Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for SAHP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vansh Kumar

Curator Of NG, Curator of Unoff-Org
Senior Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL- Daksh
2. Your age- 17
3. Time zone- GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day- 8 hours
5. Your Discord- Someonealone#4495
6. Your Nickname- John Marshal
7. Your ID- 15214

Additional information
1. Leader of...
90625032_1073868466298367_6357522458257391616_n.png

San Andreas Highway Patrol

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I have been in the leo section from the start and I believe SAHP is the best organisation for me at the moment. I have always been in a high command position in every state organization. I was in Ex-sheriff Matthew Jane's term and I was head of Internal Affairs there. I worked hard and got promoted to Chief of Staff.

I have worked really hard to maintain professionalism all over the organization. After seeing SAHP's leader history, I have noticed that almost every sheriff has done a lot for the organisation and contributed to the progress of SAHP. The sheriff's department has done a lot for the state highway. No one could even imagine a day without SAHP on the highway because of the risk of being taken as a hostage or getting in trouble by gangs.

I have created a good environment for all the employees working in SAHP and still have a good relationship with them. I have the ability to get the maximum potential from an officer, giving respect to the officers is must and I have never dis-respected any officer because a good leader never does this thing. This time I think I'm perfectly fit for the Sheriff's.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Proper night and time schedules shifts- Running the org smoothly requires a good management and a proper time zone setup should be there to have maximum number of officers on duty.

Respect and communication- Giving respect to employees and to every one is the biggest thing that a human could give. A proper communication in the org will result in a proper and well-mannered out comes, SAHP's history has shown the respect and the best communication to the citizens from ages.

RTS- Academics and exams will provide better training. Professionalism in the organisation can and will be maintained only if all officers receive adequate training. The future of the organisation depends on the new officers. RTS will professionally train each and every officer. Proper logs checking will be there, Promotions will only be given if the logs are good and the officer is hard-working.

Internal Affairs- Internal Affairs is the most important department in my opinion. I have been chief of IA and I fully understand the duties of IA. No one likes unfair promotion, rude talk to lower ranking officers, officers bullied by high command, etc. All these factors I have stated are very common in orgs. There will be a 0% tolerance policy for these things. From cadet to chief commander, everyone will be treated equally.

Patrolling- Regular highway patrolling will be there. I will personally take part in patrols with my officers. Everything will be done so the officers will learn more and they will be more familiar with every day situations on the highway. I will also include radar catching patrol to have a good RP patrol.

High commands and other senior staff- We will have the most experienced high command with the capability to quickly react to the situations and take care of the officers. No favouritism will be tolerated. We will have the high command in a 50:50 ration, half for daytime and the rest for night time.

Thank you for reading my application :)
-Ex Chief of staff
John Marshal
One of the best guy in previous term having soo much of experience and knows how to handle big problems

bshep2008

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Brian Shepherd

2. Your age: 32

3. Time zone: Central Standard Time (+6 IC Time)

4. Average online per day: 8-14 hours

5. Your Discord: bshep2008#8796

6. Your Nickname: Brian Shepherd

7. Your ID: 28298

Additional information

1. Leader of...

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

• I want to be Sheriff of SAHP because I feel the amount of time that I have spent on duty in SAHP has proven that I am more than capable of leading the greatest organization in San Andreas. I have spent 2 and half terms incorporating new ideas and new ways of doing things, most of which are still being used in the current SAHP operations.

• Another reason I want to be Sheriff is because the changes I have in mind for the organization will take SAHP to the next level and gain more respect for the organization and the city.

• Additionally, I want to uphold and maintain the values that have been instilled by previous Sheriffs. I worked closely with Sheriff Poke Chan and understand in great detail the values and integrity that are expected with in the organization and will dedicate my time and effort to upholding these and expanding upon them.

• The last and probably most important reason I want to be leader of SAHP is because of my level of maturity. I have real life experience in the workforce. I am ex-military, so I understand rank structures and management of daily operation within a well-functioning structure. I carry myself with maturity and understand when it is acceptable to play around and when it is not. With my previous experience, I understand a key part of leadership is the people around you and relationships you develop with them. Without people, you have no organization.
3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.

I have several ideas/advice of improving Role Play within the organization:

• I would like to implement a Role Play Training program, putting officers into a situation where Role Play rules breaks are quite possible and give them the opportunity to fail in order to instruct and teach them proper RP in those situations. Rules breaks have always been an issue within legal orgs and I feel programs like these would help mitigate these issues

• I would also implement a more in-depth training program within SAHP that way we don’t have officers out in the field that only know the bare minimum to go on duty. A training program that I, as Sheriff, would have the utmost confidence in my officers, that they know the process and procedures of their duties that uphold and maintain the law.

• I will also be implementing exams for promotions within the Organization. Exams to go from Trooper to Corporal, Corporal to Sergeant etc. It will be a must to understand the responsibilities each position holds and not just promoted to the next rank and figure it out on your own.

• I would also like to incorporate other legal orgs into the daily operations of SAHP, getting outside organizations more involved with SAHP as we are brothers in arms.
Thank you for taking the time to read my application. I hope you see that I have SAHPs best interest at heart and not just looking to boost my resume to achieve other personal goals.
99-997659_echo-1a-san-andreas-highway-patrol-banner-san.png

Sincerely,
Brian Shepherd

Last edited:

Kay Pluxury

Player
Player
Information...
1. Your name IRL: Kayd
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: (UTC+12:00 NZST)
4. Average online per day: 7-12 Hours
5. Your Discord: 🅺🅰🆈#9535
6. Your Nickname: Kay Pluxury
7. Your ID: 13313

Additional information
-------Leader of SAHP-------

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

After being High Command in many organizations I feel its time to lead one to 100% success, All my knowledge I have gathered from Legal and illegal will help me sort out and assign documents, files, Applications and much more inconvenient structures!

When it comes to Departments such as Internal Affairs (IA), Human Resources (HR), Special Weapons And Tactics (S.W.A.T) I have a strong understanding of how I could run/improve these due to my past experience as HOD.

Besides working I just want to build a great structure with all orgs and just build up a economy, this would be really possible considering I am friends with just about everyone. :)

Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization?

1) I have very high standards within the F.T.O Department making sure training is done properly by me or my High Command of the special division.

2) In my term I would like to change some set departments/ranks for example i would add some more departments like "Public Affairs" or some sort. I have plenty of ideas for this topic and plenty more to explore.

3) SAHP normally patrols Highways but I would like to implement more professional trainings like S.W.A.T, AF just collaborating each divisions training to get a well trained office & potentially future leaders.

4) Building a good relationship with other organizations especially LSPD is what I would like to do, I see everyone's applications saying they will change it but never happens that's where I think a change could happen while I'm sheriff of SAHP! Another thing about collaboration is separate Training Academies like Police Academy and Military Academy I will talk with other leaders/deputies of organizations to sort out times to do training within the military base or even a set zone put together by us all

5) Every rank will take apart in trying everything, even if they need to go out there comfort zone to do so, Basically I am very inclusive so everyone will get a chance try new things that my term will bring.

6) I have a strong belief that my intelligence can run the departments to its maximum expectations.

Like I recently mentioned I will 100% try bring out all the potential in this org and make it be a very enjoyable and kind place not just known as "Pigs".

-------Departments-------

Administration Departments:
IA and HR these department often inspects the overall strength of internal/external side of the organization they are accountable for any rule breaks by trainees/junior officers!

Training
Department:
FTO will manage the Driving, Shooting and the basic officer training needs to have a great successful term.

Patrolling Department:
Active
Patrolling Division is one of the main visible aspects of Police so this will/must be very professional this will be inspected by High Command!

Special Weapons And Tactics:
S.W.A.T will be our "A Team" everything will be perfect when reinforcements are needed, S.W.A.T is highly-trained and should provide 24/7 response to store robbery and hostage situations in which they will lead!

Detective/Investigation Department:
Detectives will be active ready for ANYTHING investigations, Legal deals, Court cases and recording files down about each gang/family!

large.DRE_GIF.gif.5c9f263bc96ccf1147698fee7422ece1.gif

I hope for the best and Thanks for reading my application :)

Last edited:

Jr poke

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Sharath Chandra
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone(GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day 6-8 (depends on the day)
5. Your Discord KGF Sharath YT#0818
6. Your Nickname Sharath Bhai
7. Your ID 29920
Additional information
1. Leader of... SAHP

1. I have experience in SAHP when the poke's term i learned everything from him
2. i need to do some changes in SAHP and i need to develop the SAHP
3.i need to help the new citizen to giving them chance for joining the SAHP

4. This is one of the best legal org in city
5. i will train the high command properly and i will put the test after passing test i will give them high command because not breaking rules
3.Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
i will devlop the divisons RTS , SWAT ,FTO Highway patrol ,IA i will imprve the divisons
to imprve rp everyone it will start the training i will train them properly after training properly
i will improve the org one of the best i will do some changes in org for getting the name of SAHP on top

-Sharath Bhai

Thanks for reading my application
This guy deserve it he can do

Babu Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Daksh
2. Your age- 17
3. Time zone- GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day- 8 hours
5. Your Discord- Someonealone#4495
6. Your Nickname- John Marshal
7. Your ID- 15214

Additional information
1. Leader of...
90625032_1073868466298367_6357522458257391616_n.png

I have been in the leo section from the start and I believe SAHP is the best organisation for me at the moment. I have always been in a high command position in every state organization. I was in Ex-sheriff Matthew Jane's term and I was head of Internal Affairs there. I worked hard and got promoted to Chief of Staff.

I have worked really hard to maintain professionalism all over the organization. After seeing SAHP's leader history, I have noticed that almost every sheriff has done a lot for the organisation and contributed to the progress of SAHP. The sheriff's department has done a lot for the state highway. No one could even imagine a day without SAHP on the highway because of the risk of being taken as a hostage or getting in trouble by gangs.

I have created a good environment for all the employees working in SAHP and still have a good relationship with them. I have the ability to get the maximum potential from an officer, giving respect to the officers is must and I have never dis-respected any officer because a good leader never does this thing. This time I think I'm perfectly fit for the Sheriff's.

Proper night and time schedules shifts- Running the org smoothly requires a good management and a proper time zone setup should be there to have maximum number of officers on duty.

Respect and communication- Giving respect to employees and to every one is the biggest thing that a human could give. A proper communication in the org will result in a proper and well-mannered out comes, SAHP's history has shown the respect and the best communication to the citizens from ages.

RTS- Academics and exams will provide better training. Professionalism in the organisation can and will be maintained only if all officers receive adequate training. The future of the organisation depends on the new officers. RTS will professionally train each and every officer. Proper logs checking will be there, Promotions will only be given if the logs are good and the officer is hard-working.

Internal Affairs- Internal Affairs is the most important department in my opinion. I have been chief of IA and I fully understand the duties of IA. No one likes unfair promotion, rude talk to lower ranking officers, officers bullied by high command, etc. All these factors I have stated are very common in orgs. There will be a 0% tolerance policy for these things. From cadet to chief commander, everyone will be treated equally.

Patrolling- Regular highway patrolling will be there. I will personally take part in patrols with my officers. Everything will be done so the officers will learn more and they will be more familiar with every day situations on the highway. I will also include radar catching patrol to have a good RP patrol.

High commands and other senior staff- We will have the most experienced high command with the capability to quickly react to the situations and take care of the officers. No favouritism will be tolerated. We will have the high command in a 50:50 ration, half for daytime and the rest for night time.

Thank you for reading my application :)
-Ex Chief of staff
John Marshal
As experiencing High Command many organization like NG, GOV and SAHP, I would like to say Jonny has a great potential to handle SAHP as I know him personally (IC).

RahulGuptha

Hitman
Player
Information
2. Your age 16
7. Your ID 29920
Additional information
1. Leader of... SAHP

5. i will train the high command properly and i will put the test after passing test i will give them high command because not breaking rules
i will devlop the divisons RTS , SWAT ,FTO Highway patrol ,IA i will imprve the divisons
to imprve rp everyone it will start the training i will train them properly after training properly
i will improve the org one of the best i will do some changes in org for getting the name of SAHP on top

-Sharath Bhai

+

RahulGuptha

Hitman
Player
Information
2. Your age 16
7. Your ID 29920
Additional information
1. Leader of... SAHP

-Sharath Bhai

+

CashYip

Player
Player
The following players have been selected for SAHP Leader interviews at 19:00 server time on Tuesday 9th of August.​
  1. Brian Shepherd - bshep2008#8796​
  2. Lily Walter - Voidz#7875​

Application of SAHP leader is Closed

Last edited by a moderator:

James Dunk

Fib Deputy,
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ethan Welsh
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: SST
4. Average online per day: 1 to 2 hours on weekdays but active on discord 10 hours + on weekends
5. Your Discord: MAI SANNN#7878
6. Your Nickname: Jack Vercetti
7. Your ID: 24665
Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? I have always loved to be part of a legal organisation and has always been a goal of mine to lead an organisation and help the police thrive.
2.1 Sahp has always been a interesting name and has been very easy for me to fit in. I love the people that work here and I feel like home there I want to start to make sahp equal to all other organisation because some organisations have looked down on sahp because its one of the most basic organisations so i want to make it more complex and make sure that all organisations work well together and no one looks down on each other
I want everyone rp trained properly and made sure they can conduct their rp during arrest and fines and I want for people that succeed in rp will get rewarded for their RP.

Amelia Harlow

For you, I was a chapter. For me, you were a book
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Aaron
2. Your age 26
3. Time zone GMT
4. Average online per day 12+
5. Your Discord Amelia Xoxo#6633
6. Your Nickname Amelia Xoxo
7. Your ID 38745
Additional information
1. Leader of...San Andreas Highway Patrol
I would like to become the leader of SAHP because i understand how to run this org as a leader cus when i was in SAHP Last term I Made it up the ranks easy cus i had the knowledge and skills to run a team or convoy as leader to make sure my troopers were save and out of danger.
I would like to become leader of SAHP Because Last Term i was so dedicated to this org and put so much time in to it i did like 200+ hours aweek allmost.
I would like to become leader of SAHP because i feel i could benefit as a leader to run this org cus i know what im doing and love this org i would love the chance to prove i got what it takes to run an org i love and put my time into.
i would like to bring more team building within the org such as do prizes for most hours in day shift and most hours in night shift i do try to keep this org strong and the best org in the city SAHP ON TOP

Last edited:

hondo

Player
Player
Information
1. Tyrone
2. 18
3. UTC-4
4. 5-8 Hrs
5. Hondo#3318
6. Hondo
7. 7988
Additional information
1. San Andreas Highway Patrol
2. I. As you can clearly tell by my ID. I have been in Grand Roleplay for a long time which means I attended more than 4 terms. Each leader does a bunch of mistakes. Therefore I learn from it.
II. Aside from my 6+ years of roleplaying experience in SAMP - FIVEM - RAGEMP I am more than certain that I can be a great asset for the SAHP this term, however. I think It will be the highest quality term in the SAHP history per the previous leader's comments on my work.
III. I have ready documents, regulations and manuals for the Department, a clean start to be specific. I have an enormous plan for the Department to keep it running smooth and organized.
3. I won't tolerate any favoritism or slack around in the ORG which is pretty rare from what I saw In the previous terms. I will recruit a higher quality Cadets to keep the ORG professional and ideal.

SeelrdHU

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...

Information
1. My name is Szilard
2. I will be 19 in November, currently 18
3. Central European Summer Time Time zone in Hungary (GMT+2)
4. 6-8 hours, but it varies
5. Szilard#7787
6. Tommy West
7. 67526
Additional information
sahp-header_3_orig.png

1. Leader of... San Andreas Highway Patrol
  • I've been RPing since 2014, at first I was active in illegal factions, mostly in street gangs, and I led a couple of them.I was LVMPD leader between April-July 2018 and January-October 2019, SASD leader between April-December 2021. (It is important to know that these took place on a Hungarian server)

• Another reason I want to be leader of SAHP is because the changes to the organization will take SAHP to the next level and gain more respect for the organization and the city.

• The Sheriff's Office is not the same as the SAHP, the SAHP does not have sheriffs but Officers. In essence, the SAHP is a police force, but there are differences.

I would introduce 4 divisions

Air and Coastal Operations (BACO):
The San Andreas Highway Patrol Bureau of Air and Coastal Operations is comprised of unique and specialized units dedicated to providing assistance to law enforcement and the public. This assistance can be provided through aircraft, ships and even off-road vehicles.

Special Operations (BSO):
The Bureau of Special Operations is an elite unit of the San Andreas Highway Patrol tasked with interdiction and enforcement of illegal activities and individuals, focusing on the vast highway networks of the state of San Andreas.

Transportation and Enforcement (BTE):
The Bureau of Transportation and Enforcement strives to enforce various traffic laws to promote safety on the roads of San Andreas. This is done through field sobriety tests, speed checks and vehicle inspections.

Public Relations (BPR):
The San Andreas Highway Patrol Bureau of Public Relations wants to enhance the role play of law enforcement officers, civilians and community members.
KTLXcmk.png

Organizational structure

Staff Officers

They are responsible for most of the administrative work within the office.
They also assist Command Officers in discussing internal complaints.
In addition, their task is to supervise the functions of the Divisions, Academies and programs.

Police Supervisors

Provides leadership and guidance to field personnel. He routinely manages the events that occur in the office. They mostly keep in touch with people who belong to Patrol Officers.
Since they have quite a lot of tasks, only the more experienced and responsible can become Police Supervisors.

Patrol Officers

They are the most visible and full staff branch in the hierarchy.
They maintain public peace with their patrol activities and may even be members of various specialized units.
However, they are the lowest branch of the office, but they are still the most important in the operation of the SAHP.
Without its active members, the office would be inoperable.

I would like to appoint at least 1 person to lead a division if the divisions were not led by the leaders. In the application, I did not define any requirements for the divisions, giving free rein to the people who will lead the divisions. One requirement that I would set as Chief of Police for the divisions is that Officer III. persons below rank should not be admitted to the division, as they do not yet know the organization and the procedures of the Department that well.

Sincerely,
Tommy West

AlfLan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Alfie
2. Your age : 16
3. Time zone : GMT - England
4. Average online per day : Minimum 6 hours week days 12 hours a weekend
5. Your Discord : AlfLan#1734
6. Your Nickname : Alfie Lander
7. Your ID : 36948
Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
1 : I want to be the Leader of this org as I know how important SAHP can be this was the second org I joined and it taught me how to process and arrest people etc.
2 : I am dedicated to this org and would be willing to put in the work on discord and in game I will be one of the most active leaders and I want to my org to strong and powerful and I’m willing to do anything to succeed
3 : I have been in NG for many months and under many leaders I have seen how SAHP and NG cooperate and I know we would have a good relationship I know people from previous SAHP terms who would help and join me
3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
1 : I will make sure that SAHP holds a high standard discipline, respectability, etiquette and accountability.
2 : I want to make sure that everyone is trained to the highest standard combat wise but SAHP workers need to be taught about the city rules to avoid mistakes.
3 : I will make sure every is trained properly from handing out license plates to saving hostages lives because I know every job is important
4 : I would make sure the radio professional in previous terms you have people shouting and arguing over the radio, I would also make sure that every uniform is correct and looks professional.
5 : I will work make sure everyone is trained and tested before being given a badge and make sure everyone is perfect we can have no slip ups
6 : For me communication is key so with every major I would have a meeting with them minimum 2 times a week where we may discuss problems they are having any worry's or anything they may need I can ask the curators for and anything to help them.

Thank you for reading my application

Zazie Walker

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Souresh
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : +5.30 IST
4. Average online per day : 12 to 14 Hours
5. Your Discord : zazie#0001
6. Your Nickname : Zazie Kirigaya
7. Your ID : 31289
Additional information
1. Leader of...

San Andreas Highway Patrol ( SAHP )

1: As of late I’ve seen many issues with organizations including low activity during night time when there are still plenty of people in the city which RP situations can be created, I want to bring back a high activity rate during all times of the day with set numbers and using those to achieve higher goals.

2. I’ve noticed as I watch legal orgs work when they are outnumbered or don’t believe they can win they will leave and the RP will end there during hostage situations or other Rp scenarios this is something I want to fix I want always to find a way to complete RP to the best possible outcome even if it’s an unwinnable situation or if we are heavily outnumbered we should always try to find a way to win which will help create more quality RP

3. There have been a lot of issues about RP not being fully carried out and calling gods to interject when things don’t fully go the way they are expected rather than working with the rest of Leo’s and overcoming the situation and finding a way to work with it instead of giving up and having to have others fix it I want this to be resolved I want Leo’s to find a way to resolve issues without always having to directly have the gods intervene (unless absolutely necessary) and to do this the leader must set an example I will be that leader.

1. Work better with other Leo’s better communication is key more leader meetings is a must and so is joint training this will help all orgs better there rp as there will be more rp interactions which can help the city.

2. Work on ask questions first shoot later basis, I’ve noticed during a lot of things Leo will just begin shooting when it isn’t necessary this needs to stop we need to rp it out all the way and use our guns as a last resort.

3. And finally by finding ways to overcome situations that aren’t always requiring an admin icly rather than having to have an admin fix it SAHP will do it’s best to resolve these issues in a ic manner thus creating more RP

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom