Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negi Ilya

Player
Player
👨‍⚕️Applications for EMS Leader are now CLOSED👩‍⚕️

The following players are selected for the EMS Leader Interviews at 15:00 Server Time (15/05/2023)‼️

⭐MICKEYYY#6009 - Pixel pluxury - 87215 👨‍⚕️
⭐NINJA ATMOS#0961 - Kabir Parker- 21888 👨‍⚕️
⭐Ivy_#2578 - Ivy Pluxury - 91775 👨‍⚕️

⭐the king#4046- King Ilya -2359 👨‍⚕️
⭐M1#8383-Mero Trapper-99644👨‍⚕️

Kabir Parker

𝓚-𝓟
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Suvam Biswas
2. Your age - 21
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 8-9 Hour
5. Your Discord - NINJA ATMOS#0961
6. Your Nickname - Kabir Parker
7. Your ID - 21888
Additional information
1. Leader of EMS (Emergency Medical Service)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1) I want to make a substantial difference: A leader has a tremendous impact on the organization and the lives of its employees. By having a clear vision and an effective leadership style, they may inspire and motivate their team to achieve great things, resulting in a more productive and happy workplace.
2) I want to contribute to the growth and success of the organization: A leader may play a critical role in driving the organization's development and achievement. They may identify development opportunities, improve processes and systems, and make strategic decisions that increase profitability and market share.
3)To coach and develop others: A leader's engagement in developing team members can be critical. They may help their team members grow and enhance their skills.
4) I am The Ex EMS Employee (Ex-Deputy Chief) and I worked 5 terms in EMS. so I know the rules of the EMS. If I am selected as EMS leader, I make EMS stronger with all my respected employees. (EMS On Top)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
- Employees like being a part of something unique. Contributing to the creation of something you can all be proud of!
(*) I will ensure that EMS personnel do not just stand in the lobby and spam Z without first completing a thorough RP by providing comprehensive training to every trainee before joining EMS and reworking with current trainees.

(*) By state 3.3 (Health-Check-ups twice a week in all Organisations), I would conduct frequent check-up drives to places where people find it difficult to get medical treatment, such as DOC inmates, the city's outskirts, such as Sandy and Paleto Bay, other organizations.

Last edited:

Ivy Pluxury

Loving souls! 🤍
Player
1. Your name IRL: Parth Gupta
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 10-12 Hours/day
5. Your Discord: Ivy_#2578
6. Your Nickname: Ivy Pluxury
7. Your ID: 91775

Additional information:
I was an EX- EMS temp leader and a Deputy Chief. Also i am a EX-Chief of Department of LSPD.
|Leader of EMS|

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1. I want aspire to leadership roles because I want to make a positive impact on the organization and the people within it. I see leadership as an opportunity to shape the direction of the organization, implement meaningful changes, and create a supportive and inspiring work environment. By leading the organization effectively, I believe they can drive growth, innovation, and success.

2. Some individuals may be attracted to a specific organization because they see it as a platform for their own personal and professional growth. I believe that by leading in this organization, I will have access to unique opportunities, such as working with talented individuals, driving innovation, or expanding their network. I see it as a chance to enhance their leadership skills, broaden their experiences, and further their career aspirations.

3. Leadership often involves influencing and guiding others towards a common vision or goal. Some individuals are passionate about mentoring and developing the talents of their team members. I enjoy the opportunity to inspire, motivate, and empower others to achieve their full potential. By leading an organization, I can create an environment that fosters collaboration, growth, and professional development.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1. Create a workplace culture that encourages open communication, active listening, and constructive feedback. Make it clear that roleplay exercises are opportunities for growth and development, not a platform for criticism or judgment. Encourage employees to take risks, try different approaches, and learn from their experiences without fear of negative consequences.

2. Clearly define the purpose and objectives of roleplay exercises to ensure participants understand the desired outcomes. Provide context and background information to help employees immerse themselves in their roles and understand the relevance of the exercise. Clear objectives and context enable participants to better relate their roleplay experiences to real-life situations and enhance their learning.

3. Whenever possible, integrate roleplay exercises into real-life scenarios employees may encounter in their roles. This bridges the gap between theory and practice, allowing participants to apply their skills and knowledge in a meaningful way. It also helps employees gain confidence in handling similar situations outside the roleplay context.

Abuzar Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL:- Mohd Abuzar
2. Your age:- 19
3. Time zone:- GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day:- 6-10
5. Your Discord:- AbuzarGamingYT#0007
6. Your Nickname:- Abuzar Pluxury
7. Your ID:- 70878

Additional information

1. Leader of Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

• This is the first organization that I joined when I just landed in the city after some time I got to know how this org works and what its purpose is. I have 4+ Terms of experience working in various roles within the EMS field, Including ranks like DCHR, Deputy Chief Of EMS, and chosen as Temp Leader as well.

• I want to be the leader of the Emergency Medical Services (EMS) because I am so passionate about this organization. And I give my heart out in the line of service for this organization. I know how this organization works and what its purpose is. I will fulfill all needs of civilians and make this organization operates more efficiently and perfectly.
  • EMS is important in terms of aid for the people of the city. It is the org that handles most emergency situations and rescues civilians in critical situations. Not just being limited to lobbies.

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

• To improve roleplay from the EMS side by introducing new charter and training structures to train new doctors as per situations of hostages, calls, and lobbies as well. Not only just telling them by pressing Z muscle I will train them for important situations and make them worthy of the rank they have.

• I will try to have meetings to help other organizations whenever needed by our side by doing state inspections as before to check our state employees are healthy and fit mentally and physically as well. Helping them in negotiations and much more.

• I have seen a little shortage of employees in previous terms so I will try to manage our bonus system and try to find more dedicated and determined employees who can fulfill all the needs of the organization.

• I will increase the number and priority same as lobbies of ambulances and our ARD Officers out there to help people in their critical situations. People don't have to wait that long to wait for an ambulance when they are down by misfortune or by an accident.

• I promise that this org will be well worth it as before people will join this organization not just to earn money but to help citizens patiently and greatly.

• I am excited about the opportunity to contribute my skills and experience to the EMS and help further enhance the quality of EMS provided to the city.

Thank You So Much For Reading My Application.
Yours's Truly

Deputy Cheif | EMS
Abuzar Pluxury

Maher Akronman

Maher Akronman | 47717
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Maher
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: Maher Ackerman#0394
6. Your Nickname: Maher Ackerman
7. Your ID: 47717

Additional information

I have worked in EMS for more than 3 months and I used to serve as a deputy chief in EMS. I've had the chance to work closely with three different leaders who each had their own unique ways of leading the organization. This experience has given me a deeper understanding of what it takes to effectively manage an organization. EMS is one of the finest organizations in every way. I will be honored to represent EMS.

1. Leader of Emergency Medical Services
2. Why do you want to be a leader of
this specific organization?

• Desire to Improve EMS Services: I want to be a leader of EMS because I believe there is always room for improvement. I have identified areas where EMS services can be enhanced, such as response times, communication protocols, and training programs. By taking on a leadership role, I can implement changes and drive continuous improvement within the department.

• Passion for Helping Others: I want to be an EMS leader because I really care about helping people when they need it most. Being a leader lets me make a big difference and help more people. It feels comforting to know that I can ensure that everyone gets the finest emergency medical care possible when they need it.

• Taking on a leadership role in EMS presents an opportunity for personal growth and development. It challenges me to refine my decision-making skills, enhance my communication abilities, and develop strong leadership qualities. I am motivated by the chance to continually learn and grow as a professional in the EMS field.

• I want to bring some changes to the EMS department, particularly to the training structure. I believe these changes will greatly benefit the department by providing better training opportunities and improving the overall roleplay experience for EMS employees.

• Throughout my time in EMS, we frequently encountered a shortage of staff, not only at Sandy Shores Hospital but also occasionally at the city hospital. Recognizing the significance of this issue, I am determined to actively contribute to its improvement.

• I will conduct open recruitment by focusing on specific time zones. This approach will allow us to find individuals who are available and dedicated to working during nighttime hours. By targeting citizens who prefer or have availability during the night, we can ensure a reliable EMS presence during those crucial hours. This will help us provide effective emergency medical services round the clock and meet the needs of the members at all times.

• In order to reward employees who show exceptional dedication to their duties, I arrange a few weekly events. At these events, participants will compete to work the most duty hours within a week. At the end of each event, we will recognize the top three individuals who worked the most hours as winners. This will encourage employees to work harder and promote teamwork and friendly competition in the EMS department.

Thank you for spending your precious time reading my application. I would be sincerely grateful if given the opportunity to discuss my qualifications further in an interview and provide any additional information you may require.

Maher Ackerman

Pixel Pluxury

in your dreams
Leader of unofficial org
Information
1. Your name IRL - Krishu garg
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone- GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day- 9-10 hrs
5. Your Discord- MICKEYYY#6009
6. Your Nickname- Pixel pluxury
7. Your ID- 87215
Additional information
1. Leader of EMS (Emergency Medical Services)
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1. i want to be the leader of ems as the ems is the org that is all different from the other orgs and have been helping all other orgs at the time they need us and ems can not be disbanded at any timee they always need a leader to handel there deputy's , high commands, employes all time and had to look for the requirements ems needs as a leader we suppose to handel the org as a head and i have the experience of being the DCHR of EMS the last term and as the tem. deputy also have the confidence to do so.
2. EMS is the org that can go through many difficult faces in time as well the city needs the EMS most, building up a good society and a positive thinking can make the org clean and nice, having a friendly relationship to the peoples and employes can make a positive change to the org, and also helping the other orgs in all there situation like checking of an hostage or hosting some events
3. as many peoples are willing to join EMS every day and are having the best experience with them will be getting all the good peoples that will work best for EMS by going through the application and uniqueness of the peoples will be selected to be working in ems and handling the hc section will get up by there ranks to get it everyone is EMS to be good to the citizens and have to be polite to everyone
- my advices would be to the peoples to not to be more toxic when they are in ems, healing everyone who needs it at anytime, having a mask and seatbelt when they use any transport, work as a team they'll rank up together, the lobbies to be filled everytime so that the citizens can always get heal when they need it will be having some peoples on labs always as the population of the city is increasing so we would need more med kit, will be having a person on calls with a vest so that they dont get hurt in an active gunfire, getting applicants for night time as well cuz many of the times there are empty lobbies at night so will be opening application for the night commers in EMS, having a check of all the EMS to be helthy to do work not to have any illegal stuff or background on them that they get in trouble, will have events ones in 2 weeks as soo hosted by EMS as global, having the best communication with all the peoples that need help from EMS

ex bloods Deputy ex GOV highcommand ex FIB ex EMS DCHR
ex Deputy Ems ex LI ex NG/SAHP/DOC

c040a09d-64ab-41d6-8098-9ecd5c15e710.jpg

NOTE : had learned from all my previous mistakes and i am ready to get the opportunity

Rosy singh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL: Mohit Singh
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 8hrs
5. Your Discord: Kakashi singh#0001
6. Your Nickname: Sakura singh
7. Your ID: 67110
Additional information
1. Leader of... EMS(Emergency Medical Services)
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).. 3 reasons I want to be a leader of EMS bcz ik the rules and regulations, I have pas experience of DCHR, I can maintain discipline too.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization..
Ans. Everything you do whilst in EMS uniform has to be RP
Improve the training of ALL new employees.

Ani Pluxury

Player
Player

Applications for EMS Leader are now CLOSED

The following players are selected for the EMS Leader Interviews at 16:00 Server Time (18/06/2023)

Pixel_pluxury - 87215 - MICKEYYY#6009
Abuzar_Pluxury - 70878 - AbuzarGamingYT#0007

Ivy_Pluxury - 91775 - Ivy_#2578

Ninjax Ottoman

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1.Your name IRL
ans: Shajaeeb hasan

2.Your age
ans: 28

3.Time zone
ans: GMT +6

4. Average Online per day
ans: 8-12 hours

5.Your Discord
ans: ninjax_official

6.Your Nickname
ans: Mister ninjax

7.Your ID
ans:58294

Additional Information

1.Leader of EMS(Emergency medical service)

ans:

2.1 Experience:
I have experienced more than 3 terms under 2 leaders I started my career in the city as an ems. Have learned from my 2 great leaders and deputies
I have learned from them how to run an organization professionally. I have seen how they run their terms perfectly, actually, I love my job, and I love to work with the great team we have on ems right now, and I want to take our team on TOP to keep the legacy of our past leaders as they always give their hard work to make our org on top, I have experience working in most of all the ranks, i have worked my way from a trainee to DCHR as my current rank, I always thank FTO who trained me
and the leader who showed me the right way. in my working terms, I have seen a few gaps which I want to fill as a leader to make ems top always, to make sure 24hrs we have our lobbies covered to serve our great citizens.

2.2 Team work:
As currently working as a ems employees , i always try to work as a team , i like to make good relationship with hc and employees so that if we have a good relationship and bonding , Then we can work as a team and if we work as team i believe we can achieve everything.

2.3 Good Leadership:
I believe that good leadership can bring success to any organization, I want to give my time, loyalty, and hard work to my org and want to take it in a good position
as a current working hc, I know how to run a team, I know the rules that we always need to follow, and how to achieve our goals in the organization, as I play 8-12 hrs I will assure that their leader is always by their side the time they need most
also will give new people a chance to show their hard work, i will make sure as a leader every employee who gave their time and hard work will get what they deserve. and my 1st rule of life I will be fair to each of them.

ans:

we can make 2 shifts like night/day, and hire people for these 2 shifts. like the one who applied for the day, they will work on dayshift and the one who applied for the night will work on the night shift so that It will help us to keep lobbies covered in 24hrs as we will have employees from both shifts.

we can make mandatory everyday minimum 1hr of lobby duty at SH sandy shores hospital for every active employee, by that we can make sure our SH will have a doctor 24hrs

we have weekly bonus currently but we can also give them bonuses more often for a particular task, like med delivery and making medicines, and sometime for their hard works to appreciate them for their work.

On training For FTO, if they show all the trainees practically doing things through all the things on our org and showing them how everything works, will help us to give much better training to new people who will bring success for ems.

so if we can make a few changes I believe EMS will always be on top.

Thanks . EMS ON TOP !!!

SOUL HUNTER

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL

2.Your age

3.Time zone

5.Your Discord

6.Your Nickname

7.Your ID

Additional Information

ans:

2.1 Experience:
I have experienced more than 3 terms under 2 leaders I started my career in the city as an ems. Have learned from my 2 great leaders and deputies
I have learned from them how to run an organization professionally. I have seen how they run their terms perfectly, actually, I love my job, and I love to work with the great team we have on ems right now, and I want to take our team on TOP to keep the legacy of our past leaders as they always give their hard work to make our org on top, I have experience working in most of all the ranks, i have worked my way from a trainee to DCHR as my current rank, I always thank FTO who trained me
and the leader who showed me the right way. in my working terms, I have seen a few gaps which I want to fill as a leader to make ems top always, to make sure 24hrs we have our lobbies covered to serve our great citizens.

2.2 Team work:
As currently working as a ems employees , i always try to work as a team , i like to make good relationship with hc and employees so that if we have a good relationship and bonding , Then we can work as a team and if we work as team i believe we can achieve everything.

2.3 Good Leadership:
I believe that good leadership can bring success to any organization, I want to give my time, loyalty, and hard work to my org and want to take it in a good position
as a current working hc, I know how to run a team, I know the rules that we always need to follow, and how to achieve our goals in the organization, as I play 8-12 hrs I will assure that their leader is always by their side the time they need most
also will give new people a chance to show their hard work, i will make sure as a leader every employee who gave their time and hard work will get what they deserve. and my 1st rule of life I will be fair to each of them.

ans:

we can make 2 shifts like night/day, and hire people for these 2 shifts. like the one who applied for the day, they will work on dayshift and the one who applied for the night will work on the night shift so that It will help us to keep lobbies covered in 24hrs as we will have employees from both shifts.

we can make mandatory everyday minimum 1hr of lobby duty at SH sandy shores hospital for every active employee, by that we can make sure our SH will have a doctor 24hrs

we have weekly bonus currently but we can also give them bonuses more often for a particular task, like med delivery and making medicines, and sometime for their hard works to appreciate them for their work.

On training For FTO, if they show all the trainees practically doing things through all the things on our org and showing them how everything works, will help us to give much better training to new people who will bring success for ems.

Thanks . EMS ON TOP !!!
+++
1) I want to make a substantial difference: A leader has a tremendous impact on the organization and the lives of its employees. By having a clear vision and an effective leadership style, they may inspire and motivate their team to achieve great things, resulting in a more productive and happy workplace.
2) I want to contribute to the growth and success of the organization: A leader may play a critical role in driving the organization's development and achievement. They may identify development opportunities, improve processes and systems, and make strategic decisions that increase profitability and market share.
3)To coach and develop others: A leader's engagement in developing team members can be critical. They may help their team members grow and enhance their skills.
4) I am The Ex EMS Employee (Ex-Deputy Chief) and I worked 5 terms in EMS. so I know the rules of the EMS. If I am selected as EMS leader, I make EMS stronger with all my respected employees. (EMS On Top)

- Employees like being a part of something unique. Contributing to the creation of something you can all be proud of!
(*) I will ensure that EMS personnel do not just stand in the lobby and spam Z without first completing a thorough RP by providing comprehensive training to every trainee before joining EMS and reworking with current trainees.

(*) By state 3.3 (Health-Check-ups twice a week in all Organisations), I would conduct frequent check-up drives to places where people find it difficult to get medical treatment, such as DOC inmates, the city's outskirts, such as Sandy and Paleto Bay, other organizations.
+++

Rocky Bhai

𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧🥵
Player
1.Your name IRL

2.Your age

3.Time zone

5.Your Discord

6.Your Nickname

7.Your ID

Additional Information

ans:

2.1 Experience:

2.2 Team work:

2.3 Good Leadership:

ans:

Thanks . EMS ON TOP !!!
+

Levi Pluxury

Ex - Curator of Ballas ❤️
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:- Abdul Rafay
2. Your age:- 18
3. Time zone:- GMT +5:00
4. Average online per day:- 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord:- levifederal
6. Your Nickname:- Levi Federal
7. Your ID:- 76189

Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1. I have been on ems for past 4-5 months and i wanted to know this is my second organization that I joined when I just landed in the city The FTO's teach me everything of EMS. So, They increase my knowledge and enhance leadership skills. So, After time I learned all things with time to time. I have many experience on all state organization specially on ems and I working in EMS and Honest with my work. I was been in EMS before as a Deputy Cheif of Human Resources.

2. I want to be the lead of this organization and part of EMS as Family. Also if EMS employees having some issue i will reach out to fix them ASAP. I want to give knowledge and experience for new players who has 5 years old in city. I Perfectly knows about this organization how is it works and give benefits to organizaton. One of the key reasons I'm drawn to leadership roles is my belief in fostering a positive and motivated team environment

3. A specific EMS organization might emphasize collaborative leadership and a team-oriented approach. Individuals who value working closely with diverse team members and promoting a positive work environment might be drawn to this organization's leadership roles. After All, I will Provide first aid kits when state organization needed and helping citizens As soon As Possible. I want to pay attention on Calls Service to provide medical attention where the civilians need it.

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

1. Implement regular scenario-based training sessions where EMS personnel can practice their skills in realistic emergency situations. These sessions can simulate a wide range of scenarios, from basic medical emergencies to complex multi-patient incidents.

2. I can improve of the activity of EMS and Hiring Employees with Experience. I will Hosted Events OOC and IC Which People take interest of this organization and wanted to join EMS.

3. I will Improving Medical Attentions to Provided to Citizens fullfilled by increasing of employees of EMS. I use my leadership and team Mangement skills in this organization. I will increasing service of AS department which is Ambulance Service. They Proiveded Medical assitance to Citizens with Proper Roleplay.

4. I wanted to get this opportunity to showing my leadership skills and helping ems employees as much i can. I can Give out Bonuses for those employees who hardwork alot and loyal with EMS Organization. I am very Excited to get leadership and implement these such of things in Organizations. I will promise to help out citizens as much as possible. If State Org needed EMS we will provide units to help out.

Thank You for Reviewing my Application,
Best Regards,
Ex DCHR of EMS,
Levi Federal.

Kabir Parker

𝓚-𝓟
Player
Information
2. Your age - 22
4. Average online per day - 10 Hours
5. Your Discord - ninjaatmos
7. Your ID - 21888
Additional information

-My Experience:
It had been a dream of mine since I was a young child to become a doctor, and when I entered the city I knew I had to pursue that dream. I applied for an EMS job and was accepted after waiting a few days. I was determined to make the most of my new role and worked hard every day in the hope of one day becoming a leader in the EMS field. After six or seven months of hard work, I was promoted to the rank of Deputy and it felt like a dream come true. My journey in the EMS field was amazing. I was able to help so many people, and it felt like I was making a difference in the world. I was becoming more and more confident in my abilities, and I was determined to one day become a leader in the EMS field.

-Make an impact:
Being a leader can feel impactful as I can influence other people in the EMS organization. Rather than working independently, a team can accomplish more goals, which can create change for an organization. As a leader, I learn about the unique skills individuals have and I might assign projects that align with this. Working with my team members towards shared goals in areas where each member can feel confident can make an impact.

-Unity:
Leaders may bring together people from various teams and levels to work towards similar goals. They frequently look beyond formal job descriptions to find how each individual may contribute in their own unique way. This can inspire employees and management teams to interact more honestly with one another, resulting in a more honest and trustworthy workplace.

• Disturbances in lobbies, such as harassment and employees fighting over lobbies, shall be properly resolved with deserving HC participation.
  • I will recruit additional employees for the night shift because lobbies are mostly empty at night. Especially no SH employee.
  • If I am selected for EMS leader then I'll make EMS on TOP with my all respected employees. That's my promise.

Thanks for reading my application.

Best Regards:
Kabir Parker

ex-Deputy Chief Of EMS

EMS ON TOP

Rocky Bhai

𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧🥵
Player
Information
2. Your age - 22
7. Your ID - 21888
Additional information

-My Experience:
It had been a dream of mine since I was a young child to become a doctor, and when I entered the city I knew I had to pursue that dream. I applied for an EMS job and was accepted after waiting a few days. I was determined to make the most of my new role and worked hard every day in the hope of one day becoming a leader in the EMS field. After six or seven months of hard work, I was promoted to the rank of Deputy and it felt like a dream come true. My journey in the EMS field was amazing. I was able to help so many people, and it felt like I was making a difference in the world. I was becoming more and more confident in my abilities, and I was determined to one day become a leader in the EMS field.

-Make an impact:
Being a leader can feel impactful as I can influence other people in the EMS organization. Rather than working independently, a team can accomplish more goals, which can create change for an organization. As a leader, I learn about the unique skills individuals have and I might assign projects that align with this. Working with my team members towards shared goals in areas where each member can feel confident can make an impact.

-Unity:
Leaders may bring together people from various teams and levels to work towards similar goals. They frequently look beyond formal job descriptions to find how each individual may contribute in their own unique way. This can inspire employees and management teams to interact more honestly with one another, resulting in a more honest and trustworthy workplace.

• Disturbances in lobbies, such as harassment and employees fighting over lobbies, shall be properly resolved with deserving HC participation.
  • I will recruit additional employees for the night shift because lobbies are mostly empty at night. Especially no SH employee.
  • If I am selected for EMS leader then I'll make EMS on TOP with my all respected employees. That's my promise.

Best Regards:
Kabir Parker

ex-Deputy Chief Of EMS

EMS ON TOP
:love:

Preet Thugs

Turfer?
Player
Information
2. Your age - 22
7. Your ID - 21888
Additional information

-My Experience:

-Make an impact:

-Unity:

Best Regards:
Kabir Parker

ex-Deputy Chief Of EMS

EMS ON TOP
+

SOUL HUNTER

Player
Player
Information
2. Your age - 22
7. Your ID - 21888
Additional information

-My Experience:

-Make an impact:

-Unity:

Best Regards:
Kabir Parker

ex-Deputy Chief Of EMS

EMS ON TOP
+++++ best person for this opportunity

Eren Federal

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL

2.Your age

3.Time zone

5.Your Discord

6.Your Nickname

7.Your ID

Additional Information

ans:

2.1 Experience:

2.2 Team work:

2.3 Good Leadership:

ans:

Thanks . EMS ON TOP !!!
++

Anastasia Steele

Life Is Short Wear Your Party Pants 🍻
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Pavneet kaur
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: mouse_minnie
6. Your Nickname: Anastasia Steele
7. Your ID: 34235

Additional information
1. Leader of:
EMS (Emergency medical services)
2nd: Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
•Based on my prior Temp leader and assistant chief experience ( IN EN3 ), I would like to continue all the advancements I have made at EMS. I've been a Ems member for almost ten months now Both in city 2 and city 3. I initially began working as an intern, but soon i started working as HC I've had a lot of leadership experience at this point. I am familiar with the requirements and practices for each of ems departments. I'll be able to demonstrate my leadership qualities in this role and make an even bigger contribution. Working with EMS is a delight, and I can't picture doing anything else.
•First, EMS is the most valuable organization, serving as the city's heartbeat. To ensure that we have lobbies covered and medics on call to ensure that our entire city is well cared for so that, as I have personally experienced, waiting for a timer to run down once we are unconscious does not occur.
•I would adore being able to host more EMS-related events. The citizens of our cherished city do need to see the EMS in action.
•One of my greatest strengths is my ability to build positive relationships and foster a sense of camaraderie among team members.
•Last but not least, I want EMS to become a better and more fascinating helping organization with the aid of its staff and the people of Los Santos.
3rd: Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
•1st: Instead than exercising their z, physicians can RP heal patients.
•2nd:I'll watch out that the HC's Rank doesn't abuse and profit from their positions.
•3rd:The roleplay will be excellent thanks to their excellent training structure. The EMS training structure was only designed to teach radio codes and OOC rotation and logs, therefore I would want to develop a new trainee structure that helps staff members understand rules and regulations as well as explore via the EMS charter guidelines.
•4th:In order to give EMS a chance to contact with the many other organizations out there, we can make and deliver medical kits for the other organizations with the group we are dropping off supplies with
•5th: there will be personal log for each member so that i can see who is doing work and who is not doing his/her work.

It ends there. I am grateful to you for reading my application. Happy day to you!
Anastasia Steele

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom