Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for LSPD

Pranjal Federal

EX- LSPD: Deputy Chief of Police
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL-
Pranjal Gupta
2. Your age- 19
3. Time zone- (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day- 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord- Pranjal Gupta#0922
6. Your Nickname- Pranjal Gupta
7. Your ID- 78576
Additional information
1. Leader of...

LSPD (Los Santos Police Department)
LSPD.png

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
i- LSPD is the most precious and important organization in the Los Santos city for new citizens. I’m serving LSPD from so many terms. So, I know all the rules and regulations to run LSPD as a leader, so I think I’m capable now to become the leader of LSPD.

ii- As I’m in LSPD from a very long time and I can see so much corruption and backsteps in LSPD which is not to be in this type of big organization in the city. I have seen politics also in LSPD in terms of friendships, corruption etc. so it ruined my whole mood and I want to remove all these.

iii- As we all know LSPD is the first organization which a new player wants to join in Los Santos to get a better experience in Legal Organization because we all know to join FIB a new player needs an experience of LSPD. So, I just want to make their roleplay better in starting with my term of LSPD with great rules.
LSPD_CAR.jpg

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.

i. I will make sure that there will be quick response in my LSPD term in terms of strikes and fire if any of the officer will do mistakes in the city and not following proper rules and regulations.

ii. If I will be a LSPD leader, then I will make sure that there will be limited and acceptable bad officers in LSPD so that they will not be able to make my organization down and I will make sure that my Internal Affairs (IA) and Human Resource (HR) will be active in the city.

iii-. I will try to add better ranks, and some more good cars in LSPD so that every new officer can enjoy the life of LSPD. I will host events other than official to make Roleplay more interesting. So, I think I’m capable.

Thanx for reading my application.
Pranjal Gupta
EX- LSPD Deputy Chief.

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours Week days and 6-8 Hours Weekends
5. Your Discord: INTRO GAMER#9785
6. Your Nickname: Ashley Pluxury
7. Your ID: 93571
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ans - Los Santos Police Department
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Ans - 1. I have been experiencing things as a LEO and I have been in vagos at the start of my rp life, then I joined LSPD, then I became Families Boss (Underdeputy), at recent I was Underdeputy of Bloods and now I am colonel of NG and I spent more than half of my life being in LSPD from a suspended to all way up to HOD of IA while learning and discovering new things. I was present at the time when servers got nuked and I created many channels and handled IA work efficiently and I think that these indicated my leadership quality.
2. I know how to manage people and things to make an organization work efficiently whether it's legal or illegal. During my 3 terms in LSPD as HC, I saw many legal things and the way they work and illegal things too. So, I think that my these 2 experiences will help me a lot to become the leader of LSPD.
3. Personally I want to decrease the crime rate of los santos as much as I can and want to make sure that the LSPD always complete their tasks which they committed. I want to implement my skills developed so far in the leadership of LSPD. Now, I think that I've got enough experiences as being a HC in both orgs specially being underdeputy and HOD. I can handle LSPD very efficiently with my experienced deputies and underdeputies.
My experiences:

Current - Colonel of AirForce (NG)

Ex - Bloods Under Deputy

Ex - Families Under Deputy

Ex - HOD of IA (LSPD)

Ex - Senator candidate of DOR (GOV)

Ex - Vagos Clapper

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Ans - (i) I will be having good relations with my officers and other state orgs because in my opinion it's necessary to maintain a good quality of relation between us as we together provide justice to the people of Los Santos.
(ii) I will try to maintain LSPD's position at top which is maintained by our previous chiefs especially Evan, as being a leader and I will recruit the best experienced people as HC. I will make sure that our HCs are doing all weekly tasks while following our rules and regulations.
(iii) I will implement my ranking system and strike system in a very efficient manner such that everyone who commits something wrong will get a lesson and with my ranking system, everyone can understand the actual importance of specific ranks (e.g. HCs ranks).
(iv) I will try to make sure that no one is avoiding duty by making my IA department work and I will be recruiting deserving officers who got a dream to be in LSPD and serve the nation with the help of my HRT team.
(v) To improve roleplay, my one of the first work as leader would be to make every LSPD officer do anything like breaking trunks with proper RP command or checking someone's passport, etc. They will be getting proper trainings from HRT team about this topic and I will be teaching HRT team about this, mainly HRT head.

Strike system:-
Strike 1 - Verbal
Strike 2 - Demotion
Strike 3 - Blacklist/Fire

I'll be highly obliged if my application gets selected for interview.

Thanking You All
Yours Faithfully
Ashley Pluxury (Colonel of NG)

Last edited:

Leo Pluxary

LSPD HC
Player
1. Your name IRL- Haris
2. Your age- 17
3. Time zone-(GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day- 4 hours
5. Your Discord-LeoPlaysz#2490
6. Your Nickname- Leoo Pluxury
7. Your ID-99547
Additional information
1. Leader of... LSPD

*First of all I want to be the Leader because I want to get the experience from this side and not for taking advantage of my position.
*Secondly, I was in LSPD before and my last rank was "Superintendent", from which i have too much experience of what to do when and where.
*The last reason is that I am a person of long tempered. I remain calm, whatever the situation is and try making decisions after deciding with all my friends.

For improving RolePlay my advice will be in character even when you are not in any RP situation. This will lead to less punishments and everyone will enjoy without any interuption. One more advice will be not to lets admins go for car problems(like when the car is in water or it got blasted). Just let the players call taxi or face the situation as they might feel in real life. Ya admins can go when there is a car glitch or its stuck is such a way that cannot happen in real life).

Last edited:

Luna Fellas

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Onur
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: Curliynn#4683
6. Your Nickname: Luna Marcellus
7. Your ID: 11405

Additional information
1. Leader of...: LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?:
1: as of late I’ve seen many issues with organizations including low activity during night time when there are still plenty of people in the city which RP situations can be created, I want to bring back a high activity rate during all times of the day with set numbers and using those to achieve higher goals. Also i was deputy 2 times in NG, and HC many times in LSPD,FIB and SAHP. i have lots of experince about state orgs.

2. I’ve noticed as I watch legal orgs work when they are outnumbered or don’t believe they can win they will leave and the RP will end there during hostage situations or other Rp scenarios this is something I want to fix I want to always find a way to complete RP to the best possible outcome even if it’s a unwinnable situation or if we are heavily outnumbered we should always try to find a way to win which will help create more quality RP

3. There has been a lot of issues about RP not being fully carried out and calling gods to interject when things don’t fully go the way they are expected rather than working with the rest of Leo’s and overcoming the situation and finding a way to work with it instead of giving up and having to have others fix it I want this to be resolved I want Leo’s to find a way to resolve issues without always having to directly have the gods intervene (unless absolutely necessary) and to do this the leader must set an example I will be that leader.!

1. Work better with other Leo’s better communication is key more leader meetings is a must and so is joint training this will help all orgs better there rp as there will be more rp interactions which can help the city.

2. Work on a ask questions first shoot later basis, I’ve noticed during a lot of things Leo’s will just begin shooting when it isn’t necessary this needs to stop we need to rp it out all the way and use our guns as a last resort.

3. And finally by finding ways to overcomes situations that aren’t always requiring a admin icly rather than having to have a admin fix it SAHP will do it’s best to resolve these issues in a ic manner thus creating more RP

Kind regards and thank you for your consideration

Daryl Scott

Ex 101
Player
Information
1 - Jayden
2 - 18
3 - +00:00 GBT
4 - 7 to 8 hours in the week, 8-16 hours on the weekend
5 - Cpt_Jaydog#0253
6- Daryl Scott
7- 79177

Leader of LSPD (Los Santos Police Department)

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific Organisation? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. Drawing on my extensive experience at the Government, where I held the position of Director of the Secret Service, I have honed my ability to effectively lead people, create a calm and safe environment, and optimize employee productivity. I am skilled in motivating and keeping employees happy, which is crucial in maintaining a high-performing team. I was also Under Deputy [28] In the national Guard

2. The LSPD is a critical department tasked with controlling criminal activity in our city. As a former Deputy Chief of LSPD, I have had the opportunity to serve the state and gain a deep understanding of its needs. I believe I am now prepared to step into a leadership role and bring about positive changes within the LSPD.

3. Additionally, I am determined to establish a comprehensive and effective charter for LSPD. Drawing on my extensive knowledge of the law, I am confident in my ability to contribute to the creation of a robust LSPD charter that will guide the organization for generations to come.

In summary, my experience, leadership skills, and commitment to professional values make me well-equipped to take on the role of leader at LSPD. I am dedicated to making LSPD the best it can be, and I am confident that my passion and expertise will drive positive change within the organization.

Your advice for improving Role Play level in Organisation.
1) Our officers will undergo comprehensive training to ensure their professionalism and ability to conduct themselves with respect and calmness in all situations, whether on duty or off duty.

2) To elevate the roleplay standards within LSPD, I believe it's crucial to build upon the successes of previous leaders while also rectifying any past mistakes. Additionally, fostering collaborative relationships with other organizations will enable us to develop effective policies and plans for the future, ensuring the sustained success of this esteemed institution for generations to come.

3) An effective and comprehensive charter is imperative for enhancing RP within a law enforcement agency. As a leader, I am committed to developing and implementing the most up-to-date legislation tailored to our organization's needs. I possess the knowledge and expertise to craft a robust charter that will elevate the standards of our agency, fostering professionalism and excellence in all aspects of our operations.

4) Under my leadership, LSPD will prioritize open communication and engagement with our citizens. With the necessary permissions from the curators, I intend to establish a dedicated suggestion and question-and-answer channel through LSPD emails. This platform will allow members of the public to freely inquire and provide suggestions, and we will be proactive in responding to help and support our valued citizens.

Thank you for reading my application, have a great day!
Signed - Daryl Scott
Ex - 102 Deputy Chief Of LSPD
Ex - Secret Service Director
Ex - NG Judge advocate General
Ex - FIB DHOD of spec ops and HR

Del Federal

🎃 Hello Am I Audible !!
Senior Administrator
Information
1.Your name IRL- Kartikay
2.Your age- 20
3.Time zone- GMT +5.30
4.Average Online per day- 6+ hours
5.Your Discord- ǃ TRΔP NB#7150
6.Your Nickname- Dell Akatsuki
7.Your ID: 87300

Additional Information

1. Leader of...Los Santos Police Department
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?:
1. Desire to have more impact: I have a limited impact as an individual contributor. However, as a leader, you can influence other people in an organization and accomplish more goals that can create change for a LSPD.

2. Opportunity to build different skills: I can draw upon very different skills than individual contributors. They develop communication, problem-solving, motivation, decision-making, and more skills.

3. Interest in watching others grow: Some leaders start because they wanted to positively influence others and watch them grow.
I have the experience to build a fully wealthy and healthy SAHP and NG organization. I served 3 terms in SAHP and I started from starting Cadet rank to Deputy Chief of IA and currently, I am Brigadier General in NG. So by this, I climbed one by day with experience and also solve many situations.

1. Bonuses and perks will be increased so that the members of the organization will have good interaction and never be unsatisfied with bonus times

2. Regular events will be arranged in the city so that the citizen enjoy and have fun with roleplay.

3. Just Try to make the organization fully healthy and calm tries to interact with every member of an organization so that they do not feel any difficulties. We will be so quick to respond if any disasters happen in the city.

Gio Jimko

Lead Never Follow
Player
Information :

1. Your name IRL: Gio
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : +04:00
4. Average online per day : 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord : GiØ#6969
6. Your Nickname : Gio Jimko
7. Your ID : 40851

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1) To be the leader of any organization is really hard,for great leader requirements is : Experience in many legal organizations,Knowledge of all the rules and activity,these 3 things are important to be a great and fantastic leader,which I have.let me speak about my experience witch i got in many cities {EN 1,EN 2,EN 3} when i started playing in grand rp my first server was EN1 and my first organization was LSPD,i worked here for a long time at least 3-4 month,i have been Head of SWAT and HR department,also i have been chief of staff so i know how to LSPD is working,in EN2 it was like same i have been in LSPD as a HC,i have got experience in FIB as a deputy director,In NG as a LT.General,in SAHP as a Head of SAWT also i was USS Agent in GOV,in EN 3 i was COS of FIB and assistant chief in LSPD,so as u can see i have good experience and good knowledge as a state and LSPD officer.

2) My second reason is to be a leader,your organization and your members have to be a very active,this terms was going very well when Kakashi was a leader,when Evan was a leader,it was good activity,so i am gonna try to do a same,i have many people who gonna help to have LSPD good activity,this people has good experience like me in past and they gonna be HC members and we gonna work and do everything together.

My advices for improving RP as a leader is: 1) Good activity - we gonna hire many people who has good knowledge as a state org member,who know all rp situations and rules,and we gonna attend all situations witch is : Hostage situations,Store robberies,Bank protection,Aircraft Carrier,we gonna help to FIB to raid the gangs,we will try to get evidences too.

2) State Rules - As i saw many times in forum there was many reports about LSPD and other state orgs,they were talking about State Rule 5.5,State Rule 1.8,State Rule 1.5 and many like this things,which is actually breaking the RP,so in my term that's issues will not happen and i am gonna control each of my officers to do not break any rule.

So as u can see i said many reasons,how we gonna improve the RP and i think this term will be great.

Thank For a reading my application!❤️

Ex Lt.General > NG | Ex Deputy Director > FIB | Ex Chief Of Staff > LSPD

Daddy Adi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Aditya Jhunjhunwala
2. Your age- 21
3. Time zone- GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day : 4-6 hrs
5. Your Discord- AVJ154#6424
6. Your Nickname-Aditya Federal
7. Your ID- 67761
Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD
Firstly, after spending around 4 months in LSPD , its a part of my rp life that can't be replaced cuz of the good memories it has given and the least I could do for it is to try and make it better than ever and continue the legacy set by the previous chiefs
Secondly, LSPD has given me lots of opprtunities , I joined here as a patrol officer and earned everything due to the oppurtunities that I received from the ex-chiefs and now I want to use my experience to teach the new guys and give everyone a chance to flourish in my term.
Lastly , I want to build an organization that people call their family where people respect and love each other irrespective of rank.
3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
  1. When it comes to improving roleplay in organization ,I have a few things in mind like assigning task to every dept and new and regular special ops with interesting bonus system to make sure they enjoy the rp.
  2. I want to build a strong IA team that is non biased and reports to me so that I can maintain a good atmosphere in the organization.
  3. I want to build and maintain a good and strong bond with other leaders of the state so that we can hold joint training sessions and special op to increase rp and healthy relations

Regards
Aditya Federal

LSPD DEPUTY CHIEF OF POLICE
SAHP SWAT COMMANDER , HIGHWAY PATROL CHIEF
FIB OO HANDLER , HOD HR

Last edited:

Ace walker

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL: Jayed bin Siraj
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: EST (GMT+6)
4. Average online per day: 5 hours to 6 hours
5. Your Discord: Alpha Ivan#4228
6. Your Nickname: Alphaa Ivan
7. Your ID: 65124

Additional information:

1. Leader of LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation):
a) I was in FIB for three terms & 2 terms SAHP. In each term, I have seen that there are very fewer officers present at night, as a result, officers don't get proper backup to respond to the crimes which are happening at night and the criminals responsible for these crimes didn't get arrested and as a FIB officer I saw most of the LSPD officer got demorgan for silly mistakes, I want to give proper training for my officer to not get any Kind of warning or strike,

b) Secondly, to continue, I want to become the leader of the LSPD because I have a strong and confident plan to roll out through the department when I become chief. These plans include managing call signs, adding a strict strike system, and placing people in positions such as sergeant to effectively and confidently run and pursue a strong career path for recruits and trained veterans. I believe that LSPD is one of the most important organizations in the city. The bar must be set very high in terms of standards, and I believe I can achieve that if I am in charge. Utmost professionalism is the goal of an organization like LSPD.

c) Thirdly, One of my goals is to make an organization with no verbal warning or IC. My Organisation will be built on respecting and treating others the same regardless of rank, experience, age, etc everyone should be treated the same.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization
My advice to improve role-play would include strategies to make common server rules, known abroad across the officers in and out. I would start immediately by testing and evaluating people who hold high command and supervising ranks about their knowledge of the server rules, to make sure the people at the top know what they are doing, and to rest assured they can make good and accurate decisions in recruitment, and other activities that affect the department. After this is done, I would confirm and approve an effective system to hire and recruit new people. Such a system would include a basic knowledge test that everyone must undergo during an interview, as well as a second Rp test to move on from Cadet to trainee, which tests more in-depth rules, that would be learned and applied during the cadet phase. To pass the Cadet phase, I organized a different and unique plan for academy training sessions, making it easier for cadets and the Ftos in charge of the academy.

rnqft70

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information:
1. Your name IRL: Rob
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 4-5 hours
5. Your Discord: rnqft#5651
6. Your Nickname: Mike Davis
7. Your ID: 32836
Additional information:

1. Leader of: LSPD
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation):
1. Because i believe that the LSPD with the right leadership and with a loyal and a hardworking team can outrun any criminals in the city, and protect its citizens.
2. Because i have experience in LSPD, and other legal orgs.
3. Because i have good leadership and communication skills.

My advice for improving RolePlay level in LSPD is dont mix ooc with ic, more strict punishments- so there would be less corrupt or bad people in the organization, treat everyone with respect.

Jacob Bishop

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL - Liam Bishop
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - UTC +1
4. Average online per day - 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord - Lord Bishop#4479
6. Your Nickname - Jacob_Brown
7. Your ID - 23646
Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
I would like to become the next leader of LSPD because ive seen LSPD at its greatest and ive also seen it at its worst and i would like to try and make LSPD great again. If i was to become the next leader of LSPD it would be amazing for me due to the fact it would be a new experience and a big challenge that I think i would handle well and very much enjoy. Lastly i would like to become leader because I myself have alot of ideas of how to improve LSPD and how to make it the best org it can possibly be.
3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
I will ensure that all the members are very well trained and that they all meet very high standards. I will personally talk to every single member and tell them what i expect from them. I will not accept any misbehaving inside the org obviously i will allow a little messing around but i wont accept anything that interferes with the orgs work. I want this org to be great again.

Lavi Pluxury

Bolero > G Wagon
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Daksh
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 5-7 hours
5. Your Discord: Wonder Man#6690
6. Your Nickname: Lavi Pluxury
7. Your ID: 11063

Additional information

1. Leader of...

LkLQzJN.png

Los Santos Police Department

• Due to my previous experiences, I want to lead this organisation. I held the position of Police Chief for a very pleasant term of office. One more time, and this time better, I would like to be the LSPD's leader. As I am very familiar with the capabilities of LSPD, I have more plans in mind for a better RP.

• I've worked for the LSPD for many terms in the past, I've carefully followed all the different procedures, and there are still many things I could do to make the system work better. All I learned from my experience was this. As the LSPD handles every store robbery in the city, I believe the department's chief should be very capable of handling things.

• I want the state to be a safer place for its residents, and the LSPD is a crucial organisation for a variety of reasons. The LSPD has the capacity to combat crime in a number of ways. Now is the time to put new concepts into practise and come up with original ways to improve roleplay within the organisation. I am positive that no one else could keep LSPD up to par with my standards.

Timezone

The server hosts a variety of events at random times, and LSPD as an organisation must be actively involved to participate. Only with the high commands of every time zone is this feasible; I'll have the officers from every zone participate in their respective time events. Prior to hiring, we should always analyse the requirements.

Management

Well, LSPD should have management and a proper procedure to follow before taking any action. My human resource department will be very professional and seek out a higher management. I have planned every easy step to take, from managing the roster to managing the logs. Only with effective management does an organisation operate at its peak efficiency.

RP events

I really appreciate that we have a lot of scripted events like- Store robberies, bank protection, FZ raid, etc. but, in my opinion, a leader should host RP events as well, to engage the players in quality RP. If I get LSPD, I will have a PR department just like any other typical department to work with Life Invader for a better RP outcome.

Corruption

I agree that at least 15% of any organization's upper command is corrupt, and I will not allow this. I have a few recommendations and tips to regulate it: High commanders would only be allowed to promote anyone with the consent of the Chief of Staff, and HR would only be able to promote to basic tiny levels (like Towie/Rookie) without perms. I would implement a system in which only the Chief of IA/deputy can add officers to the IA dept, etc.

Jessie Bird

❤️
Player
The following players have been chosen for the LSPD leader interview:
Lavi Pluxury - Wonder Man#6690 - 11063
Dell Akatsuki - ǃ TRΔP NB#7150 - 87300
Ashley Pluxury - INTRO GAMER#9785 - 93571

Nezar Federal - NM/00#9650 - 75279
The interviews will be held on Sunday, April 30th at 13.00 city time.

Last edited:

Damon Umbra | Damon Ace

Gang Unit
Player
The following players have been chosen for the LSPD leader interview { after reconsidering some decisions }:

Lavi Pluxury - Wonder Man#6690 - 11063
|
Dell Akatsuki - ǃ TRΔP NB#7150 - 87300

Ashley Pluxury - INTRO GAMER#9785 - 93571

Nezar Federal - NM/00#9650 - 75279

Gio Jimko- GiØ#6969 -40851

Daryl Scott - Cpt_Jaydog#0253-79177

Interviews will be on 1 - may- 2023 on 13: 00 server time

If you have anymore doubts contact me (Federal#7777 )or jessie (SporkyPine#0001) on Discord

Last edited:

Jessie Bird

❤️
Player
Any off-topic messages will result in a forum ban
off-topic = anything that is not an application

If you want to 'vouch' you can use the built-in emoji reaction system

Last edited:

Pranjal Federal

EX- LSPD: Deputy Chief of Police
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL-
Pranjal Gupta
2. Your age- 19
3. Time zone- (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day- 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord- Pranjal Federal#0922
6. Your Nickname- Pranjal Federal
7. Your ID- 78576

Additional information

1. Leader of...
LSPD (Los Santos Police Department)

tMKPB05.png

=) I want to be a leader of this organization because I am understanding of how it works. I have been in many different terms of the LSPD. I have experience with the LSPD and all of the scripts and abilities they have, and I want to be a leader so I can make the organization active and make people want to be in it.

=) Due to my past experience I want to lead this big organization as I held the position of deputy chief. I want to be the leader of LSPD as I'm very much aware of all the rules to run LSPD and I have so many plans to make the RP enjoyable for new citizens.

=) I want the Los Santos city to be safe because there are so many criminals who are doing crimes in open and I will make LSPD to be this much capable that it can stop all the crimes. LSPD is the incharge of store robberies in the city and I will make LSPD to be the best holder of these situations.

6d2c09a5477672470b0a7de1d688e5e45e4790f9_2_1380x776.jpeg

I will focus on all departments to make RP level best for LSPD.

Firstly there is TEF (Traffic Enforcement Force). As we can clearly see the name its basic work is traffic lookouts so this department will work for fines in all around the city. If they see any car parked wrongly in the city they will first give the warning to move the car if the owner is there then they will give suitable fine but if there is no owner they will directly issue suitable fine.

Second there is HR (Human Resource) as the name suggests this department is responsible for applicants selection and applicants interviews once the interview done they will arrange the training sessions for new employees then they will look after the rank systems in the organization. This department is only responsible for the roster.

Third is IA (Internal Affairs) as the name clearly says that this department will only responsible for background checks, licenses checks, bodycam checks and logs checks. I will make my IA department this much capable to do these checks 2 times a week to avoid any consequence.

Fourth is GIU (Gang Intelligence Unit) this department is responsible for all the evidences which organization need also this department will assist FIB in all the busts and will inform us about any criminal activity which is going to happen soon.

Fifth is SWAT. As we call know this department is very important in the organzation as they takes all the special operations. This department is responsible for making best plans in store robberies to catch criminals after robbery.

Thanx for reading my application.
Pranjal Federal
EX- LSPD Deputy Chief.

Last edited:
Top Bottom