Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Finley

Well Known member
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Ishan
2. Your age 19
3. Time zone IST(GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day3-4 hours (6-7 hours on weekends)
5. Your Discord Ishan Aditya#0007
6. Your Nickname Finley Hawk
7. Your ID 2062

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I have been in this community for over a month and achieved several high ranking positions in both factions. But as I have enjoyed RP in both the En Servers i want to let others enjoy and solve their problems by answering the tickets and punish those who breaks the rule and due to that keeping this community strong.

2. What are your strengths?
~Experience as leader
~Communication Skills
~Good Listener
~Keeping brain in calm mode every time
~Knowledge of RP terms and rules

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
~Anger Issues

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
~yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
~yes

Nathan Gonzalez

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Nathan Gonzalez
2. Your age: 15
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 5 - 7 hours per day
5. Your Discord: Nathanz#7741
6. Your Nickname: Nathanz
7. Your ID: 34225

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?: I want to be staff, because I’ve never been staff before and this is my opportunity to be staff and make a change in the community, and make everyone feel welcome and at home. I love watching people roleplay and it inspired me to start roleplaying in the first place, it took some time and i know how to roleplay properly. I also want to be staff, because I will have tons of opportunities and etc
2. What are your strengths?: My strength is being trust worthy, being dedicated, being patient when someone makes a ticket and I respond with out telling them to hurry up, I am determined to help anyone in need, and I will be respectful to everyone in the moderation.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?: My biggest weakness, well I really don’t have a weakness, but when people is putting me down I’m always trying to think about the positive side and don’t worry about the past. I say I would take it in and deal with it my own, but sometimes when I need to let it go I will but not in front of everyone. I would just deal with that later and talk to myself half the time. So I would say that is my weakness, but it is really not a big one.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?: Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): Yes

Eva Mirza

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Last edited:

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
Congratulations to all these people. you have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews

@Mr Draven SG | 286#3416 - Mrs Armani - 286
@KaKaSHI#2285 - Binit Miller - 35821
@nomansherazi#7010 - Sultan Shah - 14453
Kakashi Kirigaya#0302 - Kakashi Kirigaya - 27321
@Sir James#7485 - Sir James - 33016

Interviews will be at 18:00 Server time on 18th June 2022​

Undefined_Ghost

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Derrick
2. Your age: 26
4. Average online per day: 4-10 hours.
5. Your Discord: Brandonn#0618
6. Your Nickname: Brady Smith
7. Your ID: 31796

Additional information
I feel like I should be an admin simply because I have been around this server for a little while and I could most definitely see where I could step in and assist with how people act towards one another. I have about 8-9 years of Administration experience, so I could really utilize my skills here.
As far as my strengths go, they are as follows: I’m very nice, caring, hard working. I get along with people very easy. Great communication skills, and great leader. I like to show others how things should be done. To act as their role model.
As far as my weaknesses go, they are as follows: I get a bit mad when I don’t something right the first time. I’m sometimes forgetful and don’t finish a job, but that’s very rare.
Yes absolutely.I am ready to have a new life as an administrator and see what it’s like on the other side of things.
Yes, as I do not have a business

Houssam Walker

😌
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL Houssam El Mir
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone UTC +1
4. Average online per day 9 to 11 hours and sometimes more
5. Your Discord HoussamElMir#7270
6. Your Nickname Houssamel
7. Your ID 30142

Additional information
To do better things for server to be the best one rp server and because to help players to Play real Rp and be strict in Rp laws.
Strict, I like laws, Good social talking.
I'm inpatient sometimes and dont like people complaint.
Yes, i try everything on it and i try all the jobs.
Yes because i dont have one.

MR hood spongebob

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Leeroy Singh
Indian Standard Time zone
3-5 hours
M1k3🩸#6366
Vikram Vespucci

Why do you want to become an Admin ?

- I want to become admin because of following reasons =
1) EXPERIENCE
I have been playing Grand RP for an year now and i have gained lots of experience In LEO's and Gangs and been under many new RP situations . My experience in legal orgs has been great and also i have been High command in NG and SAHP so I would know how to deal with many situations . Also in gangs I have been HC and also know how to deal with rare situation's .

2) Want to help people and give them justice
By becoming an Admin I will be able help people and give justice to those people who gets violated or Punish people who break rule and escape from their punishment . Also I will give my 100% to keep the city working without any rules broken so that there is no RP situation disturbed or ends up wrong .

3)Helping People whenever can
Most of the people who are new to the city might break several rules . So I would tell them that this is wrong and teach them how to RP so that they can enjoy the server without breaking the rules .

Greatest Strengths ?
1) I am always calm and patient in all situations
2) Being Friendly with anyone
3) Co operative at all times
4) I always listen to my senior's

My weaknesses ?
1) Can be more angry in a bad mood
2) Can be frustrated sometimes
3) Rarely loose my cool

Will you be ready to leaver RP life to become an Admin ?

- Yes I will

Will you be ready to sell all of your business

- Yes I will ( actually I don't own any business)

Good Luck reading my application 👍

Shabah Verlice

Player
Player
Information
1. IRL Name : Osama
2. Age : 17
3. Time Zone : CET
4. 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord : Shaba7.#7429
6. Shabah Verlice
7. ID : 7279

Additional information
Because i want to help people, and also to explain for people why this rule breaks are not allowed and what happens if they break the rules, am very kind and its easy for me to communicate with people.

- My strength is communicating well with everyone. Even if someone disrespects me, I will never disrespect me. I've always been professional in my work, I've been good at teaching people how to do things since I've been an Chief of staff at FIB for about 2 month, I'm a good when it comes to speaking English. Regardless, I also show dedication and will always dedicate my time to my work. I'm very good at multitasking because it's common to me at any time of the day. I have a very strong personality and can help in any situation, I am very outgoing and easy to work with, I can turn a bad situation into a good one with a little fun, but make sure to stay professional.
I also have been NG Leader.

My only weaknesses is that sometimes i miss understand people.

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes without a doubt.

Yes.​

Max Pluxury

EX-SAHP Sherrif, EX-NG General, Ex-Families Leader
Player
Information
1. Sultan Shah
2. 28
3. GMT+5
4. 7-8 Hours
5. nomansherazi#7010
6. Sultan Shah
7. 14453

Additional Information

1. why do you want to become an admin?
Ans:
I want to become an admin assassint for now. because i want to make sure that the new peoples get the proper and correct information about the rules and the server and i want to clear all the questions to peoples about grand RP and want to help the peoples regarding their questions and i want to clear the questions popping in the minds of new and old members.

2. what are your strengths?
Ans:
I respect all the peoples and i can handle all type of situtions and i am fast learner.

3. what are your greatest weaknesses?
Ans:
I get angry very fast but i am working on it very soon it will get fixed.
4. will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Ans:
Yes, to become an admin i can do anything.
5. will you be ready to sell your business?
Ans:
yes, to become an admin i can do anything.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THANKS FOR READING 😇

Kay Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Kayd
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: (GMT+12)
4. Average online per day: 6-10 hours (Can Very On Diff Days)
5. Your Discord: Kay BOI#5785
6. Your Nickname: Kay Underma
7. Your ID: 13313

Additional information

There are many reasons I would like to become Admin or Admin Assistant to help assist this great server or even to take stress off other admins back also when I'm on there is not enough admins on due to my time zone so I can help out.

I like to think my greatest strengths are I'm very good at taking lead if its in orgs or even just IRL other then that I'm very loyal and will show loyalty to other admins/players. Also I've had many of experiences with Administration/Moderation/Staff

I feel my greatest weakness is being impatient sometimes I get very impatient cause I hate waiting I'd rather do something then sit around.

Yes, I've had a fair share of RP and definitely will be ready.

Yea I would :)

What position would I like to be in while moderating the server?
I would start off as "Admin Assistant" work my way up to "Junior Admin" then to "Admin" after i would like to become "Crime Curator OR any thing that's needed" from there I would continue to grow as a Admin/Curator to meet new people and maybe help with ideas.

Thank you very very much for reading my app and look for to potentially working with you all.

One more thing id like to mention is I have had a lot of experience being Moderators/Admins/Tech Support.

Many Admins inspire me so I would like to do the same for others.

Touqeer West

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:- Touqeer Makrani
2. Your age:- 19
3. Time zone:- IST GMT 5:30+
4. Average online per day:- 8 to 9 Hrs
5. Your Discord :- Touqeer Pluxury#3477
6. Your Nickname:- Touqeer Pluxury
7. Your ID:- 2172
Additional information

Its been almost 1 year since I Grandrp, During this duration, I have been in several organizations either legal or illegal which give me the experience of state, server and ghetto rules. Moreover, I was an admin in EN2 for around 1.5/ 2 months approximately but due to inevitable mistakes, it was removed from the position of admin. But now i have read and understood each and every rule regarding server. I have also made certain mistakes that are currently reflected in my punishment history, So basically i need one chance to prove myself and I want to contribute to Grandrp server in growth.

NwJfItl.png

Dedicated to work:-
I am dedicated to my work, no doubt I have written 8-9 hrs online but if the server needs me more than that i can give my 200% and do my work effortlessly

No place for Favoritism:-
As i mentioned before, i have spent almost one year in the Grandrp server, and i have many friends. So if there causes damage to Roleplay and is harmful for the server then strict action will be taken against them whether he/she is my friend or not.

Main Motto:-
My main goal is to maintain proper RP and help people to enjoy the RP. Taking off work burden from higher admin

Future Goal:-
In the future, my goal is to become a media curator

1:- I am a quick learner and a great listener
2:- I know the rules very well
3:- I always stay calm and behave very good with others whether i know them or not
4:-I keep everyone equal whether he/she is my friend or not ( proper justice giver)
5:- Proper time management

Everyone has weaknesses some of them are:
1:- sometimes makes a silly mistake
2:- lose patience some time
3:- Average shooting skill

Yes, I am ready to leave rp to join the admin team

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted having have a business while you are an admin)
Yes, but I don't have any business. if I have I will sell it

Regards,
Touqeer Pluxury

Hope you find me capable of this position.

Good man

Richard King
Player
1. Daksh Sharma
2. 17
3. GMT 5:30+
4. 8-10 hours (10+ hours on weekends)
5. brinda italy#8931
6. Richard King
7. 11063

Additional information

• 1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I m playing on this wonderful city from almost more than 4 months and I left En1 a while ago. I have gained a lot of experience in the state section (high command) coz I have been in the state org for ages, I sometimes wonder how can I share my experience with people who are new to the city. I wanna help them by answering all the tickets around to make them stick to the city and to let them have fun around the RP. Also, I want to properly punish those who break the server rules and don't let others have fun in the RP.

• 2. What are your strengths?

- I have good communication skills.
- I have participated in many activities around the city and I have a lot of exp regarding that.
- I m a good listener plus a quick learner who grabs the thing in a moment.
- I can speak both English and Hindi fluently.
- I have good teaching skills which will help me to guide the new players.
- I have a very strong exp in state section and I know each and every State rule & General rules and some others as well like Event rule, leader rule and some of ghetto as well.

• 3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

- I have a bad habit to find perfection in everything.
- Also I have a bad habit to trust any random person and expect him/her for betterment/improvement.

• 4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes I m 100% ready to improve the RP around the city

• 5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

At the moment I don't have any.

Thank you for reading my application
Best Regards
Richard

Nathan Gonzalez

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Nathan
2. 16 (Turned 16 recently)
3. EST
4. 5-10 hours a day
5. Nathanz
6. Nathan Gonzalez
7. 34255

- I want to be a admin so I can help out with the city. I have always wanted to help out with the #1 best city in the world. I have a lot of experience in grp and I feel like I could help out with a lot of things. I know all the server rules by heart. I want to also help people, and get rid of the people ruining the fun experience. I will make sure no one feels like they aren’t having fun, I will make sure no one is abusing the powers that they have, I will make sure anyone who asks for help will receive a response they need.

- My strengths are communicating well with anyone I will never be disrespectful even if someone is disrespecting me, I am always professional with my work, I am good with teaching people how to do things as I was a FTO /FTA for the LSPD for about 1 month in another server, I am a very good typer, I can speak English very well. I also show dedication no matter what and will always dedicate my time to doing my job. I can multitask very well as that is a common thing for me anytime of the day. I have a very strong characteristic that will help out with any situation needed, I’m very outgoing and easy to get along with and I can make a bad situation turn into a good situation with a little bit of fun but making sure it stays professional.

- I would say I don’t have any great weaknesses as I believe I do everything the best I can.

- I will 1000% be ready to leave my part of RP to make sure everyone that comes to this city has the absolute best experience they can have.

- I do not have any businesses so yes

I would like to say that if I get accepted that it will truly change my life, I have dedicated a lot of my IRL time into this city and seeing how far it has come it would make me happy to be apart of the fastest growing city of all time. I want to get on and make everyone happy I will get rid of all the bad people and help the good people to the best I can, I will make sure to look over everyone with care and make sure the ones who need help get it and then the ones who have done stuff to effect the city get punished.

Thank you

- Nathan Gonzalez

Eva Mirza

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Last edited:

Dino lopes

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin?
1. Your name IRL
Afran

2. Your age

3. Time zone
GMT+3

6-12hrs

5. Your Discord
Dark_leader1#1152

6. Your Nickname

Dino lopes

7. Your ID

Additional information

I have been in the city for a long time and since I have the experience of being in Gang and High Command in FIB and SAHP and so I want to help the players specially who are new in the city also I want to give proper punishment to the people who take advantage to the RP rules

- Passionate about my work.
- Patience and make correct decision in tough conditions.
- Helping skill and respect to all.
- Getting familiar to new environment quickly.

- ignorance I completely hate to get ignored by anyone.
- Trust someone very quickly. (Exceptions are there for this)

Yes

Yes

jayysixx

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Juan Still
2. Your age 15
3. Time zone Eastern Daylight Time
4. Average online per day 10 hours
5. Your Discord B4L.Jay#2342
6. Your Nickname Jayy Sixx
7. Your ID 36860

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? i love to help people out and i really enjoy this server and would like to keep all Rp going
2. What are your strengths? I'm the kind of person who lets their work do the talking . If I am fluent in English and I feel like I can use that skill to my advantage as I can help bridge the gap between people who aren’t as fluent in English and people who speak English natively. Also , as I said earlier I have this drive to help every single person in need of it and I feel that I will be useful as a staff member..
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? i have a stutering disorder and ADHD so i can get hyper but im calm allot.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes i think i am because i love the city and helping out im a hard worker in what i do.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) i dont own one.

Martin Bestia

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Vansh
2. Your age: 18
4. Average online per day: 6 to 8 hrs
5. Your Discord: banks#5753
6. Your Nickname: Martin bozo
7. Your ID: 38738

Additional information
I want to help newbies and I don't want people to break any server rules because I know how boring it is to play when someone breaks rp rules.
Communication skills, fast typing, managing everything and I have been an admin before on EN1 but then I left because of my school now it's my vacation time so I will be free to help the server.
Sometimes I get nervous when a lot of people ask questions at the same time.
Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin: yes

Kay Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Kayd
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+12
4. Average online per day: 8 to 11 Hours (May Very More)
5. Your Discord: Kay Pluxury#9535
6. Your Nickname: Kay Pluxury
7. Your ID: 13313

Why do you want to become an administrator?
I want to become an administrator due to problems in the city. I am very respectful, I listen to others like Kerem Vuitton and understand and know most server rules (IC/OOC). I can act effectively in any situation When things/problems come my way I always solve them NO MATTER WHAT. I am a very responsible and kind hearted person so I will be good. Over my time in the city I have been co leaders so I can handle stuff very well. I am very active on this server so why not give it ago. 🙂

What are your strengths?
I am well matured for my age.
Due to my different timezone to other admins I will be online when there are less admins on. (GMT+12)
I HATE when people disrespect me or others so I will make sure everyone has respect including me.
I am a active learner so I am always ready.
I have very fluent English. (From New Zealand)

What are your biggest weaknesses?

Stuttering, sometimes when I'm stressed I stutter which most of the time I can control (Only been happening recently)

Will you be ready to leave RP life?
Yes, I would like to help other have fun in RP life!

Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes (I Don't Have One

Ex FiveM Staff
Ex Rust Admin
Ex Technical Advisor
Lots more experiences

Thank you!!! - Kay Pluxury

Last edited:

ElPipe Loco

Ima Pipe You Up
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Juan
2. 21
3. Central U.S time zone
4. 4 hours or more
5. Kakashi Kirigaya #0302
6. Kakashi Kirigaya
7. 27321

Additional Information
1. I want to become admin because I enjoy making sure that the city follows the rules. I enjoy helping others that are in need in help. Guiding people on how to properly play in the server making sure they understand the RP life of the city.
2. My strengths are helping others. I am very friendly and kind and I am very understandable.
3. My weaknesses are mostly forgetting certain things. I understand everyone makes mistakes and I do wish to improve to make sure I don't make the same mistakes twice.
4. Yes I am ready.
5. Yes I am Ready.

Top Bottom