Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for FIB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon Grace

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name: Arnav Singh
2. Your age: 03/10/2003 (20)
3. Time zone: UTC+5:30
4. Average online per day: 5-8h
5. Your Discord: ASH#3427
6. Your Nickname: Arnav Smurf
7. Your ID: 99316

Additional Information:

Leader of the Federal Investigation Bureau

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Passion for the Mission: Many individuals aspire to lead an organization when they are deeply passionate about its mission or purpose. They want to play a central role in driving the organization's efforts to achieve its goals and make a positive impact in their chosen field. Their dedication to the organization's mission provides them with the motivation and drive to lead effectively.

Desire for Impact: Some people seek leadership positions because they want to have a more significant and direct impact on the organization's direction and outcomes. They believe that by leading, they can guide the organization in a way that aligns with their vision and values, ultimately leading to positive changes and growth.

Professional Growth and Challenge: Leadership roles often come with a greater level of responsibility and decision-making authority. As a result, some individuals pursue leadership positions to challenge themselves and further their professional growth. They see leadership as an opportunity to develop their skills, learn from their experiences, and broaden their horizons in terms of strategic thinking and problem-solving.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Define Clear Objectives:

Start by clearly defining the objectives of the roleplay. What specific skills or scenarios do you want to address? Whether it's sales techniques, customer service, conflict resolution, or leadership development, having a clear purpose for the roleplay is crucial.

Provide Adequate Training:

Ensure that participants, whether employees or team members, are trained on the goals and guidelines of the roleplay. They should understand their roles and responsibilities during the exercise. Provide any necessary background information and context.

Realistic Scenarios:

Design roleplay scenarios that closely mimic real-life situations. The more realistic the scenarios, the more effective the roleplay will be. This authenticity helps participants apply what they learn to actual situations they may encounter.

Feedback and Debriefing:

After each roleplay session, provide constructive feedback to participants. Encourage open discussion about what went well and what could be improved. Feedback is critical for growth and learning. Consider using peer feedback and self-assessment as well.

Rotate Roles:

To gain a better understanding of various perspectives, have participants switch roles within the roleplay. For example, in a customer service roleplay, let employees take turns playing both the customer and the service provider. This helps them appreciate different viewpoints.

Rank System-

30. Director

29. Deputy Director

28. Chief of Staff

27. Federal Attorney

26. 00 Handler

25. Head of Department

24. 00 Agent

23. Deputy Head of Department

22. Supervisor of Department

21. Supervisor Black OPS agent

20. Black OPS agent

19. Human resource

18. Dea Agent

17. Investigative Analyst

16. Senior Tactical Officer

15. Tactical Officer

14. Executive Assistant Agent

13. Senior Field Division Agent

12. Field Division Agent

11. Field SSA Agent

10. Senior Supervisory Special Agent

09. Supervisory Special Agent

08. Senior Special Agent

07. Special Agent

06. Rookie

05. Trainee 3

04. Trainee 2

03. Trainee

02. LOA

01. Suspended

Signed - Arnav Smurf

Last edited:

Zazie Walker

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name: Souresh
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: +5.30
4. Average online per day: 5 to 6 Hours
5. Your Discord: zaziewalker (id 443494168803672064 )
6. Your Nickname: Zazie Walker
7. Your ID: 31289

Additional Information:

Leader of the Federal Investigation Bureau

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

i. I have been in this city for a long time now and for most of that time I’ve been in legal orgs. I want to be the leader of FIB because FIB has the highest authority over most of the legal orgs and I want to lead FIB to improve the cop RP in this city.

ii. I was the undersheriff of SAHP for two terms and Chief of Staff of FIB so I have knowledge of Los Santos and also San Andreas. Because of my experience in the city I believe I am suitable to take responsibility of one of the most crucial organizations in the city.

iii. I have seen a lot of FIB terms so I know what every leader did right and what they did wrong and with that understanding I hope I can run FIB where it will be enjoyable and at the same time there will be good RP.

3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.

Firstly, I will focus on the counter intelligence unit (Undercover) as this unit is majorly responsible for gathering intel from various situations for conducting raids. I will focus on the training of the UC so they can gather valuable intel and co-operate with other legal orgs without blowing their cover to the gangs.

Secondly, I will focus on the Human Resources division so that all the agents can get properly trained as FIB agents have to have more knowledge than any other LEOs because they have jurisdiction over the whole city.

Thirdly, I will focus on the Internal affairs division as I have seen in the past that a considerable number of FIB agents abuse their power as they have more authority over other orgs (Example: SAHP and LSPD) so that disciplinary actions can be taken against those officers and there will be good relations with every other legal org in the city.

Alpha_Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Jayden
2. Your age : 19 years
3. Time zone : GBT (+00:00)
4. Average online per day : 7 to 8 hours in the week, 8-16 hours on the weekend
5. Your Discord : soapyfanta
6. Your Nickname : Daryl Scott
7. Your ID : 79177

Leader (Director) of FIB (Federal Investigation Bureau)

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific Organisation? (List three reasons with explanation)

1) One of my top prioritys is to create a team of highly expeirenced group of high command and to create a workplace with high activity levels and high ammounts of proffesionalism on and off duty, my team will be able to assist the public and maintain safety within the state aswel as having a grip on making sure that crime rates are being lowered in the state. Being Director of the FIB will enable me guide the organisation to making the right decisions and the right way to act and being profesional

2) With my extensive experience in Government as the Director of the Secret Service and a Minister of State, I have developed strong leadership skills, fostering a calm and safe environment while maximizing employee productivity. My expertise lies in motivating and ensuring the satisfaction of team members, essential for maintaining a high-performing workforce. Additionally, my comprehensive understanding of laws and city legislation, coupled with my lawyer's license, equips me with the necessary knowledge to navigate legal matters effectively. This is crucial for the development of the FIB

3) Furthermore, as a former Chief and Deputy Chief of Police in the LSPD, I have firsthand experience in effectively managing law enforcement operations and addressing the challenges associated with controlling criminal activity. Now, I am eager to apply my expertise and lead the LSPD, an essential department entrusted with maintaining public safety in our city. With a deep understanding of the state's needs and a proven track record of implementing positive changes, I am well-prepared to assume a leadership role at FIB and contribute to its continued success.

To summarize my points, my extensive experience, leadership abilities, and unwavering commitment to professional values position me as an ideal candidate for the leadership role at FIB. I am deeply committed to elevating FIB to new heights of excellence, driven by my passion for the organization and its mission. With a proven track record of delivering positive results, I am confident that my expertise and dedication will facilitate transformative change within FIB, ensuring its continued success and service to the community.

Your advice for improving Role Play level in Organisation.
1 ) I am committed to enhancing the professionalism and conduct of our officers through comprehensive training programs. My aim is to equip them with the necessary skills to maintain a high standard of professionalism, respect, and calmness in all situations, both on and off duty. By investing in the development of my officers, I am dedicated to boosting the reputation of FIB and ensuring that our team upholds the highest standards of excellence and integrity. Together, we will foster a culture of professionalism and enhance the positive image of FIB in our community.

2) To raise the level of roleplay within FIB, it is vital to capitalize on the achievements of previous leaders and learn from any past shortcomings. By building upon these experiences, we can foster an environment that prioritizes immersive and engaging roleplay. Collaboration with other organizations is key to developing effective policies and plans that align with our collective vision for the future. Through these collaborative efforts, we can ensure the continued success of FIB as a revered institution, leaving a lasting impact for generations to come.

3) Under my leader ship I know I can help boost the citys interpretations of the FIB and people will remember my term as a great one to remember, during the start of my term at LSPD we was the most active org for the whole time, I can almost garentee that this pattern will repeat here, FIB will be active and responding to all situations and be the best organisation
I have learned from my mistakes, and since then, I have become a successful leader in another side of the law. please allow me to prove to you that i am capable to lead another state organisation.

Thank you for reading my application, have a great day!
Signed - Daryl Scott

Ex - 101 Chief Of LSPD
Ex - NG L.T. General
Ex - Minister of State
Ex - Los Santos Vagos Leader
+++

Frosty Paul

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL- Vineeth Babu
2. Your age- 22
3. Time zone-5.30+IST
4. Average online per day-4 To 6 hours weekend 12 hrs +
5.Your discord-Frosty Paul#6670
6.Yours nickname-Frosty Paul
7.Your ID- 30320

1. Leader of... Federal Investigation Bureau [FIB]

a) In another city I've spent a lot of time as a deputy In NG, I've been told i have potential to be a good leader, I also feel confident enough in my leadership skills throughout the year or so of being a deputy and in a high leadership position.

b) My second reason for wanting to be FIB leader is because the only 2 organizations i enjoy are FIB and LSPD, these seem like the 2 most stressful and enticing organizations to lead and run.

c) My thrid reason for trying to be leader of this specific organization is i want to make FIb be a top organization when it comes to City protection, Events, ETC i also want the goal of making it the most active.

d)My last Reason that i was well experienced from my interviews which i did previously for FIB and i think this time i am sure of everything which i done mistakes the previous interviews and i have correct answers for them

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

1. I would like to train more newcomers that aren't experience with legal orgs to know how State orgs work including on how to do stressful things within legal orgs

2. I would like to integrate more RP rather than bland RP in store robberys, Fort Zancudo raids, gun store robberies, hostage situations, ETC Lost of bland RP between gangs and leos and i would like to make it fun but as realistic as possible so more people do not lose motivation to be in these orgs.

3. I would add better training routines and tactics for UC and other departments within the ORG

4. I would keep and maintain good communication within the organization so no one is left out when it comes to events and other situations.

5. I would have meetings every week as well with leaders of each organization

6. I would make sure to keep relationships with all leaders

Thank you for taking the time and reading my application for FIB leader
Frosty Paul

Kakashi Pluxury

Does my sparkle burn your eyes?
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Vansh
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30(IST)
4. Average online per day: 5-6 Hours (more on weekends)
5. Your Discord: real__maniac__
6. Your Nickname: James Rune
7. Your ID: 15849
Additional information
1. Leader of...
-> Federal Investigation Bureau
549-5493652_fbi-png-gta-5-fib-logo-transparent-png.png

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
-> I want to be leader of this honourable organization because this org can only have the ability to do undercover operations like drug bust, catching high profile criminals and i have experience of almost all legal orgs regarding their functions and capability.

-> I have worked in FIB for 4-5 terms like Nick Rune,Neo Pluxury,Dino West and Abdel Pluxury and as Deputy Director under Jhony Vercetti's Term.

->I will try my best to raid gangs,gathering evidence,blackmarket raid and try to confiscate as much as illegal items as i can from Blackmarket and Gang Raids.

->I have worked as Deputy Director and Chief of Staff in FIB and i know the potential this org holds and have capibilites to do.

a5a305-cmitph6xC0OIP4kZvaQZ3g_0_0.jpg

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
->I will setup a Internal Affair team which will make sure there's no org weapon stealing going on and will also make sure that each agent is working properly and filling out logs time to time.

->As i have seen before that Mostly of time Legal Organization keeps fighting with other(Ex-LSPD conflict with GOV and FIB) So in my case I will do a meeting with all org leaders and solve this past conflict if it is still happening.

->I will make a test form consisting all city rules and will ask every agent to go through it so they can keep up with lastest rules and regulations.

-> I would be having these department:

Internal Affairs:Internal Affairs is a department of FIB which investigates misconduct of professionalism and corruption going on inside the organization.They check every agents logs ,licenses and evidence provided and punish those who did misconduct on duty.

Spec Op:Spec Op is team which gets unit ready for special ops and leads special op like Ghetto Patrol,Gang Raid,Blackmarket raid,catching wanted criminals and taking out hostages safe out of the situations.

Undercover:The work of this department is to try to get as much as evidence possible agents can and make casefile against gangs or criminals to issue arrest warrant.

Human Resource: Human Resource department's work is to hire new agents in FIB and conduct academy traaining to all new agents.

DEA drug Enforcement Administration's work is to enforce drug laws and stop drug trafficking and distribution between the civilians.

->I will try have promotion ceremonies throughout my term and will try to solve every agents problem.

My Ranking system will be as follow:-(inspired by en3&en2 FIB)
= High Command ===
30) Director
29) Deputy Director
28) Assistant Directors
27) Chief of Staff
26) 00 Handler
25) Head of Department
24) Deputy Head of Department
23) Supervisor

====Highcommands====
22) 00 agent
21) Commanding Agent
20) Black Ops Agent III
19) Black Ops Agent II
18) Black Ops Agent I
17) Elite SSA
16) Senior Elite Agent
15) Elite Agent
14) Federal SSA
13) Senior Federal Agent
12) Federal Agent
11) Senior Special Agent
10) Senior Agent
9) Senior Field Agent
8) Field Agent
7) Senior Field Operative
6) Field Operative
5) Junior Operative
4) Field Assistant
3) Trainee
2) LOA
1) Suspended

Thank you for reading my application <3

daviesa

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name: Jolie blade
2. Your age: 03/10/2005 (18)
3. Time zone: GTM
4. Average online per day: 6-11hours
5. Your Discord: alfie#8815
6. Your Nickname: alfie davies
7. Your ID: 104630

Additional Information:

Leader of the Federal Investigation Bureau [FIB]

I believe I am well-suited to be a leader of this specific organization for three main reasons. Firstly, my experience as a member of the FIB for the past few terms has given me a deep understanding of the complexities and challenges that arise in such a demanding role. This experience has honed my leadership skills and equipped me with the ability to make crucial decisions in high-pressure situations. Secondly, as the LSPD Assistant Chief, I have had the opportunity to work closely with a diverse team and steer them towards a common goal. This has allowed me to develop a leadership style that promotes collaboration, trust, and effective communication. Lastly, my ultimate objective is to bring this organization to a state of peace and leadership. Through my previous roles, I have learned that strong leadership is vital in creating a harmonious working environment and driving the team towards excellence. With my knowledge and experience, I aspire to lead this organization towards its full potential, ensuring that its objectives are met and its members thrive.

FIB: As i have been in FIB for the last few terms, i have acquired that FIB is a spiral of emotions for many individuals, FIB is a main organisation for special ops...ETC as i have been assistance chief of staff i believe my confidence and leadership is bewilderingly, i can infer that many people love for fib as they are a massive org that can patrol and control and part of losantos {only if undercover in ghetto]

Growth/leadership: I have acquired that a lot of individuals have a strong sense of aspiration for guiding FIB to become a valuable strong euphoric growth org, the directions can be show in many ways as FIB will be first responding to globals/911/hostage as my organisation will be full of people that i will accosiate as leaders/HOD as they will guide any problems through with ease,

Challenges: FIB will be full of challenges and exquisite moments my main purpose of leader is distinguish thoughts with a strong desire to lead a strong org that many would die for, My HODS AC DC will all be accomplished with what ever training it takes to overcome any challenges that may come!

LEADER SHIP

As a leader in FIB, I will embodies resilience, adaptability, and strategic thinking. With unwavering determination, innovative problem-solving, and effective communication, i can garuntee to effortlessly guides the team through any challenges they encounter, inspiring them to overcome obstacles and achieve remarkable success.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization

MAIN RP PARTS

All Jolie Blades staff members at FIB will undergo comprehensive training to enhance their skills in creating realistic roleplay experiences. Through rigorous training programs, they will learn techniques to improve character development, immersive storytelling, and interactive gameplay, ensuring an unparalleled RP adventure for all players.

INTERNAL AFFAIRS

Is responsible for conducting thorough log checks, background checks, and ensuring that all officers within the FIB adhere to a strict code of conduct. By doing so, they maintain transparency, integrity, and accountability within the agency, ultimately promoting trust and professionalism.

DETECTIVES
Detectives play a crucial role in combating gang activities and the illegal sale of items in the FIB. Through meticulous investigation, surveillance, and intelligence gathering, they gather valuable information, infiltrate networks, and build cases to bring down these criminal operations. Their dedication and expertise ensure safer communities and uphold the rule of law.
HR (HUMAN RESORCE)

In order to prepare FIB staff to become exceptional, HR will employ thorough training programs that cover a wide range of skills. By selecting and recruiting top talents, the organization ensures hiring individuals with immense potential, creating a strong and capable workforce.

SPEC OPS(SPECIAL OPPERATIONS)

The Special Operations Department leads various critical missions, such as ghetto patrols and hostage rescues , black market raid, with unparalleled expertise, dedication, and determination, setting a precedent to be the best in their field.
REALISTIC ROLE PLAY

DBT(DRUG BUST TEAM)

The skilled drug bust team will tactfully raid weed plantations, uncovering a web of massive drug distribution in and around Los Santos. With precision and determination, they will dismantle the criminal network, ensuring safety and justice prevail in the city

SFB(STAFF FEEDBACK)

Staff feedback plays a pivotal role in highlighting the successes and shortcomings of a company’s performance in the field of FIB. By effectively gathering and analyzing feedback, organizations can make significant improvements, capitalize on strengths, and address areas that need growth and development.

WARNINGS/STRIKES SYSTEM
1. verbal warning
2.strike 1
3. strike 2/ demotion/fire
4. strike 3/ fire
Rank System-

30. Director

29. Deputy director

28. assistance director

27. Federal Attorney

26. 00 Handler

25. Head of Department

24. 00 Agent

20. Black OPS agent

19. Human resource

18. Main Agent

15. Tactical Officer

12. Field Division Agent

11. Field SSA Agent

08. Senior Special Agent

07. Special Agent

06. Rookie 2

05. Rookie 1

04. Trainee 2

03. Trainee

02. LOA

01. Suspended

YOUR SINCIRELY,

JOLIE MURPHYY

Last edited:

daviesa

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name: Jolie murphyy
2. Your age: 03/10/2005 (18)
3. Time zone: GTM
4. Average online per day: 6-11hours
5. Your Discord: alfie#8815
6. Your Nickname: alfie davies
7. Your ID: 104630

Additional Information:

Leader of the Federal Investigation Bureau [FIB]

FIB: As i have been in FIB for the last few terms, i have acquired that FIB is a spiral of emotions for many individuals, FIB is a main organisation for special ops...ETC as i have been assistance chief of staff i believe my confidence and leadership is bewilderingly, i can infer that many people love for fib as they are a massive org that can patrol and control and part of losantos {only if undercover in ghetto]

Growth/leadership: I have acquired that a lot of individuals have a strong sense of aspiration for guiding FIB to become a valuable strong euphoric growth org, the directions can be show in many ways as FIB will be first responding to globals/911/hostage as my organisation will be full of people that i will accosiate as leaders/HOD as they will guide any problems through with ease,

Challenges: FIB will be full of challenges and exquisite moments my main purpose of leader is distinguish thoughts with a strong desire to lead a strong org that many would die for, My HODS AC DC will all be accomplished with what ever training it takes to overcome any challenges that may come!

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization

MAIN RP PARTS
We can teach the main parts/roles that make roleplay roleplay, and make people understand simple city rules
weather it takes hours or minutes or seconds each and everyone of my Staff will be knowledge of all RP needs

TRANING As a main leader of an org a main issue is traning of RP guides, People that come from no matter what background will be in full knowledge of any mistakes that come and will be trained on the goals and guidelines of the roleplay.

REALISTIC ROLE PLAY
My staff will have time to give feedback on what went well/ what we could improve and how we can take action, All situations will be as realistic as can be will multiple guide lines being in place as of where it needs to be.
Rotate Roles:
WARNINGS/STRIKES SYSTEM
1. verbal warning
2.strike 1
3. strike 2/ demotion/fire
4. strike 3/ fire
Rank System-

30. Director

29. Deputy director

28. assistance director

27. Federal Attorney

26. 00 Handler

25. Head of Department

24. 00 Agent

20. Black OPS agent

19. Human resource

18. Main Agent

15. Tactical Officer

12. Field Division Agent

11. Field SSA Agent

08. Senior Special Agent

07. Special Agent

06. Rookie 2

05. Rookie 1

04. Trainee 2

03. Trainee

02. LOA

01. Suspended

YOUR SINCIRELY,

JOLIE MURPHYY
The rank will be assurance director, assistant director, deputy not cheif sorry!

Starkopian

"𝔎𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢, 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔣𝔬𝔬𝔩"
Player
1. Your name IRL - Suyash Pawar
2. Your age - 21
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - 7 TO 8 HRS
5. Your Discord - Starkopian7854
6. Your Nickname - Starkopian Badshah
7. Your ID - 44612

Leader of: FIB (Federal Investigation Bureau)

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Passion for justice and upholding the law: Justice has always been my guiding principle, and the FIB stands as a beacon of unwavering dedication to its pursuit. I aspire to lead this esteemed organization into a new era of excellence, where we seamlessly navigate the complexities of law enforcement, safeguard our communities, and uphold the highest standards of integrity and professionalism.

Proven leadership skills and strategic vision: My leadership journey has been marked by a consistent commitment to empowering individuals, fostering collaboration, and achieving collective success. I am confident in my ability to steer the FIB's strategic direction, adapting to the ever-evolving landscape of law enforcement while maintaining unwavering focus on our core mission: protecting our citizens and upholding the law.

Unwavering commitment to the well-being of FIB agents: The FIB's success hinges on the dedication and expertise of its agents. As their leader, I pledge to cultivate a supportive and empowering work environment, ensuring that they have the resources, training, and mentorship they need to excel in their roles. I believe that a motivated and well-equipped team of agents is the cornerstone of a formidable law enforcement agency.

My advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:

Enhancing realism and immersion: To elevate the roleplaying experience, I propose encouraging thorough research into characters and FIB procedures. Realistic accents, mannerisms, and language can further enhance immersion, transporting roleplayers into the heart of the FIB's operations.

Fostering collaboration and teamwork: Collaboration and teamwork are the lifeblood of any successful organization, and the FIB is no exception. Regular training sessions and workshops can cultivate a spirit of camaraderie among agents, while opportunities for interdivisional collaboration can foster a holistic understanding of the FIB's mission.

Implementing immersive storylines and scenarios: Engaging and realistic storylines can transform roleplaying into a captivating learning experience. By incorporating real-world scenarios and complex ethical dilemmas, we can challenge roleplayers to think critically, apply their investigative skills, and navigate the intricacies of law enforcement.

Promoting open communication and feedback: Open communication is the cornerstone of a thriving organization. I advocate for creating channels through which roleplayers can share their ideas, concerns, and suggestions. A culture of continuous improvement, fostered by open dialogue, is essential for the FIB's growth and development.

Embracing technology and innovation: Technology has the potential to revolutionize the roleplaying experience. I propose exploring the use of virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) to create immersive training simulations and investigative scenarios. By embracing technological advancements, we can enhance the realism and engagement of the roleplaying experience.

Organizing community events and activities: Community events and activities can foster a sense of camaraderie and belonging among roleplayers. Social gatherings, training workshops, and competitions can provide opportunities for agents to interact, learn from each other, and celebrate their shared passion for roleplaying.

Recognizing and rewarding outstanding roleplayers: Recognizing and rewarding outstanding roleplayers is essential for maintaining motivation and fostering a culture of excellence. Awards, promotions, and other forms of recognition can incentivize roleplayers to continuously strive for excellence and contribute to the overall success of the FIB.

Aditya Gupta

FIB Director
Player
1. Your name: Aditya Gupta
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: +5:30 IST
4.Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your discord: Aditya Gupta#0024
6. Your nickname: Aditya Gupta
7. Your ID: 84697

Additional Information

1. The leader of the FIB (Federal Investigation Bureau)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

i) I want to be leader of FIB as I have been in city for a very long time and when I joined FIB it taught me everything related to COP RP and I got to learn about the Pros and Cons and would like to serve back FIB as a leader

ii) I am having a lot of experience in the state orgs as I was deputy of LSPD and was a COS in FIB as well in Yips term and also I was HOD in Luka's term, so I am ready to be the leader of this particular org and having adequate experience

iii) As being in FIB for a very long time I saw how the past leaders did and learned from them about the mistakes and what good things they did and will make sure to improve those things for the improvement of the organization and will try my best to bring the legacy back of FIB and would focus mostly on the gang raid so FIB can make them stop to do crime.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

Firstly, I would make a HR team just for the agents to make them teach the Undercover things as being in FIB Undercover is something which is very important for the org as FIB is the only org which can make gang raid and can get the weapons confiscated so they can stop the gangs to do crime.

Secondly, I will introduce a bonus system which will motivate the agents in the org in doing FIB stuff especially in collecting evidences and will also try to keep the org active by introducing shift wise bonus system in order to make the org active and make agents attend every events and situation

Thirdly, Would introduce department like DEA which will make sure to make the city drug free by doing Undercover busts and the training will be given for the same will make them teach to do the UC busting stuff and will also have a IA department which will keep checking the background logs of the org and IA will make sure everything in the org is running smoothly and clean and will also maintain a good relationship with other state orgs in the city and will make sure that FIB employees wont misuse their power.

Also, Would like to add one more point for the improvement, will make sure that the spec ops are being done on time and bonus for it will be given so agents will have a motive to do the stuff and will make sure to hire only limited high commands and will maintain the Chain of Command in a proper way.

Pranjal Gupta

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL- Pranjal Gupta

2. Your age- 20
3. Time zone- (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day- 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord- pranjalgupta11
6. Your Nickname- Pranjal Federall

7. Your ID- 78576

Additional information

1. Leader of...

FIB (Federal Bureau Investigation)

=) First of all I started my career in FIB a long time ago as a field agent then I became the DEA (Drugs Enforcement Agent) and I did so many cannabis busts and also detained so many drug dealers then I became the DHOD of UC (Under Cover) and I did so many busts with DEA agents and OO agents and also, I brought so many evidences so that FIB can raid gangs. After this I became the HOD of DEA and worked a lot as I was given so many duties to catch drug dealers and check for cannabis and all these things. Then I became the OO handler and worked a lot to handle my OO agents to get so much evidence from all events. So, I believe I carry all the knowledge to be a director of FIB.

=) Secondly, I believe FIB has the most potential within all organizations to provide positive roleplay because FIB is involved in most events in comparison to other organizations. FIB is viewed as the backbone of the other legal organizations and without a strong standing, the legal organizations would fail to truly reach their true potential.

=) At last, I believe I have all the knowledge to lead FIB with good rules and regulations and I will make sure that my FIB term will be best. I will make sure that my all departments and all agents will work properly. I will make sure everyone is treated fairly and has a fair chance to get the rank that they deserve, and no one is being biased in my organization.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in an organization.

=) First, I would implement bonuses for people who get evidence and get it valid so that we can use it for a case file. Second, I would make undercover be more active and be doing busts every couple of days or so. Why I want to do this is because I want there to be more roleplay between us and criminal organizations. Third, I would like to increase that people start tracking criminals more so that we can get them off the street.

=) I will also arrange weekly meetings with all HC to see how they are operating. Good HR/IA will be there to Keep peace among the employees. Making sure all players read the rules giving advice to all employees to make sure that they know what they're doing. Making sure Undercover is used ONLY for its purpose. New agents will be trained and should develops based to his or her personality. They will be tested, trained and promoted based to their strength and ability. I will set bonuses also for all agents either junior or HC for different works also will give agent of the week to honor the agents who worked really hard that week.

Raihan Rin

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information

1. Your name IRL : Raihanul Islam

2. Your age : 19

3. Time zone : GMT+6

4. Average online per day : 8-10 hours

5. Your Discord : _rin_tohsaka__

6. Your Nickname : Raihan Rin

7. Your ID : 98222

Additional information

1. Leader of Federal Bureau of Investigation (FIB)

2.The reason why I want to be a leader of this specific organization:

> FIB is the place where my legal org journey has started and from which I had learned each and every laws and rules, so i want to see myself as a leader and make FIB the best org as I was High Command in multiple terms of Ex respected FIB leaders.
such as : Luka Mamardashvili, Yip Man, Vladmir Yega, Dino west, Jhony Vercetti. Beside FIB I was Assistant Chief of LSPD in 3 terms

> I think I have enough people to run the org and have 2 suitable deputies with enough knowledge with whom I can run the org perfectly.

> One of the reason is FIB has undercover department which I like the most to catch criminals and keep the city clean and also minimize the abuse of undercover power.

3. Here is the my plan to improve RP in the Organization :

> As I was responsible for the department of Internal Affairs in FIB, so I will keep my Agents in discipline.

> I will hire FTO under department of HR to train my Agents about professionalism besides train the new Agents.

> My department of Internal Affairs will look after every single Agent's activities.

> I will organize weekly promotion parties to motivate my hard working Agents besides give them bonuses based upon their duties.

> I will encourage my Agents to put check posts in city important and populated area of the to control the crime and make a good relationship with citizens as we here for them. It will motivate the Agents to do more RP.

Last edited:

Yip Man

Yip Man
Player
1. Your name IRL = Caldwin
2. Your age = 43
3. Time zone = GST +8
4. Average online per day = 5-10hrs
5. Your Discord = caldwinfoo
6. Your Nickname = Yip Man
7. Your ID = 635

1. Leader of FIB

I was the former SAHP Sheriff and FIB director that lasted 2 terms. During my time in SAHP and FIB, i have extensively developed and master my leadership skill, decision making, managing units, interaction skill and conflict prevention. Although I technically failed in the previous FIB leadership, however i learnt very valuable lesson from it and would very much want to re-apply the leadership to make it right all over again. I'd like to utilise this new skill set that i have acquired and make it to good use if I am chosen to lead FIB again. I am still very influential in within the state org be it LSPD, SAHP or FIB, therefore gaining support and good collaboration from them will not be an issue. I also have sufficient support from family and friends who had been in LEO that can help me run this organization efficiently.

3.Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
I feel i am ready to take up the new challenge to be the new FIB director again based from my past track record in FIB and would love to apply the skillset i possessed throughout my career in law enforcement.
If i am chosen,
- During my past leadership in FIB, our detectives department was one of the most active division. I would like to bring back the same concept i had used and it was proven to work. With this in mind, i will collaborate with LSPD and SAHP , introduce a new system for Criminal Investigations so that all Law Enforcement Agencies could assist FIB in casefiles.
- New agents will be trained and should develops based to his or her personality. They will be tested, trained and promoted based to their strength and ability.
- I will make proper RP guidelines covering how to react to every situation to ensure everyone to maintain the good RP experience
- I will host regular meetings for daily update and will actively encourage and motivate each and every member
- Implement good bonus system, to honor agent who had been actively attending events and crime investigator who had contributed to our casefiles.

Moon Grace

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL = Caldwin
2. Your age = 43
3. Time zone = GST +8
4. Average online per day = 5-10hrs
5. Your Discord = caldwinfoo
6. Your Nickname = Yip Man
7. Your ID = 635

1. Leader of FIB

I was the former SAHP Sheriff and FIB director that lasted 2 terms. During my time in SAHP and FIB, i have extensively developed and master my leadership skill, decision making, managing units, interaction skill and conflict prevention. Although I technically failed in the previous FIB leadership, however i learnt very valuable lesson from it and would very much want to re-apply the leadership to make it right all over again. I'd like to utilise this new skill set that i have acquired and make it to good use if I am chosen to lead FIB again. I am still very influential in within the state org be it LSPD, SAHP or FIB, therefore gaining support and good collaboration from them will not be an issue. I also have sufficient support from family and friends who had been in LEO that can help me run this organization efficiently.

3.Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
I feel i am ready to take up the new challenge to be the new FIB director again based from my past track record in FIB and would love to apply the skillset i possessed throughout my career in law enforcement.
If i am chosen,
- During my past leadership in FIB, our detectives department was one of the most active division. I would like to bring back the same concept i had used and it was proven to work. With this in mind, i will collaborate with LSPD and SAHP , introduce a new system for Criminal Investigations so that all Law Enforcement Agencies could assist FIB in casefiles.
- New agents will be trained and should develops based to his or her personality. They will be tested, trained and promoted based to their strength and ability.
- I will make proper RP guidelines covering how to react to every situation to ensure everyone to maintain the good RP experience
- I will host regular meetings for daily update and will actively encourage and motivate each and every member
- Implement good bonus system, to honor agent who had been actively attending events and crime investigator who had contributed to our casefiles.
++

Last edited:

Pikachu Uzumaki

EN02 EX-VAGOS LEADER.
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Yasin Hossen
2. Your age
3. Time zone
BST- BANGLADESH STANDARD TIME ( UTC/GMT +6 hours)
8 Hours
5. Your Discord
pikachuagent
6. Your Nickname
PIKACHU TZARIAR
7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Leader of FIB
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
I would like to lead FIB for this reasons

(1) In English city 2 , I was SUPERVISOR OF A DEPARTMENT in FIB. I served in the FIB for nearly 2 terms. In these term I learn lot of things and I have fully experienced these term . I saw that there's a lot of gap between low rank to high rank officers. My duty as LSPD Leader is to fix all these problems and let LSPD units have best RP game play. I also have experience as HC in SAHP, Chief of staff in LSPD, DOC OFFICER in Government, SUPERVISOR OF A DEPARTMENT in FIB . I have been a HC of an active family, so I have quite a good management experience. I want to use these experience as a leader.

(2) I have many new ideas and new thing / updates to FIB ( Its not just text if I accepted to the interview ill say some) and I'll start doing it according to system. I will discuss them in the interview.

(3) To lead one of states org you have to do everything fair and seriously and ill try my best to lets our units have fair , serious and funny RP game play with new events , rules , FIB laws and new divisions. FIB has been regarded as one of the best orgs in the past, because of this, it will create a good impression about in the mindset of the citizen.
My advice's for improving Roleplay level in organization:

My advice for improving Roleplay level-

(I) Making the members skilled when they join. Hosting special training sessions.
(ii) Making plans before attending every events and discuss with high command.
(iii) Keep the org alive and protect the City.
(iv) Attend all events with other LEOs.
(v) give bonuses to everyone to be more active.
(vi) some secret task if they do properly they will get bonuses for that
------------Rank Structure-----------
------------Overseer of ORG-----------

30.Director [Leader of ORG]
29.Deputy Director [ Deputy]
28.Chief of Staff [Overseer of All Department]
------------High Command Overseer ---------
27. Federal Attorney
26. Head of Department
25. Deputy Head of Department
-------------High-Command--------------
24. Supervisor of Department
23.Specialist of Department
22. 00 Agent
---------Non High-Command--------------
21. Black Ops Agent III
20. Black Ops Agent II
19. Black Ops Agent I
18.Supervisory Elite Special Agent
17.Senior Elite Special Agent
16.Elite Special Agent
15.Special Agent
14.Senior DEU Agent
13.DEU Agent
12.Junior DEU Agent
11.Supervisory Special Agent
10.Senior Special Agent
9.Special Agent
8.Junior Special Agent
7.Supervisory Field Agent
6.Senior Field Agent
5.Field Agent
4.Junior Agent
3. Trainee ii
2.Trainee i
1.Suspended

Discipline Structure
1. Verbal Warning
2. Demotion
3. Honorary Discharge from the ORG

Thank you for your time reading my application

Nikolai_Frost

Player
Player
1. Name: Nikolai Frost
TimeZone: EST (GMT+6)
Online Presence: 5-6 hours per day
Discord: jon_snow68
Nickname: Nikolai Frost
ID: 65124

2. Organizational Leadership: Leader of FIB

3. Reasons for Seeking Leadership:
a) Enhanced Operational Efficiency: As the potential Director of the FIB, my primary focus is on optimizing the agency's operational effectiveness. Night shifts often suffer from a lack of personnel, hindering our ability to respond swiftly to crimes. I aim to foster a team of dedicated and active members, ensuring adequate support and response capabilities during crucial nighttime operations.

b) Strategic Vision: Assuming the leadership role, I bring forth a robust plan to overhaul departmental procedures. This includes refining call signs, implementing a stringent strike system, and strategically placing individuals in key positions. My vision is to elevate the FIB's standards, instilling utmost professionalism and excellence throughout the organization.

c) One of my goals is to make an organization with no verbal warning or warning. My Organisation will be built on respecting and treating others the same regardless of rank, experience, age, etc everyone should be treated the same.

4. Advice for Role-Play Enhancement:
To elevate the role-play experience within the organization, I propose several strategies. Firstly, a comprehensive understanding of server rules is crucial. High-ranking officials should undergo periodic evaluations to ensure they are well-versed in these rules. Secondly, implementing a rigorous recruitment process, involving knowledge tests and role-playing assessments, will guarantee that only the most qualified individuals join the ranks. Lastly, a revamped academy training program, emphasizing practical application of rules and procedures, will better prepare cadets and facilitate smoother transitions within the organization.

5. Professional Background:
- Ex FIB (COS)
- Ex LSPD Deputy Chief
- Ex LSPD (6x Under-Deputy)
- Ex SAHP Chief Commander
- EX NG (2x Brigadier General)

Eva Capella

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:Atlas
2. Your age:15
3. Time zone:gmt+3
4. Average online per day:7-8
5. Your Discord:atmann_
6. Your Nickname:eva capella
7. Your ID:124079
Additional information
1. Leader of...FIB
: FIB is the most comprehensive legal ortg in city
: I have the adequate experiance to run a legal org
: I want to be leader because I believe I can provide a lot valuable information and skills
: I would like to integrate more RP rather than bland RP in store robberys, Fort Zancudo raids, gun store robberies, hostage situations, ETC Lost of bland RP between gangs and leos and i would like to make it fun but as realistic as possible so more people do not lose motivation to be in these orgs

Kakashi Pluxury

Does my sparkle burn your eyes?
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Vansh
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day:4-6hrs(more on weekends)
5. Your Discord: real__maniac__
6. Your Nickname: Kakashi Federal
7. Your ID: 15849
Additional information
1. Leader of...
->FIB(Federal Investigation Bureau)
549-5493652_fbi-png-gta-5-fib-logo-transparent-png.png

->1.I want to be leader of this respected and horoured organization cuz this organization only have the power of undercover
and ability of undercover operations like drug bust ,investigating againts high profile wanted criminals and keeping city clean from undercover drug trades between criminals.

->2.I have worked in FIB for about 6 terms under the leadership of Nick Rune,Dino West,Abdel Pluxury,Jhonny Vercetti and Aditya Gupta,
I worked mostly as under deputy and was Deputy Director in Jhonny Vercetti's term.

->3.I have worked as deputy Director and under deputy in FIB so i know the potential this organization holds in itself and

I can use this potential of organization in appropriate ways.

->I will setup a IA team which will make sure that there's no organization weapon stealing going on and will also make sure that each agent is working properly and filling out logs time to time.

->As i have seen mostly there's always some conflict going on between legal organizations which leads interruptions in roleplay,So as a leader my first priority would be to solve out these conflicts and have a friendly enviroment within all legal organizations.

->I would hold a meeting and promotion ceremonies time to time with all legal organizations for taking suggestions of all LEOs that what more we can improve.

->I would have these departments:
nternal Affairs:Internal Affairs is a department of FIB which investigates misconduct of professionalism and corruption going on inside the organization.They check every agents logs ,licenses and evidence provided and punish those who did misconduct on duty.

-Spec Op:Spec Op is team which gets unit ready for special ops and leads special op like Ghetto Patrol,Gang Raid,Blackmarket raid,catching wanted criminals and taking out hostages safe out of the situations.

-Undercover: The work of this department is to try to get as much as evidence possible agents can and make casefile against gangs or criminals to issue arrest warrant.

-Human Resource: Human Resource department's work is to hire new agents in FIB and conduct academy training to all new agents.

-DEA drug Enforcement Administration's work is to enforce drug laws and stop drug trafficking and distribution between the civilians.

My Ranking system will be as follow:-
=== High Command ===
30) Director
29) Deputy Director
28) Assistant Director
27) Chief of Staff
26) 00 Handler
25) Head of Department
24) Deputy Head of Department
23) Supervisor
==== High Command ====
22) 00 agent
21) Commanding Agent
20) Black Ops Agent III
19) Black Ops Agent II
18) Black Ops Agent I
17) Elite SSA
16) Senior Elite Agent
15) Elite Agent
14) Federal SSA
13) Senior Federal Agent
12) Federal Agent
11) Senior Special Agent
10) Senior Agent
9) Senior Field Agent
8) Field Agent
7) Senior Field Operative
6) Field Operative
5) Junior Operative
4) Field Assistant
3) Trainee
2) LOA
1) Suspended

Thanks for reading my application <3

Pikachu Uzumaki

EN02 EX-VAGOS LEADER.
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Yasin Hossen
2. Your age
3. Time zone
BST- BANGLADESH STANDARD TIME ( UTC/GMT +6 hours)
8 Hours
5. Your Discord
pikachupikaz
6. Your Nickname
Pikachu Zero
7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Leader of FIB
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
I would like to lead FIB for this reasons

(1) In English city 2 , I was SUPERVISOR OF A DEPARTMENT in FIB. I served in the FIB for nearly 2 terms. In these term I learn lot of things and I have fully experienced these term . I saw that there's a lot of gap between low rank to high rank officers. My duty as LSPD Leader is to fix all these problems and let LSPD units have best RP game play. I also have experience as HC in SAHP, Chief of staff in LSPD, DOC OFFICER in Government, SUPERVISOR OF A DEPARTMENT in FIB . I have been a HC of an active family, so I have quite a good management experience. I want to use these experience as a leader.

(2) I have many new ideas and new thing / updates to FIB ( Its not just text if I accepted to the interview ill say some) and I'll start doing it according to system. I will discuss them in the interview.

(3) To lead one of states org you have to do everything fair and seriously and ill try my best to lets our units have fair , serious and funny RP game play with new events , rules , FIB laws and new divisions. FIB has been regarded as one of the best orgs in the past, because of this, it will create a good impression about in the mindset of the citizen.
My advice's for improving Roleplay level in organization:

My advice for improving Roleplay level-

(I) Making the members skilled when they join. Hosting special training sessions.
(ii) Making plans before attending every events and discuss with high command.
(iii) Keep the org alive and protect the City.
(iv) Attend all events with other LEOs.
(v) give bonuses to everyone to be more active.
(vi) some secret task if they do properly they will get bonuses for that
------------Rank Structure-----------
------------Overseer of ORG-----------

30.Director [Leader of ORG]
29.Deputy Director [ Deputy]
28.Chief of Staff [Overseer of All Department]
------------High Command Overseer ---------
27. Federal Attorney
26. Head of Department
25. Deputy Head of Department
-------------High-Command--------------
24. Supervisor of Department