Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Tatum

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: John

2. Your age: 19

3. Time zone: GMT+3

4. Average online per day: 8-9 hours.

5. Your Discord: Killspree#9049

6. Your Nickname: Jayson Tatum

7. Your ID: 34084

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I think I can provide the server with what it needs. With my experience and maturity I can provide the right help and treatment to make the user feel like they are playing on a neat and organized server. My goal is to teach everyone the meaning and essence of the game so that something beautiful comes out of it.

2. What are your strengths?
I am really mature,patient and friendly. Even if someone made a mistake or say something bad,i won't do the same. I will just keep doing my job. As i said,i am always in the mood to assist everyone,even in my dms. I want to help people even when i am out of the game.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
The only weakness I can find in myself is that I can have a little more stress in the first few days until I get used to the server climate and habits. After those days are over, I hope that every day I will give my soul for the best possible outcome.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Of course.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I don't have a business.

Last edited:

Draven Pluxury

Monkey Boss
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Draven
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT +1
4. Average online per day: 8-12
5. Your Discord: Mr Draven SG | 286#3416
6. Your Nickname: Mrs Armani
7. Your ID: 286

Additional information
I want to become a admin to increase the amount of RP in grand. I want to make sure that the RP state is at high quality. I also want to become a admin to help the new players in the server. I have played on Grand RP for a very long time now so I am understanding of how all scripts work. I am currently a LSPD deputy chief and I was Bloods deputy in the past. So I have a very well understanding of all of the scripts and terms of RP

-Dedicated to what I do, I refuse to give up in hard situations. If you join the admin team there isn't a forum I would hinder away from I will take it face to face.
-Activity I am very active so I can dedicate a lot of time towards a GRP admin
-Understanding From crime to legal I understand every script and how it works
- I have been an admin on some FiveM servers so I understand a bit of the basics

Sometimes I will loose my cool and give out temper but I am able to manage it given becoming a admin I must become mature.

Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes, My parking I can sell

Thank you all for reading my application.

Harry elvorr 8274

FIB senior black ops
Player
1. Harry
2. 16
3. GMT+1
4. 8-12 hours
5. Hrry__5585
6. Harry
7. 8274

Additional information
1. I work for LSPD currently, as i patrol the city i see so many rule breaks that admins should be dealing with, i want to help grand rp be the best experience for all players especially the newcomers who just want to have fun .i would love to see the city improve and let everyone have fun and enjoy there time on this server.
2. i am quite smart when it comes to figuring out who has done what, a bit like a detective lol, i am good at puzzles and good at handling situations.
3. i suffer with anger issues which i work on every single day, i sometimes get a bit angry but try my very hardest not to say somthing bad or break rules, which i have been very good at controlling this past year.
4. yes. i am very ready to help other players, i have been working for LSPD for a long time now and i would love to see rp from a different point of view.
5. yes, i dont have a buisness because i already sold mine 2 days ago.

Eva Mirza

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Last edited:

Jackson Eclipse

Ex FIB Director/EX EMS Chief
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Seth
2. Your age 16 1/2
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 4 to 6 hours per day
5. Your Discord West#0013
6. Your Nickname Jackson Eclipse
7. Your ID 1748

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin? The reason why I want to join admin is that I want to be able to help people when they may have questions and they may not know what to do. I have been in the city for almost a year now and have learned a lot from both criminal and legal organizations. I want to make a difference and make sure people get the help they need. I know the rules pretty well so I think I would be able to help people a lot. I originated from English 1 and I want to be able to watch city 2 grow and be able to help the people who may have not been playing this project as long as I. I am still learning every day and want to be able to help people learn new things.
2. What are your strengths? My strengths I am dedicated to helping people and making people have fun days. I am dedicated to making people's day. I am dedicated to this city and making a difference. I have good knowledge of the city and know stuff about most legal organizations have I have been in most of them. Another strength is I have no life in the city.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My weakness is sometimes I go to far on some stuff.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin) Yes

Eva Mirza

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Last edited:

MR hood spongebob

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Leeroy Singh
Indian Standard Time zone
3-5 hours
M1k3🩸#6366
Vikram Vespucci

Why do you want to become an admin

- I want to become admin because of following reasons =

1) EXPERIENCE
I have been playing Grand RP for an year now and i have gained lots of experience In LEO's and Gangs and been under many new RP situations . My experience in legal orgs has been great and also i have been High command in NG and SAHP so I would know how to deal with many situations . Also in gangs I have been HC and also know how to deal with rare situation's .

2) Want to help people and give them justice
By becoming an Admin I will be able help people and give justice to those people who gets violated or Punish people who break rule and escape from their punishment . Also I will give my 100% to keep the city working without any rules broken so that there is no RP situation disturbed or ends up wrong .

3)Helping People whenever can
Most of the people who are new to the city might break several rules . So I would tell them that this is wrong and teach them how to RP so that they can enjoy the server without breaking the rules .

Greatest Strengths
1) I am always calm and patient in all situations
2) Being Friendly with anyone
3) Co operative at all times
4) I always listen to my senior's

My weaknesses
1) Can be more angry in a bad mood
2) Can be frustrated sometimes
3) Rarely loose my cool

Will you be ready to leaver RP life to become an Admin

- Yes I will

Will you be ready to sell all of your business

- Yes I will ( actually I don't own any business)

Good Luck reading my application 👍

Nathan Gonzalez

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Nathan Gonzalez
2. Your age: 15
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 5 - 7 hours per day
5. Your Discord: Nathanz#7741
6. Your Nickname: Nathanz
7. Your ID: 34225

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?: I want to be staff, because I’ve never been staff before and this is my opportunity to be staff and make a change in the community, and make everyone feel welcome and at home. I love watching people roleplay and it inspired me to start roleplaying in the first place, it took some time and i know how to roleplay properly. I also want to be staff, because I will have tons of opportunities and etc
2. What are your strengths?: My strength is being trust worthy, being dedicated, being patient when someone makes a ticket and I respond with out telling them to hurry up, I am determined to help anyone in need, and I will be respectful to everyone in the moderation.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?: My biggest weakness, well I really don’t have a weakness, but when people is putting me down I’m always trying to think about the positive side and don’t worry about the past. I say I would take it in and deal with it my own, but sometimes when I need to let it go I will but not in front of everyone. I would just deal with that later and talk to myself half the time. So I would say that is my weakness, but it is really not a big one.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?: Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): Yes

Irakly Tutashxia

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Irakly_Tutashxia
2. Your age 15
3. Time zone
Eastern Daylight Time
  • UTC-4
4. Average online per day At least 10 Hours if there is no school which will not be all summer :) (while school about 8HRS)
5. Your Discord Montero#6366
6. Your Nickname Montero
7. Your ID 33811

Additional information
First of all, to help people.
Second, I would like to make other people's gameplay more fun and enjoyable.
3rd, I have been Administrator in servers from my country (Georgia) and I would like to make my limits even more and be Administrator in another region and get more experience,

If someone asks me something for example help, I will not take that thing out of my mind until I will have it done with it.
Also, most people as I have seen on this server are from other countries besides us for example some people live in Russia, Turkey, Uzbek and a lot more so at night there are not a lot of admins online as I have seen, and I will be helpful about that 99% :)
I speak English(obviously.) Very Little Russian and Georgian.
I have Really good experience in Russian Grand-Roleplay 2 which has basically same game mode I think except grand coins

Maybe Same as Strength If someone asks me to do something for him, I can't say no if it is possible... (Of course, if I become admin, I will not go over my limits :) )
I can't really say my weakness and strengths like this I will show all that while being Administrator because it's not easy to think about one that is connected to game.
Yes
Yes

I don't think I can really explain my opportunity like this in CV I promise I will do better in service :))

Eva Mirza

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Last edited:

Red OffTheRip

Hill
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL: Vladislav
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: EST
4. Averaage online per day: 8-9 hours a day
5.Your discord: Vladis#2030
6.Your nickname: Vladis Otg
7. Your id: 26515

I've really been enjoying my time on the Grand RP servers and this is largely due to the great work the admins do to ensure a truly enjoyable RP gaming experience for everyone. I've encountered numerous situations that would have been frustrating, annoying, unfair, or just negative, to the point where I'd likely have considered quitting, if it weren't for an admins intervention. The most enjoyment I get is from seeing other people having a great time in different RP situations, without stupidity ruining it, and I want to contribute to ensuring that continues to happen.

My biggest strength is problem solving and dealing with people, in intense situations. I'm good at maintaining peace, calming people down and dealing with clients (players, gamers, customers, etc.) in a professional manner. irl i am a app developer and script writer. In all aspects of technology and I'd like to think that might contribute to performing admin duties as well.I was an admin in alot of servers, so I already have experience working as an admin, and I always exceeded the minimum number of tickets for the week. I look forward to the possibility of returning and advancing further as an admin.

My greatest weakness, I'm told, is that I'm often too nice of a guy and can sometimes be a pushover. This usually only relates to trivial things though and not serious problematic situations where you need to have a strong back and hold your ground.

Yes

Yes

Last edited:

Raj Wells

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL :- Dhanraj Ghag
2. Your age :- 23
3. Your time zone:- UTC (+05:30)
4. Average Online per day :- 2 to 6 hours
5. Your discord :- Zeus8168 #3062
6. Your nickname :- Raj Wells
7. Your id :- 658

Additional Information:
--> To explore another side of rp and have fun and exposure to the game while helping people out and having a different experience from another side of the gameplay. Being an admin gets me insight of the game too from admins perspective and as i answer doubts and help people i believe it will also enhance my knowledge by the experience and just answering doubts of other players.

--> Patience and calm mind. I can resolve all situations and issues without getting angry over it and carry any grudge or swearing over it with a calm mind. I have been helping friends anyway so being an admin will mean taking it a step up.

--> I have never been in most gang events or explored that side of the rp experience much so that might be something which i wont be able to answer much which i am hoping i will get better at as i work as an admin.

--> I enjoy the rp life side of the game and i can leave it but would like to remain a part of the rp life of it and see being an admin as a more responsibility filled extension of being in lifeinvader just answering peoples doubts and issues instead of editing eds. I also have seen admins IC so i would like to be an admin while existing in the game.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (Its restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
--> I would love to keep my business while being an admin since i enjoy the businessman angle of selling panels in a way even though it might mean i wont get a promotion in admin ranks. If it comes down as a compulsion i might be willing to do it weighing the pros and cons. But i think an admin assistant can be a ic character and have a business since i bought the business from someone who had just got a promotion in admin ranks and had to sell his business in an instant. But if its absolutely necessary for a rank 1 admin then i would do it.

Specti

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL

Liel

2. Your age

3. Time zone

UTC +3

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM ,
PM to make it clear)

5:00-pm - 03:00-am

5. Average online per day
10+
6. Your Discord

Specti#0928

7. Your Nickname

Specti

8. Your ID

9. I want to be curator of
Crime section or State section

State section

Additional information

Because it feels good to help and teach people proper roleplaying while also helping them sort out their complaints and giving them a better RP experience

I am a strong listener and understanding of everyone’s situations, critical thinking, quick precise thinking

and
1. 5 server in fivem i was managment
2. 15 server in fivem i was admin

My greatest weakness
would be not being the fist to take action. I always want to make sure im sure of my actions before I take them. I feel I am calculated when I make a move. It is important to me to backup anything I do with fact in writing and guarantee I am working hard to better the RP experience.

I am ready to leave RP to become an admin

I don't have any business if I had one I would be ready.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

No, I have all my time available for GrandRP, And I will give my best if I get a chance to become an admin.

Last edited:

Binit

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Binit Karmakar
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 8+ hours
5. Your Discord : KaKaSHI#2285
6. Your Nickname : Binit Miller
7. Your ID : 35821

Additional information
  • I have been with Grand RP a long time. I have been gone through all the things in the Grand RP (Illegal and Legal orgs.). I am very well versed with the RP rules from general rules to important rules.
  • I want to work with the Grand RP admin team and would to show my knowledge and help all the needy people in the city and provide a good environment.
  • I have been in the EN-1 server and learnt the things and want to help the EN-2 to flurish like the other servers.
  • It will be my pleasure to work with Grand RP admin team and help the citizens of Grand city.
  • I do have experience of how to deal as an Admin.
  1. Have past senior admin experience in other RP project.
  2. Dedicated personality.
  3. Fast learner due to hardworking habit.
  4. I am a programmer too (knows C++, java, c sharp, and many more).
  5. Polite and know how to deal with situations.
  • I have a very bad habit of doing the assigned work with perfection else i feel kinda uncomfortable.
Yes

Yes, i don't own any business.

Sanchez Hart

Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL: Erdem
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day: 8-14
5. Your Discord: cluxzz#1468
6. Your Nickname: Sedat İskenderOglu
7. Your ID: 12083

Additional information

I want to be a admin assistant because I spend most of my time playing this game and I want to help new people in the game. I know English in a good level. I always loved to help people in everywhere too. I think I have the experince to become an admin assistant because I know the rules and the things what they do. I really like to help people out in the city and by being an admin assistant that would be easier for me. And I can help with the turkish reports too. I will make sure no one is breaking rules in the city. I am very organised.

I am a quick learner on what I do.

Rarely I get mad. But I can control that.

For sure!

Yes!

Son of Anarchy

Ex. Under Under deputy of Marabunta Grande
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Carl
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT+4
4. Average online per day - max 14 hrs
5. Your Discord - Carl Gallager#2259
6. Your Nickname - Carl Gallager
7. Your ID - 15360

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? 1) I want to help people in their questions, and other, I always was helpful to new players and I want to do it as admin 2) I want to make funny, good, happy events and sponsor it sometimes, and make people happy, I want to be now for example: shooter in hide and seek and not participant. 3). And Last is that I want to prove to myself that I can be admin and have experience as admin, I know lot about grand rp, I was on 1 server, not admin but I had great experience there also, now I will be very happy if You accept me

2. What are your strengths? 1) I can talk in english great, brilliant, I have good accent and everyone will hear what I say 2) As you read Im experienced person in grand Rp and very friendly person also.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I'm really hard worker I cant say, because I dont know If I have.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes because Im tired of RP life and I want to be an andmin

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I didn't had any business and have

Deva Inc

Deva Mods
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Deepak Raj
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 4-6hrs
5. Your Discord: Deepak Raj#6571
6. Your Nickname: Deepak Raj
7. Your ID: 430

Additional information
+ I have been playing this city from the starting of the server and I wanted to be admin because I have Experienced Rp and want to help and experience Admin Rp also

+ My Strength's are giving respect to everyone not complaining about anyone solving everything then and there, good communicating skills

+ My greatest weakness' is Time management.

+ For Sure

+ For Sure

Last edited:

Benjamin West

Most Hated
Player
1. Emircan
2. 21
3. GMT+3
4. 6-7 hours
5. emircani#9999
6. Benjamin West
7. 191
Additional information

I have been playing this game for a long time on a daily basis and have a lot of fun. I have experience with RP. I think it's time to become an admin because I like solving problems and I don't get angry quickly, and because I can speak Turkish and English as you know there is many Turkish players I will be able to solve a lot of problems, summer is approaching and I have nothing to do and I have a lot of time, I think I am suitable to be an admin.

I'm good at teaching people to do things I don't give up too quickly I have high accuracy and can do more than one job at the same time I like to help as much as possible I always have positive energy

I don't have many weaknesses, I just get angry when someone raises their voice at me or don't respect me

I am ready to leave RP life and become an admin

Yes i am ready

Top Bottom