Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for FIB

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChillinYo

Player
Player
Information
1: Daddy Trey
2: Old enough
3: London time mate
4: 1hr ish maybe more If I would ever stop getting harassed by darkstar
5: BottleOvWater#8130
6. Hennessy Rodriguez
7. 116
Additional information
1. FIB
- Because I would raid idiots like ponch and them new weird Turkish families.
- God-tier ERPing skills along with excellent communication and leadership.
- Cos Mans wants that pikachu hoody init

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
- Stop picking ruleplay over roleplay, let situations play out and if an issue occurs then report it after.
- Recommend harder punishments for meta/talking ooc
- You know what it is cuhh

ZackPonch

Leader of unofficial org
Information
1: Daddy Trey
2: Old enough
3: London time mate
4: 1hr ish maybe more If I would ever stop getting harassed by darkstar
5: BottleOvWater#8130
6. Hennessy Rodriguez
7. 116
Additional information
1. FIB
- Because I would raid idiots like ponch and them new weird Turkish families.
- God-tier ERPing skills along with excellent communication and leadership.
- Cos Mans wants that pikachu hoody init

- Stop picking ruleplay over roleplay, let situations play out and if an issue occurs then report it after.
- Recommend harder punishments for meta/talking ooc
- You know what it is cuhh
i think we know who is the new leader guys

David Pluxury

You see, but you do not observe!
Player
The Following Players are selected for the FIB Leader Interview at 18:00 Sever Time on Friday, 7th January.

1. Ash Noor ( amze#0001 )

2. Jackson Eclipse ( West#0013 )

3. Abdullah Wallahi ( ads#1160 )

4. White Phoenix ( WhitePhoneix#9211 )

Applications for FIB are closed now !

Eduardinho Focacciaso

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Eduardo
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone CET
4. Average online per day 5-8 Hours
5. Your Discord Eduardo1#8435
6. Your Nickname Gertrude Pedersen
7. Your ID 4339
Additional information
1. Leader of... FIB
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) First of all i know that i have the needed experience and hold the right values and knowledge to become the leader. I was in FIB on EN first server for a long time, and i got to learn alot about the bureau in general, and got good examples from people like Kayleigh andf Mike West on how to be a wellminded leader and the right work ethics. My work is going to be proven over-the-top material during my potential leadership, and im gonna set examples for good leadership values for the future, if im set to the position of leader.
Secondly im an innovative leader, and i will found new divisions within the department, which is gonna make sure my agents always have something to do, and have goals to set. The FIB will remain the best RP strcutural organization in the whole city, and i have great ideas on furthermore how to develop what im now stating. In my school in Norway i just started studying team management, which is going to be an asset i can use well for my leadership of FIB, and i will have no hassle with curators or administration whatsoever, as leader of FIB.
Third reason is the RP i get to engage in and make other engage in. As stated im an innovative RPer i will converse the agents in many diferenciated activities, which is gonna have them stay in the organization, and enjoy there time there, helping the server in general upholding they're member quantity.
Im gonna have the best possible recruitment managing team to be ensured that im getting in agents with: Knowledge of rules, knowledge of city legislation, non corrupt, and active members. It is my duty to make sure the FIB will not get disbanded, and will set rp standards for all the members of the city, and i will fullfill th euty of so. If im set at leader position im sure im gonna impress

List of ex high command positions - Supreme Court Judge, HOD of Undercover, HOD of Spec Ops, DHOD of Spec Ops, Deputy Chief of LSPD, Chief of Internal Affairs etc.

Last edited:

Jack_Wolf

Ex-FIB Director
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Jack
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT+8
4. Average online per day: 8+ hours
5. Your Discord: Dalvey#8720
6. Your Nickname: Jack Wolf
7. Your ID: 505

Additional information

1. Leader of... FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- I want to be the leader of FIB because I want to improve the activity and RP of legal orgs in the city. I have extensive experience in leadership positions in legal orgs as well as in gangs.
with my experience I think I can effectively run FIB and improve the experience of all players. With my knowledge of rules and learning from experienced player in EN01 I can apply this and teach
players to perform their duties properly and respectfully. I can build a great team to run this organisation well with people to lead in all time zones to make sure everybody, with the right knowledge,
can participate and join FIB to bring the RP in the city to a new high.

- Not only that but becoming leader I can ensure activity from not just FIB but all legal orgs as I have noticed the activity of gangs seems to be unparalleled compared to Legal Orgs. I will
ensure their will be active agents at all times in the city to allow for events and RP to run 24/7 benefitting all players in the city gang or civilian. Because FIB is considered one of the more powerful legal orgs to me, it is incredibly important activity is ensured and FIB is always available.

- Finally, by becoming leader I can emphasize the importance of respect between all orgs legal and non-legal. From my experience I have noticed the unprofessionalism of FIB and I believe I have the means to put a stop to it and improve the image of FIB. I will ensure professional conduct that accurately represents what FIB truly is and bring back its much deserved reputation of being an organisation to respect. To do this I would introduce harsher punishments to those who did not take their role seriously and would welcome constructive criticism from all players and organisations.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

- My advice and ideas would be to priorities roleplay before anything else, and to ensure all members of the organisation would understand this as well.
this means I would priorities RP before winning events and "beating the illegals". For example this would mean more interrogations and undercover work rather than just arresting individuals with minimal RP.
This would improve the experience of illegals as well as regular citizens.

- Furthermore, RP rules would be enforced an taught to all agents to make sure everyone has a clear understanding of what the city expects of them to provide good and fun RP for not only themselves but all players.

Nick Rune

Ex FIB Director...
Player
. Your name IRL - Atharv
2. Your age -22
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day – 4 to 5 hours
5. Your Discord - Sickovad#6391
6. Your Nickname - Nick Rune
7. Your ID - 1402
Additional information

1. Leader of The Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I think I would be a great leader of FIB because I have a lot of experience in the past. I joined the city 5 months ago. I was in SAHP for 2 weeks and and I was in past FIB (went through 3 directors and was DHOD of Undercover). Started from Junior agent in August under Kayleigh's term and was promoted to DHOD of Undercover under Hank's term. I truthly believe that I am ready to take role of FIB Director.
Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB) has a lot of petechial and with a good leader, I truthly believe we can make an amazing organization with amazing people.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I have been a part of incredible moments of roleplay in this city. I have been apart multiple store robberies, multiple undercover busts, multiple undercover tracking and missions. I think it's important for the FIB to stand out in the city. As I said to all agents previously when I was high command. I want to handle everything IC and remain in RP without breaking character. I have some good ideas for global events including all gangs, legal orgs, and even regular citizens. A very simple addition that is needed for a better Roleplay in the city is proper communication with other organizations and good relationship with other organizations. In the past, organizations were always arguing over some simple mistakes and that way, all state organizations (LSPD, SAHP, GOV, FIB, NG) were always in a bad relationship. Only way to be successful is that all state organizations would be really close to each other. There is nothing to hide between each organization, and every week, leaders and deputies would arrange meetings at the Capitol. They would discuss about problems about the city, and pros and cons that need to be fixed between them. Without any communication between orgs, we don’t stand a chance against gangs. Respect between organizations is the very important.

Thank you for reading my application.

Nick Saint | 1402

Neo Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1. Your name IRL: Nehoray Cohen
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 10-13 hours a day
5. Your Discord: Nehoray#2129
6. Your Nickname: Nehoray Cohen
7. Your ID: 1569

------------------------------------------------------------Additional information-------------------------------------------------------------

1. Leader of... FIB

1) I want to be FIB leader as i was a FIB high command before i have the knowledge of how to start raids Gang,family,BM
I know how to act in different citations when i was in FIB before i was the HOD of FTO which means i was in charge of training people and teaching them how to do stuff i loved to be an FTO because i have fun teaching people how to do stuff

2) I would like to be FIB leader as i know i can be a good leader in Jackson term i was head of FTO i trained most of the officers in the org i taught them how to do most of the important things like arresting launching a drone pulling a vehicle over and more i made sure to make all of the stuff a little bit more RP as if we just used to do /me takes drone from trunk i changed it to /me takes drone from trunk
/do launches drone or if we wanted to search for a wanted criminal i made sure to teach how how to not passport farm how to search for a criminal RP which is /me connects PDA to nearest cellphone tower /do Searching for suspect ping from cell number as i think as much RP the better your experience is when I'm in a situation i RP the most i can as RP is the reason I'm playing in this server and its fun so if i will get FIB leadership i would like to go through a different training which might take longer but will be worth it

3) When i started playing in this city the first org i joined was LSPD after joining LSPD i joined FIB i started in FIB as a Jr agent as everyone else in less then a month i managed to be HOD of FTO which is the hardest department and i really didn't knew how to respond to becoming the HOD as the highest rank i ever had i a legal org before was in city 1 and i wasn't a high rank as well i was a Po1 in LSPD which is probably rank 3 i was amazed how things have changed in lass then a month and i want to help everyone that joins FIB or in general as if someone joined FIB as Jr agent 1 he had his training didn't understand its ok i will go over it 20 times until he will as it is the same thing to happened to me and i appreciate the person who trained me 3 times until i understand all of the penal codes and how to pull over and arresting i want to give everyone a better future in FIB as my expectations is if you joined FIB as a Jr agent you are going to be elite agent in a week or two

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. My advices to improve roleplay in the organization is like i said before i would like each agent to go through his training and to not fail any of the stuff if he did he will be retrained i would let the FTO in the organization know that when they train how to arrest someone to explain as if you actually did arrest someone as how to take a jumpsuit how to give wanted level fines and arrest as i never saw anyone explains that and its too bad as i had more then 5 times in FIB and in LSPD that people asked me what to do when they went to DOC i will also make sure each agent know the server rules as i have a lot of people who just want to join the org with their friends telling them the rules while they are getting interviewed that's it for the moment of course if i will get the leadership i will go over some more stuff

Last edited:

Teddy bear

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ruben
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+1
4. Average online per day: 6-12
5. Your Discord: killss#9999
6. Your Nickname: Osama
7. Your ID: 7002
Additional information
1. Leader of FIB

Hello. For me FIB is the strongest fraction/Organisation on this RP project, and current and recent leaders do not understand this. There is so much fun and RO behond everything. I want to Make sure that during my leadership everyone who sees FIB SHIT themselfs with fear.

Here are some reasond why i want to be FIB Leader:

• I have experience, from the beginning of this grand project for being in FIB, On russian grand I was fib on 1st server, and also on 2nd server. In latest english server I was Fib high command several times. I have strong understanding of Fibs systems, departments, and mainly RP. This experience will be my greatest Streanghtn and key to my greatest success as Leader.
  • Leadership: I have been playing RP for several years, Been playing on bunch of different communities and different languages communities, within this years I have gained lot of experience: First Time i became leader In rage mp rp server was on Georgian GTA go 2020, I was Bloods leader later Fib leader and then NG leader.Servers peak was 600-800 players. Grand Rp i was Admin on Russian server. Then i actively started playing on rus server 2 which i spent about year playing on until English server opened, i have been playing from few weeks after it started, i was so happy and exited.
  • Ideas and plans: New recruitment. aplications will be mich harder and as mich Rply as possible.

New rules will take place:

Staff meeeting at end of the week to discuss mistakes and operations that took place, summery of strices for agents.
  • Searching process to arrest a citizen in DOS will take place outside, in better location instead of inside cell with people yelling. During the arrest Citizens will finally be able to rp, They will be given chance to drop everything on their own, percent the documents on their own if the agent does not think he/she is a threat to the situation.
  • Fib will constantly be using outplay like walking up to citizen while having bodycam put on from fib HQ: "/do Agent has bodycam attached to him which is blinking red." Also presenting their agent number on chest like "/do Agent has FBI badge hanging on chest stating"Agent-023". " . This will finally bring quality RP to the server.
  • More clear and adnveced of Voicing the action like = I will be grabbing handcuffs from tactical belt and cuffing you. I will be draging you by the arm. Searching will ofcourse will have More specific voiceing actions and outplays like - I will be Putting on Rubber gloves and searching the person in front.
  • Negotiations. To be honest All hostage situations right now are very boring and same as always, i want to change that as much as i can.
  • We will start using Polygrapg well known ass lie detector for the suspects arrested from the robbery. it will look something like this: - Lie detector is machine which can be used to find true asnwears on questions. - You can only use Lie detector with Roleplay ourplays scenario: suspect had information about fz attack, he is now under investigation and is being questioned. agents will take him to the interigation room and take handcuffes of him. he will sit on chair and agents will do simmilar to following outplays: /me grabs "Polygraph" from the shelf and places on the table /do "Polygraph" is on the table /me Grabs "Polygraph"s cable and plugs it in outlet /me Lifts the shirt of person in front /me grabs cables of "Polygraph" and sticks them on persons chest /me grabs cable of "Polygraph" and attaches it to suspects finger /do "Polygraph" is ready to use.
  • Better casefiles and quality raids. from current leadership i have seen only 2 casefiles and both of them were really bad. Small mistakes like: Different clothes for boddycam outplays, and many more small mistakes can make evidence useless and ruin casefile.
  • New Departaments
  • We will listen to what our agents want, listen to their suggestions and implement them if usefull.
  • Corruption, FIb and many other legal organisations do many IC rulebreaks like swearing, not reading miranda rights and many more. To avoid this training for agents will be extremly hard, we will also every few days post reminders of new rules, and important procedures so theres no cofusions.

• Patrol logs will have different format, much more detailed. I will personally make sure that all patrol logs are checked and POV s reciewed so we see agents mistakes
  • Areest logs, agents will make ticket and log the arrest they have done for each person with full POV and detail informations.
  • Cant wait to share more of my ideas in inteview which will be in FIB if i become the diretor
Many more ideas will be shown at interview

Demontime

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Eduardinho DeLaTurkPonchKilla
2. Your age 9 1/2
3. Time zone CET
4. Average online per day 2 hours
5. Your Discord Eduardinho#7777
6. Your Nickname JeQuantisha Vontaviouson
7. Your ID 4339
Additional information
1. Leader of... FIB
. To get pikachu hoodie and sell it
. Arrest Ponch for little reasoning

Luciifer

Yes, My Favourite Guns are Appistol and Revolver..
Blocked
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...

Information
1. Harry
2. 15
3. GMT+0
4. 4-13 hours
5. Lucif3r#5054
(5. PS. Drip#0801 is my main contact me on that but the account mentioned above is for interviews/when I get interviewed)
6. Lucifer Balenca
7. 8556

1. Why do I want to be the leader of FIB?
A. this would be a fresh start for everyone and with this fresh start, I would like to start as a leader of FIB and build a strong foundation for future leaders and members of FIB. I wanna be the leader because I feel like I can make FIB a nicer place, take away any toxicity, and improve the role-play massively by requesting stuff as in some more clothing if needed, and I wanna be an opened minded leader, listen to the people.

2. Why do I want to be the leader of this exact org?
A. I want to be the leader of this org because I feel like I can improve the organization massively, I will also make sure the people of Los Santos that need to be classified but aren’t will get classified! I wanna also make this the best FIB term ever in EN02, If I get chosen the number of events and arrests will be unbelievable.

3. Ranks?
A. I have chosen my deputies,
my internal affairs team will be perfect, with no biased people inside of internal affairs.

4. FIB
A. Our FIB will be highly trained the best in the city to be exact we will use NG Arena and benefit from their full potential.

5. Advice to improve role-play.
A. We will be hosting ghetto patrols often, we will work with the following organizations: EMS, NG, SAHP, LSPD, and GOV, we will host events whether it’s gang raids, black market raids, and no matter what we will not lose. We are also going to be interrogating much more often. Any sort of Powergaming or metagaming by employees will be dealt with very seriously and may lead to demotion or even firing. The Role-play will be just like everyone wants. No breaking rules, follow the guidelines ect, I will also be making 00 And black ops amazing teams, work radio is only for work purposes,
gangs will be able to do more activity and roleplay will be even better.
I believe I can make FIB a better place. That’s why I should be picked.

6. Experiences in organizations.
I have experience in FIB, LSPD, GOV, NG I have learned a lot from these and I feel like I want to be a leader as most of the organizations I was in the leaders were not too nice and didn’t listen to the people much. I have arrested over 10K people within City 1 and City 2

-Sincerely
Lucifer B.

Last edited:

lmnotkyle

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: kyle
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: Eastern Time Zone
4. Average online per day: 8 to 10 Hours a Day
5. Your Discord: Nozihno#1591
6. Your Nickname: Kyle Zihno
7. Your ID: 603

Additional information
1. Leader of FIB

1.) First of all: I want to be FIB leader because i have alot of experince in EN1 and EN2 and Russia server i started at Speacial Agent 1 and then i got to Head superviser by like a month i make sure we had members in the city i make sure we had members for a store robbery i was playing on En1 and soon as i heard that the FIB was open on EN2 i came here to help out. 2.) secondly i know FIB is one of the most important Organation by stoping crimanals and doing gang raids and going under cover to get evidence for gangs that eventually it will end up doing a gang raid or a BM (Black Market) raid and if FIB isent around for BM raids or Gang raid the other legal org cant start is only FIB that means the gangs will get more powerfull. Since I have been in FIB since the start when it got up in this city, all other organizations have not lasted as long as we did. I believe that I can provide for the other organizations so that they have something to do. 3.) last but not least: i am aware of the amount of people trying to get Director of FIB but do they have the skill to i have experince in EN1 and 2 in FIB i will be perfect for the position since i have alot of experince i know what i am singing up for and i would love to help out of legal org and give them stuff to do like gang raids and stoping the crimanals from getting more and more powerfull so they dont take us the legal org out.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in an organization.

1.) For starters, adding more ranks so the people who join the will be exited and trying for there ranks and make it fun for them giving them something to do and dont let them just stand there and get rank ups give them stuff to do it will entertane them and it will make the org better by help. 2.) let them enjoy the org and let them enjoy there selfs and let them relax if they need to it will get you more members as you are not forcing them to do something FIB has taught me alot and it helped alot now i want to improve other people fun by giving them thing to do if they want to like BM raids and gang Raids. 3.) And i would love to help people in the org and i would love to get people moving and having fun being in FIB by BM raids and Gang Raid and a bunch of stuff that the other cant do but can support us and it will be soooo much fun.

David Pluxury

You see, but you do not observe!
Player
Remember to vouch only by reacting the application.
Any off-topic or vouch comments will receive forum account ban!

Da hustla

Jay da goat !
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRL: Javon F
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 8 hours
5. Your Discord: wocpint#6969
6. Your Nickname: Jay Hus
7. Your ID: 2295
Additional information

1. Leader of...FIB
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
First, the main reason I would like to become leader of FIB is because during the previous term I was a employee in the org for a little while and I really enjoyed the situations and the roleplay I experienced while being in FIB. I've been in almost all of the orgs in the city and even with gangs included I can say being in FIB was the most enjoyable out of all. The second reason I would like to become leader is because I feel like out of all the legal orgs in the city, FIB is held to the higher of standards and the way it is ran IMO can highly impact how other orgs work. With that being said I have the experience and knowledge it will take to keep FIB running strong and free of corruption. Lastly, while i do have my fair share of experience within gangs I honestly feel like I have more knowledge and enjoy being in legal orgs more and I like taking on the duty of protecting and serving the city.
As far as improving roleplay I do have a couple ideas but my main idea to create constantly good RP for the members of the org and citizens in the city is to hold all my employees (including myself) to high standards as others would by making sure EVERYONE who is accepted and put out in the field will be trained and these trainings will be focused on writing fines, adding citizens to the wanted list, cuffing and processing, when lethal force is allowed and not allowed and FTOs will also explain logs and ask some questions about the most important rules regarding the org, all this would be put into a training guide for my FTOs.

I also want all the high commanding officers I hire to know that they are expected to be role models and what they do reflects on the org, each high command will be talked to personally by me so I can ask some questions and get to know them and let them know what's expected.

I would like to introduce a formation/grouping of employees at events such as robberies, FZ raids, and any other events we have to respond to. I feel like doing this we will be more organized and prepared and this will also help with communication between each other. When responding to events I would break up all the members who are present into numbered groups, assigning 1-2 group captains who will be in charge of their assigned group and has the responsibility of making sure this team does what they are supposed to. Once each group is assigned I will tell them whats needed and each team will be given a role during the event/scene, for example at a store robbery, Group 1 will arrive first with agents who will get out of cars, place barricades and begin negotiating, then group 2 will pull into the circle and they will also get out and place barricades but at a different location and will standby for assistance after the negotiating. Each group will enter the circle separately and fill their role on the scene unless in an emergency all agents need to enter and help.

SnappyFX

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Snappy West
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : Europa (+1)
4. Average online per day : 12 - 16 hours
5. Your Discord : SnappyFX#6969
6. Your Nickname : Snappy
7. Your ID : 7052
Additional information
1. Leader of : FIB

1. For starters, I believe I carry the knowledge and the experience needed to fulfill the given duties needed to allow FIB to operate smoothly. I believe the experience that I gained while in FIB on the first English server, as a 00 Agent Unit member, allowed me to truly understand what is needed within FIB. From early on I was given large tasks within FIB like arranging black market raids, arranging submarine strategies and convoys, and leading negotiations in store robberies and gun store robberies. I was made aware of the quotas needed for FIB when it came to responding to events and arranging black market raids and I took it upon myself to make sure that those quotas were met with ease without any issues or concerns from the administration team. I was also high command in SAHP as a "Swat Sergeant" before joining FIB and fulfilled similar duties as the ones given in FIB.
2. Secondly, I believe FIB has the most potential within all organizations to provide positive roleplay to the remainder of the server this is because FIB is involved in most events in comparison to other organizations. FIB is viewed as the backbone of the other legal organizations and without a strong standing, the legal organizations would fail to truly reach their true potential. As I previously stated I believe I am a viable candidate for completing these tasks and ensuring that all organizations succeed.
3. Finally, I am aware that a lot of the people applying can also be viewed as viable candidates but I believe what differs me from them is the people that I will bring alongside me. If chosen as the new FIB leader I will bring a group of people to work alongside me and ensure that everything I am doing is done properly. I am extremely confident in the people I am bringing with me, I am bringing people that previously led organizations, held deputy roles in organizations, and held high command positions in organizations. I am not only confident that they will do extremely well as high command but if given the chance they would also lead FIB well. I believe that this is essential in leading an organization to make sure that there is a check and balance system in hand to ensure that there are little to no issues and if any issue arises it can be handled quickly internally.

For starters, I would like to add more interactive roleplay for both criminals and Legals. I plan to add a negotiating phase before the completion of an arrest of medium to high value targets, offering viable information towards the capture of a higher value target or any information that could lead to a raid or seize of assets would result in a decrease of prison time. Furthermore, I would like to bring back the focus on tracking criminals that are wanted. I understand that some agents don't find it entertaining and choose to avoid tracking wanted suspects but to motivate my agents I would add an incentive for certain value captures or after reaching a certain amount of captures. I would also like to increase the interaction with Civilians as I feel like they don't get enough interaction between organizations. I would arrange events like Food drives, talent shows, ballroom dances, and many more events. Finally, I want all parties to understand that it is a game at the end of the day. Everyone is here to have fun, regardless of which side of the roleplay you are on. I ensure the relevant staff that myself and the agents that I will entrust to fulfill the duties will make sure that the roleplay will never be one sided and our number one goal will be solely to benefit the roleplay for all parties rather than to just win the RP interaction.

FIB ON TOP!

Snappy X FIB

James Giugo

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: kyle
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: Eastern Time Zone
4. Average online per day: 8 to 10 Hours a Day
5. Your Discord: Nozihno#1591
6. Your Nickname: Kyle Zihno
7. Your ID: 603

Additional information
1. Leader of FIB

1.) First of all: I want to be FIB leader because i have alot of experince in EN1 and EN2 and Russia server i started at Speacial Agent 1 and then i got to Head superviser by like a month i make sure we had members in the city i make sure we had members for a store robbery i was playing on En1 and soon as i heard that the FIB was open on EN2 i came here to help out. 2.) secondly i know FIB is one of the most important Organation by stoping crimanals and doing gang raids and going under cover to get evidence for gangs that eventually it will end up doing a gang raid or a BM (Black Market) raid and if FIB isent around for BM raids or Gang raid the other legal org cant start is only FIB that means the gangs will get more powerfull. Since I have been in FIB since the start when it got up in this city, all other organizations have not lasted as long as we did. I believe that I can provide for the other organizations so that they have something to do. 3.) last but not least: i am aware of the amount of people trying to get Director of FIB but do they have the skill to i have experince in EN1 and 2 in FIB i will be perfect for the position since i have alot of experince i know what i am singing up for and i would love to help out of legal org and give them stuff to do like gang raids and stoping the crimanals from getting more and more powerfull so they dont take us the legal org out.

1.) For starters, adding more ranks so the people who join the will be exited and trying for there ranks and make it fun for them giving them something to do and dont let them just stand there and get rank ups give them stuff to do it will entertane them and it will make the org better by help. 2.) let them enjoy the org and let them enjoy there selfs and let them relax if they need to it will get you more members as you are not forcing them to do something FIB has taught me alot and it helped alot now i want to improve other people fun by giving them thing to do if they want to like BM raids and gang Raids. 3.) And i would love to help people in the org and i would love to get people moving and having fun being in FIB by BM raids and Gang Raid and a bunch of stuff that the other cant do but can support us and it will be soooo much fun.
hes 11

Eduardinho Focacciaso

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Snappy West
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : Europa (+1)
4. Average online per day : 12 - 16 hours
5. Your Discord : SnappyFX#6969
6. Your Nickname : Snappy
7. Your ID : 7052
Additional information
1. Leader of : FIB

1. For starters, I believe I carry the knowledge and the experience needed to fulfill the given duties needed to allow FIB to operate smoothly. I believe the experience that I gained while in FIB on the first English server, as a 00 Agent Unit member, allowed me to truly understand what is needed within FIB. From early on I was given large tasks within FIB like arranging black market raids, arranging submarine strategies and convoys, and leading negotiations in store robberies and gun store robberies. I was made aware of the quotas needed for FIB when it came to responding to events and arranging black market raids and I took it upon myself to make sure that those quotas were met with ease without any issues or concerns from the administration team. I was also high command in SAHP as a "Swat Sergeant" before joining FIB and fulfilled similar duties as the ones given in FIB.
2. Secondly, I believe FIB has the most potential within all organizations to provide positive roleplay to the remainder of the server this is because FIB is involved in most events in comparison to other organizations. FIB is viewed as the backbone of the other legal organizations and without a strong standing, the legal organizations would fail to truly reach their true potential. As I previously stated I believe I am a viable candidate for completing these tasks and ensuring that all organizations succeed.
3. Finally, I am aware that a lot of the people applying can also be viewed as viable candidates but I believe what differs me from them is the people that I will bring alongside me. If chosen as the new FIB leader I will bring a group of people to work alongside me and ensure that everything I am doing is done properly. I am extremely confident in the people I am bringing with me, I am bringing people that previously led organizations, held deputy roles in organizations, and held high command positions in organizations. I am not only confident that they will do extremely well as high command but if given the chance they would also lead FIB well. I believe that this is essential in leading an organization to make sure that there is a check and balance system in hand to ensure that there are little to no issues and if any issue arises it can be handled quickly internally.

For starters, I would like to add more interactive roleplay for both criminals and Legals. I plan to add a negotiating phase before the completion of an arrest of medium to high value targets, offering viable information towards the capture of a higher value target or any information that could lead to a raid or seize of assets would result in a decrease of prison time. Furthermore, I would like to bring back the focus on tracking criminals that are wanted. I understand that some agents don't find it entertaining and choose to avoid tracking wanted suspects but to motivate my agents I would add an incentive for certain value captures or after reaching a certain amount of captures. I would also like to increase the interaction with Civilians as I feel like they don't get enough interaction between organizations. I would arrange events like Food drives, talent shows, ballroom dances, and many more events. Finally, I want all parties to understand that it is a game at the end of the day. Everyone is here to have fun, regardless of which side of the roleplay you are on. I ensure the relevant staff that myself and the agents that I will entrust to fulfill the duties will make sure that the roleplay will never be one sided and our number one goal will be solely to benefit the roleplay for all parties rather than to just win the RP interaction.

FIB ON TOP!

Snappy X FIB
I already know you didnt make this just give up bro

Kellvin Miller

Player
Player
7N99FdFhGjXol_SN2a6R11wryDYWpjx_leiiL67_qOtdKdY5Gdad0AAcTVw8NI_QIIzTBQXE6-zZXg_tCygeMNDYxkWMTDA_vNqG9nOmsV59WZCizJer4vEm9NSAyF4EOCs-nC-N

1. Your name IRL - Hassan Raza
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - IST
4. Average online per day - 7-8 hours and always on discord
5. Your Discord - KelvinMiller#0016
6. Your Nickname - Kellvin Miller
7. Your ID - 19007

Additional information:
1. Leader of Federal Bureau Of Investigation
Why do I want to be the leader of FIB you ask? Well, here are the few reasons I want to be the leader of such a high priority organization. First off, I am aiming to improve the level of rp in the organization, like adding new departments or if not adding, improving these departments. I have basically seen it all when it comes to organizations falling apart and also keeping themselves stable. My next reason is because I will be aiming to build relationships with other organizations. I am doing this so we can all communicate well. I don't want to hear any LSPD, SAHP, NG, and or FIB on top. I just want us to be able to work together as we are supposed to. I want to have the orgs. working together in projects and I strongly believe this would fall into the improving rp category. My next reason is I want to improve on myself, learn some stuff I may not know even with all of the experience I have. Being the leader takes commitment, which I do have. More than enough of it, and I hope to inspire people to run one day as I was by my old superiors. I also guarantee my mind is already way further down the road then others, I already know how I'd like to run the organization. I also don't have a big ego; I don't tend to talk about my successes and let things move on their own. I don't force things upon people and some of my goals for this organization are very well set.

My Goals as FIB Director:
Goal One: have all hours staffed. I always want there to be Agents around, I want no inactive Agents Goal two: Make FIB somewhere people want to join, and we actually get some respect, when I say respect I mean self respect, it's very important to our success

and I've noticed over the last few terms people think they are better than others. It sickens me..

Goal Two: Increase the task force in the FIB and make use of the dogs. K-9 units are a huge goal for myself and I'm sure you all as well. K-9 units will be a huge part of the task force, for more roleplay we will have them search the vehicles more often.

Goal Three: More interrogations, I believe this is possible with the help of my friends at gov. and my friends at the LSPD, we make the system quick and simple but gets all of the info out of the subject

Goal Four: More departments, and fix the ranks. I would personally like to have a department based just for hostage negotiations, and extend upon the HR department. I believe doing these 2 things will help how we all feel in the organization and will manage things better, keep it all more organized during hostage events.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.
My advice for improving the roleplay level in the LSPD, I strongly believe that one of the only ways to do something like this is to hire the top-level Agents in our force. I think we should only strive for greatness. Talk with each other a lot, get more comfortable with each other, improve the training program, and make the radio communications more realistic, not people screaming over the mic in distress. But talking calmly and smoothly. I also want to limit the corruption in the FIB. I will do this by hiring the correct IA department (TRUSTED PEOPLE) and make sure all people have no records of anything not worthy of being in the FIB. I also want the FIB to be a learning experience for all of the people. I want them to learn how to do this stuff, and make sure we are still tough on them but not too tough. We all have to learn somehow and at the end of the day, we are all human. We mess up sometimes. Accept failure, use it as motivation!!

4. Previous work experiences:
FIB Chief of Staff, FIB Head of Department, LSPD Head of Internal Affairs, Task Force lead, SAHP FTO, FIB Field instructor, Deputy Head of HR, Director of Secretaries

5. Why you should choose me over other applicants:
My experiences definitely help, but I also have a decent understanding of the rules, and I have more motivation to change the ways the FIB is. I also want to hear everyone's thoughts and opinions. I love feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom