Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for SAHP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathew Jane

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
  1. IRL Name: Anubhav
  2. Age: 23
  3. Time Zone: GMT +05:30
  4. Online per day: 6 to 8 hours
  5. Discord: Pizzaminator#0192
  6. Nickname: Mathew Jane
  7. ID: 119

Additional Information
  • Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP)
  • Why do I want to become the leader of SAHP?
    1. I have been in SAHP for more than 2 full terms of 2 different sheriffs and have been in SAHP from the lowest rank of a cadet to the Undersheriff in the last term I have been in almost all the departments in SAHP and by now I know all the working of all the departments in SAHP.
    2. I had been knowing every good and bad thing about every member of the Organization and i helped how them to unleash their potential. some of them became HC like me and others even higher than me.
    3. I think some more freedom and a freehand should be given to the chiefs of different departments so that they can take decisions more accurately and timely.

• My Advice for improving Role Play level in organization
I will create a better training structure for the new players in the city so that they can enjoy their time as LEO in the city and learn some good RP and also I will setup a K9 Unit that is the unit with dogs and also I will focus on doing highway patrol everyday with all my units and discourage the practice of only standing at HQ and selling insurance and also in the previous term I had noticed that no one used to go to the sandy airfield for stopping the contraband so I will create a special team specifically dedicated to this and train them for stopping the contraband at sandy airfield. I am also planning to do special training for my officers regarding the Cannabis plantation how to identify it and how to destroy it. After setting up all the different departments starting from recruitment and the training department I will set up SWAT and Detective division and will train the detective division to work in close relation with all other Legal enforcement organizations and create a strong bonding with them.

JimiP

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL -> Mark
2. Your age -> 52
3. Time zone -> EST
4. Average online per day -> 5-12 Hours
5. Your Discord -> UncleM#9174
6. Your Nickname -> Jimi Poole
7. Your ID -> 35679

Why do I want to become the leader of SAHP?
I first joined SAHP after being constantly robbed on HWY while trying to establish myself
in the city. I wanted to help new and existing citizens be able to drive from city to county without
needing to be constantly worried about being rammed, robbed and left to run in the middle of nowhere.

I had no intention of applying, as I felt I was still too new for a role requiring great leadership and knowledge. While I feel I have the leadership qualities, the knowledge and experience with the political working of the city is my weak point, requiring more experience.

However, I am now applying after seeing Mathew Jane apply. In the last term, Mathew Jane was Mathew Chan. Mr. Chan, through a corrupt profile, was found to take bribes and release gang members at DOC while part of High Command in SAHP. When caught he quickly changed to Mathew Jane, kept his rank and is now running to lead the ORG??

This is not acceptable when so quick to enforce other RP violations that can often be innocent mistakes.

I think the city and the serving officers who put their life on the line deserve an SAHP leader that is beyond gang and family corruption.

My Advice for improving Role Play level in organization
It starts with Integrity. If corruption is not held to account, WHAT IS THE POINT?

New recruits will be required to sign a contract and will be unable to just randomly change their name and continue to hold their rank. This will now require Sheriff approval, and possible being ranked back to Cadet, depending on the circumstances.

Ensure clear training materials for new members to follow. Working with my experienced trainers to establish a process and evaluation of the training phases to ensure Cadets are well equipped to handle the challenges of the city. Incorporate more RP situations in the training regiment so that Cadets as prepared as we can make them.

Promotions will be earned and not given out like candy at Halloween. This is about doing the job of serving the citizens and doing it correctly and with respect, not about how many ranks you can achieve. In my case I went from Cadet to Deputy Chief in about 2 weeks, this is too quick. Skipped steps = missed knowledge = potential for mistake.

Investigate ways to make efficiencies around the DOC process. Keeping my ideas private at this stage but would share in discussion.

Re-evaluate vehicle inventory to ensure officers have required tools to perform their tasks. Keeping my ideas private at this stage but would share in discussion.

I would like to see SWAT have a more active role in the city. I was fortunate to have experienced a few missions on Swat as part of
Frank and Joe's team and the professionalism they brought to the role made me eager to sign up and be involved with. The city would benefit from use of this tactical team in certain situations.

Establish effective links and communications with the other ORGS. We are all working together, and often it did not feel like that. Ammo runs were difficult or impossible to coordinate, leaving SAHP grossly underarmed. Most of my time on duty the Carbine was not an option to take given supply levels. There was always confusion at the Global Events, often resulting in a bunch of officers with no idea what the strategy is and then things pop off.

This is not at all how a situation like this is handled. There needs to be a single voice and clear communication, unless the goal was just a bunch of bad dreams to re-supply the family or gang with guns and ammo.

Regular meetings with open dialogue with Department Chiefs to discuss potential changes or issues going one and how to move forward to resolve as a department. Establish the same ORGS, as mentioned above.

I have had the pleasure of serving for some amazing people/officers that deserve nothing more than Leader who has their best interest at top of mind. If that is not me, I would recommend either Brian Sheppard or Frank Columbo. Impeccable integrity is cornerstone to both these individuals, and to a well run department.

Thank you for your consideration!
Jimi Poole

Kay Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Kayd
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+12
4. Average online per day: 8-12 Hours
5. Your Discord: @🅺🅰🆈 🅿🅻🆄🆇🆄🆁🆈#9535
6. Your Nickname: Kay Pluxury
7. Your ID: 13313
Additional information
1. Leader of... SAHP

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

i. I have prior experience as LSPD SAHP HC in city 2. I also have experience within other orgs and gangs to better my understanding of the city/server.

ii. LSPD is the first org I joined when I came to the city. I've was in LSPD for a bit. I spent time in other orgs, but majority of my time was in SAHP so I know most Legal Orgs off the top of my head.

iii. I have a firm belief that I can run this department the way it should be. I have taken notes from being HC and from those before me to improve the division/department as a whole.

To improve RP for the org is simple, it all starts with training. By ensuring everyone is trained properly will automatically lead to improved roleplay for everyone. I will also work with my curator/s to set up events for both legal and illegal sides. If people at the bottom of the ladder see a good example from the top of the ladder, they will the strive to improve and climb the ladder. By setting goals within the org it can lead to motivation and willingness to learn and provide a better service to those in the city. Aim to set the bar higher for those to reach and grab it.

-Kay Pluxury

dachi

Blocked
Blocked
Information
1. Landan
2. 16
3. US: Pacific
4. 9-10
5. Voidz#7875
6. Lily Walter
7. 27071
Additional information
1. Leader of… SAHP
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

The first reason I want to be a leader of SAHP is because whilst I’ve been in SAHP the organization and the structure has been declining, but with me as Sheriff I can take action and fix the problems in the structure and make it more organized.

The second reason is that whilst being in SAHP there has been multiple instances where as the officers that are corrupt do not receive punishment for any of their actions since they all got off on a technicality, which I would solve by implementing a contract that everyone that wants to join or is already in SAHP would sign it stating that if they change their name they would have to be re-trained or fired.(Unless Divorce or any reasonable reason)

The third and last reason is that I would like to interact more with FIB, LSPD, GOV, and USSS, such as hosting more events, such as Highway Patrol, County Patrol, and More BM raids, Gang raids, and Ghetto Patrols.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Add meetings with all Division Chiefs and HC to every week to discuss promotions and upcoming events

I would add a contract that every person would have to sign to be accepted into SAHP so they can’t change their name without an actual reason such as Divorce or an Traumatizing instance. If the name is changed without any of those 2 reasons the officer would have to be re-trained or even re-hired.
lily is the only guy who deserves being a leader he is so smart and knows everything about the city he is friendly with everyone basically u could say voidz is the nicest guy in the city and i think if he becomes the leader sahp will become one of the strongest if not strongest organization in the game he manages to exlplain everything easily which is big + for a leader

Vansh Kumar

Curator Of NG, Curator of Unoff-Org
Senior Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL -> Mark
2. Your age -> 52
3. Time zone -> EST
7. Your ID -> 35679

I first joined SAHP after being constantly robbed on HWY while trying to establish myself
in the city. I wanted to help new and existing citizens be able to drive from city to county without
needing to be constantly worried about being rammed, robbed and left to run in the middle of nowhere.

I had no intention of applying, as I felt I was still too new for a role requiring great leadership and knowledge. While I feel I have the leadership qualities, the knowledge and experience with the political working of the city is my weak point, requiring more experience.

However, I am now applying after seeing Mathew Jane apply. In the last term, Mathew Jane was Mathew Chan. Mr. Chan, through a corrupt profile, was found to take bribes and release gang members at DOC while part of High Command in SAHP. When caught he quickly changed to Mathew Jane, kept his rank and is now running to lead the ORG??

This is not acceptable when so quick to enforce other RP violations that can often be innocent mistakes.

I think the city and the serving officers who put their life on the line deserve an SAHP leader that is beyond gang and family corruption.

It starts with Integrity. If corruption is not held to account, WHAT IS THE POINT?

New recruits will be required to sign a contract and will be unable to just randomly change their name and continue to hold their rank. This will now require Sheriff approval, and possible being ranked back to Cadet, depending on the circumstances.

Ensure clear training materials for new members to follow. Working with my experienced trainers to establish a process and evaluation of the training phases to ensure Cadets are well equipped to handle the challenges of the city. Incorporate more RP situations in the training regiment so that Cadets as prepared as we can make them.

Promotions will be earned and not given out like candy at Halloween. This is about doing the job of serving the citizens and doing it correctly and with respect, not about how many ranks you can achieve. In my case I went from Cadet to Deputy Chief in about 2 weeks, this is too quick. Skipped steps = missed knowledge = potential for mistake.

Investigate ways to make efficiencies around the DOC process. Keeping my ideas private at this stage but would share in discussion.

Re-evaluate vehicle inventory to ensure officers have required tools to perform their tasks. Keeping my ideas private at this stage but would share in discussion.

I would like to see SWAT have a more active role in the city. I was fortunate to have experienced a few missions on Swat as part of
Frank and Joe's team and the professionalism they brought to the role made me eager to sign up and be involved with. The city would benefit from use of this tactical team in certain situations.

Establish effective links and communications with the other ORGS. We are all working together, and often it did not feel like that. Ammo runs were difficult or impossible to coordinate, leaving SAHP grossly underarmed. Most of my time on duty the Carbine was not an option to take given supply levels. There was always confusion at the Global Events, often resulting in a bunch of officers with no idea what the strategy is and then things pop off.

This is not at all how a situation like this is handled. There needs to be a single voice and clear communication, unless the goal was just a bunch of bad dreams to re-supply the family or gang with guns and ammo.

Regular meetings with open dialogue with Department Chiefs to discuss potential changes or issues going one and how to move forward to resolve as a department. Establish the same ORGS, as mentioned above.

I have had the pleasure of serving for some amazing people/officers that deserve nothing more than Leader who has their best interest at top of mind. If that is not me, I would recommend either Brian Sheppard or Frank Columbo. Impeccable integrity is cornerstone to both these individuals, and to a well run department.

Jimi Poole
Just after joining 4-6 days of SAHP you became HC how.? By taking the advantage of your loop holes and their is no qualities in you to have that HC post.. and what you are saying about Mathew do you have any pov or something

Vansh Kumar

Senior Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL -> Mark
2. Your age -> 52
3. Time zone -> EST
7. Your ID -> 35679

Jimi Poole
Talking about improvement you will do in promotion hahaha Halloween candy can you tell me how you get promoted infact you was only in sahp who got promotion like Halloween candy infact i am having ss also just in 4 days you got HC and got promoted by breaking scaler chain

mrhotchocolate2

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Matt Stafford
2. Your age
3. Time zone
EST
4 hrs
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
mrhotchocolate (Jerome_smith)
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Nothing in game currently but in reality I lead a Crisis intervention team and am a LT at my local department.
I love the game and i love the career and i would like to think id be a decent help and assistant to the team.
Organization is a very large importance for me and it makes everyone's lives easier and with fellow members it would be very easy and effective communication.
Being a part of something that helps and can be fun is a bonus.
dont have much feedback other than the responsiveness of some of the officers and how they handle things is very poor. not all but a select number, and it is much easier to be friendly and helpful while doing RP then to be ignorant and hot headed/

Yip Man

Yip Man
Player
The following players have been selected for SAHP Leader interviews at 19:00 server time on Thursday 7th of July​
  1. Wraith Pluxury - Yo Wraith#2266​
  2. Brian Shepherd - bshep2008#8796​
  3. Mathew Jane - Pizzaminator#0192​

Application of SAHP leader is Closed

Lexo Vercetti

Respect Everyone
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRL - Iman Banerjee
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - UTC +5:30
4. Average online per day - minimum 8 hours
5. Your Discord - A2z Playz YT#7814
6. Your Nickname - Lakaa Legend
7. Your ID - 42070

Additional information

1. Leader of...

-> i want to be leader of SAHP and i am Major of FTO in NG currently

• As a low officer in SAHP i noticed many loop holes and i also told that to to sheriff but as we all know i was lower rank so he didn't take it seriously. I want to be Sheriff (leader) because i want to fix all those problems in the org ans make it better than before

• I want to join SAHP because i want to change the training and promotion system in SAHP and make it better than before

• I want to become Sheriff because i want to fix the RolePlay in this organization and treat everyone same doesn't matter what's his rank if lower rank officer finds a problem i will try my best to fix that. And same for high command.

• I want to join SAHP to end the nepotism. High commands will be by talent not by relationship

• I want to teach every officer the server rules that SAHP becomes the best Legal organization. because if everyone will know the rules then they will not break them, at least the chance will decrease.

• I want to join SAHP cause i love the high commands of this organization, there are many high commands who know many things and so much experienced and if i and they work together then i am damn sure the future of my TERM ( if i become
sheriff ) will be one of the best Term

• And at last i want to become Leader of This Organization because i want it from my heart and my mind

Treat everyone same because there are officers who are low ranks but they also have hearts and if you hear them they will be happy to hear you, for that do a meeting every week whear leader will hear there problems, solutions, their suggestions and implement them then their their enrgy to work with the organization will increase and most importantly they will work happily, not just for salary and promotion.

• Make a team of best officers ( high commands ) and make every department E.g
IA, RTS, SWAT,DETECTIVE, HIGHWAY PATROL better and make them leader of that department who knows that department well and behaves well with everyone that the department becomes better

Make high commands by Hard work and dedication not by anyone's past or relationship if their past is related to orgs like this and they are well mannered and know the things then obviously they deserver , i hope you are understanding what i want to say.

FTO is like the main power source of Any organization so make that better that the organization grow more , Quality > Quantity
so recruit officers with a proper interview not just by asking that simple question like PG, MG my request is stop this trend i am not saying that dont ask these , ask these + ask them other more important questions like NLR, event rules , and mainly train them the rules, the rules are written in the grand rp discord server in well manner so its easy to find out them so produce quality officers that will help city and organization both because when thay will join any other organization they will say that i learned them from SAHP and obviously that would be proud for out organization

I will make separate Departments of high commands for managing staffs , giving training and promotion.

And i know i will be able to implement these if i get support from my fellow high commands and our respected Curators and Admins( GODs)

i am not sure that i will become the sheriff but i want whoever is the sheriff , please implement these and make the organization better than before

unknown.png

Sincerely,
Laka Legend

Currently in USSS
Happy that i fixed Problems in NG training to private

Last edited:

palash gamon

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Iman Banerjee
2. Your age - 25
3. Time zone - IST
4. Average online per day - minimum 8 hours
5. Your Discord - A2z Playz YT#7814
6. Your Nickname - Laka Legend
7. Your ID - 42070
Additional information

1. Leader of...

-> i want to be leader of SAHP and i am Major of FTO in NG currently

I) As a low officer in SAHP i noticed many loop holes and i also told that to to sheriff but as we all know i was lower rank so he didn't take it seriously. I want to be Sheriff (leader) because i want to fix all those problems in the org ans make it better than before
II) I want to join SAHP because i want to change the training and promotion system in SAHP and make it better than before
III) I want to become Sheriff because i want to fix the RolePlay in this organization and treat everyone same doesn't matter what's his rank if lower rank officer finds a problem i will try my best to fix that. And same for high command.
IV) I want to join SAHP to end the nepotism. High commands will be by talent not by relationship

I) Treat everyone same
II) Do a meeting with every officer once a week and hear them, their suggestions and solve that
III) Make high commands by Hard work and dedication not by anyone's past or relationship
10000+

Luka Mamardashvili

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information

**1. Your name IRL - Luka Mamardashvili
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - GMT:+04:00
4. Average online per day - 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord - Luka Mamardashvili#1010
6. Your Nickname - Luka Mamardashvili
7. Your ID - 21364

Additional information

1. Leader of SAHP

When i join inn the city and when i got 5 lvl i joined in the SAHP i l learned a lot from this organization for example: How to patrol on the High Way,How to Safe the Hostages and How to arrest Criminals who robbing people on the High Way i learned everything from this organization. in this city i was a HC in the SAHP and in this city i was Master Sergeant.I have experience in other organizations for exampl:i Was LSPD HC 3 times in another city,FIB supevisor in the city ,GOV USS HC in another city and Ex-NG General .Just i want to try if i will be a good leader in the SAHP.i know people who have good experience and this people will be HC members.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

I will follow RP and i will play RP with a my HC team,people who have experience and who know all the city rules they can join in the SAHP. my FTO team will learn them everything, they will train the new people and this people will learn important things from this organization.I will choose SWAT leader too.i will choose the person who have experience who have good communication skills and who can work with a team.so in the SAHP I will invite people who will be active every day and who will work very hard.I hope that if I become the leader of this organization, this organization will be active.**

Ex-NG General
,FIB Supervisor,Ex-LSPD,Ex-SAHP Master Sergeant

Last edited:

Houssam Walker

😌
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Houssam
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : UTC +1
4. Average online per day : 4 to 11 Hours
5. Your Discord : HoussamWalker#7270
6. Your Nickname : Houssam Wilson
7. Your ID : 30142
Additional information
1. Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP)

I want to join SAHP because it was my first organization that I joined when I start in city so I learned every basics there like arresting people, highway patrol, negotiate with criminals for hostage and everything, also, I have a big experience in legal organizations I was in SAHP, FIB, LSPD, NG as a deputy leader so with those expericens i know how to deal with agents and everything to let them enjoy being in SAHP. Finally, I want become leader to make a very good relationships with others and be friendly and good with everyone no toxicity or anything bad.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

• Make sure to all Agents respect the rp rules
  • Have contact and be friendly with everyone to avoid toxicity between them
  • Reward people who are very active and hard workers
  • Maintain activity in city and in every events
  • Make better tactics for special divisions in store robberies and hostage situation
  • Make everyone enjoy being an agent in SAHP and never forgot this experience
  • Suggestions to curators for better Rp and better experience

USSS – Elite Agent | LSPD – Master sergeant | MARABUNTA – under deputy | NG – LT General / Deputy leader | FIB – Black ops Agent (Specs ops/ Undercover) | SAHP - Corporal | Family - Deputy leader | Bloods – High command

Last edited:

Lily Blixky

Best Leader
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
Your Name IRL: Landan
YourAge: 16
Time Zone: US: Pacific
Average online per day: 4-5
Your Discord: Voidz#7875
Your Nickname: Lily Walter
. Your ID: 27071
Additional information
1. Leader of… SAHP

a) I want to be leader of SAHP because I feel like I have had enough experience inside of the
org itself, 2 terms, Chief of RTS in Poke’s and Undersheriff in Mathews and in both of those
terms SAHP was one of the most respected orgs out there, I would like to continue the
tradition of SAHP being the most respected org out there

b) Whilst being in those 2 terms I have seen the Day shift thrive, whilst the night shift not as
much, except at the end of Mathews term. I would like to focus on the night shift more to
reduce or even take away any of the warnings due to inactivity.

c) I would also like to be leader of SAHP because I want to reduce toxicity between orgs, I
would like to communicate with all the orgs, planning events with each org, and keeping
connection and building bonds with all of them.

d) I want to make sure to have all my hc communicate with the lower ranks and help them find what division was best, I can give an example of how a hc helped me in my first term, Frank Columbo helped me choose my division then promoted me due to good work and activity, I really did not see any of this last term and I am hoping that I can bring that back if I get sheriff

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

a) I want to integrate a unique training program for every division(IA, RTS, SWAT,
DETECTIVE, HWY PATROL).

b) I want to integrate training for all HC’s so they know how to properly use department chat,
and basically how to be a Higher Command

c) I would integrate a Random IA inspection every Week, to make sure everyone is following
the internal Rules of SAHP, and the Rules of the Server.

d) I would like to host events with GOV and LI, like ride alongs, and even get EMS to help
with hostage situations, so instead of LEO’s losing officers due to hostage transport, ems takes care of the hostage.

e) I would integrate a series of training for certain rp situations that SAHP would mainly be apart of to decrease the amount of trouble officers get in with the gods

-Lily Walter

Thanks for reading my application

Last edited:

Sharath Rich

NG HC
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRL Sharath Chandra
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone(GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day 6-8 (depends on the day)
5. Your Discord KGF Sharath YT#0818
6. Your Nickname Sharath Bhai
7. Your ID 29920
Additional information
1. Leader of... SAHP

1. I have experience in SAHP when the poke's term i learned everything from him
2. i need to do some changes in SAHP and i need to develop the SAHP
3.i need to help the new citizen to giving them chance for joining the SAHP

4. This is one of the best legal org in city
5. i will train the high command properly and i will put the test after passing test i will give them high command because not breaking rules
3.Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
i will devlop the divisons RTS , SWAT ,FTO Highway patrol ,IA i will imprve the divisons
to imprve rp everyone it will start the training i will train them properly after training properly
i will improve the org one of the best i will do some changes in org for getting the name of SAHP on top

-Sharath Bhai

Thanks for reading my application

Last edited:

Zazie Walker

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Souresh
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : +5.30 (IST)
4. Average online per day : 10-12 Hours
5. Your Discord : Zazie#3223
6. Your Nickname: Zazie Walker
7. Your ID :31289
Additional information
1. Leader of...
SanAndreas Highway Patrol | SAHP
1. I have been a member of SAHP for more than two full terms under two different sheriffs. I have held positions ranging from Cadet to Deputy Chief in the most recent term. I am familiar with how SAHP operates at this point.

2. I believe that the heads of the various departments should be given more latitude and discretion to make more timely and accurate judgments.

3. Knowing everything positive and negative about each member of the organization, I assisted them in realizing their full potential. A few of them became HCs like myself, while others achieved even higher than I did.

Better training programs will be developed for new players in the city so they can enjoy their time as LEO and pick up some useful role-playing skills. I have noticed in my both terms that LEOs prefer to sell insurance and License plates rather than attending global events. (like Store robbery, NG raid, Ghetto patrol, etc.) I would like to change this particular situation for the better. I would like to recruit sincere LEOs who are fully devoted to the department and will follow the chain of command and their jobs as best as they possibly can. I also noticed that people are not concerned about reckless driving on the highway. In the previous terms, LEOs focused more on illegal parking than everything else. So, I would like to put more effort into highway patrolling. Additionally, I intend to provide specialized training for my LEOs on how to recognize and destroy cannabis plantations.

John Marshall

Chief of LSPD
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Daksh
2. Your age- 17
3. Time zone- GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day- 8 hours
5. Your Discord- Someonealone#4495
6. Your Nickname- John Marshal
7. Your ID- 15214

Additional information
1. Leader of...
90625032_1073868466298367_6357522458257391616_n.png

San Andreas Highway Patrol

I have been in the leo section from the start and I believe SAHP is the best organisation for me at the moment. I have always been in a high command position in every state organization. I was in Ex-sheriff Matthew Jane's term and I was head of Internal Affairs there. I worked hard and got promoted to Chief of Staff.

I have worked really hard to maintain professionalism all over the organization. After seeing SAHP's leader history, I have noticed that almost every sheriff has done a lot for the organisation and contributed to the progress of SAHP. The sheriff's department has done a lot for the state highway. No one could even imagine a day without SAHP on the highway because of the risk of being taken as a hostage or getting in trouble by gangs.

I have created a good environment for all the employees working in SAHP and still have a good relationship with them. I have the ability to get the maximum potential from an officer, giving respect to the officers is must and I have never dis-respected any officer because a good leader never does this thing. This time I think I'm perfectly fit for the Sheriff's.

Proper night and time schedules shifts- Running the org smoothly requires a good management and a proper time zone setup should be there to have maximum number of officers on duty.

Respect and communication- Giving respect to employees and to every one is the biggest thing that a human could give. A proper communication in the org will result in a proper and well-mannered out comes, SAHP's history has shown the respect and the best communication to the citizens from ages.

RTS- Academics and exams will provide better training. Professionalism in the organisation can and will be maintained only if all officers receive adequate training. The future of the organisation depends on the new officers. RTS will professionally train each and every officer. Proper logs checking will be there, Promotions will only be given if the logs are good and the officer is hard-working.

Internal Affairs- Internal Affairs is the most important department in my opinion. I have been chief of IA and I fully understand the duties of IA. No one likes unfair promotion, rude talk to lower ranking officers, officers bullied by high command, etc. All these factors I have stated are very common in orgs. There will be a 0% tolerance policy for these things. From cadet to chief commander, everyone will be treated equally.

Patrolling- Regular highway patrolling will be there. I will personally take part in patrols with my officers. Everything will be done so the officers will learn more and they will be more familiar with every day situations on the highway. I will also include radar catching patrol to have a good RP patrol.

High commands and other senior staff- We will have the most experienced high command with the capability to quickly react to the situations and take care of the officers. No favouritism will be tolerated. We will have the high command in a 50:50 ration, half for daytime and the rest for night time.

Thank you for reading my application :)
-Ex Chief of staff
John Marshal

Mikee Ross

Mentor for the Competent
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Daksh
2. Your age- 17
3. Time zone- GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day- 8 hours
5. Your Discord- Someonealone#4495
6. Your Nickname- John Marshal
7. Your ID- 15214

Additional information
1. Leader of...
90625032_1073868466298367_6357522458257391616_n.png

San Andreas Highway Patrol

I have been in the leo section from the start and I believe SAHP is the best organisation for me at the moment. I have always been in a high command position in every state organization. I was in Ex-sheriff Matthew Jane's term and I was head of Internal Affairs there. I worked hard and got promoted to Chief of Staff.

I have worked really hard to maintain professionalism all over the organization. After seeing SAHP's leader history, I have noticed that almost every sheriff has done a lot for the organisation and contributed to the progress of SAHP. The sheriff's department has done a lot for the state highway. No one could even imagine a day without SAHP on the highway because of the risk of being taken as a hostage or getting in trouble by gangs.

I have created a good environment for all the employees working in SAHP and still have a good relationship with them. I have the ability to get the maximum potential from an officer, giving respect to the officers is must and I have never dis-respected any officer because a good leader never does this thing. This time I think I'm perfectly fit for the Sheriff's.

Proper night and time schedules shifts- Running the org smoothly requires a good management and a proper time zone setup should be there to have maximum number of officers on duty.

Respect and communication- Giving respect to employees and to every one is the biggest thing that a human could give. A proper communication in the org will result in a proper and well-mannered out comes, SAHP's history has shown the respect and the best communication to the citizens from ages.

RTS- Academics and exams will provide better training. Professionalism in the organisation can and will be maintained only if all officers receive adequate training. The future of the organisation depends on the new officers. RTS will professionally train each and every officer. Proper logs checking will be there, Promotions will only be given if the logs are good and the officer is hard-working.

Internal Affairs- Internal Affairs is the most important department in my opinion. I have been chief of IA and I fully understand the duties of IA. No one likes unfair promotion, rude talk to lower ranking officers, officers bullied by high command, etc. All these factors I have stated are very common in orgs. There will be a 0% tolerance policy for these things. From cadet to chief commander, everyone will be treated equally.

Patrolling- Regular highway patrolling will be there. I will personally take part in patrols with my officers. Everything will be done so the officers will learn more and they will be more familiar with every day situations on the highway. I will also include radar catching patrol to have a good RP patrol.

High commands and other senior staff- We will have the most experienced high command with the capability to quickly react to the situations and take care of the officers. No favouritism will be tolerated. We will have the high command in a 50:50 ration, half for daytime and the rest for night time.

Thank you for reading my application :)
-Ex Chief of staff
John Marshal
Good Law experience, good leadership skills, lots of law enforcement experience, Confident that he will raise the bar on improving RP in SAHP

Vansh Kumar

Senior Administrator

1. I have been a member of SAHP for more than two full terms under two different sheriffs. I have held positions ranging from Cadet to Deputy Chief in the most recent term. I am familiar with how SAHP operates at this point.

2. I believe that the heads of the various departments should be given more latitude and discretion to make more timely and accurate judgments.

3. Knowing everything positive and negative about each member of the organization, I assisted them in realizing their full potential. A few of them became HCs like myself, while others achieved even higher than I did.

Better training programs will be developed for new players in the city so they can enjoy their time as LEO and pick up some useful role-playing skills. I have noticed in my both terms that LEOs prefer to sell insurance and License plates rather than attending global events. (like Store robbery, NG raid, Ghetto patrol, etc.) I would like to change this particular situation for the better. I would like to recruit sincere LEOs who are fully devoted to the department and will follow the chain of command and their jobs as best as they possibly can. I also noticed that people are not concerned about reckless driving on the highway. In the previous terms, LEOs focused more on illegal parking than everything else. So, I would like to put more effort into highway patrolling. Additionally, I intend to provide specialized training for my LEOs on how to recognize and destroy cannabis plantatioi

Better training programs will be developed for new players in the city so they can enjoy their time as LEO and pick up some useful role-playing skills. I have noticed in my both terms that LEOs prefer to sell insurance and License plates rather than attending global events. (like Store robbery, NG raid, Ghetto patrol, etc.) I would like to change this particular situation for the better. I would like to recruit sincere LEOs who are fully devoted to the department and will follow the chain of command and their jobs as best as they possibly can. I also noticed that people are not concerned about reckless driving on the highway. In the previous terms, LEOs focused more on illegal parking than everything else. So, I would like to put more effort into highway patrolling. Additionally, I intend to provide specialized training for my LEOs on how to recognize and destroy cannabis plantations.
One of the most active member in organisation i was also in sahp as a captain and whenever i came to city whether it is day or night he is always there literally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom