Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SyntaxError

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avijit Das
2. Your age: 26
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 12-14 hours
5. Your Discord: adinfinity
6. Your Nickname: Guddu Trepathi
7. Your ID: 48536

Additional information
1. Leader of Emergency Medical Services
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

2.1:
I am drawn to the idea of serving in a city where the need for swift and effective emergency response is particularly crucial. I've gladly served EMS for 3 terms under 3 leaders in the vibrant city of Los Santos. Working alongside these three remarkable leaders has highlighted to me that leadership is not just about titles, it's about making the best team for EMS, to improve the lives of Los Santos. Throughout my journey from the trainee to the position of Deputy Chief, I've remained committed to the mission of saving lives and ensuring the well-being of the residents of Los Santos.I can promise you that 24hrs Lobbies and Calls will be covered so that every citizen of Los Santos receives the Medical Help they need.

2.2: As an EMS employee, I strongly believe that when people work together, they can achieve amazing things. Teamwork brings out the best in everyone, and we can put EMS on TOP.

2.3: Effective leadership in Emergency Medical Service. involves clear communication, quick decision-making, and a strong focus on teamwork. The well-being of both patients and team members is at the forefront of my leadership approach. I lead by example, demonstrating adaptability to the unpredictable nature of emergencies. In high-pressure situations, maintaining composure is not just a personal quality but an essential quality that sets the tone for the entire team. Ultimately, my leadership is centered on creating a supportive and efficient environment where the team can excel in delivering EMS on TOP.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

3.1:
To Improve the Roleplay level, I will introduce a new training structure and EMS charter, where FTOs will not only train them with the EMS rules but also they will tell them how to do proper RP while doing their respective duties.

3.2: I will increase the number of employees in calls and ARD Officers out there to help every citizen of Los Santos in critical situations

3.3: I will hire more employees from different Time Zones so that every employee can do their duty according to their time zones. This will help in not getting empty lobbies or calls at night.

3.4: I will try to increase the State Inspections to check our state employees are healthy and fit mentally and physically as well.

3.5: I promise that this organization will never lose its honor, and all patients will receive the highest standard of compassionate and dedicated care under my leadership in the EMS.

Thank you for spending your precious time reading my application.

Guddu Trepathi,
Former Deputy Chief
EMS | EN2

EMS ON TOP!

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Senior Administrator
The following players are selected for the EMS Leader Interviews at 20:30 Server Time Today.

Guddu Trepathi | 48536

Naruto Stark | 102240

Applications for EMS Leader are now CLOSED

Akatsuki Mufasa

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL : Sujal Jadhav
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT 05:30
4. Average online per day : 7 to 8 hrs
5. Your Discord : _sujaljadhav
6. Your Nickname : Akatsuki Mufasa
7. Your ID : 61791
Additional information
1. Leader of EMS (Emergency Medical Service)
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
2.1. I want to become EMS leader because it was my dream. I was there in EMS for last 3 terms i learn many thing from my ex-chief when i join ems it was Matrix term and in that term i was Nurse , but i still done hardwork i achieve HC in Sachin Pai term and he also teach me many things about EMS at last the Naruto Term i finally achieve the Deputy Chief from there my dream start to became Chief .
2.2. As i work from last three term i have make many friends in ems i have work with them and enjoy so i want to enjoy more with my all friend and EMS is on top but i want to make EMS on More Top !!! so i will work from my heart toward EMS.
2.3. I have gained good experience to lead EMS , i have good communication skill , as my last Rank was deputy Chief i know all things that how to handle EMS and now i am Temp chief and i already handle many situation in ems about the employees and states .
3.1. I will make sure that lobbies will be fullfill for that i have some idea while promoting i will tell the employees that ur are appointed as SH doctor (Sandy shores) or PH doctor (Pill-box hill) and there particular rank so lobbies will be cover in both lobbies
3.2. As we know there is more hard task in EMS i.e Night shift and for there we know we hired night shift employee but i will make sure that the night shift employee first priority should be night time so that the lobbies will be cover in night i.e 22:00 to 07:00 ic
3.3. And main thing and i want to bring change in ems i.e i will open applications for different department for example MD department , AS department , Labs department the reason to do this is to fullfill all the lobbies , Call units and Lab units and from this change we cannot face shortage in any department .

Thank you for Giving time and reading my application have nice day dear Administrators

Akatsuki Mufasa
Former Deputy Chief
EMS | EN2

EMS ON TOP!
d39f7b754acf0f069ff50e71073c8e49.jpg

Devanshu makan

Deputy Chief of EMS
Player
Information:

1. Your name IRL: Ayush
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: +5:30
4. Average online time per day: 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord: .yagamarlega
6. Your Nickname: Yaga Marlega
7. Your ID: 103090

Additional Information:

2.1 Experience as High Command:
As a member and the High Command in EMS for past 6 Terms in EN3 and 2 Terms in EN2 , I've gained valuable insights into the inner workings of EMS. My experience in this role has equipped me with the knowledge needed to lead effectively, making sure the organization continues to thrive.

2.2 Bonuses and Recognition:
Acknowledging the significance of motivation, I am dedicated to implementing a fair and prompt bonus distribution system. Regular bonuses based on contribution will keep employees engaged and committed.

2.3 Focused Training and Division Management:
Recognizing the importance of training, I will ensure high-quality training for all employees. I'll appoint experienced High Command members to manage divisions, ensuring each member has a specific role and responsibility.

2.4 Fair Treatment and Promotion Criteria:
My leadership will be marked by fairness. Promotions and rewards will be granted based on merit, eliminating any bias. Employees can expect equal opportunities for growth and recognition.

3. Your advice for improving the Role-Play level in the organization

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.

1.Recruitment dates and Interview dates and timings will be announced first before the recruitment drive starts which avoids people asking for recruitment in lobbies.
2.I will hire more people for night shift, as lobbies get pretty much empty during the night hours. Specially no employee at SH.
3.Improvising the training structure where employee gets to know basic and general rules about EMS charter before signing it
4.I would be requesting for special ARD training as there is no proper training structure for ARD and creating some ARD training structure and training and FTO's will provide training trough videos which reduces the training period and stress among the FTO's
5.I ensure that IC issues of employees like harassment and disrespecting of employee to be handled properly.
6.No favoritism towards employees
7.I would like to do State inspections at least once a week which will help the organization employees to maintain good health conditions.
8.As a employees specially me went through a lot of harassment in Lobbies, I will be requesting HC and myself reporting the situation and making sure that the employee is fine. I will implement a code for employees to put in radio if this is happening which will notify HC and where HC will connect to LSPD/ FIB to give him a punishment through IC and calling and reporting to a God for further support.
8.My last promise is if be the Leader of EMS I will ensure every role will provide services they are designated to.

ARD OFFICER:
I have been ARO and HC of ARD department in 3 terms so I can improve it some things are :-
1.I want to take special care in ARD officer where i want to implement some bonus to get more ARD officer on Duty.
2.I would implement some special training for ARD officers which help them ARD officers.
3.With bonus implementation i will let more ARD officer who can revive people outside the city.
4. I will take ARD as the High command who are doing good to save the people outside the city.

FTO:
1.I will recruit good FTO who can give good training to all the Employees.
2.Special structure will be given to all the FTO's so that they can take good training.
3.I will take care while i am taking any FTO into my Organization where i can take special Training before recruiting FTO's

HIGH COMMANDS:
1.I will ensure that their will no toxic HC.
2.I will ensure that all the HC are certified with FTO and ARD.
3.The HC will be from most experience and well driven from rules.

EMS CHATER:
I will introduce EMS Medical Chater where all the employees must sign the Chater while training and before they start being an EMS employee. I will like to increase few rules to increase the roleplay and simplify the Chater, so all the employees can understand the

---------------------------------------------------- RANK SYSTEM-------------------------------------------------------------

HC RANKINGS

30-Chief of EMS
29-Deputy Chief
28-Assistant Chief
27-Division Chief
26- Chief of HR
25-Head of Division (HS, GS, AS, Labtech, Training)
24-Dean of Division (HS, GS, AS, Labtech, Training)
23-Employment Assistant

EMPLOYEE RANKINGS

22- FTO
21-ARO (AS)
20- Lead Surgeon (HS)
19-Lead Paramedic (GS)
18- Lead Pharmacist (Labtech)
17-Surgeon (HS)
16-Senior Pharmacist (Labtech)
15-Paramedic (GS)
14-Asst. Surgeon (HS)
13-Pharmacist (Labtech)
12-EMT (GS)
11-Doctor (HS)
10-Asst. Pharmacist (Labtech)
9-Junior EMT (GS)
8-Nurse (HS)
7-Junior Pharmacist (Labtech)
6-First Responder (GS)
5-Intern (HS)
4- Lab Technician (Labtech)
3-Trainee 2
2-Trainee
1-Fresher
THANK YOU !!
ALL THE BEST FOR MY COMPETITORS!!

EMS ON TOP!!!

Waaao You Posted Whole EMS Charter Over Here.. Nice

Rishav Raj

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Hello everyone,

This forum is designated for submitting applications for the
EMS Leadership position only. Please do not post any discussion, off-topic messages, vouching etc. Any off-topic or vouching posts will lead to punishment.

Thank You.

Ashley Grey

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Sujal Jadhav
3. Time zone : GMT 05:30
4. Average online per day : 7 to 8 hrs
5. Your Discord : _sujaljadhav
6. Your Nickname : Akatsuki Mufasa
7. Your ID : 61791
Additional information
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
2.1. I want to become EMS leader because it was my dream. I was there in EMS for last 3 terms i learn many thing from my ex-chief when i join ems it was Matrix term and in that term i was Nurse , but i still done hardwork i achieve HC in Sachin Pai term and he also teach me many things about EMS at last the Naruto Term i finally achieve the Deputy Chief from there my dream start to became Chief .
2.2. As i work from last three term i have make many friends in ems i have work with them and enjoy so i want to enjoy more with my all friend and EMS is on top but i want to make EMS on More Top !!! so i will work from my heart toward EMS.
2.3. I have gained good experience to lead EMS , i have good communication skill , as my last Rank was deputy Chief i know all things that how to handle EMS and now i am Temp chief and i already handle many situation in ems about the employees and states .
3.1. I will make sure that lobbies will be fullfill for that i have some idea while promoting i will tell the employees that ur are appointed as SH doctor (Sandy shores) or PH doctor (Pill-box hill) and there particular rank so lobbies will be cover in both lobbies
3.2. As we know there is more hard task in EMS i.e Night shift and for there we know we hired night shift employee but i will make sure that the night shift employee first priority should be night time so that the lobbies will be cover in night i.e 22:00 to 07:00 ic
3.3. And main thing and i want to bring change in ems i.e i will open applications for different department for example MD department , AS department , Labs department the reason to do this is to fullfill all the lobbies , Call units and Lab units and from this change we cannot face shortage in any department .

Thank you for Giving time and reading my application have nice day dear Administrators

Akatsuki Mufasa
Former Deputy Chief
EMS | EN2

EMS ON TOP!
d39f7b754acf0f069ff50e71073c8e49.jpg
Lets go boyy, You will the chief for sure my friend.

Yaga Marlega

Player
Player
Information:

1. Your name IRL: Ayush
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: +5:30
4. Average online time per day: 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord: .yagamarlega
6. Your Nickname: Yaga Marlega
7. Your ID: 103090

Additional Information:

2.1 Experience as High Command:
As a member and the High Command in EMS for past 6 Terms in EN3 and 2 Terms in EN2 , I've gained valuable insights into the inner workings of EMS. My experience in this role has equipped me with the knowledge needed to lead effectively, making sure the organization continues to thrive.

2.2 Bonuses and Recognition:
Acknowledging the significance of motivation, I am dedicated to implementing a fair and prompt bonus distribution system. Regular bonuses based on contribution will keep employees engaged and committed.

2.3 Focused Training and Division Management:
Recognizing the importance of training, I will ensure high-quality training for all employees. I'll appoint experienced High Command members to manage divisions, ensuring each member has a specific role and responsibility.

2.4 Fair Treatment and Promotion Criteria:
My leadership will be marked by fairness. Promotions and rewards will be granted based on merit, eliminating any bias. Employees can expect equal opportunities for growth and recognition.

3. Your advice for improving the Role-Play level in the organization

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.

1.Recruitment dates and Interview dates and timings will be announced first before the recruitment drive starts which avoids people asking for recruitment in lobbies.
2.I will hire more people for night shift, as lobbies get pretty much empty during the night hours. Specially no employee at SH.
3.Improvising the training structure where employee gets to know basic and general rules about EMS charter before signing it
4.I would be requesting for special ARD training as there is no proper training structure for ARD and creating some ARD training structure and training and FTO's will provide training trough videos which reduces the training period and stress among the FTO's
5.I ensure that IC issues of employees like harassment and disrespecting of employee to be handled properly.
6.No favoritism towards employees
7.I would like to do State inspections at least once a week which will help the organization employees to maintain good health conditions.
8.As a employees specially me went through a lot of harassment in Lobbies, I will be requesting HC and myself reporting the situation and making sure that the employee is fine. I will implement a code for employees to put in radio if this is happening which will notify HC and where HC will connect to LSPD/ FIB to give him a punishment through IC and calling and reporting to a God for further support.
8.My last promise is if be the Leader of EMS I will ensure every role will provide services they are designated to.

ARD OFFICER:
I have been ARO and HC of ARD department in 3 terms so I can improve it some things are :-
1.I want to take special care in ARD officer where i want to implement some bonus to get more ARD officer on Duty.
2.I would implement some special training for ARD officers which help them ARD officers.
3.With bonus implementation i will let more ARD officer who can revive people outside the city.
4. I will take ARD as the High command who are doing good to save the people outside the city.

FTO:
1.I will recruit good FTO who can give good training to all the Employees.
2.Special structure will be given to all the FTO's so that they can take good training.
3.I will take care while i am taking any FTO into my Organization where i can take special Training before recruiting FTO's

HIGH COMMANDS:
1.I will ensure that their will no toxic HC.
2.I will ensure that all the HC are certified with FTO and ARD.
3.The HC will be from most experience and well driven from rules.

EMS CHATER:
I will introduce EMS Medical Chater where all the employees must sign the Chater while training and before they start being an EMS employee. I will like to increase few rules to increase the roleplay and simplify the Chater, so all the employees can understand the

---------------------------------------------------- RANK SYSTEM-------------------------------------------------------------

HC RANKINGS

30-Chief of EMS
29-Deputy Chief
28-Assistant Chief
27-Division Chief
26- Chief of HR
25-Head of Division (HS, GS, AS, Labtech, Training)
24-Dean of Division (HS, GS, AS, Labtech, Training)
23-Employment Assistant

EMPLOYEE RANKINGS

22- FTO
21-ARO (AS)
20- Lead Surgeon (HS)
19-Lead Paramedic (GS)
18- Lead Pharmacist (Labtech)
17-Surgeon (HS)
16-Senior Pharmacist (Labtech)
15-Paramedic (GS)
14-Asst. Surgeon (HS)
13-Pharmacist (Labtech)
12-EMT (GS)
11-Doctor (HS)
10-Asst. Pharmacist (Labtech)
9-Junior EMT (GS)
8-Nurse (HS)
7-Junior Pharmacist (Labtech)
6-First Responder (GS)
5-Intern (HS)
4- Lab Technician (Labtech)
3-Trainee 2
2-Trainee
1-Fresher
THANK YOU !!
ALL THE BEST FOR MY COMPETITORS!!

EMS ON TOP!!!

Close

Arbaj

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL:-Arbaj Shah
2. Your age:-22
3. Time zone :- GMT +5:30
4.Average online per day:-6-10
5. Your Discord:- arbajshah92142
6. Your Nickname:-Arbaj Shah
7. Your ID :-92142

Additional information

1.Leader of :- EMS ( Emergency Medical Service )

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I joined EMS around a week after I moved to this city and I have worked there for nine terms—five as high command, two as DCHR, and two as an employee. "To be a teacher, one must first become a student," goes the proverb. I intend to set an example for others by adhering to this throughout my life and my stay at EMS. As a student, I worked at EMS, gained knowledge, and excelled. I think I'm now prepared to become a teacher and lead the company to its heyday!

My goal to lead EMS was born when I joined the organization, and I used my experience to study everything I could about the field. My memories and journey with EMS are incredibly beautiful, and I want to make it even more beautiful for myself and the people in my community.
I want to be the leader of EMS because I enjoy seeing my team members smile, and I feel delighted when that happens. I will give it everything I have to take EMS to the point where every citizen wants to join.

My goal to lead EMS was born when I joined the organization, and I used my experience to study everything I could about the field. My memories and journey with EMS are incredibly beautiful, and I want to make it even more beautiful for myself and the people in my community.

3.Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I saw a staffing shortfall between 22:00 and 8:00. The more workers we have for the night shift, the better the lobbies will be covered, thus I'll be accepting applications for night shift work twice a week.

Since some workers prefer to perform their duties in PH, I will alter promotions and demand employees to work in SH as well. I will also slightly alter the standards for promotions and incentives. Workers would like performing their tasks in SH as well.

I'll create a new system for HC training since I saw that many HCs were ignorant of their duties; thus, everybody is appointed as an HC would receive foundational instruction in their field.

I appreciate you taking the time to review my application; please have a good day, admins.
EMS FIRST CLASS!

Ivy Pluxury

Loving souls! 🤍
Player
1. Your name IRL: Parth
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4.Average online per day: 4-5 hours
5. Your Discord: ivypluxury
6. Your Nickname: Ivy Pluxury
7. Your ID : 91775
Additional information

1. Leader of : EMS ( Emergency Medical Service )

1. I am someone who has to express a desire to become a leader in an EMS (Emergency Medical Services) organization, my motivation might stem from a profound commitment to public service and a passion for improving the quality of emergency medical care.

2. A leader in EMS plays a crucial role in ensuring the swift and efficient response to emergencies, coordinating teams of dedicated professionals, and making critical decisions that can directly impact patient outcomes. This commitment may also extend to fostering a positive and supportive work environment for EMS personnel, promoting continuous training and development, and contributing to the overall enhancement of community health and safety.

3. It is my utmost desire to be a leader in EMS reflects a sense of responsibility, dedication, and a drive to make a positive impact in times of crisis.

1. Understanding Protocols and Procedures:
Familiarize yourself with standard operating procedures and protocols relevant to EMS. Understanding the guidelines ensures realistic and accurate roleplay scenarios.

2. Team Collaboration:
Emphasize teamwork and collaboration in your roleplay. EMS is a collaborative field, and understanding how to work efficiently with others is essential.

3. Professionalism:
Embody professionalism in your roleplay. This includes maintaining a calm demeanor, respecting patients' dignity, and upholding the ethical standards of the profession.

Thankyou

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Senior Administrator
The following players are selected for the EMS Leader Interviews at 13:30 on the 26/01/24

Ivy Pluxury | 91775

Akatsuki Mufasa | 61791

Applications for EMS Leader are now CLOSED

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Senior Administrator
Hello everyone,

This forum is designated for submitting applications for the EMS Leadership position only. Please do not post any discussion, off-topic messages, vouching etc. Any off-topic or vouching posts will lead to punishment.

Thank You.

Pixel Pluxury

in your dreams
Leader of unofficial org
Information
1. Your name IRL - Krishu garg
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone- GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day- 9-10 hrs
5. Your Discord- MICKEYYY#6009
6. Your Nickname- Pixel pluxury
7. Your ID- 87215
Additional information
1. Leader of EMS (Emergency Medical Services)
1. I want to be the leader of ems as the ems is the org that is all different from the other orgs and have been helping all other orgs at the time they need us and ems can not be disbanded at any time they always need a leader to handle there deputy's , high commands, employees all time and had to look for the requirements ems needs as a leader we suppose to handle the org as a head and i have the experience of being the Ex-Chief of EMS for 1 term ,my term had so far given a good interface to others and more motivation for people of EMS i completed my term with no warns and verbals and i wanna contribute this for my next term for EMS as well i would love to become EMS chief again
2. EMS is the org that can go through many difficult faces in time as well the city needs the EMS most, building up a good society and a positive thinking can make the org clean and nice, having a friendly relationship to the peoples and employees can make a positive change to the org, and also helping the other orgs in all there situation like checking of an hostage or hosting some events
3. As many people we have in EMS its the best org recruiting more people to EMS would be a hard job as all people have there own intentions and freedom to join whatever org they want to join , but making EMS fun and more attractive for people to join in and have fun with the work they do in EMS will be my first priority as being in EMS since 1 year 2 months also becoming a curator for it have learnt all the merits and flaws for the Org and would fix any inconvenience that have happened in EMS lastly a bit of changes will help the org being more interesting to other people
- my advices would be to the peoples to not to be more toxic when they are in ems, healing everyone who needs it at anytime, having a mask and seatbelt when they use any transport, respecting all ranks they are hired ,work as a team they'll rank up together, the lobbies to be filled everytime so that the citizens can always get heal when they need it as we need more night shifts also we will hire more people for night shifts as we don't want EMS lobby to be empty any time and day too as well ,will be having some peoples on labs always as the medstocks for EMS have become low in number and there are more new people joining the city we need number of medkits for them , will be having a person on calls with a vest so that they don't get hurt in an active gunfire, having a check of all the EMS to be healthy to do work not to have any illegal stuff or background on them that they get in trouble, will have events ones in 2 weeks as soo hosted by EMS as global, will have best conversation skills with everyone in ems and out as to respect the Org and every citizen in the city maintaining a good level of roleplay for everyone and bring EMS ON TOP!!

ex bloods Deputy ex GOV Operation lead ex FIB ex EMS chief
ex Emscurator ex LI ex NG/SAHP FTO/DOC /LSPD senior

NOTE : had learned from all my previous mistakes and i am ready to get the opportunity

Abhinaba Talukdar

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Abhinaba Talukdar
2. Your age: 25
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-8 hours
5. Your Discord: avidazzhunt
6. Your Nickname: Jane Foster
7. Your ID: 111215

Additional information

2.1: In my past 3 terms i work with best leaders Like in the city of Los Santos from Lab Tech to Ex DCHR. Now as an employee EMS my current rank is DOL. In my term in 24hs tired to full fill the Lobby's, calls and also maintain the Med stocks in Central Hospital and In Lab.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
3.1: A Good Leadership can make an organization better with he/his employees.

3.2: Teams or Units for An Organization for example In EMS we need units in Labs and For Medruns that we cannot worries about Lobbies empty

3.3: My other advice for improving Roleplay in Organization is manners, behaviors, good citizen can make as an Leader or As Citizen
in any organisation
Thank you for spending your precious time reading my application.

Jane Foster,
Former DCHR,FORMER DCOL
EMS | EN2

EMS ON TOP!

Last edited:

ROLEX5477

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Ramesh prajapati
2. Your age : 25
3. Time zone : +5:30
4. Average online per day : 7-8 hrs
5. Your Discord: rolex5477
6. Your Nickname : Lawrencee Hellfire
7. Your ID : 94586

Additional information

2.1- To becoming a leader of an EMS its my dream.I was there in EMS for 4 terms i have learn many thing, i joined ems in the term of abuzar pluxury. I work hard to learned about ems and how its works, that much hard-work allow me to achieve the rank of Deputy-chief in Sachin pai term,it was my 4th term.

2.2- To be Leader of EMS its allows me to directly contribute to saving lives in critical situations. to be as a leader, I can ensure that efficient operations, timely responses, and high-quality-care will be deliver to the citizen of Los Santos.

2.3- As working in 4 term of ems, I have some very good Colleges in ems i have work with them when i was HC, like daily i spend 4-5 hrs with them and i enjoyed, but from last 2 term we have seen people are not respecting ems just because some time the services are empty. So if i became the chief of EMS i will ensure the services/treatment will provide to citizen of Los Santos on time without any-delay.

2.4- To be as a leader of my Hellfire family from last 1 year, i gain experience in about how to manage the crowd, how to handle the situation, how to do team work because of that knowledge i can implement this experience.

3. Your advices for improving Role-play level in organization.

3.1 -Minor changes in ems:
I will bring some changes to the EMS department,to the training structure and to the HC department calls because there are so many hc who dont know how to do department (i will enroll for the different training structure as per the ranking of the units such as activity at PH /SH daily patrolling ). I believe these changes will greatly benefit the department by providing better training opportunities and improving the overall roleplay experience for EMS employees.

3.2 -Lobbies for night-shift: As we have seen from last two term citizen has lots of complain about ems to not get treatment on time so for that We will hire more employees from different Time Zones . So that every employee can do their duty on their proffered time zones. This will help in not getting empty lobbies and max response on calls at night.

3.3 -Collaborating for a Safer City: We'll establish strong partnerships with other city departments, such as the police and government, to enhance the safety and security of our community. By working together, we'll create a cohesive community where citizens can rely on each other for support and assistance, fostering a more resilient and thriving city for everyone

3.4 -State Inspections: I believe that i can increase the State Inspections to check our state employees are healthy and fit mentally and physically as well. and for that i will create a SMT (Special Medical Team)

3.5 -Keeping Enough Medical Supplies: As leader, I'll make sure we always have enough medical kits for our EMS team. We'll keep track of what we have and make sure to refill them before they're used up. This way, our team will always have what they need to help people, making sure our service is dependable and effective all the time.

3.6 -Swift Response, Every Time: Under my leadership, our fleet of ambulances will be known for their reliability and quick response times. Through careful planning and efficient resource management, we'll ensure that we can reach towards citizens in need promptly. Your safety and well-being are our top priorities, and we'll strive to provide assistance without delay.

Ex deputy chief of ems & ex ng Officer
Thank you
Former deputy chief of ems EN-2
Lawrencee HellFire

65dc7b8bc218bea4a1204fdd.gif

Last edited:

karmansingh

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Karman singh sachdeva
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day :9
5. Your Discord : karman178
6. Your Nickname : Karman
7. Your ID : 102968
Additional information
1. Leader of... (Emergency Medical Services)

I want to be leader because I Have lot of experience in EMS and other organization Like GOV, LSPD, EMS. I am 19 years old I am mostly do work in EMS My rank is Dean of Training in EMS. I have so much plan to improve EMS and work Hard. you give me chance as a leader then i never give you chance to disappointed to me.

1) Do Shift in own time
Example is - He/She accept application in day shift then he/she work in day shift not night shift.
there is a so much issue in night shift time.
problem is that - In some application accept in night shift but he/she work in Day Shift

2) High Command available every time -
Make high command available every time
It helps for employees and any situation
Problem is now - High command is not available in night and morning that why employees do mistakes and get strike.

3) Maintain Roleplay-
I become a chief then Me and my employee maintain good level roleplay
Problem is now - Mostly doctors talk in other language and normal citizens can't understand then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom