Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for SAHP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good man

Richard King
Player
Paloma Bond
++
This guy is perfect for managing the whole SAHP

Notix

No matter how kind you are, always expect idiots
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL-Ishan Aditya
2. Your age-18
3. Time zone-GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day-3 to 4 hours
5. Your Discord- Finley Hawk#9207
6. Your Nickname- Paloma Bond
7. Your ID- 2062
Additional information
1. Leader of... San Andreas Highway Patrol
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

• SAHP has been my first legal organisation on both the servers. But in En1 I left SAHP and moved to PD worked with 2 Chiefs for around 4 months I was HC for a entire term and I have been an FTO so I know how to train people. I'm working in SAHP with Ryan too and Climbing stairs of rank from bottom to top and I was Chief of FTO for few days in Fernando term but due to some issues I left En2 but now I want to come back and Lead SAHP.I know how a legal organization works, I've been a witness of their work and decision making powers. I am a man of honesty, Loyalty with excellent decision making capabilities.
  • I would ensure that no Low ranking officer overlooked or invisible by any of the High ranking officials. If any officer feel like that then he shouldn't be afraid or hesitant to reach a High Command.
  • I would keep HWP on first place as I see usually officers don't go on HWP if they don't have additional or focusing on other works but it shouldn't be like that because HWP is in our department name and its our first priority
  • I would ensure that any High-ranking or Low-ranking officer should maintain there personal logs. If it is High-ranking or Low-Ranking officer they should have neat and clean logs which will lead to there promotions.
3. Your advices for improving Role-play level in organization.
  • The roleplay level will only increase if the members of Organisation are aware of server rules which I will be adding into the training system. As a leader it will be my responsibility that no one break any server rule and strict actions will be taken against those who fail to follow the rules.
  • The main thing which lack in SAHP is promotion if I become the Sheriff then I will keep promotion ceremony every 3 days with the help of other High commands and IA.
  • I will be merging RS & FTO together and make it RTD(Recruitment and Training Division)
  • Bonuses for those who will tow most of the cars.
  • I will add a Division name RAF(Rapid Action Force) which will be responsible for finding weeds in the city, Reacting to any Local/Global at first place , Responding to Robberies and leading the negotiations if no HC is in the city.
-There will be sub-division in RAF named K-9 units , 00 Agents , Task Force.
  • K-9 Unit- As we have 4 dogs in the warehouse which we don't use normally so to bring them in use I will add a department which will be trained to carry a partner on patrols and help Task force and 00 agents in finding any drugs.
  • 00 Agents- These will be secret agents of Sheriff department who will take evidences against family and gangs . They will lead RAF if there is no Chief of RAF in city as they are the best agents Sheriff could ever get.
  • Task Force- So by the name you can recognise what I'm trying to say so this force is a combination of SWAT and NARC so this will be responsible to handle heavy weapons , neutralise bandits , give air support , remove the weed and cannabis from the state , and many more.
So what they will do is combine operations as I have mentioned Task force will look for any suspicious activity of weeds or cannabis in the state and K-9,00 Agents and Task force will head there main task of K-9 will be to look for illegal objects in that area with the ability of the dogs,00 agents will look for evidence and collect it for making case files and task force will provide weapon support and eliminate bandits.
  • Making a super active high command-If the people in hierarchy wouldn’t be active, how do we expect activity from petty officers? They will be guideless,clueless.We don’t want that people should be unaware of what they are doing specifically with the high commands.
-To eliminate Inactivity I will bring code of conduct which any new or old member of Org have to sign then only he can work and in that it will state that they need to be active for 8 hours a week and if they don't fill this it will result to a strike.
  • Lack of communication between Officers ,A leader should be communicating with everyone possible. I know Sometimes it gets hard to communicate with every single one of them but at least we need to have a basic communication between people, Meetings should be 5times a week to ensure the well being of the organization.
Vouching For Finley hawk

Yip Man

Yip Man
Player
1. Your name IRL = Caldwin
2. Your age = 40
3. Time zone = GST +8
4. Average online per day = 5-10hrs
5. Your Discord = Caldwin#5521
6. Your Nickname = Yip Man
7. Your ID = 635

Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

During my time working in Law Enforcement Agencies i have developed my training skill, decision making skill, teamwork, interaction skill and conflict prevention. I had the opportunity for the past 2 terms as Under Sheriff for SAHP. I have managed to build a very successful and dedicated team/community. I want to continue the good work and solid foundation we worked so hard to build in SAHP. I still have very close relations with previous terms' employees who played a huge part in the previous terms' success and they will be very eager to join back if I am selected for the leadership.

3.Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
I feel i am ready to take up the new challenge to be the new sheriff and would love to keep the good image and legacy of SAHP in this city.
If i am chosen,
- i will enforced and improved the FTO and Recruitment division to continue to bring up the numbers
- I will do my best in making sure that every new members that get hired has a unique character and should develops based to his or her personality. They will be tested, trained and promoted base to their ability and strength.
- I will make proper RP guidelines covering how to react to every situation to ensure everyone to maintain the good RP experience
- I will actively take part in highway patroling and observe situations along with my officers
- I will host regular meetings and will actively encourage and motivate each and every member
- i will re-introduce back strict duty patrol log for each and every officers to observe and monitor their work

Fernando Lopez

Player
Player
2. Your age = 40
3. Time zone = GST +8
7. Your ID = 635

Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP

During my time working in Law Enforcement Agencies i have developed my training skill, decision making skill, teamwork, interaction skill and conflict prevention. I had the opportunity for the past 2 terms as Under Sheriff for SAHP. I have managed to build a very successful and dedicated team/community. I want to continue the good work and solid foundation we worked so hard to build in SAHP. I still have very close relations with previous terms' employees who played a huge part in the previous terms' success and they will be very eager to join back if I am selected for the leadership.

I feel i am ready to take up the new challenge to be the new sheriff and would love to keep the good image and legacy of SAHP in this city.
If i am chosen,
- i will enforced and improved the FTO and Recruitment division to continue to bring up the numbers
- I will do my best in making sure that every new members that get hired has a unique character and should develops based to his or her personality. They will be tested, trained and promoted base to their ability and strength.
- I will make proper RP guidelines covering how to react to every situation to ensure everyone to maintain the good RP experience
- I will actively take part in highway patroling and observe situations along with my officers
- I will host regular meetings and will actively encourage and motivate each and every member
- i will re-introduce back strict duty patrol log for each and every officers to observe and monitor their work
Big Vouch, couldn't have completed those 2 terms without him

Ron Flores

Player
Player
Yip Man was a great undersheriff during my time at SAHP. He knows all procedures, he is a calm and collected leader. He gives straight and clear feedback on what you have to improve and what you are doing good. We managed to build a great community in the past 2 terms and we want to keep it going!

Best regards,
Ron Flores
2. Your age = 40
3. Time zone = GST +8
7. Your ID = 635

Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP

If i am chosen,

Leeee Shanks

Player
Player
2. Your age = 40
3. Time zone = GST +8
7. Your ID = 635

Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP

If i am chosen,
I have been working with him for the past two terms. He has been very good and helpful during this two terms working as undersheriff. I really hope that he can get the leadership as I can guarantee he will be a good leader and made SAHP continues what we have passed down and improves whatever needed. SAHP on top !

Best regards,
Lee Shanks.

Last edited:

Anvy Verlice

FIB
Leader
Information
2. Your age-18
7. Your ID- 2062
Additional information

• SAHP has been my first legal organisation on both the servers. But in En1 I left SAHP and moved to PD worked with 2 Chiefs for around 4 months I was HC for a entire term and I have been an FTO so I know how to train people. I'm working in SAHP with Ryan too and Climbing stairs of rank from bottom to top and I was Chief of FTO for few days in Fernando term but due to some issues I left En2 but now I want to come back and Lead SAHP.I know how a legal organization works, I've been a witness of their work and decision making powers. I am a man of honesty, Loyalty with excellent decision making capabilities.
  • I would ensure that no Low ranking officer overlooked or invisible by any of the High ranking officials. If any officer feel like that then he shouldn't be afraid or hesitant to reach a High Command.
  • I would keep HWP on first place as I see usually officers don't go on HWP if they don't have additional or focusing on other works but it shouldn't be like that because HWP is in our department name and its our first priority
  • I would ensure that any High-ranking or Low-ranking officer should maintain there personal logs. If it is High-ranking or Low-Ranking officer they should have neat and clean logs which will lead to there promotions.
  • The roleplay level will only increase if the members of Organisation are aware of server rules which I will be adding into the training system. As a leader it will be my responsibility that no one break any server rule and strict actions will be taken against those who fail to follow the rules.
  • The main thing which lack in SAHP is promotion if I become the Sheriff then I will keep promotion ceremony every 3 days with the help of other High commands and IA.
  • I will be merging RS & FTO together and make it RTD(Recruitment and Training Division)
  • I will add a Division name RAF(Rapid Action Force) which will be responsible for finding weeds in the city, Reacting to any Local/Global at first place , Responding to Robberies and leading the negotiations if no HC is in the city.
  • K-9 Unit- As we have 4 dogs in the warehouse which we don't use normally so to bring them in use I will add a department which will be trained to carry a partner on patrols and help Task force and 00 agents in finding any drugs.
  • 00 Agents- These will be secret agents of Sheriff department who will take evidences against family and gangs . They will lead RAF if there is no Chief of RAF in city as they are the best agents Sheriff could ever get.
  • Task Force- So by the name you can recognise what I'm trying to say so this force is a combination of SWAT and NARC so this will be responsible to handle heavy weapons , neutralise bandits , give air support , remove the weed and cannabis from the state , and many more.
So what they will do is combine operations as I have mentioned Task force will look for any suspicious activity of weeds or cannabis in the state and K-9,00 Agents and Task force will head there main task of K-9 will be to look for illegal objects in that area with the ability of the dogs,00 agents will look for evidence and collect it for making case files and task force will provide weapon support and eliminate bandits.
  • Making a super active high command-If the people in hierarchy wouldn’t be active, how do we expect activity from petty officers? They will be guideless,clueless.We don’t want that people should be unaware of what they are doing specifically with the high commands.
-To eliminate Inactivity I will bring code of conduct which any new or old member of Org have to sign then only he can work and in that it will state that they need to be active for 8 hours a week and if they don't fill this it will result to a strike.
  • Lack of communication between Officers ,A leader should be communicating with everyone possible. I know Sometimes it gets hard to communicate with every single one of them but at least we need to have a basic communication between people, Meetings should be 5times a week to ensure the well being of the organization.
A big Vouch for Paloma Bond ( Finley Hawk )

officer arson

Player
Player
Information
2. Your age-18
7. Your ID- 2062
Additional information

Finley Hawk would be the best leader ever

Alfredo Antonio

Player
Player
2. Your age = 40
3. Time zone = GST +8
7. Your ID = 635

Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP

If i am chosen,
honestly if not him i would not know a single thing he taught me so much that no org in the past did big w for him

MartinWade

Player
Player
No off topic messages like vouch please

You can just like the post, if you feel the applicant is good​

MartinWade

Player
Player
The following players have been selected for SAHP Leader interviews at 16:30 server time on Saturday 12th Feb​
  1. Paloma Bond - Finley Hawk#9207
  2. Deepak Raj - DeepakTG#3034
  3. Yip Man - Caldwin#5521

Application of SAHP leader is Closed

Sunny Sonz

SAHP | Sheriff
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Justin
2. Your age: 27
3. Time zone: Eastern Time Zone
4. Average online per day: 4-10 Hours a day
5. Your Discord: Sonza#9967
6. Your Nickname: Sunny Sonz
7. Your ID: 11219
Additional information
1. Leader of... SAHP

- I feel like I am more than ready to take my skills and everything I have learned from the past leader(s) and step up to make SAHP the best it could ever be. I want to take the professionalism I bring everyday to the leadership role.
- I have made a huge relationship with the previous employee's of SAHP and know a good majority of the will be coming back.
-I want to teach all my members the decision making skills and training I have learned from the past leader(s) to ensure all my members are ready at any given time to step up and become a leader in their position when possible.
- I also have a good relationship with the other organizations... (FIB, LSPD, NG, Gov)
- I have members from not only my organization but also the other legal originations that look up to me as a leader.
- My problem solving skills and communication skills are some of my greatest strengths to ensure every critical situation is handled at a professional level.
- My motivation to become leader is at an all time high and I'm ready to step up and lead SAHP to SUCCESS!

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
- I will be holding weekly meetings to make sure my organization knows and refreshes their memory on the rules.
- I will also make sure every member of the organization is treated with the most respect and everyone will be treated equally.
- I will be making sure the patrol logs are being filled out every time an officer comes on and off duty and done neatly.
- As a leader I will be making sure I take part of everything and being as active as possible every single day.
- I will make sure every person we hire has the 100% proper training before patrolling and has the experience needed to perform the job to make every situation run as smooth as possible.
- I will also be making sure everyone is trained and tested to put them in the best rank they deserve that fits not only their skill but also their personality.
- I will make sure SAHP feels like a big family and keep people motivated to work and enjoy their time as law enforcers.
- I will educate not only SAHP employees but also the citizens to ensure rules are being followed at all times.
- I will be giving random quizzes to ensure every member knows how to do their job.

Last edited:

Negan Smith

Player
Player
Information
Additional information
1. Leader of... SAHP

- I feel like I am more than ready to take my skills and everything I have learned from the past leader(s) and step up to make SAHP the best it could ever be. I want to take the professionalism I bring everyday to the leadership role.
- I have made a huge relationship with the previous employee's of SAHP and know a good majority of the will be coming back.
-I want to teach all my members the decision making skills and training I have learned from the past leader(s) to ensure all my members are ready at any given time to step up and become a leader in their position when possible.
- I also have a good relationship with the other organizations... (FIB, LSPD, NG, Gov)
- I have members from not only my organization but also the other legal originations that look up to me as a leader.
- My problem solving skills and communication skills are some of my greatest strengths to ensure every critical situation is handled at a professional level.
- My motivation to become leader is at an all time high and I'm ready to step up and lead SAHP to SUCCESS!

- I will be holding weekly meetings to make sure my organization knows and refreshes their memory on the rules.
- I will also make sure every member of the organization is treated with the most respect and everyone will be treated equally.
- I will be making sure the patrol logs are being filled out every time an officer comes on and off duty and done neatly.
- As a leader I will be making sure I take part of everything and being as active as possible every single day.
- I will make sure every person we hire has the 100% proper training before patrolling and has the experience needed to perform the job to make every situation run as smooth as possible.
- I will also be making sure everyone is trained and tested to put them in the best rank they deserve that fits not only their skill but also their personality.
- I will make sure SAHP feels like a big family and keep people motivated to work and enjoy their time as law enforcers.
- I will educate not only SAHP employees but also the citizens to ensure rules are being followed at all times.
- I will be giving random quizzes to ensure every member knows how to do their job.
one of the best SAHP HC , I will definitely recommend him to take leadership

Vincent Vega

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL = Daniel
2. Your age = 37
3. Time zone = CST
5. Your Discord = Rabbsn#3800
6. Your Nickname = Vincent Vega
7. Your ID = 17261

Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP

I may not have spent a large amount of time in this Organisation but in the two weeks ive been there, i was able to get a good idea what the Sheriff has to bring to the Table to be successful.
I have worked in High Command Positions in Government Orgs since GTA SAMP and since then on and off, on many different Projects.

In my opinion there are many little things that need adjusting, to make the Police Work more realistic, and i would try my best to push for major Changes in favor for RP. So that we can maybe have the Role Play aspect above the Rule- Play aspect on this Server.

- I would implement a Gang Unit "wich would be in charge to hold relationships with the dominant Gangs and Families on the Server" Server as Community link between the public, Gang and PD

- I would try to implement that the PD does not Negotiate with Gangs for Randsom Money for "on Patrol" captured Officers, to make the day to day Police work Possible because the Work should contain more than just respond to Globals and Ammo runs.

On special Events "Ammo Run, Store Robbery, NG Base defence ect." Officers taken Hostage, will still be eligible for Negotiation, and in return we would adjust the Randsom Payout for those Officers accordingly.

- I would implement a Weekly Quota for the whole PD with a combination of Arrests made and citations written according to this i would pay out weekly bonuses to the whole Departmen when the Team Goals are being reached.

- I would bring in more realisc Cars to the Lot, not every Car needs to reach a max speed of 400.

- I would give the Officers more freedom in their approach to differen Situations as long as its within the Rules and Ethics Codes of a Official Position.

Yanal Shelby

Player
Player
Information
Additional information
1. Leader of... SAHP

Ma man I hope you will be chosen <3

Ignota Divinus

Ex SAHP, Ex GOV, Ex LSPD
Leader
1. Your name IRL:
ICE
2. Your age:
3. Time zone:
UTC +2
4. Average online per day:
13 hours
5. Your Discord:
MrDivinus#2634
6. Your Nickname:
Ice Divinus
7. Your ID:
Additional information
1. Leader of...SAHP

1. Thanks to my real life experiences as a Leo trainer and ex soldier with the combination that I have always been in High Command positions on both EN1 and EN2, I have complete confidence that I can take this organization to the next level in terms of professionalism. employability and productivity.
  2. I am a frontier explorer in the field of innovation and exploration of new possibilities.
    Some examples of this can be seen how I completely renewed the SWAT division of SAHP and thus added an extra dimension to the functionality of SAHP
  3. By looking carefully and observantly at what the previous leaders have done and by analyzing their mistakes or missed opportunities I have the right formula to improve both police work and RolePlay
  4. I am very down to earth in my qualities and therefore I rely on my experiences and skills and not on my relationships with others

SAHP ACADEMY
in the current system there is a 2-part training followed by an assessment.
Furthermore, officers no longer receive any training and they have to make do with what they have once learned.
This ensures that officers regularly forget things and therefore unconsciously make mistakes.

In the new system we want to build SAHP Academy so that apart from the basic training there is also a refresher training and promotion training so that agents are fully prepared for their new rank before they are promoted.

Experience proves that regular training not only maintains memory but also shows where agents fall short and provides an ideal opportunity to observe innovation points in the job
qR4Ko.png

SWAT 2.0
It's time for store robberies and hostage situations to need a much more effective approach than just standing behind a barricade with an army of cops and waiting for negotiations to be completed so that everyone can shoot back and forth like crazy fools.

With the arrival of SWAT 2.0, these events will bring much more adventure and fun to both cops and gangs.

It's time we take Roleplay to the next level by adding dimension to the superficial and monotonous events
CrJ4E.png

SAHP 2.0
With a completely renewed SAHP system, all departments of SAHP will be completely renewed and provided with a whole new experience.
Both internally and externally, new collaboration opportunities will arise so that not only SAHP but all other legal organizations can benefit from this.
Think of Joint Training and Operations, Intel Sharing and many more.

SAHP 2.0 is fully ready for Grand RP , but is Grand RP ready for SAHP 2.0 ?
emblem-512.png

Negan Smith

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL:
ICE
2. Your age:
3. Time zone:
UTC +2
4. Average online per day:
13 hours
5. Your Discord:
MrDivinus#2634
6. Your Nickname:
Ice Divinus
7. Your ID:
Additional information
1. Leader of...SAHP

1. Thanks to my real life experiences as a Leo trainer and ex soldier with the combination that I have always been in High Command positions on both EN1 and EN2, I have complete confidence that I can take this organization to the next level in terms of professionalism. employability and productivity.
  2. I am a frontier explorer in the field of innovation and exploration of new possibilities.
    Some examples of this can be seen how I completely renewed the SWAT division of SAHP and thus added an extra dimension to the functionality of SAHP
  3. By looking carefully and observantly at what the previous leaders have done and by analyzing their mistakes or missed opportunities I have the right formula to improve both police work and RolePlay
  4. I am very down to earth in my qualities and therefore I rely on my experiences and skills and not on my relationships with others

SAHP ACADEMY
in the current system there is a 2-part training followed by an assessment.
Furthermore, officers no longer receive any training and they have to make do with what they have once learned.
This ensures that officers regularly forget things and therefore unconsciously make mistakes.

In the new system we want to build SAHP Academy so that apart from the basic training there is also a refresher training and promotion training so that agents are fully prepared for their new rank before they are promoted.

Experience proves that regular training not only maintains memory but also shows where agents fall short and provides an ideal opportunity to observe innovation points in the job
qR4Ko.png

SWAT 2.0
It's time for store robberies and hostage situations to need a much more effective approach than just standing behind a barricade with an army of cops and waiting for negotiations to be completed so that everyone can shoot back and forth like crazy fools.

With the arrival of SWAT 2.0, these events will bring much more adventure and fun to both cops and gangs.

It's time we take Roleplay to the next level by adding dimension to the superficial and monotonous events
CrJ4E.png

SAHP 2.0
With a completely renewed SAHP system, all departments of SAHP will be completely renewed and provided with a whole new experience.
Both internally and externally, new collaboration opportunities will arise so that not only SAHP but all other legal organizations can benefit from this.
Think of Joint Training and Operations, Intel Sharing and many more.

SAHP 2.0 is fully ready for Grand RP , but is Grand RP ready for SAHP 2.0 ?
emblem-512.png
SAHP 2.0 ON TOP !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom