Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayank Rajput

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL:- Mayank thakur
2. Your age:- 21
3. Time zone:-GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day:- 8-10
5. Your Discord:- Mayank#2129
6. Your Nickname:- Mayank Thakur
7. Your ID:- 41109

Additional information
1. Leader of
Emergency Medical services

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization

I am interested in applying for the leadership position at EMS.
I feel that I have what it takes to lead this organization to success. As a Division Chief of EMS, I have been responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of a team of 100+ employees.
I am confident that my extensive experience and proven leadership skills will be an asset to the origination .
I would also like to increase the salary of the employees.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

-To ensure that the EMS organization is protected from ridiculous events by providing appropriate training to all employees.
-Doing a RP scene as a test to make sure they know what they doing if some is in need of surgery or anything in those general areas!
- Also on staffing, I want to change the way in which training/trainee exam/FTOs go about. I think that a lot of people strive to be FTO, but then they don't end up training many people, so if we set a minimum requirement per week that an FTO needs to train. Also, I want to bring in a shift system for training/trainee exam, I also think we would benefit from doing a similar thing with the trainee exam as well, an allotted time that they can meet with an FTO staff to do their exam
- I want to make sure people are trained and that we have people always in lobbies and covering them. Also, to make sure everyone is following all the rules while maintaining proper procedures and protocol.

Thanks and regards

Division chief of Training | EMS
Mayank Thakur.

ems-fivem.gif

Last edited:

Flame Kai

Leader of unofficial org
1. Your name IRL:- Mohsin
2. Your age:- 17
3. Time zone:-GMT +5
4. Average online per day:- 3 to 5 hours
5. Your Discord:- Flame Mafia#6593
6. Your Nickname:- Flame Mafia
7. Your ID:- 28402
Additional information
1- Leader of

I had a past experience in EMS in en 1 I stood in the term for a month. Now as the application are open I want to become an EMS officer and leave the Unofficial status I always wanted to be an EMS but didn't get a chance but I think this is a chance that i can be an EMS leader as well.
3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.
Firstly I will take care of the FTOs personally so that they are hiring good people and giving them proper training so there are very less mistakes and maintain professionalism in their work to guide the EMS staff members on the rules and make the raking system that depends apon their hard work. Every EMS officer will be given a specific time to work at a specific hospital so everyone can get a chance to make money. No toxicity or breaking rules will be tolerated .

"Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes"
So don't be scared of mistakes
Thank you for Reviewing my application as a citizen
Flame Mafia

Vinay Reddie

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
1. Your name IRL:- Vinay Anna
2. Your age:- 23
4. Average online per day:- 10-12
5. Your Discord:- Vinay#8929
6. Your Nickname:- Kavya Royal
7. Your ID:- 46233
Additional information
1. Leader of Emergency Medical services
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1. I have been in EMS for quite times I develops leadership skills and pretty much sure I can lead the origination .
2.I started my journey in EMS as trainee and being a Head of Training now.
3. I have been thinking to apply For EMS Leader because there has been lot of issues and they were not addressed, if I be the leader of EMS I can ensure each thing is going smoothly specially in Ambulance calls.
4.My major interest in EMS is it a friendly organization that never declines to serve people and I would be honored to represent it
5.EMS in my opinion is the best organization in the city and I would be honored to represent it.

1.I will hire more people for night shift, as lobbies get pretty much empty during the night hours. Specially no people address the calls during nights
2.Improvising the training structure where employee gets to know basic and general rules about EMS charter before signing it
3.I would be requesting for special ARD training as there is no proper training structure for ARD and creating some ARD training structure and training
4.I ensure that IC issues of employees like harassment and dispensing of employee to be handled properly.
5.No favoritism towards employees
6.Previously I can see no one was doing state inspections properly, and I would like to do State inspections at least once a week which will help the organization employees to maintain good health conditions.
7.As a Female employee I went through a lot of harassment in Lobbies, I will be requesting HC and myself reporting the situation and making sure that the employee is fine. I will implement a code for employees to put in radio if this is happening which will notify HC and where HC will connect to LSPD/ FIB to give him a punishment.
8.My last promise is if be the Leader of EMS I will ensure every role will provide services they are designated to.

Thankyou..

Head of Training

Kavya Royal

Always

EMS ON TOP…!

images

Alpha Pluxury

Blocked
Blocked
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Information
1. IRL Name - Deepak
2.Age- 18
3.Time Zone - GMT
4.Average online per Day - 5 hours
5. Discord-Ivan Alpha | 63591#9353
6. Nickname- Verma
7.ID- 63591
Additional information
1.Leader of EMS
2. I want to be a leader of this organization because some reasons

(A) Hardworking
I am so hardworking and I gave my 100% in this organization. I believe you by coming a leader I make this not no.1 but not at last but I am giving my best to make this organization no.1.

(B) Leadership Qualities
I am so punctual and I am so dedicated for this organization.

(C) Change in Organization

(1) I will change the way of promotion ,promoting the most deserving rank to HC.
(2)Change the way of training.
(3)Change in outfits.

I would like to be a EMS leader because I have a lot of past experiences like in (SAHP,LSPD and EMS also) I worked in EMS as a EMT my past experience was quite good in EMS. And I know all the rules that are required to be a leader..
Thank you
Sir/Mam

Charandua

Player
Player

Additional information
1. Leader of

I feel that I have what it takes to lead this organization to success. As a Division Chief of EMS, I have been responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of a team of 12 employees.
I am confident that my extensive experience and proven leadership skills will be an asset to the origination .
I would also like to increase the salary of the employees, while maintaining proper procedures and protocol.

-To ensure that the EMS organization is protected from ridiculous events by providing appropriate training to all employees.
-Doing a RP scene as a test to make sure they know what they doing if some is in need of surgery or anything in those general areas!
- Also on staffing, I want to change the way in which training/trainee exam/FTOs go about. I think that a lot of people strive to be FTO, but then they don't end up training many people, so if we set a minimum requirement per week that an FTO needs to train. Also, I want to bring in a shift system for training/trainee exam, I also think we would benefit from doing a similar thing with the trainee exam as well, an allotted time that they can meet with an FTO staff to do their exam
- I want to make sure people are trained and that we have people always in lobbies and covering them. Also, to make sure everyone is following all the rules while maintaining proper procedures and protocol.

Thankyou..

Division chief of Training
Mayank thakur.

HOPE I GET A CHANCE , I THINK I DESERVER THAT POST
THANKS FOR READING

ems-fivem.gif
Yes he should be our next EMS leader 🔥🔥❤️❤️ Mayank Rajput ❤️

Hanzala

Player
Player

Additional information
1. Leader of

I feel that I have what it takes to lead this organization to success. As a Division Chief of EMS, I have been responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of a team of 100+ employees.

Thanks and ragards

Mayank Thakur.

ems-fivem.gif
He is a wonderful guy and I strongly feels that he is eligible for the post of a leader and currently he is doing a great job according to his rank

-Best of luck Mayank thakhur sir

-In regards,
Akatsuki DUCT

Luna Fellas

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Onurcan Yaygıngöl
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: Curliynn#4683
6. Your Nickname:Luna West
7. Your ID:11405
Additional information

1. Leader of EMS

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1. As Chief, I would keep a close eye on our FTOs and make sure that all trainees are trained to a maximum standard, because it is much easier to learn something the right way and stick with it than to learn it the wrong way and then have to learn it all over again. Training new employees from day one has to be the most important thing. I believe in quality over quantity.

2. As Chief, I would constantly announce recruits through Discord and State Wave and make sure new people are constantly coming in and there is never a shortage of staff, even on the night shift. We would also constantly produce and deliver medical supplies, not only to Central Hospital, but to all other orgs as well.

3. As Chief, I would like to introduce compulsory first aid courses for the state organizations: Every state organization has the so-called "syringes", but it is only in the NG that there are also medically trained personnel who can really provide this medical assistance. So I would like to bring about that it is no longer a "Hey you give me a quick shot" but a "Hey, I hurt myself here, do you think you could take a look and help me?"

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
My advice for improving working conditions would be to continually spot check employees to determine their working conditions in lobbies and/or on calls and reward those who meet the standards. Those who do not meet the standards should receive more training so we can help them in that regard. I think EMS is the most important organization because everyone needs our services 24/7 and that is another reason why we need a high RP level.
Presence: It shouldn't be like we're just following calls, we should also keep our eyes open within the city itself, focus on civilians who want to draw attention to themselves and not just drive by in more difficult places, but actively check out how people are doing.
Thank you for spending your precious time in reading my application.
Hope for positive response.

Abdullah Janjua

Player
Player
Additional information
1- Leader of

I had a past experience in EMS in en 1 I stood in the term for a month. Now as the application are open I want to become an EMS officer and leave the Unofficial status I always wanted to be an EMS but didn't get a chance but I think this is a chance that i can be an EMS leader as well.
Firstly I will take care of the FTOs personally so that they are hiring good people and giving them proper training so there are very less mistakes and maintain professionalism in their work to guide the EMS staff members on the rules and make the raking system that depends apon their hard work. Every EMS officer will be given a specific time to work at a specific hospital so everyone can get a chance to make money. No toxicity or breaking rules will be tolerated .

Flame Mafia
Additional information
1- Leader of

Flame Mafia
I know he can manage the whole organisation easily.

Sunny Chan

Player
Player

Additional information
1. Leader of

Thanks and regards

Mayank Thakur.

ems-fivem.gif
Need u for the EMS leader

Luce Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL:- Ameer hamza
2. Your age:- 20
5. Your Discord:-Luce valentino#1770
6. Your Nickname:- Luce
7. Your ID:- 58383

Additional information
1. Leader of
I am interested in applying for the leadership position at EMS. I feel that I have what it takes to lead this organization to success.
Here is a summary of my qualifications: -Extensive experience in emergency management -Strong leadership skills -Proven ability to motivate and inspire others

3. your advises for improving Roleplay level in org.
1. DETERMINE YOUR “˜WHY'
2. INVEST IN SAFETY ·
3. MAKE FOCUSED CLINICAL IMPROVEMENTS ·
4. BECOME AN EARLY ADOPTER
5-CONNECT WITH THE REST OF THE EMS PROFESSION

Thanks and regards

FTO
Luce valentino

Last edited:

Vamshi Reddiee

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL:- Vamshi Reddy
2. Your age:- 22
4. Average online per day:- 10-12
5. Your Discord:- Vamshi Reddy#1497
6. Your Nickname:- Vamshi Reddy
7. Your ID:- 1147

Additional information

1. Leader of EMS (Emergency Medical services)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
1. I have been in EMS Team for close to 2 months and I also have experience in other orgs too. Through my experience not only in ems but in orgs experience makes me perfect to apply for EMS leadership

2. Through my hard work and dedication to EMS I have ascended to the rank of Deputy Chief of HR

3. I know how EMS works and I know how to manage the complex issues in the organization

4. I respect every employee and I will be leading the org with honor

3.Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
1. I would like to change the way of recruiting and promoting people

2.Not only the IC play I would like to improve the situation of paperwork regarding EMS .mostly only a single person is taking all the stress

3.Making interdepartmental relationship with results in improving roleplay in State inspections and in Hostage situations

4.Air services have no proper training structure , so I will be changing things, which also increases the roleplay and Employees also accepts the calls with are miles away.

5.Things regarding FTO and trainings are way easier now, I will still be implementing super easy in the way FTO’s get more time in clearing the doubts of trainees and will be helping out them

6.The disturbances in Lobbies like Harassment and Employees fighting over lobbies will be addressed properly with HC involvement

7. I deserve a chance so I can prove my skills in organizing Roleplay

Thankyou,
Deputy Chief of HR
Vamshi Reddy

EMS ON TOP…!

images

Namah

Player
Player
1.Namah dark
3.GMT+(5:30)
4.5-6 Hours
5.Namah#1706
6Namah
7 55462
Additional information:
1.Leader Of EMS
2.i have worked under 5 leaders i have been a part of ems for almost 5 months in the en server 1
I have the experience of almost every rank in the organisation,I have seen ems having a lot of shortage of staff from 23:00-4:00, I want to solve the shortage of staff completely by open recruitment once or twice a week.
i will change the whole way of promotion,promoting the most deserving rank to HC
Changing the way of training ,as I have myself experienced,the way the FTOs are training right now , I feel that is somehow a boring way,we should make that as a playful, entertaining and enjoyable.
I have seen the FTOs are not training properly also,to solve that I will make sure that the ones who have all the experience how ems works, should train the newbies so that they can come to know what they have to do how to maintain a High level of rp and what they have to do in 10-10 situations.
In between of all this i can say i have been through all ups and downs so now i want to try something that the other leaders have missed out to do.
I've seen several iterations of this organization from the single hospital in Pillbox, to the now 3 hospitals across the map. It will be important to have a leader that can lead large groups of people, effectively. I believe that I have the ability to lead and grow this organization to the necessary size to fill all three locations around the clock. The challenge of leading a large 24/7 organization is interesting to me.
There is a great opportunity to include EMS in several city events simply by coordinating with other legal organizations. I have the relationships around the city to start these conversations immediately. implementing EMS into scheduled events will give MORE people a reason to join and give us a chance to grow. Giving events a new twist.
3.In the EMS that I know and love, we all had a very familiar relationship with one another, I wish to make this happen again. So if once a week the staff who can make it can come do events with one another, this way we can get to know each other more and relax and enjoy each other's time.
We could organise small small events with the other organisations also.
Being an Medical Officer, I have engaged in lots of RP scenarios, with multiple organizations, including NG recruitment, providing medical help to farmers, and quarry workers, and Sheriff's department up in Paleto who do not have access to medical help easily. Moreover, I would also improve RP among medics through interacting with other organizations and arranging medical units right after global calls, tending to injured after 10-99 robberies, gunfights raids.

I really hope you consider my application as my number one priority in this city is to see EMS succeed, I love this organisation with all of my part and I know the vital role it plays within the city. I really believe that I have what it takes to lead the many dedicated heroes of this city. If I get interviewed I have many great other ideas that I hope you will take the time to listen to.
And the person who is come for night shift at night so there is no fto for taking interview so i will hire some fto for night shift also
Thank you for sending your precious time reading my application and have a wonderful day,
EMS On Top  ALWAYS

Eddie Brock

Serve your punishment
Player
Applications for EMS Leader are now CLOSED

The following players are selected for the EMS Leader Interviews at 17:00 Server Time (Fri. 21/10/2022)

Mayank#2129 - Mayank Thakur - 41109
littleuuhhh#4557 - Lahari Reddiee - 30117​

Alpha Pluxury

Blocked
Blocked
1. IRL Name - Deepak
2.Age- 18
3.Time Zone - GMT
4.Average online per Day - 5 hours
5. Discord-Ivan Alpha | 63591#9353
6. Nickname- Alpha Ivan
7.ID- 63591
Additional information
1.Leader of EMS
2. I want to be a leader of this organization because some reasons

(A) Hardworking
I am so hardworking and I gave my 100% in this organization. I believe you by coming a leader I make this not no.1 but not at last but I am giving my best to make this organization no.1.

(B) Leadership Qualities
I am so punctual and I am so dedicated for this organization.

(C) Change in Organization

(1) I will change the way of promotion ,promoting the most deserving rank to HC.
(2)Change the way of training.
(3)Change in outfits.

I would like to be a EMS leader because I have a lot of past experiences like in (SAHP,LSPD and EMS also) I worked in EMS as a EMT my past experience was quite good in EMS. And I know all the rules that are required to be a leader..
Thank you
Sir/Mam

Frost Badmash 49975

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL: Ramakrishnan
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 8 to 12 hours
5. Your Discord: Frost Kirigaya#7723
6. Your Nickname: Frost Badmash
7. Your IDL 49975

Additional information
1. Leader of...
EMS
-I want to clear all corruption in EMS and make it good
-I will make EMS a good ORG
-I was in EMS and i saw many players were using drugs when they were on duty. i will punish then if they do like this
-Make all employee obey the rules
-Make all employees to be the good in verbal
-If there is a verbal contact the roleplay will be good and maintained

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom