Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for FIB

Jackson Eclipse

Ex FIB Director/EX EMS Chief
Player
1. Your name IRL: Seth
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: Eastern Time Zone
4. Average online per day: 5 to 7 Hours a Day
5. Your Discord: Jackson Eclipse#0001
6. Your Nickname: Jackson Eclipse
7. Your ID: 1748

Additional information
1. Leader of FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

First of all, I have a lot of experience with English 1 and this city also. I was FIB on the English one. I started as Junior Agent 1 and got up to supervisor in the span of like a month. I helped a lot with keeping the org in check with our numbers and the applications when I was supervisor of HR on EN 1. When I found out that FIB was open on English 2 I knew I wanted to get the job here. Which I did, I showed Zach that I knew what I was doing and helped him along his way with his term a lot. I was able to make my way up to Deputy Director. I was also, able to help Zach get the 15 successful raids that he needed.

Secondly, I know FIB has the most potential within all organizations, to provide roleplay to other organizations and gangs. If FIB isn't around the black market is not gonna be done, or wanted criminals are not gonna be looked for. Since I have been in FIB since the start when it got up in this city, all other organizations have not lasted as long as we did. I believe that I can provide for other organizations so that they have something to do.

Thirdly, I am aware a lot of people are applying for this position because a lot of people want to be able to become Director of the FIB but I believe I have the most experience and am the most qualified candidate. I know a lot of people will want to join FIB when it gets backed up but I will make sure everyone knows the rules and knows not to passport farm or use players nearby. I will also, bring back the people who were in Zack's term and let them back in. I have also picked my two deputies who are both very experienced and have been in FIB for a while with me during Zach's Term. I will make sure everyone is treated fairly and has a fair chance to get the rank that they deserve and no one is being biased in my organization.

Fourthly, I know I didn't do so well when I was the leader of FIB before but I have learned a lot from my mistakes such as thinking a lot before doing stuff. Make sure I don't do the same mistakes I made before. The experience of becoming a leader thought me a lot about what to do and don't do. I know, I made a lot of small mistakes and I will make sure they won't happen. A lot of the mistakes could have been avoided also if I would have been thinking more about everything. I will make sure that I will not make the same mistakes again. Also, I proved when I was an ems leader that I was still able to be a good leader and be fit for it.

Lastly, I believe that I do deserve another chance as a FIB leader as I have all the experience and I won't let the organization down. I was also able to be a FIB curator for a couple of weeks which proves I know how this organization works and I know how to make case files. I won't make the same mistakes as I did before as I have learned from them and gained more experience from them.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in an organization.

For starters, I would like to add more ranks so people have more to look forward to. The reason why I want to do this also is for more roleplay experience and for people to not just climb up the ranks so fast. Secondly, I would implement bonuses for people who get evidence and get it valid so that we can use it for a case file. Third, I would make undercover more active and be doing busts every couple of days or so. Why I want to do this because I want there to be more roleplay between us and criminal organizations. Forth, I would like to increase that people start tracking criminals more so that we can get them off the street. Fifth, I would make there a protocol for hostage situations and how much we are allowed to pay. Sixth, I would want to make sure that all orgs are talking together when we do any gang raids or black market raids and make sure people know what is our strategy for it. Seventh, I would make sure that my agents would be doing the roleplay correctly in searching for criminals. I would also make sure that when we go to atm robberies we don't shoot the people on sight unless they start shooting at us. Lastly, I would want to make sure our ghetto patrol our unique and that we are different each time we try to do it. What I mean by this is not just camp one place. I also, plan on making sure people are following all the rules and all organizations are working together.

Legnd Ali

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name Muhammad Ali
2. Your age 22
3. Time zone GST +5
4. Average online per day 8 hours a day
5. Your Discord Name PARADOX#5112
6. Your Nickname Paradox511
7. Your ID 87000
Additional information
1. Leader of... FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1. I would like to be the Leader of FIB because I have a lot of experience within this organization on English one server, I also want to serve justice and make sure that FIB is the greatest organization.

2. I enjoyed my time within the organization and spent so much time educating myself within it, I am aware of all the protocols and I am aware of the important decisions that would be required to be made within the organization.

3. I have a team of amazing and experienced people that would assist me to lead FIB and we would be able to lead the organization into the correct direction and make it a powerful organization.

4. I believe that FIB should be held responsible to the highest standards and therefore there will be training and meetings every single week so the organization could benefit from it.

5. I will setup an IA program as well so if any agent believes that something is not being done correctly, it could be reflected on and issued correctly.

6. I will make sure that every raid is justified and evidence is clear and extremely accurate. I will also make a team that agrees on the evidence before publishing it.

7. I will attempt to raid Black Market as much as I could and I will make sure that it is done correctly and successfully.

( I also have a YouTube channel and I gain over 1.5-2k+ views every video I publish, I would do videos on FIB as well.)

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1.I believe that FIB should be the best organization and most powerful, therefore I will set meetings with FIB every week to see what we could do to improve and I will make sure that no problems are made.

2.I will also take hostage situations and store robberies and every type of criminal activity extremely serious and make sure that good RP happens and nobody breaks any rules.

3. I will make sure that every agent is always on task and isn’t trolling within FIB jurisdiction.

4. Another advice would be to make sure every rp situation remains realistic.

5. I would also enforce a strict ooc test for every member that would like to apply to join.

6. I would prioritize heavy situations such as Hostage situations / store robberies and make a specific team that would be in charge of leading these situations every time and make sure they are trained well.

Frosty Paul

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL- Vineeth Babu
2. Your age- 20
3. Time zone-5.30+IST
4. Average online per day-4 To 6 hours weekend 12 hrs +

5.Your discord-Frosty Paul#6670

6.Yours nickname-Frosty Paul

7.Your ID- 30320

1. Leader of... Federal Investigation Bureau [FIB]

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

i Have a Quite good experience in FIB in EN2 as I was HOD OF HR in the FIB EN2 in two terms and i think The FIB needs to get more powerful and the People must be fear of that That's the main goal

Secondly, I have good leadership Skills and I don't even think about the partiality Because I will treat Everyone the Same i dont want such differences arose in FIB like favouritism and stuff i saw many one are doing this kind of favouritsm i dont want to get it happen done if i get the LEADER

Lastly, as an FIB agent I main aim to make the Hostage safe in the situation and another is aim is to get the criminals as i saw many people only want the criminals not the hostage i want to focus on that

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

First advice is to make the HR team stable because as it is the important Department in FIB and i want to make the new people to get trained and to make them to get their experience in FIB

Second advice is to make the UNDER COVER UC department to make much stronger because i Saw many people to join FIB only because of Under cover i want to teach the people how to go under cover and how to collect evidences in ghetto and how to confistcate and tips and tricks to get the people who are selling illegal guns and leo armors etc

Last thing is to make new type of log which enable us to get note of everything what they have done and many stuff And to make new rank new dresscodes etc

FIB-COS
SAHP-COS
Families-deputy
NG-Lt.general

Jadenthelion

WAOOOOOOOO
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Jaden
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 6-8+ hours
5. Your Discord: Jaden#2166
6. Your Nickname: Jaden Dikestar
7. Your ID: 2430

Additional information
I understand that in the past I might have made past mistakes and I have grown from such mistakes and bad habits. I just hope that I get a non biased review of this application as I have spent time on this. If I got selected you will see the best and most improved version of me.

1. Leader of FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2a.
I want to make sure that the value of FIB stays at a high standard as intended by the government. A leader that does not value this, wastes the potential of the organization. I know from my experience that a good or bad leader of FIB can drastically change the experience for the community and more importantly the members.

2b. FIB has a lot of responsibility behind it. The more I am responsible for, the better I work. I have spent a majority of my LEO experience in FIB and I know this organization the most. I know what must be done and how it must be done.

2c. FIB is a federal branch under the government, and while it has a lot of power it strives the most when the relationships between other organizations are solid. I am very good and building/maintaining healthy relationships and want the FIB to be seen as a helpful and noble organization.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

3a.
As mentioned before the communication with government is important because that will include pros as I will help to create a clear and simple system to issue warrants for all types of people and orgs all together to make arrests smoother and not a disaster. As PDA will be useless if you can not use the track wanted suspects feature for specific people.

3b. With there being different time zones I will enforce meetings going over logs and times people can be online throughout the day. This will include common meetings discussing logging situations and each departments to make sure each person is on the same page at all times.

3c. Make sure communications with other organizations are tight as can be so there will be no issue and hesitation contacting each other for assistance on calls.

3d. Create a structure for executing a warrant, including the procedure for moving it from OOC to IC. How to identify the people required for the type of target that has a warrant.

Experience:
FIB Chief of Staff, HOD HR x3 DHOD HR x1 and 00 Agent x2
LSPD Assistant Chief x2, Top FTO x3, Commander of FTO x1 Head of IA x1
Families Under Deputy x1
Bloods Under Deputy x1

Last edited:
M

Manas Badmash

Information
1. Your name IRL - Manas Satya
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT +5.30
4. Average online per day - 6hrs - 8hrs
5. Your Discord - Manas#0343
6. Your Nickname - Manas Badmash

7. Your ID - 3318
Additional information
1. Leader of Federal investigation bureau (FIB)
i. Due to my previous experiences in gangs and legal orgs i am able to easily negotiate in robbery and hostage situation and can take down the crime in city.
ii. I have a strategic mind through which i can easily stop the cannabis seeds from growing and all the illegal activities going in the state.
iii. I know well about the FIB as of my previous FIB experiences and can easily manage it by dividing it into some of the sub divisions listed below in Q3.

i. I Will divide the organization into sub department. The sub department are as follow-

•Air Patrol Unit (APU) - This unit will be roaming around the whole city with the Help of Heli and covering the crime they will have the all air facilities and will also provide air support to all the organization in different situations like store robbery and hostage situations
•Black Ops Agent (BOA) - These will be the Best trained Agents that can easily take over 10-15 and stop the illegal activities and the robberies including hostage situation easily.
•Human resource and Internal affairs (HRIA) - This department would be keeping check if logs that no one in stealing from the organization and would be keeping track for the warehouse So that when we are about to get out of ammunation we can easily contact National guard for Ammo run. This department would also be keeping contact with other organization for stopping crime and would be alloting strikes for any mistake.

•Undercover Cop (UC) - This will be the department including the best trained Agents will Top classified black ops agent that will be undercover do that they can know the crimes in city by being a normal citizen but a crime investigator
ii. I have a rank system for FIB -
30. Director
29. Deputy Director
28. Chief Of Staff
27. Head of department
26. Deputy Head of department
25. Senior Black Ops Agent
24. Senior Undercover Cop
23. Senior Air Patrol Unit
22. Elite Black Ops Agent
21. Elite Undercover Cop
20. Elite Air Patrol Unit
19. Master Black Ops Agent
18. Master Undercover Cop
17. Master Air Patrol Unit
16. Junior Black Ops Agent
15. Junior Undercover Cop
14. Junior Air Patrol Unit
13. Senior Commander
12. Elite Commander
11. Master Commander
10. Junior Commander
9. Commander
8. Senior Patrol Agent
7. Junior Patrol Agent
6. Senior Agent
5. Junior Agent
4. Department Trainee
3. FIB Trainee
2. On LOA
1. Suspended

According to the Above Rank system I can easily increase the Role Play Level and manage the organization.

Last edited by a moderator:

Liza Hayashi

EX General
Player
Information
Your name IRL: Smit Shinde

Your age:

Time zone: GMT+5:30

Average online per day: 5-6 hours

Your Discord: Smit_Shinde#1060

Your Nickname: Sara Bricks

Your ID:

Additional information
1. Leader of FIB

I have a lot of experience in state organization. Since I started my state career, i have always tried to improve my leadership skills and prepared myself for this position. I want to improve quality of organization with my experience.

I want to prevent all illegal activities in city. Our special forces called Spec Ops and Undercover department will work together and prevent illegal activities.Most important task of FIB is conduct raids and collect evidences from criminals. I want to finish all raid season in my first term.

I want to increase LEO activity in city. FIB agents always will be ready for every criminal activity in city. I want to work closer with other state organizations because i think thatstate organizations are not working much together. I want to plan lots of operations with other state organizations and want to show power of LEO side.

Raids&Evidences:

Raids and evidences are so important for FIB. In last term Undercover department made good job. I want to keep their good job and add more quality to this department.

All day active organization:

My goal is most active organization in city. I will keep our numbers always high and i want to keep our agents ready for all possible criminal activities. FIB agents will patrol active places in city and they will protect citizens.

james olsen

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL: dejohn

Your age:

Time zone: EST

Average online per day: 8-12 hours

Your Discord: dede2wavy#7299

Your Nickname: dede

Your ID:

Additional information
1. Leader of FIB

I have a lot of experience in state organization. Since I started my state career, i have always tried to improve my leadership skills and and ik alot about state organizations as well as illegal orgs .

i want all of my departments to work together to make sure i have the best term possible if i get picked for leader i also would give my employee something to work towards like bonused etc. so they are dedicated to something.

i want to increase thwe amount of leo on there usually no1in city and i want to increase that if i get picked for leader ima try to have the most active org in the city and well as always having good numbers

my advice of improving roleplay would be to for starters make sure all ur employee know the rules and what to do so they not breaking role play we want to improve not break it if i get picked for leader i would make sure all my employee knows all the rules and my way of improving role play is teaching and helping them understand the roleplay scenarios instead of punishing them for it

All day active organization:

My goal is most active organization in city. I will keep our numbers always high and i want to keep our agents ready for all possible criminal activities. FIB agents will patrol active places in city and they will protect citizens as well as help other organizations on if they need help like ghetto patrol,store robbery,hostage situation etc.

ec cos lspd,ex hod of hr FIB,ex HC marabunta,ex deputy vagos

Jake Banks

Ex FIB Deputy Director
Player
1. IRL Name- Jake
2. IRL Age- 16
3. Time Zone-MT
4. Average online per day 5-10 Hours
5. Your Discord- Turbo_10#0518
6. Your Nickname- Jake Banks
7. Your ID- 24399
Additional information
1. Leader of... Federal Investigation Bureau

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

• Being in state orgs for many different terms and learning through many different leaders. I have put an adequate amount of time and effort into making sure that I am prepared enough to lead the greatest organization.

• FIB has a very important role in the city, and I will not take that lightly. FIB is the most powerful law enforcement agency in the city, and I will make sure all my agents understand the responsibility because at the end of the day without the citizens of the state of San Andreas

• I want to continue the great success that FIB has built in the last few months. I worked under Lily Blixky and Muz Trappy. I want to uphold the values that they brought to the team and keep the values they instilled in the team. I want to better the city and help get rid of gang activity in the city and the ghetto.

• Spending time in FIB being HOD, COS, and Deputy, I have learned the rules and know how to develop people to become the high command and even the next leader of FIB. I will bring this to life by always checking in with my team and make sure they achieve their Goals

• I have been playing RP since early 2022. I Started in Grand RP’s EN02 and joined LSPD. There is so much potential when it comes to FIB. It just needs to be unlocked and the team needs to be informed about the changes and bring everyone closer together because we are all one family.

• I want to make FIB more accessible by increasing my numbers in the HR department. I would increase training and make sure that we are always going over applications and keep people joining the org. I want FIB to forge and create new ideas that will keep FIB up and running.

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

• I would first create an in-depth training program that will help train new players and keep the level of RP very high. This training program I would teach this to all HR so that we can implement this as quickly as possible into the Org to help new players learn the rules.

• I would also create a weekly rules exam to make sure that all staff knows the rules so that we will limit rule breaks but also make sure that we as an Org will stay safe. This will also teach all players to know the rules even the unwritten rules so they will be able to advance their careers. If they do not pass the test, I will personally work with them to make sure that they fully understand the rules of the server and the Org.

• I have always been part of the night shift. There is so much RP during the night shift that misses out on because of the lower member count. I would improve this by making sure I am always in the city for the night shift and actively recruiting for the night shift, so we all keep the city safe during the nighttime hours. I would keep open recruitment during the nighttime hours so we can keep getting members.

• FIB is more than just a law enforcement agency; we are a family, and we all are changing San Andreas for the better. Every time FIB puts on their uniform, they are proud and honored to be supporting their city and making it a safer place for all citizens.

• I want to bridge the divide between all orgs to make sure that we are all a force. We need to all be united to make sure that we will defeat the gangs and keep the city safe. I would like to work with NG, LSPD and SAHP so that all my Agents understand what it is like to work for the three of them. This will help players understand rules outside of FIB.

Good Luck to All and Thank you for reading my application!

Best Regards,
Ex FIB Deputy Director
Jake Banks

Amelia Harlow

For you, I was a chapter. For me, you were a book
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL Aaron

2. Your age 26

3. Time zone BST

4. Average online per day 7-8 hours weekdays 6-10 hours weekends

5. Your Discord Amelia Harlow#6633

6. Your Nickname Amelia Harlow

7. Your ID 38745

Additional information

1. Leader of FIB

2.1 Leadership: There's been some amazing leadership for the first term to this last one but i think i can go above and beyond and be the best leader FIB has ever seen i know who i want for certain positions already i have everything mapped out.

2.2 Family: this last term i was in made me love FIB so much I think of everyone from that last term as family and i want to continue that tradition of an FIB family.

2.3 Discipline: I plan on implementing a lot of discipline but I also want people to be able to have fun while be smart about it i don't want people breaking rules and getting kicked out of the org for stupid reasons.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.

3.1 Structure: I'm going to implement enough structure and discipline to where people know how to have fun while not breaking the rules.

3.2 Ranks: I'm going to give people ranks/roles based on experience if they deserve it and if they can show me there fit for that role/rank.

3.3 Corruption: I've seen plenty of corruption in FIB last term I had a bad experience with corruption so i plan of trying to limit is a much as possible.

3.4 I want this next term to have the best roleplay experience while still having structure.

I wish FIB the best for whoever becomes Director

Regards EX LSPD Major Of Patrol 2x Terms EX NG LT Colonel 1x Term EX FIB HOD Spec Ops 1x Term EX EMS Dean Of AS 1x Term EX GOV Elite Agent 1x Term EX SAHP Lieutenant 1x Term

Thank you for your time reading my application

------------Rank Structure-----------
------------Overseer of ORG-----------

30.Director [Leader of ORG]
29.Deputy Director [ Deputy]
28.Chief of Staff [Overseer of All Department]
------------High Command Overseer ---------
27. Management of Internal Affairs [ Overseer of HR and Lower Departments]
26. Management of Human resources [ Overseer of Lower Department]
25. Management of 00 [ Overseer of 00 Agents]
24.Management of Training [Overseer of Training]
---------------Manager/Deputy of Departments-------------------
23.Department Manager [Overseer of Department] [ Spec Ops/ DEA/ Detectives]
22.Deputy Manager of IA [ Deputy Overseer of HR and Lower Departments]
21.Deputy Manager of HR [ Deputy Overseer of Lower Departments]
20.Deputy Manager of 00 [ Deputy Overseer of 00 Agents]
19.Deputy Manager of Training [ Deputy Overseer of Training]
18.Deputy Manager of Department [ Deputy Overseer of Departments] [ Spec Ops/ DEA/ Detectives]
-------High-Command----------
17.Supervisor of Department [ Spec Ops/ DEA/ Detectives]
16.Specialist of Department [ Spec Ops/ DEA/ Detectives]
15. 00 Agent
---------Non High-Command--------------
14.Senior Elite Special Agent
13.Elite Special Agent
12.Elite Agent
11.Supervisory Special Agent
10.Senior Special Agent
9.Special Agent
8.Supervisory Field Agent
7.Senior Field Agent
6.Field Agent
5.Assistant Field Agent
4.Junior Agent
3.Assistant Junior Agent
2.Trainee Agent
1.Suspended

Discipline Structure
1. Verbal Warning
2. Demotion
3. Honorary Discharge from the ORG

Last edited:

Kakashi Pluxury

Does my sparkle burn your eyes?
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Vansh
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord 1sh#0069
6. Your Nickname : Kakashi Pluxury
7. Your ID: 15849
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Federal Investigation Bureau

FIB_logoC.png

i. FIB is one of the most important department to control the criminal activity in the city. I have been in fib for 2 terms serving the state and learning about the state myself and
I Think I am ready to become the leader of FIB and bring some good changes.

ii. As I have been in FIB for too long now I have seen many backsteps of FIB which in my opinion should not be in such a big organization. I have seen Favourism and Discrimination
between the male citizens and female citizens. This is so disguised in my opinion.

iii. FIB is a kind of organization where the good officers and new commers who arrive in the city want to get a good experience of undercover organization.
This is a undercover organization and arrest wanted criminal and keep city and civilians safe!
I will also make sure that all the new citizens will never be ignored and there problems will be solved as soon as possible.

iv. I have some pre-selected agents who are well experience and well mature to understand the problems of the state and the organizations.
The new upcoming agents will not be just tought how to do the undercover things but also to respect the citizens and follow all kind of instructions given.
Even if they are new for Legal organization all the other officers including me will guide him and make him a best agent.
2868fc-20180729142308_2.jpg

i. All agent will be getting a quickest strike if they dont follow a proper RolePlay even after knowing about the RP.

ii. I being the leader of FIB will make sure that there are not such Non-RP Agents and the Internal affairs team will be working as good as a new great organization

iii. I will add a new guide for the new FIB members so they can learn and follow the RolePlay situations.

iv.I will recruit some undecover IA whom will keep an eye on every and each agent

images

Best Regards!
Ex- Deputy Chief of LSPD
Ex- HOD
Ex- USSS Director
Ex- Admin Assistant
Ex- Chief Of Staff NG
-Kakashi Pluxury

Luka Mamardashvili

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Luka
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT +04:00
4. Average online per day : 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord : Luka Mamardashvili#6717
6. Your Nickname : Luka Mamardashvili
7. Your ID : 21364

Additional information

1. Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau

> 1) So First reason is why i want to become the leader of the FIB,i will tell u.The conclusion is that,if i will become the Director of the FIB,all agents will work and if they will not work they will be a fired from the organization or they will get a warnings and strikes,so i need memebrs in to my organization who will work very hard,who will be a very active,also i will help to my mebmers in any situation,if they need a help and that is a first reason why i wan to be a Director of the FIB.

> 2) The Second reason is,I have good experience in every cities (ENG 1 srever,ENG 2 Server,ENG 3 server) in the FIB and in every legal organizations Fore Example : in ENG 1 server -> i was a DHOD of UC departament (HC),In the LSPD i was Captain (HC) of The SWAT team and Lieutenant of FTO Team,NG HC too,in ENG 2 server -> i was a HOD of IA departament (HC),NG General (Leader),SAHP HC of FTO team,in ENG 3 server i has been a Chief of staff ( COS - HC) when jonny rich was a director.So with this all my experience i know how to FIB organization is working and if i will become the leader i think it will be a good term and i will lead it very well.

> 3)Third reason is,so everyone knows the FIB is a very different and best legal organization from other orgs (LSPD,SAHP,NG and GOV),because when u are FIB agent and when u are UC team member u can take evidences of the gangs very well and it will be easy,because when u are UC team member u can wear your personal uniform and no one will know that you are an agent,also FIB has a very good equipment for example : cars,guns,uniforms and other things.I have people too who will lead all the Departaments (UC,Special ops,HR,DEA and IA) they has a good experience and they know all rp rules (State rules,Event Rules,Gen Rules and others) so i can truest them,and they will to FIB be a first and best organization in this city.

> So i have a many reasons to become the Director of the Federal Investigation Bureau.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

> If we want to improve the RolePlay level in the organization,of course we need to follow all rp rules and situations too (State rules,Gen rules,Event rules and others)So in to my organization will join the people who knows the rp rules and situations,because if i will invite the people in to my organization who does not knows any rp rules or any rp situations,mybe someone will break this rules and my organization will receive the warning and if we will get a many warnings my organization will be a disbanded and its will be a bad for me,for my people and my organization too so that is a important thing to everyone need to know all rp rules and situations to join in any organization,thats how i will improve the Rolelay level in the FIB.

Now i want to talk about the departaments :

1) Human Resource (HR)

- This is a moste important dpeartament in the organization,because this HR team memebrs they are checking the applications,they are taking the Interviews from a people who wants to join in the FIB and they are checking if this people knows rp rules and asome state situations,also they are making a tarings for a new agents and they teach to this agents what tehy need to know in the FIB.

2) Internal affairs (IA)

- This departament is a important too,because this team members are checking if any agent is breaking any rules or if they are working correctly,also they are requesting the bodycame proofs ,and in this bodycames they are checking if this agent breaked the rules,and if they fined something when agent is doing anything wrong (breaking any rule) this IA team memebrs will give hem a strike or warning so i think this departament will help me very well.

3) Spec ops (SO)

- this team members will involve in every special operations and they will lead it for example : hostage situations,Store robberies,Ghetto Patrol and othe operations.

4)Undercover (UC)

- this team will take evidencies of the gangs and crime organizations,and they will help me to make a casefile and if we will take many evidences we will raid this gang and it will be a good for the city,because we will reduce the number of criminals.

> So this all departaments are very important for my organization and if i will be a leader HC memebrs and all FIB organization members we will work together as a team,we will impro the rp together and I think that together we will defeat the criminals.With this all this term will be a best,this organization and we will not get any warnings and we will not breake any rp rules.

Ex FIB COF EN3 | Ex NG Leader EN2| EX LSDP DHOD of Undercover dep EN 1

Thanks For Reading My Application !!!

==========Luka Mamardashvili==========

liq

Player
Player
Information
1. Berke aydın
2. 18
3. GMT +3
4. 2-4 hours
5. oprexea#4868
6. Alan Black
7. 61196
Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD

1.I am writing to express my interest in the leadership position at FIB As a former national guard lieutenant with experience as an HRT member at LSPD and an HRT specialist at FIB, I believe I am uniquely qualified for this role.

In my previous positions, I have demonstrated strong leadership skills and a commitment to excellence. As a member of the HRT at LSPD, I was responsible for training and leading a team of officers on high-stakes missions. At FIB, I have contributed to numerous successful undercover busts and played a key role in training and accepting new members into the organization.

I am excited about the opportunity to bring my leadership and law enforcement experience to the FIB team and contribute to the success of the organization. Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the opportunity to discuss my qualifications further.

2.Professional Summary:

Experienced law enforcement professional with strong leadership skills and a track record of success in high-stakes environments. Proven ability to train and lead teams, contribute to successful undercover operations, and maintain the highest standards of integrity and professionalism. Seeking a leadership position at FIB to utilize my skills and experience in service of the organization.

Work Experience:
HRT Member, Los Santos Police Department (LSPD) 1xterm
1.Lt,National Guard(NG)1xterm
Trained and led a team of officers on high-stakes missions
Demonstrated strong leadership skills and a commitment to excellence
HRT Specialist, Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB)1xterm

Contributed to numerous successful undercover busts
Played a key role in training and accepting new members into the organization

Skills:
Leadership
Training and development
Undercover operations
Law enforcement
Awards and Honors:

[Marksman Cross], [LSPD]

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:FIB gathered together by Muz trappy ex director he handled well but the absence points of the FIB night duties we dont have many personels for Night duties because of that every night FIB getting tagged by Director Cause we doesn't have many personels for it The duty system will be helpfull for us we gotta add duty hours for application example:00-08.00 Midnight player 08.00-16.00 Morning Player 16.00-24.00 Evening player. that could be Usefull for the sake of the FIB i served at en3 on my spare times İ liked The lifeinvader system There i would like to use that tactic for FIB undercover Units

Thank you for reading it
Alan Black

Demir Verceti

Player
Player
Information
1. Demir
2. 26
3. GMT +3
4. 5-6 hours
5. brevvlay#6560
6. Tommy Verceti
7. 70906
Additional information
1. Leader of FIB

2.1.a.
First of all, being a leader of an organization is really important thing for rest of colleagues. A best leader brings best hopes with him. Starting around November 2022, I was high command and lieutenant in LSPD. At the second term, I became the Commander of Patrol and consequently, I started selecting the best officers who are the most eligible for this unit. Moreover, I gained many different experiences in FIB after LSPD. Working for LSPD helped me to work for FIB because there's a few similar issues and this issues also helped me to understand the importance of organizations. When I joined into FIB, I also got a chance to be high command and supervisor of spec ops department. I saw lots of situations around the city and as you can see, I've never given up to face with crimes. This organization provide me lots of options such as investigate illegal things, busts, wanted criminals and face with drugs and also their dealers. Therefore, I feel more eligible than in the past. I always called the officers my colleague or pal who are under my control because this organization is not just an organization, this is also like a family.
Whenever I wake up in the city of Los Santos, I've tried to help citizens and fight with criminals of Los Santos. For example, keeping the city safe and keeping the people happy during all day. I really enjoy about that because as I said before, FIB isn't just an organization, they're also like a family. In addition, I have the ability to adapt to the situations and I possess leadership qualities, as seen I was running a vital part of the department. This gives me an edge over my rivals and enhances my ability to perform my duties.

2.1.b. In the same way, we all still have fun, but when it comes to business everyone is serious. When someone needs help at DOC, we have a unit there immediately or if another officer needs help, we rush to help them rapidly. Especially being agent of the week in FIB was significantly important thing for me because I really focused on my job and consequently, when I got this honour, I was mesmerized. Therefore, I can say that I would like to see the FIB more active in general.

2.1.c. I want to be the leader of the FIB cause of my strong work ethic and I really like to manage the people and consequently I can definitely handle this job. As goes along with my statements, you can easily ask anyone who's personally worked with me that I am an amazing and hard worker when it comes down to the task and a person who pushes to get things done the minute they are requested to be done. Furthermore, with this strong and confident work style and mindset, things will never be left on the back burner, and I will step up the task with all my effort, 100% of the time. When the department will be in my hands, you can be eased that everything will be taken care of, and any issue that presents will be solved instantly at gallant speeds.

Well, improving the officers' actions because nobody can do everything, unfortunately. Therefore, they might need to learn good skills about rules of FIB and city. In addition, they need to improve their role-play abilities. The reason why I said that because I usually see a few officers who can't acting of right roleplay with suspects or citizens. Moreover, there's a significantly important thing that is professionalism. An organization should always be professional such as FIB. According to my experiences, I saw amazing atmosphere under Muz Trappy's leadership in FIB. I can easily say that he inspired me to work for FIB and when I realized that I said to myself "I should definitely be the leader of FIB.".
Experiences:
2x LSPD term
-(Lieutenant of Patrol)
-(Commander of Patrol&High Command)

1x FIB term
-(Supervisor of Spec Ops&High Command&Agent of the Week)

Mafia Akib

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Armna Raza
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 5-6 Hours
5. Your Discord : Akib Sheikh#2434
6. Your Nickname : Akib Sheikh
7. Your ID : 21707

Additional Information

1. Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau

> 1) So First reason is why i want to become the leader of the FIB,i will tell u.In last term when shabah was a Director of FIB just all people left mee too,because there was not any active,no one was attanding the ATM Robberyes,Store robberies,FZ Raids,Hostage Situations and other events,so no one wanted to work.The conclusion is that,if i will become the Director of the FIB,all agents will work and if they will not work they will be a fired from the organization or they will get a warnings and strikes,so i need memebrs in to my organization who will work very hard,who will be a very active,also i will help to my mebmers in any situation,if they need a help and that is a first reason why i wan to be a Director of the FIB.

> 2) The Second reason is,I have good experience in every cities (ENG 1 srever,ENG 2 Server,ENG 3 server) in the FIB and in every legal organizations Fore Example : in ENG 1 server -> i was a DHOD of UC departament (HC),In the LSPD i was Captain (HC) of The SWAT team and Lieutenant of FTO Team,NG HC too,in ENG 2 server -> i was a HOD of IA departament (HC),NG General (Leader),SAHP HC of FTO team,in ENG 3 server i has been a Chief of staff ( COS - HC) when jonny rich was a director.So with this all my experience i know how to FIB organization is working and if i will become the leader i think it will be a good term and i will lead it very well.

> 3)Third reason is,so everyone knows the FIB is a very different and best legal organization from other orgs (LSPD,SAHP,NG and GOV),because when u are FIB agent and when u are UC team member u can take evidences of the gangs very well and it will be easy,because when u are UC team member u can wear your personal uniform and no one will know that you are an agent,also FIB has a very good equipment for example : cars,guns,uniforms and other things.I have people too who will lead all the Departaments (UC,Special ops,HR,DEA and IA) they has a good experience and they know all rp rules (State rules,Event Rules,Gen Rules and others) so i can truest them,and they will to FIB be a first and best organization in this city.

> So i have a many reasons to become the Director of the Federal Investigation Bureau.
3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

> If we want to improve the RolePlay level in the organization,of course we need to follow all rp rules and situations too (State rules,Gen rules,Event rules and others)So in to my organization will join the people who knows the rp rules and situations,because if i will invite the people in to my organization who does not knows any rp rules or any rp situations,mybe someone will break this rules and my organization will receive the warning and if we will get a many warnings my organization will be a disbanded and its will be a bad for me,for my people and my organization too so that is aimportant thing to everyone need to know all rp rules and situations to join in any organization,thats how i will improve the Rolelay level in the FIB.
Now i want to talk about the departaments :

1) Human Resource (HR)

- This is a moste important dpeartament in the organization,because this HR team memebrs they are checking the applications,they are taking the Interviews from a people who wants to join in the FIB and they are checking if this people knows rp rules and asome state situations,also they are making a tarings for a new agents and they teach to this agents what tehy need to know in the FIB.

-Hiring and firing
-Training agents
-solving issues within FIB
-Make sure the org runs good

2) Internal affairs (IA)

- This departament is a important too,because this team members are checking if any agent is breaking any rules or if they are working correctly,also they are requesting the bodycame proofs ,and in this bodycames they are checking if this agent breaked the rules,and if they fined something when agent is doing anything wrong (breaking any rule) this IA team memebrs will give hem a strike or warning so i think this departament will help me very well.

-Checking Bodycam
- Create Logs
- Handling Situation
- Checking Logs

3) Spec ops (SO)

- this team members will involve in every special operations and they will lead it for example : hostage situations,Store robberies,Ghetto Patrol and othe operations.

-Put out a good example for the tactical side of FIB
-Fully trained and heavily armored for situations
-Negotiations certified
-Cannabis's busts

4)Undercover (UC)

- this team will take evidencies of the gangs and crime organizations,and they will help me to make a casefile and if we will take many evidences we will raid this gang and it will be a good for the city,because we will reduce the number of criminals.

Undercover:
-Drug Busts
-Gathering Evidence for gangs/family raids
-Cannabis's Busts
-Undercover ghetto patrol

> So this all departaments are very important for my organization and if i will be a leader HC memebrs and all FIB organization members we will work together as a team,we will impro the rp together and I think that together we will defeat the criminals.With this all this term will be a best,this organization and we will not get any warnings and we will not breake any rp rules.

RANKING SYSTEM

30) Director
29) Deputy Director
28) Chief of Staff
27) OO Handler
26)HOD
25)DHOD
24) OO Agent
23) Supervisor
22) Specialist of Department
21)Senior Black Ops
20)Black Ops
19)Senior Elite Special Operative
18)Human Resource
17) Internal Affairs
16)Elite Special Operative
15)Elite Agent
14) Assistant Elite agent
13)Superversy Special Agent
12)Special Agent
11) Assistant SPECIAL Agent
10) Superversy Field agnt
9) Senior Field Agent
8) Field Agent
7)Junior Field agent
6) Active Junior Agent
5)Junior Agent 2
4) Junior Agent 1
3) Agent in Training
2) LOA
1) Suspended

Thanks For Reading My Application !!!

==========AKIB SHEIKH==========

Last edited:

Alpha Katz

Player
Player
1. Your Name IRL: Alpha
2. Your Age: 18
3. Time Zone: GTM+3
4. Average Online: Per Day 5 to 4 hours.
5. Your Discord: Alpha Kat#0001
6. Your Nickname: Alpha Kat
7. Your ID: 48605

1. Leader of the Federal Investigation Bureau

2.1) Judging by the current state of legal orgs and FIB specifically, I feel that my experience in this city and my personal qualities will help regain the strength and importance of FIB in the server. There is so much potential to change the whole dynamics of the city by strengthening FIB as an org, and I am sure I can deliver just that and engage the community into the org once more.

2.2) I can easily find out the errors and the problems in the Organization and fix the problems of ranking, numbers and Inactivity and Continues the Event system that I did in to make the FIB Roleplay more fun for the Legal organization and the FIB agents.
I will keep the relationships between organizations good and handle everything so there would be no conflicts inside the organization and outside the org as well.

2.3 I make sure to create a foundation for future leaders by mentoring new promising talent that I find in my organizations and groups of people. I want to make each department and each sector of the organization a force to be reckoned with on its own, and to do this, I want to go and find the talent, give the opportunity and help future FIB leaders flourish, in this way I will set a system which will always work, and with people who will know exactly what they are doing.

1 - Not creating conflict with other LEOs -
Having a relationship between ORGs is one of the most Important thing , If state ORGs have good relationship with our ORGs then we will be stronger. Respect comes first with all ORGs with and no bad language because we all are in the same team and strive as a family.

3 - Will Support other ORGs - What more important than being there? If LEOs ORGS need assistant our ORG will be the first to reply and support them , follow its jurisdiction and provide immediate support. If one of the ORGS need help with an recruitment drive for example EMS we will at least have units to be send out and assist them.

4 - Will try to hand everything ICly - I
I will make sure to handle all my situations ICly with quality RP try not takes things OOCly.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

Poke Chan

Peace Out
Player
The Following Players are Invited to the FIB Leader Interview at 18:00 Sever Time on Thursday(05/01/2023):

Tommy Verceti - ID 70906 (brevvlay#6560)
Luka Mamardashvili - ID 21364 (Luka Mamardashvili#6717)
Frosty Paul - ID 30320 (Frosty Paul#6670)

Applications for
FIB are now CLOSED.

Liam Undefeated

"I hate Cheaters"
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Péter

3. Time zone: GMT+2 (Hungarian time)

4. Average online per day: 5 hours

5. Your Discord: Liam.#9964

6. Your Nickname: Liam Vercetti

7. Your ID: 42498

Additional information
1. Leader of The Federal Investigational Bureau (FIB)

To begin with, I have always wanted to be a state leader on EN2 Ive said this many times but its still such a giant reason, I always dreamed of leading a proffesional agency full of amazing people to help me on any issues that we may face.

Secondly, I want to make sure FIB is democratic and accepts everyone within it, I have seen some recent troubles with accepting certain people into FIB These past terms and I would like to fix those issues by stepping up to be an amazing director, not to mention the fact of course that I wanted all of my friends to experience my leaderships again as I have been seeing some messages in my inbox that made me a bit emotional when looking at my past on EN2, or when I visited them in their organization and I was around so many people who were telling me how much they miss me as a leader friend and companionship.

Finally, I want to make things right, with both myself the administration and the community, What I have done in the past I regret so much for so many reasons I cannot even list here, But I want to make this right. I want to step up the FIB and become a Director to show the community the golden ages of my leaderships and that the stories told about me were, true. I want to appologise for any actions in my past and make it right by becoming director again in conclusion.

As a starter, I have seen a lot of good FIB related RP like busts deep undercover people in gangs and so much more during my time, but they almost feel like their not deeply RP'd enough. For example all of the evidence gathering of a gang leads to FIB raiding their head quarters but I think it would be so much cooler if we put more RP into these raids instead of doing them for a hoodie, I want to RP raids out so greatly that it can include other things like ghetto patrols in it for example, Not only will I gather the evidence on the gangs I will have to locate their headquarters so story wise it will make sense for me to conduct ghetto patrols and where I see the most acitvity of the gang with their vehicles and people (Obviously gang HQS) I can in story conclude that as their HQ and carry out a raid on them. I would also appriciate seeing some changes in raids themselves, instead of just simply going to the HQ shooting the gangs and scriptly taking their ammo I would want to see people breaking trunks more and arresting suspicous individuals who look similar to the gang we are raiding. That is my advice on imporving the RP inside of FIB.

Dear Curators/Readers, Thank you so much for reading my applications

Finally, I would like to share some proof that what I am saying is true and it is the people and my old friends who made me apply not my own ambiption.

liq

Player
Player
1. Berke aydın
2. 18
3. GMT +3
4. 2-4 hours
5. oprexea#4868
6. Alan Prost
7. 61196
Additional information
1. Leader of FIB

1.I ve been to FIB before FIB was My Favorite Legal Org The employees were always the most qualified employees of The city From All Over The Legal Orgs
2.I won't be choking myself with numerous ego while im in FIB ill be helpfull and easygoing on new employees
3.I know How To create a Casefile i know how to make the raids in my opinion i think i can lead the Whole Team And Legal Orgs Due To my Experience
Work Experience:
1.LT National Guard(NG) 15xdays

Senior Patrol Officer, Los Santos Police Department (LSPD) 12xdays
(DHOD)Captain Of HRT ,Los Santos Police Department(LSPD)20xdays
HRT Specialist, Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB)10xdays
HOD Of HR,Federal Investigation Bureau(FIB)15xdays
Brigadier General,National Guard(NG) 10xdays
Chief Of Staff(LSPD)14xdays{Until The Disband]
Chief Of Staff(LSPD)Currently
Skills:
Leadership
Training and development
Undercover operations
Law enforcement
Awards and Honors:

[Marksman Cross], [LSPD]
[Agent Of The Week], [FIB

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:FIB employees has the widest juridiction Due To That they need to Learn Most Of The Laws İll work with experienced with qualified employees we will be giving chances to new employees so They Could Learn Our Business Too

1) Human Resource (HR)

- HR They will check apps respond to the applicants they will train unexperienced employees They will Maintain The system in FIB

-Checking the apps
-Hiring and firing
-Training agents
-Fixing the problems Of the employees between each other or with other legal orgs

2) Internal affairs (IA)

- IA will prevent The corruption İnside The FIB so They Will make sure everyone following the order and making their jobs not neglecting them

-Checking Bodycam
- Checking Logs

3) Special operations (Spec Ops)

- this team members will Lead in Ammo Runs and Some Of the other ops
-They Will Trace Wanted Suspects

4)Undercover (UC)

- They Will Collect Evidence Against The Gangs They Will Cooperate With LSPD and SAHP Investigation Bureaus to easily Collect Evidence

Undercover:
-Gathering Evidence for gangs/family raids
-UC busts

5(OO Agents)
-The Most Experienced UC employees will serve as OO agents They have access on the top secret files and they will collect evidence due to their 00 profiency

-Collecting evidences due to casefile
-Roam around As Undercover
6)Drug Enforcement Administration(DEA)
-They are responsible From All Forms Of Drugs They are Putting the poison Dealers Behind The Bars

-Responsible From Cannabis Bust
-Responsible From Drug busts

30) Director
29) Deputy Director
28)Federal Attorney
27) Chief of Staff
26) OO Handler
25)HOD
24)DHOD
23) OO Agent
22) Supervisor
21) Specialist of Department
20)Senior Black Ops
19)Black Ops
18)Senior HR
17)Senior İA
16) Senior DEA
15)Senior Elite Special Operative
14)Elite Special Operative
13) Elite Agent
12)Supervisory Special Agent
11)Senior Special Agent
10) Supervisory Field agent
9) Senior Field Agent
8) Field Agent
7)Assistant Field Agent
6) Junior Agent
5)Assistant Junior Agent
4) Trainee Agent
3) New Trainee Agent
2) LOA
1) Suspended

Thank you for reading it
Alan Prost

Daisy Pluxury

EX Curator Of NG
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL Jaxon

2. Your age 26

3. Time zone BST

4. Average online per day 7-8 hours weekdays 6-10 hours weekends

5. Your Discord jaxon Harlow#1101

6. Your Nickname Jaxon Harlow

7. Your ID 60153

Additional information

1. Leader of FIB

2.1 Leadership: There's been some amazing leadership for the first term to this last one but i think i can go above and beyond and be the best leader FIB has ever seen i know who i want for certain positions already i have everything mapped out.

2.2 Family: this last term i was in made me love FIB so much I think of everyone from that last term as family and i want to continue that tradition of an FIB family.

2.3 Discipline: I plan on implementing a lot of discipline but I also want people to be able to have fun while be smart about it i don't want people breaking rules and getting kicked out of the org for stupid reasons.

3.1 Structure: I'm going to implement enough structure and discipline to where people know how to have fun while not breaking the rules.

3.2 Ranks: I'm going to give people ranks/roles based on experience if they deserve it and if they can show me there fit for that role/rank.

3.3 Corruption: I've seen plenty of corruption in FIB last term I had a bad experience with corruption so i plan of trying to limit is a much as possible.

3.4 I want this next term to have the best roleplay experience while still having structure.

I wish FIB the best for whoever becomes Director

Regards EX LSPD Major Of Patrol 2x Terms EX NG LT Colonel 1x Term EX FIB HOD Spec Ops 1x Term EX EMS Dean Of AS 1x Term EX GOV Elite Agent 1x Term EX SAHP Lieutenant 1x Term

------------Rank Structure-----------
------------Overseer of ORG-----------

30.Director [Leader of ORG]
29.Deputy Director [ Deputy]
28.Chief of Staff [Overseer of All Department]
------------High Command Overseer ---------
27. Management of Internal Affairs [ Overseer of HR and Lower Departments]
26. Management of Human resources [ Overseer of Lower Department]
25. Management of 00 [ Overseer of 00 Agents]
24.Management of Training [Overseer of Training]
---------------Manager/Deputy of Departments-------------------
23.Department Manager [Overseer of Department] [ Spec Ops/ DEA/ Detectives]
22.Deputy Manager of IA [ Deputy Overseer of HR and Lower Departments]
21.Deputy Manager of HR [ Deputy Overseer of Lower Departments]
20.Deputy Manager of 00 [ Deputy Overseer of 00 Agents]
19.Deputy Manager of Training [ Deputy Overseer of Training]
18.Deputy Manager of Department [ Deputy Overseer of Departments] [ Spec Ops/ DEA/ Detectives]
-------High-Command----------
17.Supervisor of Department [ Spec Ops/ DEA/ Detectives]
16.Specialist of Department [ Spec Ops/ DEA/ Detectives]
15. 00 Agent
---------Non High-Command--------------
14.Senior Elite Special Agent
13.Elite Special Agent
12.Elite Agent
11.Supervisory Special Agent
10.Senior Special Agent
9.Special Agent
8.Supervisory Field Agent
7.Senior Field Agent
6.Field Agent
5.Assistant Field Agent
4.Junior Agent
3.Assistant Junior Agent
2.Trainee Agent
1.Suspended

Discipline Structure
1. Verbal Warning
2. Demotion
3. Honorary Discharge from the ORG

M

Manas Badmash

Information
1. Your name IRL - Manas Satya
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT +5.30
4. Average online per day - 6hrs - 8hrs
5. Your Discord - Manas#0343
6. Your Nickname - Manas Badmash

7. Your ID - 3318
Additional information
1. Leader of Federal investigation bureau (FIB)
i. Due to my previous experiences in gangs and legal orgs i am able to easily negotiate in robbery and hostage situation and can take down the crime in city.
ii. I have a strategic mind through which i can easily stop the cannabis seeds from growing and all the illegal activities going in the state.
iii. I know well about the FIB as of my previous FIB experiences and can easily manage it by dividing it into some of the sub divisions listed below in Q3.

i. I Will divide the organization into sub department. The sub department are as follow-

•Federal Task Force (FTF) -This Department will be concerned upon issues of state corruption and will be headed by a lawyer
•00 Agent - This Department will be the ones who can go undercover and collect information and arrest the ones who are dealing in illegal weapons while being undercover.

•Black Ops Agent (BOA) - These will be the Best trained Agents that can easily take over 10-15 and stop the illegal activities and the robberies including hostage situation easily.
•Human resource and Internal affairs (HRIA) - This department would be keeping check if logs that no one in stealing from the organization and would be keeping track for the warehouse So that when we are about to get out of ammunation we can easily contact National guard for Ammo run. This department would also be keeping contact with other organization for stopping crime and would be alloting strikes for any mistake.

•Undercover Cop (UC) - This will be the department including the best trained Agents will Top classified black ops agent that will be undercover do that they can know the crimes in city by being a normal citizen but a crime investigator
ii. I have a rank system for FIB -
30. Director
29. Deputy Director
28. Chief Of Staff
27. 00 Handler
26. Head of Department
25. Deputy Head of Department
24. Supervisor of Department
23. Senior 00 Handler
22. Senior Black ops agent
21. Senior Undercover agent
20. Supervisory Black ops agent
19. Supervisory Undercover agent
18. Junior Black ops agent
17. Junior Undercover agent
16. Black ops agent
15. Undercover agent
14. Senior specialist
13. Supervisory specialist
12. Junior specialist
11. Specialist
10. Senior Elite agent
9. Elite SSA agent
8. Junior Elite agent
7. Elite agent
6. Senior Agent
5. Junior Agent
4. Department Trainee
3. Trainee
2. On LOA
1. Suspended

According to the Above Rank system I can easily increase the Role Play Level and manage the organization.

Top Bottom