Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for SAHP

Fernando Lopez

Player
Player
Information
Your Name IRL: Parth
2. Your Age: 20
3. Time Zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord: TheAssassin#7187
6. Your Nickname: Fernando Lopez
7. Your ID: 590
Additional information
1. Leader of... SAHP

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
SAHP has been my first legal organisation on both the servers. I have gained a lot of experience in the IA, as an FTO and most importantly as an officer of the law in the 3 months I spent at SAHP. Needless to say, I have learnt a lot from everyone I've crossed paths with during this journey. If I am chosen:
i. I would ensure none of the low ranking officers feel overlooked or invisible by any of the high ranking officers. If any of the officers feel that way, they should not feel hesitant or afraid to approach any of the high command. Each and every officer should be valuable to the organisation. All officer's should be treated equally regardless of who they are or what their rank is.
ii. I would also like to ensure that Highway Patrol remains our primary task. During my time at SAHP, I've seen several officers (including myself at times) too focused on other aspects of the job rather than keeping the highways safe. I would also like to increase the usage of motorcycles.
iii. I would also like to ensure that every officer, be it a low ranking officer or a high command, maintains their patrol logs neatly. Patrol logs should be one of the main sources to keep track of an officer's performance. Patrol logs should be checked by the senior officers regularly and thoroughly.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
The RolePlay level of the organisation will only improve as more and more members of the org become aware of all the server rules. To do that, I plan on conducting random trainings, quizzes, etc. to ensure every officer of SAHP is well aware of the server rules. As a leader, it will be my responsibility to ensure officers do not violate any rules on a regular basis. Strict action will be taken against those who fail to follow the rules. There would also be promotion ceremonies every week, where the hard working and best performing officers will receive a promotion and the best performing officer of the given week will also be given a bonus. All the promotions should be carefully deliberated and take place in a fair manner.

Thank you for your time!

Fernando Lopez

Robert Rodriguez

Veteran
Player
Information
Additional information
1. Leader of... SAHP

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
SAHP has been my first legal organisation on both the servers. I have gained a lot of experience in the IA, as an FTO and most importantly as an officer of the law in the 3 months I spent at SAHP. Needless to say, I have learnt a lot from everyone I've crossed paths with during this journey. If I am chosen:
i. I would ensure none of the low ranking officers feel overlooked or invisible by any of the high ranking officers. If any of the officers feel that way, they should not feel hesitant or afraid to approach any of the high command. Each and every officer should be valuable to the organisation. All officer's should be treated equally regardless of who they are or what their rank is.
ii. I would also like to ensure that Highway Patrol remains our primary task. During my time at SAHP, I've seen several officers (including myself at times) too focused on other aspects of the job rather than keeping the highways safe. I would also like to increase the usage of motorcycles.
iii. I would also like to ensure that every officer, be it a low ranking officer or a high command, maintains their patrol logs neatly. Patrol logs should be one of the main sources to keep track of an officer's performance. Patrol logs should be checked by the senior officers regularly and thoroughly.
The RolePlay level of the organisation will only improve as more and more members of the org become aware of all the server rules. To do that, I plan on conducting random trainings, quizzes, etc. to ensure every officer of SAHP is well aware of the server rules. As a leader, it will be my responsibility to ensure officers do not violate any rules on a regular basis. Strict action will be taken against those who fail to follow the rules. There would also be promotion ceremonies every week, where the hard working and best performing officers will receive a promotion and the best performing officer of the given week will also be given a bonus. All the promotions should be carefully deliberated and take place in a fair manner.

Thank you for your time!

Fernando Lopez
I am gonna vouch for Fernando here, I have worked with him for a long time in EN1 SAHP,Really good officer and really good skills. He will be a great leader, he knows whatever he does.

Marcus West

Player
Player
Information
Additional information
1. Leader of... SAHP

Thank you for your time!

Fernando Lopez
I have worked with this guy on both servers as SAHP and it's safe to say he would be great for this position.

Osama Ponch

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ted
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+1
4. Average online per day: 6-12
5. Your Discord: Abow#6969
6. Your Nickname: Teddy
7. Your ID: 4669
Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP

HI. from my perspective SAHP is Good organisation to get started with in Legal org RP. It is not strongest Legal org and never will be for its restrictions. Its main job is to Patrol Highways of San andreas. I bealive I can change perspective which people see SAHP as : Boring, afk. that's what they think. SAHP is actually much more fun.

Here are some reasond why i want to be SAHP Leader:

• I have experience, from the beginning of this grand project for being in SAHP On russian grand I was fib on 1st server, and also on 2nd server. In latest english server I was Fib high command several times. I have strong understanding of Legal orgs systems, departments, and mainly RP. This experience will be my greatest Streanghtn and key to my greatest success as Leader.
  • Leadership: I have been playing RP for several years, Been playing on bunch of different communities and different languages communities, within this years I have gained lot of experience: First Time i became leader In rage mp rp server was on Georgian GTA go 2020, I was Bloods leader later Fib leader and then NG leader.Servers peak was 600-800 players. Grand Rp i was Admin on Russian server. Then i actively started playing on rus server 2 which i spent about year playing on until English server opened, i have been playing from few weeks after it started, i was so happy and exited. I was also recently Leader of vagos and resigned after deciding that Gang is not my thing.

New rules will take place:

• No one says each others names when they are wearing a mask.
  • Staff meeeting at end of the week to discuss mistakes and operations that took place, summery of strices for agents.
  • Searching process to arrest a citizen in DOS will take place outside, in better location instead of inside cell with people yelling. During the arrest Citizens will finally be able to rp, They will be given chance to drop everything on their own, percent the documents on their own if the agent does not think he/she is a threat to the situation.
  • SAHP will constantly be using outplay like walking up to citizen while having bodycam put on from SAHP HQ: "/do Officer has bodycam attached to him which is blinking red." Also presenting their agent number on chest like "/do Agent has SAHP badge hanging on chest stating"Agent-023". " . This will finally bring quality RP to the server.
  • More clear and adnveced of Voicing the action like = I will be grabbing handcuffs from tactical belt and cuffing you. I will be draging you by the arm. Searching will ofcourse will have More specific voiceing actions and outplays like - I will be Putting on Rubber gloves and searching the person in front.
  • We will start using Polygrapg well known ass lie detector for the suspects arrested, once we are at DOS. it will look something like this: - Lie detector is machine which can be used to find true asnwears on questions. - You can only use Lie detector with Roleplay ourplays scenario: suspect had information about fz attack, he is now under investigation and is being questioned. agents will take him to the interigation room and take handcuffes of him. he will sit on chair and agents will do simmilar to following outplays: /me grabs "Polygraph" from the shelf and places on the table /do "Polygraph" is on the table /me Grabs "Polygraph"s cable and plugs it in outlet /me Lifts the shirt of person in front /me grabs cables of "Polygraph" and sticks them on persons chest /me grabs cable of "Polygraph" and attaches it to suspects finger /do "Polygraph" is ready to use.
  • Cant wait to share more of my ideas in inteview which will be in SAHP if i become the director.

Last edited:

Eduardinho Focacciaso

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Edvard
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone CET
4. Average online per day 5-8 Hours
5. Your Discord Eduardo1#8435
6. Your Nickname Eduardo Lacroix
7. Your ID 128
Additional information
1. Leader of...

1. I know that i have the RP standards for it however the task turns to be, I have been in many positions before in high command, I am currently the SCJ in Gov and on my other soul I’m the HOD of Black ops in FIB, and I have never ever served any server punishment on EN 02. In short I’m explaining that whatever I’m gonna face as a potential SAHP Sherrif I will always keep the RP to the maximum possible and I will never do things that goes to stride others RP experience if it so may.

2. I have many months of LEO and state organization experience which I will use in order to utilize my privileges as Sheriff of SAHP to the maximum it can be. I will ensure my knowledges of rules and proof of experience both at interviews and when potentially working as the Sheriff in having especially alot of knowledge on state laws all while knowing RP terms and rules. Ill be using all helping hands I can to ensure that SAHP stays clean of all verbals and warnings to stay clean even totally throughout my second term.

3. I have worked under many different leaders in many different organizations, and I’ve seen that some of them lack the energy to run a whole organization without loosing their minds and doing something wrong, potentially leading to a warning. I will keep my cool at all times and Ill not be quick in verdicting situations before I’ve seen all sides. If any officer in my organization struggles with another officer I will not be biased and I will not show favoritism in any of the parties of the struggle. I have worked in the DOJ as an attorney, judge, Supreme Court judge, and attorney general which explains that I’ve had quite a lot of time judging situations and regulating evidence and sorting things out. Not only that, but I will innovate new things to the SAHP, that I have taken from other orgs as good ideas, and of course also doing my own things which I find out of.

Osama Ponch

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Edvard
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone CET
7. Your ID 128
Additional information
1. Leader of...

1. I know that i have the RP standards for it however the task turns to be, I have been in many positions before in high command, I am currently the SCJ in Gov and on my other soul I’m the HOD of Black ops in FIB, and I have never ever served any server punishment on EN 02. In short I’m explaining that whatever I’m gonna face as a potential SAHP Sherrif I will always keep the RP to the maximum possible and I will never do things that goes to stride others RP experience if it so may.

2. I have many months of LEO and state organization experience which I will use in order to utilize my privileges as Sheriff of SAHP to the maximum it can be. I will ensure my knowledges of rules and proof of experience both at interviews and when potentially working as the Sheriff in having especially alot of knowledge on state laws all while knowing RP terms and rules. Ill be using all helping hands I can to ensure that SAHP stays clean of all verbals and warnings to stay clean even totally throughout my second term.

3. I have worked under many different leaders in many different organizations, and I’ve seen that some of them lack the energy to run a whole organization without loosing their minds and doing something wrong, potentially leading to a warning. I will keep my cool at all times and Ill not be quick in verdicting situations before I’ve seen all sides. If any officer in my organization struggles with another officer I will not be biased and I will not show favoritism in any of the parties of the struggle. I have worked in the DOJ as an attorney, judge, Supreme Court judge, and attorney general which explains that I’ve had quite a lot of time judging situations and regulating evidence and sorting things out. Not only that, but I will innovate new things to the SAHP, that I have taken from other orgs as good ideas, and of course also doing my own things which I find out of.
bro how many organisations did you apply for? and how many times

Please Delete my forum

Delete this acc
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Edvard
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone CET
7. Your ID 128
Additional information
1. Leader of...

Personally I think he would be great for the job we have both worked together hes always been a step smarter JUICY ******

Last edited:

Lee_28

Player
Player
Leeroy Singh
Indian Standard Time Zone
3-5 hours
Paintsniffer#0240
Scarlett Atkin

Leader Of San Andreas Highway Patrol

I want to become Sheriff of SAHP because i have great experience of LEO that how things works at different organizations also i have be working as an LEO for 5 months (OOC) seeing how everything works also i have been playing grand rp for 5 months (OOC) which helped me to gain more knowledge about the city how things works as working in different organization my city knowledge might help SAHP to become one of the most organized organization in the city also as SAHP i will be hiring non corrupt officer which wont steal and betray instead work for their organization very hard day by day also if they work hard from their side definitley will get promotion from my side also hiring good guys and giving them a chance to prove themself also getting a good high command so that SAHP keeps co-operating with other organization. Also have been playing Grand RP for 8 Months in total and have a great experience around the city and also have seen many situations and been in many situations how to deal with them and also teaching new ones how to deal with situations and not panicking and ending up in wrong place some times and also getting the organization in trouble and being always there for my organization whenever it needs me . Instead of scolding new ones just explaning them and giving them a last chance .

I would suggest always responding for other organization also keeping the city maintained by going on patrol also stopping criminals from taking hostages maximum participation from our side as in my leadership events like store robberies also saving citizens from criminals from disturbing them and telling them to go on a correct path and help the citizens instead creating menace around the city

Alex Riley
Current NG Major , Ex SS agent , Ex SAHP captain , Ex FIB special agent

Last edited:

Kevin Cruise

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL = Caldwin
2. Your age = 40
3. Time zone = GST +8
4. Average online per day = 5-10hrs
5. Your Discord = Caldwin#5521
6. Your Nickname = Yip Man
7. Your ID = 635 Server 1 = 42132

Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP

When I joined the city it didn’t take me long to decide that the SAHP was the legal organisation where my skills would be the best fit. I've met a lot of great people and have had a lot of great experiences throughout my time in SAHP. I was highly known and determined working day in and day out to climb my way up the ranks where I have served as one of the high command as Senior Captain for IA and RS in server #1 since Jason Memes's term until Larry Mcgavin. I think i am ready to take up the new challenge to be the new sheriff and would love to bring a new image of SAHP to this city.
If i am chosen,
- i will find and recruit back these experienced members of SAHP from server #1 back as high command to ensure we can carry out the operation smoothly
- I will make sure to swiftly bring SAHP back by updating the way we used to at server #1. essentially, we will focus with HR, FTO and until we have enough numbers then we will slowly open up more division and expand further.
- I will do my best in making sure that every new members that get hired has a unique character and should develops based to his or her personality. They will be tested, trained and promoted base to their ability and strength.
- I will make proper RP guidelines covering how to react to every situation to ensure everyone to maintain the good RP experience
- I will actively take part in patroling and observe situations along with my officers
- I will host regular meetings and will actively encourage and motivate each and every member
- i will re-introduce back strict duty patrol log for each and every officers to observe and monitor their work
+

Finley

Well Known member
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL-Ishan Aditya
2. Your age-18
3. Time zone-GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day-3 to 4 hours
5. Your Discord- Finley Hawk#9207
6. Your Nickname- Paloma Bond
7. Your ID- 2062
Additional information
1. Leader of... San Andreas Highway Patrol

• SAHP has been my first legal organisation on both the servers. But in En1 I left SAHP and moved to PD worked with 2 Chiefs for around 4 months I was HC for a entire term and I have been an FTO so I know how to train people. I'm working in SAHP with Ryan too and Climbing stairs of rank from bottom to top and I was Chief of FTO for few days in Fernando term but due to some issues I left En2 but now I want to come back and Lead SAHP.I know how a legal organization works, I've been a witness of their work and decision making powers. I am a man of honesty, Loyalty with excellent decision making capabilities.
  • I would ensure that no Low ranking officer overlooked or invisible by any of the High ranking officials. If any officer feel like that then he shouldn't be afraid or hesitant to reach a High Command.
  • I would keep HWP on first place as I see usually officers don't go on HWP if they don't have additional or focusing on other works but it shouldn't be like that because HWP is in our department name and its our first priority
  • I would ensure that any High-ranking or Low-ranking officer should maintain there personal logs. If it is High-ranking or Low-Ranking officer they should have neat and clean logs which will lead to there promotions.
3. Your advices for improving Role-play level in organization.
  • The roleplay level will only increase if the members of Organisation are aware of server rules which I will be adding into the training system. As a leader it will be my responsibility that no one break any server rule and strict actions will be taken against those who fail to follow the rules.
  • The main thing which lack in SAHP is promotion if I become the Sheriff then I will keep promotion ceremony every 3 days with the help of other High commands and IA.
  • I will be merging RS & FTO together and make it RTD(Recruitment and Training Division)
  • Bonuses for those who will tow most of the cars.
  • I will add a Division name RAF(Rapid Action Force) which will be responsible for finding weeds in the city, Reacting to any Local/Global at first place , Responding to Robberies and leading the negotiations if no HC is in the city.
-There will be sub-division in RAF named K-9 units , 00 Agents , Task Force.
  • K-9 Unit- As we have 4 dogs in the warehouse which we don't use normally so to bring them in use I will add a department which will be trained to carry a partner on patrols and help Task force and 00 agents in finding any drugs.
  • 00 Agents- These will be secret agents of Sheriff department who will take evidences against family and gangs . They will lead RAF if there is no Chief of RAF in city as they are the best agents Sheriff could ever get.
  • Task Force- So by the name you can recognise what I'm trying to say so this force is a combination of SWAT and NARC so this will be responsible to handle heavy weapons , neutralise bandits , give air support , remove the weed and cannabis from the state , and many more.
So what they will do is combine operations as I have mentioned Task force will look for any suspicious activity of weeds or cannabis in the state and K-9,00 Agents and Task force will head there main task of K-9 will be to look for illegal objects in that area with the ability of the dogs,00 agents will look for evidence and collect it for making case files and task force will provide weapon support and eliminate bandits.
  • Making a super active high command-If the people in hierarchy wouldn’t be active, how do we expect activity from petty officers? They will be guideless,clueless.We don’t want that people should be unaware of what they are doing specifically with the high commands.
-To eliminate Inactivity I will bring code of conduct which any new or old member of Org have to sign then only he can work and in that it will state that they need to be active for 8 hours a week and if they don't fill this it will result to a strike.
  • Lack of communication between Officers ,A leader should be communicating with everyone possible. I know Sometimes it gets hard to communicate with every single one of them but at least we need to have a basic communication between people, Meetings should be 5times a week to ensure the well being of the organization.

Last edited:

Ben Dior

Well known N-word abuser
Player
+1 for Paloma Bond had worked with him in EN1 as SAHP. Due to his knowledge, hardwork and ability to take leadership when needed. A good fit for a Leader

Ishan Federal

FIB for Life
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL-Ishan Aditya
2. Your age-18
3. Time zone-GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day-3 to 4 hours
5. Your Discord- Finley Hawk#9207
6. Your Nickname- Paloma Bond
7. Your ID- 2062
Additional information
1. Leader of... San Andreas Highway Patrol

• SAHP has been my first legal organisation on both the servers. But in En1 I left SAHP and moved to PD worked with 2 Chiefs for around 4 months I was HC for a entire term and I have been an FTO so I know how to train people. I'm working in SAHP with Ryan too and Climbing stairs of rank from bottom to top and I was Chief of FTO for few days in Fernando term but due to some issues I left En2 but now I want to come back and Lead SAHP.I know how a legal organization works, I've been a witness of their work and decision making powers. I am a man of honesty, Loyalty with excellent decision making capabilities.
  • I would ensure that no Low ranking officer overlooked or invisible by any of the High ranking officials. If any officer feel like that then he shouldn't be afraid or hesitant to reach a High Command.
  • I would keep HWP on first place as I see usually officers don't go on HWP if they don't have additional or focusing on other works but it shouldn't be like that because HWP is in our department name and its our first priority
  • I would ensure that any High-ranking or Low-ranking officer should maintain there personal logs. If it is High-ranking or Low-Ranking officer they should have neat and clean logs which will lead to there promotions.
3. Your advices for improving Role-play level in organization.
  • The roleplay level will only increase if the members of Organisation are aware of server rules which I will be adding into the training system. As a leader it will be my responsibility that no one break any server rule and strict actions will be taken against those who fail to follow the rules.
  • The main thing which lack in SAHP is promotion if I become the Sheriff then I will keep promotion ceremony every 3 days with the help of other High commands and IA.
  • I will be merging RS & FTO together and make it RTD(Recruitment and Training Division)
  • Bonuses for those who will tow most of the cars.
  • I will add a Division name RAF(Rapid Action Force) which will be responsible for finding weeds in the city, Reacting to any Local/Global at first place , Responding to Robberies and leading the negotiations if no HC is in the city.
-There will be sub-division in RAF named K-9 units , 00 Agents , Task Force.
  • K-9 Unit- As we have 4 dogs in the warehouse which we don't use normally so to bring them in use I will add a department which will be trained to carry a partner on patrols and help Task force and 00 agents in finding any drugs.
  • 00 Agents- These will be secret agents of Sheriff department who will take evidences against family and gangs . They will lead RAF if there is no Chief of RAF in city as they are the best agents Sheriff could ever get.
  • Task Force- So by the name you can recognise what I'm trying to say so this force is a combination of SWAT and NARC so this will be responsible to handle heavy weapons , neutralise bandits , give air support , remove the weed and cannabis from the state , and many more.
So what they will do is combine operations as I have mentioned Task force will look for any suspicious activity of weeds or cannabis in the state and K-9,00 Agents and Task force will head there main task of K-9 will be to look for illegal objects in that area with the ability of the dogs,00 agents will look for evidence and collect it for making case files and task force will provide weapon support and eliminate bandits.
  • Making a super active high command-If the people in hierarchy wouldn’t be active, how do we expect activity from petty officers? They will be guideless,clueless.We don’t want that people should be unaware of what they are doing specifically with the high commands.
-To eliminate Inactivity I will bring code of conduct which any new or old member of Org have to sign then only he can work and in that it will state that they need to be active for 8 hours a week and if they don't fill this it will result to a strike.
  • Lack of communication between Officers ,A leader should be communicating with everyone possible. I know Sometimes it gets hard to communicate with every single one of them but at least we need to have a basic communication between people, Meetings should be 5times a week to ensure the well being of the organization.
Big Vouch ❤

Top Bottom