3 to 4 people.

OOC:
However, one of our main goals is to promote Gang Rp. We believe that a well-run and individual organisation can make a huge contribution to the server's RP.

»Rank Order«

Rang 12-O.G
Rang 11-Co-O.G
Rang 10-Hustler
Rang 9-Thief
Rang 8-Proffesional
Rang 7-Executor
Rang 6-Smuggler
Rang 5-Real Gangster
Rang 4-Young Gangster
Rang 3-Real Homie
Rang 2-Young Homie
Rang 1-Patch Member
Rang 0-Thug

»Rules«
1§Your family members come first, and treason is punishable by death!

2§If you break the rules, there will be punishments, the more you break the rules, the higher the punishment!

3§There will be no disputes within the family, if there are, they will be settled with the contact person!

4§Everyone who provokes us or treats us disrespectfully must expect consequences!

5§Only the OG, Vice OG and Hood Boss decide on war or peace!

6§Loyalty and respect come first!

7§ The gang will NOT be dragged through the mud!

8§ Information will only be sold by the leaders!

9§ Spreading secret information about us will be punished by death (blood)!

10§ Certain words will be sanctioned.

11§ You must be respectful to gang members.

12§ Attacking your own gang members is forbidden.

13§ It is forbidden to reveal your identity, no one must know who you are.

palash gamon

Player
Player
Information
2. Your age - 17
5. Your Discord - alone#7167
6. Your Nickname - Lakaa Legend
7. Your ID - 42070
Additional information

1. Leader of
Blood Street Gang

• Because after getting experience in 2 gangs and many legal organizations as high command or Normal officer now its time to use my experience in a gang and make it better than before and lead the ghetto

• i want to be leader of Bloods Specifically because i know bloods gang has some speacial talent in it only we nee is a good Leader to lead them in a righ way and make it better than before

• and last i want to become leader of this organization becuase i know how a organization work Legal/Illegal so i know i can unleash the full potential of this gang

Interview - i will make the gang better by making the interview procedure even harder because we are not Legal org we need to know rules plus we need to be good shooter to make our gang even better, like i will prepare a field test for interview and i we do that i am sure bloods will be the best gang ever made in LOS SANTOS ,

Graffiti - and also i will make it better my capturing territory and graffities then gang will get profit and also will be powerful , I would sugggest 24/7 graffiti

Events - Yeah thats the main thing for a gang . i will make it better by making sure that every gang members know the event rules and then they will no get in trouble like they cant get on roof on some events like FZ robbery and also they cant use LMG during That

and events like store robberies will increase as we get more members in our Ganga and also will increase crime activities when we are in numbers under our leadership , always RP and also being active in Ghetto conducting ghetto fights and also participating in the Ghetto fight

Bonus - I will try to give out prizes/bonus to the members who will do good in the events and also to the members if who give us time improving

Training and helping - I will focus on training and helping my members to improve so they will also have fun in the city specially rules of events and also turfing and graffiti

I also intend to get more people to use rp correctly in situations to make them more entertaining and interactive for all involved, i also plan to introduce new situations for leos and gangs to get involved in to keep the experience fresh as possible.

Thanks for time
Sincerely,
Lakaa Legend

Currently in USSS
Happy that i fixed Problems in NG training to private
maxresdefault_9.jpg

1000000000+

Sharath Rich

NG HC
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Sharath Chandra
3. GMT+5:30
4.minimum 8 to 9 hours
5.KGF Sharath YT#0818
6.Sharath Bhai
7. 29920

Additional information

Leader of

🅱🅻🅾🅾🅳🆂 🆂🆃🆁🅴🅴🆃 🅶🅰🅽🅶

𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘 𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣? (𝙇𝙞𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣)

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ 🎀 𝑀𝓎 𝐸𝓍𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒 🎀 █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

ɪᴍ ᴊᴏɪɴᴇᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴏʀɢ ʟᴇɢᴀʟ ᴏʀɢꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟꜱᴏ ɢᴀɴɢꜱ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪᴍ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏꜰ ʟᴇɢᴀʟ ᴏʀɢ ɪᴍ ᴡᴏʀᴋᴇᴅ ᴀꜱ ʜᴄ ɪ ᴋᴡᴏᴡ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄɪᴛʏ ʀᴜʟᴇꜱ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɢᴀɴɢ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪᴍ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏꜰ ɢᴀɴɢꜱ ɪᴍ ᴡᴏʀᴋᴇᴅ ᴀꜱ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴅᴇᴘᴜᴛy

𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙘𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙯𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙟𝙤𝙞𝙣 𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙜

🅴🆅🅴🅽🆃🆂

(ㅅꈍ﹃ꈍ)* 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 *(ꈍ﹃ꈍㅅ)♡Copied!

3.Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1.First i will take good shooters and active players and i will take ex deputy's for training new to gang citizen

2. 𝙞 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨
𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙠

꧁𓊈𒆜🅱🅻🅾🅾🅳🆂 🆂🆃🆁🅴🅴🆃🆂 🅶🅰🅽🅶 🅾🅽 🆃🅾🅿𒆜𓊉꧂

VHSYT

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Jason Whalley
2. 16
3. BST/GBT
4. 5-8 hours if not more
5. VHS#2380
6. Jason Whalley
7. 45894
Additional information
1. Leader of Blood Street Gang

2. I want to be the blood leader because I am a very good leader I have always been a leader IRL and I would like to implement it in the city! I have been a blood many times and I enjoy it I understand everything I need to know as I have always been a blood or an LSPD officer! I am able to provide alot more to the table then most others and I want to make the blood gang the top gang in Los Santos and I feel like I have the skills required to make the Blood Street Gang the best gang in GrandRP!

3. Everyone I may employ will be fully trained whether they have been a blood before! They will be taught where unscripted green zones are, who you can kill and who you cant and where you are allowed to kill people. I will always be online to punish ANYONE and will always give a fair punishment.I will take RP serious if someone doesnt i will give them a certain amount of warnings if they dont obbide they will be kicked from the org!

Yousif Claps

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL yousif
2. Your age17
3. Time zone new york/ est
4. Average online per day weekdays like 4 hours weekend more then 12 hours a day
5. Your Discord Yousif#7642
6. Your Nickname Yousif creed
7. Your ID 1493

1. Leader of...Bloods Street Gang.
-Ive seen the ranks and how gang organizations should be ran and feel that i could bring quality structure to the Bloods Street Gang. , and represent how the gangs should be for the beginning of the server for future leaders

When i was in ballas i started off from being one of the lowest ranks and ended up within 1-2 weeks making myself all the way to the top of ballas and this shows my undying dedication to the gang.

I've been in ballas previously, and I've been there for a long time, and I've always been excellent with my members, and I've always been in the top rankings. I will only invite individuals who know the rules and who don't mind doing clands, and I will make them excited for the next event and can't wait for it.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay in the organization.
Some things I would do to improve Roleplay;
  • More IC player-created events with other gangs, civilians, or legal factions to improve a sense of roleplay rather than constant fighting and events.
  • A forum harmony, my organization should not have any toxicity against any other group, reports will be made only when it is necessary.
  • A sense of good standing with every other group in the city on the OOC level, everyone at the end of the day is a person behind their screen, a sense of community would be a large positive.
  • ICly I would make some scenarios for my organization to participate in and possibly makes some IC rewards/benefits involved.
  • Overall, create a positive and enjoyable gang that someone could join if they're around for the vibes and quality gameplay.
  • Having shooters, yes but including other people who may not be as experienced in the city with a gun or roleplay in general.
  • In-depth review of the rules upon recruitment, I would make sure everyone knows the exact rules and restrictions we have at all times, this would overall improve roleplay quality around my organization and carry on throughout interactions with others in the server.

AnbuXoxo

bruh
Player
BLOODS LEADERS APPLICATION

My Name - Daytona
My Age - 17 Years Old

Time-zone - (GMT+12)
Daily Active Hours - 5 Hours
My Discord - Anbu Zero#2600
My Nickname - Anbu Zero
My ID - 991

Leader of:
Bloods Gang
The Reason Why I'd Apply...

MY PAST-EXPERIENCE
I have lucrative experience of being a gang-leader, ranging from leading organization events + territory captures. I've had many trial and error situations during my first encounter of being a leader, I know it will take a team-effort to create an awesome term experience for my members. And for one out 3 reasons I've decided on applying for this leadership is so that I can prove to myself that I'm able to achieve better results than my last leaderships.

MY KNOWLEDGE
I want too find new candidates that are passionate about becoming a future gang-leader and train him/her to have the necessary information and experience to become a gang-leader. My purpose for this outcome is too get rid of the stigma of previous unsatisfied leaders in the past, including myself. This might provide a more optimistic opinion towards gangs.

MY ATTRIBUTES & CHARACTERISTICS
I'm confident that I have a strict but logical mindset, due to this factor I've received good & mediocre feedback from many people in this community, I wouldn't know if it's based on how I've managed gangs or other different facts, But I'm certain that I create a better environment because of my honesty, supportive, strict, calm and logical personality, I definitely am not these things 100%, but It'd best describe my attributes and characteristics as a person.

MY ADVICE FOR IMPROVMENT OF ROLEPLAY
- Using "Notepad" I'd create a summarized folio containing all necessary information regarding general/events/gangs/HQ/legal orgs
- Training members individually to a certain level too where they are promoted as "High-Command"
- Training members too handle negotiations/organize robbery events, this helps the gangs insurance of everyone coming alive 120%
- Training members too be potential capture leaders, this task will be most exhausting, but will indeed be a long-term outcome
- Training members brain and shooting knowledge & experience, so that we attain high standard battles and chain-of-commands.

Last edited:

Ayden Carterr

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL: Nathan
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 8+ hours
5. Your Discord: realnathan#2712
6. Your Nickname: Ayden Carter
7. Your ID: 2857

1. Leader of...Bloods gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
  • I would like to be leader of the bloods gang because I have lots of experience from being in English city 1 and 2 and i know the rules fairly well along with the punishments for these rules.
  • Another reason id like to get leader of bloods is, because there is still new players in the city who have no previous experience in gangs and there is also a mix of players who do have experience and with this I could have myself and other experienced members help and share knowledge with the new people in the gang and we could all work together to help each other become the best gang in the city.
  • My last reason for wanting to become leader of this org is, being leader of an org will give me an opportunity to meet new people within the city and make some good friends while also giving me a group of people to have fun with and build and carry a solid gang.
  1. To improve roleplay within the gang I would have a specific group of people who I am certain has a lot of helpful knowledge and can help new players in the gang when they need help and this will also be my team who will go out in the city on certain dates and times to try and recruit members and i will have a set procedure and manual they have to follow when recruiting each new member.
  2. I also plan on (I would ask more about this during my interview if chosen bc im not sure if it falls under metagaming)creating a map that indicates each spray location for the members of the spray team as this will help players who do not know the spray locations well or are trying out sprays for the first time.
  3. I would like to implement a gang accountant who will hold a percent of all money earned within the gang and this money will be used to help buy members in the gang skill for robbing, house robberies and car theft and will also be used to buy supplies for these activites such as crowbars, bookbags, etc
  4. I plan on having set ranks within the gang with specific responsibilities and expectations. For Example, I would have a rank called "Spray Captain" and this rank with be responsible for leading the spray team, giving members on the team tips and tricks, making sure all the spray team members are doing sprays every hour and overall managing the team of people who volunteer to go do sprays. I would then also have a rank called "Spray thug", this rank will be given to all the members of the team besides the "Captain" and they will be expected to follow the spray captain and take over as many spray locations possible.

James Dunk

Fib Deputy,
Player
Name : jack Kingman
Age 16
Singapore
Mai Sannn #7878
1. Leader of Bloods
2. Ever since the start of me playing this server I wanted to join Bloods and it was the first Gang I went too, and I wanna be able to make others feel the same way, at the time of me joining Bloods it was very fun no matter what it was, Street Fights, Events, Robberies, and I just want to be able to build a Bond like this.

I was High Command in many ORGs, such as EMS, LSPD, FIB, Ballas, Bloods and I understand at times it can get rough with Members not following the Rules, and I want to be able to have a Healthy Roleplay experience for everyone that's new to the server, and avoid these forum fights

Finally, I feel that my Leadership is good and many others can agree, and I have a lot of past roleplay experience and know the rules, and I would love to teach the new Members within Blood Street Gang the Rules. I have been in this server for along time so I know what I'm doing.

3. I plan on doing Store Robberies, and Gun Store Robberies with a Hostage to enhance the roleplay of LEOS, I will also have my Gang attend events such as Submarines, Clandestine, and Turfs, and making sure that the members of my gang understand the rules.

Ahmed saeed

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Ahmed saeed
2. Your age- 21
3. Time zone- GMT 2+
4. Average online per day- 10 hours
5. Your Discord- hamodee#0994
6. Your Nickname- Master syr
7. Your ID-1400

leader of BLOOD STREET GANG

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)?

= i was member of the ballas since the city has started after some time i decided to leave ballas and joined the LSPD to learn there role in the city , now i am confident that after knowing about both parties i can do fabulous work as a LEADER OF THE BLOODS . i have also worked in other orgs in city 1 as well.
= if i will become leader i will motivate all the members to participate in the events regularly so i can make bonus system good so they will be more active as they are getting bonus
= i also know about the rules and regulation and i will give my 100% to that all the members of the BLOOD STREET GANG follow the rules correctly and also maintain the high level of RP

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.?
= first i will increase the active players in the gang make sure that all players take a part in all the activities and also make sure that every member of my gang will get that what he needs ( in short to fulfill his requirment )
= i will also teach all of the members the important of LEO and how to proper RP with with them .
= me and my gang members take turf seriously no problems will happen there during the turf .

Skye Blu

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...

1. IRL Name: Skye
2. Age: 20
3. Timezone: GMT +2
4. Average Online Time: 8+ hours daily
5. Discord: EvilKxrn#2214
6. Nickname: Skibs Blu
7. ID: 157

Additional Information

Leader of : BLOODS STREET GANG

2. Why do you want to be a Leader?
  • I would like to be the leader as I have had plenty of experience not only in a few gangs but also in a many legal organizations threw out many months I have been in the city. With have been in the city for as long as I have I do have a pretty big knowledge on the rules that need to be followed.
  • Also learning new things everyday makes it easier not only for me but for others to do turfs, store & gun store robbery.
  • Also my skills and abilities which I work with on a day to day basis makes it easier to understand and acknowledge how a leader should show themselves to others around them by setting an example.
  • I feel that the bloods I can make the gang a lot more active with a lot of support and help from many people I know not only that but make it so that the gang is known as a gang and not a bunch of rule breakers.

• There are many ways that you can go about improving the RolePlay in the organization. For starters when a person joins you gang you make sure that they abide by the rules.
  • Also to make sure to follow all demands that they get given by not only there High Command but also there fellow gangster's.
  • Another one to make sure they work as a team and when it comes to a robbery they know how to treat a hostage or even the legal organizations.
  • There is a lot of potential when it come to being leader of a gang as, there is more new people that fly in the city daily and want to become apart of the gang, with that it means they need help learn what you can and can not do in the city.

Axo Carter

Always Respect Everyone & Follow Every Rules
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information

1. Subhajit
2. 21
3. GMT+5:30
4. 6-10 hours
5. AXOFEAR#7777
6. AxoFear Badmash
7. 12377

Additional information

1. Leader of BLOODS STREET GANG

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

• I came to the city a long time ago, and worked a lot in gangs and gained a lots of experience. I joined Ballas when I came to the city, at that time Ballas had a a great leader( his name was Choti Baba). I came around almost the end of our leader's phase, but learned a lot in the gang and participated in many events and earned my way up to rank 6(in a very less time). After Ballas, I joined Bloods Street Gang, while it was under another great leader's leadership (Yousif Claps). After that when the leader fell and the gang got disbanded , Bloods got a new leader, I joined back again. Once again I was in Bloods Street Gang and got Rank 11(deputy) and also supported The Gang till the Gang got disband , and even after that I joined Vagos and got the (deputy) again because the leader knew how hard working I was and how good I was at it. after it i became leader of Marbunta Grande , and we did a lots of events and stuffs Due to my experience I know all the rules, how events take place and what all is to be done to avoid strikes and warnings .
  • I was leader of Marabunta before and I was an unofficial organization leader so I have the experience of leadership , I know how to handle any adverse situation and know how to deal with it. Since I became the leader of organization I've been inviting new members to help them grow and learn more and more about the city. I have been including them in our events so they can gain more experience. So I want to share my gang experience to the members that I will invite and I'm pretty sure I will lead this gang correctly
  • I want to improve the RP quality and want to make it fair for everyone by doing in gang stuff due to my creativity experience as I am an enthusiastic person and I want to lead Gang to 100% Turfs and to become the most successful gang in the city again , I will give very tough competition to other Gangs this time for sure .
  • Also i want to help new comers who just came to the city i want to fully train them about gangs and other stuffs like every rules which we have follow and which thing is good as per situation and also gonna help them financially if possible to make the rp more better to everyone .
  • Just 1 month ago i came from a long break actually i did a mistake i abuse admins , after that i fell so bad and regret for my behavior so i apologized for that and they think to give me last chance so as i am back right now also now i am ready to take care of gang members and gang so what i need i just a last chance to show my self .
  • The first important thing to improve Roleplay level in organization is inviting people who really knows the rules. Before inviting someone to the gang, the leader or deputies should take an interview of him/her. In the interview they should ask him / her about every gang rules and how they work . if he/she doesn't know any of the rules , the leader and deputies should let him/her know about each and every rule about the gang to make the RP experience good for everyone .
  • Before going to an event, the leader have to meet his/her gang members in the Headquarter before 15 min of the event to make it easier for the leader to gear up the members and pull up to the event .
  • We should give Bonus 2-3 times in every weeks to appreciate Gang members for their works and efforts they did for their Gang to motivate them and to increase their morale.
  • We should give bonus for even clands like if anyone collect any parachute we should give them some bonus to maintain their activeness and to appreciate them .
  • We should start making few internals teams and their team leaders and we should give them separate tasks like few of them will do graffities , few will do ghetto clapping , some of will take interview of new comers and gonna train them too , to make gang more active and to improve Roleplay

Thank you for reading my application #grandrpontop #grandrpforever #bloodsontop
cFPzU8MBqYk-e1642275932243.jpg

Vinnu Warren

Music Eddict 🎶
Player
INFORMATION:
NAME:VINAY RAJ
GTM +5:30
AVERAGE TIME : 8 TO 9 HOURS
DISCORD NAME : FUNKYYVINNU#2992
YOUR NICKNAME : FUNKKY VINNU
YOUR ID : 37873

Additional information
1. Leader of
bloods streets gang.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

POINT NUMBER ONE :
1. I WAS IN SOMANY GANGS AND I HAVE LOTS OF EXPERIENCE ABOUT THE GANG ORGS AND I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THE ORGS AND I AM HIGH COMMAND IN ALL GANGS. AND I KNOW ALL THE FAIR RULES... AND I KNOW ALL THE GANG RULES

POINT NUMBER TWO
2.WHEN I BECOME LEADER I WILL MOTIVATE EVERY PEOPLE TO JOIN EVENTS AND I WILL SET THE GANG ACTIVE AND GIVE CHANCE TO EVERY PEOPLE TO DO ROBBERYS AND I WILL NEVER SEE THE PEOPLE WHO JOIN IN GANG AS LOW AND I WILL SEE EVERY BODY EQUALLY.

POINT NUMBER THREE:
3. I SEE ALL THE PEOPLE WORK AND THEY WILL ATOMATICLY RANKS ARE INCREASAED AND IAM GOING TO ADD SOME RANKING SYSTEM NOW LIKE IF ANY PLAYER NEED RANKS HE NEED RIGHT A SMALL LOGS LIKE
+ HOW MANY EVENTS HE WAS ATTENDED
+ HOW MUCH ACTIVE IN THE GANG
+ HOW MUCH TIME IN SERVER
LIKE THIS IAM GOING TO INCREASE THE RANKS AND I WILL CREATE BADGE ID`S AND WE WILL PROVIDE THE PLAYERS WHO ARE IN OUR GANG AND IF THEY ACTIVE AND ATTENDING TO THE EVENTS WE WILL INCREASE THE RANK I WILL CHECK DAILY THE LOGS OF THE PLAYERS AND THIS WILL BE GUD TO ME AND TO THEM ASSWELL

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organizatiIONS ?

*FIRSTLY I WILL INCREASE ACTIVE PLAYERS THE GANG MAKE SURE EVERY PEOPLE ATTENN IN THE GANG ACTIVITIES AND THAT EVERY MEMBER OF MY GANG WILL GET THEY WHAT HE NEED

*AND I WILL ALSO TEACH HOW TO DO PROPER RP WITH THE LEOS OR WITH THE ADMINS ASWELL

*ME AND MY GANG TAKE SERIOUS ABOUT THE TURF AND WE WILL GET TEACH EVERYTHING WHAT TO DO IN THE TURF AND WHAT NOT ALLOWED IN THE TURF . AND WE WILL BE IN THE PROPER RP

THANK YOU
FUNKKY VINNU

Michael Henry

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

Information
1. Your name IRL Michael Henry
2. Your age 34
3. Time zone GMT
4. Average online per day 8-10 Hrs
5. Your Discord VGK_DangerZone#3780
6. Your Nickname Michael
7. Your ID 4641
Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods Street gang

1) I have chosen to apply for the Role of Leadership under the Bloods Street gang as have gained a vast amount of experience within the gang organisation. I have worked my way from Rank 1 do Deputy is certain gangs, which has allowed me to grow in terms of Leadership qualities.

2) I believe i have the time, knowledge, patience and care for gang members. It feels like the right time to pursue something i enjoy and try to help others within the gang and to maintain a well organised gang. I think with the help of a good teamwork we will be able to control Ghetto, pulling of Hostage situations and other gang events and by also following rules.

3) I enjoy the gang life of the city Ghetto, Events, Turfing etc. I have the knowledge of Rules. I intend to enforce them within the gang but with a balance of Harmany.

By me teaching the importance of following rules we will have a less chance of stacking up warnings "hopefully", we will give people roles to help with structure within the organisation. Giving everyone a chance and an opportunity to prove what they can do, or what they can bring to the gang. keeping toxic behaviour out of the gang to keep the togetherness of the gang is key. Helping newer players in the gang, as they may have more questions or issues. I have learned a lot being in this city and i feel it is only right to share what i have to offer to try and make this gang better.

Keem West

Toxic
Player
The following players have been selected for bloods interviews at 14:00 server time on 13 August

@VGK_DangerZone#3780 - Michael Bolo - 4641
@EvilKxrn#2214 - Skibs Blu - 157
@AnbuZero#2600 - Anbu Zero - 991
@Dfalt#8812 - Dylan Gomez - 16267
@Lakaa Legend#7167 - Lakaa Legend - 42070

The application for The Bloods Leader are now closed​

Ram Pluxury

Enough
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Manohar Yaseen
2. Your age :21
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day : 7hours Min
5. Your Discord: MrTyrant#7940
6. Your Nickname: Ram Pluxury
7. Your ID: 54187

Additional information

1. Leader of...
Bloods

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Ans:
1. I Want to be a leader of this Bloods
to improve my RP experience, and I will give better gang HC experience than currently in the city.
2. I have much Gangs experience. i will put my efforts on my organization to make most active gang in events and situation
3. I think with both my age and experience I am mature enough and strong enough as a leader to maintain balance , I do not take any disrespect towards myself, or others and my gang will also follow this.

Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

• every organization need to good high command to make most active gang in city and give much rp training to newcomers
  • I am seeing most of organization is give their friends to high command role even they don't know the rules like their showing favoritism I am never do that because i know without proper high command make RP damage and not good for my term also
  • I will take essential interviews for new joiners not only same interview questions make new scenarios randomly
  • Making sure that all members meet my own standards of role play before hiring, I do not care for the best shooters I want a community that's very much a second family to me
  • i will try to my best for events,globals and graffiti
  • never promote favoritism and if anyone want HC they need to earn it
  • trying to give best turf team

(not only in words i will show it on in deeds )

Pandu Pluxury

Feel Free To Dm😉
Player
Information
Your Name IRL: Shubham Singh
Your Age: 17
Your TimeZone: UTC +5:30
Average Online Per Day: 3-7Hours
Your Discord: Pandu Pluxury #2175
Your Nickname: Pandu Pluxury
Your ID: 16060
Additional Information
==============================
1.Leader Of Bloods.

giphy.gif

2.Why Do I Want To Be Leader Of Specific Organization

I Would Like To Be Leader Of Bloods Because From Starting I Have Been LEO But As I Have Been In Gangs For Months Will Make Me A Perfect Leader My Knowledge Of The Rules And What It Takes To Be Successful At The Same I Have Some People Who Can Run Organization Perfectly In My Absence.

Also I Have Been A Deputy/Leader Of A Gang In Past Which Maked Me More Knowledgeable At The Same Time I Made Some Contacts Over There With Some Experienced People At The Same Time I Have Some Friends Who Have Already Done 100% Turfs Who Are Supporting Me From Which Bloods Will Get Most Active Gang You Have Ever Seen

I Have A Leadership Sprite In Me Also I Have Been Major Of SWAT So I Know How The Tactics Stuff Work And I Have Done Negotiations Of Store Robbery's And Hostage Situation From Both The Side Legal And Gang So I Can Believe My This Knowledge Will Also Help The Most .
3. My Advice Improving Roleplay Level
1. I Will Give Newcomers A Chance And Keep Them In Contact Because Newcomers Thing Gangs Are Boring Because No One Looks At Them Or Talk To Them And They Leave The Gang But I Would Look Into It So It Don't Happens I Will Try To Give Cool Bounese So They Enjoy The RP

2. I Would Try To Keep This Ic As Much As Possible. Do A Proper RP

3. Last And Most Important I Would Make Sure Whoever Is In The Organization Must Be Aware Of Rules. What I Have Mostly Seen In All Gangs Is People Are Invited In Gangs Without Even A Interview I Will Make It Complusury That Whoever Is In The Gang Atleast Must Be Aware Of Basic Server And Ghetto Rules

(Thanks For Reading My Application)
😼

Lexo Vercetti

Respect Everyone
Player
Information

2. Your age - 17
5. Your Discord - Iman#0069
6. Your Nickname - Lakaa Pluxury
7. Your ID - 42070

Additional information

1. Leader of
Blood Street Gang

Experience:- I have been high command in Many Gangs , Leaded The gang Named Marabunta Grande and i have been High command of Many Orgs also Some Legal Orgs. so now i want to lead Blood Street Gang and make it to the Top!

Past:- I leaded Marabunta grande and my term was Going so Smooth we had the Highest ammount Of Turfs in ghetto, but suddenly i broke Gen 6.19 but i did not know that the word i said was N word, Now i know and it cleared My Only Confusion related to the server Rules so now i think i can make a very successful Term,

• And last i want to become leader of this organization Becuase i know how a organization works Legal/Illegal so i know i can unleash the full potential of this gang, and also i know the rules and also i know how the forum works,and with my team and Respected curators i know Bloods would be best gang in Ghetto.​

Proper Interview for Joining

• 24/7 graffiti

More and More Events

100% Turf

Bonus and promotion to appreciate members who are doing very well

Helping people who does not know some things about gang,

Will Follow proper server rules

Will maintain proper Logs

I also intend to get more people to use rp correctly in situations to make them more entertaining and interactive for all involved, i also plan to introduce harder situations for leos and gangs to get involved in to keep the experience fresh as possible.

And when a player joins gang he need to know/ we need teach him to treat with a hostage in any events like hostage situation and also how to treat LEOs during any event before joining that gang will not get in any kind of trouble

Properly Maintain IC and OOC

Thanks for time
Sincerely,
Lakaa Legend

Nilesh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL 16
2. Your age15
3. Time zone GMT (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day 8TO10 HOURS
5. Your Discord RohanPluxury#3880
6. Your Nickname RohanPluxury
7. Your ID 45325

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

LEADER OF _______

BLOODS.gif

I WANT TO BE LEADER OF BLOODS_______BECAUSE

i) I WANT TAKE BACK THE REPUTATION OF BLOODS BACK

ii) I WAS HIGH COMMAND OF BLOODS I KNOW HOW TO MANAGE

GANG AND CURRENTLY UNDER DEPUTY OF MARABUNTA And was high command

in every single org so can manage everything well

iii) Have the leadership spirit and can win anything dont fear about anything

I HAVE TOO MANY ADVICE TO IMPROVE I AM LISITING FEW OF THEM______​

FIRST IS

CHAIN OF COMMAND EACH MEMEBR SHOULD FOLLOW​

INTERVIEW- THE INTERVIEW PROCCESS SHOULD BE LIKE ALL GHETTO AND ALL GENERAL RULE SHOULD BE ASKED AND IT SHOULD BE RECORDED EACH INTERVIEW AND IT HAVE TOO BE POSTED IN DISCORD

AND IF NOT SO THAT WHO INVITE THAT PERSON RANK DEMOTION

AND THE THE PERSON WHO WAS INVITED WILL BE FIRED

EVENT MANAGEMENT _______
IN GANG THE SHOULD BE ACTIVE AND ALL EVENT SHOULD BE HELD AND THE GANG SHOULD NOT BE INACTIVE ALL EVENT SHOULD HAPPEN IN DAY LIKE CLAND
FZ
OR STORE ROBBERY MORE ON
BEST EVENT BATTLESHIP

WARE HOUSE LOGS _________

All warehouse log should be posted inb dicord how much ammunation you are taking example

NAME ROHAN PLUXURY

ID 45325
AMMUNATION 1XAR 150X AR AMMO 1XVEST
DATE AND TIME 13.09.22 AND 07:56

REASON CLAND
IF I DONT SEE THE PLAYER NOT FILLING LOGS RANK DEMOTION AND IT SHOULD BE TAKEN FOR ONLY GANG EVENTS NOT FOR
PERSONAL USE

SELECTION FOR TURF AND CAPTURE --------------------

EVERY MEMBER WILL BE SLELECTED BY LEADER PERMISSION AND THE LEADER SHOULD SEE HIS SHOOTING THAT WE CAN WIN IN TURFS OR CAPTURE

TRAINING ==================

'WE NEED TO EXPLAIN WHAT IS STORE ROBBERY, BATTLESHIP, CLAND MORE

AND HOW TO DEAL WITH LEO

THANKS FOR READING MY APPLICATION

ROHAN PLUXURY

Ex Ng Head of fto 28
Ex Sahp Master Sergant
Ex Fib hod 27
Ex en1 lspd Chief of staff
Ex families deputy 12
Ex marabunta grande Deputy 12
Ex ems employee doctor10