Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye Blu

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Information:

1. Your name IRL : Skye
2.Your age : 19
3.Time zone: GMT+2
4.Average online per day: 6-8 Hours Plus
5. Your Discord: Evil_Kxrn#2214
6. Your Nickname: Skye Blu
7. Your ID : 157

Additional Information

Leader of EMS ||Emergency Medical Services||

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2.1 I would like to be the leader of EMS because I have previously been in EMS and seen what it is like and have a had a passion to be apart of it again and make it better than what it has been.
2.2 I would like to be the leader of EMS because there is good things that can happen for the EMS but it just needs to be pulled up and by saying this i mean that every lobby should have a person standing with a smile ready to fix people when they come threw the lobbies, There should also be a person on calls who is willing to RP no matter the situation they aren't allowed.
2.3 I would like to be the leader of EMS because with being in many positions in the EMS in the other city there are somethings with in the organization that can be improved.

3.1 Everything you do whilst in EMS uniform has to be RP
3.2 Training people to make sure that they RP whilst giving some a heal in lobby or whilst on calls instead of being a mute!
3.3 Doing a RP scene as a test to make sure they know what they doing if some is in need of surgery or anything in those general areas!

Xulut Jr

Player
Player
INFORMATION
1. Your name IRL: Taylor
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: PST
4. Average online per day: 9-13
5. Your Discord: XulutJr#0495
6. Your Nickname: Xulut Jr
7. Your ID: 1934

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1. Leader of EMS (Emergency Medical Service)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I have prior experience with EMS in the other city, and I know how EMS should be ran correctly. I have been a higher up rank inside of the EMS org. A leader is as good as his team: I am confident that I will the good fit for this leadership because as a leader I will work with employees to make sure they are happy with how things are being ran and not just boss everyone around. The employees must know and believe in open communication within the department(s) by that I can create such an environment that can and will lead to the a lot of growth and success. I will give credit to my team when its earned, I always listen to feedback from all my peers, and accept responsibility for my team’s success and even failures, instead of just blaming them and not trying to fix and correct the mistakes.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

1.) When reviving someone that has died on the road we should be more compassionate and offer more assurance that they going to be okay. Everyone that goes out on calls especially will have a "script" they will have to say when giving the person medical attention. Even though its EMS we still need to RP as much as we possibly can.
2.) Making sure everyone is trained correctly 1000% and will take their job seriously. Having people who don't show up to work when they are supposed to is a big issue with past leaders and I want to make sure that isn't a issue while I'm leader.
3.) I will do my absolute best personally to make sure I'm as close as possible to all the employees that are working with me at EMS. I think having a good relationship with every employee is very important. Not having good relationships with employees can cause people to not want to work there anymore or just not even show up to work all the time.

uncle sandro

Noob
Player
INFORMATION
1. Your name IRL: Taylor
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: PST
4. Average online per day: 9-13
5. Your Discord: XulutJr#0495
6. Your Nickname: Xulut Jr
7. Your ID: 1934

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1. Leader of EMS (Emergency Medical Service)

I have prior experience with EMS in the other city, and I know how EMS should be ran correctly. I have been a higher up rank inside of the EMS org. A leader is as good as his team: I am confident that I will the good fit for this leadership because as a leader I will work with employees to make sure they are happy with how things are being ran and not just boss everyone around. The employees must know and believe in open communication within the department(s) by that I can create such an environment that can and will lead to the a lot of growth and success. I will give credit to my team when its earned, I always listen to feedback from all my peers, and accept responsibility for my team’s success and even failures, instead of just blaming them and not trying to fix and correct the mistakes.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

1.) When reviving someone that has died on the road we should be more compassionate and offer more assurance that they going to be okay. Everyone that goes out on calls especially will have a "script" they will have to say when giving the person medical attention. Even though its EMS we still need to RP as much as we possibly can.
2.) Making sure everyone is trained correctly 1000% and will take their job seriously. Having people who don't show up to work when they are supposed to is a big issue with past leaders and I want to make sure that isn't a issue while I'm leader.
3.) I will do my absolute best personally to make sure I'm as close as possible to all the employees that are working with me at EMS. I think having a good relationship with every employee is very important. Not having good relationships with employees can cause people to not want to work there anymore or just not even show up to work all the time.
Hope ur done with demorgan after killing someone who healed you without talking to him/RP. way to boss around a person who just helped you, def a leader essential. Lol

Jack Alder

That's not fair, well that's the life.
Player
Information:

1. Your name IRL : Meet
2.Your age : 21
3.Time zone: GMT+5:30
4.Average online per day: 6-9 hour
5. Your Discord: meet#7693
6. Your Nickname: John kent
7. Your ID : 478

Additional information:

1 - Leader of EMS (Emergency medical services)

2 - Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

A - Loyalty to the organization:- I've been working in EMS since start of the city. Recruited as FTO trainer (past experience) and worked my way up to head of all departments (captain), still holding this position.I have completely clean record no strikes or complains against me .

B - Know my way around :- Currently i am taking all the major decisions all by my self as captain and handling strikes,counting hours,relationships with other organizations,cheaking out responses in forms many other very important decisions. I already have few ideas about what should i do to improve the quality of our service.

C - No favoritism :- I personally faced this issue and i want to completely remove favoritism of any kinds. All the employees will only judged by thier work hours and abilities handle things.
Also connect with many employees as possible and know thier opinions or problems.

3 - Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

A - We will have to hire many people into our organization to fill up the lobbies and giving them proper training.

B - Minimizing the paperwork (discord rotas) and come up with something smart and easy so people can quickly come to work rather spend time filling the rotas.

C - Giving out proper bonus system to keep employees motivated for the work hours they put in to our organization. This will lead to more active units.

Last edited:

Rossie Blu

Player
Player
Information:

1. Your name IRL: Ross
2. Your age: 22
3.Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours Plus
5. Your Discord:dds#0167
6. Your Nickname: Rossie Blu
7. Your ID: 248

Additional Information:

Leader of EMS ||Emergency Medical Services||

2.1 I would like to be the leader of EMS because I have spent many many many hours in EMS in the past and see a great future for it.

2.2 I would like to be the leader to assist in growing the EMS back up and improving the experience for everyone.

2.3 I would like to be the leader of EMS because many things need improving in the org and with my experiences.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay in the organization.

3.1 Bringing everyone together and running as a family should.

3.2 Bringing more life into the organization and making the ranks mean something.

3.3 Bringing people together and not against each other by adding more fun into the EMS and not a boring standing in the lobby for 5 hours waiting to get a replacement simply making work fun will make more people want to come on duty changing up the clothing and making people want to work hard to grow in the org.

MAKE EMS GREAT AGAIN !!!!

Touqeer Makrani

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Touqeer Makrani
IST
6-7 hrs
Touqeer Makrani#5805
Andrew James
Leader of EMS
1. I have experience of ems very much I was High command in EMS , and I know hows system work, I have also done mass recruitment when chief wasn't available
2.IRL work, being leader is not ends up with IC , as ems leader individual should also maintain records and they should be very experience and I have that
3. Previous leaders has make some mistakes and recruited employees who did not have how things work eg.how to respond with code , how to do proper med run and etc.
I have alot of suggestion to put rp at highest level I will tell that in vc only I don't want my Idea stolen

Regards
Andrew James (Touqeer Makrani)

Boss Gaming

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information

1. Your name IRL :AHAAN JAIN
2. Your age : 26
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord : BAD_BEAST#4252
6. Your Nickname : AJ Richman
7. Your ID :1122

Additional information

1. Leader of…
Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

A.
I have been in this organisation for close to 3 months now and through my hard work and dedication to EMS have ascended to the rank of Doctor. I know how EMS works and I know how to manage the complex tasks required when being the leader of this organisation. Being in this organisation for such a long time to understand the the paper of EMS. I can manage the localities around it.

B. Currently I am putting 6-8 hours into the organisation doing things such as making sure the lobbies are manned to more of the backend things (interviewing, training, certifying people etc).I would continue to work hard. During a great deal of my time within this organisation I have been involved in the training department To help with trainings

C. I feel like the reputation of the organisation I love most has been tarnished, and I wish to see it bestowed to its former glory. EMS is easily the most important organisation in this city. It has given me the insight and the chance to come up with great ideas to see EMS really be on top.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organisation

- Easily the biggest issue right now in EMS is the staffing shortage, especially throughout the hours of 18:00-7:00. The first thing I would do as leader is find a way to fix this issue as right now we are having to rely on a small group of people to do the job of many, which does not make the job enjoyable. many people apply and want to join EMS but currently it is taking up to 48 hours for applications to be reviewed, i make it down to max of 24 hours.

- Also on staffing, I want to change the way in which training/trainee exam/FTOs go about. I think that a lot of people strive to be FTO, but then they don't end up training many people, so if we set a minimum requirement per week that an FTO needs to train. Also, I want to bring in a shift system for training/trainee exam, I also think we would benefit from doing a similar thing with the trainee exam as well, an allotted time that they can meet with an FTO staff to do their exam.

- I will create a timezone shift system to arrange perfect way in lobbies, and calls. I feel that i can manage the calls and lobbies as per the shifting process. The best way to be more active of ems is give bonus per day. as per they work on 4 hours on each shift. I really hope you consider my application as my number one priority in this city is to see EMS succeed. If I get interviewed I have many great other ideas that I hope you will take the time to listen to.

Thank you for Precious time and have a Great day,

EMS ON TOP!!!

MartinWade

Player
Player
The Following Players are selected for the EMS Leader Interview at 18:00 Sever Time, on 28-11-2021
1. John kent (meet#7693 )

2. Skye Blu (Evil_Kxrn#2214)

3. Blu SmithBlu (Babyblumama#8285)

4. AJ Richman (BAD_BEAST#4252)

Applications for EMS Leader is now CLOSED

Zubair Rasheed

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Mohammed Zubair
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone :GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day :- 6 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord : Zubair Shane#3165
6. Your Nickname : Zubair Shane
7. Your ID : 397

Additional information
1. Leader of...
EMS(Emergency Medical Service)

1.From the time I joined EMS, it’s been more than months and I had great experience since then and now. As I basically worked under 4 leaders (ENG 1) and experienced their leadership regarding the organization, I have gained a complete idea about how to run the org with proper set of rules and create a fun and functional RP with friendly environment.

2. Integrity builds trust: Think back to my time in the field. I always had trust on medics and EMS partner, I probably couldn’t wait until the next shift bid so that I can meet more people. In EMS, it connotes a deep commitment to do the right thing for the right reason, regardless of the circumstances. I have confidence that as an effective EMS leader I can build trust by keeping their word, not playing favourites.

3. A leader is as good as his team: While employed in the EMS I have almost held all the ranks in the org, from trainee to Head of MD, and I am confident that I will the good fit for this leadership because as a leader I will work with employees like a part of them and not keep bossing around always. The employees must know and believe in an open communication culture within the department, by that I can create such an environment which will lead to the growth and I will give credit to my team, listen to feedback from others, and accept responsibility for my team’s success or failures, instead of blaming them.

3) Employee’s love being a part of something great. Helping them to build something you can all be proud of!

a) I will ensure that EMS employee will just not stand in lobby and keep spamming Z without doing a proper RP by providing them complete training to every trainee before becoming the part of EMS and will rework with the current trainees as well.

b) by following rules of state 3.3(Health-Check-ups twice a week in all Organizations) I would hold regular check-up drive to the places where it’s hard for citizens to get medical care like DOC prisoners, outskirts of the city like sandy and paleto bay including all other organisation.

c) To be honest I think we should have the ability to place barriers since sometimes when our staff are healing unconscious people on the road would get hit by drivers. As everyone know about the contract EMS have with NG , I will make sure that we interact with another legal organisation as well to create a healthy environment around the city.

d) Since I started working in EMS there’s always been lack of employees not only in sandy but in city pillbox too, so I will make sure with every recruitment drive that we get the best out of every possible recruit we can get.

e) as a leader of this organisation, I will be holding events once per week to create some fun environment because I strongly believe that there is a huge demand to create more fun EMS besides the unit on duty in the hospital lobbies or medic who picks you from the side of the road.

f) And one more important important point I want to add is I didn’t become an EMS to get a front-row seat to other people’s tragedies. I did it because I knew the world was bleeding and so was I, and somewhere inside I knew the only way to stop my own bleeding was to learn how to stop someone else’s. I really hope that you will consider my application for this leadership

EMS ON TOP !!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Shiva Marneedi

Grand Roleplay
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Shiva
2. Your age : 25
4. Average online per day : 12-18 hours
5. Your Discord : ShivaPlaysYT#0941
6. Your Nickname : Shiva Marneedi
7. Your ID : 152

Additional information

1. Leader of…

A.
I have been in this organisation for close to 3 months now and through my hard work and dedication to EMS have ascended to the rank of Doctor. I know how EMS works and I know how to manage the complex tasks required when being the leader of this organisation. Being in this organisation for such a long time to understand the the paper of EMS. I can manage the localities around it.

B. Currently I am putting 6-8 hours into the organisation doing things such as making sure the lobbies are manned to more of the backend things (interviewing, training, certifying people etc).I would continue to work hard. During a great deal of my time within this organisation I have been involved in the training department To help with trainings

C. I feel like the reputation of the organisation I love most has been tarnished, and I wish to see it bestowed to its former glory. EMS is easily the most important organisation in this city. It has given me the insight and the chance to come up with great ideas to see EMS really be on top.

- Easily the biggest issue right now in EMS is the staffing shortage, especially throughout the hours of 18:00-7:00. The first thing I would do as leader is find a way to fix this issue as right now we are having to rely on a small group of people to do the job of many, which does not make the job enjoyable. many people apply and want to join EMS but currently it is taking up to 48 hours for applications to be reviewed, i make it down to max of 24 hours.

- Also on staffing, I want to change the way in which training/trainee exam/FTOs go about. I think that a lot of people strive to be FTO, but then they don't end up training many people, so if we set a minimum requirement per week that an FTO needs to train. Also, I want to bring in a shift system for training/trainee exam, I also think we would benefit from doing a similar thing with the trainee exam as well, an allotted time that they can meet with an FTO staff to do their exam.

- I will create a timezone shift system to arrange perfect way in lobbies, and calls. I feel that i can manage the calls and lobbies as per the shifting process. The best way to be more active of ems is give bonus per day. as per they work on 4 hours on each shift. I really hope you consider my application as my number one priority in this city is to see EMS succeed. If I get interviewed I have many great other ideas that I hope you will take the time to listen to.

EMS ON TOP!!!

Boss Gaming

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL :AHAAN JAIN
2. Your age : 26
4. Average online per day : 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord : BAD_BEAST#4252
6. Your Nickname : AJ Richman
7. Your ID :1122

Additional information

1. Leader of…

A.

EMS ON TOP!!!

uncle sandro

Noob
Player
It's odd that you say you're close to 3 mos in the EMS with a position of a doctor but I can't see you in the EMS logs except for the role request you did message stating that you are a trainee. So, in short you are not a doctor or even a fto to interview, train, etc. You were never in the ems to man the lobbies even for a minute.

Last edited:

MartinWade

Player
Player
No off topic messages like vouch please

You can just like the post if you feel the applicant is good​

Dean Yip

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
l

Last edited:

Blu Blu

Leader of unofficial org
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL: Kim
2. Your age: 44
3. Time zone: GMT +2
4. Average online per day: 6 - 8 plus hours a day
5. Your Discord: Babyblumama#8285
6. Your Nickname: Blu SmithBlu
7. Your ID:93
Additional information
1. Leader of...EMS
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)(1).I always have been passionate about the EMS and helping people. To deal with people running around a lobby screaming for help or a quiet person who is grateful for the bandage or med kit or even having to take a patient and assist a trainee in surgery is more than amazing. (2). I have been in several different positions in EMS on en1 and left for sad reason and have regrets but time to go forward and grow the ems further. Now I want to make a huge booming success of EMS on en2. With my knowledge and determination and the amazing support of the family and friends I know it is possible. (3). The EMS is the one Organization that has the most purpose within the city, my end goal with the EMS is to ensure our lobbies are always taken care of as well as at least one on call when possible and to also make sure our staff know they not just staff they are family. We are a functioning unit with respect for one another. If one person cannot respect a fellow staff member then how can they respect patients. I am well aware people leave the EMS because of how they get treated or they become bored and I would love to be the person who changes this.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. The EMS could do rp more when it comes to assisting with medical care on the side of the road by communicating more with the injured or even the family or friend next too them. Also by have an email in place that shows us activation of /me turning on body cam. They could also use the radio by communicating with others in the hospital lobbies and telling them of the happy or sad moment they just dealt with while healing a patient. We have SO much potential to make the EMS more full of rp. With been in the position before we had a psychologist on call and the rp in that was brilliant and also helping out a puppy that needed surgery.

Goro Blu

Player
Player
Additional information
1. Leader of...EMS
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)(1).I always have been passionate about the EMS and helping people. To deal with people running around a lobby screaming for help or a quiet person who is grateful for the bandage or med kit or even having to take a patient and assist a trainee in surgery is more than amazing. (2). I have been in several different positions in EMS on en1 and left for sad reason and have regrets but time to go forward and grow the ems further. Now I want to make a huge booming success of EMS on en2. With my knowledge and determination and the amazing support of the family and friends I know it is possible. (3). The EMS is the one Organization that has the most purpose within the city, my end goal with the EMS is to ensure our lobbies are always taken care of as well as at least one on call when possible and to also make sure our staff know they not just staff they are family. We are a functioning unit with respect for one another. If one person cannot respect a fellow staff member then how can they respect patients. I am well aware people leave the EMS because of how they get treated or they become bored and I would love to be the person who changes this.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. The EMS could do rp more when it comes to assisting with medical care on the side of the road by communicating more with the injured or even the family or friend next too them. Also by have an email in place that shows us activation of /me turning on body cam. They could also use the radio by communicating with others in the hospital lobbies and telling them of the happy or sad moment they just dealt with while healing a patient. We have SO much potential to make the EMS more full of rp. With been in the position before we had a psychologist on call and the rp in that was brilliant and also helping out a puppy that needed surgery.

Blu SmithBlu would be the best EMS chief. Good Luck Blu

Apizon

Player
Player
Additional information
1. Leader of...EMS

She was the best ems leader ever since she took the role the first time, and would with out any doubts be greate once again and keeping people in lobbies with greate success also this time. Best Regards!!!

uncle sandro

Noob
Player
Additional information
1. Leader of...EMS
She knows how to take care of her staff and shows everyone how to do it, not just talk and promises. Everyone felt the difference when she led the ems before and we are excited to do it with her one more time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom