Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah Acahche

Player
Player
Your name IRL : Noah
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : EST
4. Average online per day : 5-10 Hours
5. Your Discord : noliky#1304
6. Your Nickname : Noah Achache
7. Your ID : 918

1. Leader of... EMS
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
I have a lot of experience from different types of RP experiences since my first time playing on an RP server on a different game than GTA back in 2019. During this time, I've had the opportunity to play many characters, both in serious and non-serious RP environments, both as a leader and a member within a team. I have firsthand experience in the EMS to understand what and how it works and what needs to be improved, and while I will admit that others with more experience inside the EMS will be a key factor in securing a tenure as EMS leader, I hope that my formal and professional way of thinking will be a key factor in securing a tenure as EMS leader.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. I've lived in this city since August, and I've seen several iterations of this organization, from a single hospital in Pillbox to the four hospitals that now dot the map. It will be critical to have a leader who can effectively lead large groups of people. I believe I am capable of leading and growing this organization to the size required to staff all three locations around the clock. I'm intrigued by the challenge of leading a large, 24/7 organization. Simply by coordinating, for EMS in a variety of city events that will happen for the citizens.

2. I'd like to propose that training should be improved from an RP standpoint, as the majority of training currently takes place in the changing room at Pillbox Hospital. I propose that training be more IC focused and held in some type of meeting room or training area. In addition, I'd like to see more in-depth training on 10-10 scenarios and dealing with gang-related situations. I would like to also make the roleplay scenario feel more real when we are healing someone, for example, "I will be looking for your pulse, looking where your wounds are or where it hurts. I will be giving you some ibuprofen to relieve the pain and I will be patching your wounds."

3. EMS currently has a system of logging work hours and vehicle status on Discord. From what I can see, this is then manually entered into a channel on their discord server. I would like to assist and streamline this process to make it more efficient, giving High Command more time to RP with employees, state and civilian characters. To do this, I suggest that logging to be moved to forms (either clockify or another clocking in and out system) allowing the hours to be automatically logged through forms by employees themselves (and can still be checked for accuracy). For vehicles, with a bit of spreadsheet magic, it can also show real-time figures of what vehicles are in-use or returned, and what time they have been taking and what time they put back.

#EMSONTOP

LMcNUEy.png

Munna Tripathi

deputy chief of LSPD
Player
Information
1. Pranay
2. 18
3. IST

4. 6-7 Hours
5. Munna Tripathi#0170
6. Ava Watson
7. 4692
Additional information
1. Leader of...
ems-logo-generic-250x251.jpg

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. I have been working in EMS from along time ago and i have seen so many leader doing a lot of mistake there are so many people about the ambulance so i will mainly focus on AS

2. the uniform is good but still not the beast i will change drees code of mainly rookies ranks because the people dont like that drees and ambulance speed is to much low

3. i will Make sure all employees are motivated by doing some more Global event, IC event And Paying out some extra surprise bonuses

My advice for improving the RolePlay level in this organization will be that we will take more precautions on everything we do such as providing medical treatment to someone at the hospitals or going out on calls to help unconscious people, these could be changed to were we have a certain amount of people out doing these things at all times of the day that means no hospital is left without workers or there is no one out responding to emergency calls. We as a organization can work together to find people from all different time zones and have them work together making sure that we are always active and the way I can achieve that is by offering bigger bonuses to people and even set a goal for them to get to a higher position. I will also change the way medruns are being held, I will work to make sure that not everyone is working on making meds at human labs but instead have a bigger team of medlab personnel which will offer more benefits for this department meaning once they reach a certain amount of meds needed to be made they can then go on a part time duty as being a regular medic either at the hospital or going out on calls. I would also like to change requirements for being a employee, this can be done by making a easier but more detailed training and setting our experience of a player to a little bit lower while teaching them how to maintain professionalism. I want to make sure that anyone who joins the EMS is always happy with there doing and making sure that they get what they want within a reasonable standard, this will be better because then we can have more numbers on duty and more opportunities for them to become higher in command of the organization, this will also reflect the way the “New” people to the city can adapt to the environment of Roleplaying and this will help them understand the rules and how things work around the city
Ambulance.jpg

John Jod

EMS | Former FTO,SAHP and FIB
Player
Information
1. Pranay
2. 18
3. IST

4. 6-7 Hours
5. Munna Tripathi#0170
6. Ava Watson
7. 4692
Additional information
1. Leader of...
ems-logo-generic-250x251.jpg

1. I have been working in EMS from along time ago and i have seen so many leader doing a lot of mistake there are so many people about the ambulance so i will mainly focus on AS

2. the uniform is good but still not the beast i will change drees code of mainly rookies ranks because the people dont like that drees and ambulance speed is to much low

3. i will Make sure all employees are motivated by doing some more Global event, IC event And Paying out some extra surprise bonuses

My advice for improving the RolePlay level in this organization will be that we will take more precautions on everything we do such as providing medical treatment to someone at the hospitals or going out on calls to help unconscious people, these could be changed to were we have a certain amount of people out doing these things at all times of the day that means no hospital is left without workers or there is no one out responding to emergency calls. We as a organization can work together to find people from all different time zones and have them work together making sure that we are always active and the way I can achieve that is by offering bigger bonuses to people and even set a goal for them to get to a higher position. I will also change the way medruns are being held, I will work to make sure that not everyone is working on making meds at human labs but instead have a bigger team of medlab personnel which will offer more benefits for this department meaning once they reach a certain amount of meds needed to be made they can then go on a part time duty as being a regular medic either at the hospital or going out on calls. I would also like to change requirements for being a employee, this can be done by making a easier but more detailed training and setting our experience of a player to a little bit lower while teaching them how to maintain professionalism. I want to make sure that anyone who joins the EMS is always happy with there doing and making sure that they get what they want within a reasonable standard, this will be better because then we can have more numbers on duty and more opportunities for them to become higher in command of the organization, this will also reflect the way the “New” people to the city can adapt to the environment of Roleplaying and this will help them understand the rules and how things work around the city
Ambulance.jpg
+1 for EMS chief

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
No off-topic comments like vouches.

Please like the applicant's post if you feel they are qualified.​

Kyle Denial

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Ethan
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone:GMT-5
4. Average online per day: 5-8
5. Your Discord: LilTimmy#6588
6. Your Nickname: Kyle Denial
7. Your ID: 12699
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Leader of Emergency Medical Services

I want to be leader of EMS because I have been an employee since Shiva's term. I've put in countless hours to help support the org and improve it earning me the rank of Deputy Chief. With my experience in EMS I know what it takes to help keep the organization running and functional. Lastly, I want to help make EMS feel like a family and that we are here to help citizens with anything they could possibly need.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
One way I will help improve the RP level in the org is by enforcing a rule where employees must stand behind the counter in the lobby while treating patients. During training I will enforce that there are certain scenarios that must be played out for the trainee to pass their training. Lastly, I'll keep a close eye on employees to make sure that they are properly interacting with patients and that they are caring out their duties properly.

Robin_Adolfsson

Player
Player
Information
1. Robin Lindqvist
2. 30
3. CEST
4. 4-15 hours
5. SATAN#0824
6. Robin Adolfsson
7. 23647
Additional information
1. i am one of the leaders of the Swedish Mafia MK (MongoKlubben) we are a trio and we have foot soldiers. our Family is under construction as we joined this server recently.

i would want to be a leader of the ems because there is no structure in current ems force, and i played 14 hours yesterday without seeing a single ems and i died 3 times. i think this reason is one reason enough for 3 reasons.

MY advice would be to host daily content, and think outside the box alittle so you can make everyone scratch their head and then laugh.

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Applications for EMS Leader are now CLOSED

The Following Players are selected for the EMS Leader Interview at 17:00 Server Time (24/04/2022)

Ava Watson - 4692
Kyle Denial - 12699

Munna Tripathi

deputy chief of LSPD
Player
Information
1. Pranay
2. 18
3. IST
4. 6-7 Hours
5. Munna Tripathi#0170
6. Ava Watson
7. 4692
Additional information

1. Leader of...
images

Its been a couple of months that i been seeing less ems on duty or taking calls, i always noticed that ems does 0% of rp when reviving someone or giving them medical attention at the hospital, they only give u it without saying 1 word,i find that their is also alot of lacking in the training the way that its done the communication between the higherups and the workers, i wanna have this opportunity of taking leadership for many reasons

My advice on improving the RP would include constant random checks on employees to see their level of RP in the lobbies and/or calls and rewarding those who meet the standards. Those who don't will get more training so we can help them out in that regard. I feel like EMS is the most important organization because everyone needs our services 24-7 and that is another reason why we need a high level of RP
Paramedic-1.jpg

EMS ON TOP

Noah Acahche

Player
Player
Your name IRL : Noah
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : EST
4. Average online per day : 5-10 Hours
5. Your Discord : noliky#1304
6. Your Nickname : Noah Achache
7. Your ID : 918

1. Leader of... EMS
I have a lot of experience from different types of RP experiences since my first time playing on an RP server on a different game than GTA back in 2019. During this time, I've had the opportunity to play many characters, both in serious and non-serious RP environments, both as a leader and a member within a team. I have firsthand experience in the EMS to understand what and how it works and what needs to be improved, and while I will admit that others with more experience inside the EMS will be a key factor in securing a tenure as EMS leader, I hope that my formal and professional way of thinking will be a key factor in securing a tenure as EMS leader.

1. I've lived in this city since August, and I've seen several iterations of this organization, from a single hospital in Pillbox to the four hospitals that now dot the map. It will be critical to have a leader who can effectively lead large groups of people. I believe I am capable of leading and growing this organization to the size required to staff all three locations around the clock. I'm intrigued by the challenge of leading a large, 24/7 organization. Simply by coordinating, for EMS in a variety of city events that will happen for the citizens.

2. I'd like to propose that training should be improved from an RP standpoint, as the majority of training currently takes place in the changing room at Pillbox Hospital. I propose that training be more IC focused and held in some type of meeting room or training area. In addition, I'd like to see more in-depth training on 10-10 scenarios and dealing with gang-related situations. I would like to also make the roleplay scenario feel more real when we are healing someone, for example, "I will be looking for your pulse, looking where your wounds are or where it hurts. I will be giving you some ibuprofen to relieve the pain and I will be patching your wounds."

3. EMS currently has a system of logging work hours and vehicle status on Discord. From what I can see, this is then manually entered into a channel on their discord server. I would like to assist and streamline this process to make it more efficient, giving High Command more time to RP with employees, state and civilian characters. To do this, I suggest that logging to be moved to forms (either clockify or another clocking in and out system) allowing the hours to be automatically logged through forms by employees themselves (and can still be checked for accuracy). For vehicles, with a bit of spreadsheet magic, it can also show real-time figures of what vehicles are in-use or returned, and what time they have been taking and what time they put back.

#EMSONTOP

LMcNUEy.png

Caleb Hale

Player
Player
Information
  1. Amanda
  2. 27
  3. GMT-4
  4. 4-8 Hours
  5. Air#2448
  6. Caleb Hale
  7. 9844

Additional information

Leader of EMS

I am currently Deputy Chief of EMS and I see whats happening to our org. We're slowly losing members and people aren't motivated anymore. We're struggling and I want to help make everything stable again. I love EMS and the family I've made in it, I want to make everyone feel welcome here and keep the city in tip-top shape. With a stable leadership the EMS can flourish again!

EMS has been neglecting Role play as of late because we are trying to stay a-float, but if I get leadership I will teach all of our employees, old and new, how to RP certain situations. Basically I want to help our employees engage more with the people of the city.

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
No off-topic comments like vouches.

Please like the applicant's post if you feel they are qualified.​

ZACK_DUTSH

Player
Player
Information
  1. Amanda
  2. 27
  3. GMT-4
  4. 4-8 Hours
  5. Air#2448
  6. Caleb Hale
  7. 9844

Additional information

Leader of EMS

I am currently Deputy Chief of EMS and I see whats happening to our org. We're slowly losing members and people aren't motivated anymore. We're struggling and I want to help make everything stable again. I love EMS and the family I've made in it, I want to make everyone feel welcome here and keep the city in tip-top shape. With a stable leadership the EMS can flourish again!

EMS has been neglecting Role play as of late because we are trying to stay a-float, but if I get leadership I will teach all of our employees, old and new, how to RP certain situations. Basically I want to help our employees engage more with the people of the city.

Information
  1. Amanda
  2. 27
  3. GMT-4
  4. 4-8 Hours
  5. Air#2448
  6. Caleb Hale
  7. 9844

Additional information

Leader of EMS

On top

Jackson Eclipse

Ex FIB Director/EX EMS Chief
Player
1. Your name IRL: Seth
2. Your age: 16
3 Time zone. EST
4. Average online per day 6 to 8
5. Your Discord West#0013
6. Your Nickname Jackson Eclipse
7. Your ID 1748

Additional information

1. Leader of... EMS

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? I know there is a lot of problems to make sure people are active and on during the night. I have ideas to fix this which is by offering more bonuses and making sure people are having fun. I will also make sure people are trained correctly and having a good time. I will also, make sure other orgs get their shots and everything. I also will make sure we will be hosting recruitment drives every weekend so we can get more people. I also, will keep in contact with all other organizations and make sure they have medkits and everyone has health insurance.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization. I want to make sure people are trained and that we have people always in lobbies and covering them. Also, to make sure everyone is following all the guides. I want to make sure people are always on lobbies and make sure that we get people on calls. Also to make sure everyone in the org is family and is following all of our guidelines. I want to help make sure people are following COC and people are doing med runs and other stuff.

Last edited:

Sakura Royal

I Fcku u hard if u mess with me...Got it..!
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Lohith
2. Your age : 25
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord : Sky Toxic Gaming#4016
6. Your Nickname : Sakura Royal
7. Your ID : 7547

Additional information

1. Leader of…

Emergency Medical Services` (EMS)

A.
I have been worked at every legal organization & Illegal organization in this city and now I wanna help the PEOPLE of LOS SANTOS CITY. I always have been passionate about the EMS and helping people. To deal with people running around a lobby screaming for help or a quiet person who is grateful for the bandage or med kit or even having to take a patient and assist a trainee in surgery is more than amazing.

B. The EMS is the one Organization that has the most purpose within the city, my end goal with the EMS is to ensure our lobbies are always taken care of as well as at least one on call when possible and to also make sure our staff know they not just staff they are family. We are a functioning unit with respect for one another. If one person cannot respect a fellow staff member then how can they respect patients. I am well aware people leave the EMS because of how they get treated or they become bored and I would love to be the person who changes this.

C. I feel like the reputation of the organization I love most has been tarnished, and I wish to see it bestowed to its former glory. EMS is the most important organization in this city. It has given me the insight and the chance to come up with great ideas to see EMS really be on top.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization

- Easily the biggest issue right now in EMS is the staffing shortage, especially throughout the hours of 18:00-7:00. The first thing I would do as leader is find a way to fix this issue as right now we are having to rely on a small group of people to do the job of many, which does not make the job enjoyable. many people apply and want to join EMS but currently it is taking up to 48 hours for applications to be reviewed, I make it down to max of 24 hours.

- Also on staffing, I want to change the way in which training/trainee exam/FTOs go about. I think that a lot of people strive to be FTO, but then they don't end up training many people, so if we set a minimum requirement per week that an FTO needs to train. Also, I want to bring in a shift system for training/trainee exam, I also think we would benefit from doing a similar thing with the trainee exam as well, an allotted time that they can meet with an FTO staff to do their exam.

- I will create a time zone shift system to arrange perfect way in lobbies, and calls. I feel that i can manage the calls and lobbies as per the shifting process. The best way to be more active of ems is give bonus per day. as per they work on 4 hours on each shift. I really hope you consider my application as my number one priority in this city is to see EMS succeed. If I get interviewed I have many great other ideas that I hope you will take the time to listen to.

Thank you for Precious time and have a Great day,

EMS ON TOP!!!

Kyle Longg

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Kyle Isham
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+0 ( server time )
4. Average online per day: 4-12 hours every day
5. Your Discord: kyle isham#0827
6. Your Nickname:
Kyle Wolf
7. Your ID: 498

Additional information

1. Leader of...
Emergency Medical Service
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
  • Leading the Organization: I want to lead EMS and help restore it to what it should be. EMS's scheduling or the number of employees is low, leading to times where there are no employees at the hospitals to provide treatment to people; which I will attempt to improve. The quality of RP within EMS is also lacking from what I have seen, and what I have been told from others, and I am going to make the best effort to change that. EMS is a vital part of the city, which should be running 24/7, and having trained and professional higher-ups will help keep the organization running efficiently. If I become the leader of EMS, it is my goal to improve the quality of services provided, have regular recruitments for EMS, and make sure that EMS employees are trained better.
  • Goals:
    • Improve response time for EMS calls. A ton of EMS calls come in every day in the city, and the majority of them are going unanswered. This leaves citizens in a critically wounded state, sometimes leading to death. I will work to improve the response time by ensuring employees are trained to respond to calls, and that they will be responded to. To achieve this goal, bonuses will be given to employees with the most number of accepted calls.
    • Establish a better scheduling system. Having employees in hospitals around the city 24/7 is essential to ensure the citizens are treated. Many times during the "off-hours" there is not an employee at some locations, leading to longer times that citizens have to wait to receive health care. This will be achieved by recruiting more members into the organization, and ensuring they are trained quickly and thoroughly. Upon talking to current employees as well, I have learned they are working long shifts, and I look to improve that.
    • Ensure that other legal organizations are medically prepared. This will be accomplished by conducting weekly health checks at the organizations, which will make sure that employees of the other organizations are ready to assist the citizens should a medical emergency arise.
    • Increase the number of employees, and make sure they are trained properly. This will be done through 2x weekly recruitment drives, having well-trained FTOs to train new recruits as well as being a place for people new to the city to get started. Improving FTOs will allow the recruitment of more people and ensure they are properly trained.
  • Summary: In my previous experience as a Senior State Attorney and helping law students become successful Attorneys has helped build upon the leadership skills I already have. It is my goal to make EMS a better organization overall and improve the culture within. After talking to current employees, and hearing their side of things, they are not happy with the current structure and a lot of them are overworked. To combat that a better scheduling system will be implemented. After talking with numerous citizens as well, they are unhappy about EMS and the fact that they may go to a hospital, to find no employees inside. I have also spoken to previous EMS leaders as well as employees; and have a solid plan to help improve the organization as a whole and make it more fun for the employees.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization: To improve the level of Roleplay in the organization I would like to start with having people in the hospitals 24/7, as it is unrealistic to walk into a real hospital without any employees, as well as when there are employees, to have a better interaction other than just spam healing them. There are numerous occasions I have seen firsthand where employees treat people without saying anything. Also, having better-trained employees as well as more promotions to those deserving would get more medics on the road and have more responses to calls. Too many calls go without response resulting in deaths. I would also like to make EMS a more accepting organization to "new" people in the city, by changing requirements join, but having well-trained and knowledgeable FTOs to train them.

To sum it all up: EMS as an organization has a lot of potential that has yet to be discovered, and I would like to help lead the organization in obtaining a better reputation and serving the citizens of Los Santos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom