Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for FIB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dedha Jii

Ex-SAHP Sheriff en2
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Himanshu Dedha
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : +5:30 IST
4. Average online per day : 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord : TOXIC_BOY_#8893
6. Your Nickname : Dedha Jiii
7. Your ID : 14199

Additional information

1. Leader of FIB - FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- As of late I’ve seen many issues with organizations including low activity during night and when there are still plenty of people in the city which RP situations can be created, I want to bring back a high activity rate during all times of the day with set numbers and using those to achieve higher goals.

- As I have been in FIB before but not for a long time I know how to / What to do in every division and know how to run them and respond to any situation As I have achieved many goals in the short time.

-Because I want to take this organisation onto whole new other level as this organisation is the most important of all other orginisation and as i also have experience of being a leader and how to handle any org

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

-Work better with other Leo’s better communication is key more leader meetings is a must and so is joint training this will help all orgs better there rp as there will be more rp interactions which can help the city.

- I will make sure everyone is treated equally and is shown respect no matter what your position is in the org.

Thank you very much for your time

Gio Jimko

Lead Never Follow
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Gio
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - +04:00
4. Average online per day - 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord - GiØ#2667
6. Your Nickname - Gio Jimko
7. Your ID - 40851

Additional information

1. Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

First of course to be a good leader u need 3 things which is : experience,knowledge of the rules and good activity.

I have a good and enough experience in FIB and all state orgs in every cities,which is EN 1,EN 2 and also EN 3,In EN 1 in FIB i was a DHOD of UC,LSPD - Head of Swat and HR team,In EN 2 i has been deputy director of FIB,LT General in NG and USS Director in GOV,also in EN 3 i has been chief of staff in FIB,also LSPD chief of staff,SAHP HR head,so as u can see i am experienced person in state orgs and in FIB.

About Activity,i am gonna take people as a HC who know very well how to FIB is working,also they have to know all the rules which is state rules,event rules,gen rules and others,we will gonna make 25 raids in 2 terms,we will get many evidences,we will get new people and we will attend all situations,so i think if i will become the leader there will be a good activity from my agents.

Last part : let's speak about knowledge,as i said if a person has a good knowledge about the rules,people and rp situations, he can be a good leader,good agent or player,so i know all this staff,i know how to make a casefile,i know how to make a valid evidence and how to be a good leader.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

For me that question is interesting,so RP is very important thing in every organizations it will be state org or crime,if any org will gonna break any RP rule,just leader will gonna get in trouble verbal or full warning,what i saw in yips term there was a big corruption,actually it was about Gen rule 6.10 and he was corrupted,he was trying to make a conversation with gang leader to get the evidences which is very dangerous,also for that he got disbanded,also i saw many forums about state rule 5.5 FIB got many times in trouble because of that rule,so if i will be a director that will not gonna happen again and i am not gonna do same mistakes,we will be so active everyday we will gonna make a bm raids,gang raids and we will gonna attend all the situations,so that how i am gonna improve rp in FIB.

Thanks for a reading my application ❤️

FIB | Ex Deputy Director > NG | Ex LT.General

Shan Albertus

𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 : 𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚 & 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞
Player
1. Your name IRL = Abdel
2. Your age = 21
3. Time zone = UTC+01:00
4. Average online per day = 8 - 10
5. Your Discord = Abdel#1999
6. Your Nickname = Abdel Pluxury
7. Your ID = 440

1. Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

First of all, I was working for the FIB for more than year now, as an ex-leader and deputy leader for most of EN2 FIB directors, I developed my skills, my knowledge about the FIB to the highest level that I can handle all kind of operations in this Org with a successful result, and learned from some mistakes that I did before.

2) secondly, FIB one of the powerful organizations in the city more than too many organizations, we always need an experienced person who have enough knowledge and served for many terms so he can handle this organization.

3) finally, FIB was always my favorite organization of all time, as I enjoy Role playing as an undercover agent, and dealing with casefiles and raids and all other spec-ops.

3.Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.

1) For the past few months that I worked in the FIB, I saw that there are too many ranks are useless and pretty same as some ranks, so I believe that I will try to make some changes in the ranking system and the abilities of each rank.

2) FIB can improve the RP in the city and make a fun Environnement, and I will do my best as Leader to make the Role play more enjoyable in the city.

3) New Training system will be applied; we will be including the city rules as well to avoid the rules breaks and improve the knowledge of agents about FIB and city rules.

4) I know that we got to be strict in the org and punishing people for their mistakes, but for me, as I saw in the last few months, people getting angry and mad and leaving the org for some simple mistakes that they are getting punished for, so i will try to give them like a "Verbal Warning or a second chance" first so they can know their faults.

Thank you guys, for reading my application, and hope the best to everyone ❤️

Abdel Pluxury.
Abdel ++ 😍

Cam Vercetti

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Cameron
GMT+1
8-9 hours more on weekends
Cam Walker|92216
Cam walker
1. Leader of FIB

2. I want to be leader of FIB bc I was in FIB just before it got disbanded. I was supervisor of department for IA and I know all the different department in FiB
A another reason I want to be leader is bc I’ve got experience in every legal organisation in most legal organisations I was a HC so I think I know the rules pretty good
Another reason I want to be leader is I’ll make people HC if they got proof of being a HC in fib before and I’ll make sure to give deputy to people what has a lot experience in FIB.

3. I can improve roleplay by helping every other organisation with stuff if they need help. We will respond to every global call and Atm robbery what’s in the city. If I got leader and they was a store robbery I would make sure to get the hostage safe and sound and take them to EMS to get checked out

lotaniv

salamanca did salamanca money salamanca blood
Player
  1. Your name IRL = Lotan
  2. Your age = 18
  3. Time zone = GMT +3
  4. Average online per day = 8 to 9
  5. Your Discord = lotaniv☂ or lotaniv
  6. Your Nickname = lotan niv
  7. Your ID = 749
Additional information

1. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

First of all, I was working for the FIB for more than year now, as an ex-leader and deputy leader for most of EN2 FIB directors, I developed my skills, my knowledge about the FIB to the highest level that I can handle all kind of operations in this Org with a successful result, and learned from some mistakes that I did before.

2) secondly, FIB one of the powerful organizations in the city more than too many organizations, we always need an experienced person who have enough knowledge and served for many terms so he can handle this organization.

3) finally, FIB was always my favorite organization of all time, as I enjoy Role playing as an undercover agent, and dealing with casefiles and raids and all other spec-ops.

1)
For the past few months that I worked in the FIB, I saw that there are too many ranks are useless and pretty same as some ranks, so I believe that I will try to make some changes in the ranking system and the abilities of each rank.

2) FIB can improve the RP in the city and make a fun Environnement, and I will do my best as Leader to make the Role play more enjoyable in the city.

3) New Training system will be applied; we will be including the city rules as well to avoid the rules breaks and improve the knowledge of agents about FIB and city rules.

4) I know that we got to be strict in the org and punishing people for their mistakes, but for me, as I saw in the last few months, people getting angry and mad and leaving the org for some simple mistakes that they are getting punished for, so i will try to give them like a "Verbal Warning or a second chance" first so they can know their faults.

Thank you guys, and hope the best to everyone
❤️

Dimitri Yega

Secret
Player
Information

1.Your name IRL
Umut Tuncay

2.Your age:

3.Time zone : GMT+3

4.Average online per day: 10+

5.Your Discord : hopesmax

6.Your Nickname: Dimitri Yega

7.Your ID: 38807

Additional information

1.Leader of FIB
2.a. Because I have experience with all the law enforcement in the city and I know what they are missing and what they need.When I was a Supreme Cour Judge, I memorized the laws, I will teach these laws to everyone without ignoring what should be.
FIB will work together with all the legal organizations to ensure the magnificence and security in the city, and will regain its glory by adhering to the laws and rules.
b. I want to turn FIB into the most enjoyable role organization in the city Some Leaders have ruined the FIB by messing up their responsibilities, I will fulfill all the responsibilities assigned to me and I will bring Good People to the FIB to ll GET Good Trainers to make the FIB a perfect legal ORG.
c. I am aware that people are losing control because of the FIB's wide powers, I will change that and teach people how to use this power.Being aware of how it should be used I will teach everyone how to reduce the crime rate in the city and ghetto with its power .If i get a chance to get leadership of FIB i can bring in good numbers of people in the early days itself, and make sure that all of them are truly aware of the city rules. Also i've planned out to renew the training system which obviously plays a very huge role in working of the whole organisation, ill make sure that FIB maintains the professionalism required for it. There will be a new chain of command to be followed and all the previous documents are gonna be replaced by new ones according to the changes in city.
3- I am aware of the relationships of legal and illegal organizations and based on this awareness, in the past term i could notice that FIB wasnt involving in events such as Submarine Informant , i will make sure thta FIB actively participates in all the events happening in the city, apart from that i will make sure that the mistakes that the things that have been going wrong in FIB, ill make them right. As many poeple have been using PDA the wrong way, it will be made sure that poeple know how to make use of the PDA correctly without metagaming,
- Will make sure that people use the /me , /do commands properly, as required in the situation
- Agents will need to pass testes inorder to get to certain ranks and positions
- Recruitments will be done, frequently or as required according to the number of people in the org (day and night time both)
I will provide a better role experience.As an experienced police officerand fib agents before, I know of the crime rates in the city,
I think I will entertain citiziens and FIB Agents a lot
I think that those who have achieved outstanding success by working hard all week should be given the necessary medals and certificates of appreciation m this is the best source of motivation i will do something about it

Leo Profit

LSPD | Commander
Player
1. Your name IRL: kareem
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: minimum of 4 hours, but lately been playing for 8+ daily
5. Your Discord: kareeem41
6. Your Nickname: Leo Mark
7. Your ID: 104664

Additional information
1. Leader of…
Federal Investigation Bureau

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1)
I am an LEO to the bone, I only see myself in State orgs. In the time I spent being in LEOs in EN3, I noticed and I keep noticing many things that can be improved in those organizations and in the State sphere as a whole, as well as some problems, including big ones that make State orgs less enjoyable than they could be.

2) I am a good leader. I have been high command in SAHP for over a term, high command in FIB for 2 terms, high command in GOV, and high command in NG, and except for NG, I have been an active high command, always taking the lead and doing everything in my power to achieve our goals and help organizations become better every day. I know both OOC rules and IC laws, and I know how State organizations work, and what can be done to improve them.

3) I love being in FIB, and this is the organization that has a huge impact on other State organiztaions and the city as a whole. I will use the power given to me by this position to ensure that the impact FIB has is positive, and only results in more active FIB and State orgs as a whole, better quality RP for all people of EN3, and hopefully I will be able to make the whole EN3 a better place to have a good time and enjoy quality RP.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1) Bring more structure. I can see a lot of problems that start with orgs not being as structured and strict as they should be. This leads to people often improvising, which leads to chaos. With more structure and strict rules and protocols, it will be easier to run the organization and achieve results.

2) Caring about the quality of RolePlay. Being a leader is a hard job, and often leaders have to forget about the quality of RolePlay because they invest most of their energy into keeping the numbers up and completing goals set by the curators. However, for me, the quality of RolePlay will still be a priority, which I will not neglect.

3) No favoritism. Everyone says this in their applications, and I will say it as well. Not only is the favoritism in the org bad for people that work hard but don’t get what they deserve, but it also destroys the org from within, as incompetent high commands cannot contribute anything positive to the organization.

4) Strict rules. One problem I see in EN3 is that often the leaders are forced to give people ranks for free to keep the numbers up. However, when those people come to join other orgs, they will demand the same ranks despite them not having actual experience or doing anything inside said organization to be rewarded with a high rank. In FIB, people will have to work for their ranks, no matter which ranks they had in any other orgs.

5) Communication. I see little to no communication both inside the State orgs and between them. I will be working on fixing this issue by communicating with Curators, Heads, and Deputy Heads of departments within FIB, as well as cooperating with other organizations 24/7.

6) Going above and beyond. My everyday focus will always be creating different RP scenarios, and always keeping RP in mind when doing anything. I don’t want FIB or any other State orgs to just attend events and do whatever when no events are happening. If there are no events happening, we will be creating them ourselves, so that there is always something to be a part of.

7) Bettering ourselves. Apart from the training program used to train newly hired agents, there is little to no training, learning, and bettering happening in FIB (also applies to other State orgs). However, I want people to progress in the time they will spend in FIB. We will do all kinds of training, from driving in a convoy and using the NG arena to practice shooting skills, to creating fake hostage situation scenarios to train our negotiating skills, as well as developing plans on how to act when real ones occur.

Thank you for reading my application, may the best candidate become the leader and bring FIB and the whole State to new heights.

James mackellar

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Nathan mackellar
2. 17 years old
3.GMT+1
4. 5 but can do 8 hours if got leader
5. Jamesmackellar92180#3317
6.James mackellar
7. 92180
Additional information
1. Leader of fib
2.why do you want two be leader of this specific organisation (list three reason with explanation)

1. Fib is the biggest and strongest organisation I’ve been in fib and got two know the high command witch could help me get people that know what they’re doing two build a stronger and more active organisation.

2. I’ve been in every legal organisation I was dhod of teu department in lspd I was fto in sahp I’ve been in fib a few week building up my experience and make my way up the ranking system and meet new people along the way .

3. I personally believe I’m ready two be the leader due two all my time dedicated into into legal organisations.

3. Your advice for improving roleplay level in the organisation

1. My first idea of make the organisation better is two give training every 2 weeks two keep people prepared and keep the focus on what important some training could be how two negotiate at a store robbery if there’s is no high command on and your asked two negotiate.

2. I think communication is key and not a lot of people are using the radio so two help that high command will give training for radio code two help .

3. I will make sure all my agent are fully trained two there corresponding ranks

4. I want two make sure that all my agent enjoy there job .

5. Our job is two keep the safety of all the civilians in the state so I want two make sure i hire people that will do there job
Sufficiently.

The warning system
1. Verbal
2. Demotion
3 fired from the organisation

Thank u for taking the time two read my application

-James mackellar

Jackson Eclipse

Ex FIB Director/EX EMS Chief
Player
1. Your name IRL: Seth
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: Eastern Time Zone
4. Average online per day: 5 to 7 Hours a Day
5. Your Discord: brawlrus
6. Your Nickname: Jackson Eclipse
7. Your ID: 1748

Additional information
1. Leader of FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

First of all, I was the second leader in Fib when the start of this city started and I know my term didn't end so well but everyone makes mistakes and I want to try to become Fib leader again and make sure that my agents know the law. Also, I was in Zach Noor's term who was the first ever fib director in this city. I was able to help him get the raids that he needed and get a Pikachu hoodie.

Second of all, how I plan to make sure agents know the law is that they are trained on how to do arrests correctly as stated under the law. For the past 5 months, I have been in government and I have seen how many fibs in the past terms don't know anything about the law in depth like I do. Such as when people cuff someone to let them know if they are under arrest or if they are being detained. As if they don't do this under the law the search and arrest could be considered an illegal search. Also to make sure that when they are off duty they cannot wear balaclavas as it is against the law which I will enforce.

Thirdly, I have been in the city since the start, I have a lot of experience in all organizations except NG. I will also plan to make sure all our agents are following the law such as the labor law and the civil. Why this is a big deal because when people don't know the law it can make 10-15 have to get let go which I do not want to happen. Also, I will make sure everyone in my organization is in the government email and know how to provide their evidence to DOJ.

Lastly, I know I failed my fib term before but everyone makes mistakes. I have learned from the mistakes I made such as I need to follow people's demands even if it is a rule break. Also, to be super careful whenever I may use amour cars and always make sure if we are gonna use them make sure we have enough units for a convey. Furthermore, to always make sure I talk with my curators when I make changes to any ranks, always comply with their demands, and do not be biased towards everyone. Also, as you know we are all human so everyone makes mistakes sometimes.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in an organization.

My advice for improving the roleplay level in this organization is first of all by making new ranks and redoing the whole rank system. Such as adding an Assistant Director and Probantiary agents, and other ranks which I still am thinking of. Second I will make sure when people are being trained that they know the law as I have stated earlier many people who are in fib do not know the law like I do. I want to make sure my agents are following the law because of issues that have been happening recently is agents of fib not respecting doc officers which I plan to make a big no-no. Also, another way I plan to make roleplay better is by making other organizations think that we are better than them but that we are all equal. I want all organizations to work together and if LSPD or SAHP or NG want to negotiate I would let them and make sure my agents would also let them. Also, I would make sure that whenever fib does negotiate that we always do care for the hostages and do not take any risks as it isn't worth it. Last, I do also plan to get the fib charter signed which hasn't been done yet.

Last edited:

Arhurr Sword

Ex FIB HOD
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:Zafer
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day: 8 10
5. Your Discord: zafer_
6. Your Nickname: Arthurr Sword
7. Your ID: 14698
Additional information

First of all i know that i have the needed experience and hold the right values and knowledge to become the leader.My work is going to be proven over-the-top material during my potential leadership, and im gonna set examples for good leadership values for the future, if im set to the position of leader.
I think I would be a great leader of FIB because I have a lot of experience in the past. I joined the city 12 months ago.I was in past FIB (went through 4 directors and was HOD of Undercover). I truthly believe that I am ready to take role of FIB Director.
Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB) has a lot of petechial and with a good leader, I truthly believe we can make an amazing organization with amazing people.

My advice for improving the roleplay level in the FIB, I strongly believe that one of the only ways to do something like this is to hire the top-level Agents in our force. I think we should only strive for greatness. Talk with each other a lot, get more comfortable with each other, improve the training program, and make the radio communications more realistic, not people screaming over the mic in distress. But talking calmly and smoothly. I also want to limit the corruption in the FIB. I will do this by hiring the correct IA department (TRUSTED PEOPLE) and make sure all people have no records of anything not worthy of being in the FIB. I also want the FIB to be a learning experience for all of the people. I want them to learn how to do this stuff, and make sure we are still tough on them but not too tough. We all have to learn somehow and at the end of the day, we are all human. We mess up sometimes. Accept failure, use it as motivation!!

Last edited:

Lexo Vercetti

Respect Everyone
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Iman Banerjee
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30(IST)
4. Average online per day:-7-8 HRS
5. Your Discord - lexo.
6. Your Nickname Lexo Windson
7. Your ID - 42070
Additional information
1. Leader of FIB
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
• I want to become leader of this organization because I've been in FIB in Many Terms, wether is Lily Blixky, Abdel Pluxury and Many More,,, and i also helped them a lot and reached 3rd Highest role on myself and i want to use this experience and make the organization better and active and follow proper rp..
• FIB should be strict and i have been Leader multiple times in En3 in SAHP & NG and completed terms and been deputy Governor too and I'm a strict person so i would follow the proper protocol and use divisions and make FIB way better.
• I want to be leader of FIB as I've tried to be leader of this org multiple times in this journey I've researched and gathered a lot of info and i think i can make good term and I'll not disappointment curators,,, and also made many experienced friends from En1 also who are very good and strict and i am confident enough to apply and crack the interview...

• First of all i wanna fix the training system,
Make proper documents for Every Division, Make sure everyone goes through a good training when they joining and make sure there are enough HRs so that the trainees dont have to ask for training many times and still not get trained

• Proper interview, i was many people invite their friends into the org without even any interview which I'll not let happen, as i would be very strict, even if the person is friend of anyone it doesn't matter, they should know how legal orgs work, how city operates(Rules) and interviews should be fully Ic with a interview script...

• I will not donate ranks,, everyone would have to be active and provide their best to the organization in order achieve the rank they deserve through a promotion ceremony which will be held weekly to encourage Agents and the ranks system would be strict

• i will work on the divisions as they need some changes in it and I've planned s structure of division which i will discuss with respected curator and my deputies if i get selected for leader.

• I will host weekly Checks which will punish people who will do mistakes and it'll be held with the promotion ceremony which will encourage everyone to work hard and at the end it would be big win for the org

• as i said earlier about the ranks and interview system which will fix favouritism issued and I'll personally go through the logs to cross check favouritism and the weekly check will fix corruption

• I will maintain best possible relationship with all orgs and help them whenever they come to us which will maintain a good rp bond between state orgs which will increase state rp.. and will host ghetto patrols to ensure the state is secure

at the end i want to say that i will give it my all and I'll not let curators get disappointed...

Last edited:

Abdel Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
1. Your name IRL = Abdel
2. Your age = 21
7. Your ID = 440

First of all
, I was working for the FIB for a long time, as an ex-leader and deputy leader for most of EN2 FIB directors, I developed my skills, my knowledge about the FIB to the highest level that I can handle all kind of operations in this Org with a successful result, and learned from some mistakes that I did before.

3) finally, FIB was always my favorite organization of all time, as I enjoy Role playing as an undercover agent, dealing with casefiles and raids and all other spec-ops.

1)
Updating and fixing some ranks in the organization and adding new channels with full explanation about FIB departments in FIB mails

4) Keep the agents always updated of the changes that happens ICly and OOC so we can let them do and make a clean Role-Play.

Thank you guys for reading my application, and hope the best to everyone ❤️

Regards,
Abdel Pluxury

Ferdabbou Trisiti

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
1. Your name IRL = Abdel
2. Your age = 21
7. Your ID = 440

First of all
, I was working for the FIB for a long time, as an ex-leader and deputy leader for most of EN2 FIB directors, I developed my skills, my knowledge about the FIB to the highest level that I can handle all kind of operations in this Org with a successful result, and learned from some mistakes that I did before.

3) finally, FIB was always my favorite organization of all time, as I enjoy Role playing as an undercover agent, dealing with casefiles and raids and all other spec-ops.

1)
Updating and fixing some ranks in the organization and adding new channels with full explanation about FIB departments in FIB mails

4) Keep the agents always updated of the changes that happens ICly and OOC so we can let them do and make a clean Role-Play.

Regards,
Abdel Pluxury
Abdel ftw 😍

George Montblanc

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL = Laychezar
2. Your age = 18
3. Time zone = UTC/GMT +2 hours
4. Average online per day = 7 - 9
5. Your Discord = Amin Laghmani#2555
6. Your Nickname = Amin Spielberg

7. Your ID = 1022

1. Leader of (FIB)

1. First Reason, i have always been in fib in en2 and other cities i have alot of experience and high level roleplay in any fib situation. I have learned alot in my time in fib and im ready for the next step of becoming a great leader.

2.I will make the quality of roleplay and reputation of (FIB) higher as i will make sure nobody breaks any rules, follow all the protocols and make the life of citizents of grandrp easier by keeping criminals aways.

3.I will imrpove the strenght of (FIB) and will have a highly skilled special team that will be able to neutralize any situation involving gangs and robberies.

My advice would be to have players who are very well contained and stay strong under pressure, follow all the rules acording to the server, keep all the employees of (FIB) up to date with any changing rules so we make sure to follow them all and not get a single strike,having a very a good community on emails(discord) that will explain everything needed to new employees have good high commands who will make sure to help any joining people with training and explaining anything they need to get them started on being a part of a great organization.

Antonio Gonzalez

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
1. Your name IRL = Abdel
2. Your age = 21
7. Your ID = 440

First of all

1)

Regards,
Abdel Pluxury

Abdel FTW

Madara Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRL: Hamza
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: UTC+1
4. Average online per day: 5h to 10h
5. Your Discord: Madara Pluxury#2652
6. Your Nickname: Madara Ace
7. Your ID: 89561
Additional information
1. Leader of...: FIB
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation): I do know alot of things and i want to protect the city and shows how good and smart i am and prove it you. and i have an Good History experience of Being an HOD OF ia and DOD OF IA and HOD OF HR and DOD OF Hr and ik mostly the basics to be an Officer and Mostly Smart Enough to Show How i can handle it and handle this Great Place and wont let you down i m known and and Knowladge and ik moslty the rules and i got an accent of the English mostly British
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.: Moslty focus on the new players and new ids and do not put always that old friends and that friend of us and that guy was good in that term.

Vik Federal

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL = Abdel
2. Your age = 21
7. Your ID = 440

First of all

1)

Regards,
Abdel Pluxury
Abdel best ❤️

Jahad Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Your name IRl : Jahad Mohammed
2. Your age: 29
3. Time zone : GMT +4
4. Average online per day 8+ hours
5. Your Discord: jahad0001
6. Your Nickname: Jahad Blu
7. Your ID :96748
Additional information
1. Leader of... FIB
I would like to be a FIB captain for many reasons, firstly I think this role is perfect for me as I have a lot of experience with role playing and have been swinging for over 3 years now. In other cities, other than the senior RP, I've been in command ranks high in the military on whitelist and public servers which gave me experience to apply confidentiality to the FBI lead.
Beareau on Grand RP which is one of the best and largest RP servers.

I would like to be the leader of the FIB because I would like to improve the RP in this server especially because new people who are new to RP may not be experienced and I would like to help them and build a community to improve RP levels everywhere. I hope that I will fulfill the responsibility and do my job well..because I want to be a leader out of love for the job, perform the work well, and help others. Thank you.
I have noticed that during the last eight months that I have been on the illegal side, I have noticed many defects that every organization in the FIB suffers from. At first I noticed that the way negotiation is really old and boring, every single heist goes down as expected almost every time, negotiation is the same, the demands are the same, so I see a lot of ways where hostage situations can improve the management of different tactical operations based on The number of hostages present for a tactical escort of the hostage and to ensure that the hostage is safe for various types of tactics to gain our advantages (taking a gang member hostage, etc.).

Ghetto Patrol and Patrols in general - it's a known fact that this part of the FIB is missing and I think a focus on one section that could also be mixed with Undercover would do the trick. Gang members have always been hungry for a neighborhood legal member and I think the FIB has the tools to give them that, but also make sure that all ghetto patrols follow certain protocol and rules (when and where you are allowed to patrol). It is best to designate a department that is a mixture of covert operations and specs. This way there is a lot more RP and more interaction between FIB and gangs as currently all interactions are event based (submarine, detective, vehicular theft) which I think is the biggest bug and should be fixed to make more aspects more correct.

Evidence - Another thing that I think could be considered "offensive" is vehicle license plates. Almost all clues are based on license plates and an easy way to raid a specific gang. Since I still think license plates should be used as evidence, they shouldn't be the reason for the gang's raid. I think evidence should be taken from different types of events based on how these events are unique or detrimental to the FIB (high command being killed in the FIB, etc.). I think UC should do more than just collect the license plates which I will make sure to change and as I mentioned above make the RP more valid between the FIB and anyone else interacting with the FIB.

Thanks for reviewing this application and I hope to have the opportunity to become a FIB manager. Best Regards

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom