Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for FIB

Status
Not open for further replies.

rush

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name rush
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone IST
4. Average online per day 10-12 hours a day
5. Your Discord Rush op#1577
6. Your Nickname rush hayes
7. Your ID 15147
Additional information
1. Leader of... FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1. I would like to be the Leader of FIB because I have a lot of experience within this organization on English one server, I also want to serve justice and make sure that FIB is the greatest organization.

2. I enjoyed my time within the organization and spent so much time educating myself within it, I am aware of all the protocols and I am aware of the important decisions that would be required to be made within the organization.

3. I have a team of amazing and experienced people that would assist me to lead FIB and we would be able to lead the organization into the correct direction and make it a powerful organization.

4. I believe that FIB should be held responsible to the highest standards and therefore there will be training and meetings every single week so the organization could benefit from it.

5. I will setup an IA program as well so if any agent believes that something is not being done correctly, it could be reflected on and issued correctly.

6. I will make sure that every raid is justified and evidence is clear and extremely accurate. I will also make a team that agrees on the evidence before publishing it.

7. I will attempt to raid Black Market as much as I could and I will make sure that it is done correctly and successfully.

( I also have a YouTube channel and I gain over 1.5-2k+ views every video I publish, I would do videos on FIB as well.)

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1.I believe that FIB should be the best organization and most powerful, therefore I will set meetings with FIB every week to see what we could do to improve and I will make sure that no problems are made.

2.I will also take hostage situations and store robberies and every type of criminal activity extremely serious and make sure that good RP happens and nobody breaks any rules.

3. I will make sure that every agent is always on task and isn’t trolling within FIB jurisdiction.

4. Another advice would be to make sure every rp situation remains realistic.

5. I would also enforce a strict ooc test for every member that would like to apply to join.

6. I would prioritize heavy situations such as Hostage situations / store robberies and make a specific team that would be in charge of leading these situations every time and make sure they are trained well

Khalid Balkour

Player
Player
1. Aurimas Pukelis
2. 18
3. GMT
4. 5-8 Hours
5. DarkGamerX#4326
6. Khalid Bolkour
7. 19828

Leader of FIB

1. I would like to be the Leader of FIB because I have a lot of experience within this organization on English server 2, I also want to serve justice and make sure that FIB is the greatest organization.

2. I enjoyed my time within the organization and spent so much time educating myself within it, I am aware of all the protocols and I am aware of the important decisions that would be required to be made within the organization.

3. I have a team of amazing and experienced people that would assist me to lead FIB and we would be able to lead the organization into the correct direction and make it a powerful organization.

4. I believe that FIB should be held responsible to the highest standards and therefore there will be training and meetings every single week so the organization could benefit from it.

5. I will setup an IA program as well so if any agent believes that something is not being done correctly, it could be reflected on and issued correctly.

6. I will make sure that every raid is justified and evidence is clear and extremely accurate. I will also make a team that agrees on the evidence before publishing it.

7. I will attempt to raid Black Market as much as I could and I will make sure that it is done correctly and successfully.

( I also have a YouTube channel and I gain over 1.5-2k+ views every video I publish, I would do videos on FIB as well.)

1.I believe that FIB should be the best organization and most powerful, therefore I will set meetings with FIB every week to see what we could do to improve and I will make sure that no problems are made.

2.I will also take hostage situations and store robberies and every type of criminal activity extremely serious and make sure that good RP happens and nobody breaks any rules.

3. I will make sure that every agent is always on task and isn’t trolling within FIB jurisdiction.

5. I would also enforce a strict ooc test for every member that would like to apply to join.

6. I would prioritize heavy situations such as Hostage situations / store robberies and make a specific team that would be in charge of leading these situations every time and make sure they are trained well.

vAnimated

Player
Player
Name: Vee
Timezone: North America
Average Online Per Day: 4 Hours
Discord: vAnimated#9015
Nickname: vAnimated Venetia
ID: 3177

Additional information

Leader of... Federal Investigation Bureau

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I have my fair share of experience in several organizations including Government, LSPD, and FIB and a few terms ago was Head of Department for Undercover. I have great general knowledge of the rules and regulations for Leaders and for regular members and believe I can guide an organization very well as it's leader. Not a leader who rules with an iron fist, but a leader who ensures the satisfaction of all its members and that the requirements and standards for FIB are being met.

Being the leader of FIB is a responsibility I believe I'm ready for given my experience in the city knowing the rights and wrongs from my previous experience in FIB I believe I can guide others in the right direction.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I believe that there is a lot of people who desire genuine roleplay within the server as an LEO. I would like to recruit experienced people who have thorough knowledge of FIB as well as the rules that come with being in FIB that way they can aid in guiding others down the right path and invite more people who may not know as much to FIB to learn and enjoy the roleplay experience from an FIB perspective thus, giving more players opportunity to learn the strictness and the joy FIB can bring to their RP experience and the server itself.|

Thanks for taking the time to read my application!

Lily Blixky

Best Leader
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Landan
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: PST
4. Average online per day: 4-5 Hours
5. Your Discord: Voidz#7875
6. Your Nickname: Lily Blixky
7. Your ID: 27071
Additional information
1. Leader of FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

a) I have been in LEO for over 8 months now, 4 months as SAHP Undersheriff, and 2 Months as LSPD, 2 Month as FIB (ALL HC Positions)
and lead LSPD for a Term

b) I want to be able to create fun environments within the org itself with all divisions in my department such as planning divisional events

c) I want to make FIB even more enjoyable for everyone and I feel with my experience I can do so, as I lead one of the most active legal organizations EVER

1. I would like to integrate a brand new training element with training on how to roleplay, how not to make mistakes during stressful situations and how to stay calm under any pressure

2. I would integrate a form for whenever you do a arrest or an operation/event you would fill it out for upcoming promotions ect.

3. I would add a new training system for the 00's and for the Black Ops so they are at the best of the best

4. I would have weekly meeting with all my head of departments

5. I would have meetings every week as well with leaders of each organization

6. I would make sure to keep relationships with all leaders

Thank you for reading my application,
Lily Blixky

Last edited:

Luna Fellas

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL -Onurcan
2. Your age - 23
3. Time zone - GMT+3
4. Average online per day - 10-12 Hours
5. Your Discord - Curliynn#4683
6. Your Nickname - Luna West
7. Your ID - 11405

Additional information

1. Leader of The Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB)

The First reason I would like to run for Leader of FIB is because I have lots of previous LEO experience within FIB/LSPD/SAHP/NG. I have been in legal orgs for 5 Separate Terms which have mainly been hugely successful. I have worked my way from the lowest rank to high command in such a short space of time due to my professionalism and commitment to the organisation. I believe nothing is more important than having a happy and stress free working environment as these are the key elements in enabling you to future success. keeping within the lines whilst still expressing there unique skills and handling lots of problems and issues.I feel like I have great understanding of what it takes to become one of the great leaders of FIB like some before me and will strive everyday to prove to everyone that FIB is the Elite organisation within the city and always has been.

1. Training - There is no better way to test peoples knowledge and professionalism than regular and hard training. This will be tailored to each department ensuring that it enhances the key foundations and effective tactics of there specific department. Whilst carrying out this training I would also like to get the other orgs involved in negotiation training and tactical training as events and certain situations could be handles so much easier if we had specific direction and tactics to follow for all we would complete and get the best outcome for ourselves and the civilians of the city.

2. Meetings - I would have weekly meeting with my high command to see how there departments are going and what we can do to better the already great results we would be having. I would Also like to hold weekly meeting with the division and people in them to get there feedback on what they are doing right/wrong and how they think we can improve to become even better. Not only meeting I would always be there to assist them with whatever they need, whether this be they are short for something and need an extra or to help supervise over there specified event or training session. I believe that showing you are there and committed just as much as they are is so important as it shows that your not only there to lead them but to assist them in the whole process (düzenlendi)

3. Events - I would love to get more specified events put in place both for legal orgs and also everyone, this will bring a more togetherness throughout the whole city and hopefully get everyone fully focused on what there role is within the city and what they need to do to make it the most enjoyable time for them and everyone they engage with. I have good understanding and good knowledge of how to engross in high RP situations and always look for the best opportunities to get as many people involved as possible.

4. Structure - I would take great pride in getting FIB stable and doing my best to getting it back on top like it has been for all my previous terms. I take great care with my planning and executing of all tasks. For me FIB has always been a family you always get (bad eggs) in a family and I know I have the background and will have the resources to stop these at there source before it becomes to big of a problem. I know almost all the high command within the org were 100% professional and nothing meant more to them then seeing people under them and the org succeed which I feel the best people you can have in those positions.

5. Patrolling - I would ensure there are regular ghetto patrols as keeping this area at bay would help whilst controlling the rest of the city. If you take a problem by the roots it is much easier to stop and execute rather than letting it grow and get bigger causing chaos towards the whole city. I would ensure that these are scheduled for the most active times of day for gangs so that it gives off a better feel of the situation for all and will get that hate back towards one another which is needed to cause more situations for everyone to enjoy. Whilst doing these patrols I will ensure they are led by the most professional and high ranked colleague from a department ensuring that they know the route we are taking and all we are going to do to be successful.

Thank you for taking your time to review this application!

Asrin Kovacs

Coding my life away!
Senior Administrator
The Following Players are Invited to the FIB Leader Interview at 16:00 Sever Time on Tuesday (25/10/2022):

Luna West - ID 11405 (Curliynn#4683)
Lily Blixky - ID 27071 (Voidz#7875)
Frosty Paul - ID 30320 (Frosty Paul#6670)

Applications for FIB are now CLOSED.​

Khalid Balkour

Player
Player
1. Aurimas Pukelis
2. 18
3. GMT
4. 5-8 Hours
5. DarkGamerX#4326
6. Khalid Bolkour
7. 19828

Leader of FIB

1. I would like to be the Leader of FIB because I have a lot of experience within this organization on English server 2, I also want to serve justice and make sure that FIB is the greatest organization.

2.1 - Being the leader of FIB was always my dream. FIB is such an organization that should maintain professionalism at the highest level. The agents who is part of the Bureau should be beyond some certain knowledge. However, the reputation decreased because of false strategies. That's why I want to change this and I will make sure that FIB becomes an elite organization as usual.

2.2 - I have been working as a LEO for more than 8 months and I have been in senior positions in multiple state organizations, such as being the leader of LSPD, deputy and temporary leader of SAHP and DHOD of Undercover in FIB. Considering the experience and knowledge that I gained, I think that I will be a good fit for the next Director of FIB.

2.3- Lastly, I want to fix some issues such as the increased crime rate, unacceptable behavior from some of the FIB agents. FIB is the backbone of the state of Los Santos. Because of that, FIB needs to be cleansed and set free from all the accusations that have been charged recently. So, I believe I can clear the name and carry FIB to where it belongs.

6. I would prioritize heavy situations such as Hostage situations / store robberies and make a specific team that would be in charge of leading these situations every time and make sure they are trained well.

3.2 - Second of all, people are underestimating the power of Legal Enforcement. The biggest problem agents are facing currently is the lack of knowledge about the state laws. So, I will make sure that my agents learn the regulations better. That can lead to new RP scenarios since the power is not used effectively right now, as I see.

- Lastly, and the most important one to create new roleplay situations is patrolling around the city and highways. Most people think that patrolling is supposed to be done by police officers but they are missing some major points by stating that. FIB is responsible for protecting the citizens and patrolling is the best way, since you can interfere directly in situations if you are close enough. Since FIB is built on some experienced and well trained agents, they should help LSPD and SAHP to clear up streets and highways regularly. Once more people are involved in many more situations, the roleplay will always stay alive.

Thank you for Reading my Application.

Safy Heshka

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Efe
2. Your age : 16
3. Time zone : GMT+3
4. Average online per day : 8-9 hours
5. Your Discord : Safy#3946
6. Your Nickname : Safy Pluxury
7. Your ID : 34259
Additional information
Firstly I have served in many organizations and made many friendships, but FIB is always different for me because I love this organization so much, and I want to make everyone love this organization

2. Secondly, I think FIB is a very important organization in this city because this organization provides the basis for the safety of the city and is very important for all people.because we need the city to stay safe and free from crime

3. Third and lastly, I am aware that many people apply for this. What separates me from them is my experience and knowing how to manage well, which makes me different from other people. There are people I already trust and know as surrogates with previous leadership experience. and with the experience I gained in previous organizations (LSPD, GOV, NG, SAHP, FIB), I think that I am always ready and ready to take responsibility for this.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in an organization
. I want to see more officers using RP commands in my own organization and people who can run RP smoothly, for example, things like an employee reading their rights, healing, arresting someone while handcuffed are extremely important to me. and if i become a leader i will prepare my hcs for it. and I will always follow the tasks and events that the organization has to do and assist the FIB's involvement. and I will remind the people working at FIB that their bodycams are important and that their bodycams should be on when they are on duty, and I will advise my IAs to check it. and I will also make close friendships with other leaders in order to make the city the best, and I will do the best leadership necessary to ensure the security of the city by following the events and operations that the organization should do.

2. Secondly, when it comes to recruitment and training, as a leader and with my all high commands , we will make sure to hire only the experienced people who have knowledge and served in legal organizations before .

3. Third And Lastly, As a leader, I will make sure that people are really doing their job well and are able to fulfill their responsibilities because it has tremendous value to the organization. And I will make the chain of command the best for everyone (TSSCI,SSC,CSC,TSSC) I will put people who deserve this rank system

Thanks for reading my application.

Last edited:

Frosty Paul

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1.Your name IRL- Vineeth Babu
2. Your age- 20
3. Time zone-5.30+IST
4. Average online per day-5 To 6 hours weekend 12 hrs +

5.Your discord-Frosty Paul#6670

6.Yours nickname-Frosty Paul

7.Your ID- 30320

1. Leader of... Federal Investigation Bureau [FIB]

I think i Am Fit for this as i have quite good experience in it and I want to make the FIB the best and i want to Help the new players to come into the The org and help to know them about Leos

Secondly, I have Good Leader ship quality the main one is the Partiality Favourism I will not let them happen in my term

Lastly, Fib agent has to make criminals bust who are selling lots of ammo and guns in bulk and Leo armors and stuff

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

First advice is to Make the HR to HRT and I want to make the department stable enough to to hire and train someone

Second advice is like i saw many terms but they don't have a good UC HOD because UC is the toughest one i want to improve it by making a some new rules and regulations in that and stuff

Last thing is to Make to department to Feel that enough to Join FIB by attracting them with good dress codes and etc

FIB-HOD OF HR HOD OF IA
SAHP-Chief of staff
LSPD-major of air major of detectives major of patrol
marabunta-Under deputy
Families-Under deputy

Last edited:

tagsmart

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL = tag smarty
2. Your age =
3. Time zone = GST +5:30
4. Average online per day = 10-14hrs
5. Your Discord = tag smarty#3228
6. Your Nickname = tag smart
7. Your ID = 56304

Additional information
1. Leader of FIB

during my experience in the city is good but problem is leaders are going to leave so it is big problem because if leader is leaving the org it is problem for city so in my past experience i am faced many problems in the city and i will bring new rules and contracts for improving the city and making the city as better as i can make and i will make fib is needs to be top

3.Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
i would love to keep the good image and legacy of FIB in this city.
If i am chosen,
- I will do my best in making sure that every new members that get hired has a unique character and should develops based to his or her personality. They will be tested, trained and promoted base to their ability and strength, work for city
- i will enforced and improved the HR and Recruitment division to continue to bring up the numbers
- I will host regular meetings and will actively encourage and motivate each and every member

Luka Mamardashvili

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Luka Mamardashvili
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT +04:00
4. Average online per day - 8-10hours
5. Your Discord - Luka Mamardashvili#9369
6. Your Nickname - Luka Mamardashvili

7. Your ID - 21364

Additional information

1. Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau

In my opinion FIB is a best legal organization in this city and its a very interesting and its a very different from other orgs i think because u can arrest the people when u are off duty and when u are in undercover dep u can check the location of the criminal and u can arrest them and thats why FIB is a different from other orgs.i will talk about my experience now like when i joined in this city leo was leader of FIB but when i wanted to joined in the fib but i does not had a big lvl but i talked with abdel he was deputy director and he told me i needed 5 lvl so i had a experience in eng 1 i was LSPD HC 3 times,USSS HC 2 times, NG HC 1 time but in this city i was NG general,in FIB i was supervisor of HR and IA.i got big experience when i was NG leader I know what mistakes I made but if i will become FIB leader i will not make this mistakes. i know its a very hard when u are FIB leader but i will try This organization should be active i was in this term too when chris was a leader At first everything was fine but then Fib died because no 1 was a active no 1 agent. I was IA member and when i was checking the logs no 1 was working and i will try to fix this problem in my term.

i will improve the rp and i will follow the rp rules with my agents because its a very important if someone is breaking the rules in the org i am not talking about only FIB i am talking about all orgs so if someone (org member) is breaking rules its mean this organization its breaking this rule and this org will get a punishment (Warn) form a gods thats why its is very important and 1 more thing i will select the people who knows all the rules and who knows how this org working and i will try to improve RolePlay like that.

{(ENG 2) Ex-NG General,FIB Suprvisor of IA and HR} - {(ENG1) Ex-LSDP HC,Ex-NG HC,Ex-SAHP HC,Ex-USS HC}

Liza Hayashi

EX General
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Smit
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: +5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-5 Hours
5. Your Discord: Smit Shinde#4218
6. Your Nickname: Liza bricks
7. Your ID: 31600
Additional information
1. Leader of FIB

a) I have been in LEO for over 3 months now, 1 months as SAHP Senior corporal , and 1 Months as LSPD, 1 Month as FIB (ALL HC Positions)

b) I want to be able to create fun environments within the org itself with all divisions in my department such as planning divisional events

c) I want to make FIB even more enjoyable for everyone and I feel with my experience I can do so, as I lead one of the most active legal organizations EVER

1. I would like to integrate a brand new training element with training on how to roleplay, how not to make mistakes during stressful situations and how to stay calm under any pressure

2. I would integrate a form for whenever you do a arrest or an operation/event you would fill it out for upcoming promotions ect.

3. I would add a new training system for the 00's and for the Black Ops so they are at the best of the best

4. I would have weekly meeting with all my head of departments

5. I would have meetings every week as well with leaders of each organization

6. I would make sure to keep relationships with all leaders

Thank you for reading my application,
Liza Bricks

Muz Trappy

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Muz
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone - GMT
4. Average online per day - 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord - Mxiz #4457
6. Your Nickname - Muz Trappy
7. Your ID - 22809 Additional information

1. Leader of... FIB

I'm a very experienced worker I've been Deputy of LSPD, HOD in FIB, Under deputy in families 2x. I know how gangs work and how they operate, I know how to do all the case files for FIB, I know how to operate successful gang raids,Ghetto Patrols,BM raids, ETC. I'm a very active player so I'd be able to connect with all workers high and low so I would know the type of work place that is going on. FIB has so much power that gets misused by players who don't understand how to use it. I would choose the best HODs for my organization to run the org as well as deputy's and Chief of staff. I would make sure to hire experienced workers that know how to operate so we can take over all operations. I love this org and I really want to be leader of it so I can prove I'm worthy.

Weekly meetings with all HC to see how they are operating Good HR/IA Keep peace with all leaders Making sure all players read the rules giving advice to all employees to make sure they know what there doing Making sure Undercover is used ONLY for its purpose Training all players to be the most elite they can be

Adonis Carter

😈
Player
The Following Players are Invited to the FIB Leader Interview at 16:00 Sever Time on Thursday(03/11/2022):

Frosty Paul - ID 30320 (Frosty Paul#6670)
Luka Mamardashvili - ID 21364 (Luka Mamardashvili#9369)
Muz Trappy - ID 22809 (Mxiz #4457)
Safy Pluxury - ID 34259 (Safy#3946)

Applications for FIB are now CLOSED.​

King Ilya

Player
Player
1. Your IRL name: AbdulMalik
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT + 3
4. Average online per day: 5 - 6 play hours a day
5. Your Discord: the king#4046
6. Your Nickname: king Ilya
7. Your ID: 2359

Additional information
1. Leader of...FIB

> Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1/ first of all fib is the Second organization I join on 04.03.2022 in this city I worked with 4 directors (jack wolf/nick rune/Neo Pluxury/Abdel Pluxury)
they teach me how to lead the org and how to be HC and how to lead my team and take care of any situation

2/ I will use The knowledge I get from these four terms to lead all organizations and take care of them in all ways

3/ me working in fib after all this time I think I can do more than HC in the organization I can use the knowledge to be the leader of this organization and Hire the right people to take care of the know members who will join the organization

> Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1/ hire ppl with experience + RolePlay experience

2/ hire new ppl to the org and give them training To build a better generation for fib

3/ give bonuses to ppl to let them work hard

4/ give promotions to ppl who work hard to let them keep up the hard work

5/ Employees patrolling around the city to keep it safe without breaking any RolePlay Rules

thanks in advance all love and respect to everyone ❤️

Daryl Scott

Ex 101
Player
1. Jayden Reed
2. 18
3. GBT
4. 7 hours in the week 13=16 hours on weekend
5. Cpt_Jaydog#0253
6. Daryl Scott
7. 79177
Additional information
Leader of FIB

1.I am amazing at being a leader. leadership to me takes many things, courage, passion, determination, communication, and most of all respect to all . I am one of a few lawyers in the city as well as being a USSS Director for quite some time

2. I would make a strong realistic and disciplined FIB force, making sure people can fully enjoy the RP experience. Also making it fair to everyone so that no one is scared to communicate and share their ideas for any improvement

3. I want to become leader of the FIB because of one main reason. my plan. my plan includes a number of things with the main goal being to create an environment where people are safe and can speak to someone if needed but also with a plan of maintaining a strict striking system if people were to fall out of line. Following this it would keep a strict work environment but also a safe one

Helping agents to understand to get a good understanding of the law and not just select bits of it so using my lawyer experience I could help with any needed help with the law. I would hold events for the citizens from time to time to show people we are friendly and inclusive and will happily train them if they were to join our organisation

Reactions: liq

Steve Scepter

One Man Army
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Tommy
2. Your age
3. Time zone
EST
4. Average online per day
3-4+
5. Your Discord
Tommy.#5511
6. Your Nickname
Steve Scepter
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of…
FIB

1. The reason I want to be leader of this organization is because I can feel as I can make it not be corrupted and power hungry as it has been in past terms with the Favoritism/Being Bias towards family members/Saying they’re better then every single org. I want experienced people in the org not people who had 1 day in LSPD then got into FIB. I want people who know what they’re doing to be in FIB. We are supposed to be the most ELITE organization. I will make sure to give the criminal side of RP a good fight examples: A lot of Gang raids, BM raids, Being more smart during store robberies and etc. I use to think being a LEO was about just putting the criminals behind bars but in reality it’s about protecting the people of Los Santos.
Making an age limit on FIB so people who don’t have experience get in
Making sure that the people in the org DO NOT mess around to the point it ruins RP or the game EXAMPLES: Shooting in the garage or Green Zones in general, Cuffing people and harassing them, Using PDA for personal Use and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom