Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocky Rakesh

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL:Rakesh

2. Your age:18

3. Time zone:GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day:8 to 9hours

5. Your Discord:Rocky Rakesh | 60298#1036

6. Your Nickname:Rakesh Rocky

7. Your ID:60298

Additional information

1. Leader of EMS

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
:-i want to be leader in this organization because i had great experience in EMS i was a FTO and train many employees.i want to help citizens to join EMS and help i want to bring the new rule to improve this organization. i will mainted this organization needs to be top

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
:-1)i should love to keep a good image and legacy of EMS in this city
2)I we host regular meetings and encourage each and every member
3)i will change in promotion i will give promotion as he progress in a week

Thankyou,
FTO
Rakesh Rocky

EMS ON TOP…!

images

Luna Fellas

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Onurcan Yaygıngöl
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: Curliynn#4683
6. Your Nickname:Lily Adrett
7. Your ID:11405
Additional information

1. Leader of EMS

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1. As Chief, I would keep a close eye on our FTOs and make sure that all trainees are trained to a maximum standard, because it is much easier to learn something the right way and stick with it than to learn it the wrong way and then have to learn it all over again. Training new employees from day one has to be the most important thing. I believe in quality over quantity.

2. As Chief, I would constantly announce recruits through Discord and State Wave and make sure new people are constantly coming in and there is never a shortage of staff, even on the night shift. We would also constantly produce and deliver medical supplies, not only to Central Hospital, but to all other orgs as well.

3. As Chief, I would like to introduce compulsory first aid courses for the state organizations: Every state organization has the so-called "syringes", but it is only in the NG that there are also medically trained personnel who can really provide this medical assistance. So I would like to bring about that it is no longer a "Hey you give me a quick shot" but a "Hey, I hurt myself here, do you think you could take a look and help me?"

My advice for improving working conditions would be to continually spot check employees to determine their working conditions in lobbies and/or on calls and reward those who meet the standards. Those who do not meet the standards should receive more training so we can help them in that regard. I think EMS is the most important organization because everyone needs our services 24/7 and that is another reason why we need a high RP level.
Presence: It shouldn't be like we're just following calls, we should also keep our eyes open within the city itself, focus on civilians who want to draw attention to themselves and not just drive by in more difficult places, but actively check out how people are doing.
Thank you for spending your precious time in reading my application.
Hope for positive response.

Mayank Rajput

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL:- Mayank Rajput
2. Your age:- 21
3. Time zone:-GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day:- 8-10
5. Your Discord:- Moooon#2129
6. Your Nickname:- Mayank Rajput
7. Your ID:- 41097
Additional information
1. Leader of
Emergency Medical services

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization

I am Mayank Rajput and I want to apply for the position of EMS Leader. I have a wealth of experience and knowledge that will be valuable in organisation.
I feel that I have what it takes to lead this organization to success. As a Division Chief of EMS, I have been responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of a team of 100+ employees.
I am confident that my extensive experience and proven leadership skills will be an asset to the origination .
I would also like to increase the salary of the employees.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

-To ensure that the EMS organization is protected from ridiculous events by providing appropriate training to all employees.

-Doing a RP scene as a test to make sure they know what they doing if some is in need of surgery or anything in those general areas!

- Also on staffing, I want to change the way in which training/trainee exam/FTOs go about. I think that a lot of people strive to be FTO, but then they don't end up training many people, so if we set a minimum requirement per week that an FTO needs to train. Also, I want to bring in a shift system for training/trainee exam, I also think we would benefit from doing a similar thing with the trainee exam as well, an allotted time that they can meet with an FTO staff to do their exam.

-I would like to make some positive changes within your organization, not just for me but for everyone. Training is my specialty and I plan to train each and every one of your employees with proper guidance.

Thanks and regards
Mayank Rajput

Last edited:

George Brown

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Ahmed Rahat
2. Your age: 26
3. Time zone: GMT+6
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hour
5. Your Discord: Brown#4878
6. Your nickname: George Brown
7. Your ID: 47184

Additional information

1. Leader of Emergency Medical Services
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1.It has been more than 2 months since I joined EMS. I have had wonderful experiences since then and currently serve as deputy chief. As I basically worked under 3 leaders and experienced their leadership regarding the organization, I have gained a complete idea of how to run the organization.

2. I have seen a lot of people who deserve a high rank working all day and night. The problem is that they are not treated as such. I will change the whole promotion system by promoting the most deserving rank to HC.

3. EMS is one of the best organizations in every way. I will be honored to represent EMS.

1. By providing complete training to every trainee before becoming an EMS employee. In addition, by reworking with current trainees, I will ensure EMS employees do not just stand in the lobby and spam Z without following the proper RP.

2. I'd like to make a few changes and introduce a modified training structure. This will help FTO to train people and people will learn how to do proper RP while standing in lobbies and while doing calls.

3. In my time working in EMS, we've always had a lack of employees not only in Sandy hospital but sometimes in the city hospital as well. Therefore, I will make sure that with every recruitment we get the maximum benefit.

4. More ARD team members will be added to revive patients outside of the city or in areas where the ambulance cannot reach.

5. As I have seen that FTOs are not properly training people, I will take an FTO test before making someone an FTO. Furthermore, I will appoint FTOs who have the most experience in EMS. This will enable us to train newbies properly and they can understand how to use radio codes and maintain a high level of RP.

6. I want to improve communication between employees and the High Command. Many employees are afraid to approach the High Command. Therefore, I want to ensure that every High Command can reach out to employees when needed and help them out.

7. We will do open recruitment by targeting time zones. This will enable us to find people who will work exclusively at night.

8. Having some fun events once a week will be extremely helpful. This is because I strongly believe that there is a need for more fun in EMS.

Thank you for spending your precious time reading my application.

Deputy Chief
George Brown

EMS ON TOP!

zR9wrsd.png

ᑎᗩᕼᑌᗰ ᗷOᒪO

E̶N̶2̶ ̶V̶a̶g̶o̶s̶ ̶L̶e̶a̶d̶e̶r̶
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Nahum

2. Your age: 18

3. Time zone: GMT +3

4. Average online per day: 4-9 hours per day.

5. Your Discord: Nαԋυɱ 💤#6969

6. Your Nickname: Nahum Zahavi

7. Your ID: 28113

1. Leader of... Emergency Medical Services. (EMS)

images

A) I would like to lead EMS because since I have joined EMS I experienced this org as challenging and fun, and thats why I stayed there for 3+ months, climbing the chain of command from Suspended, Doctor, Dean Of FTO to Div Chief Of FTO. While I was in EMS I met new friends, worked hard, and had fun. i was really happy in EMS and I just want to make other players happy too. I’m very familiar with the server rules, and i have the ability to manege my employees in a respectful and helpful manner.

B) when i was in EMS there were problems with the activity during night shifts and in SH lobby, and i have some ideas how to fix it. for example: i can give more bonuses to the employs who will work night shifts and in SH as well. I think I can make them enjoy the work in SH and night shifts (if their time zone matches the night shift.)

C) In addition to my EMS experience, i have been in all the org more then once in EN2 and EN3. so i know how things work from both sides of the server, I believe that experience can help me a lot if i will be the leader of EMS.

A) when i was in EMS there was always fight on lobbys (PH specifically.) employees were working in ph for 5 hours NonStop, and i want to change it. if i will be EMS leader i will do my best to make sure that the lobbys times will be equal with all the workers.

B) when i was in EMS, we didnt had a lot of FTOS, if i will be EMS leader i will try my best to train ppl + train my workers to become FTOS, because i think this is one of the important things in EMS. (The FTO Div.)

C) i will try my best that in EMS the RP and the situations will be ic only. and no one of EMS worker will talk / mix or insult OOC other worker.

D) I will not hire and rank up ppl base on personal interest, i will rank up ppl base on work only. and i will hire ppl just if they fill the application and know the rules. and i will make sure that my HC will do the same.

Additional information:
i know i disbanded vagos earlier then i was scheduled to, but i had IRL issues, which didn’t allow me to be an active leader. I have resolved all my IRL issues, and i am ready to be leader.

hope u guys will see my potential, have a nice day.

EMS Divison Cheif of FTO, Colonel In NG (X2), SWAT Agent In LSPD (X2), Supervisor of UnderCover In FIB. VAGOS LEADER , LI Ad Team, Ballas Deputy, USSS Senior Agent Marabunta Dep Bloods Dep Hr in LSPD, EN3 Head Of Division In EMS. Bloods HC EN3 Black Ops Agent in FIB EN3

EMS ON TOP!

---Nahum Zahavi---

Last edited:

Liam Undefeated

"I hate Cheaters"
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Péter
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: ToxiGeak#8877
6. Your Nickname: Liam Verceti
7. Your ID: 42498
Additional information
1. Leader of EMS

To Begin With, after my National guard term I have wanted to go for leadership again since I realised only at the end that I enjoyed it, as a result of this I am choosing to apply for a legal leadership again and would like to continue supporting the city anyway I can.

Secondly, After my NG term I have gathered and collected a group of Friends/Employees supporting me on my futhure adventures no matter where I go. Due to this I want to make sure Im making them happy that they are in touch with me and that they have a safe place to work with no stress.

As a third reason, EMS Itself has been getting a bit on the down side lately, I saw the previous term getting punished for The lack of Sandy Employees. Now I will promise to fix this problem and its actually one of the reasons I would like to be EMS Chief, To fix and finish off any problems and troubles EMS had during any time.

I would like to begin by informing the reader of my application about the many flaws in EMS/Medical RP Currently present around the organization. I will now begin to state said issues such as the lack of actual RP when bandaging a subject on the ground for example instead of saying "Hello sir I am from EMS Im going to be patching you up" Prehabs I should change it to "Hello sir, You are going to be alright your are in safe hands now", I will then begin to describe the RP of fixing wounds "Im going to be putting ice bags on your head giving you some adrenalin and some pills".

An other issue with EMS RP is related to the Department/Divions Themselves. My personall issues with them is that they are quite unrealistic so I will instead be replacing them with the following

"Medical Services": This department will be focusing on healing and selling things at the hospital of PH or SH It will have 2 sub divisions those being

"MSSH" (Medical Services Sandy Hospital)
and
"MSPH) (Medical Services PhilBox Hospital)

In addition I will be adding the "Air Services Division"

The purpose of the ASD is to save and rescue people where a normal vehicle would not reach (Most commonly sandy shores) In order to start working here you must get a certificate from a Head or Deputy head of ASD.

I will for Now Keep "Labtech" as it is being their job to manage the medical laboratory and to ensure Medicine is always in stock and ready to deliver in any org.

Im going to add 2 Divisions related to Training/employment one of them is nicknamed "FTO" and the other is "MSF"

The jobs of "FTO" Include Hiring and Training People and new employees.

The job of "MSF" is to randomly test New employees that had finished training recently or are new to EMS itself.

The Job of "FRU" is to respond to hostage situations and emergency calls they are one of the most important part of EMS

In the end I want to make sure all problems about EMS Are solved so I will improve on doing both that and the roleplay.

Thanks For reading my Application.

Last edited:

Ammar Connor

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Péter
Additional information
1. Leader of EMS

To Begin With, after my National guard term I have wanted to go for leadership again since I realised only at the end that I enjoyed it, as a result of this I am choosing to apply for a legal leadership again and would like to continue supporting the city anyway I can.

Secondly, After my NG term I have gathered and collected a group of Friends/Employees supporting me on my futhure adventures no matter where I go. Due to this I want to make sure Im making them happy that they are in touch with me and that they have a safe place to work with no stress.

As a third reason, EMS Itself has been getting a bit on the down side lately, I saw the previous term getting punished for The lack of Sandy Employees. Now I will promise to fix this problem and its actually one of the reasons I would like to be EMS Chief, To fix and finish off any problems and troubles EMS had during any time.

I would like to begin by informing the reader of my application about the many flaws in EMS/Medical RP Currently present around the organization. I will now begin to state said issues such as the lack of actual RP when bandaging a subject on the ground for example instead of saying "Hello sir I am from EMS Im going to be patching you up" Prehabs I should change it to "Hello sir, You are going to be alright your are in safe hands now", I will then begin to describe the RP of fixing wounds "Im going to be putting ice bags on your head giving you some adrenalin and some pills".

An other issue with EMS RP is related to the Department/Divions Themselves. My personall issues with them is that they are quite unrealistic so I will instead be replacing them with the following

"Medical Services": This department will be focusing on healing and selling things at the hospital of PH or SH It will have 2 sub divisions those being

and

The purpose of the ASD is to save and rescue people where a normal vehicle would not reach (Most commonly sandy shores) In order to start working here you must get a certificate from a Head or Deputy head of ASD.

I will for Now Keep "Labtech" as it is being their job to manage the medical laboratory and to ensure Medicine is always in stock and ready to deliver in any org.

Im going to add 2 Divisions related to Training/employment one of them is nicknamed "FTO" and the other is "MSF"

The job of "MSF" is to randomly test New employees that had finished training recently or are new to EMS itself.

In the end I want to make sure all problems about EMS Are solved so I will improve on doing both that and the roleplay.

Big + from me

Scarlett James

Chief Of Detectives
Player
1. Your name IRL: Ashhar Ansari
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone GMT 5:30+
4. Average online per day: Normal days 8 hr Weekends more than 10hr
5. Your Discord Scarlet James#1587
6. Your Nickname Scarlett James
7. Your ID 47485
Additional information

1. Leader of Emergency Medical Service.

A] I've been working in the EMS for almost the last 3 Months, starting with a Trainee to now a Deputy Chief Of EMS, It's an Honor to Be here working as an EMS Employee organization and serving the citizens with the best colleagues and High Command Team. I was in charge of everything from recruiting drives, bonus pay-outs, and handling employees' concerns and well-being in the inner city to out-of-city activities like monitoring spreadsheets, planning meetings, and providing recommendations to the Chief. So, this Shows more experience in EMS.

B] I want to lead EMS and make it a 24/7 running organization that never has low numbers of employees on duty, or in the organization. I will lead the organization with the highest amount of professionalism and make it fun for and easy for anyone who wants to join. If I get selected to run as the Chief of EMS, I will make changes that are better overall and make changes to the current structure that was built up by the previous leaders. I will lead this organization that way it’s easier for newcomers and anyone in the city so there eligible to join the organization with many opportunities for them as an employee, such as opportunities to have them promoted easier to a special division inside of the organization and more recognition around the city for future positions in other organizations. Also, I will Add new departments in EMS this will bring more employees in EMS. This makes EMS 24/7

C] If I get the position as the leader of EMS I will work to add new changes that are better for the organization, these will include making it so that we have more people accepting calls outside of the city in the sandy and paleto region that way we won’t have high numbers of civilians at the hospitals, I will also work to make things more fun for the employees to want to come on duty and spend a while working and helping the city and making sure the amount of injured people are low. I will make it so that when entering the ghetto that the employees are staying safe and not risking their life and getting caught into a fall of gunfight and disturbance that the ghetto could have to hurt the employees. I will implement new divisions to the department Which will lead to better outcomes and lead EMS to having the best leadership term.

My advice for improving the Roleplay level in this organization will be that we will take more precautions on everything we do such as providing medical treatment to someone at the hospitals or going out on calls to help unconscious people, these could be changed to where we have a certain amount of people out doing these things at all times of the day that means no hospital is left without workers or there is no one out responding to emergency calls. We as an organization can work together to find people from all different time zones and have them work together making sure that we are always active and the way I can achieve that is by offering bigger bonuses to people and even set a goal for them to get to a higher position. I will also change the way med runs are being held, I will work to make sure that not everyone is working on making meds at human labs but instead have a bigger team of med lab personnel which will offer more benefits for this department meaning once they reach a certain amount of meds needed to be made they can then go on a part time duty as being a regular medic either at the hospital or going out on calls. I would also like to change requirements for being an employee, this can be done by making an easier but more detailed training and setting our experience of a player to a little bit lower while teaching them how to maintain professionalism. I want to make sure that anyone who joins the EMS is always happy with their doing and making sure that they get what they want within a reasonable standard, this will be better because then we can have more numbers on duty and more opportunities for them to become higher in command of the organization, this will also reflect the way the “New” people to the city can adapt to the environment of Roleplaying and this will help them understand the rules and how things work around the city.

Thanks for giving your time for reading my application.

Jhony DeathAngel

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Péter
Additional information
1. Leader of EMS

and

He would be a good leader. Big + from me

Moo Pluxury

<3
Player

Applications for EMS Leader are now CLOSED

The following players are selected for the EMS Leader Interviews at 14:00 Server Time (thursday. 24/11/2022)

Brown#4878 - George Brown - 47184
Nαԋυɱ 💤#6969 - Nahum Zahavi - 28113
ToxiGeak#8877 - Liam Verceti -

Last edited:

DavidxGod

Be the king! bows by everyone
Player
1. Your name IRL: - Tanny Honey
2. Your age: - 25+
3. Time zone: -GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: - 8-10
5. Your Discord: - David Drake#0692
6. Your Nickname: - David Badmash
7. Your ID: - 27193
Additional information
1. Leader of Emergency Medical services

1. I have been in EMS and several other legal orgs like SAHP or NG for almost 4-5 months I developed leadership skills, and I am pretty much sure I can lead the origination.
2.I started my journey in EMS as trainee and been a doctor (city 3). where I have completed my 2 terms and served the organization in 3 terms in EN02 and been in EN03 as Doctor.
3. I have been thinking to apply For EMS Leader because there has been lot of issues and they were not addressed properly, if I be the leader of EMS, I can ensure each thing is going smoothly specially about Ambulance calls and toxicity among employees and HC.
4.My major interest in EMS is it a friendly organization that never declines to serve people.
5.EMS in my opinion is the best organization in the city and I would be honored to represent it.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.
1.Recruitment dates and Interview dates and timings will be announced first before the recruitment drive starts which avoids people asking for recruitment in lobbies.
2.I will hire more people for night shift, as lobbies get pretty much empty during the night hours. Specially no employee at SH.
3.Improvising the training structure where employee gets to know basic and general rules about EMS charter before signing it
4.I would be requesting for special ARD training as there is no proper training structure for ARD and creating some ARD training structure and training and FTO's will provide training trough videos which reduces the training period and stress among the FTO's
5.I ensure that IC issues of employees like harassment and disrespecting of employee to be handled properly.
6.No favoritism towards employees
7.Previously I can see no one was doing state inspections properly, and I would like to do State inspections at least once a week which will help the organization employees to maintain good health conditions.
8.For Female employees specially I see many Female members of EMS went through a lot of harassment in Lobbies, I will be requesting HC and reporting the situation and making sure that the employee is fine. I will implement a code for employees to put in radio if this is happening which will notify HC and where HC will connect to LSPD/ FIB to give him a punishment through IC and calling and reporting to a God for further support.
8.My last promise is if be the Leader of EMS I will ensure every role will provide services they are designated to.

ARD OFFICER:
1.I want to take special care in ARD officer where i want to implement some bonus to get more ARD officer on Duty.
2.I would implement some special training for ARD officers which help them ARD officers.
3.With bonus implementation i will let more ARD officer who can revive people outside the city.
4. I will take ARD as the High command who are doing good to save the people outside the city.

FTO:
1.I will recruit good FTO who can give good training to all the Employes.
2.Special structure will be given to all the FTO's so that they can take good training.
3.I will take care while i am taking any FTO into my Organization where i can take special Training before recruiting FTO's

HIGH COMMANDS:
1.I will ensure that their will no toxic HC.
2.I will ensure that all the HC are certified with FTO and ARD.
3.The HC will be from most experience and well driven from rules.

EMS CHATER:
I will introduce EMS Medical Chater where all the employees must sign the Chater while training and before they start being an EMS employee. I will like to increase few rules to increase the roleplay and simplify the Chater, so all the employees can understand the Chater easily.

Thankyou.
David Badmash
Ex EMS Doctor & Nurse
(EN3 & EN2)

Always

EMS ON TOP…!

images

Rahul Singh

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL:- Rahul singh
2. Your age is 21
4. Average online per day:9-11
5. Your Discord: RaHuL#1266
6. Your Nickname:- Luffy singh
7. Your ID:- 41540

Additional information

1.I am Luffy singh I am currently working as Division chief in EMS. I have an experience of about 3 months. I want to be the leader of this organization as I feel that I have perfect experience and knowledge of what I should do to make this organization more interactive and more fun for every employee.

2. I will also work to fix some issues that I feel my colleagues and those who want to join the organization are facing.

3. I also want to change certain systems in organization such as bonus and training method as I feel they need to be update since in the previous term there were issues with new trainee which also damaged the roleplay level and reputation of the organization

1. I will try to increase the good and healthy relationship between EMS and other organisations as in the previous term relationship between other organisations became a little problematic.

2. I would like to make the change in the way HC use their power as in the previous term I have noticed that few HC behave very rudely with other organisations, which is damaging the roleplay.

3. I would like to make changes in the training as in the previous term FTO were irresponsive towards the call for training, which lead to problems and only few FTO's were forced to do overwork which is not good for them as well as the trainee since they won't be able to fully concentrate and this new trainee won't be able to do the roleplay properly.

Rocky Knights

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL:- Sk.nesar
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone:-GMT +5:30/IST
4. Average online per day:10-15
5. Your Discord: Rockyyyy#5485
6. Your Nickname:- Rocky Knights
7. Your ID:- 5485

Additional information

A.
i want to become a leader because i have been in every organization from the beginning of the server and i have been as a leader and server admin and therefore i can provide next level role play to new players and the main moto is to provide role play.
and i saw in ems's previous term there is no one to pick calls even people dead in city i want make sure that 3 to 4 ems employees are going on calls and helping people

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
A.
I want to make sure people are always on lobbies and make sure that we get people on calls. Also to make sure everyone in the org is family and is following all of our guidelines. I want to help make sure people are following COC and people are doing med runs
i want to make sure people are trained well and that i will try to have people always in lobbies and covering them. Also, to make sure everyone is following all the rules and guides.

bonus part:

i will make sure that my subordinates are happy with their jobs to make them fell haply and i will provide them hike in their salary so they can feel good and not to be stressed

Greetings! ( Changed discord id as it's old❤️)

Last edited:

Micheal Federal

Michael Federal
Player
2. Your age is 21

Additional information

1.I am Luffy singh I am currently working as Division chief in EMS. I have an experience of about 3 months. I want to be the leader of this organization as I feel that I have perfect experience and knowledge of what I should do to make this organization more interactive and more fun for every employee.

2. I will also work to fix some issues that I feel my colleagues and those who want to join the organization are facing.

3. I also want to change certain systems in organization such as bonus and training method as I feel they need to be update since in the previous term there were issues with new trainee which also damaged the roleplay level and reputation of the organization

1. I will try to increase the good and healthy relationship between EMS and other organisations as in the previous term relationship between other organisations became a little problematic.

2. I would like to make the change in the way HC use their power as in the previous term I have noticed that few HC behave very rudely with other organisations, which is damaging the roleplay.

3. I would like to make changes in the training as in the previous term FTO were irresponsive towards the call for training, which lead to problems and only few FTO's were forced to do overwork which is not good for them as well as the trainee since they won't be able to fully concentrate and this new trainee won't be able to do the roleplay properly.
Go For it Luffy 🔥🔥. The Perfect HC

Last edited:

Ayush Bolo

Player
Player
2. Your age is 21

Additional information

Luffy you will be great leader I hope you become the leader. 👍👍👍👍 Go for it buddy!!!!

Apollo Grey

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL:- Rithwik Ramesh
2. Your age is 23
4. Average online per day:10-12
5. Your Discord: Jakki#5553
6. Your Nickname:- Jakki Chan
7. Your ID:- 51879

Additional information

1. I am currently working as Division chief of MD in EMS. I have an experience of working as an HC for the past 2 terms. I want to be the leader of this organization because I feel that I have a lot of experience with working in EMS and also with interacting with various employees in EMS as well as other organizations. Taking into consideration the time I have spent for EMS, I would like to throw in my hat as a future prospect for Chief of EMS.

2. There have been some great changes implemented by the past chiefs, I have a couple of changes in mind that could improve the notion in which people perceive EMS.

3. I want to make changes in the recruitment and training systems such that we try to maximize the time for which employees work in EMS and minimize the time in which certain lobbies are left empty in between.

1. I have always felt that military organizations have always held the major portion of power in Global situations. I would also like to involve EMS into a few more situations so that all organizations can work together, like clockwork. We also have active involvement of EMS in Hostage situations. I will try to expand the reach in which EMS operate.

2. I would like to make the change in the current training regimen of new employees by hiring more FTO's and making sure a new employee gets to starts his training in a day or two after his joining.

3. I would like to make sure that my employees complete their weekly quota of work by issuing bonuses, if required, to help boost the morale of employees who think working for long is tiring and troublesome. I will also make sure that the application of the future employees of EMS are thoroughly checked and their answers as well as their communication skills are taken into consideration before inducting them into the organization.

ᑎᗩᕼᑌᗰ ᗷOᒪO

E̶N̶2̶ ̶V̶a̶g̶o̶s̶ ̶L̶e̶a̶d̶e̶r̶
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Nahum

2. Your age: 18

3. Time zone: GMT +3

4. Average online per day: 4-9 hours per day.

5. Your Discord: aBuSh#4280

6. Your Nickname: Nahum Zahavi

7. Your ID: 28113

1. Leader of... Emergency Medical Services. (EMS)

images

A) I would like to lead EMS because since I have joined EMS I experienced this org as challenging and fun, and thats why I stayed there for 3+ months, climbing the chain of command from Suspended, Doctor, Dean Of FTO to Div Chief Of FTO. While I was in EMS I met new friends, worked hard, and had fun. i was really happy in EMS and I just want to make other players happy too. I’m very familiar with the server rules, and i have the ability to manege my employees in a respectful and helpful manner.

B) when i was in EMS there were problems with the activity during night shifts and in SH lobby, and i have some ideas how to fix it. for example: i can give more bonuses to the employs who will work night shifts and in SH as well. I think I can make them enjoy the work in SH and night shifts (if their time zone matches the night shift.)

C) In addition to my EMS experience, i have been in all the org more then once in EN2 and EN3. so i know how things work from both sides of the server, I believe that experience can help me a lot if i will be the leader of EMS.

A) when i was in EMS there was always fight on lobbys (PH specifically.) employees were working in ph for 5 hours NonStop, and i want to change it. if i will be EMS leader i will do my best to make sure that the lobbys times will be equal with all the workers.

B) when i was in EMS, we didnt had a lot of FTOS, if i will be EMS leader i will try my best to train ppl + train my workers to become FTOS, because i think this is one of the important things in EMS. (The FTO Div.)

C) i will try my best that in EMS the RP and the situations will be ic only. and no one of EMS worker will talk / mix or insult OOC other worker.

D) I will not hire and rank up ppl base on personal interest, i will rank up ppl base on work only. and i will hire ppl just if they fill the application and know the rules. and i will make sure that my HC will do the same.

Additional information:
i know i disbanded vagos earlier then i was scheduled to, but i had IRL issues, which didn’t allow me to be an active leader. I have resolved all my IRL issues, and i am ready to be leader.
(Plus I got selected for the last ems interview as well but I didn’t go to the interview per IRL staff, but now I have tons of free time to be a leader!)

hope u guys will see my potential, have a nice day.

EMS Divison Cheif of FTO EN2, Colonel In NG (X2) EN2, HR in LSPD (HC) EN2, VAGOS LEADER EN2, LI Ad Team EN2, Ballas Deputy EN2, USSS Senior Agent EN2 Marabunta Deputy EN2, Bloods Deputy EN2, EN3 Head Of Division In EMS, HC of Bloods EN3,00 Agent in FIB EN3, Marabunta Under Deputy EN3, Supervisor Of UC In FIB EN2.

EMS ON TOP!

---Nahum Zahavi---

Mayank Rajput

Player
Player
2. Your age is 21

Additional information

3. I would like to make changes in the training as in the previous term FTO were irresponsive towards the call for training, which lead to problems and only few FTO's were forced to do overwork which is not good for them as well as the trainee since they won't be able to fully concentrate and this new trainee won't be able to do the roleplay properly
2. Your age is 21

Additional information

Bhaiya ma bhaiya... Luffy bhaiya ❤️‍🔥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom