Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for FIB

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Pluxury

You see, but you do not observe!
Player
Any further off-topic or vouch comments will result in forum ban.
This is a leader application and not a vouch place, if you want to vouch then do it by liking the application.​

Aditya Royal

You Can't Replace Anyone!
Player
1. Amine Abdallaoui
2. 21
3. GMT
4. 10-12 hours per day
Abdel#1999
6. Abdel Pluxury
7. 440
Additional information
1. Leader of :
+ FIB
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation):

1) first of all, i wanna be leader of FIB because i have a lot of experience in this org as a high command in Undercover department in jack wolf term , been deputy director in nick rune term and deputy in neo pluxury term, i know how to handle every single situation and all kind of operations in FIB one by one, how to use all kind of commands and what should we do and what forbbiden in each event.
2) secondly, being leader its a big responsibility, and im ready to take this responsibility upon my experience in FIB as deputy director with 2 different directors
3) finally , as you know guys FIB is the highest organization in the city who have the abilites and functions more than any orgs , and for this they need an experienced person who have been serving in FIB for long time and who knows everything about the organization.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
1- as i said before
FIB is the highest organization in the city and for that i will make sure to hire only the experienced people and the people who have knowledge on server rules and other organizations.
2-in FIB we should value the quality than quantity , because if you have only 15 or 20 untis experienced and clever in their work its better than having 50 people in city who's not taking their job seriously and dont know nothing about the organization and how its working.
3-the most important thing that i hate is favorism that makes me soo nervous , we should value and respect everyone in the organization by promoting them to the rank that they deserve not because its your friend you will rank him up everytime, because equality matter , if there is no communication and been approached to your agents the organizations will fall down that why every single organization they need an active leader, because if they saw the leader with them they will be more motivated , more active , and more strict in their jobs

Thanks for reading my application !

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
Information
1. Sushil
2. 22
3. GMT + 5:30 (IST)
4. 4-8h
5. Hard Brick#0416
6. Chris Jackson
7. 305

Additional information
1. Leader of FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
- I want to be leader of FIB as I've been in the LEOs sphere since the beginning of my RP life (EN01) and I have seen how the system works, how the chain of command works and I've experience in almost all of the departments within the LEO sphere (Undercover, 00, Black Ops, FTO, Patrol, IA, etc).
- I've been in the gang sphere for a while and now have good understanding of how they work, what they expect from the LEOs and how to counter them.
- As FIB takes leads in hostage situations and similar events, it is looked up to as an example to other state organizations and their members. Hence, FIB needs a leader who has experience and knows all the rules. I've had a lot of experience in both state and crime orgs so I know how both the spheres work

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
- One of the biggest issues faced by many leaders while leading a state organization that I've noticed is bonuses. I know there's a limit of $30.000 bonus limit everyday per employee of the organization according to the script but I'll create a separate bonus logs for officers who are doing good work on the field, let it be undercover, Black Ops or FTO. People who will put efforts will get special bonuses.
- Another issue that I've seen is LEOs not using commands such as /me /do /try while performing actions where it's needed so I'll make sure the FTO department includes that in their training process.

Thank you for reading my application!

Lily Blixky

Best Leader
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Landan
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: PST
4. Average online per day: 4-5 Hours
5. Your Discord: Voidz#7875
6. Your Nickname: Lily Walter
7. Your ID: 27071
Additional information
1. Leader of FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
A) I have been in LEO for over 2 months now, SAHP and LSPD both times I have respected and always looked up to FIB so now I want to be looked up to and be the most respected org.
B) I want to be able to create fun environments within the org itself with all divisions in my department such as planning divisional events
C) I feel like my experience has led me a long way and what I've learned with said experience and I would input it as a benefit to the organization

1. I would like to integrate a brand new training element with training on how to roleplay, how not to make mistakes during stressful situations and how to stay calm under any pressure
2. I would integrate a form for whenever you do a arrest or an operation/event you would fill it out for upcoming promotions ect.
3. I would add a new training system for the 00's and for the Black Ops so they are at the best of the best

Thank you for reading my application,
Lily Walter

Last edited:

Abdel Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Amine Abdallaoui
2. 21
3. GMT
4. 10-12 hours per day
Abdel#1999
6. Abdel Pluxury
7. 440
Additional information

1. Leader of :

+ Federal Investigation bureau .

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization ?

1) first of all
, i wanna be leader of FIB because i have a lot of experience in this org as a high command in Undercover department in jack wolf term , been deputy director in nick rune term and deputy in neo pluxury term and Chris Jackson term, i know how to handle every single situation and all kind of operations in FIB one by one, how to use all kind of commands and what should we do and forbiden in all events .
2) secondly, being leader its a big responsibility, and im ready to take this responsibility upon my experience in FIB as deputy director with 3 different directors .
3) finally , as you know guys FIB is the highest organization in the city who have the abilites and powers more than any organization , and for this they need an experienced person who have been serving in FIB for long time and who knows everything about the organization and strict in his job .

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization :

1- First of all ,
as a leader and with my all high commands , we will make sure to hire only the experienced people who have knowledge and served in legal organizations before .

2-in FIB we should value the quality than quantity , because if you have only 15 or 20 untis experienced and clever in their work its better than having 50 people in city who's not taking their job seriously and dont know nothing about the organization and how its working .

3-the most important thing that i hate is favorism , we should value and respect everyone in the organization by promoting them to the rank that they deserve not because its your friend you will rank him up everytime, because equality matter , if there is no communication and been approached to your agents, the organizations will fall down that why every single organization they need an active leader, because if they saw the leader with them they will be more motivated , more active , and more strict in their jobs .

Thanks For Reading my application !

Last edited:

Shabah Verlice

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Osameh
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : CET
4. Average online per day : 3 - 7 hours
5. Your Discord : Shaba7.#7429
6. Your Nickname : Shabah Verlice
7. Your ID : 7279

Additional information
1. Leader of : FIB
unknown.png

1. In the begging, I started with being in LSPD for 15days just to understand how to arrest and how to RP it correctly then I joined FIB in Jack Wolf Term i started from rank Junior Agent and growed until I got Head of department of Black Ops I was the guy who planned how to attack in store robbery's and how to get one of the GANG's so instead of paying money we change hostage's then in second term of Jack wolf I got Deputy director and started to making Case files, with Nick Rune and with the time we ended jack wolf term with good power then I was waiting for Nick Rune to apply for FIB Director and I know that he will get it because he has such a good expanse in FIB, and once I joined FIB he gave me Deputy Director, but in same time I was an admin, so I had to leave FIB.

2. Secondly, I believe FIB has the most potential within all organizations to provide positive roleplay to the remainder of the server this is because FIB is involved in most events in comparison to other organizations. FIB is viewed as the backbone of the other legal organizations and without a strong standing, the legal organizations would fail to truly reach their true potential. As I previously stated I believe I am a viable candidate for completing these tasks and ensuring that all organizations succeed.

3. Finally, I am aware that a lot of the people applying can also be viewed as viable candidates, but I believe what differs me from them is the people that I will bring alongside me. If chosen as the new FIB leader, I will bring a group of people to work alongside me and ensure that everything I am doing is done properly. I am extremely confident in the people I am bringing with me, I am bringing people that previously led organizations, held deputy roles in organizations, and held high command positions in organizations. I am not only confident that they will do extremely well as high command, but if given the chance they would also lead FIB well. I believe that this is essential in leading an organization to make sure that there is a check and balance system in hand to ensure that there are little to no issues and if any issue arises it can be handled quickly internally.
yiD_5dBMfPxSH977HlnceVevdDuoWsWaEl_4D0h1Cg26AVUk0_1MFBO-TVzDHJPV8Cp0Cre1g8x7yvC97FASptQWcIttWbUkBVIUIKcWKBagpcfBnmUpA7CmjTsJ3KzslZV75YV4bVRqVkL8TmdgEQ

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in an organization.

For starters, I would like to add more interactive roleplay for both criminals and Legals. I plan to add a negotiating phase before the completion of an arrest of medium to high value targets, offering viable information towards the capture of a higher value target or any information that could lead to a raid or seize of assets would result in a decrease of prison time. Furthermore, I would like to bring back the focus on tracking criminals that are wanted. I understand that some agents don't find it entertaining and choose to avoid tracking wanted suspects, but to motivate my agents I would add an incentive for certain value captures or after reaching a certain amount of captures. I would also like to increase the interaction with Civilians, as I feel like they don't get enough interaction between organizations. I would arrange events like Food drives, talent shows, ballroom dances, and many more events. Finally, I want all parties to understand that it is a game at the end of the day. Everyone is here to have fun, regardless of which side of the roleplay you are on. I ensure the relevant staff that myself and the agents that I will entrust to fulfill the duties will make sure that the roleplay will never be one-sided and our number one goal will be solely to benefit the roleplay for all parties rather than to just win the RP interaction.

I also have been NG General and i know what resposibilty's dose a leader have, from what I have done in NG i know how to deal with problems and how to deal with my Agents.And i did learn from my mistakes that i did in NG that a leader should have patients.
SPI1fL8K2kmh_I4ptJCBIsO0TDe8bCqutvSr6KIBoHTG0LvaTHRRS2A1NaLORpkFo5yrbDEr8sVezDhS7BSYqZc3VQ8X47N92ucqlWqPFTVKTufHk8452Gr4Xr7wV444CfuTaZX2ZFVP772kPaxuqA

Shabah Verlice.

Luka Mamardashvili

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information

1. Your name IRL - Luka Mamardashvili
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - GMT +04:00
4. Average online per day - 8-10hours
5. Your Discord - Luka Mamardashvili#1010
6. Your Nickname - Luka Mamardashvili

7. Your ID - 21364

Additional information

1. Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

In my opinion FIB is a best legal organization in this city and its a very interesting and its a very different from other orgs i think because u can arrest the people when u are off duty and when u are in undercover dep u can check the location of the criminal and u can arrest them and thats why FIB is a different from other orgs.i will talk about my experience now like when i joined in this city leo was leader of FIB but when i wanted to joined in the fib but i does not had a big lvl but i talked with abdel he was deputy director and he told me i needed 5 lvl so i had a experience in eng 1 i was LSPD HC 3 times,USSS HC 2 times, NG HC 1 time but in this city i was NG general,in FIB i was supervisor of HR and IA.i got big experience when i was NG leader I know what mistakes I made but if i will become FIB leader i will not make this mistakes. i know its a very hard when u are FIB leader but i will try This organization should be active i was in this term too when chris was a leader At first everything was fine but then Fib died because no 1 was a active no 1 agent. I was IA member and when i was checking the logs no 1 was working and i will try to fix this problem in my term.

i will improve the rp and i will follow the rp rules with my agents because its a very important if someone is breaking the rules in the org i am not talking about only FIB i am talking about all orgs so if someone (org member) is breaking rules its mean this organization its breaking this rule and this org will get a punishment (Warn) form a gods thats why its is very important and 1 more thing i will select the people who knows all the rules and who knows how this org working and i will try to improve RolePlay like that.

{(ENG 2) Ex-NG General,FIB Suprvisor of IA and HR} - {(ENG1) Ex-LSDP HC,Ex-NG HC,Ex-SAHP HC,Ex-USS HC}

Last edited:

Nilesh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional informatio2. Wt to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1. Your name IRL- Harsh
2. Your age- 17
3. Time zone (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day 8to10
5. Your Discord Luci Paul#3880
6. Your Nickname Luci Paul
7. Your ID 445325

Leader of FIB

ANS) i ) As i like leo stuff and

Information
1. Your name IRL - Luka Mamardashvili
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - GMT +04:00
4. Average online per day - 8-10hours
5. Your Discord - Luka Mamardashvili#1010
6. Your Nickname - Luka Mamardashvili
7. Your ID - 21364
Additional information

1. Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau

In my opinion FIB is a best legal organization in this city and its a very interesting and its a very different from other orgs i think because u can arrest the people when u are off duty and when u are in undercover dep u can check the location of the criminal and u can arrest them and thats why FIB is a different from other orgs.i will talk about my experience now like when i joined in this city leo was leader of FIB but when i wanted to joined in the fib but i does not had a big lvl but i talked with abdel he was deputy director and he told me i needed 5 lvl so i had a experience in eng 1 i was LSPD HC 3 times,USSS HC 2 times, NG HC 1 time but in this city i was NG general,in FIB i was supervisor of HR and IA.i got big experience when i was NG leader I know what mistakes I made but if i will become FIB leader i will not make this mistakes. i know its a very hard when u are FIB leader but i will try This organization should be active i was in this term too when chris was a leader At first everything was fine but then Fib died because no 1 was a active no 1 agent i was IA member and when i was checking the logs no 1 was working and i will try to fix this problem in my term.

i will improve the rp and i will follow the rp rules with my agents because its a very important if someone is breaking the rules in the org i am not talking about only FIB i am talking about all orgs so if someone (org member) is breaking rules its mean this organization its breaking this rule and this org will get a punishment (Warn) form a gods thats why its is very important and 1 more thing i will select the people who knows all the rules and who knows how this org working and i will try to improve RolePlay like that.

{(ENG 2) Ex-NG General,FIB Suprvisor of IA and HR} - {(ENG1) Ex-LSDP HC,Ex-NG HC,Ex-SAHP HC,Ex-USS HC}
I know you will be the best director

ZACK_DUTSH

Player
Player
Information
1. Sushil
2. 22
3. GMT + 5:30 (IST)
4. 4-8h
5. Hard Brick#0416
6. Chris Jackson
7. 305

Additional information
1. Leader of FIB

- I want to be leader of FIB as I've been in the LEOs sphere since the beginning of my RP life (EN01) and I have seen how the system works, how the chain of command works and I've experience in almost all of the departments within the LEO sphere (Undercover, 00, Black Ops, FTO, Patrol, IA, etc).
- I've been in the gang sphere for a while and now have good understanding of how they work, what they expect from the LEOs and how to counter them.
- As FIB takes leads in hostage situations and similar events, it is looked up to as an example to other state organizations and their members. Hence, FIB needs a leader who has experience and knows all the rules. I've had a lot of experience in both state and crime orgs so I know how both the spheres work

- One of the biggest issues faced by many leaders while leading a state organization that I've noticed is bonuses. I know there's a limit of $30.000 bonus limit everyday per employee of the organization according to the script but I'll create a separate bonus logs for officers who are doing good work on the field, let it be undercover, Black Ops or FTO. People who will put efforts will get special bonuses.
- Another issue that I've seen is LEOs not using commands such as /me /do /try while performing actions where it's needed so I'll make sure the FTO department includes that in their training process.

Thank you for reading my application!
Good luck

Lily Blixky

Best Leader
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Landan
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: PST
4. Average online per day: 4-5 Hours
5. Your Discord: Voidz#7875
6. Your Nickname: Lily Walter
7. Your ID: 27071
Additional information
1. Leader of FIB

a) I have been in LEO for over 3 months now, 2 months as SAHP Undersheriff, and 2 Weeks as LSPD, 2 weeks as FIB (ALL HC Positions)

b) I want to be able to create fun environments within the org itself with all divisions in my department such as planning divisional events

c) In my time as an LEO, FIB has been the black sheep of organizations, I would be able to make FIB as likeable as possible

1. I would like to integrate a brand new training element with training on how to roleplay, how not to make mistakes during stressful situations and how to stay calm under any pressure

2. I would integrate a form for whenever you do a arrest or an operation/event you would fill it out for upcoming promotions ect.

3. I would add a new training system for the 00's and for the Black Ops so they are at the best of the best

4. I would have weekly meeting with all my head of departments

5. I would have meetings every week as well with leaders of each organization

6. I would make sure to keep relationships with all leaders

Thank you for reading my application,
Lily Walter

Last edited:

Jr poke

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1.Sharath Chandra
3.GMT+5:30
4.6hours
5.KGF Sharath YT#0818
6.Sharath Rich
7. 29920

☆❤★𝘼𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣★❤☆

︻╦デ╤━╼🇫🇮🇧 ╾━╤デ╦︻

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1.𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗮𝗹 𝗼𝗿𝗴 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗷𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗴𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗶𝗺 𝗷𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝗵𝗽 𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗮𝗵𝗽 𝗶 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗡𝗚 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗚𝗢𝗩 𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗿𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀

2.𝗙𝗶𝗕 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝘃𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗮𝗹 𝗼𝗿𝗴 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗯 𝗶𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗶 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗹𝗼𝗽 𝗙𝗶𝗕 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗺𝘀

3.𝗳𝗶𝗯 𝗼𝗿𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗿𝗽 𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗯 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘇𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘇𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝗙𝗶𝗕 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘇𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀

𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘇𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝘄𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗷𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘇𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗷𝗼𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝗶𝗕 𝘄𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝘄𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝘄𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗽 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗹𝘆

()==[:::::::::::::> 🅵🅸🅱<::::::::::::::::[]==()

⌐╦╦═─🅾🅽︻┳═一 🆃🅾🅿-`─╤╦︻

Last edited:

bazik

Player
Player
your name iRL : aboubakre
your age.: 34
time zone :gmt+1
average online per day: 4hour
your descord: bombardi17#6976
your nickbname: bazik benazi
your id:51885

Azad Smith

exLSPD, exDepGov, exEMS,exSAHP,exFamilies,exBallas
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
  1. INFORMATION
    1. Your Name IRL -> Azad
    2. Your age -> 21
    3. Time Zone -> UTC +2
    4. Avarage online per day -> 5-9 hours
    5. Your discord -> Azad#0031
    6. Your Nickname -> Scarlett Nielsen
    7. Your ID -> 37126

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
    1. Leader of -> Federal Investigation and Bureau
    ----------------------------
    a. I have been in too many organizations in EN01 and EN02 but from all of the other organizations FIB has best potential for RolePlay and control.
    b. I saw that too many of the FIB members or high-commands not using their potential as FIB and i want to make FIB better place for everyone and regain respect of FIB.
    c. FIB has too many roleplay divisions but most of the peolpe not using it correctly and i can change it to correct use.
    -----------------------------
    3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:
    a. Correct use of divisions and roles.
    b. Dicipline in organization.
    c. Correct known of the rules.
    d. More active members.
    e. Choosing correct people to organization.
    f. Being in contact with other organization leaders.
    g. Using ''Investigation'' just not in name of the org, using it in org aswell.

EN01 exVagos, exFamilies, exLSPD, exFIB, exEMS- EN02 exLSPD, exGOV

Enosh Nani

Player
Player
1.Sharath Chandra
3.GMT+5:30
4.6hours
5.KGF Sharath YT#0818
6.Sharath Rich
7. 29920

☆❤★𝘼𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣★❤☆

︻╦デ╤━╼🇫🇮🇧 ╾━╤デ╦︻

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1.𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗮𝗹 𝗼𝗿𝗴 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗷𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗴𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗶𝗺 𝗷𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝗵𝗽 𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗮𝗵𝗽 𝗶 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗡𝗚 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗚𝗢𝗩 𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗿𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀

2.𝗙𝗶𝗕 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝘃𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗮𝗹 𝗼𝗿𝗴 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗯 𝗶𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗶 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗹𝗼𝗽 𝗙𝗶𝗕 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗺𝘀

3.𝗳𝗶𝗯 𝗼𝗿𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗿𝗽 𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗯 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘇𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘇𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝗙𝗶𝗕 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘇𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀

𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘇𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝘄𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗷𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘇𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗷𝗼𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝗶𝗕 𝘄𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝘄𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝘄𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗽 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗹𝘆

()==[:::::::::::::> 🅵🅸🅱<::::::::::::::::[]==()

⌐╦╦═─🅾🅽︻┳═一 🆃🅾🅿-`─╤╦︻
+1

Houssam Walker

😌
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Houssam
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : UTC +1
4. Average online per day : 4 to 9 Hours
5. Your Discord : MaylaWilson#2090
6. Your Nickname : Mayla Wilson
7. Your ID : 44795

Additional information

1. Leader of Federal Investigation bureau

I want be a leader for FIB because i was in my most time in legal orgs like SAHP, FIB, NG, LSPD, USSS, GOV so I know how its going in legal orgs so i know how to deal with agents and everything to let them enjoy being in FIB and also we need to focus on training of new officers because the officers are the future success of FIB and any legal org so we need to pay attention to them in training and give them the most understandable training and tell to make attention to the rules. Finally, I want to be FIB the most reliable org and most active one and make every officer enjoy his time in it and make a very good relationships with agents and be friendly and good with everyone no toxicity or anything bad.

• Make sure to all Agents respect the rp rules
  • Have contact and be friendly with everyone to avoid toxicity between them
  • Reward people who are very active and hard workers
  • Maintain activity in city and in every events
  • Make better tactics for special divisions in store robberies and hostage situation
  • Make everyone enjoy being an agent in FIB and never forgot this experience
  • Proper training for every New Officer and better organized promotions
  • Make new tactics in SPEC OPS division and UNDERCOVER division
  • Add in training the server rules section to avoid warnings for org and for officers
  • Make FIB radio more professional
  • I will choose HC from their skills and experiences and give them interview to check them and also HC need to be friendly with every agents no matter his rank.
  • Suggestions to curators for better Rp and better experience

USSS – Elite Agent | LSPD – Master sergeant | MARABUNTA – under deputy | NG – LT General / Deputy leader | FIB – Supervisor | SAHP - Corporal | Family - Deputy leader | Bloods – High command

Rebel Smith

Player
Player
Any further off-topic or vouch comments will result in forum ban.
This is a leader application and not a vouch place, if you want to vouch then do it by liking the application.​

Khalid Balkour

Player
Player
1.Aurimas Pukelis
2. 13
3. GMT
4. 4-9 Hours
5. DarkGamerX#4326
6. Khalid Balkour
7. 19828

Leader Of FIB
Federal Investigation Bureau

Additional Information
First of All, I would like to be Leader of FIB because it is a Hard Org to mange and Some People who get Leadership tend to Lose it in A couple Days, I will Stop FIB getting punished extremely quickly, I have been in FIB as a Elite Agent 1 for a Solid 2 Weeks and i have seen what Leaders do wrong and i will improve on it and make FIB a enjoyable ORG to be in and Help everyone that wants a career in FIB and i would get them on the right path, Also I have been Head of Department in GOV, and I will make FIB a Great Org, FIB has a lot of Responsibilities and Some Leaders have destroyed FIB by screwing up the responsibilities that they Had, I will mange everysingle responsibilities that is given to me and I would bring Good People into FIB to make FIB a awesome ORG to be in and Get Good Trainers to improve People Breaking rules in the city, My Goal is get No Punishments whilst being Leader.

3.Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization : I would bring people from many different ORG to improve FIB employees from Breaking Rules, I would stop favouritism because it can damage FIB very Badly and Finally, I would make sure anyone who is doing a Amazing Job will get a awesome Reward for doing to encourage them to keep doing the great work.

Thank you for reading my Application.
Have a nice Day!

Last edited:

Jonny Rich

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Jonny
2. Your age : 28
3. Time zone : GMT+3
4. Average online per day : 4-10 hours
5. Your Discord : FrostbiteGaming#6429
6. Your Nickname : Jonny Rich
7. Your ID : 40989

Additional information
1. Leader of :

973669da0e61c6c3c44f39b6186d05c4.jpeg

1. Firstly, I started as a Sahp Officer when I flew into the city for the first time. I spent several terms there and worked my way up to Cof. After that, I decided for a career change and was offered a position at FIB. That’s when things changed for me and when I grew to love the organization. I want to see the Org grow even more, and with my leadership I know I have what it takes to do achieve its growth.

2. Secondly, I believe FIB is the backbone to this city. Without Fib and its knowledge of city protection, there wouldn’t be much of a city left. It would be overgrown with crime. FIB has a great potential of becoming the essence of the city to rid it off all its crimes and mischiefs, under the right leadership.

3. Finally, I am aware that a lot of candidates will be applying for this position. What makes me stand out from them is knowing how to run FIB as an Organization. I feel I was the one running it last term. I would like to implement a new method of training for our recent and old agents. As you can already see, I also came up with a new system to make sure our Hod is performing well enough to keep such a rank. ‘Weekly Tasks’ within the FIB help improve the performance of the departments, like the undercover department which needs something to keep them active and motivated as they’re needed to rid the city of drugs and illegal guns and to gather more evidences for raids. In conclusion, I believe it highly important to pick who the deputy directors are as they would be the ones running it when Directors are not in city. Luckly for me, I already have people who I trust and with ex-leadership experience as Deputies.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in an organization.

For starters, what I would like to do and see is more interactive Roleplay, for example, I would like to see officers using the RP commands more and to give a more detailed description of the reason why they are arresting people or pulling somebody over. Instead of just saying ‘I'll be putting you in cuffs’ or ‘You were speeding, here is a ticket’. For example, we could better ask them to roll the windows down during a stop, instead of just getting them out of the car, or setting up barricades during stops which I don’t see any more. These are just some examples. Therefore, I would like to focus on more Roleplay, as a leader, as well as interactions between other Organisations as we need them to work as united teams rather than rivals.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Jonny Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom