Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for FIB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandu Venetia

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL-Shubham Singh
2. Your age-18
3. Time zone-(UTC+5:30)
4. Average online per day-3-7 hours
5. Your Discord- pandugg
6. Your Nickname- Pandu Venetia
7. Your ID- 21770
Additional Information

tenor.gif

I Want To Be FIB Director within our roleplay community. With months of dedicated service in various state orgs, including FIB as Chief of Staff for the Undercover Department, I am confident in my ability to enhance the level of roleplay within the FIB. Drawing inspiration from real-world law enforcement agencies, I aim to develop comprehensive training programs, foster collaboration, and create a professional and immersive environment for all members. I am prepared to commit my expertise, passion, and unwavering dedication to lead the FIB and contribute to our community's growth and enjoyment.

Throughout my extensive involvement in various state organizations, I have established valuable connections with individuals capable of responsibilities within the FIB in my absence. These trusted contacts possess the necessary skills and experience to maintain the agency's operations smoothly, ensuring continuity and effective management. Their presence will allow for seamless transitions and provide assurance that the FIB's roleplay experience remains uninterrupted, even during my temporary absence.

As a seasoned member of the Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB) High Command, specifically within the Undercover Department, I have gained invaluable expertise in handling intricate case files and orchestrating successful raids. This comprehensive understanding of investigative procedures, coupled with my leadership skills, makes me exceptionally well-suited for the position of FIB Director. I am confident that my background will enable me to effectively guide and enhance the agency's operations while maintaining the highest standards of professionalism and dedication to roleplay within our community.

My Advice For Improving Roleplay Level In Organization

traffic-fbi-open-up.gif

Training:-
Recognizing the vital role of training within the Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB), I am committed to implementing a robust and comprehensive training program. As FIB Director, We can prioritize instructing all Human Resources agents to provide thorough guidance to trainees, specifically emphasizing essential procedures such as presenting bodycam footage to lawyers when a suspect requests legal representation. By enhancing our training processes and focusing on realistic roleplay scenarios, we can elevate the level of immersion and authenticity within the FIB, fostering a more engaging and dynamic roleplaying experience for all members.

Ghetto Patrols:-
Addressing the issue of ghetto patrol and ensuring fair treatment of individuals residing in these communities is a paramount concern, as most of the leos starts shotting whoever they see in ghetto while ghetto patrols but all people who lives in ghetto are not criminal so As FIB Director, I am committed to rectifying this problem by implementing strict guidelines for all FIB agents. We can emphasize that actions should only be taken against individuals engaged in criminal activities within the ghetto. Any agent who fails to adhere to these instructions will face consequences, including potential strikes from the Internal Affairs division. By promoting accountability and responsible behavior, we can foster a more equitable and respectful approach within our roleplay community while ensuring a realistic and immersive roleplaying experience for all involved.

Inactive Problem:-
I recognize the importance of maintaining an active and responsive presence in the city. To ensure effective handling of criminal activities, We can prioritize the recruitment and hiring of FIB agents across different time zones. This strategic approach will help maintain a consistent level of engagement and responsiveness, ensuring that the city remains active and criminal activities are promptly addressed. By assembling a diverse team capable of addressing situations in real-time, we can enhance the overall roleplaying experience and contribute to a safer and more immersive environment for all community members.

G52Ev0m.png

(Pandu Venetia)
Thanks For Reading My Application

🐼

Last edited:

Kakashi Pluxury

Does my sparkle burn your eyes?
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Vansh
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-10(more on holidays and weekends)
5. Your Discord: __nottoxic__
6. Your Nickname: Kakashi Pluxury
7. Your ID: 15849
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Federal Investigation Bureau
hqdefault.jpg

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
-> 1.I would love to be leader of Federal Investigation Bureau Because I have a lot of experience rearding almost every and each legal organization.

->2.I have been in FIB as Chief of Staff and I really enjoyed working in FIB, FIB was my second home after i have been Chief of Police.

->3.I have a team of highcommands whom will help me to run organization smoothly and help me make my term successful.

->4.I will try my best to raid gangs hq and Blackmarket to confiscate as much ilegal items as we can and i will make sure that it would be done correctly and done with proper Roleplay.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

->I will setup a Internal Affair team which will make sure theres no org weapon stealing going on and will also make sure that each agent is working properly and filling out logs time to time.

->I will make sure that every Legal organization is having a good coordination with each other specially with LSPD and GOV because in past i saw FIB have a conflict with LSPD and GOV.

->I will make a City rule test and ask every agent to go through it,This will increase their knowledge of city rules and it will make their RP good.

->I will try to do 2-3 meeting with all possible agents and will listen to their problems and try my best to solve them.
74fcaa-3.png

My Ranking system will be as follow:-(inspired by en3&en2 FIB)
= High Command ===
30) Director
29) Deputy Director
28) Assistant Director
27) Chief of Staff
26) "00" Handler
25) Head of Department
24) Deputy Head of Department
=== High Command ===
23) "00" Agent
22) Supervisor
21) Commanding Agent
20) Black Ops Agent III
19) Black Ops Agent II
18) Black Ops Agent I
17) Elite SSA
16) Senior Elite Agent
15) Elite Agent
14) Federal SSA
13) Senior Federal Agent
12) Federal Agent
11) Senior Special Agent
10) Senior Agent
9) Senior Field Agent
8) Field Agent
7) Senior Field Operative
6) Field Operative
5) Junior Operative
4) Field Assistant
3) Trainee
2) LOA
1) Suspended

Thanks for reading my application
Best Regards
-Kakashi Pluxury

Last edited:

Blackfalcon Tzariarr

Under Deputy Tzariar Brothers
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Mahathir Al Goni
2. Your age- 18
3. Time zone-(GMT+6)
4. Average online per day- (4-8 hours)
5. Your Discord- blackfalcon1268
6. Your Nickname- Blackfalcon Tzariar
7. Your ID- 58373
Additional Information

1. Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
i. I am here to express my strong interest in applying for a leadership position within the Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB) in the Grand RP EN-2 community. Having followed the organization closely and admired its commitment to upholding justice and ensuring the safety of the community, I am eager to contribute my skills, experience, and dedication to furthering the mission of the FIB.
ii. I have a strong understanding of law enforcement principles, procedures, and practices. I have learnt those from my past experience in LSPD, FIB, NG. And have actively pursued opportunities to stay updated with the latest advancements in the field. This knowledge equips me with the necessary tools to navigate complex investigations, make sound decisions, and address emerging challenges effectively.

iii. From my experience as LSPD Assistant cheif, COS (NG) , DHOD (FIB) I have honed my ability to effectively manage teams, delegate tasks, and motivate individuals to achieve common goals. I believe in fostering a collaborative and inclusive work environment that encourages creativity and innovation.

iv. I possess strong analytical and critical thinking abilities, which are essential for evaluating information, identifying patterns, and making well-informed decisions. I have successfully led numerous investigations where attention to detail, strategic planning, and problem-solving skills were paramount. These qualities enable me to approach complex situations with a clear and rational mindset. I am deeply passionate about the mission and values of the FIB and am excited about the opportunity to contribute to its success. I am confident that my leadership skills, law enforcement expertise, and commitment to excellence make me a strong candidate for a leadership position within the organization.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

i. I will pay extra attention to training sessions and resources to help members for improving their roleplaying skills within the FIB. These training sessions can cover topics such as investigative techniques, evidence collection and analysis, surveillance, and interrogation methods. Additionally, I will provide resources such as handbooks or guides that members can refer to for accurate roleplay portrayal.

ii. I will emphasize the importance of realism and authenticity in FIB roleplay. I will encourage members to conduct research on investigative procedures, legal protocols, and law enforcement techniques to ensure accurate portrayals. I will also promote realistic dialogue, actions, and decision-making processes to maintain a high level of immersion.

iii. I will develop comprehensive roleplay guidelines specifically tailored to the FIB. These guidelines should outline the expectations, rules, and standards for roleplay interactions within the organization. Clear guidelines will provide a consistent framework for members to follow, ensuring a cohesive and immersive roleplay experience.

Thanks for Reading my application.
Best Regards
-Blackfalcon Tzariar .

Creed Foxx

Player
Player
Information
2. Your age-17
5. Your Discord- pandugg
7. Your ID- 21770
Additional Information

tenor.gif

I Want To Be FIB Director within our roleplay community. With months of dedicated service in various state orgs, including FIB as Chief of Staff for the Undercover Department, I am confident in my ability to enhance the level of roleplay within the FIB. Drawing inspiration from real-world law enforcement agencies, I aim to develop comprehensive training programs, foster collaboration, and create a professional and immersive environment for all members. I am prepared to commit my expertise, passion, and unwavering dedication to lead the FIB and contribute to our community's growth and enjoyment.

Throughout my extensive involvement in various state organizations, I have established valuable connections with individuals capable of responsibilities within the FIB in my absence. These trusted contacts possess the necessary skills and experience to maintain the agency's operations smoothly, ensuring continuity and effective management. Their presence will allow for seamless transitions and provide assurance that the FIB's roleplay experience remains uninterrupted, even during my temporary absence.

As a seasoned member of the Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB) High Command, specifically within the Undercover Department, I have gained invaluable expertise in handling intricate case files and orchestrating successful raids. This comprehensive understanding of investigative procedures, coupled with my leadership skills, makes me exceptionally well-suited for the position of FIB Director. I am confident that my background will enable me to effectively guide and enhance the agency's operations while maintaining the highest standards of professionalism and dedication to roleplay within our community.

traffic-fbi-open-up.gif

Recognizing the vital role of training within the Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB), I am committed to implementing a robust and comprehensive training program. As FIB Director, We can prioritize instructing all Human Resources agents to provide thorough guidance to trainees, specifically emphasizing essential procedures such as presenting bodycam footage to lawyers when a suspect requests legal representation. By enhancing our training processes and focusing on realistic roleplay scenarios, we can elevate the level of immersion and authenticity within the FIB, fostering a more engaging and dynamic roleplaying experience for all members.

Addressing the issue of ghetto patrol and ensuring fair treatment of individuals residing in these communities is a paramount concern, as most of the leos starts shotting whoever they see in ghetto while ghetto patrols but all people who lives in ghetto are not criminal so As FIB Director, I am committed to rectifying this problem by implementing strict guidelines for all FIB agents. We can emphasize that actions should only be taken against individuals engaged in criminal activities within the ghetto. Any agent who fails to adhere to these instructions will face consequences, including potential strikes from the Internal Affairs division. By promoting accountability and responsible behavior, we can foster a more equitable and respectful approach within our roleplay community while ensuring a realistic and immersive roleplaying experience for all involved.

I recognize the importance of maintaining an active and responsive presence in the city. To ensure effective handling of criminal activities, We can prioritize the recruitment and hiring of FIB agents across different time zones. This strategic approach will help maintain a consistent level of engagement and responsiveness, ensuring that the city remains active and criminal activities are promptly addressed. By assembling a diverse team capable of addressing situations in real-time, we can enhance the overall roleplaying experience and contribute to a safer and more immersive environment for all community members.

G52Ev0m.png

(Pandu Venetia)

🐼
BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPP <3

KingDarshil

Chunky You 😛
Player
Information
2. Your age-17
5. Your Discord- pandugg
7. Your ID- 21770
Additional Information

tenor.gif

traffic-fbi-open-up.gif

G52Ev0m.png

(Pandu Venetia)

🐼
Abdell or Pandu :)

Guruji

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Chirag
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - GMT +5.30
4. Average online per day - 6hrs - 8hrs
5. Your Discord - Guruji#5416
6. Your Nickname - Devil Guruji
7. Your ID - 62743
Additional information
1. Leader of Federal investigation bureau (FIB)

i. Due to my previous experiences in
gangs and legal orgs i am able to easily negotiate in robbery and hostage situation and can take down the crime in city.
ii. I have a strategic mind through which i can easily stop the cannabis seeds from growing and all the illegal activities going in the state.
iii. I know well about the FIB as of my previous FIB experiences and can easily manage it by dividing it into some of the sub divisions listed below in Q3.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

i. I Will divide the organization into sub department. The sub department are as follow-
•Air Patrol Unit (APU) - This unit will be roaming around the whole city with the Help of Heli and covering the crime they will have the all air facilities and will also provide air support to all the organization in different situations like store robbery and hostage situations
•Black Ops Agent (BOA) - These will be the Best trained Agents that can easily take over 10-15 and stop the illegal activities and the robberies including hostage situation easily.
•Human resource and Internal affairs (HRIA) - This department would be keeping check if logs that no one in stealing from the organization and would be keeping track for the warehouse So that when we are about to get out of ammunition we can easily contact National guard for Ammo run. This department would also be keeping contact with other organization for stopping crime and would be allotting strikes for any mistake.
•Undercover Cop (UC) - This will be the department including the best trained Agents will Top classified black ops agent that will be undercover do that they can know the crimes in city by being a normal citizen but a crime investigator

ii. I have a rank system for FIB -
30. Director
29. Deputy Director
28. Chief Of Staff
27. Head of department
26. Deputy Head of department
25. Senior Black Ops Agent
24. Senior Undercover Cop
23. Senior Air Patrol Unit
22. Elite Black Ops Agent
21. Elite Undercover Cop
20. Elite Air Patrol Unit
19. Master Black Ops Agent
18. Master Undercover Cop
17. Master Air Patrol Unit
16. Junior Black Ops Agent
15. Junior Undercover Cop
14. Junior Air Patrol Unit
13. Senior Commander
12. Elite Commander
11. Master Commander
10. Junior Commander
9. Commander
8. Senior Patrol Agent
7. Junior Patrol Agent
6. Senior Agent
5. Junior Agent
4. Department Trainee
3. FIB Trainee
2. On LOA
1. Suspended

According to the Above Rank system I can easily increase the Role Play Level, complete 25 successful raids and manage the organization.

Last edited:

Alpha_Federal

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Jayed
3. Time zone: EST (GMT+6)
4. Average online per day: 5 hours to 6 hours
5. Your Discord: alphafederall
6. Your Nickname: Alpha Federal
7. Your ID: 65124

Additional information:

1. Leader of FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation):
a) If I become director of the FIB my agent will work hard. In each term, I have seen that there are very fewer officers present at night, as a result, officers don't get proper backup to respond to the crimes sine which are happening at night and the criminals responsible for these crimes don't get arrested. I need members in the organization who will work very hard, who will be very active if they need a help me or my deputy will be there.

b) Secondly, to continue, I want to become the leader of the FIB because I have a strong and confident plan to roll out through the department when I become Director. These plans include managing call signs, adding a strict strike system, and placing people in positions such as sergeant to effectively and confidently run and pursue a strong career path for recruits and trained veterans. I believe that FIB is one of the most important organizations in the city. The bar must be set very high in terms of standards, and I believe I can achieve that if I am in charge. Utmost professionalism is the goal of an organization like FIB.

c) Thirdly, One of my goals is to make an organization with no verbal warning or IC. My Organisation will be built on respecting and treating others the same regardless of rank, experience, age, etc everyone should be treated the same.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization
My advice to improve role-play would include strategies to make common server rules, known abroad across the officers in and out. I would start immediately by testing and evaluating people who hold high command and supervising ranks about their knowledge of the server rules, to make sure the people at the top know what they are doing, and to rest assured they can make good and accurate decisions in recruitment, and other activities that affect the department. After this is done, I would confirm and approve an effective system to hire and recruit new people. Such a system would include a basic knowledge test that everyone must undergo during an interview, as well as a second Rp test to move on from Cadet to the trainee, which tests more in-depth rules, that would be learned and applied during the cadet phase. To pass the Cadet phase, I organized a different and unique plan for academy training sessions, making it easier for cadets and the Ftos in charge of the academy.

Ex FIB (2xDHOD )| EX FIB ( HOD) (COS)| EX LSPD Chief of staff | Ex LSPD (3xUnder-deputy) | EX- SAHP Chief of staff | NG (2xB.General )

Last edited:

Madara Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL = Abdel

2. Your age = 21

3. Time zone = UTC+01:00

4. Average online per day = 8 - 10

5. Your Discord = Abdel#1999

6. Your Nickname = Abdel Pluxury

7. Your ID = 440

First of all, I was working for the FIB for a long time, as an ex-leader and deputy leader for most of EN2 FIB directors, I developed my skills, my knowledge about the FIB to the highest level that I can handle all kind of operations in this Org with a successful result, and learned from some mistakes that I did before.

2) secondly, FIB one of the powerful organizations in the city more than too many organizations, we always need an experienced person who have enough knowledge and served for many terms so he can handle this organization.

3) finally, FIB was always my favorite organization of all time, as I enjoy Role playing as an undercover agent, dealing with casefiles and raids and all other spec-ops.

3.Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.

1) Updating and fixing some ranks in the organization and adding new channels with full explanation about FIB departments in FIB mails

2) FIB can improve the RP in the city and make a fun Environnement, and I will do my best as Leader to make the Role play more

1. Your name IRL = Abdel
2. Your age = 21
3. Time zone = UTC+01:00
4. Average online per day = 8 - 10
5. Your Discord = Abdel#1999
6. Your Nickname = Abdel Pluxury
7. Your ID = 440

First of all
, I was working for the FIB for a long time, as an ex-leader and deputy leader for most of EN2 FIB directors, I developed my skills, my knowledge about the FIB to the highest level that I can handle all kind of operations in this Org with a successful result, and learned from some mistakes that I did before.

2) secondly, FIB one of the powerful organizations in the city more than too many organizations, we always need an experienced person who have enough knowledge and served for many terms so he can handle this organization.

3) finally, FIB was always my favorite organization of all time, as I enjoy Role playing as an undercover agent, dealing with casefiles and raids and all other spec-ops.

3.Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.

1)
Updating and fixing some ranks in the organization and adding new channels with full explanation about FIB departments in FIB mails

2) FIB can improve the RP in the city and make a fun Environnement, and I will do my best as Leader to make the Role play more enjoyable in the city.

3) New Training system will be applied; we will be including the city rules as well to avoid the rules breaks and improve the knowledge of agents about FIB and city rules.

4) Keep the agents always updated of the changes that happens ICly and OOC so we can let them do and make a clean Role-Play.

Thank you guys for reading my application, and hope the best to everyone ❤️

Regards,
Abdel Pluxury
abdel top!!

Vik Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Chirag
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - GMT +5.30
4. Average online per day - 6hrs - 8hrs
5. Your Discord - Guruji#5416
6. Your Nickname - Devil Guruji
7. Your ID - 62743
Additional information
1. Leader of Federal investigation bureau (FIB)

i. Due to my previous experiences in
gangs and legal orgs i am able to easily negotiate in robbery and hostage situation and can take down the crime in city.
ii. I have a strategic mind through which i can easily stop the cannabis seeds from growing and all the illegal activities going in the state.
iii. I know well about the FIB as of my previous FIB experiences and can easily manage it by dividing it into some of the sub divisions listed below in Q3.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

i. I Will divide the organization into sub department. The sub department are as follow-
•Air Patrol Unit (APU) - This unit will be roaming around the whole city with the Help of Heli and covering the crime they will have the all air facilities and will also provide air support to all the organization in different situations like store robbery and hostage situations
•Black Ops Agent (BOA) - These will be the Best trained Agents that can easily take over 10-15 and stop the illegal activities and the robberies including hostage situation easily.
•Human resource and Internal affairs (HRIA) - This department would be keeping check if logs that no one in stealing from the organization and would be keeping track for the warehouse So that when we are about to get out of ammunition we can easily contact National guard for Ammo run. This department would also be keeping contact with other organization for stopping crime and would be allotting strikes for any mistake.
•Undercover Cop (UC) - This will be the department including the best trained Agents will Top classified black ops agent that will be undercover do that they can know the crimes in city by being a normal citizen but a crime investigator

ii. I have a rank system for FIB -
30. Director
29. Deputy Director
28. Chief Of Staff
27. Head of department
26. Deputy Head of department
25. Senior Black Ops Agent
24. Senior Undercover Cop
23. Senior Air Patrol Unit
22. Elite Black Ops Agent
21. Elite Undercover Cop
20. Elite Air Patrol Unit
19. Master Black Ops Agent
18. Master Undercover Cop
17. Master Air Patrol Unit
16. Junior Black Ops Agent
15. Junior Undercover Cop
14. Junior Air Patrol Unit
13. Senior Commander
12. Elite Commander
11. Master Commander
10. Junior Commander
9. Commander
8. Senior Patrol Agent
7. Junior Patrol Agent
6. Senior Agent
5. Junior Agent
4. Department Trainee
3. FIB Trainee
2. On LOA
1. Suspended

According to the Above Rank system I can easily increase the Role Play Level, complete 25 successful raids and manage the organization.
if he become FIB director city on danger xD

Kakashi Pluxury

Does my sparkle burn your eyes?
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Vansh
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-10(more on holidays and weekends)
5. Your Discord: __nottoxic__
6. Your Nickname: Kakashi Pluxury
7. Your ID: 15849
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Federal Investigation Bureau
hqdefault.jpg

-> 1.I would love to be leader of Federal Investigation Bureau Because I have a lot of experience rearding almost every and each legal organization.

->2.I have been in FIB as Chief of Staff and I really enjoyed working in FIB, FIB was my second home after i have been Chief of Police.

->3.I have a team of highcommands whom will help me to run organization smoothly and help me make my term successful.

->4.I will try my best to raid gangs hq and Blackmarket to confiscate as much ilegal items as we can and i will make sure that it would be done correctly and done with proper Roleplay.

->I will setup a Internal Affair team which will make sure theres no org weapon stealing going on and will also make sure that each agent is working properly and filling out logs time to time.

->I will make sure that every Legal organization is having a good coordination with each other specially with LSPD and GOV because in past i saw FIB have a conflict with LSPD and GOV.

->I will make a City rule test and ask every agent to go through it,This will increase their knowledge of city rules and it will make their RP good.

->I will try to do 2-3 meeting with all possible agents and will listen to their problems and try my best to solve them.

Thanks for reading my application
Best Regards
-Kakashi Pluxury

Lexo Vercetti

Respect Everyone
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Iman Banerjee
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30(IST)
4. Average online per day:-7-8 HRS
5. Your Discord - lexo.
6. Your Nickname Lexo Windson
7. Your ID - 42070
Additional information

1. Leader of FIB
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
• I want to become leader of this organization because I've been in FIB in Many Terms, wether is Lily Blixky, Abdel Pluxury and Many More,,, and i also helped them a lot and reached 3rd Highest role on myself and i want to use this experience and make the organization better and active and follow proper rp..
• FIB should be strict and i have been Leader multiple times in En3 in SAHP & NG and completed terms and been deputy Governor too and I'm a strict person so i would follow the proper protocol and use divisions and make FIB way better.
• I want to be leader of FIB as I've tried to be leader of this org multiple times in this journey I've researched and gathered a lot of info and i think i can make good term and I'll not disappointment curators,,, and also made many experienced friends from En1 also who are very good and strict and i am confident enough to apply and crack the interview...

• First of all i wanna fix the training system,
Make proper documents for Every Division, Make sure everyone goes through a good training when they joining and make sure there are enough HRs so that the trainees dont have to ask for training many times and still not get trained

• Proper interview, i was many people invite their friends into the org without even any interview which I'll not let happen, as i would be very strict, even if the person is friend of anyone it doesn't matter, they should know how legal orgs work, how city operates(Rules) and interviews should be fully Ic with a interview script...

• I will not donate ranks,, everyone would have to be active and provide their best to the organization in order achieve the rank they deserve through a promotion ceremony which will be held weekly to encourage Agents and the ranks system would be strict

• i will work on the divisions as they need some changes in it and I've planned s structure of division which i will discuss with respected curator and my deputies if i get selected for leader.

• I will host weekly Checks which will punish people who will do mistakes and it'll be held with the promotion ceremony which will encourage everyone to work hard and at the end it would be big win for the org

• as i said earlier about the ranks and interview system which will fix favouritism issued and I'll personally go through the logs to cross check favouritism and the weekly check will fix corruption

• I will maintain best possible relationship with all orgs and help them whenever they come to us which will maintain a good rp bond between state orgs which will increase state rp.. and will host ghetto patrols to ensure the state is secure

at the end i want to say that i will give it my all and I'll not let curators get disappointed and i dont have any bad punishment history and i am 18+ ...

Jahad Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
1. Your name IRl : Jahad Mohammed

2. Your age: 29

3. Time zone : GMT +4

4. Average online per day 8+ hours

5. Your Discord: jahad0001

6. Your Nickname: Jahad Blu

7. Your ID :96748

Additional information

1. Leader of... FIB

I would like to be a FIB captain for many reasons, firstly I think this role is perfect for me as I have a lot of experience with role playing and have been swinging for over 3 years now. In other cities, other than the senior RP, I've been in command ranks high in the military on whitelist and public servers which gave me experience to apply confidentiality to the FBI lead.

Beareau on Grand RP which is one of the best and largest RP servers.

I would like to be the leader of the FIB because I would like to improve the RP in this server especially because new people who are new to RP may not be experienced and I would like to help them and build a community to improve RP levels everywhere. I hope that I will fulfill the responsibility and do my job well..because I want to be a leader out of love for the job, perform the work well, and help others. Thank you.

I have noticed that during the last eight months that I have been on the illegal side, I have noticed many defects that every organization in the FIB suffers from. At first I noticed that the way negotiation is really old and boring, every single heist goes down as expected almost every time, negotiation is the same, the demands are the same, so I see a lot of ways where hostage situations can improve the management of different tactical operations based on The number of hostages present for a tactical escort of the hostage and to ensure that the hostage is safe for various types of tactics to gain our advantages (taking a gang member hostage, etc.).

Ghetto Patrol and Patrols in general - it's a known fact that this part of the FIB is missing and I think a focus on one section that could also be mixed with Undercover would do the trick. Gang members have always been hungry for a neighborhood legal member and I think the FIB has the tools to give them that, but also make sure that all ghetto patrols follow certain protocol and rules (when and where you are allowed to patrol). It is best to designate a department that is a mixture of covert operations and specs. This way there is a lot more RP and more interaction between FIB and gangs as currently all interactions are event based (submarine, detective, vehicular theft) which I think is the biggest bug and should be fixed to make more aspects more correct.

Evidence - Another thing that I think could be considered "offensive" is vehicle license plates. Almost all clues are based on license plates and an easy way to raid a specific gang. Since I still think license plates should be used as evidence, they shouldn't be the reason for the gang's raid. I think evidence should be taken from different types of events based on how these events are unique or detrimental to the FIB (high command being killed in the FIB, etc.). I think UC should do more than just collect the license plates which I will make sure to change and as I mentioned above make the RP more valid between the FIB and anyone else interacting with the FIB.

Thanks for reviewing this application and I hope to have the opportunity to become a FIB manager. Best Regards

Pandu Venetia

Player
Player
Information
2. Your age-18
5. Your Discord- pandugg
7. Your ID- 21770
Additional Information

tenor.gif

traffic-fbi-open-up.gif

G52Ev0m.png

(Pandu Venetia)

🐼

Mustafa1231

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Mustafa Sffo
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: UTC+1 15:08
4. Average online per day: 8 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord: kurdoogilgamesh
6. Your Nickname: Sffo Hot
7. Your ID: 107429
Additional information

1. Leader of...FIB

First reason why would I want to be a leader of FIB is because I've been in the city basically ever since it was created and I have experience everything that interests me except FIB. I was a Vagos leader for 2 months and I think that version of a gang was one of the best the city has seen with how much me and all the high commands did for the gang organisations. I always wanted to join FIB and see the legal side of the city and I did, I joined around 2 weeks ago and during those two weeks I have gained a lot of experienced even tho I haven't been there for a long time I feel like I've seen most of what this organisation is capable of and it really makes me passionate about leading such a big and professional organisation like FIB. Since I joined I raised up in ranks from just a Junior Agent to a Deputy Head of Department of Spec Ops and I gained a lot of trust from people who used to not think that I was built for a legal organisation.
I'm truly passionate about being an FIB Director as it opened up a lot of ways I could lead an organisation compared to illegal organisations. A lot more RP is involved, a lot more professional members where most of the time I won't be able to be worried who am I recruiting and if someone is going to break server rules as there's many protocols and trainings members of FIB have to go trough, compared to gang members.
Also one of the main reasons why I want to be a leader of FIB, is to make FIB more feared than it is. Currently, if a gang member spots an FIB Agent or any legal organisation employee in ghetto or outside of city, he looks at it as a free hostage, but looking at this from a real life perspective, I think the roles should be switched. I think FIB should be feared when they patrol ghetto or any area that's infested with gang activities.
Since the biggest difference is actually the structure of FIB and how complex it is compared to other organisations, I have already thought about how I would run it and who would I assign in different departments. I've already spoken to a lot of people who have been previously in FIB (ex. Chief of Staff, HR HOD, etc.) and they're all eager to join back and keep the ranks they had helping me lead the organisation to it's best. Even tho I was only there for two weeks I think I've gained a lot of experience over this time and the missing parts that I have as a leader are only the things on paper which I can easily learn as I go, since I have a lot of people who would be assigned to different departments to help me lead FIB. I would really love to be given a chance to run FIB as a Leader the same way I was given a chance to run Vagos, since in both of these cases my motivation & determination to make sure this goes down as one of the best versions of the organisation is insanely big.

1. I believe communication amongst organizations is a really big part in how effect they are. Using department chat to communicate is a key asset, especially when relaying information from 1 high command to another as long as it is not something that is classified.
2. I would love to improve the communication and how legal organizations work together during store robberies (24/7 and gun stores). Doing so would help with the outcome of those situations.
3. I will make sure all of my agents have the correct training corresponding with their rank and tasks.
4. I will teach my agents how to properly RP, making sure they aren't forcing people into certain situations just so they always win the situation. All agents will be properly trained to do everything as perfectly as they can.
5. I want to implement various tests for agents to take before they can enter into the agency. I want to hire people that hold the same beliefs as I do. Our job is to protect all civilians in anyway possible.
6. I want to make sure all my agents are enjoying their jobs, while at the same time maintaining a good and steady pace on capturing criminals and stopping an any crimes that they possibly can. I want my agents to be able to talk their way through any situation if they ever come into it.

Last edited:

Alpha_Federal

Player
Player
2. Your age: 17

Additional information:

1. Leader of FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation):
a) If I become director of the FIB my agent will work hard. In each term, I have seen that there are very fewer officers present at night, as a result, officers don't get proper backup to respond to the crimes sine which are happening at night and the criminals responsible for these crimes don't get arrested. I need members in the organization who will work very hard, who will be very active if they need a help me or my deputy will be there.

b) Secondly, to continue, I want to become the leader of the FIB because I have a strong and confident plan to roll out through the department when I become Director. These plans include managing call signs, adding a strict strike system, and placing people in positions such as sergeant to effectively and confidently run and pursue a strong career path for recruits and trained veterans. I believe that FIB is one of the most important organizations in the city. The bar must be set very high in terms of standards, and I believe I can achieve that if I am in charge. Utmost professionalism is the goal of an organization like FIB.

c) Thirdly, One of my goals is to make an organization with no verbal warning or IC. My Organisation will be built on respecting and treating others the same regardless of rank, experience, age, etc everyone should be treated the same.

My advice to improve role-play would include strategies to make common server rules, known abroad across the officers in and out. I would start immediately by testing and evaluating people who hold high command and supervising ranks about their knowledge of the server rules, to make sure the people at the top know what they are doing, and to rest assured they can make good and accurate decisions in recruitment, and other activities that affect the department. After this is done, I would confirm and approve an effective system to hire and recruit new people. Such a system would include a basic knowledge test that everyone must undergo during an interview, as well as a second Rp test to move on from Cadet to the trainee, which tests more in-depth rules, that would be learned and applied during the cadet phase. To pass the Cadet phase, I organized a different and unique plan for academy training sessions, making it easier for cadets and the Ftos in charge of the academy.

Ex FIB (2xDHOD )| EX FIB ( HOD) (COS)| EX LSPD Chief of staff | Ex LSPD (3xUnder-deputy) | EX- SAHP Chief of staff | NG (2xB.General )

Last edited:

KingDarshil

Chunky You 😛
Player
Information
2. Your age-18
5. Your Discord- pandugg
7. Your ID- 21770
Additional Information

tenor.gif

traffic-fbi-open-up.gif

G52Ev0m.png

(Pandu Venetia)

🐼
Deserving ❤️😍

Arhurr Sword

Ex FIB HOD
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:Zafer
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day: 8 10
5. Your Discord: zafer_
6. Your Nickname: Arthurr Sword
7. Your ID: 14698
Additional information

First of all i know that i have the needed experience and hold the right values and knowledge to become the leader.My work is going to be proven over-the-top material during my potential leadership, and im gonna set examples for good leadership values for the future, if im set to the position of leader.
I think I would be a great leader of FIB because I have a lot of experience in the past. I joined the city 12 months ago.I was in past FIB (went through 4 directors and was HOD of Undercover). I truthly believe that I am ready to take role of FIB Director.
Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB) has a lot of petechial and with a good leader, I truthly believe we can make an amazing organization with amazing people.

My advice for improving the roleplay level in the FIB, I strongly believe that one of the only ways to do something like this is to hire the top-level Agents in our force. I think we should only strive for greatness. Talk with each other a lot, get more comfortable with each other, improve the training program, and make the radio communications more realistic, not people screaming over the mic in distress. But talking calmly and smoothly. I also want to limit the corruption in the FIB. I will do this by hiring the correct IA department (TRUSTED PEOPLE) and make sure all people have no records of anything not worthy of being in the FIB. I also want the FIB to be a learning experience for all of the people. I want them to learn how to do this stuff, and make sure we are still tough on them but not too tough. We all have to learn somehow and at the end of the day, we are all human. We mess up sometimes. Accept failure, use it as motivation!!

Vik Federal

Player
Player

Additional information:

1. Leader of FIB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom