Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sajid sahid

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1. Your name IRL:-Arbaj Shah
2. Your age:-22
3. Time zone :- GMT +5:30
4.Average online per day:-6-10
5. Your Discord:- arbajshah92142
6. Your Nickname:-Arbaj Shah
7. Your ID :-92142

Additional information

1. Leader of...EMS

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1) I have always been passionate about EMS and helping people. It's not surprising to deal with people running around a lobby screaming for help, or a quiet person who is grateful for a bandage or med kit, or even having to pick up a patient and assist a trainee in surgery

(2).Now I want to achieve a huge success of EMS in en2. With my knowledge my courage and knowledge I know it is possible.

(3). EMS is the organization that needs the most in the city, my ultimate goal with EMS is to make sure our lobbies are always covered as well as making at least one call and our employees know that they are not just employees they are.my friend We are a functional unit with mutual respect. If a person can't respect a fellow member how can they respect patients. I am well aware that people leave EMS because of how they are treated or because they are fed up and I want to be the person that changes that.

3. Recruiting new medical staff in the organization and encouraging their growth: A matter that has concerned me for a long time. Staffing shortages have long been a problem in EMS. I have solved the problem during my tenure as Chief of EMS, and I want to continue to do so with integrity and solve the problem as soon as possible.

Ninjax Ottoman

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Pavneet kaur
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: mouse_minnie
6. Your Nickname: Anastasia Steele
7. Your ID: 34235

Additional information
1. Leader of:
EMS (Emergency medical services)
2nd: Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
•Based on my prior Temp leader and assistant chief experience ( IN EN3 ), I would like to continue all the advancements I have made at EMS. I've been a Ems member for almost ten months now Both in city 2 and city 3. I initially began working as an intern, but soon i started working as HC I've had a lot of leadership experience at this point. I am familiar with the requirements and practices for each of ems departments. I'll be able to demonstrate my leadership qualities in this role and make an even bigger contribution. Working with EMS is a delight, and I can't picture doing anything else.
•First, EMS is the most valuable organization, serving as the city's heartbeat. To ensure that we have lobbies covered and medics on call to ensure that our entire city is well cared for so that, as I have personally experienced, waiting for a timer to run down once we are unconscious does not occur.
•I would adore being able to host more EMS-related events. The citizens of our cherished city do need to see the EMS in action.
•One of my greatest strengths is my ability to build positive relationships and foster a sense of camaraderie among team members.
•Last but not least, I want EMS to become a better and more fascinating helping organization with the aid of its staff and the people of Los Santos.
3rd: Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
•1st: Instead than exercising their z, physicians can RP heal patients.
•2nd:I'll watch out that the HC's Rank doesn't abuse and profit from their positions.
•3rd:The roleplay will be excellent thanks to their excellent training structure. The EMS training structure was only designed to teach radio codes and OOC rotation and logs, therefore I would want to develop a new trainee structure that helps staff members understand rules and regulations as well as explore via the EMS charter guidelines.
•4th:In order to give EMS a chance to contact with the many other organizations out there, we can make and deliver medical kits for the other organizations with the group we are dropping off supplies with
•5th: there will be personal log for each member so that i can see who is doing work and who is not doing his/her work.

It ends there. I am grateful to you for reading my application. Happy day to you!
Anastasia Steele

Last edited:

Sachin Pai

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL
ans: Shajaeeb hasan

2.Your age
ans: 28

3.Time zone
ans: GMT +6

4. Average Online per day
ans: 8-12 hours

5.Your Discord
ans: ninjax_official

6.Your Nickname
ans: Mister ninjax

7.Your ID
ans:58294

Additional Information

1.Leader of EMS(Emergency medical service)

ans:

2.1 Experience:
I have experienced more than 3 terms under 2 leaders I started my career in the city as an ems. Have learned from my 2 great leaders and deputies
I have learned from them how to run an organization professionally. I have seen how they run their terms perfectly, actually, I love my job, and I love to work with the great team we have on ems right now, and I want to take our team on TOP to keep the legacy of our past leaders as they always give their hard work to make our org on top, I have experience working in most of all the ranks, i have worked my way from a trainee to DCHR as my current rank, I always thank FTO who trained me
and the leader who showed me the right way. in my working terms, I have seen a few gaps which I want to fill as a leader to make ems top always, to make sure 24hrs we have our lobbies covered to serve our great citizens.

2.2 Team work:
As currently working as a ems employees , i always try to work as a team , i like to make good relationship with hc and employees so that if we have a good relationship and bonding , Then we can work as a team and if we work as team i believe we can achieve everything.

2.3 Good Leadership:
I believe that good leadership can bring success to any organization, I want to give my time, loyalty, and hard work to my org and want to take it in a good position
as a current working hc, I know how to run a team, I know the rules that we always need to follow, and how to achieve our goals in the organization, as I play 8-12 hrs I will assure that their leader is always by their side the time they need most
also will give new people a chance to show their hard work, i will make sure as a leader every employee who gave their time and hard work will get what they deserve. and my 1st rule of life I will be fair to each of them.

ans:

we can make 2 shifts like night/day, and hire people for these 2 shifts. like the one who applied for the day, they will work on dayshift and the one who applied for the night will work on the night shift so that It will help us to keep lobbies covered in 24hrs as we will have employees from both shifts.

we can make mandatory everyday minimum 1hr of lobby duty at SH sandy shores hospital for every active employee, by that we can make sure our SH will have a doctor 24hrs

we have weekly bonus currently but we can also give them bonuses more often for a particular task, like med delivery and making medicines, and sometime for their hard works to appreciate them for their work.

On training For FTO, if they show all the trainees practically doing things through all the things on our org and showing them how everything works, will help us to give much better training to new people who will bring success for ems.

so if we can make a few changes I believe EMS will always be on top.

Thanks . EMS ON TOP !!!

Last edited:

Maher Akronman

Maher Akronman | 47717
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Maher Ahmed
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 10-12 hours
5. Your Discord: maherackerman
6. Your Nickname: Maher Ackerman
7. Your ID: 47717

Additional information

I have worked in EMS for more than 3 months and I used to serve as a deputy chief in EMS. I've had the chance to work closely with three different leaders who each had their own unique ways of leading the organization. This experience has given me a deeper understanding of what it takes to effectively manage an organization. EMS is one of the finest organizations in every way. I will be honored to represent EMS.

1. Leader of Emergency Medical Services
2. Why do you want to be a leader of
this specific organization?
  • Desire to Improve EMS Services: I want to be a leader of EMS because I believe there is always room for improvement. I have identified areas where EMS services can be enhanced, such as response times, communication protocols, and training programs. By taking on a leadership role, I can implement changes and drive continuous improvement within the department.

• Passion for Helping Others: I want to be an EMS leader because I really care about helping people when they need it most. Being a leader lets me make a big difference and help more people. It feels comforting to know that I can ensure that everyone gets the finest emergency medical care possible when they need it.

• Taking on a leadership role in EMS presents an opportunity for personal growth and development. It challenges me to refine my decision-making skills, enhance my communication abilities, and develop strong leadership qualities. I am motivated by the chance to continually learn and grow as a professional in the EMS field.

• I want to bring some changes to the EMS department, particularly to the training structure. I believe these changes will greatly benefit the department by providing better training opportunities and improving the overall roleplay experience for EMS employees.

• Throughout my time in EMS, we frequently encountered a shortage of staff, not only at Sandy Shores Hospital but also occasionally at the city hospital. Recognizing the significance of this issue, I am determined to actively contribute to its improvement.

• I will conduct open recruitment by focusing on specific time zones. This approach will allow us to find individuals who are available and dedicated to working during nighttime hours. By targeting citizens who prefer or have availability during the night, we can ensure a reliable EMS presence during those crucial hours. This will help us provide effective emergency medical services round the clock and meet the needs of the members at all times.

• In order to reward employees who show exceptional dedication to their duties, I arrange a few weekly events. At these events, participants will compete to work the most duty hours within a week. At the end of each event, we will recognize the top three individuals who worked the most hours as winners. This will encourage employees to work harder and promote teamwork and friendly competition in the EMS department.

Thank you for spending your precious time reading my application. I would be sincerely grateful if given the opportunity to discuss my qualifications further in an interview and provide any additional information you may require.

Last edited:

Vinay Reddie

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Maher
5. Your Discord: Maher Ackerman#0394

Additional information

I have worked in EMS for more than 3 months and I used to serve as a deputy chief in EMS. I've had the chance to work closely with three different leaders who each had their own unique ways of leading the organization. This experience has given me a deeper understanding of what it takes to effectively manage an organization. EMS is one of the finest organizations in every way. I will be honored to represent EMS.

• Desire to Improve EMS Services: I want to be a leader of EMS because I believe there is always room for improvement. I have identified areas where EMS services can be enhanced, such as response times, communication protocols, and training programs. By taking on a leadership role, I can implement changes and drive continuous improvement within the department.

• Passion for Helping Others: I want to be an EMS leader because I really care about helping people when they need it most. Being a leader lets me make a big difference and help more people. It feels comforting to know that I can ensure that everyone gets the finest emergency medical care possible when they need it.

• Taking on a leadership role in EMS presents an opportunity for personal growth and development. It challenges me to refine my decision-making skills, enhance my communication abilities, and develop strong leadership qualities. I am motivated by the chance to continually learn and grow as a professional in the EMS field.

• I want to bring some changes to the EMS department, particularly to the training structure. I believe these changes will greatly benefit the department by providing better training opportunities and improving the overall roleplay experience for EMS employees.

• Throughout my time in EMS, we frequently encountered a shortage of staff, not only at Sandy Shores Hospital but also occasionally at the city hospital. Recognizing the significance of this issue, I am determined to actively contribute to its improvement.

• I will conduct open recruitment by focusing on specific time zones. This approach will allow us to find individuals who are available and dedicated to working during nighttime hours. By targeting citizens who prefer or have availability during the night, we can ensure a reliable EMS presence during those crucial hours. This will help us provide effective emergency medical services round the clock and meet the needs of the members at all times.

• In order to reward employees who show exceptional dedication to their duties, I arrange a few weekly events. At these events, participants will compete to work the most duty hours within a week. At the end of each event, we will recognize the top three individuals who worked the most hours as winners. This will encourage employees to work harder and promote teamwork and friendly competition in the EMS department.

Thank you for spending your precious time reading my application. I would be sincerely grateful if given the opportunity to discuss my qualifications further in an interview and provide any additional information you may require.
+

submgaming

Shubham Badmash
Player
1.Your name IRL

2.Your age

3.Time zone

ans: 8-12 hours

5.Your Discord

6.Your Nickname

7.Your ID

Additional Information

ans:

2.1 Experience:
I have experienced more than 3 terms under 2 leaders I started my career in the city as an ems. Have learned from my 2 great leaders and deputies
I have learned from them how to run an organization professionally. I have seen how they run their terms perfectly, actually, I love my job, and I love to work with the great team we have on ems right now, and I want to take our team on TOP to keep the legacy of our past leaders as they always give their hard work to make our org on top, I have experience working in most of all the ranks, i have worked my way from a trainee to DCHR as my current rank, I always thank FTO who trained me
and the leader who showed me the right way. in my working terms, I have seen a few gaps which I want to fill as a leader to make ems top always, to make sure 24hrs we have our lobbies covered to serve our great citizens.

2.2 Team work:
As currently working as a ems employees , i always try to work as a team , i like to make good relationship with hc and employees so that if we have a good relationship and bonding , Then we can work as a team and if we work as team i believe we can achieve everything.

2.3 Good Leadership:
I believe that good leadership can bring success to any organization, I want to give my time, loyalty, and hard work to my org and want to take it in a good position
as a current working hc, I know how to run a team, I know the rules that we always need to follow, and how to achieve our goals in the organization, as I play 8-12 hrs I will assure that their leader is always by their side the time they need most
also will give new people a chance to show their hard work, i will make sure as a leader every employee who gave their time and hard work will get what they deserve. and my 1st rule of life I will be fair to each of them.

ans:

we can make 2 shifts like night/day, and hire people for these 2 shifts. like the one who applied for the day, they will work on dayshift and the one who applied for the night will work on the night shift so that It will help us to keep lobbies covered in 24hrs as we will have employees from both shifts.

we can make mandatory everyday minimum 1hr of lobby duty at SH sandy shores hospital for every active employee, by that we can make sure our SH will have a doctor 24hrs

we have weekly bonus currently but we can also give them bonuses more often for a particular task, like med delivery and making medicines, and sometime for their hard works to appreciate them for their work.

On training For FTO, if they show all the trainees practically doing things through all the things on our org and showing them how everything works, will help us to give much better training to new people who will bring success for ems.

Thanks . EMS ON TOP !!!

Last edited:

Pixel Pluxury

in your dreams
Leader of unofficial org
Information
1. Your name IRL - Krishu garg
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone- GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day- 9-10 hrs
5. Your Discord- MICKEYYY#6009
6. Your Nickname- Pixel pluxury
7. Your ID- 87215
Additional information
1. Leader of EMS (Emergency Medical Services)
1. i want to be the leader of ems as the ems is the org that is all different from the other orgs and have been helping all other orgs at the time they need us and ems can not be disbanded at any timee they always need a leader to handel there deputy's , high commands, employes all time and had to look for the requirements ems needs as a leader we suppose to handel the org as a head and i have the experience of being the DCHR of EMS the last term and as the tem. deputy also have the confidence to do so.
2. EMS is the org that can go through many difficult faces in time as well the city needs the EMS most, building up a good society and a positive thinking can make the org clean and nice, having a friendly relationship to the peoples and employes can make a positive change to the org, and also helping the other orgs in all there situation like checking of an hostage or hosting some events
3. as many peoples are willing to join EMS every day and are having the best experience with them will be getting all the good peoples that will work best for EMS by going through the application and uniqueness of the peoples will be selected to be working in ems and handling the hc section will get up by there ranks to get it everyone is EMS to be good to the citizens and have to be polite to everyone
- my advices would be to the peoples to not to be more toxic when they are in ems, healing everyone who needs it at anytime, having a mask and seatbelt when they use any transport, work as a team they'll rank up together, the lobbies to be filled everytime so that the citizens can always get heal when they need it will be having some peoples on labs always as the population of the city is increasing so we would need more med kit, will be having a person on calls with a vest so that they dont get hurt in an active gunfire, getting applicants for night time as well cuz many of the times there are empty lobbies at night so will be opening application for the night commers in EMS, having a check of all the EMS to be helthy to do work not to have any illegal stuff or background on them that they get in trouble, will have events ones in 2 weeks as soo hosted by EMS as global, having the best communication with all the peoples that need help from EMS

ex bloods Deputy ex GOV highcommand ex FIB ex EMS DCHR
ex Deputy Ems ex LI ex NG/SAHP/DOC

NOTE : had learned from all my previous mistakes and i am ready to get the opportunity

Ramana

Enough
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL
Yaseen
2. Your age
3. Time zone
GMT+5:30
9+ hours
5. Your Discord
ya6_
6. Your Nickname
Xavier Dracula
7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Leader of...

Emergency Medical Service

I was worked In Ems In many terms and learned a lot of things , i know literally everything and i strongly believe that ems Is the back bone of the city. even 10 minutes of inactivity in morning time can create a very big mess , if i get chance to serve city as Ems Leader I will put My 100% efforts , and I have deputies who worked and Completed their terms as past Ems leaders . They are always ready to work with me.

As i have been admin for long time in en3 and also have experience as leader in en3 marabunta and en2 ballas (Ballas Was Disbanded Due to sabotage by own Gang Members ), i know how an organization works and how to make employees happy plus reach the best activity possible with good quality rp, that's why i wanna be leader of this organization to make it even better than previous terms.

With my clear knowledge and vision about EMS and experience of admin and previous leader, i know i would be able to make a successful EMS term and i am seriously dedicated to it and i have proper planning of my terms with the goals so if i get a chance then the term would be active and successful.

I will treat every employee as a family, I'll treat everyone equally, no favoritism, no racism and work together to make the org successful.

I have many friends they will come and bring their friends also and make the org active even Night times and after Server restart

I will be active in always to help every employee, solve internal conflicts and doubts.

I will recruit strong hc and fto who can recruit on time and give training to newbies.

I will conduct meeting with every state org and so inspections also to make the best possible relationship with other orgs and help them always when they need.

I will establish better communication withing in the org to make the rp level better.

Active bonuses

I saw that there aren't many people at SH Hospital, especially at night. So, I suggest giving more money as a bonus for working the night shift. This could help make the workers more motivated.​

Loki Verlice

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:- Abdul Rafay
2. Your age:- 18
3. Time zone:- GMT +5:00
4. Average online per day:- 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord:- levifederal
6. Your Nickname:- Levi Federal
7. Your ID:- 76189

Additional information

1. Leader of Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1. I have been on ems for past 4-5 months and i wanted to know this is my second organization that I joined when I just landed in the city The FTO's teach me everything of EMS. So, They increase my knowledge and enhance leadership skills. So, After time I learned all things with time to time. I have many experience on all state organization specially on ems and I working in EMS and Honest with my work. I was been in EMS before as a Deputy Cheif of Human Resources.

2. I want to be the lead of this organization and part of EMS as Family. Also if EMS employees having some issue i will reach out to fix them ASAP. I want to give knowledge and experience for new players who has 5 years old in city. I Perfectly knows about this organization how is it works and give benefits to organizaton. One of the key reasons I'm drawn to leadership roles is my belief in fostering a positive and motivated team environment

3. A specific EMS organization might emphasize collaborative leadership and a team-oriented approach. Individuals who value working closely with diverse team members and promoting a positive work environment might be drawn to this organization's leadership roles. After All, I will Provide first aid kits when state organization needed and helping citizens As soon As Possible. I want to pay attention on Calls Service to provide medical attention where the civilians need it.

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

1. Implement regular scenario-based training sessions where EMS personnel can practice their skills in realistic emergency situations. These sessions can simulate a wide range of scenarios, from basic medical emergencies to complex multi-patient incidents.

2. I can improve of the activity of EMS and Hiring Employees with Experience. I will Hosted Events OOC and IC Which People take interest of this organization and wanted to join EMS.

3. I will Improving Medical Attentions to Provided to Citizens fullfilled by increasing of employees of EMS. I use my leadership and team Mangement skills in this organization. I will increasing service of AS department which is Ambulance Service. They Proiveded Medical assitance to Citizens with Proper Roleplay.

4. I wanted to get this opportunity to showing my leadership skills and helping ems employees as much i can. I can Give out Bonuses for those employees who hardwork alot and loyal with EMS Organization. I am very Excited to get leadership and implement these such of things in Organizations. I will promise to help out citizens as much as possible. If State Org needed EMS we will provide units to help out.

Thank You for Reviewing my Application,
Best Regards,
Ex DCHR of EMS,
Levi Federal.
Definitely should be given a chance for leader he would make the best leader

Evelyn Pluxury

Respect Rules or Get Punished !
Player
The following players are selected for the EMS Leader Interviews at 17:30 Server Time (20/08/2023)‼️

⭐
ninjax_official - Mister Ninjax - 58294 👨‍⚕️
⭐levifederal - Levi Federal - 76189 👨‍⚕️
⭐arbajshah92142 - Arbaj Shah - 92142 👨‍⚕️
⭐MICKEYYY#6009 - Pixel pluxury - 87215 👨‍⚕️

👨‍⚕️Applications for EMS Leader are now CLOSED👩‍⚕️

Aayush Juzo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:- Aayush
2. Your age:- 17
3. Time zone:- GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day:- 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord:- aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname:- Aayush Lzy
7. Your ID:- 69592

Additional information

1. Leader of Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1. I have been an ex-employee of ems for 2-3 months and had a rank of EMT. And also i have experienced every org in the city(legal & illegal). I have been hc of the gang and previously in the LifeInvader too at the rank of journalism team senior. And also leadership can be a challenging and rewarding experience that allows individuals to grow personally and professionally. Some people seek leadership roles to test their abilities and expand their horizons.

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.
  1. Training and Workshops: Offer training sessions and workshops on roleplaying techniques and principles. Bring in experts or facilitators if necessary to provide guidance.Ensure that all employees, especially those in leadership or customer-facing roles, have access to this training.

2. Reward and Recognition:
    • Recognize and reward employees who excel in roleplay exercises. This can motivate others to actively participate and improve their skills. Create healthy competition within the organization.

3. Leadership Involvement:
      • Encourage leaders and managers to actively participate in roleplay exercises. Their involvement sets a positive example and reinforces the importance of skill development. Leaders can also provide valuable feedback and coaching.

Thank You for Reviewing my Application,
Solid Regards,
Aayush Lzy

Matxizx Hell

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL: Mohammad Aman
Your age: 23
Time zone: GMT +5:30
Average online per day: 4 to 6 Hrs
Your Discord: matxiizx
Your Nickname: MaTxizx Hell
Your ID: 49600

Additional information

Leader Of EMS (Emergency Medical Services).

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

The impact of a strong leader in EMS extends beyond the emergency response itself. It influences the morale and motivation of the team, as well as their commitment to their profession. A leader who genuinely cares for their team members and supports Information.

2.1 Their professional growth fosters a positive work environment and encourages a sense of dedication and loyalty. This ultimately translates into better patient care and outcomes.

2.2 EMS is responsible for the efficient and effective allocation of resources. They must possess solid organizational skills to ensure that resources, such as personnel, vehicles, and medical supplies, are properly utilized and readily available when needed. This includes planning and overseeing the deployment of personnel and equipment to effectively respond to emergencies.

2.3 And personally I have worked under many Leaders, under different ranks and I am aware of the operations of EMS. Which will help me to lead this organization under any crucial situations. Also, we are not bounded to heal patients that comes to us in PH/SH lobbies for help, Every citizen who needs medical attention in whichever corner of the city is our priority.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

3.1. I’ll make sure that our lobbies are always covered (PH/SH) for that we will recruit more people from different Time Zones.

3.2. We’ll organize some awesome events periodically in EMS (with prizes) by which our colleagues gets more motivation for working in the org.
3.3. We’ll make sure that bonuses are distributed from time to time.
3.4. We’ll maintain more professionalism in EMS coz nowadays doctors wear sunglasses and katanas in Lobbies which is not so good.
3.5. Also, during Calls we’ll suggest our colleagues to not do reckless driving and maintain a decent speed for their vehicles. If they are overspeeding, we’ll take action against them.

Last edited:

Ninjax Ottoman

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1.Your name IRL

2.Your age

3.Time zone

ans: 8-14 hours

5.Your Discord

6.Your Nickname

7.Your ID

Additional Information

ans:

2.1 Experience:

With a passion for saving lives, I've proudly served EMS for more than 4 terms under 3 leaders in the vibrant city of Los Santos. Working alongside these three remarkable leaders has not only enriched my skills but has also deepened my sense of purpose. Their mentorship has highlighted to me that leadership is not just about titles, it's about making the best team for EMS, to improve the lives of Los Santos. Throughout my journey, I've learned that each rank in the EMS brings unique challenges and opportunities for growth. From the trainee to the position of Deputy Chief and Temporary Chief, I've remained committed to the mission of saving lives and ensuring the well-being of the residents of Los Santos. I can promise you that EMS will always be on TOP, and I also make sure 24hrs Lobbies and Calls will be covered so that every citizen of Los Santos receives the Medical Help they need.

2.2 Teamwork:
Being an EMS employee, I strongly believe in teamwork. I think that when people work together, they can achieve amazing things. Teamwork brings out the best in everyone, and together as a team as a family, we can make a real difference.

2.3 Good Leadership:
Good leadership is like a compass that guides a team toward success. It's about listening, inspiring, and empowering others. A good leader sets the path, shows the way, and helps the team achieve their goals. As a Leader, I can assure you that every rule will be followed and every employee will find me by their side in every situation. I will make sure to provide every hard-working employee to be rewarded what they deserve.

3.Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
ans:

We have increase night shift bonus for everyone, We can host an event every week to encourage every employee. Also we can increase med delivery and making medicines bonus to appreciate them for their hard work.

On training For FTO, if they show all the trainees practically doing things through all the things on our org and showing them how everything works, will help us to give much better training to new people who will bring success for Ems.

Thanks . we will keep EMS ON TOP as always !!!

Thank You So Much For Reading My Application.
Yours's Truly
Temporary Chief | EMS
Mister Ninjax

Best for both of us

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Maher Ahmed
5. Your Discord: maherackerman

Additional information

++

Abir Federal

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Abir Sutradhar

Your age: 20

Time zone: +5:30 (India)

Average online per day: 6-8 hours

Your Discord: abir_6t9

Your Nickname : Abir Blu

Your ID: 97893

Additional Information:-

1) The leader of EMS (Emergency Medical Services).

2) I aspire to be the leader of this organization because:-

i) For 3 terms, I have been working in EMS. In Blu Blu's term, and in Skye Blu's and King Ilya's terms, I worked as a DCHR.

ii) I am skilled at managing (paperwork, interviews, applications, training, etc.) and maintaining the happiness of my employees.

iii) To me, EMS is the most beloved organization in the city. EMS is a favorite of everyone, but there are some issues that require attention, such as empty lobby spaces or no one answering calls It is necessary for citizens to have those to ensure their safety and health from diseases.

3)Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

•Working together as a team instead of alone, for instance, would result in faster medical supplies. The more people work together to achieve a goal, the more fun and motivating it is.

•I will make sure that there is no insubordination between employees, provide adequate training for new trainees, and ensure that employees follow the radio codes and personal logs properly.

•My aim is to make some changes to the EMS department, especially in the training structure. I think that these modifications will greatly benefit the department by providing better training opportunities and enhancing the overall roleplay experience for EMS employees.

•During my time as an EMS employee, Sandy Hospital has always had a shortage of employees, but I will do my utmost to ensure a unit in SH is always available.

Anastasia Steele

Life Is Short Wear Your Party Pants 🍻
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Pavneet kaur
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: mouse_minnie
6. Your Nickname: Anastasia Steele
7. Your ID: 34235

Additional information
1. Leader of:
EMS (Emergency medical services)
2nd: Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
•Based on HOAS exp in ( EN2 ), I would like to continue all the advancements I have made at EMS. I've been a Ems member for almost ten months now in city 2 . I initially began working as an intern, but soon i started working as HC I've had a lot of leadership experience at this point. I am familiar with the requirements and practices for each of ems departments. I'll be able to demonstrate my leadership qualities in this role and make an even bigger contribution. Working with EMS is a delight, and I can't picture doing anything else.
•First, EMS is the most valuable organization, serving as the city's heartbeat. To ensure that we have lobbies covered and medics on call to ensure that our entire city is well cared for so that, as I have personally experienced, waiting for a timer to run down once we are unconscious does not occur.
•I would adore being able to host more EMS-related events. The citizens of our cherished city do need to see the EMS in action.
•One of my greatest strengths is my ability to build positive relationships and foster a sense of camaraderie among team members.
•Last but not least, I want EMS to become a better and more fascinating helping organization with the aid of its staff and the people of Los Santos.
3rd: Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
•1st: Instead than exercising their z, physicians can RP heal patients.
•2nd:I'll watch out that the HC's Rank doesn't abuse and profit from their positions.
•3rd:The roleplay will be excellent thanks to their excellent training structure. The EMS training structure was only designed to teach radio codes and OOC rotation and logs, therefore I would want to develop a new trainee structure that helps staff members understand rules and regulations as well as explore via the EMS charter guidelines.
•4th:In order to give EMS a chance to contact with the many other organizations out there, we can make and deliver medical kits for the other organizations with the group we are dropping off supplies with
•5th: there will be personal log for each member so that i can see who is doing work and who is not doing his/her work.

It ends there. I am grateful to you for reading my application. Happy day to you!
Anastasia Steele

Eren Western

Leader of The Western Family
Leader of unofficial org
Your name IRL: Armaan Khan

Your age: 20

Time zone: +5:30 (India)

Average online per day: 9-10 hours

Your Discord: Eren Pluxury#1313

Your Nickname: Eren Envy

Your ID: 92050

Additional Information:-

1) The leader of EMS (Emergency Medical Services)

2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
ans:

1. I have devoted two terms to working within EMS, gaining valuable experience This dedication demonstrates my commitment to the organization and its mission, making me a trustworthy and experienced candidate for leadership.

2. I possess strong management skills, which include managing paperwork, conducting interviews, handling applications, and ensuring employee satisfaction. This ability to efficiently manage the organization's administrative aspects will contribute to its overall success.

3. I am passionate about enhancing EMS's role within the community. By addressing issues like empty lobby spaces and unattended calls, I aim to improve the organization's effectiveness and public perception. This commitment to improving EMS's services and impact is a driving force behind my leadership aspirations.

3)Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

Staff Shortages
: To ensure there's always a unit available at Sandy Hospital, consider:

Recruitment: Conduct regular recruitment drives to maintain a steady pool of potential EMS candidates.
Shift Scheduling: Optimize shift schedules to cover peak demand periods effectively, ensuring adequate staff presence at Sandy Hospital.
Cross-Training: Cross-train existing EMS members to handle different roles within the organization, allowing for flexibility during shortages.
Communication & Trust: Maintain clear communication channels with our team, and actively listen to their concerns and suggestions. This will help build trust and a sense of unity.

Be ready to adapt to new challenges and situations, as the role of a leader in EMS can be dynamic and require quick decision-making.

Thanks For Reading My Application
Eren Envy

corrupt_guy

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL – A.Ansari
Your age - 18
Time zone - GMT +5:30
Average online per day - 8 Hours
Your Discord – corrupt_guy
Your Nickname - Alex Tzariar
Your ID - 116613

Additional information

Leader of Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List Four reasons with explanation)

1)
I was in EMS Since 10 Years In The City and I Have Completely Dedicated Myself Into EMS As An Hardworking EMS Employee. Now with my extensive experience in Emergency Medical Services and Proven leadership skills, I am confident in my ability to effectively lead and enhance the EMS with My Full Potential.

2) I have a strong background in Emergency Medical Services, with 4 Terms of experience in various roles, Including Head Of ARO, Head of AS, Dean Of Training, Head Of Training, DC Of Training, and 1 Terms Deputy Chief . Throughout my career, I have consistently demonstrated a deep commitment to providing high-quality patient care, optimizing operational efficiency, and fostering a culture of continuous improvement within EMS organization.

3) Lastly, I Think Leadership Is Suitable for Me Because I Have Served EMS For a Long Time and Gained a Huge Amount of Experience by observing the Thick and Thins from The Past Leader Terms. I Have A Huge Amount Of Patience, I Handle People And Situations Smartly and Accordingly. I Have Helped Uncountable Number of New Employees to Climb the Ladders of Success, At the Same Time even Handled Many Different Types of Situations at Once. I Add Unity and Diversity to All the Employees, We All Are Friends and we always cover each other’s backs. At Last, I Will Make the Backbone of The City (EMS) The Strongest by adding my full potential to it.

4) I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to the continued success of the EMS. With my experience, dedication, and passion for Emergency Medical Services, I am confident that I can lead EMS to new heights of excellence.

Your advices for improving Role-play level in organization.

1)
I Would Keep A Watch On The Trainings to see if the students are trained to the Maximum Standards Or Not, because The New Employees Are The Upmost Priority For The RP Level In The Organization and After-all The Future Of EMS Is On The Line.

2) I Would Hire Night-Shift Employees To Keep The Lobbies full and Also Keep the Calls Working and Boost Their Encouragement Toward The Organization by providing them exciting bonuses.

3) I would promote Rp by participation in Global Hostage Situation as in the past few terms I am seeing that EMS is not participating in Global Hostage Situation.

4) Due To the Issue of The Lobbies Going Empty, I Would Like to Introduce a New System in Which 2 Employees will be working In The Lobby and 2 High-Commands Will Be On Stand-by To Cover The Lobby When Needed.

5) I would promote Every Employee and High-Command based on Their Experiences and Hard-Work.

6) I would Keep At least 1 LEO In PH lobby because of many Patients Harassing and Ear-Raping the Employees.

7) To address the low level of med kits at Central Hospital. I am proposing a proactive way of increasing it by hiring new employees and giving them exiting bonuses so they can work a lot and earn money as well.

Thank You for Considering My Application,

Yours Faithfully; -
Alex Tzariar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom