Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for SAHP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasica Martin

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL = Myneni Deepak Raj Chowdary
2. Your age = 18
3. Time zone = GMT+2
4. Average online per day = 5hrs
5. Your Discord = DeepakTG#3034
6. Your Nickname = Deepak Raj
7. Your ID = 430

Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

A) Problem-solving skills

Excellent leaders are able to anticipate problems and issues and develop ways to address and resolve those problems. They are solution-driven critical thinkers. Effective problem-solving skills help leaders identify opportunities for improvement and develop strategies to mitigate those issues.

B) Motivation skills
Employers look for leaders who are able to motivate employees, managers, customers, and themselves. Whether that is motivating a team to complete a last-minute deadline or encouraging customers to sign up for a loyalty program, effective leaders are able to encourage others’ motivations, goals, and interests to meet organizational goals.

C) Integrity & trustworthiness
Employers need to be able to trust their leaders’ abilities to meet business goals as well as the decisions those leaders make. The best leaders are responsible, consistent, and accountable. These qualities help people feel comfortable in approaching them for a variety of reasons and encourage trust in their decisions.

D) Communication skills
Whether answering customer questions about a new product, sending a follow-up email to staff, or presenting a yearly report to a board of directors, effective leaders know how to communicate clearly, accurately, and competently with other people. Having good communication skills involves more than written and oral communication; leaders also need to be able to listen effectively and resolve conflict between other people and themselves.

3.Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
  1. Get To Know Your Character Before You Roleplay.
  2. Read Your Partner's Reply Well And When You're Done, Read It Again.
  3. Write Your Replies To The Length Of Your Partner's.
  4. Make Clear Separations Between Dialogue And Action.
  5. Shake Up Your Storyline With Conflict.
Deserving Person of Leader of SAHP, such a Kindness and helping personality
#NeganError

Poke Chan

Peace Out
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Adil
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +3:00
4. Average online per day: 10h-15h
5. Your Discord: PokemonLeader#8651
6. Your Nickname: Poke Chan
7. Your ID: 13772
Additional information
1. Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

SAHP was the first legal org which I joined, and I have gained experience in field training, HR and detectives division and also learned to work as team. I have also took over negotiations in 24/7 robberies in SAHP jurisdictions. I have also joined the previous term as a Trainee and worked in all division of SAHP and climbed all the way to Deputy of SAHP. I also want to continue our hard work we did in the previous term. I also have a good terms with the previous SAHP employees and High Commands, So I have people in mind who can run the organization perfectly in my absence.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I will make sure all the employee of SAHP will be in good terms with the server rules and give respect to each other. I will also include a new way to motivate people to come on duty more often. I will also make sure all the new employee who joins get a good training and make sure they climb up the ranks faster. I will also make sure the patrol logs are filled properly and make sure to bring the best officer to the organization which can help me in running the organization smoothly.

Last edited:

Yanal Shelby

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL:
ICE
2. Your age:
3. Time zone:
UTC +2
4. Average online per day:
13 hours
5. Your Discord:
MrDivinus#2634
6. Your Nickname:
Ice Divinus
7. Your ID:
Additional information
1. Leader of...SAHP

1. Thanks to my real life experiences as a Leo trainer and ex soldier with the combination that I have always been in High Command positions on both EN1 and EN2, I have complete confidence that I can take this organization to the next level in terms of professionalism. employability and productivity.
  2. I am a frontier explorer in the field of innovation and exploration of new possibilities.
    Some examples of this can be seen how I completely renewed the SWAT division of SAHP and thus added an extra dimension to the functionality of SAHP
  3. By looking carefully and observantly at what the previous leaders have done and by analyzing their mistakes or missed opportunities I have the right formula to improve both police work and RolePlay
  4. I am very down to earth in my qualities and therefore I rely on my experiences and skills and not on my relationships with others

SAHP ACADEMY
in the current system there is a 2-part training followed by an assessment.
Furthermore, officers no longer receive any training and they have to make do with what they have once learned.
This ensures that officers regularly forget things and therefore unconsciously make mistakes.

In the new system we want to build SAHP Academy so that apart from the basic training there is also a refresher training and promotion training so that agents are fully prepared for their new rank before they are promoted.

Experience proves that regular training not only maintains memory but also shows where agents fall short and provides an ideal opportunity to observe innovation points in the job
qR4Ko.png

SWAT 2.0
It's time for store robberies and hostage situations to need a much more effective approach than just standing behind a barricade with an army of cops and waiting for negotiations to be completed so that everyone can shoot back and forth like crazy fools.

With the arrival of SWAT 2.0, these events will bring much more adventure and fun to both cops and gangs.

It's time we take Roleplay to the next level by adding dimension to the superficial and monotonous events
CrJ4E.png

SAHP 2.0
With a completely renewed SAHP system, all departments of SAHP will be completely renewed and provided with a whole new experience.
Both internally and externally, new collaboration opportunities will arise so that not only SAHP but all other legal organizations can benefit from this.
Think of Joint Training and Operations, Intel Sharing and many more.

SAHP 2.0 is fully ready for Grand RP , but is Grand RP ready for SAHP 2.0 ?
emblem-512.png
👏👏👏❤️

Arnavnegi

Ex Deputy Of Vagos
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information

1. Your Name IRL --: Arnav Negi
2. Your Age --: 17
3. TIme zone --: IST (Indian standard time)
4. Average Online per Day --: 5-17hours
5. Your Discord --: LuciferMS#7446
6. Your Nickname --: arnav negi
7. Your ID --: 4111

Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP

SAHP_logo.png

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reason with explanation).

(a). First of all when I came in the city I joined I was wondering about being a LEO officer and it was mt dream in IRL to become a LEO , But for Legal Orgs we should have to be 5 years at that time so I worked hard keep on grinding to be atleast 6 years for the interview. After I had been 6 years old then I went in SAHP open recruitment and It was my First legal org , when I joined it it was a dream come true and happiness in me was overloaded. I did my duty with very much hard work there . I then joined Gov as USS and then LSPD .

(b). I First joined SAHP 3 terms back and I saw that the org is full of toxicity and the officers which are at good ranks are misusing their powers and scolding and abusing there juniors for their own mistakes and the communication was also not very good. I saw guys stealing weapons from the warehouse which is extremely prohibited and high commands asking for bribes and they even don't know the rules . I saw very less amount of Ghetto raids. And the communication with other orgs was also not good. There were many HCs asking for bribe for promotions . The RP was not good at all in there .

(c)
. I want to become the leader of the SAHP because I have a very long experience of 20+ years and in these years I have joined all the legal orgs as well as illegal orgs and experienced HCs in both so I know tactics of both the legal orgs and illegal orgs and by this I can protect and ensure the safety of my officers from illegal orgs , I have experience of EN#2 also In John Marshall's term and in there I was Major Of Swat. I am very humble and kind to everyone and never be rude to even a rookie and about my humbleness my comrades knows about that , My level of doing proper RP is very Better. I never spread toxicity and on the forums if you search my ID you can only find 2 threads against me of VDM and Fear RP those were also then when I was new to the city. By this I prove that I never do a mistake in doing proper RP.

0370b6-2015-08-18_00006.jpg
3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization

(a). I will make many different Divisions in SAHP for different things and I have many good plans for this.

(b). I will myself insure and never let other officers of mine as well as me myself any RP rule break like mixing which I have seen in many where from the legal and illegal both sides mostly in A hostage situation or a gun store/store robbery.

(c). I will create a very fun situation with my future plans if I get the org like by doing collaboration with FIB And making a good understanding and bonding with other legal organizations.

(d). I will never spread toxicity and never let others spread toxicity in my Org . I will make a complaint forum for that if someone's inside spread toxicity or misuses his rank powers.

(e). I will make SAHP the most active legal org and will do many Ghetto raids on the regular bases . So it will be fun for both legal and illegal sides.

(f) At the end I will the make the SAHP on top and best legal organization.

Frank Columbo

Ex. Sheriff in SAHP/Ex COS in GOV/Ex HOD in FIB
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL -> Frank Columbo
2. Your age -> 23
3. Time zone -> GMT +0300 Istanbul
4. Average online per day -> 5-24 Hours
5. Your Discord -> LLGame#3376
6. Your Nickname -> Frank Columbo (The Grandpa)
7. Your ID -> 13455

Additional information

- I held high command positions in SAHP and GOV [EN1]. I have served deeply for many different leaders and their visions. I've witnessed their rise and fall. I've learned from their mistakes and been a part of their success. Now it's time to start my own story. I think it's time to take matters into my own hands to take SAHP as far as my imagination and the city's realities allow.

- I am one of the very, very few rangers born into the SAHP and always loyal. From the time it was shut down until the time it was on active duty, with or without a badge, in uniform or not, anytime and anywhere, people like us have always been and always will be rangers. [EN1]

- In my past experiences, I was a student first. I carried that badge at a time when Cadets were Cadets for a full term. Then I became a trainer and gave countless trainings to over 40 rookies. Then I became Major. I fixed the gaps in the training programs, talked to students and ex-wolves and prepared a new system. Then I took over the HWP. During a full term, I carried out dozens of successful operations on the highways without losing a single officer. I took mixed posts in high command. I served 2 terms as Chief Of Staff in the government. Even at that time, I spent some of my time with the officers at SAHP. This is my home. Best job I've ever had. [EN1]

- I don't have big or mega projects. I don't have any fancy words or fanatical rhetoric, we deserve not only a few highways in the north of the city to be safe, but also a SAHP, which every citizen in the city sees as a friend who puts trust in the hearts of all citizens, from children to adults. I will work hard on this. From rookie who just entered the academy to deputy sheriff. SAHP fell in love with his city and we will return to those warm days when his city fell in love with him. This is the only word I can make and the only goal I can show.

- In addition, it is an issue that I want to move forward with fast but firm steps in the first days of my term, to draw the fine line between professionalism and entertainment and to offer them a healthy working environment by thinking about our citizens as well as my officers.

- And finally, our laws and respect for them is one of the cornerstones of our order, and we are only their enforcers. I've never had anything to do with politics, backdoor games, or double ego wars, and never will. Me and my SAHP will only serve and do so by putting a smile on everyone else's hearts and by fully following our laws.

**My respects to everyone who held my hand, guided me, and enlightened me with their mistakes and truths throughout my long career as I finalized my application.**

Signed by
Frank Columbo | Old COS in GOV / Old COHWP & COSWAT in SAHP

Poke Chan

Peace Out
Player
Information
7. Your ID: 13722
Additional information

When I first joined Grand RP, I was totally confused on what I should do. And that how I ended up seeing the recruitment drive of SAHP. The moment I saw, I rushed to SAHP and got recruited by Hoss MacFurry. Even since the day I joined SAHP, I learned a lot about RP. Eventually SAHP became more of a Family to me than a ORG and I think if I become the leader, I believe I can get my previous family together.

I Worked with Yip Man for 2 terms and climbed up from Rank 2 to Deputy Leader, So I believe I have the skills what it takes to become the leader of this organization and guide the team towards a successful path.

Working with Yip Man for 2 months showed me what a good sheriff that has the respect of the employees and maintain the organization on its top potentials. So I would like to get the leadership of this org so that I can continue Yip Man's legacy and bring SAHP back on top.

3. Your advices for improving Role-Play level in organization.

I would revive back the old system of SAHP we had during Fernando and Yip Man's term which most of the people are familiar with.

I would also introduce more fun activities for the people who work in SAHP, So they don't get demotivated by just selling insurance when there isn't any gang activity.

I would also implement weekly meeting with all the chief of divisions, So they can share their fair bit of opinion to be changed within their division.

ANGAD_YT

Player
Player
:Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRL: Angad Singh
2. Your age:17
3. Time zone:(GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day:5 to 12 hours
5. Your Discord:ANGAD_YT#8463
6. Your Nickname: Angad
7. Your ID:1280
Additional information

(2a) I have got all kinds of experience in legal org and if I will get a chance to be the leader of SAHP that will be a great honour to go with it because being a leader of a org is a great responsibility and I am ready to take that responsibility.
(2b) I will be teaching my employees to respect all state organization and make SAHP ON TOP I will be adding all kinds of division in SAHP and find the way to make SAHP ON TOP.
(2c)my first priority will be to improving RolePlay in my organization because if we will give the players a good RP thay will be interested to join us and I will give my employees regular bonus to be happy and work with a great spirit to make SAHP ON TOP
I will be puting rules in a easy form for new players to understand and let New guys also get a chance .

LSPD MAJOR,EX-FIB,EX-USSS,EX-NG,EX-Deputy Marabunta

Mikee Ross

Mentor for the Competent
Player
Information
7. Your ID: 13722
Additional information

When I first joined Grand RP, I was totally confused on what I should do. And that how I ended up seeing the recruitment drive of SAHP. The moment I saw, I rushed to SAHP and got recruited by Hoss MacFurry. Even since the day I joined SAHP, I learned a lot about RP. Eventually SAHP became more of a Family to me than a ORG and I think if I become the leader, I believe I can get my previous family together.

I Worked with Yip Man for 2 terms and climbed up from Rank 2 to Deputy Leader, So I believe I have the skills what it takes to become the leader of this organization and guide the team towards a successful path.

Working with Yip Man for 2 months showed me what a good sheriff that has the respect of the employees and maintain the organization on its top potentials. So I would like to get the leadership of this org so that I can continue Yip Man's legacy and bring SAHP back on top.

3. Your advices for improving Role-Play level in organization.

I would revive back the old system of SAHP we had during Fernando and Yip Man's term which most of the people are familiar with.

I would also introduce more fun activities for the people who work in SAHP, So they don't get demotivated by just selling insurance when there isn't any gang activity.

I would also implement weekly meeting with all the chief of divisions, So they can share their fair bit of opinion to be changed within their division.
+1 to Poke Chan, Since I joined SAHP at the end of Fernando's term I had the ability to watch Poke Climb the ranks to being the best FTO I have ever seen in SAHP. He understands the mentality of being a leader and knows a Good Leader is someone who will train his people on being the best not just lead Store Robberies and give people TC (Traffic code) violations. Poke Chan is open to taking advice/learning from others as well as asking for help when needed. He does not have an Ego and I know he will bring back the Fundamentals, Comradery, and Teachings Fernando Lopez and Yip Man implemented during their terms. In conclusion I will end with Quoting the 40th president of the United States Ronald Reagan who once said "The greatest Leader is not necessarily the one who does the greatest things. He is the one that gets the people to do the greatest things."

YoWraith

Greetings!
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ethan
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day 4-10 hours
5. Your Discord: Yo Wraith#2266
6. Your Nickname: Wraith Pluxury
7. Your ID: 2266
Additional information
1. Leader of… San Andres Highway Patrol (SAHP)

I want to be the leader of SAHP to bring my experience and dignity to another level. SAHP is a amazing organization that I want to lead. I want to be leader of SAHP to build the level of RP within the organization. SAHP has amazing scripts and I overall like the RP aspect of a sheriff and the divisions that I can create and establish in SAHP. I envision a road of nothing but good in SAHP. I can build SAHP from the ground up with the people I work with. I will discover the passions within my organization and appoint accordingly. During my time as a LSPD leader I have a lot of knowledge as to what to do and what not to do (would lower warnings and expand proper knowledge). I also enjoy the patrol area of SAHP and all of the RP opportunities it opens up

• Create a effective training program for SAHP.
  • I can host effective meetings and encourage the people in SAHP and allow themselves to feel welcome and enjoy every part.
  • I can make the highway active with our officers and shut down the highway robberies.
  • I will take all the lessons I learned from LSPD and take them into fact moving into SAHP
  • Make proper RP standards within the organization and properly teach everyone
  • I will enforce all of my standards with no exception to who you are everyone shall be held accountable
  • I will take count into every division and make unique things for each one
  • I will make sure that all of the uniforms are held to a proper standard everyone will go around and look professional and not funny looking.
  • Create and establish high standards for officers
    J89GDFnXW6yPC06dZ_TOJDESlj2Ffmip0nti12yAiBUjsBIWWQBFO__XxON9QP_FZXkKp43v3sWKlAr9S5T0bi2ED1JbQoeo8LUDcf5zC6mQIiT1BAjZ_nmZ7k1wriQTlMx4WGJ0hCnUMdYKSg

Son of Anarchy

Ex. Under Under deputy of Marabunta Grande
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Sandro
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT +4
4. Average online per day - 2 to 12 hours
5. Your Discord - Carl Gallager#2259
6. Your Nickname - Carl Gallager
7. Your ID - 15360
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Leader of SAHP
1) Experience:
I was in state orgs like: GOV, LSPD, EMS and NG before, I know how to lead org.

2) I was HC of state orgs in other servers and this server also and that will help me to lead SAHP

3) I want to see myself as Leader of SAHP

1) I will improve RolePlay with events to other orgs (state and unofficial)
2) I will look very carefully that every employee know rules that they need to know.

That was all I wanted to say

bshep2008

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Brian Shepherd
2. Your age: 32
3. Time zone: CST (-6 ICT)
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours a day
5. Your Discord: bshep2008#8796
6. Your Nickname: Brian Shepherd
7. Your ID: 28298

Additional information

1. Leader of...
I would like to become the Sheriff of San Andreas Highway Patrol.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
The first reason I would like to become the Sheriff is because I want to keep the welcoming environment alive. When I first came to the city, I was completely lost and trying to find my way through this huge city. I worked little part-time jobs here and there, drove a couple taxis and even bought my first house. On the way to my house, I was randomly gunned down in the Ghetto. Criminals running around doing as they please. That's when I decided, it's time for me to make a difference in this city. I was on a mission to join LSPD to help make a difference. I could not reach anyone in city to get more information on possibly becoming a law enforcement officer. I felt defeated but I did not give up. Through friends of my wife, they referred me to SAHP. I went to their headquarters and met a man named Bryan Jack who interviewed me and hired me on the spot.

Another reason I want to be awarded the Sheriff position is because at SAHP we hold ourselves to a higher standard than most organizations around the state do. We value honor, integrity and personal courage. I feel like I would be the best candidate to continue these values instilled in the department from previous Sheriffs before me.

The last but certainly not least reason I would make a great Sheriff is my sense of leadership. I quickly rose through the ranks of SAHP in the short amount of time I was there because of my leadership. I am well respected by my superiors and my subordinates follow me without questions because they believe, in their heart, that their well-being comes before mine. I lead with my head being pulled by my heart. The department comes before me.

3. Your advice for improving Role-Play level in organization
Most definitely the biggest problem I have seen when it comes to role play in SAHP is the issue of Power Gaming. While 100% of it is unintentional, I will personally be training my officers in how to try and avoid these mistakes that have plagued the department for far too long.

I would also completely restructure the training system that we had at SAHP. While it is a great system, it can be improved. With that being said, I will be implementing Role Play training. The requirement to join SAHP is knowing the server rules and know how to role play properly but there are instances where no amount of basic knowledge will prepare you for, that's what my Role Play training will target, those instances.

Lastly, I would also adopt Sheriff Poke Chan's structure he has in place and continue to expand upon it. Implementing weekly High Command meetings, bi-weekly department wide meetings, and weekly employee reviews to help officers identify their strengths and help improve on their weaknesses.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this application. I could have put so much more in this application, but I will allow my actions to speak louder than my words.
99-997659_echo-1a-san-andreas-highway-patrol-banner-san.png

Sincerely,
Brian Shepherd

Last edited:

Luka Mamardashvili

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRL - Luka Mamardashvili
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - GMT:+04:00
4. Average online per day - 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord - Luka Mamardashvili#1010
6. Your Nickname - Luka Mamardashvili
7. Your ID - 21364
Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP

When i join inn the city and when i get 5 lvl i joined in the SAHP i l learned a lot from this organization for example: How to patrol on the High Way,How to Safe the Hostages and How to arrest Criminals who robbing people on the High Way i learned everything from this organization. in other city i was a HC in the SAHP and in this city i was Master Sergeant.I have experience in other organizations for example:LSPD,FIB,GOV and NG.Just i want to try if i will be a good leader.i know people who have good experience and this people will be HC members.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

I will follow RP and i will play RP with a my team,people who have experience and who know all the city rules tehy can join in the sahp. my FTO team will learn them everything, they will train the new people and this people will learn important things from this organization.I will choose SWAT leader too.i will choose the person who have experience who have good communication skills and who can work with a team.so in the sahp i will invite people who will be a active,they will fill the logs everyday and work very hard.

0.jpg.9bbc1e792d52d27340d91cf0a49ea39f.jpg

Lily Blixky

Best Leader
Player
Information
1. Landan
2. 16
3. US: Pacific
4. 9-10
5. Voidz#7875
6. Lily Walter
7. 27071
Additional information
1. Leader of… SAHP

The first reason I want to be a leader of SAHP is because whilst I’ve been in SAHP the organization and the structure has been declining, but with me as Sheriff I can take action and fix the problems in the structure and make it more organized.

The second reason is that whilst being in SAHP there has been multiple instances where as the officers that are corrupt do not receive punishment for any of their actions since they all got off on a technicality, which I would solve by implementing a contract that everyone that wants to join or is already in SAHP would sign it stating that if they change their name they would have to be re-trained or fired.(Unless Divorce or any reasonable reason)

The third and last reason is that I would like to interact more with FIB, LSPD, GOV, and USSS, such as hosting more events, such as Highway Patrol, County Patrol, and More BM raids, Gang raids, and Ghetto Patrols.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Add meetings with all Division Chiefs and HC to every week to discuss promotions and upcoming events

I would add a contract that every person would have to sign to be accepted into SAHP so they can’t change their name without an actual reason such as Divorce or an Traumatizing instance. If the name is changed without any of those 2 reasons the officer would have to be re-trained or even re-hired.

Last edited:

Zyrxan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL

Eric
2. Your age
3. Time zone
EST
9-10 Hours
5. Your Discord
zyrxan#3724
6. Your Nickname
Ashley Haze
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...

SAHP

(1) I would like to be Leader of SAHP Because, I have been in legal organizations ever since I began playing the server over a year ago now, Therefore I have a lot of previous experience in organizations such as SAHP and other legal orgs such as FIB, LSPD.

(2) I have always wanted to be a leader of a legal organization such as SAHP, I have a lot of previous experience as high command within legal organizations, I have seen a fair share of leaders and have learned a list of things to do, And a list of things not to do as a leader.

(3) I think it could be beneficial to be leader of an organization like SAHP, For the community, I do think that I could serve The Organization, The community, Justice between being a good leader, Having a good team of officers by each others sides, And protection within the community, For the community to feel safer within their city.

(1) To start off, I would begin finding a good team of officers that work together and not against each other, I think it is extremely important to have a team that works together and that get along with one another, To maintain a safe and welcoming work environment.

(2) I would like to receive feedback from the community and other members alike, And also take feedback from other organizations, I think it is important to make sure that if an officer behaving out of conduct should be punished, I don't think it is good to let things like that go, I would like to make sure that my team is well maintained, And that nobody is doing anything that they shouldn't be doing.

(3) I would make sure that everyone in the organization is active and attending to events, ammo runs, anything that they are needed for, And to make sure that we have the most active and well behaving officers that we possibly can have. I think it is extremely important to have everyone in your organization that is online to be doing something beneficial toward the organization and not only toward themselves.

----------------------------------------------Thank you for taking the time to read my application-----------------------------------------------

Frank Columbo

Ex. Sheriff in SAHP/Ex COS in GOV/Ex HOD in FIB
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL -> Frank Columbo
2. Your age -> 23
3. Time zone -> GMT +0300 Istanbul
4. Average online per day -> 5-20 Hours
5. Your Discord -> LLGame#3376
6. Your Nickname -> Frank Columbo (The Grandpa)
7. Your ID -> 13455

Additional information

- I held high command positions in SAHP and GOV [EN1]. I have served deeply for many different leaders and their visions. I've witnessed their rise and fall. I've learned from their mistakes and been a part of their success. Now it's time to start my own story. I think it's time to take matters into my own hands to take SAHP as far as my imagination and the city's realities allow.

- I am one of the very, very few rangers born into the SAHP and always loyal. From the time it was shut down until the time it was on active duty, with or without a badge, in uniform or not, anytime and anywhere, people like us have always been and always will be rangers.

- In my past experiences, I was a student first. I carried that badge at a time when Cadets were Cadets for a full term. Then I became a trainer and gave countless trainings to over 40 rookies. Then I became Major. I fixed the gaps in the training programs, talked to students and ex-wolves and prepared a new system. Then I took over the HWP. During a full term, I carried out dozens of successful operations on the highways without losing a single officer. I took mixed posts in high command. I served 2 terms as Chief Of Staff in the government. Even at that time, I spent some of my time with the officers at SAHP. This is my home. Best job I've ever had.

- Then I went back to my home and served as 3 full term Chief of SWAT. With 30 active SWAT operators, we were able to see the top numbers in SWAT units. I trained all my officers one by one myself. I organized countless weapon, tactical and vehicle practices and personally directed them all. In the last days of the term, I gave up my rank and gave my position to the next officer in order to come after me and shared my experiences by accompanying them in the remaining days.

- Apart from these, I tried to strengthen the bond between the team and ensure that the officers work in a healthy environment by creating barbecue nights, parties, chat hours and small relaxing vehicle convoys with my team. And of course, in order to develop relations with other organizations and increase our effectiveness in operations, I made visits before the operations and organized events where all team members could chat and meet with each other.

- I don't have big or mega projects. I don't have any fancy words or fanatical rhetoric, we deserve not only a few highways in the north of the city to be safe, but also a SAHP, which every citizen in the city sees as a friend who puts trust in the hearts of all citizens, from children to adults. I will work hard on this. From rookie who just entered the academy to deputy sheriff. SAHP fell in love with his city and we will return to those warm days when his city fell in love with him. This is the only word I can make and the only goal I can show.

- In addition, it is an issue that I want to move forward with fast but firm steps in the first days of my term, to draw the fine line between professionalism and entertainment and to offer them a healthy working environment by thinking about our citizens as well as my officers.

- If I need to go into more detail, a very successful education system comes first. In the education system, my goal is to ensure that officers work outside with 100% personal confidence. We will establish a dynamic and entertaining training system with the experience I gained from my long career and the recommendations of the top officers to who will selected. This is one of my first goals.

- After the education system, of course, trainers come into play. I will devote one-on-one time to the experienced officers who will be carefully selected and give them full training. This will of course be just my thoughts on how to treat and train a new rookie rather than informing them for SAHP.

- After that, the last of my most important goal is merit. As a qualified organization, I will make sure that everything that needs to be done and every step that needs to be taken is taken. We will be open and clean enough that even we can easly explaien to a normal citizen and they can easily understand why an officer is in that position.

- And finally, our laws and respect for them is one of the cornerstones of our order, and we are only their enforcers. I've never had anything to do with politics, backdoor games, or double ego wars, and never will. Me and my SAHP will only serve and do so by putting a smile on everyone else's hearts and by fully following our laws.

**My respects to everyone who held my hand, guided me, and enlightened me with their mistakes and truths throughout my long career as I finalized my application.**

Signed by
Frank Columbo | Old COS in GOV / Old COHWP & COSWAT in SAHP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom