Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Nathan Gonzalez

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Nathan Gonzalez
2. Your age: 15
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 5 - 7 hours per day
5. Your Discord: Nathanz#7741
6. Your Nickname: Nathanz
7. Your ID: 34225

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?: I want to be staff, because I’ve never been staff before and this is my opportunity to be staff and make a change in the community, and make everyone feel welcome and at home. I love watching people roleplay and it inspired me to start roleplaying in the first place, it took some time and i know how to roleplay properly. I also want to be staff, because I will have tons of opportunities and etc
2. What are your strengths?: My strength is being trust worthy, being dedicated, being patient when someone makes a ticket and I respond with out telling them to hurry up, I am determined to help anyone in need, and I will be respectful to everyone in the moderation.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?: My biggest weakness, well I really don’t have a weakness, but when people is putting me down I’m always trying to think about the positive side and don’t worry about the past. I say I would take it in and deal with it my own, but sometimes when I need to let it go I will but not in front of everyone. I would just deal with that later and talk to myself half the time. So I would say that is my weakness, but it is really not a big one.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?: Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): Yes

Max Pluxury

EX-SAHP Sherrif, EX-NG General, Ex-Families Leader
Player
Information
Sultan Shah

2. 28
3. GMT+5
4. 7-8 Hours
5. nomansherazi#7010
6. Sultan Shah
7. 14453
Additional Information
1.why do you want to become an admin?

Ans: I want to become an admin. because i want to make sure that the new peoples get the proper and correct information about the rules and the server and i want to clear all the questions to peoples about grand RP and want to help the peoples regarding their questions and i want to clear questions popping in the minds of new and old members.
2.what are your strengths?
Ans: I respect all the peoples and i can handle all type of situtions and i am fast learner.
3. what are your greatest weaknesses?
Ans: I get angry very fast but i am working on it very soon it will get fixed.
4.will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Ans: Yes, to become an admin i can do anything.
5.will you be ready to sell your business?

Ans: yes, to become an admin i can do anything.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THANKS FOR READING MY APPLICATION😇

Eva Mirza

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Last edited:

Stewie Mclovin

BLOODS | FAMILIES | CLAPPER
Player
Information
1. Steward
2. 19
3. GMT+4
4. 10-12
5. swann#0902
6. stewie kun
7. 2742

Additional information
Here's why I want to become an admin, Firstly my experience with admins has always been pleasant from the time I started out in GRP admins have been nothing but kind to me and helpful in a lot of ways, Being just to all players new and old. Seeing them uphold the rules and make sure no one breaks them and punishes the ones who do has inspired me. Furthermore, I have been to my RPs and many orgs in GRP and been in high-ranking positions, and experienced many kinds of Rp. All around i just want to help people attain the best Rp experience possible and all around make GRP fun and enjoyable for everyone!!

2. My strengths are as follows:- Communication, I am fluent in English and understand several languages (mostly Indian ones), I am a great listener, good with problem-solving, a hard worker, determined, and come through with results especially when it matters and overall I'm a grinder!!

3. My weakness is I tend to go easy on people when I feel bad and care too much, And kind of much to handle when I'm angry.

4. Yes, in order to make other people's Rp better

5. Yes, (don't have one)

THANKS FOR READING !!!

Kings1

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Your name IRL-Alex
2. Your age-16
3. Time zone-EU-GMT+
4. Average online per day-Over 5 hours in weekday and 12+ weekends
5. Your Discord- Aux Mandem
6. Your Nickname- Aux
7. Your id-33788

Additional information
I would love to become an admin because ive been playing grand rp for over 3 months ive been in many orgs and ive learnt the community really well. I believe i can make a change in the rp in the server and a change in grand rp. I want to make good rp and a good experience for everyone playing, i know the rules pretty well, I like helping people and making sure the game is running smooth.
I am good at communication with other people and inforcing rules, I would say i can be professional and i can help people in anyway they may need.
My weaknesses are i dont like toxic or disrespectful people i dont stand for racism and i would make sure the correct actions are taken.
yes i would be more then open to do so.
yes i dont own a buisness so i am open to this

thanks for reading aux <3

Kyle Reaper

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Kacper
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: ᴸᵉʷᵈXteczek#5034
6. Your Nickname: Kyle Reaper
7. Your ID: 28979

Additional information
To be honest.. I want to help people with their problems, my goal is simple: Make the server comfortable for everyone. I have some experience of being an admin on Polish servers and i can say that it satisfy me when i can help someone out and explain something to other players.

I'm a patient person that is able to listen to everything that person want to say. When i can, i make good decisions for both sides, not only one.

I can be very stressed when someone tells me to do that, this etc, etc. Im able to do any task but in a good time not everything at once. I'm a human too and i can make mistakes.

If it will be needed i will do it, i know how it is and i will be able to do it.

I don't have a business but if i would have one, i would sell it.

Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age:
3. Time zone:
4. Average online per day:
5. Your Discord:
6. Your Nickname:
7. Your ID:

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?:

ElPipe Loco

Ima Pipe You Up
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Juan
2. 21
3. Central U.S Standard Time
4. 4 hours or more
5. Kakashi Kirigaya #0302
6. Kakashi Kirigaya
7. 27321

Additional Information
1. I want to become admin because I enjoy being in the server. I understand being a admin is a big responsibility with making sure the server's are correct and following the rules and making sure no one breaks them. I love helping new people and other's guiding them to be correct in RP. I have a lot of patience with people I am easy to get along with as well. It is a big responsibility to make sure the people who break the rules are punished for their actions. I do wish to increase my knowledge as well by learning as I go.

2. I am easy to get along with, I am always friendly and I do enjoy helping and guiding others. I make sure people always stay in the right mindset of things. I learn as I continue my journey.

3. My greatest weakness would sometimes be forgetting stuff, I understand everyone forgets and makes mistakes and I do tend to improve to make sure I can be relied on.

4. Yes I am ready

5. Yes I am ready

ZedDarkin

𝓦𝓲𝓷 𝓲𝓷 𝓼𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Ognjen Obradov
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone GMT +1
4. Average online per day 8h
5. Your Discord Zed Darkin#6043
6. Your Nickname Tyrone Comptone
7. Your ID 19308

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to help project and help people on the server.
2. What are your strengths? Im patient, know what im doing and smart.Been leader of couple organizations on server and know how to deal with them.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I dont like when someone lie.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes

Tristan_

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Tristan
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone GMT
4. Average online per day 1-10
5. Your Discord Tristan#0006
6. Your Nickname Tristan
7. Your ID 37235

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? i have been admins on 15 diffrent fivem sever never on rage mp i would like to help the sever grow and help new player's and deal with as much reports as i can
2. What are your strengths? good at being mutal at situations good with dealing with situations
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? my dyslexia
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes 100%
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes if i had one

Sir James

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
IRL Name: Tatoul Tatoian
Time Zone: GMT -4 Eastern Daylight Saving Time
Time online: Around 4hrs/Day
Discord
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
IRL Name: Tatoul Tatoian
Time Zone: GMT-4 Eastern Daylight Saving Time
Average Online Time: 4hrs/Day
Discord: Sir James#7485
Nickname: Sir James
ID: 33016

Why become an admin?
- To help the fellow admins make the server a fun and fair place to play in, providing an exceptional experience to the newcomers, being as helpful as possible with our server needs and tighten the loose screws of those who like to violate the regulations and rules stated.

Strengths.
- A very patient person with a lot of experience IRL in interacting with people.
- Great Management Skills
- Team Player
- Organized and Friendly
- Administrated on other game servers for almost a year (SCP Playground King's Servers).

Weaknesses.
- I hate disrespectful people.

Will you be ready to leave RP life?
- With no hesitation.

Will you be ready to sell your business?

- I do not own a business.

Last edited:

Eva Mirza

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Last edited:

Mustafa Wess

AYTEK
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
-Mustafa
2. Your age
3. Time zone
- UTC +3
-5-6 hours
5. Your Discord
-lytra#5616
6. Your Nickname
- Deli Mustafa
7. Your ID

Additional information
-I've been playing EN1 for a long time and now it's getting boring so I passed EN2 and I want to be an admin here I plan to be a good admin in EN2 based on my EN1 experience. My English is not very good, but since I am Turkish, my Turkish is very good and new Turkish publishers have arrived, I am sending applications to help them quickly.

- I'm turkish and I can help to fix problems about Turkish community in EN2.
- I played legal and illegal orgs, I know how It's works generally.
- Since I have a creative personality, I can generate a lot of ideas and contribute to the presenter.
- I'm honest, I can't lie to someone.
- I can be impatient sometimes, although not excessively.
-Yes

-Yes i ready.

Last edited:

Aurimas Pukelis

Player
Player
Information
1. Aurimas Pukelis
2. 18
3. GMT
4. 7 hours
5. DarkGamerX#4326
6. Khalid Balkour
7. 19828

Additional information
1. I Would like to become a Admin because i been through every single org and I feel like I have completed the game and now it is the time to become a Admin and take care of the Server for Real and Help New people in answer questions, banning cheaters, and making the game enjoyable. I Also Feel like being a Admin is a very important Role in every single Server and i would become one to help the server improve and succeed even more!.
Answering Questions and Explanation and Helping People.
Normally, It would be Dealing with someone higher then me.
Yes.
Yes.

Abby_Vuitton

Mod & Marketplace Mod
Player
1. Your name IRL - Abby
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - CET
4. Average online per day - 8 - 12 Hours a day!
5. Your Discord - ! Abby#9502
6. Your Nickname - Abby McLong
7. Your ID - 7052

Additional information

I want to become an admin because I have had so much fun and good RP due to good admins and good server management and I feel like I want to give back to the community the RP that I had, And it's my time to stop RPing and start becoming the awsome admin I can be to help other peers enjoy the great RP I have experienced.

2.1 - I am mature for my age.
2.2 I am good at receiving constructive criticism
2.3 - My timezone is different from other admin which would mean that there will always be an admin online.
2.4 - I don't disrespect others and always show respect to others.
2.5 - I always follow what I am being told to do
2.6 - I can handle stressful situations
2.7 - Previous Admin On 5 Fivem Servers.
2.8 - Im a very active player, And i will be on everyday! So everyone can contact me always!
2.9 - Im 8 - 12 hours online IC, And the whole day on Discord

I get angry quite quickly if someone shows disrespect towards me when all I'm trying to do is help especially if I'm showing respect to them.But I am still working on not getting angry if someone disrespect me

Yes of coursee!!, Admins on top! :)
Yes of course, (I dont got 1)!

MR hood spongebob

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Leeroy Singh
Indian Standard Time zone
3-5 hours
M1k3🩸#6366
Vikram Vespucci

Why do you want to become an admin

- I want to become admin because of following reasons =
1) EXPERIENCE

I have been playing Grand RP for an year now and i have gained lots of experience In LEO's and Gangs and been under many new RP situations . My experience in legal orgs has been great and also i have been High command in NG and SAHP so I would know how to deal with many situations . Also in gangs I have been HC and also know how to deal with rare situation's .

2) Want to help people and give them justice

By becoming an Admin I will be able help people and give justice to those people who gets violated or Punish people who break rule and escape from their punishment . Also I will give my 100% to keep the city working without any rules broken so that there is no RP situation disturbed or ends up wrong .

3)Helping People whenever can

Most of the people who are new to the city might break several rules . So I would tell them that this is wrong and teach them how to RP so that they can enjoy the server without breaking the rules .

Greatest Strengths
1) I am always calm and patient in all situations
2) Being Friendly with anyone
3) Co operative at all times
4) I always listen to my senior's

My weaknesses
1) Can be more angry in a bad mood
2) Can be frustrated sometimes
3) Rarely loose my cool

Will you be ready to leaver RP life to become an Admin

- Yes I will

Will you be ready to sell all of your business

- Yes I will ( actually I don't own any business)

Good Luck reading my application 👍

Last edited:

Touqeer West

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:- Touqeer Makrani
2. Your age:- 19
3. Time zone:- IST GMT 5:30+
4. Average online per day:- 8 to 9 Hrs
5. Your Discord :- Touqeer Pluxury#3477
6. Your Nickname:- Touqeer Pluxury
7. Your ID:- 2172
Additional information

Its been almost 1 year since I Grandrp, During this duration, I have been in several organizations either legal or illegal which give me the experience of state, server and ghetto rules. Moreover, I was an admin in EN2 for around 1.5/ 2 months approximately but due to inevitable mistakes, it was removed from the position of admin. But now i have read and understood each and every rule regarding server. I have also made certain mistakes that are currently reflected in my punishment history, So basically i need one chance to prove myself and I want to contribute to Grandrp server in growth.

NwJfItl.png

Dedicated to work:-
I am dedicated to my work, no doubt I have written 8-9 hrs online but if the server needs me more than that i can give my 200% and do my work effortlessly

No place for Favoritism:-
As i mentioned before, i have spent almost one year in the Grandrp server, and i have many friends. So if there causes damage to Roleplay and is harmful for the server then strict action will be taken against them whether he/she is my friend or not.

Main Motto:-
My main goal is to maintain proper RP and help people to enjoy the RP. Taking off work burden from higher admin

Future Goal:-
In the future, my goal is to become a media curator

1:- I am a quick learner and a great listener
2:- I know the rules very well
3:- I always stay calm and behave very good with others whether i know them or not
4:-I keep everyone equal whether he/she is my friend or not ( proper justice giver)
5:- Proper time management

Everyone has weaknesses some of them are:
1:- sometimes makes a silly mistake
2:- lose patience some time
3:- Average shooting skill

Yes, I am ready to leave rp to join the admin team

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted having have a business while you are an admin)
Yes, but I don't have any business. if I have I will sell it

Regards,
Touqeer Pluxury

Hope you find me capable of this position.

Nathan Gonzalez

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Nathan Gonzalez
2. Your age: 15
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 5 - 7 hours per day
5. Your Discord: Nathanz#7741
6. Your Nickname: Nathanz
7. Your ID: 34225

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?: I want to be staff, because I’ve never been staff before and this is my opportunity to be staff and make a change in the community, and make everyone feel welcome and at home. I love watching people roleplay and it inspired me to start roleplaying in the first place, it took some time and i know how to roleplay properly. I also want to be staff, because I will have tons of opportunities and etc
2. What are your strengths?: My strength is being trust worthy, being dedicated, being patient when someone makes a ticket and I respond with out telling them to hurry up, I am determined to help anyone in need, and I will be respectful to everyone in the moderation.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?: My biggest weakness, well I really don’t have a weakness, but when people is putting me down I’m always trying to think about the positive side and don’t worry about the past. I say I would take it in and deal with it my own, but sometimes when I need to let it go I will but not in front of everyone. I would just deal with that later and talk to myself half the time. So I would say that is my weakness, but it is really not a big one.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?: Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): Yes

Eva Mirza

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
I

Last edited:

Son of Anarchy

Ex. Under Under deputy of Marabunta Grande
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1)
1. Carl
2. 16
3. GMT+4
4. 6-14 hours
5. Carl Gallagher#2259
6. Carl Gallagher
7. 15360
2)
I want to know what is life like as admin, I want to make and Events, help people, Also I had big time in rp I was at server 1 and 2 also other projects of rp, like downtown, eclipse rp and its first time that I want to be admin, but I have lot experience.
I love to help people and Im hard-worker, also I can talk Georgian and English brilliant, also can talk Russian.
I need to learn admin things
Yes I want to leave RP life
Don't have any

Top Bottom