Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Delete my forum

Delete this acc
Player
1. Your name IRL: Kim
2. Your age: 44
3. Time zone: GMT +2
4. Average online per day: 6 - 8 plus hours a day
5. Your Discord: Babyblumama#8285
6. Your Nickname: Blu SmithBlu
7. Your ID:93
Additional information
1. Leader of...EMS
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)(1).I always have been passionate about the EMS and helping people. To deal with people running around a lobby screaming for help or a quiet person who is grateful for the bandage or med kit or even having to take a patient and assist a trainee in surgery is more than amazing. (2). I have been in several different positions in EMS on en1 and left for sad reason and have regrets but time to go forward and grow the ems further. Now I want to make a huge booming success of EMS on en2. With my knowledge and determination and the amazing support of the family and friends I know it is possible. (3). The EMS is the one Organization that has the most purpose within the city, my end goal with the EMS is to ensure our lobbies are always taken care of as well as at least one on call when possible and to also make sure our staff know they not just staff they are family. We are a functioning unit with respect for one another. If one person cannot respect a fellow staff member then how can they respect patients. I am well aware people leave the EMS because of how they get treated or they become bored and I would love to be the person who changes this.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. The EMS could do rp more when it comes to assisting with medical care on the side of the road by communicating more with the injured or even the family or friend next too them. Also by have an email in place that shows us activation of /me turning on body cam. They could also use the radio by communicating with others in the hospital lobbies and telling them of the happy or sad moment they just dealt with while healing a patient. We have SO much potential to make the EMS more full of rp. With been in the position before we had a psychologist on call and the rp in that was brilliant and also helping out a puppy that needed surgery.
Personally This Job Would Be Perfect For Blu Again.

Blu Blu

Leader of unofficial org
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Additional information
1. Leader of...EMS
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)(1).I always have been passionate about the EMS and helping people. To deal with people running around a lobby screaming for help or a quiet person who is grateful for the bandage or med kit or even having to take a patient and assist a trainee in surgery is more than amazing. (2). I have been in several different positions in EMS on en1 and left for sad reason and have regrets but time to go forward and grow the ems further. Now I want to make a huge booming success of EMS on en2. With my knowledge and determination and the amazing support of the family and friends I know it is possible. (3). The EMS is the one Organization that has the most purpose within the city, my end goal with the EMS is to ensure our lobbies are always taken care of as well as at least one on call when possible and to also make sure our staff know they not just staff they are family. We are a functioning unit with respect for one another. If one person cannot respect a fellow staff member then how can they respect patients. I am well aware people leave the EMS because of how they get treated or they become bored and I would love to be the person who changes this.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. The EMS could do rp more when it comes to assisting with medical care on the side of the road by communicating more with the injured or even the family or friend next too them. Also by have an email in place that shows us activation of /me turning on body cam. They could also use the radio by communicating with others in the hospital lobbies and telling them of the happy or sad moment they just dealt with while healing a patient. We have SO much potential to make the EMS more full of rp. With been in the position before we had a psychologist on call and the rp in that was brilliant and also helping out a puppy that needed surgery.

Goro Blu

Player
Player
Additional information
1. Leader of...EMS

Blu SmithBlu would be the best EMS chief. Good Luck Blu

Zubair Rasheed

Player
Player
32Xevci.png

1. Your name IRL : Mohammed Zubair
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone :GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day :- 6 to 9 hours
5. Your Discord : Zubair Shane#3165
6. Your Nickname : Zubair Shane
7. Your ID : 397

PV7lRwd.png

1. Leader of...
EMS(Emergency Medical Service)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1.From the time I joined EMS, it’s been more than months and I had great experience since then and now. As I basically worked under 4 leaders (ENG 1) and experienced their leadership regarding the organization, I have gained a complete idea about how to run the org with proper set of rules and create a fun and functional RP with friendly environment.

2. Integrity builds trust:
Think back to my time in the field. I always had trust on medics and EMS partner, I probably couldn’t wait until the next shift bid so that I can meet more people. In EMS, it connotes a deep commitment to do the right thing for the right reason, regardless of the circumstances. I have confidence that as an effective EMS leader I can build trust by keeping their word, not playing favourites.

3. A leader is as good as his team:
While employed in the EMS I have almost held all the ranks in the org, from trainee to Head of MD, and I am confident that I will the good fit for this leadership because as a leader I will work with employees like a part of them and not keep bossing around always. The employees must know and believe in an open communication culture within the department, by that I can create such an environment which will lead to the growth and I will give credit to my team, listen to feedback from others, and accept responsibility for my team’s success or failures, instead of blaming them.

Employee’s love being a part of something great. Helping them to build something you can all be proud of!

a) I will ensure that EMS employee will just not stand in lobby and keep spamming Z without doing a proper RP by providing them complete training to every trainee before becoming the part of EMS and will rework with the current trainees as well.

b) by following rules of state 3.3(Health-Check-ups twice a week in all Organizations) I would hold regular check-up drive to the places where it’s hard for citizens to get medical care like DOC prisoners, outskirts of the city like sandy and paleto bay including all other organisation.

c) To be honest I think we should have the ability to place barriers since sometimes when our staff are healing unconscious people on the road would get hit by drivers. As everyone know about the contract EMS have with NG , I will make sure that we interact with another legal organisation as well to create a healthy environment around the city.

d) Since I started working in EMS there’s always been lack of employees not only in sandy but in city pillbox too, so I will make sure with every recruitment drive that we get the best out of every possible recruit we can get.
* I am going to do 24/7 recruitment in the city due to lack of employees in the EMS and train them in good RP manner

e) as a leader of this organisation, I will be holding events once per week to create some fun environment because I strongly believe that there is a huge demand to create more fun EMS besides the unit on duty in the hospital lobbies or medic who picks you from the side of the road.

f) And one more important important point I want to add is I didn’t become an EMS to get a front-row seat to other people’s tragedies. I did it because I knew the world was bleeding and so was I, and somewhere inside I knew the only way to stop my own bleeding was to learn how to stop someone else’s. I really hope that you will consider my application for this leadership

Regards,
Zubair Shane

LMcNUEy.png

Last edited:

Devonté Krown

Player
Player
Additional information
1. Leader of...EMS
Most definitely fit for Leader ain't noone i see that can make an org. fun whilst keeping standards at the same time.

RicoArmani

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Rico
2. Your age: 25
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 6-8
5. Your Discord: Rico. #2843
6. Your Nickname: Rico Armani
7. Your ID 2435
Additional information
1. Leader of EMS

First of all, I want to be the leader of EMS because it requires dedication and hard work, and many people choose to pursue this field because they have a calling to help others. For some, it is about an innate sense of compassion or the need to give back to society. For others, it can be their yearning to go deeper into medical research.

Secondly, I want to ensure that enough people are on to participate in rescuing people for help. A lot of the time people are not on to actually perform a rescue mission and then that person goes missing for a while and it can be very discomforting for a lot of people. Honestly, at the end of the day, I want to contribute to the city in a positive way and make sure everyone has a good time while doing so.

Last But not least, One of the most rewarding aspects of a career in EMS is the ability to connect with our patients on such an intimate level. While we often meet under very difficult circumstances, being present as people who face serious health challenges or injuries, being able to help treat diseases, we get to know our patients very quickly and have the opportunity to play an important role in their lives.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I want to hire and run the organization to help others succeed and progress further in the server, as well as teach people how to do the medical practices the correct way. I want to ensure that there is high-quality roleplay involved and that the rules are strictly followed to the highest degree. If people decide not to follow the rules for whatever reason, they will be punished severely.

michigan-med-l-doc-wardrobe.png

Last edited:

Please Delete my forum

Delete this acc
Player
Additional information
1. Leader of...EMS
Best ems leader right here

Please Delete my forum

Delete this acc
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL: Kail
2. Your age: 15
3. Time zone: NZT +12
4. Average online per day: 6-8
5. Your Discord: KAILtheSNAIL#4885
6. Your Nickname: Alex Milo
7. Your ID 7332

Additional information
Leader of EMS

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
(List three reasons with explanation)

First of all, I want to be the leader of EMS because I feel that with my dedication towards being leader will help the state and sociaty in many of ways like getting more people to dedicate there time to working with the state/me. I think and hope I can run this org better then loads of people.

Secondly, I want to make people to think o it's EMS I'll give it a go then ahh it's EMS they sit around doing nothing all day. I also want to try reduce the amount of harassment to EMS workers as I feel it's affecting us all.

Last But not least, One of the most heart warming aspects of a EMS employee is that you get to connect with many people and grow a lovely community like the Blu family such nice people.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I want to run the organization to help others succeed further in the City/State, as well as teaching people how to stay safe around the State and making sure they know the correct CPR and Resuscitation procedures. I want to ensure that there is high-quality roleplay involved and that the rules are strictly followed to the highest point. If people do not follow the rules for whatever reason, they will be punished.

Thanks for reading if you don't like mine make sure to check out others like Blu SmithBlu

Sincerely,
Kail

Shiva Marneedi

Grand Roleplay
Player
1. Your name IRL : Shiva
2. Your age : 25
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 12-18 hours
5. Your Discord : ShivaPlaysYT#0941
6. Your Nickname : Shiva Marneedi
7. Your ID : 152

Additional information

1. Leader of…

Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

A.
I have been in this organisation from past 2 terms and through my hard work and dedication to EMS have ascended to the rank of deputy leader of EMS. I know how EMS works and I know how to manage the complex tasks required when being the leader of this organisation. Being in this organisation for such a long time to understand the the paper of EMS. I can manage the localities around it.

B. Currently I am putting 8-15 hours into the organisation doing things such as making sure the lobbies are manned to more of the backend things (interviewing, training, certifying people etc).I would continue to work hard. During a great deal of my time within this organisation I have been involved in the training department To help with trainings

C. I feel like the reputation of the organisation I love most has been tarnished, and I wish to see it bestowed to its former glory. EMS is easily the most important organisation in this city. It has given me the insight and the chance to come up with great ideas to see EMS really be on top.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organisation

I have some different ideas to improve EMS RP to recurit people

- Easily the biggest issue right now in EMS is the staffing shortage, especially throughout the hours of 18:00-7:00. The first thing I would do as leader is find a way to fix this issue as right now we are having to rely on a small group of people to do the job of many, which does not make the job enjoyable. many people apply and want to join EMS but currently it is taking up to 48 hours for applications to be reviewed, i make it down to max of 15 hours.

- Also on staffing, I want to change the way in which training/trainee exam/FTOs go about. I think that a lot of people strive to be FTO, but then they don't end up training many people, so if we set a minimum requirement per week that an FTO needs to train. Also, I want to bring in a shift system for training/trainee exam, I also think we would benefit from doing a similar thing with the trainee exam as well, an allotted time that they can meet with an FTO staff to do their exam.

- I will create a timezone shift system to arrange perfect way in lobbies, and calls. I feel that i can manage the calls and lobbies as per the shifting process. The best way to be more active of ems is give bonus per day. as per they work on 4 hours on each shift. I really hope you consider my application as my number one priority in this city is to see EMS succeed. If I get interviewed I have many great other ideas that I hope you will take the time to listen to.

Thank you for Precious time and have a Great day,

EMS ON TOP!!!

Vicky Kunjachan

GOD
Player
The Following Players are selected for the EMS Leader Interview at 16:30 Sever Time (16/01/2022)

Rico Armani ID 2435 (Rico. #2843)

Zubair Shane ID 397 (Zubair Shane#3165)

Blu SmithBlu ID 93 (Babyblumama#8285)

AJ Richman ID 1122 (BAD_BEAST#4252)

Shiva Marneedi ID 152 (ShivaPlaysYT#0941)

Applications for EMS Leader is now CLOSED

Last edited:

THE SIR JACK HUNTER

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Andrew
2. Your age : 16
3. Time zone : GMT+1
4. Average online per day : 2-4 on weekdays 4-8 on weekends
5. Your Discord : Darkness26#4847
6. Your Nickname : Jack Hunter
7. Your ID : 2387
Additional information

1. Leader of…

A. The reason why I want to become EMS leader is I have experience in GOV and also was in EMS before I enjoy helping people and that's the main part of EMS helping people.

B. I am willing to put all my dedication into the organisation as a leader needs to put their 100% in and also a leader is not just being the leader of EMS its also being a leader for the staff of EMS I will help them all to their full potential and will help/hear them for any of their opinions or questions.

C. EMS over the past couple of months staff wise hasn't been great ill try to make joining ems easier as people shouldn't have to write 200 words on why they want to join. I am looking for people that want to work hard and help people.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organisation

- My advise on improving RP is I want to make a department in EMS called the Mental health department were people can book their appointments through EMS email and then they will get a time and a date to come to the pillbox hospital and talk to a professional therapist about their problems and worrys.

Last edited:

Nack Frog

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL: Nicole
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: PST
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours Weekdays, 6-12 Weekends
5. Your Discord- Nackyy#3972
6. Your Nickname: Nack Mendoza
7. Your ID: 8574
Additional information
1. Leader of…
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
  1. I would like to ensure that FTOs/ Training Specialists are giving the proper training with the revamped training that was worked upon by previous EMS High Command, including myself and my high command. While training is happening I would pop in from time to time to make sure that all the training is being done properly by the FTOs/ Training Specialists. To make training go well and easily for all involved I would like to pair FTOs/ Training Specialists who understand each other and can make eachother comfortable during the process.
  2. EMS presence in the city is crucial for everyone in the city, from just someone on the street to the Governor. Under my leadership, I would like to ensure that EMS helps everyone and is available for the many situations that happen in the city such as:
  • Inner City Events (BMX events, Fight Championships, Car Shows, ETC.)
  • Bank Robbery event, to support other LEOs.
  • Government recruitment events, etc.
  1. Upon being hired I would like to implement how the employment contract NEEDS to be signed in order to be trained and also to be able to work a lobby or take calls. If the employment contract is broken a fine will be issued and it will be paid. In this process it will also give me a chance to check on their mental health and wellbeing while being employed with EMS.This is to make sure that we have serious employees because EMS is so vital to the city without EMS there is a big hole.
  2. I am here to make sure that EMS stays on top, I have been with EMS for a while now and I have seen it from the inside. I know what needs to be fixed and what we can do to make it better! I have worked my way from the very bottom of the Organization up to Division Chief, I know how all positions work and I am willing to help others achieve this also! I want to put all my dedication and leadership skills into this Organization because EMS is a family and you don’t turn your back on family.
3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Regarding the RP side of things I believe that EMS needs to go through more in depth training in lobbies and in calls. Many people do not talk and just offer a heal without the greeting, when in reality the only thing the patients need is medkits or sometimes even a pill or two. When answering calls people should be introducing themselves and also checking for a pulse, talking the patient through what is happening and making it a full RP situation and when the patient is healed then should be asked if any other medical assistance can be provided. In lobbies I see a lot of people not being greeted, talked to or given an explanation of what is happening while the Lobby Assistance or Doctors are helping. Being in nursing school is another way I can help provide more RP situations and help people do the same while also being able to teach them more Medical Terminology.

King Ilya

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: AbdulMalik Muhammed
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT + 3
4. Average online per day: 10 - 16 play hours a day
5. Your Discord: the king#4046
6. Your Nickname: king ponch
7. Your ID:2359
Additional information
1. Leader of...EMS 2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) 1/ To be the leader of the EMS because I see myself as responsible for everything and I care about people and helping them And helping people by giving them medical care The medicines they should have Irresponsible for All the people 100% 2/ I had an experience with all the organizations and I see myself as a good leader to the EMS after trying everything I get an experience from that I learned how to deal with people from the best people 3/ EMS is the only org I can feel different with because I meet a lot of people a lot of different people and I learn from them how to Deal with Different Situations and let you feel like a real doctor
3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in an organization.

1. To improve RP:
doctors can RP healing people instead of flexing z
2. Rp can also be improved while interacting with patients and communicating better with them and learning more about them as people to improve RP you want to offer health checks to all legal Orgs and also approach gangs and also offer them health care
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...

Christopher walker

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Christian
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : EST
4. Average online per day : 8-12 Hours
5. Your Discord : Lapeezy#8329
6. Your Nickname : Christopher Walker
7. Your ID : 11064

Additional information

1. Leader of…

A
. I have been working in EMS for 2-3 months now. My dedication and hard work for EMS has led me to Temporary Leader of the organization. I have set up a brand new ranking system that will suit AS & MD all the way up the ranks so both have constant room to grow. With this position I have gained great knowledge of how the Organization will strive and be at its greatest!

B.
I also want to be Leader of EMS because, I want all lobbies to feel like home, and not some boring place you have to be in, as some employees have told me they feel. I will have multiple recruitment drives per week, for all different IRL time zones, to hire people to work around the clock and ensure every lobby is covered at all times. With this accomplishment this job will not feel like an overload to anyone and we can ensure that there is an employee working in every department of the org at a time (Med Labs, Med Runs & on calls) along with every lobby being full!

C. I want to not only encourage hospitality between employees and patients, but I want hospitality between all employees and HC together. Communication is key, without communication tensions will build & there is no way to work as a team and resolve issues, or come together with new ideas. With Temporary leader I've put together an amazing training team, and made sure we are taking training seriously and not missing any steps during training. This will also improve the communication skills within the organization using radio codes, making sure everyone is trained the same and there will be no confusion. I would like to continue with the steps we are taking now if I get Leader.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization
-We should greet everyone who enters lobbies. Ask them what the injuries are and make sure they don’t seek any extra medical attention. At times some people are in a rush, they want their patch up and want to be sent on their way. But you should always try to help patients as much as you can. All of this will be implemented in training.
Calls can sometimes be dangerous, and should be taken very seriously. Telling the injured patient your name and what medical assistance you will be providing them with is a must. Telling the patient what to do to be safe after you attend to their health, to try and prevent the same situation from happening again. Being creative and bringing the RP situation to life is the main thing!

-Providing evaluations to people who have been known to have Mental illnesses when they fly into the city, and going to DOC to evaluate various inmates with various charges who are being released to make sure they are stable to be released into the city and back into civilization. This will be a way to bring a new level of high RP into the city and it will be a good experience for everyone involved.

-Making sure EVERYONE knows how to use the (/ME,/TRY,/DO,/TODO) for any RP situation that may come the EMS way!

-Introducing a new ranking system that will be realistic and fitting for people who choose to work in the AS department and those who choose to work in the MD department. If my application gets accepted for an interview I hope to explain it all much thoroughly and explain any more ideas I have in mind.

Thank you for taking the time to review my application!

Last edited:

Noah Acahche

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Noah
2. Your age : 16
3. Time zone : EST
4. Average online per day : 5-10 Hours
5. Your Discord : noliky#1304
6. Your Nickname : Noah Achache
7. Your ID : 918

1. Leader of... EMS
I have a lot of experience from different types of RP experiences since my first time playing on an RP server on a different game than GTA back in 2019. During this time, I've had the opportunity to play many characters, both in serious and non-serious RP environments, both as a leader and a member within a team. I have firsthand experience in the EMS to understand what and how it works and what needs to be improved, and while I will admit that others with more experience inside the EMS will be a key factor in securing a tenure as EMS leader, I hope that my formal and professional way of thinking will be a key factor in securing a tenure as EMS leader.

1. I've lived in this city since August, and I've seen several iterations of this organization, from a single hospital in Pillbox to the four hospitals that now dot the map. It will be critical to have a leader who can effectively lead large groups of people. I believe I am capable of leading and growing this organization to the size required to staff all three locations around the clock. I'm intrigued by the challenge of leading a large, 24/7 organization. Simply by coordinating, for EMS in a variety of city events that will happen for the citizens.

2. I'd like to propose that training should be improved from an RP standpoint, as the majority of training currently takes place in the changing room at Pillbox Hospital. I propose that training be more IC focused and held in some type of meeting room or training area. In addition, I'd like to see more in-depth training on 10-10 scenarios and dealing with gang-related situations. I would like to also make the roleplay scenario feel more real when we are healing someone, for example, "I will be looking for your pulse, looking where your wounds are or where it hurts. I will be giving you some ibuprofen to relieve the pain and I will be patching your wounds."

3. EMS currently has a system of logging work hours and vehicle status on Discord. From what I can see, this is then manually entered into a channel on their discord server. I would like to assist and streamline this process to make it more efficient, giving High Command more time to RP with employees, state and civilian characters. To do this, I suggest that logging to be moved to forms (either clockify or another clocking in and out system) allowing the hours to be automatically logged through forms by employees themselves (and can still be checked for accuracy). For vehicles, with a bit of spreadsheet magic, it can also show real-time figures of what vehicles are in-use or returned, and what time they have been taking and what time they put back.

EMS ON TOP!

LMcNUEy.png

Michael Bigalow

Player
Player
IRL name: Michael age:25
time zone: est (eastern standard time)
Average online time: 10-14 hours
Discord: MPB GAMING #9404
My in character name: is Drake Michaels, the former names Michael Blu Michael Bigelow
My ID: 88

Hey, I would like to apply for the leader of EMS for server 2. The reason why I would be a great leader is I have over 6 months of experience I was in EMS originally in en server 1 for 3 months I served under the crowns then I moved up in the ranks as Flan Royalty took leader then I became Dean of hc for quite some time, then I took a break from the city and then I served as Division Chief for Blu Blu smith And right now I am currently the temporary leader. I love this organization I am very passionate about it I do everything in my power to make sure we have lobbies filled, I also always work more than anybody I will work lobby myself since I am a workaholic when it comes to EMS. You can ask many different people I am constantly in the lobbies when I can. I want To Keep the family dynamic of Ems as everybody should love to work here I met some of my best friends in Ems and I have so many great memories in this organization it is my home. To get more people in EMS I would do open recruitments 2 times a week till we build up steady numbers. I well Also read applications and constantly hold interviews, we want to still have employee bonuses as employees are the hardest workers in the city and deserve the best. as EMS employes

To Improve Roleplay I would just show how I roleplay the best thing about roleplay is making a story with any scene. We are bringing in a therapy division where I will train therapists and we will have up to 5 therapists who are ready to provide counseling sessions to citizens as well as coworkers and also other organization members. The main Roleplay that we would provide is out on calls I will encourage interesting realistic ways of patching people up. In conclusion, I want to be a leader to make EMS into the organization, dream of as I want to have true roleplay, full lobbies a true family and I want to help the citizens of Los Santos stay safe. EMS is the most vital Organization in the city and I will treat it as such. Thank you I am looking forward to being a leader who can truly be remembered and be respected.

Last edited:

Vincent Vega

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name: Daniel
2. Your age: 37
3. Time zone: CST
4. Average online per day : 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord: Rabbsn
6. Your Nickname: Jules Winfield
7. Your ID: 17261
Additional information
- I dont have any Plans of being a Leader at this Stage
- Play out the Scenarios a little more, depending on the level of "injury" the Patient has.
- Communication with the Police Department on Traffic related incidents
- Gun Shot related Wounds have to be reported to the Police
- Suggest the use of EMS codes in Radio Chatter "4-D-1, Prio 1 - 5 ect.".

Last edited:

Kyle Denial

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Ethan
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone:GMT-5
4. Average online per day: 6-10
5. Your Discord: LilTimmy#6588
6. Your Nickname: Kyle Denial
7. Your ID: 12699
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Leader of Emergency Medical Services

I want to be leader of EMS because I have been an employee since Shiva's term. I've put in countless hours to help support the org and improve it earning me the rank of Deputy Chief. With my experience in EMS I know what it takes to help keep the organization running and functional. Lastly, I want to help make EMS feel like a family and that we are here to help citizens with anything they could possibly need.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
One way I will help improve the RP level in the org is by enforcing a rule where employees must stand behind the counter in the lobby while treating patients. During training I will enforce that there are certain scenarios that must be played out for the trainee to pass their training. Lastly, I'll keep a close eye on employees to make sure that they are properly interacting with patients and that they are caring out their duties properly.

Ashhar Baba

Deputy Chief Of SAHP
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Ashhar Ansari
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT -5
4. Average online per day: 8hr-10hr
5. Your Discord: Jack Ragner#6570
6. Your Nickname: Josh Evans
7. Your ID: 18685

Additional information

1. Leader of: Emergency Medical Service
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization:

- Leading the organization: I want to lead EMS and make it a 24/7 running organization that never has low numbers of employees on duty, or in the organization. I will lead the organization with the highest amount of professionalism and make it fun for and easy for anyone who wants to join. If I get selected to run as the Chief of EMS I will make changes that are better overall and make changes to the current structure that was built up by the previous leaders. I will lead this organization that way it’s easier for new comers and anyone in the city so there eligible to join the organization with many opportunities for them as a employee, such as opportunities to have them promoted easier to a special divisions inside of the organization and more recognition around the city for future positions in other organizations.

- Goals if becoming the leader: If I get the position as the leader of EMS I will work to add new changes that are better for the organization, these will include making it so that we have more people accepting calls outside of the city in the sandy and paleto region that way we won’t have high numbers of civilians at the hospitals, I will also work to make things more fun for the employees to want to come on duty and spend a while working and helping the city and making sure the amount of injured people are low. I will make it so that when entering the ghetto that the employees are staying safe and not risking there life and getting caught into a fall of gunfight and disturbance that the ghetto could have to hurt the employees. I will implement new divisions to the department Which will lead to better outcomes and lead EMS to having the best leadership term.

- Main Reason of why I would like to lead the EMS: I would like to lead EMS as I have had a ton of experience in the EMS all from going out on calls and staying at the hospital to making and delivering the Medkits needed, I feel like I can lead this organization the best that any other leader has done prior to this, I will show dedication to this organization I will put what I know plus what others have to pitch in and I will work out a way to make it so everyone is happy. I will make sure that everyone gets the same level of respect and that no one feels there being over worked or over looked, I will be a strong leader making this organization stay active 24/7 I will plan to change rework this organization from the ground up, I will throw in some ideas and things that will be better overall not just for the organization but for the city as we have a high role of helping the city out.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization: My advice for improving the RolePlay level in this organization will be that we will take more precautions on everything we do such as providing medical treatment to someone at the hospitals or going out on calls to help unconscious people, these could be changed to were we have a certain amount of people out doing these things at all times of the day that means no hospital is left without workers or there is no one out responding to emergency calls. We as a organization can work together to find people from all different time zones and have them work together making sure that we are always active and the way I can achieve that is by offering bigger bonuses to people and even set a goal for them to get to a higher position. I will also change the way medruns are being held, I will work to make sure that not everyone is working on making meds at human labs but instead have a bigger team of medlab personnel which will offer more benefits for this department meaning once they reach a certain amount of meds needed to be made they can then go on a part time duty as being a regular medic either at the hospital or going out on calls. I would also like to change requirements for being a employee, this can be done by making a easier but more detailed training and setting our experience of a player to a little bit lower while teaching them how to maintain professionalism. I want to make sure that anyone who joins the EMS is always happy with there doing and making sure that they get what they want within a reasonable standard, this will be better because then we can have more numbers on duty and more opportunities for them to become higher in command of the organization, this will also reflect the way the “New” people to the city can adapt to the environment of Roleplaying and this will help them understand the rules and how things work around the city.

- This concludes my application I hope I can get accepted for being the chief of EMS and to serve the city strong and make it a safer place to be.
Ex Head Of MD Of EMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom