Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for SAHP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krish Federal

Your Evil Nightmare
Player
Name IRL : Krish
Timezone: GMT +5:30 (IST)
Avg Online: 6-7 Hours
Discord - Krish Federal#3155 (@talkslick)
Nickname: Krish Federal
I'd :70540 .

Leader Of : San Andreas Highway Patrol.

1-It has been more than 12 months now since I have been doing RP in this fantastic server. Therefore i am much familiar with all the rules of the game with each rule on my tips . Therefore if i get the golden opportunity to become the leader,i can guide my new friends who are new in the city , become their mentor in the role play and enhance their role play experience in the city and guide them with perfection which is the most important quality of the leader.

2-Since i am quite old in the city now , i already have experience as deputy or heads of many orgs , talking specifically, I have been deputy of LSPD , leader of ballas gang (successful term) , deputy of NG and i have been admin on this server as well , therefore i know all the rules very well . Therefore i already have an experience that how an organisation is to be lead by a leader and how to effectively guide every member to work together in co-operation so that we can bring our organisation on top with our collective efforts.

3- Talking about SAHP specifically,it was the first org which i joined when i started my career as a leo. Therefore for me , i have a very special attachment with SAHP and it will always be the best org for me . Moreover i have also been deputies of gangs , talking specifically,i was the deputy of the ballas gang , so i have experience that how gangs plan their store robberies/raids and how to do a perfect negotiation. Therefore if i will be the leader, I'll guide my units with my experience about how to win the store robberies etc from the gangs in an effective manner.

My advices to improve the role play experience:

1- First and foremost,many people think that SAHP is a place where you get insurance and liscene plates. I being the leader will try to change people's mind in a positive way. I will prepare my units in a very effective manner and make sure that they are the first to respond to the situations and always help the citizens. I will myself prepare quick response teams and make suitable heads of the teams who have the capabilities to lead the special operation and respond to the emergency situation with the smartest moves.

2- I will always have frequent meetings with all the organisation discussing about the help they expect from us and what we expect from them as a help. This will enrich our bond with all orgs and make us to stand for each other everytime with more effectiveness.

3-Under my leadership, SAHP will have no personal issues with any organisation. I have often seen that few organisation have internal beefs due to which some day or the other , the other org also have to suffer. But in my org, it will always have very healthy relationships with all orgs and we will be always ready to help others in any situation.

4-I will myself design specific divisions in the organisation and make the capable heads of the division by testing then on my own so that we can have a idea about the organisation and it's working in a synchronised manner.

Thankyou for reading my application. I hope my application will be accepted. I will be highly obliged.

Regards,Krish Federal

Vik Federal

Player
Player

1-It has been more than 12 months now since I have been doing RP in this fantastic server. Therefore i am much familiar with all the rules of the game with each rule on my tips . Therefore if i get the golden opportunity to become the leader,i can guide my new friends who are new in the city , become their mentor in the role play and enhance their role play experience in the city and guide them with perfection which is the most important quality of the leader.

2-Since i am quite old in the city now , i already have experience as deputy or heads of many orgs , talking specifically, I have been deputy of LSPD , leader of ballas gang (successful term) , deputy of NG and i have been admin on this server as well , therefore i know all the rules very well . Therefore i already have an experience that how an organisation is to be lead by a leader and how to effectively guide every member to work together in co-operation so that we can bring our organisation on top with our collective efforts.

3- Talking about SAHP specifically,it was the first org which i joined when i started my career as a leo. Therefore for me , i have a very special attachment with SAHP and it will always be the best org for me . Moreover i have also been deputies of gangs , talking specifically,i was the deputy of the ballas gang , so i have experience that how gangs plan their store robberies/raids and how to do a perfect negotiation. Therefore if i will be the leader, I'll guide my units with my experience about how to win the store robberies etc from the gangs in an effective manner.

1- First and foremost,many people think that SAHP is a place where you get insurance and liscene plates. I being the leader will try to change people's mind in a positive way. I will prepare my units in a very effective manner and make sure that they are the first to respond to the situations and always help the citizens. I will myself prepare quick response teams and make suitable heads of the teams who have the capabilities to lead the special operation and respond to the emergency situation with the smartest moves.

2- I will always have frequent meetings with all the organisation discussing about the help they expect from us and what we expect from them as a help. This will enrich our bond with all orgs and make us to stand for each other everytime with more effectiveness.

3-Under my leadership, SAHP will have no personal issues with any organisation. I have often seen that few organisation have internal beefs due to which some day or the other , the other org also have to suffer. But in my org, it will always have very healthy relationships with all orgs and we will be always ready to help others in any situation.

4-I will myself design specific divisions in the organisation and make the capable heads of the division by testing then on my own so that we can have a idea about the organisation and it's working in a synchronised manner.

Thankyou for reading my application. I hope my application will be accepted. I will be highly obliged.

Regards,Krish Federal
Krish is best

Chris Federal

Player
Player

Regards,Krish Federal
Best Leader Ever!

Chris Federal

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Aman Patel
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord: AmanValhalla#8109
6. Your Nickname: Aman Patel
7. Your ID: 92089
Additional information

1. Leader of SAHP

2. Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. Leadership roles often come with significant challenges and opportunities for personal growth in a role-play section.Leading an organization requires individuals to develop a diverse set of skills, such as strategic thinking, communication, problem-solving, and decision-making. So i want make my roleplay skill much better by before and also want much growth in my roleplay

2. I have been in SAHP for 5-6 terms and have gained experience from the beginning to the end of the chief commander there, and I have learned a lot. And also work hard and always try to learn there about org so from all the above lines a get much experience to run the SAHP very well .

3.I have a vision for the continuous improvement of sahp I believe in fostering an environment that encourages growth, creativity, and learning. As a leader, I would actively engage with sahp, seeking feedback and suggestions to identify areas for enhancement. By implementing new initiatives, organizing engaging events, and promoting a culture of inclusivity and respect, I am confident that the sahp can thrive and provide an unparalleled roleplaying experience.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. Enhance communication skills , Effective role-playing requires clear and concise communication.As communication plays a very important role to perform a very good roleplay so first of all i will try to inprove the communication among all the HWP officers for the better roleplay.

2. Develop empathy and emotional, I am trying to Enhance the empathy among the officers for the better understanding and as well for the better roleplay among all the officers, By doing so, you can engage in more realistic and impactful role-playing experiences.

3. As a leader i will try to supervise all my department by my own and also enhance all the officers to follow the chain of commands as chain of commands is very important , as a leader i will try give my much time to select the officers for the specify postions by this there is betterment in roleplay as well as its good for org .
And I will fix a specific day and time for meeting and ceremony and gives bouns to the officers who is doing well
Best GUY Ever!

Ferdabbou Trisiti

The goat
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Aziz
2. Your age : 22 years old
3. Time zone : GMT+1
4. Average online per day : 6-12hours
5. Your Discord : aziz essghaier#8047
6. Your Nickname : Ferdabbou Trisiti
7. Your ID : 73378

Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I-
I have dedicated a big part of my Rp life for SAHP and other LEO orgs. I have seen many leaders, met many professional colleagues. Went through many ups and downs. Through that I've collected knowledge as well as experience to run this organization in most efficient way.
As a matter of fact the most important division in this organization is HR which every unit depends on its effeciency to provide a better behaviour towards the organization and the city.

II- I am a go-getter: I will inspire and motivate all my org members. I will make every new unit love SAHP and provide a good dedication for it. I am also an adaptable person. I learned through my journey how to change my behavior and leadership style according to the circumstances.
I’ve been an SAHP officer for so long during many terms, that made me see and understand the weaknesses within the divisions.

III- Two essential elements that I would utilize to motivate my organization are communication and clarity. To inspire and engage the team, I would employ the following communication strategies. Firstly, I would personally engage with each member, aiming to understand their individual strengths and abilities. This personalized approach would help me effectively assign tasks that align with their skills, fostering a sense of fulfillment and motivation. Secondly, I would consistently communicate our organization's goals and objectives, ensuring that every team member has a clear understanding of our shared plan of action. By regularly reinforcing the direction we are heading, I would create a unified sense of purpose and direction. Lastly, I would be a supportive leader, offering encouragement and praise during the execution of tasks. Recognizing and appreciating the team's efforts would foster a positive work environment and maintain their motivation. Furthermore, by promoting clarity in our expectations and providing feedback, I would ensure that the team comprehends the requirements of each task. When team members have a clear understanding of what is expected and receive recognition for their achievements, their motivation will be sustained.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
To improve the Rp in the organization everyone should be aware of all the state and RP rules before joining !
* To ensure respect amongst all units
* Giving them a proper training by the hand of well qualified officers, with a follow up during the whole term (logs check).
* Sharing with units the idea of, strikes and verbal warnings are not punishments, they are a way of correction

=======SAHP ALWAYS ON TOP=======

Daryl Scott

Ex 101
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Jayden
2. Your age : 18 years
3. Time zone : GBT (+00:00)
4. Average online per day : 7 to 8 hours in the week, 8-16 hours on the weekend
5. Your Discord : soapyfanta
6. Your Nickname : Daryl Scott
7. Your ID : 79177

Leader of SAHP (San Andreas Highway Patrol)

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific Organisation? (List three reasons with explanation)

1) One of my top priorities is to develop a comprehensive and highly functional charter for SAHP. Leveraging my in-depth understanding of the law and its practical applications, I am fully confident in my capacity to contribute to the creation of a strong and enduring SAHP charter. This charter will serve as a guiding document, ensuring the organization operates efficiently and effectively, while adapting to the evolving needs of our community. By establishing a clear framework, we can lay the foundation for a successful future for SAHP and its dedicated members.

2) With my extensive experience as the Director of the Secret Service in the Government, I have developed strong leadership skills, fostering a calm and safe environment while maximizing employee productivity. My expertise lies in motivating and ensuring the satisfaction of team members, essential for maintaining a high-performing workforce. Additionally, my comprehensive understanding of laws and city legislation, coupled with my lawyer's license, equips me with the necessary knowledge to navigate legal matters effectively. This is crucial for the development of SAHP

3) Furthermore, as a former Chief of Police in the LSPD, I have firsthand experience in effectively managing law enforcement operations and addressing the challenges associated with controlling criminal activity. Now, I am eager to apply my expertise and lead the SAHP, an essential department entrusted with maintaining public safety in our city. With a deep understanding of the state's needs and a proven track record of implementing positive changes, I am well-prepared to assume a leadership role at SAHP and contribute to its continued success.

To summarize my points, my extensive experience, exceptional leadership abilities, and unwavering commitment to professional values position me as an ideal candidate for the leadership role at SAHP. I am deeply committed to elevating SAHP to new heights of excellence, driven by my passion for the organization and its mission. With a proven track record of delivering positive results, I am confident that my expertise and dedication will facilitate transformative change within SAHP, ensuring its continued success and service to the community.

Your advice for improving Role Play level in Organisation.
1 ) I am committed to enhancing the professionalism and conduct of our officers through comprehensive training programs. My aim is to equip them with the necessary skills to maintain a high standard of professionalism, respect, and calmness in all situations, both on and off duty. By investing in the development of my officers, I am dedicated to boosting the reputation of SAHP and ensuring that our team upholds the highest standards of excellence and integrity. Together, we will foster a culture of professionalism and enhance the positive image of SAHP in our community.

2) To raise the level of roleplay within SAHP, it is vital to capitalize on the achievements of previous leaders and learn from any past shortcomings. By building upon these experiences, we can foster an environment that prioritizes immersive and engaging roleplay. Collaboration with other organizations is key to developing effective policies and plans that align with our collective vision for the future. Through these collaborative efforts, we can ensure the continued success of SAHP as a revered institution, leaving a lasting impact for generations to come.

3) Creating an effective and comprehensive charter is paramount to enhancing roleplay within a law enforcement agency. As a dedicated leader, I am fully committed to developing and implementing legislation that is tailored to the specific needs of our organization. With my extensive knowledge and expertise, I am well-equipped to create a robust charter that will elevate the standards of our agency. This charter will serve as a guiding document, fostering professionalism and excellence in all aspects of our operations. By setting clear guidelines and expectations, we will ensure a cohesive and immersive roleplay experience for all members of our organization.

4) Under my leader ship I know I can help boost the citys interpretations of the SAHP and people will remember my term as a great one to remember, during the start of my term at LSPD we was the most active org for roughly 2 weeks, I can almost garentee that this pattern will repeat here, SAHP will be active and responding to all situations and be the best organisation

Thank you for reading my application, have a great day!

Signed - Daryl Scott
Ex - 101 Chief Of LSPD
Ex - Secret Service Director
Ex - NG Judge advocate General
Ex - Los Santos Vagos Leader

Neon Anderson

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL = Indranil Das
2. Your age = 22
3. Time zone = GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day = 8-12hrs
5. Your Discord = Neon26#2984
6. Your Nickname = Neon Anderson
7. Your ID = 90461

Additional information
Leader of SAHP.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1.As a Leader of SAHP, Firstly I would give High command roles to only those who are experienced enough to handle the position as personally what I have seen is citizens who apply in an organization directly wants the higher positions and when any situation arises they cant manage to handle it professionally.
2.In 11th term,I got a chance to work with Habib Anderson.I started my journey as a cadet and soon by putting alot of hardwork I become Chief of IA.As u know IA department is the heart of a org and it is a very crutial department in SAHP and its hard to handle but I properly managed the whole department throughout the term without any trouble towards our org and between those 2 months of span I got alot of experience in the SAHP and as u know IA department plays a very crutial role in every orgs without IA department an org cant run properly. Then again In 12th Term of SAHP I got a chance to work with Sheriff Sahil Jack and that time I climbed one more step from Chief of IA to Chief of Staff, It was a great journey while working under two best leaders of SAHP. I learned so many things from them thats why I am confident enough now to run whole org and try to give my 100% to make an peaceful and good enviournment for the citizen of LOS Santos.
3.As a good leader, I want to share my experience with the new members of my organization I gained during my time spent in SAHP.

3.Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
- For new players in the city, I will create better training programs so they can enjoy their time as LEO and learn some practical role-playing skills.
- I will hire some FTO officers and when they will not available I will personally instruct the new hires so that there would be fewer opportunities for them to make mistakes while managing a 10-15.
- Along with my officers, I will actively participate in highway patrolling and observe occurrences.
- I'll organize regular gatherings and actively inspire and motivate my every officer.
- I will enforce and improve the FTO and Recruitment division in order to keep the numbers rising. According to their strength and ability, they will be evaluated, trained, and promoted.
-I will give bonuses to my officers for their hardwork and encourage them to perform better.
-There will be events from SAHP to have fun with the hardwork.
To ensure that everyone continues to have a positive RP experience, I will provide appropriate RP standards outlining how to respond to every circumstance.

I believe I am prepared to assume leadership of SAHP and use my abilities and everything I have learned from the previous leaders to make SAHP the best it has ever been.

******************************Thank You For Reading My Application*********************************

Lexo Vercetti

Respect Everyone
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Iman
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord: lexo.
6. Your Nickname: Lexo Windson
7. Your ID: 42070

Additional information

1. Leader of SAHP

• I want to be leader of this organization because i think I'm capable for the position and i can make sahp better and implement my ideas and make it active plus strict but fun.

• I want to be leader of this organization because of my experience , I've been in sahp for many terms in other servers and in en2 I've been in sahp in 1 or 2 terms but I've been leader of sahp in En3 and completed my term successfully and actively

• I want to be leader of this organization because i want to implement the ideas I've, and my hobby and point of interest leads me to this position

• Proper Training System:-

I've seen many sahp officers don't get the proper level of training which causes them being un professional in some complicated situations so I've planned a practical training of 3 phrases where they'll learn everything from the basics of the organization to attending any event situation in the supervision of any high command which will lead them being professional and being able to manage any complicated situation.

• Proper Interviews:-

I saw many people hire their friends without any experience which causes a level disorder in the org, I'll make sure that never happens, even if they're ex officers, I'll make sure the hr take their interview because if you're experienced enough then you shouldn't have any problem dealing with and interview and if i do this then I'll have the best officers and the best term hopefully

• Bonuses:-

I've mentioned many things above but why would they do that? what would motivate the officers to work for sahp and make it better? the rewards for the tasks, I'll make a better and best reward system for the officers who are dedicated and Encourage them to give their best to the organization

• Promotion:-

I'll host weekly promotion ceremony, not normal ones but I'll make officers go through some fun ic events which will create small but never forgettable memories and lead them to joining SAHP again

• I'll make sure all divisions work properly, the strike system is always working and no favoritism or corruption in the org and it will for sure make the org better

Thanks for reading---

pratap127

Player
Player
Additional information

1. Leader of SAHP

2. Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. Leadership roles often come with significant challenges and opportunities for personal growth in a role-play section.Leading an organization requires individuals to develop a diverse set of skills, such as strategic thinking, communication, problem-solving, and decision-making. So i want make my roleplay skill much better by before and also want much growth in my roleplay

2. I have been in SAHP for 5-6 terms and have gained experience from the beginning to the end of the chief commander there, and I have learned a lot. And also work hard and always try to learn there about org so from all the above lines a get much experience to run the SAHP very well .

3.I have a vision for the continuous improvement of sahp I believe in fostering an environment that encourages growth, creativity, and learning. As a leader, I would actively engage with sahp, seeking feedback and suggestions to identify areas for enhancement. By implementing new initiatives, organizing engaging events, and promoting a culture of inclusivity and respect, I am confident that the sahp can thrive and provide an unparalleled roleplaying experience.

1. Enhance communication skills , Effective role-playing requires clear and concise communication.As communication plays a very important role to perform a very good roleplay so first of all i will try to inprove the communication among all the HWP officers for the better roleplay.

2. Develop empathy and emotional, I am trying to Enhance the empathy among the officers for the better understanding and as well for the better roleplay among all the officers, By doing so, you can engage in more realistic and impactful role-playing experiences.

3. As a leader i will try to supervise all my department by my own and also enhance all the officers to follow the chain of commands as chain of commands is very important , as a leader i will try give my much time to select the officers for the specify postions by this there is betterment in roleplay as well as its good for org .
And I will fix a specific day and time for meeting and ceremony and gives bouns to the officers who is doing well
aman best guy deserve to be leader

Daku Pidim

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:Zsolt
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+02:00
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: anonymusgamer
6. Your Nickname: Jhony Grey
7. Your ID: 64056
Additional information
1. Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP)

First of all, I would be the perfect choice for leader, because I had a lot of experience in organizations, especially in legal organizations like LSPD, SAHP and FIB. I have been deputy for 4 times now.

Secondly, I want to become a leader of a police organization because they require teamwork like nothing else. Most importantly I have a great team behind me and I have to ensure that they have a place to stay and work together. I will also make sure they do not have fights with each other and will be together on this journey.

Lastly, I want to make sure SAHP has all of its issues fixed and has stable departments.

Police RP at its core has to be realistic otherwise there is no purpose for it to exist.

First of all, I hereby present a better preset of SAHP Rankings and Departments as it is quite important that they stay realistic and at the same time Ranks and department that works.

SRT (Special Response Team)
The Special Response Team will be a division that Requires special skills to be a part of.
The Special Response Team will do weekly trainings to see if they still fit to be in the division,
One of the things this division will be in charge of is negotiations, They will be trained to talk to criminals To make sure that hostages will be released home safely.
The second thing this division will be in charge of is Ghetto patrols, we will train the Special Response Team to think and act fast in critical situations to make sure that we are not losing any officers when entering the ghetto.

HR&T (Human Resources & Training)
Human resources will be the division who will set SAHP's future, human resources will be the division that will be responsible for all of the things going inside the organization.
The first thing they will be responsible for is the Recruitments, Recruitments drive will be done 2 times a week to make sure that everyone in the city who wants to be an SAHP officer will get the opportunity to be Recruited into the organization.
The second thing they will be responsible for will be training all the cadets with special training to make sure that every cadet will master his job and will achieve all the confidence he needs.
The third thing the HR team will be in charge of is Internal Affairs. They will make sure that every officer is doing his job perfectly with all the professionalism needed, they will do so by doing weekly log, bodycam and all other inspections needed.
They will also be responsible for Case files against officers within SAHP to make sure SAHP is doing everything by the book and make sure that no law’s Internal/external are being broken.

ATOM (All Terrain Operations & Mechanics)
All Terrain Operations division's purpose will be putting special officers through a couple of intensive training sessions for them to gain some necessary skills to perfectly control Air, land, and Water transports.
The objective of this division will be providing information about specific situations, and passing the information found to other organizations in the area.

GIU (Gang Intelligence Unit)
The Gang Intelligence Unit will be in charge of all Undercover activities.
They will do daily city and state Investigations along with gathering evidence and even act if needed.
There will be special and intense training for the new Gang Intelligence Unit members to make sure they are ready to go into the field and catch some criminals.

The SAHP Ranking Structure shall follow this:
Sheriff
Deputy Sheriff
Chief of Staff
Area Commander
Chief of SRT (Special Response Team)
Chief of HRT (Human Resources and Training)
Chief of HWP (Highway Patrol)
Chief of A.T.O.M (All Terrain Operations & Mechanics)
Chief of GIU (Gang Intelligence Unit)
Deputy Chief of GIU (Gang Intelligence Unit)
Deputy Chief of SRT (Special Response Team)
Deputy Chief of HRT (Human Resources and Training)
Deputy Chief of HWP (Highway Patrol)
Deputy Chief of A.T.O.M (All Terrain Operations & Mechanics)
Major
Master Lieutenant
Senior Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Master Sergeant
Senior Sergeant
Sergeant
Master Corporal
Senior Corporal
Corporal
Master Trooper
Senior Trooper
Trooper
Cadet
Academic Student
Suspended

Thanks For reading my application

Additional information

1. Leader of SAHP

Aman will be Best leader ever😍😍

Last edited:

Ubba Bey

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : sajed amairia
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : (UTC+1)
4. Average online per day : +8
5. Your Discord : ubbabey
6. Your Nickname : Ubba bey
7. Your ID : 41012

Additional information:

1. Leader of... : SAHP - San Andreas Highway Patrol

After spending a lot of time in the SAHP and seeing different ways leaders handle things and deal with difficulties, i've learned a lot. I've moved up in the organization over time, and now I'm really excited about improving how we act and play our roles in the SAHP. I want to be the leader and use what i have learned to make things better. my goal is to make our work better and create a culture where everyone can be their best and really get into their roles

2.2 Throughout my experience in numerous orgs , I have come to realize that the role of being a leader of a specific org makes you feel that u re a father of your sons which means u re the one who needs to take care of your gang members as ur life

2.3 I have a strong desire to keep people safe, so I want to become a leader in the SAHP. My goal would be to lead a team of people who work really hard to catch these criminals. I want to make sure that they are punished for what they've done, according to the law. This way, we can make sure that our roads are safe for everyone who uses them

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:

To make the roads safer and prevent accidents, police officers will sometimes use speed detectors at secret places and give fines to people who are driving too fast. This proactive action is meant to encourage people to drive responsibly and create a safer atmosphere on the roads

3.2 Before joining, it is extremely important for people to have a good understanding of all the rules and regulations set by the government and the traffic police. moreover, giving proper training to individuals will give them the necessary abilities and knowledge to follow these rules. this will make sure that they practice safer and more responsible behavior while driving

3.3 I will actively participate in regular meetings with different organizations to encourage open discussions about how we can help them and the kind of support we expect from them. this working together will strengthen our relationships with these organizations and improve our collective ability to support each other with better effectiveness and unity.

Last edited:

OTASPACEU

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Fares
2. Your age - 21
3. Time zone - GMT
4. Average online per day - 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord - otaspace
6. Your Nickname - Joy Boyy
7. Your ID - 22202

Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP

Reason 1. I have been a member of a lot of organization but i found that if i have the opportunity to be the leader of a specific organization i can be sure that i can do my best to keep my organization on top of the city by fighting for achieving our dreams

Reason 2. being the leader presents an incredible opportunity for personal development and skills improvement that's why as a human being m dreaming to get more skills to fight my world issues

Reason 3. I will also try to give all my members the opportunity to live the live they wanted to be and to make it more easier to them to achieve their dreams by growing with us

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
advice 1. I think as a state leader i mean SAHP in general you should give the Continuous Improvement and Integration by doing more events and make it more like unlimited to keep having fun all the time

Advice 2. Supportive Learning Environment : as an SAHP leader or in general i mean by that we need to make sure that we can make a supportive environment by learning from each other or be more supportive in events not about the highest rank can only get the opportunity we need to make sure that even the lower ranks need to learn more to practice by having the opportunity to participate in the same event to keep growing by the end its our nature we learn from our failure

Advice 3. As an SAHP leader i will make sure that we can only live in RP situation like having more realistic situation in store robberies negotiation and protecting our zone with more realistic efforts

Shourya6628

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Aditya
2. Your age:18
4. Average online per day: 5 TO 6 HRS
5. Your Discord: jadendaku66891
6. Your Nickname:Jaden Daku
7. Your ID:66891
Additional information
1. Leader of...SAHP

It has been more that a year of playing grand rp and i know all the rules need in rp and i think i can be suitable in the 101 position in SAHP

I have been in SAHP from 4 terms now and i was chief of staff in the 15th term and was deputy chief of fto in the 14th term i dont know why i liked sahp that other orgs may cos there are less number of people who join sahp

As i hv been the deputy chief of fto and chief of staff i will make sure that no one resigns the org saying the ftos are not training them and will motivate my employes by giving them personal bonuses and many more

i joined sahp in sahil jack's term it has been the best journeys of my like from rookie to chief of staff was very much fun.

i think i have the capabilites to be the sheriff and i would give fair opprtunites to all

i would say as per my experience, the hiring and the training officer of sahp need to be more serious to train the cadets and rookie
As a chief of staff i would say the rookies and cadets need more practical training more than the oral trainings and jjust showing them some videos in not enough
He deserve it he is so dedicated passionate and a professional guy and he is so good and he is from 5 terms in SAHP

Shourya6628

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Aditya
2. Your age:18
4. Average online per day: 5 TO 6 HRS
5. Your Discord: jadendaku66891
6. Your Nickname:Jaden Daku
7. Your ID:66891
Additional information
1. Leader of...SAHP

It has been more that a year of playing grand rp and i know all the rules need in rp and i think i can be suitable in the 101 position in SAHP

I have been in SAHP from 4 terms now and i was chief of staff in the 15th term and was deputy chief of fto in the 14th term i dont know why i liked sahp that other orgs may cos there are less number of people who join sahp

As i hv been the deputy chief of fto and chief of staff i will make sure that no one resigns the org saying the ftos are not training them and will motivate my employes by giving them personal bonuses and many more

i joined sahp in sahil jack's term it has been the best journeys of my like from rookie to chief of staff was very much fun.

i think i have the capabilites to be the sheriff and i would give fair opprtunites to all

i would say as per my experience, the hiring and the training officer of sahp need to be more serious to train the cadets and rookie
As a chief of staff i would say the rookies and cadets need more practical training more than the oral trainings and jjust showing them some videos in not enough
He deserve it he is so passionated

Madara Pluxury

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : sajed amairia

2. Your age : 20

3. Time zone : (UTC+1)

4. Average online per day : +6

5. Your Discord : ubbe#7844

6. Your Nickname : Ubbe bey

7. Your ID : 48383

Additional information:

1. Leader of... : SAHP - San Andreas Highway Patrol

2.1 After spending a lot of time in the SAHP and seeing different ways leaders handle things and deal with difficulties, i've learned a lot. I've moved up in the organization over time, and now I'm really excited about improving how we act and play our roles in the SAHP. I want to be the leader and use what i have learned to make things better. my goal is to make our work better and create a culture where everyone can be their best and really get into their roles

2.2 Throughout my experience in numerous orgs , I have come to realize that the role of being a leader of a specific org makes you feel that u re a father of your sons which means u re the one who needs to take care of your gang members as ur life

2.3 I have a strong desire to keep people safe, so I want to become a leader in the SAHP. My goal would be to lead a team of people who work really hard to catch these criminals. I want to make sure that they are punished for what they've done, according to the law. This way, we can make sure that our roads are safe for everyone who uses them

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:

3.1 To make the roads safer and prevent accidents, police officers will sometimes use speed detectors at secret places and give fines to people who are driving too fast. This proactive action is meant to encourage people to drive responsibly and create a safer atmosphere on the roads

3.2 Before joining, it is extremely important for people to have a good understanding of all the rules and regulations set by the government and the traffic police. moreover, giving proper training to individuals will give them the necessary abilities and knowledge to follow these rules. this will make sure that they practice safer and more responsible behavior while driving

3.3 I will actively participate in regular meetings with different organizations to encourage open discussions about how we can help them and the kind of support we expect from them. this working together will stToprengthen our relationships with these organizations and improve our coTopllective ability to support each other with better effectiveness and unity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom