Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TARAK PLUXURY

Curator Of Peace
Player
1. Your name IRL:- Cat Perrone
2. Your age:- 40
3. Time zone:-EST
4. Average online per day:- 8-12
5. Your Discord:- Paisley#2937
6. Your Nickname:- Paisley Quinn
7. Your ID:- 38179
Additional information
1. Leader of EMS
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
  1. I have been in EMS for quite some time now, and I love this organization. I am currently Deputy Chief and would love to lead and make some positive changes for the better.

2. I have thought about being leader for quite some time now and I think I would be a positive role model and leader for EMS. I know all of the rules and standards of EMS.

3. EMS in my opinion is the best organization in the city and I would be honored to represent it.
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. I will hire people for nightshift and assign them roles in email for nightshift, along with this I will hire a nightshift manager to ensure that the employees hired for nightshift will work primarily nightshift hours.

2. After processing applications High Command will have a channel and will document which applications they processed and whether or not they were approved or declined along with the reason for declining. This will ensure that all HC are on the same page and applications processed will be bonused.

3. After applications have been approved, we will then close and set specific dates/times for ALL interviews. This will keep from citizens coming to lobbies and repeatedly asking those on duty for a HC to come interview them. We will set up a specific area in the hospital for interviews to happen. (ie: 3rd floor in the office suites)

4. Ambulance calls will be made a bigger priority, as I do see a decent number of complaints from citizens that no one is taking their calls for help. Along with this, I will train more employees as ARD officers, this will ensure that calls outside of the city are also covered. If there is more than one person on calls, I will ask that one of them cover area outside of the city if it is applicable.
5. As a female employee I have personally experienced several incidents of harassment. I will implement a code for employees to put in radio if this is happening. This code will notify HC to come to lobby ASAP. HC will contact LSPD as well. This will ensure IC punishment to the citizen along with OOC punishment that will be handled by the gods via bodycam footage.

Micheal Federal

Michael Federal
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Nahum

2. Your age: 16 now. (i will turn 17 in this September.)

3. Time zone: GMT +2

4. Average online per day: 4-8 hours per day.

5. Your Discord: Bi9 P4pA#7406

6. Your Nickname: Nahum Zahavi

7. Your ID: 28113

1. Leader of... Emergency Medical Services. (EMS)

images

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

A) I would like to lead EMS because since I have joined EMS I experienced this org as challenging and fun, and thats why I stayed there for 2 months, climbing the chain of command from Suspended, Doctor, Dean Of FTO to Div Chief Of FTO. While I was in EMS I met new friends, worked hard, and had fun. i was really happy in EMS and I just want to make other players happy too. I’m very familiar with the server rules, and i have the ability to manege my employees in a respectful and helpful manner.

B) when i was in EMS there were problems with the activity during night shifts and in SH lobby, and i have some ideas how to fix it. for example: i can give more bonuses to the employs who will work night shifts and in SH as well. I think I can make them enjoy the work in SH and night shifts (if their time zone matches the night shift.)

C) In addition to my EMS experience, i have been in most of the legal and illegal orgs in the server as well. so i know how things work from both sides of the server, I believe that experience can help me a lot if i will be the leader of EMS.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

A) when i was in EMS there was always fight on lobbys (PH specifically.) employees were working in ph for 5 hours NonStop, and i want to change it. if i will be EMS leader i will do my best to make sure that the lobbys times will be equal with all the workers.

B) when i was in EMS, we didnt had a lot of FTOS, if i will be EMS leader i will try my best to train ppl + train my workers to become FTOS, because i think this is one of the important things in EMS. (The FTO Div.)

C) i will try my best that in EMS the RP and the situations will be ic only. and no one of EMS worker will talk / mix or insult OOC other worker.

D) I will not hire and rank up ppl base on personal interest, i will rank up ppl base on work only. and i will hire ppl just if they fill the application and know the rules. and i will make sure that my HC will do the same.

Additional information:
i know i disbanded vagos earlier then i was scheduled to, but i had IRL issues, which didn’t allow me to be an active leader. I have resolved all my IRL issues, and i am ready to be leader.

hope u guys will see my potential, have a nice day. :ninja:

EMS ON TOP!

---Nahum Zahavi---

EMS Divison Chief of FTO, Colonel In NG (X2), SWAT Agent In LSPD (X2), Rank 9 in
Marabunta, Rank 8 In Bloods (X2), HC in
Los santos Vagos (Rank 10 Under Deputy), HC in the families

(Rank 10 Under Deputy), Supervisor of under cover in FIB,
Leader Of Vagos.

You were one of the best HC of EMS I make sure that you will blast as an CHIEF

Gaur Vercetti

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Gaur
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - IST
4. Average online per day - 10 to 14 hours
5. Your Discord - Gaur#3550
6. Your Nickname - Gaur Vercetti
7. Your ID - 59734
Additional information
1. Leader of
EMS (Emergency Medical Services)

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- From the very first day since I have been in EMS and I have a lot of experience. As I have good communication skills and my utter dedication and mindset towards my work and I will recruit people that fill up the requirements and who will be extremely passionate towards their job. I can train every single employee that can provide good RP scenarios when someone is dead. Also I will make sure that Lobby's and Calls will be always active. I will make 2 shifts: Nightshifts and Dayshifts, every EMS Employee cant have same Time Zone but we can still provide activity from different time zones. With my skills experience and knowledge I can also handle any type of situations smoothly without any issues or conflicts.

- I will also make sure not only me but all the HC are being serious about their job and they take care of any type of rule breaks so that everyone can enjoy good quality RP and also I will provide the best FTO's that can recruit citizens on the basis of their knowledge and skills so that we can build a strong crew. I have the best ideas for each Division Chief.

-As My Third reason I would like to make some changes personally to the core of EMS change the uniforms make new and more modern internal rules. I will also Make EMS The most active it had ever been since I have many friends with great experience who can join this wonderful organization and make it be the best it had ever been. Besides this I will also make sure that EMS is an organization that is taken seriously and that it has great relationship with their fellow Legal Organizations. Its been 1.5 years since I have been in the city (EN1). With my knowledge and skills I would improve the experience of the RP and keep improving the majority of the RP day by day. As I have observed how other leaders work and what mistakes they did I'll make sure that it doesn't happen in my term. In the end I would like to say that I have one dream and that is to make this term the best out of all and to become the best EMS leader. I, in the most generous way believe that I am perfectly fit for the leadership role of the The EMS

Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.

My advice on improving roleplay is a combination of a lot of things first of all: everyone undergoing training will get some OOC training so they wont only say "Hello sir I am from EMS I'm gonna be patching you up" I will instead have them say "Hello Sir I'm going to be giving you medical attention" Then They should proceed to explain the RP process in detail. As an Example "I'm going apply bandages on your wounds apply pressure to stop bleeding keep breathing and you'll be fine sir. I am also going to make there is RP with MD Members and civilians, Example: "Hello sir how can I help you?", If the civilian explains what's their issue the EMS employee may help them. Its also important to make everything realistic including Labtech, how am going to make this happen is making sure every lab tech member is wearing their correct uniform that protects them from the chemicals and that their not driving off road or too fast with their truck. I will also make sure Paramedics are driving safely and carefully especially around ghetto.

Thanks for reading my application...
Gaur Vercetti

Jack Alder

That's not fair, well that's the life.
Player
Information:

1. Your name IRL : Meet
2.Your age : 21
3.Time zone: GMT+5:30
4.Average online per day: 6-9 hour
5. Your Discord: meet#7693
6. Your Nickname: Joan Kent
7. Your ID : 478

Additional information:

1 - Leader of EMS (Emergency medical services)

2 - Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

A - Loyalty to the organization:- I was working in EMS at start of the city. Recruited as FTO trainer (past experience) and worked my way up to head of all departments (captain).

B - Know my way around :- I have worked as ems more than 2 months and had work as high command in EMS , LSPD (deputy 6th term), NG SOF captain (current position), been in all department of GOV( DOJ, secretary, USS ).

C - No favoritism :- I personally faced this issue and I want to completely remove favoritism of any kinds. All the employees will only judged by their work hours and abilities handle things.
Also connect with many employees as possible and know their opinions or problems.

3 - Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

A -Will try to improve FTO method so newcomer feels more realistic and have unique experience while training .

B - Minimizing the paperwork (discord rotas) and come up with something smart and easy so people can quickly come to work rather spend time filling the rotas.

C - Making sure that all rule are implemented and followed properly in all departments of EMS

Charandua

Player
Player
1. charanbir singh dua
2. 16
3. 11:00 AMto 21-22:00 PM
4 7-8 hours
5 charan dua#0907
6 charan
7 41578

1 Emergency medical service leader
2 REASONS -1) - i have worked in ems in eng server1 so i know the some basic rules 2) I think if I become leader I will be the best leader ever . My Leadership Qualities are very great . I know how to manage things perfectly . I can handle every situation at any time im very calm person 3) hardwork - i do thw work until i didnt get promoted or succsess (if i will not get leadership i will be happy in as worker also)
3) i will improve the EMS service as fast as possible for emergency service

thanku for reading maybe i will be !
GRAND RP ON TOP !!!

Lexo Vercetti

Respect Everyone
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Iman Banerjee
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - IST
4. Average online per day - 8+ hours
5. Your Discord - Iman#0069
6. Your Nickname - Laka Pluxury
7. Your ID - 42070

Additional information
1. Leader of EMS (Emergency Medical Services)

• Because, I have been in every organizations in the city legal and Illegal, so i have experience and i have leaded a gang name Marbunata Grande Also, Now i want to Lead EMS and Make It Better Than Ever and i know with the help of my deputies and chiefs i will be able to do it.

• I want to lead the organization cause i worked in it and i know how it works and i also love to serve the city as an ems employee

• All leaders of the organizations in the city are my friend so i know i would give a proper RP to the organization

3 - Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

• I will focus On FTO department and make better training guide and guide for every employees

• I will make Deputies and Chiefs that know how to work properly and know all the city rules

• I would make Proper Rp and Maintain IC and OOC and also i will try to make sure that no one breaks the city rules and also be strict that if anyone sees that someone broke rules take step against him.

• I will not do and make sure that there wouldn't be any Favouritism, Only the persons who know and experienced and do hard work will get promotion

Thanks for Reading
Laka Pluxury

Lahari Reddie

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL:- Laharika Reddy
2. Your age:- 21
3. Time zone:-GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day:- 8-10
5. Your Discord:- littleuuhhh#4557

6. Your Nickname:- Lahari Reddiee
7. Your ID:- 30117

Additional information
1. Leader of Emergency Medical services

1.I have been working in Emergency Medical Services Team from past 4 months.I have a pretty good experience. As I gained experience I learnt Leadership skills

2.I started my journey in EMS as trainee and being a Division Chief now.

3.I respect every employee and I can handle every situation calmly and patiently

4.I have been thinking to apply for EMS leader for quite some time now. I have good leadership skills and improve the roleplay

5.I can lead the organization Whole heartedly

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

1.So,Here after closing application I can announce interview dates and training dates so, during this time we will try to finish the process of recruitments. Later we removes the roles of applicants This will clear the mess in the lobbies about recruitments and keeps the radio clean and FTO’s and HC can do lobbies,calls and labs too

2.There Great the Training Structure the great the roleplay will be. EMS training structure was limited to Radio codes and OOC rota and logs, So I would love to bring up new trainee structure which helps not only about radio codes but helps the employees to know about rules and regulations too and exploring through EMS charter rules

3.I would love to improve the things and reduce the issues in lobbies, basically employees in lobbies face a lot of Harassment which effect the roleplay of our employees and disturbs the civilians too.
And about lobbies I will limit the working hours so each employee gets their opportunity to work.

4.Basically during last term They planned to attend Hostage situations too, but somehow failed.
I would improvise the roleplay of this situation and attend Hostage situations by maintaining good interdepartmental relationships and good relations with employees too…

5.During last term there was issues with ambulance services so we do have pretty much calls now so I would be addressing this and brings the ambulance service with major priority as lobbies

6.My last promise is if be the Leader of EMS I will ensure every role will provide services they are designated to.

Thankyou..

Division chief of AS
Lahari Reddiee

Always

EMS ON TOP…!

images

Yaswanth Royal

Player
Player

Additional information
1. Leader of Emergency Medical services

1.I have been working in Emergency Medical Services Team from past 4 months.I have a pretty good experience. As I gained experience I learnt Leadership skills

2.I started my journey in EMS as trainee and being a Division Chief now.

3.I respect every employee and I can handle every situation calmly and patiently

4.I have been thinking to apply for EMS leader for quite some time now. I have good leadership skills and improve the roleplay

1.So,Here after closing application I can announce interview dates and training dates so, during this time we will try to finish the process of recruitments. Later we removes the roles of applicants This will clear the mess in the lobbies about recruitments and keeps the radio clean and FTO’s and HC can do lobbies,calls and labs too

2.There Great the Training Structure the great the roleplay will be. EMS training structure was limited to Radio codes and OOC rota and logs, So I would love to bring up new trainee structure which helps not only about radio codes but helps the employees to know about rules and regulations too and exploring through EMS charter rules

3.I would love to improve the things and reduce the issues in lobbies, basically employees in lobbies face a lot of Harassment which effect the roleplay of our employees and disturbs the civilians too.
And about lobbies I will limit the working hours so each employee gets their opportunity to work.

4.Basically during last term They planned to attend Hostage situations too, but somehow failed.
I would improvise the roleplay of this situation and attend Hostage situations by maintaining good interdepartmental relationships and good relations with employees too…

5.During last term there was issues with ambulance services so we do have pretty much calls now so I would be addressing this and brings the ambulance service with major priority as lobbies

6.My last promise is if be the Leader of EMS I will ensure every role will provide services they are designated to.

Thankyou..

Division chief of AS
Lahari Reddiee

Always

EMS ON TOP…!

images
😍

Jack Alder

That's not fair, well that's the life.
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Meet
2.Your age :
3.Time zone: GMT+05:30
4.Average online per day: 6-9 hour
5. Your Discord: meet#7693
6. Your Nickname: Joan Kent
7. Your ID : 478

Additional Information
1. Leader of EMS (Emergency Medical services)

1) I've have been in many org and currently many of thier applications is open for leader, but i am only applying in EMS reason I have most experience in EMS .

2) I have genuinely good leadership skills but I never got chance to be a leader of any organization, but in every other organization I have done Incredibly well as high command(GOV, NG, EMS, LSPD) .

3) I had experienced and handled all types of people and situations in which. I solved big problems in matter of seconds. So i want new challenges as highest difficulty possible.

1) I've seen pretty bad Ambulance service past couple of day breaking basic rules and if i am selected I will make some changes that will enforce employees to follow the rules.

2) I've be arranging surprise tests for all employees even HC to make sure they know basic and major rules. This will motivate them to learn rules.

3) I've seen that other legal orgs do not ask for adrenaline shot before starting spacial operations which makes EMS very passive and disconnected with other orgs. I will make sure to aware them about our service and make good connections with them.

Thanks and regards,

Joan kent

EX-HEAD OF ALL DIVISION OF EMS, EX-DEPUTY of LSPD, EX- Director of Secretaries, EX-TURFFER OF VAGOS, NG SOF CAPTAIN

Last edited:

Paisley Grim

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL:- Cat Perrone
2. Your age:- 40
3. Time zone:-EST
4. Average online per day:- 8-12
5. Your Discord:- Paisley#2937
6. Your Nickname:- Paisley Quinn
7. Your ID:- 38179
Additional information
1. Leader of EMS
  1. I have been in EMS for quite some time now, and I love this organization. I am currently Deputy Chief and would love to lead and make some positive changes for the better.

2. I have thought about being leader for quite some time now and I think I would be a positive role model and leader for EMS. I know all of the rules and standards of EMS.

3. EMS in my opinion is the best organization in the city and I would be honored to represent it.
3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

1. I will hire people for nightshift and assign them roles in email for nightshift, along with this I will hire a nightshift manager to ensure that the employees hired for nightshift will work primarily nightshift hours.

2. After processing applications High Command will have a channel and will document which applications they processed and whether or not they were approved or declined along with the reason for declining. This will ensure that all HC are on the same page and applications processed will be bonused.

3. After applications have been approved, we will then close and set specific dates/times for ALL interviews. This will keep from citizens coming to lobbies and repeatedly asking those on duty for a HC to come interview them. We will set up a specific area in the hospital for interviews to happen. (ie: 3rd floor in the office suites)

4. Ambulance calls will be made a bigger priority, as I do see a decent number of complaints from citizens that no one is taking their calls for help. Along with this, I will train more employees as ARD officers, this will ensure that calls outside of the city are also covered. If there is more than one person on calls, I will ask that one of them cover area outside of the city if it is applicable.
5. As a female employee I have personally experienced several incidents of harassment. I will implement a code for employees to put in radio if this is happening. This code will notify HC to come to lobby ASAP. HC will contact LSPD as well. This will ensure IC punishment to the citizen along with OOC punishment that will be handled by the gods via bodycam footage.

6. It would be a nice option to either close the window where John Smith stands in the lobby or put some type of barricade to prevent people from going to him while EMS employees are on duty.

7. FTO's will have access to EMS employment statistics to assist HC with 10-20's as they are also allowed to call for a 10-20 in radio.

8. I will create more jobs within EMS ie: part time employee options/nightshift crew, and possibly a secretary/paperwork type of position.

Nahum Zahavi

ᴱˣ ᴸᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ᴼᶠ ⱽᵃᵍᵒˢ
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Nahum

2. Your age: 16 now. (i will turn 17 in this September.)

3. Time zone: GMT +2

4. Average online per day: 4-8 hours per day.

5. Your Discord: Bi9 P4pA#7406

6. Your Nickname: Nahum Zahavi

7. Your ID: 28113

1. Leader of... Emergency Medical Services. (EMS)

images

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

A) I would like to lead EMS because since I have joined EMS I experienced this org as challenging and fun, and thats why I stayed there for 2 months, climbing the chain of command from Suspended, Doctor, Dean Of FTO to Div Chief Of FTO. While I was in EMS I met new friends, worked hard, and had fun. i was really happy in EMS and I just want to make other players happy too. I’m very familiar with the server rules, and i have the ability to manege my employees in a respectful and helpful manner.

B) when i was in EMS there were problems with the activity during night shifts and in SH lobby, and i have some ideas how to fix it. for example: i can give more bonuses to the employs who will work night shifts and in SH as well. I think I can make them enjoy the work in SH and night shifts (if their time zone matches the night shift.)

C) In addition to my EMS experience, i have been in most of the legal and illegal orgs in the server as well. so i know how things work from both sides of the server, I believe that experience can help me a lot if i will be the leader of EMS.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

A) when i was in EMS there was always fight on lobbys (PH specifically.) employees were working in ph for 5 hours NonStop, and i want to change it. if i will be EMS leader i will do my best to make sure that the lobbys times will be equal with all the workers.

B) when i was in EMS, we didnt had a lot of FTOS, if i will be EMS leader i will try my best to train ppl + train my workers to become FTOS, because i think this is one of the important things in EMS. (The FTO Div.)

C) i will try my best that in EMS the RP and the situations will be ic only. and no one of EMS worker will talk / mix or insult OOC other worker.

D) I will not hire and rank up ppl base on personal interest, i will rank up ppl base on work only. and i will hire ppl just if they fill the application and know the rules. and i will make sure that my HC will do the same.

Additional information:
i know i disbanded vagos earlier then i was scheduled to, but i had IRL issues, which didn’t allow me to be an active leader. I have resolved all my IRL issues, and i am ready to be leader.

hope u guys will see my potential, have a nice day. :ninja:

EMS ON TOP!

---Nahum Zahavi---

EMS Divison Chief of FTO, Colonel In NG (X2), SWAT Agent In LSPD (X2), Rank 9 in
Marabunta, Rank 8 In Bloods (X2), HC in
Los santos Vagos (Rank 10 Under Deputy), HC in the families

(Rank 10 Under Deputy), Supervisor of under cover in FIB,
Leader Of Vagos.

Lahari Reddie

Player
Player

Additional information
1. Leader of
Emergency Medical services

1.I have been working in Emergency Medical Services Team from past 5 months.I have a pretty good experience. As I gained experience I learnt Leadership skills

2.I started my journey in EMS as trainee and being a Deputy Chief now.

4.I applied for EMS leader of last term and i wanted to try harder this time. I have good leadership skills and improve the roleplay

2.The Great the Training Structure the great the roleplay will be. we have already changed the whole training structure but i still would like to add few things and bringing a modified training structure which helps the people to gain more knowledge about work ,which automatically improves role play

6.I would be requesting for special ARD training and testings as there is no proper training structure for ARD and creating some ARD training structure and training

7.My last promise is if be the Leader of EMS I will ensure every role will provide services they are designated to.

Thankyou..

Deputy Cheif
Lahari Reddiee

Always

EMS ON TOP…!

images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom