Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kabir Parker

𝓚-𝓟
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Suvam Biswas
2. Your age- 20
3. Time zone- GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day- 6-7 hours per day
5. Your Discord- NINJA ATMOS#2430
6. Your Nickname- Kabir Parker
7. Your ID- 21888

Additional information
1. Leader of EMS (Emergency Medical Service)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1) I want to make a big difference: A leader can affect the organization and the lives of its people significantly. They may inspire and drive their team to do great things by having a clear vision and an effective leadership style, resulting in a more productive and enjoyable workplace.
2) I want To contribute to the organization's growth and success: A leader may play a crucial role in driving the organization's development and achievement. They can find growth possibilities, enhance processes and systems, and make strategic decisions that boost profitability and market share.
3)To mentor and develop others: A leader's involvement in the growth of the members of the team can be essential. They may assist their team members to improve and develop their talents and careers by offering direction, support, and feedback, which can be pretty satisfying.
4) I am an EMS Employee right now so I know the rules of the EMS. If I am selected as EMS leader then I make EMS More stronger with my all respected employees. (EMS On Top)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
- Employees like being a part of something special. Assisting them in creating something you can all be proud of!
(*) I will guarantee that EMS employees do not just stand in the lobby and spam Z without completing a thorough RP by offering complete training to every trainee before joining EMS and will rework with current trainees as well.
(*) In accordance with state 3.3 (Health-Check-ups twice a week in all Organizations), I would perform frequent check-up drives to locations where individuals find it difficult to obtain medical treatment, such as DOC inmates, the fringes of the city, such as Sandy and Paleto Bay, as well as other organizations.
(*)To be honest, I believe we should be able to construct barriers since occasionally while our team is healing unconscious persons on the road, they get hit by automobiles. Since that everyone is aware of EMS's deal with NG, I will make certain that we collaborate with another legitimate organization in order to promote a healthy environment throughout the city.
(*) When I started working in EMS, there has always been a shortage of staff not just in Sandy but also in the city pillbox, therefore I will make sure that with every recruiting drive, we get the most out of every prospective recruit.
(*) As the head of this organization, I will conduct events once a week to create a fun environment since I feel there is a large demand for more enjoyable EMS than the unit on duty in hospital lobbies or the medic that picks you up on the side of the road.
(*) And one more thing I'd want to emphasize is that I didn't become an EMS provider to have a front-row seat to other people's tragedies. I did it because I knew the world and I was both bleeding, and I felt deep down that the only way to stop my own bleeding was to learn how to stop someone else's. I sincerely hope you will consider my application for this leadership.

Last edited:

Gojo Kun jr

Hola:)
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Ameer hamza
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone- GMT 5:30
4. Average online per day- 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord- lucyy#2114
6. Your Nickname- Luce pluxury
7. Your ID- 47522

Additional information
1. Leader of... EMS
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I have a strong desire to become the leader of the Emergency Medical Service (EMS)
Firstly, I am very passionate about helping others, and I believe that leading EMS would allow me to use my skills and knowledge to make a positive impact on the community. I have always been interested in healthcare and emergency medicine, and I feel that I could help the team provide the best possible care to those in need.

Secondly, I want to make a difference in the lives of others. As the leader of EMS, I would have the opportunity to create a positive impact on the community. By improving the response times, training and development of team members, and overall service quality, I believe that I could make a meaningful difference in the lives of those in the server.

Lastly, I have strong leadership skills and a passion for bringing out the best in people. As the leader of EMS, I could motivate and inspire others to work together towards a common goal. I have a clear vision for the future of EMS in this server, and I believe that I could make that vision a reality. Overall, I am excited about the opportunity to lead EMS and make a positive difference in the lives of others.
I have also been in EMS for more then 5 Months.

1. Learn everything I can about the role of EMS in the server, including how to respond to emergencies.
  2. Build relationships with other players, like police officers and firefighters, so we can work together effectively during emergencies.
  3. Train and develop my team members so they have the skills and knowledge to provide the best possible service.
  4. Develop a communication plan so my team can communicate effectively during emergencies.
  5. Maintain a positive and respectful attitude towards my team members and other players in the server to provide an enjoyable roleplay experience for everyone involved.

Thanks for reading

deepesh sindhu

𝖏𝖆ɪ 𝖘𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖗𝖆𝖒🚩
Player
Your name IRL : deepesh
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day : 7 HOURS
5. Your Discord : Deepesh JAAT#2806
6. Your Nickname : jaat lord
7. Your ID : 91666

1. Leader of - EMS .

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)?

(2.1) - I would like to be the leader of EMS because I have previously been in EMS and seen what it is like and have a had a passion to be apart of it again and make it better than what it has been.

(2.2) - I would like to be the leader of EMS because there is good things that can happen for the EMS but it just needs to be pulled up and by saying this i mean that every lobby should have a person standing with a smile ready to fix people when they come threw the lobbies, There should also be a person on calls who is willing to RP no matter the situation they aren't allowed.

(2.3) - I would like to be the leader of EMS because with being in many positions in the EMS in the other city there are somethings with in the organization that can be improved.

3. the EMS could do rp more when it comes to assisting with medical care on the side of the road by communicating more with the injured or even the family or friend next too them. Also by have an email in place that shows us activation of /me turning on body cam. They could also use the radio by communicating with others in the hospital lobbies and telling them of the happy or sad moment they just dealt with while healing a patient. We have SO much potential to make the EMS more full of rp.

Rocky Rakesh

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Rakesh
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord : RockyRakesh#0001
6. Your Nickname : Rocky Xpro
7. Your ID : 60298

Additional information

1. Leader of…

Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

A.
I have been in this organisation for close to 3 months now and through my hard work and dedication to EMS have ascended to the rank of Doctor. I know how EMS works and I know how to manage the complex tasks required when being the leader of this organisation. Being in this organisation for such a long time to understand the the paper of EMS. I can manage the localities around it.

B. Currently I am putting 8-10 hours into the organisation doing things such as making sure the lobbies are manned to more of the backend things (interviewing, training, certifying people etc).I would continue to work hard. During a great deal of my time within this organisation I have been involved in the training department To help with trainings

C. I feel like the reputation of the organisation I love most has been tarnished, and I wish to see it bestowed to its former glory. EMS is easily the most important organisation in this city. It has given me the insight and the chance to come up with great ideas to see EMS really be on top.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organisation

- Easily the biggest issue right now in EMS is the staffing shortage, especially throughout the hours of 18:00-7:00. The first thing I would do as leader is find a way to fix this issue as right now we are having to rely on a small group of people to do the job of many, which does not make the job enjoyable. many people apply and want to join EMS but currently it is taking up to 48 hours for applications to be reviewed, i make it down to max of 24 hours.

- Also on staffing, I want to change the way in which training/trainee exam/FTOs go about. I think that a lot of people strive to be FTO, but then they don't end up training many people, so if we set a minimum requirement per week that an FTO needs to train. Also, I want to bring in a shift system for training/trainee exam, I also think we would benefit from doing a similar thing with the trainee exam as well, an allotted time that they can meet with an FTO staff to do their exam.

- I will create a timezone shift system to arrange perfect way in lobbies, and calls. I feel that i can manage the calls and lobbies as per the shifting process. The best way to be more active of ems is give bonus per day. as per they work on 4 hours on each shift. I really hope you consider my application as my number one priority in this city is to see EMS succeed. If I get interviewed I have many great other ideas that I hope you will take the time to listen to.

Thank you for Precious time and have a Great day,

EMS ON TOP!!!

Akatsuki Myistic

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information:-
Your name IRL : Atchyuteswar G
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : +5:30 GMT
4. Average online per day : 10 hours
5. Your Discord : FIB | Akatsuki Myistic | 47016#7705
6. Your Nickname : Akatsuki Myistic
7. Your ID : 47016

Additional information:-
Leader of EMS ( Emergency Medical Services )

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

2.1. I want to be the leader of EMS as i want to direct my people towards a professional duty where they can coordinate among them self and reduce the confussions among the EMS employees

2.2. I have seen been in EMS as an MD and i have seen that there is loss of proper communications between the members and i want to solve the issues. i have seen lobbies empty and lack of people online. i want to select quality employee to be a part of EMS

2.3. to reduce the corruption happening in the organisation and fulfill the need of citizen of my City without any problems

3.1. i want people to be polite toward the employees and sole there problems calmly

3.2. I want proper time lines for the employees and correct training procedure for the employees so they dont make any mistakes around in the city..

3.3 And make them Working at EMS fun....

Thank you Sam for this opportunity....🏛️

I am Ex NG , Ex EMS , FIB....

Last edited:

Pixel Pluxury

in your dreams
Leader of unofficial org
Information
1. Your name IRL - Krish garg
2. Your age - 18
4. Average online per day- 9-10 hrs
5. Your Discord- MICKEYY#8614
6. Your Nickname- Ryuk pluxury
7. Your ID- 87215
Additional information
1. Leader of EMS (Emergency Medical Services)

1. i want to be the leader of ems as the ems is the org that is all different from the other orgs and have been helping all other orgs at the time they need us and ems can not be disbanded at any timee they always need a leader to handel there deputy's , highcommands, employes all time and had to look for the requirements ems needs as a leader we suppose to handel the org as a head and i have the experience ok being the DCHR of EMS the last term and as the tem. deputy rn have the confidence to do it
2. EMS is the org that can go through many difficult faces in time as well the city needs the EMS most, building up a good society and a positive thinking can make the org clean and nice having a friendly relationship to the peoples and employes can make a positive change to the org
3. as many peoples are willing to join EMS every day and are having the best experience with them will be getting all the good peoples that will work best for EMS by going through the application and uniquness of the peoples will be selected to be working in ems and handling the hc section will get up by there ranks to get it everyone is EMS to be good to the citizans and have to be polite to everyone
- my advices would be to the peoples to not to be more toxic when they are in ems healing everyone who needs it at anytime having a mask and seatbelt when they use any transport work as a team they'll rank up together the lobbies to be filled everytime so that the citizans can always get heal when they need it will be having some peoples on labs always as the population of the city is increasing so we would need more medkits will be having a person on calls with a vest so that they dont get hurt in an active gunfire

ex bloods deputy exgov highcommand ex FIB ex EMS DCHR
current Deputy EMS

Screenshot_404.jpg

nishtha

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL: Pavneet Kaur
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 10-12 hour
5. Your Discord: nishtha kaur#0666
6. Your nickname: Nishtha Mahhh
7. Your ID: 62057

Additional information

1. Leader of Emergency Medical Services

1. I have worked in EMS for 2 months. I have had wonderful experiences since then. As I basically worked under 2 leaders and experienced their leadership regarding the organization, I have gained a complete idea of how to run an organization.

2. EMS is one of the best organizations in every way. I will be honored to represent EMS.

3. I have seen a lot of people who deserve a high rank working all day and night. The problem is that they are not treated as such. I will change the whole promotion system by promoting the most deserving rank to HC.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

1. By providing complete training to every trainee before becoming an EMS employee. In addition, by reworking with current trainees, I will ensure EMS employees do not just stand in the lobby and spam Z without following the proper RP.

2. I'd like to make a few changes and introduce a modified training structure. This will help FTO to train people and people will learn how to do proper RP while standing in lobbies and while doing calls.

3. In my time working in EMS, we've always had a lack of employees not only in Sandy hospital but sometimes in the city hospital as well. Therefore, I will make sure that with every recruitment we get the maximum benefit.

4. More ARD team members will be added to revive patients outside of the city or in areas where the ambulance cannot reach.

5. As I have seen that FTOs are not properly training people, I will take an FTO test before making someone an FTO. Furthermore, I will appoint FTOs who have the most experience in EMS. This will enable us to train newbies properly and they can understand how to use radio codes and maintain a high RP level.

6. I want to improve communication between employees and the High Command. Many employees are afraid to approach the High Command. Therefore, I want to ensure that every High Command can reach out to employees when needed and help them out.

7. We will do open recruitment by targeting time zones. This will enable us to find people who will work exclusively at night.

8. Having some fun events once a week will be extremely helpful. This is because I strongly believe that there is a need for more fun in EMS.

Thank you for spending your precious time reading my application.

Nishtha Mahhh

EMS ON TOP!

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord: INTRO GAMER#9785
6. Your Nickname: Alan Zelensky
7. Your ID: 93571
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ans - EMS
Ans - I have been experiencing things as a LEO and I have been in vagos at the start of my rp life. I got the ability to deal with gang members and LEOs which will help me to do better interaction with them. I know how to manage people and things to make an organization work efficiently. During my 3 terms in LSPD as HC, I saw many legal things and the way they work and illegal things too. Basically I am aware of all the circumstances and the methods to deal with these Legal and Illegal things. So, I think that my these 2 experiences will help me a lot to become the leader of EMS and personally I want to increase the healing rate of los santos as much as I can and want to make sure that the EMS always complete their tasks which they committed. I want to implement my skills developed so far in the leadership of EMS. If I become leader, I will try to make HC only previously experienced person or I will take interview of him/her on my own to see his capabilities and the way he/she sees the management of EMS. This will help me a lot to recruit best of the best people as HC in EMS.
Ans - (i) I won't promote any favoritism in the org because I have seen that most of the people give their friends and family members some of the best ranks in the org and this is very harmful for the org as in this hardworking org members are being ignored and some of them would leave and this will cause a loss of members in the org.
(ii) I will divide my EMS workers into many departments to make it work efficiently and the curators of it would be Division chiefs such that HODs can't perform some harmful actions (like recruiting anyone - favoritism) on their own towards the department and division chiefs also can't perform some harmful actions on their own towards the department. I will make IA first of all to get the reports of every employee that whether they are doing all works or not and whether they are just being online on emails or just coming in game. In my opinion, every employee must be present in both platforms whether it's in game or in emails. It helps in interaction.
(iii) I will be making humane labs research work and calls more interesting because I have seen many times and in my case too that EMS don't even have a single guy to pickup calls for emergency and most of the people find the humane labs work boring but this is a part of EMS and the main work of it not just standing in the lobby and earning money.
(iv) I will make my EMS workers to work in both lobbies whether it's PH or SH because most of the people don't work in the SH as they think no one will come and will result them waste of time and loss of money as comparable to PH but that's no true and I will try to fix this mindset in every EMS employees to make them work everywhere with full enjoyment and dedication towards the org. Everyone will get a limited time to work in the lobbies of both areas such that there will be availability of employees everywhere.
(v) I will implement my strike system in a very efficient manner such that everyone who commits something wrong will get a lesson and will try not to repeat that mistake because a mistake is good because most of the people gets a lesson in that only but repeating that same thing isn't good in my way of thinking.

Strike system:-
1st Strike -
Verbal Warning
2nd Strike - Demotion
3rd Strike - Fire/Blacklist depending upon the situation.

I'll be highly obliged to everyone who helped me if my application gets selected for interview.

Thanking You All
Yours Faithfully
Alan Zelensky (HOD of IA)

Last edited:

lotaniv

salamanca did salamanca money salamanca blood
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information :

1. Your name IRL: lotan niv

2. Your age : 18

3. Time zone : GMT+3

4. Average online per day : So that's how I'm usually active almost all day, especially since I'll be managing the ems, I think I'll be online all day

5. Your Discord : lotaniv☂#7237

6. Your Nickname : lotan niv

7. Your ID :100737

Additional information :So before that I have a special reason that I think you can confirm for me So a few days ago I got a ban for 60 days And right now I'm with a new user where I'm 4 years on city in my main user I've been in the city for 16 years I've been in all the jobs and that's why I have experience

1. Leader of... EMS (Emergency Medical Services)

A) If ever I am given a work to do I put my 100% in that and I believe this is the main reason for me to be leader . By becoming leader I believe I will make ems no.1 organization to join .

B) Leadership Qualities I think if I become leader I will be the best leader ever . My Leadership Qualities are very great . I know how to manage things perfectly . I never discriminate people . If ever there is a fight I listen to both the perspective of the story and then only take action

C) TIME i online all day know how to mange and how to do everything perfect

I would make sure that everyone I employee has a good mic or at least can communicate properly and give a brief explanation of what they would be doing. I would try to include new procedures followed if someone would like to get surgery. I would try to improve by at least running a medical check-up on all organizations so as to ensure the health safety of all citizens.

Thanks for reading EMS ON TOP!!!

static.png

Skye Blu

Player
Player
Information

• Your name IRL: Skye
  • Your age: 20
  • Time zone: GMT +2:00
  • Average online per day: 8-10 Hours
  • Your Discord: EvilKxrn#2214
  • Your Nickname: Skye BluMarine
  • Your ID: 157
Additional information

1. Leader of Emergency Medical Service.

• Firstly, I have just come from being deputy of EMS under Blu Blu's term and the EMS was striving and succeeding in every aspect it could and I would like to be leader to keep it going strong and as smooth as it has. With everything that i have learnt whilst in EMS for these last few months has made me understand that EMS as a Org has a lot to offer.
  • Secondly, all the knowledge I have running the EMS is not easy but once you have a support team like it is. It takes some weight off the leaders shoulders. I am willing to accept that responsibility and help not only citizens but also the employees. After all as a leader you need to lead by example.
  • Thirdly The EMS is the one Organization that has the most purpose within the city every single hour there are many people coming to and from the hospital. Sure lobbies sometimes get boring but there is a chance at meeting new people each and everyday.
  • Starters trying to get our cars fixed. In EMS we have some really fast Ambulances but they have no breaks and when you think about it, you risking not only the EMS employees life but also risking the citizens.
  • When people are being provided with medical care in lobbies they are to be spoken to by the EMS Employees. Not just flexing Z on them.
  • Making and delivery of med kits for the other organizations can be done with that organization that we are dropping supplies off with so that way EMS gets a chance to interact with the many other organizations there are out there.
  • Finding a High Command group that not only get along but will be role models to the rest of the EMS employees below them

Hitmahn Carter

Player
Player
Your name IRL -Rohit
2. Your age - 23
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord - hitmahn007#5995
6. Your Nickname -Hitmahhnn Carter
7. Your ID - 53511

1. Leader of Emergency Medical Service {EMS}

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1. I have been in EMS for 3 Terms, I started as a Trainee to the Division Chief of Training. I have seen how things work and how things do not work out. I think now I am ready to take leadership.

2.2. I would like to change the things which are not in favor of EMS, like lobbies remaining empty at times, and people calling for an ambulance and not getting help in time.

2.3. I got my recognition in the city from EMS and would like to give back to EMS whatever I learned from EMS. EMS was the first org i joined and had a great experience in it, so now I can easily run it.

3 Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1. Involving employees in Rp more by creating more job roles in the organization.

3.2. Create a good relationship between all the organizations in the city in order to take the RP to the next level.

3.3. Proper code of conduct.

3.4. Will bring more and more FTOs and issue bonuses for them at higher rates so that there is no shortage of FTOs.

3.5. Doing more and more recruitment sessions, webinars,s, and checkups.

Daryl Scott

Ex 101
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Jayden

2. Your age - 18

3. Time zone - GBT +0

4. Average online per day - 8-16 hours

5. Your Discord - Cpt_Jaydog#0253

6. Your Nickname - Daryll Scott

7. Your ID - 79177

Additional information

1. Leader of EMS

(2.1) I am writing this application with great enthusiasm to express my interest in joining EMS as the leader. When I first started i joined GOV it was the very first organization I joined, However i have decided i want to take a huge break from all this action. It is an organization that i would love to lead, and I have a passion for it. I would like to continue to serve the community but not from GOV but through EMS.

(2.2) One of the things that I love most about my when i go to EMS imbetween operation was the level of interaction that I had with the EMS employees. And if i could be on the other side of this org to assist and help the community aswell as leading it too

(2.3) EMS is the most essential organization in our city. Ensuring that we have enough medics on call and covering the lobbies is critical to ensuring that everyone in the city is well taken care of. Personally, i think everyone would agree that waiting to be rescused while dying is realy annoying and I want to bring higher levels of RP to do so

(2.4) I would be like to use EMS to the top of its standerds, introdusing State health checks as already states in the rules "The chief doctor has the right to check state organizations for any diseases no more than twice in a week per organization."

(3.1) As i prieviosly states i would be doing checks on State organizations to check for diseases

(3.2) Increase the ammount of Staff at Sandy Hospital to make sure people who "have a bad dream" at NG raids or events can still have RP experiences

(3.3) Increase the ammount of people going out to patch people up who call for ambulences

Negi Ilya

Player
Player
👨‍⚕️Applications for EMS Leader are now CLOSED👩‍⚕️

The following players are selected for the EMS Leader Interviews at
18:00 Server Time (12/04/2023)‼️

⭐ EvilKxrn#2214 - Skye BluMarine - 157
⭐MICKEYY#8614 - Ryuk pluxury- 87215
⭐lucyy#2114 - Luce pluxury - 47522
⭐NINJA ATMOS#2430- Kabir Parker -21888

Pixel Pluxury

in your dreams
Leader of unofficial org
Information
1. Your name IRL - Krishu garg
2. Your age - 18
4. Average online per day- 9-10 hrs
5. Your Discord- MICKEYYY#6009
6. Your Nickname- Pixel pluxury
7. Your ID- 87215
Additional information
1. i want to be the leader of ems as the ems is the org that is all different from the other orgs and have been helping all other orgs at the time they need us and ems can not be disbanded at any timee they always need a leader to handel there deputy's , highcommands, employes all time and had to look for the requirements ems needs as a leader we suppose to handel the org as a head and i have the experience of being the DCHR of EMS the last term and as the tem. deputy also have the confidence to do so.
2. EMS is the org that can go through many difficult faces in time as well the city needs the EMS most, building up a good society and a positive thinking can make the org clean and nice, having a friendly relationship to the peoples and employes can make a positive change to the org, and also helping the other orgs in all there situation like cheching of an hostage or hosting some events
3. as many peoples are willing to join EMS every day and are having the best experience with them will be getting all the good peoples that will work best for EMS by going through the application and uniquness of the peoples will be selected to be working in ems and handling the hc section will get up by there ranks to get it everyone is EMS to be good to the citizans and have to be polite to everyone
- my advices would be to the peoples to not to be more toxic when they are in ems, healing everyone who needs it at anytime, having a mask and seatbelt when they use any transport, work as a team they'll rank up together, the lobbies to be filled everytime so that the citizans can always get heal when they need it will be having some peoples on labs always as the population of the city is increasing so we would need more medkits, will be having a person on calls with a vest so that they dont get hurt in an active gunfire, getting applicants for night time as well cuz many of the times there are empty lobbies at night so will be oppning application for the night commers in EMS, having a check of all the EMS to be helthy to do work not to have any illegal stuff or background on them that they get in trouble, will have events ones in 2 weeks as soo hosted by EMS as global, having the best communication with all the peoples that need help from EMS

ex bloods Deputy ex GOV highcommand ex FIB ex EMS DCHR
ex Deputy Ems ex LI ex NG/SAHP/DOC

c040a09d-64ab-41d6-8098-9ecd5c15e710.jpg

M1WIDDASHANK

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Mero
2. 16
3. GMT +2
4. 4-12 Hours per Day
5. M1#8383
6. Mero Trapper
7. 99644

Additional Information

2. Reasons why I want to be a leader of this specific organization:
  1. I am a bit new in the EMS field but I adapted to the job very quickly. I am dedicated to my current job no matter my position, I always give my most when I come on duty and try to be as efficient and fast as I can while maintaining quality and not cutting corners. I react quick and handle crowded situations very well when there is a crowd wanting something. I could use my skill to try and train my colleagues my ways of handling stressful situations.

2. I have always lead projects very well as I am a graphics designer and have a small-scale business which is new and going very well with only 1 friend in it with me, I always strategize any situation to try to get the most out of it as efficient as possible. I try to make everything as appealing as it can be which I have learned in designing, which could help during this time to get a good amount of employees with appealing bonuses and promotions, to teach employees hard work pays off and to motivate them to give their best during duty because many people have resigned at this time and we have a staff shortage at EMS. I can try to make the EMS Training as efficient and better as I can make it by teaching new employees stuff I wasn't taught when I joined the EMS, which could help minimize mistakes or errors during duty.

3. I will try to make the EMS a well liked organization more than it already is, I already have ideas for the EMS like weekly discussions where we would discuss what our current issues or problems are and try to prioritize on the biggest issue, asking employees where they have difficulties without them feeling left out or afraid to speak out on concerning problems. I want everyone at EMS to be motivated and put some more time and effort into the organization, maybe hosting weekly 'Medrun' (delivering EMS supplies) events with bonuses, working together to have fun and at the same time doing our duties.
    I would also maybe change a few things during training to make sure nobody misses out on information that is used on a daily basis of the EMS, as there is often errors I see during duty. I will always give feedback on my colleagues on where they might fall short or why they might not be getting promoted.
3. My advice for improving RolePlay level in organization:
  1. Making certain duties more efficient and trying to get motivation out of everyone for their job.
  2. Doing more things together as a team rather than solo for example increasing Medical Supplies together which will be faster. way more fun and motivating when you have people helping eachother out to reach a goal.
  3. Try to reduce errors with new trainees by introducing new test situations to make sure they are ready on the field.
  4. Getting more employees and increasing training days as there is a staff shortage at the moment.
  5. Supervising new trainees more on their first days.
  6. Setting goals for every week and handing out bonuses if reached, to everyone who participated in reaching the goals to increase teamwork.

Kabir Parker

𝓚-𝓟
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :- Suvam Biswas
2. Your age :- 20
3. Time zone:- GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day:- 8 - 9 Hours Per Day
5. Your Discord :- NINJA ATMOS#0961
6. Your Nickname:- Kabir Parker
7. Your ID:- 21888
Additional information
1. Leader of EMS (Emergency Medical Service)

1) I want to make a substantial difference: A leader has a tremendous impact on the organization and the lives of its employees. A clear vision and an effective leadership style may inspire and motivate the team to achieve great things, resulting in a more productive and happy workplace.
2) I want to contribute to the growth and success of the organization: A leader may play a critical role in driving the organization's development and achievement. They may identify development opportunities, improve processes and systems, and make strategic decisions that increase profitability and market share.
3)To coach and develop others: A leader's engagement in developing team members can be critical. They may help their team members grow and enhance their skills.
abilities and careers by providing guidance, support, and feedback, which can be rewarding.
4) I Work In EMS for Almost 4-5 months Right Now I'm Deputy Chief of EMS, thus I am familiar with the EMS guidelines. In This Journey, I saw lots of partiality among the employees, And it's still happening so I want to change those things If I am chosen as EMS leader, I will strengthen EMS by bringing together my esteemed staff. (EMS Always On TOP !!)

- Employees like being a part of something unique. Contributing to the creation of something you can all be proud of!

(*) By state 3.3 (Health-Check-ups twice a week in all Organisations), I would conduct frequent check-up drives to places where people find it difficult to get medical treatment, such as DOC inmates, the city's outskirts, such as Sandy and Paleto Bay, other organizations.

(*) I will ensure that EMS personnel do not just stand in the lobby and spam Z without completing a thorough RP by providing comprehensive training to every trainee before joining EMS and reworking with current trainees.

(*) I feel we should be permitted to build barriers because our crew occasionally gets hit by cars when curing unconscious people on the road. Since everyone is aware of EMS's involvement with NG, I will ensure that we work with another legal organization to create a healthy atmosphere throughout the city.

(*) Since I began working in EMS, there has always been a staff shortage not just in Sandy but also in the city pillbox, so I will ensure that with each recruitment drive, we get the most out of each prospective recruit.

(*) As the leader of this organization, I will hold events once a week to create a lively atmosphere since I believe there is a high need for more enjoyable EMS than the unit on duty in hospital lobbies or the medic who picks you up on the side of the road.

(*) Another thing I'd want to emphasize is that I didn't become an EMS provider to be on the front lines of other people's misfortunes. I did it because I knew the world and I was both bleeding, and I knew deep down that learning to stop someone else's bleeding was the only way to stop my own. I genuinely hope you will take my candidature for this position of leadership into consideration.

Thank You For Reading My Application.
Kabir​

Last edited:

Chris Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Krish
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 10-12 hours
5. Your Discord - Hashira Krish#2326
6. Your Nickname - Krish Pluxury
7. Your ID - 99091
Additional information
1. Leader of EMS - Emergency Medical Service

1. I always wanted to help everyone, and ems is the way to help people with health, I have been in ems for 1 term, and it was the best experience for me into ems! I think I can be an good leader and handle leadership!

2. EMS can't be disbanded because it's the only solution of the city to help people in case of health, and as you know if person will not be alive, he/she can't do anything, I have been in EMS and all other organizations, but EMS was the best I found!

3. EMS needs to get handle by an person who is responsible and active, if the leader isn't even active the organization cant be active, I have seen Sandyshores Hospital & Pillbox Hospital was too much empty this days, and maybe it's the reason to change the leader, I can make EMS provide Better and Active services to the citizens!
Doctors will only patch people when patients/citizens and ask for it, not like just spamming Z Muscle again and again!

Doctors have to return the money and take the pills by there own, if they did mistake in giving medicines!

Doctors have to be more calm, for an example and people are trolling/making fun of the doctor, doctors have to be calm and just pray for an God, they shouldn't be angry/abusing them!

Ex EMS Doctor
Ex Gov Employee
Ex Sahp/Lspd/Ng
Ex Ballas Under Deputy
Ex Bloods Under Deputy
Ex Vagos Turfer
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--- HC Rank System ---
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
30. Chief of EMS (Chief)
29. Deputy Chief (DC)
28. Division Chief (COS)
27. Chief of Employment (COE)
26. Head Of Divison (HOD) MD,AS,LABTECH,ARD,TRAINING
25. Dean of Divison (DHOD) MD,AS,LABTECH,ARD,TRAINING

Last edited:

Ivy Pluxury

Loving souls! 🤍
Player
1. Parth Gupta
2. 17
3. GMT+ 5:30
4. 7-12 HOURS
5. Ivy_#2578
6. Ivy Pluxury
7. 91775

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

1. Leader of EMS (Emergency Medical Service).

2. (1) I have been working in EMS from past 3 TERMS. And i am currently a TEMPORARY CHIEF in EMS. So i can make the EMS work more efficiently, all the drawbacks will be reduced like no one can stand againt the EMS or say something about EMS.

(2) IRL also i am going through the medical background, so this also motivates me to serve more to EMS. Medical serive and helping the patients or citizens is my inner core wish and need for my own peace. So this can help me to push EMS to where it really belongs.

(3) Helping and serving to the citizens is my most heartful criteria beyond anything IC and OOC. Contributing my time to the EMS will be my most appreciateful work and making EMS do everything it can to the fullest!

3. (1) EMS is having a very shortage of employees. So my first aim will be to hire as much employees as i can and will they're capable and contribute there time to this organization happily.

(2) I will make more friendly and work environment between the employees and will ensure lobbies to covered, units are on calls,
stocks are up-to-the mark and warehouse is full of medicines.

(3) Will ensure there should be no insubordination between employees, proper trainings for the new trainees and ensuring the employees to follow the radio codes and personal logs properly.

King Ilya

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: AbdulMalik
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT + 3
4. Average online per day: 4 - 6 play hours a day
5. Your Discord: the king#4046
6. Your Nickname: King Ilya
7. Your ID: 2359
Additional information
1. Leader of...EMS
(List three reasons with an explanation)
1/ To be the leader of the EMS because I see myself as responsible for everything and I care about people and helping them And helping people by giving them medical care and The medicines they should have Irresponsible for All the people 100%
2/ I had an experience with all the organizations and I see myself as a good leader of the EMS after trying everything I got experience from that I learned how to deal with people from the best people
3/ EMS is the only org I can feel different with because I meet a lot of people a lot of different people and I learn from them how to Deal with Different Situations and let you feel like a real doctor
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in an organization.

1. To improve RP: doctors can RP healing people instead of flexing z
2. Rp can also be improved while interacting with patients and communicating
better with them and learning more about them as people to improve RP
you want to offer health checks to all legal Orgs and also approach gangs and also provide them health care
3. Recruit ppl give them the proper training and teach them about the city rules I will use my skills to do that because I was in the city for almost 2 years and I will use my old experiences in ems to give the proper training to them.
and for the night time, I will Recruit ppl with The ability to be on duty in the night shift and give good bonuses to them to keep lobbies covered 24/7

thanks in advance 🖤

Abuzar Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL:- Mohd Abuzar
2. Your age:- 19
3. Time zone:- GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day:- 6-10
5. Your Discord:- AbuzarGamingYT#0007
6. Your Nickname:- Abuzar Pluxury
7. Your ID:- 70878

Additional information

1. Leader of Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

• This is the first organization that I joined when I just landed in the city after some time I got to know how this org works and what its purpose is. After serving my 2 terms in this organization I leave the org as Deputy Chief Of HR (DCHR) and gain a lot of experience and knowledge.

• I want to be the leader of the Emergency Medical Services (EMS) because I am so passionate about this organization. And I give my heart out in the line of service for this organization. I know how this organization works and its purpose. I will fulfill all needs of civilians and make this organization work more efficiently and perfectly.

• EMS is important in terms of aid for the people of the city. It is the org that handles most emergency situations and rescues civilians in critical situations. Not just being limited to lobbies only.

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

• To improve roleplay from the EMS side by introducing new charter and training structures to train new doctors as per situations of hostages, calls, and lobbies as well. Not only just telling them by pressing Z muscle I will train them for important situations and make them worthy of the rank they have.

• I will try to have meetings to help other organizations whenever needed by our side by doing state inspections as before to check our state employees are healthy and fit mentally and physically as well. Helping them in negotiations and much more.

• I have seen a shortage of employees in previous terms so I will try to manage our bonus system and try to find more dedicated and determined employees who can fulfill all the needs of the organization.

• I will increase the number and priority same lobbies of ambulances and our ARD Officers out there to help people in their critical situations. People don't have to wait that long to wait for an ambulance when they are down by misfortune or by an accident.

• I promise that this org will be well worth it as before people will join this organization not just to earn money but to help citizens patiently and greatly.

Thank You So Much For Reading My Application.
Yours's Truly

Deputy Cheif Of HR | EMS
Abuzar Pluxury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom