Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Max Pluxury

EX-SAHP Sherrif, EX-NG General, Ex-Families Leader
Player
Information
Sultan Shah
2. 28
3. GMT+5
4. 7-8 HOURS
5. nomansherazi#7010
6. Sultan Shah
7. 14453

Additional Information
1.why do you want to become an admin?
Ans: I want to become an admin. because i want to make sure that the new peoples get the proper and correct information about the rules and the server and i want to clear all the questions to peoples about grand RP and want to help the peoples regarding their questions and i want to clear questions popping in the minds of new and old members.

2.what are your strengths?

Ans: I respect all the peoples and i can handle all type of situtions and i am fast learner.

3.what are your greatest weaknesses?

Ans: I get angry very fast but i am working on it very soon it will get fixed.

4.will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Ans: Yes, to become an admin i can do anything.

5. will you be ready to sell your business?

Ans: Yes, to become an admin i can do anything.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS FOR READING MY APPLIACTION 😇

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
Congratulations to all these people. you have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews

Eva Patel 22822#7836 - Eva Patel - 22822
@Mr Draven SG | 286#3416 - Mrs Armani - 286
@Hrry#5585 - Harry - 8274
@Zeus8168 #3062 - Raj Wells - 658
@Deepak Raj#6571 - Deepak Raj - 430

Interviews will be at 18:00 Server time on 11th June 2022​

SS CLASHER

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
unknown.png

Information.png

1. Your name IRL = Shivansh Singla
2. Your age = OOC - (16) , IC - (25)
3. Time zone = IST
4. Average online per day = Exam days (3-4hours) week days (6-7hours) off days (8-9hours).
5. Your Discord = Gta Gamers #8928
6. Your Nickname = Sophia Badmash
7. Your ID = 21495
unknown.png

- I want to be admin because I want to help every new comer in city. I want to help everybody in city with my RP knowledge. I want to create city more intrusting with my ideas. I want to be admin because I want to give enjoy and knowledge to every new comer of the city. I want to serve this city as an admin , I have closely seen admin’s work and tried to understand the work importance. At last I want to be admin because I think I can help our Grand RP city by being an admin because at that time I am having power to help and teach every new comer to city.
- My strengths are that I learn everything very fast.
- I am not ashamed of doing any thing good whatever the world thinks.
- I love to help everybody
- I can speak very fluent English
- I respect every gender
- I am very calm minded and don't take any silly decisions normally.
- I have a great ability to work in a team

- My greatest weaknesses are that I am lazy in work but not in helping.
- I can't see people while playing with emotions
- I can be too kind sometimes

- Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- Yes, I am not having any business till date.

Regards and Greetings
Signed by,
Sophia Badmash
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

YoWraith

Greetings!
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:Ethan
2. Your age:16
3. Time zone:EST
4. Average online per day: 4-10 hours
5. Your Discord:Yo Wraith#2266
6. Your Nickname: Wraith Armani
7. Your ID: 2266

Additional information

I want to become a admin to help the new people coming into Grand RP. I want people to have a good understanding of what this server is and what the community is like. I want to be the helping hand that people need when they need assistance. I want to become a admin to use my knowledge and strive as a admin. Another reason I want to become a admin is because it is something I have wanted to do for a very long time and it is something I can dedicate a lot of my time and passion to.

-Rules, I have a very good understanding of every rule and can name most of them by their number. I understand all of the details and other aspects to them

-Communication, I don't leave anything out whilst communicating with anyone. I like to make sure that they understand everything that I am saying and that I am clear.

-English, I speak very fluent in English and don't have any troubles understanding other accents

-Respect, I respect everyone no matter appearance or past respect is given.

-Patience, I can use my patience to help resolve difficult situations and see through them

-Perspective, I have been both a Legal and Illegal Leader. I understand both sides of the RP and how the rules work. I would become a asset to the admin team with all of my player knowledge and seeing both sides to a story.

There is not a lot that may hinder me from becoming a admin apart from me loosing my temper witch is manageable when pointed out I usually bite my lip before going too far.

Yes

Yes

Last edited:

Jake Take

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL:alex
2. Your age:23
3. Time zone:EST
4. Average online per day: 4-10 hours
5. Your Discord:HITMAN!#0464
6. Your Nickname: Jake Take
7. Your ID: 25356
I want to become an admin because i want to try being an admin, ive been ng, fib, lspd, doc, ss, but not admin yet so want to try it
Want grand coins too

Last edited:

Red OffTheRip

Hill
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL: Draven
2. Your age: 25
3. Time zone: GMT +1
4. Average online per day: 8-12
5. Your Discord: Vladis#2030
6. Your Nickname: Vladis Otg
7. Your ID: 26515

Additional information
I want to become a admin to increase the amount of RP in grand. I want to make sure that the RP state is at high quality. I also want to become a admin to help the new players in the server. I have played on Grand RP for a very long time now so I am understanding of how all scripts work. I am currently a LSPD deputy chief and I was Bloods deputy in the past. So I have a very well understanding of all of the scripts and terms of RP

-Dedicated to what I do, I refuse to give up in hard situations. If you join the admin team there isn't a forum I would hinder away from I will take it face to face.
-Activity I am very active so I can dedicate a lot of time towards a GRP admin
-Understanding From crime to legal I understand every script and how it works
- I have been an admin on some FiveM servers so I understand a bit of the basics

Sometimes I will loose my cool and give out temper but I am able to manage it given becoming a admin I must become mature.

Yes

Yes

Thank you all for reading my application.

YoWraith

Greetings!
Player

Additional information
I want to become a admin to increase the amount of RP in grand. I want to make sure that the RP state is at high quality. I also want to become a admin to help the new players in the server. I have played on Grand RP for a very long time now so I am understanding of how all scripts work. I am currently a LSPD deputy chief and I was Bloods deputy in the past. So I have a very well understanding of all of the scripts and terms of RP

-Dedicated to what I do, I refuse to give up in hard situations. If you join the admin team there isn't a forum I would hinder away from I will take it face to face.
- I have been an admin on some FiveM servers so I understand a bit of the basics

Sometimes I will loose my cool and give out temper but I am able to manage it given becoming a admin I must become mature.

Yes

Yes

Nice copied application

Draven Pluxury

Monkey Boss
Player

Additional information

Yes

Yes

Why you copied mine LOL

Draven Pluxury

Monkey Boss
Player
Information
2. Your age: 22
5. Your Discord: Mr Draven SG | 286#3416
6. Your Nickname: Mrs Pluxury
7. Your ID: 286

Additional information

Yes

Yes, My parking I can sell

Jackson Eclipse

Ex FIB Director/EX EMS Chief
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Seth
2. Your age 16 1/2
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 4 to 6 hours per day
5. Your Discord West#0013
6. Your Nickname Jackson Eclipse
7. Your ID 1748

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin? The reason why I want to join admin is that I want to be able to help people when they may have questions and they may not know what to do. I have been in the city for almost a year now and have learned a lot from both criminal and legal organizations. I want to make a difference and make sure people get the help they need. I know the rules pretty well so I think I would be able to help people a lot. I originated from English 1 and I want to be able to watch city 2 grow and be able to help the people who may have not been playing this project as long as I. I am still learning every day and want to be able to help people learn new things.
2. What are your strengths? My strengths I am dedicated to helping people and making people have fun days. I am dedicated to making people's day. I am dedicated to this city and making a difference. I have good knowledge of the city and know stuff about most legal organizations have I have been in most of them. Another strength is I have no life in the city.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My weakness is sometimes I go to far on some stuff.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin) Yes

Nathan Gonzalez

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Nathan Gonzalez
2. Your age: 15
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 5 - 7 hours per day
5. Your Discord: Nathanz#7741
6. Your Nickname: Nathanz
7. Your ID: 34225

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?: I want to be staff, because I’ve never been staff before and this is my opportunity to be staff and make a change in the community, and make everyone feel welcome and at home. I love watching people roleplay and it inspired me to start roleplaying in the first place, it took some time and i know how to roleplay properly. I also want to be staff, because I will have tons of opportunities and etc
2. What are your strengths?: My strength is being trust worthy, being dedicated, being patient when someone makes a ticket and I respond with out telling them to hurry up, I am determined to help anyone in need, and I will be respectful to everyone in the moderation.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?: My biggest weakness, well I really don’t have a weakness, but when people is putting me down I’m always trying to think about the positive side and don’t worry about the past. I say I would take it in and deal with it my own, but sometimes when I need to let it go I will but not in front of everyone. I would just deal with that later and talk to myself half the time. So I would say that is my weakness, but it is really not a big one.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?: Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): Yes

Binit

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Binit Karmakar
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 8+ hours
5. Your Discord : KaKaSHI#2285
6. Your Nickname : Binit Miller
7. Your ID : 35821

Additional information
  • I have been with Grand RP a long time. I have been gone through all the things in the Grand RP (Illegal and Legal orgs.). I am very well versed with the RP rules from general rules to important rules.
  • I want to work with the Grand RP admin team and would to show my knowledge and help all the needy people in the city and provide a good environment.
  • Help citizen of Grand to have a good RP experience. I want to punish the people who create nuisance and mess up the RP experience.
  • I have been in the EN-1 server and learnt the things and want to help the EN-2 to flurish like the other servers.
  • It will be my pleasure to work with Grand RP admin team and help the citizens of Grand city.
  • I do have experience of how to deal as an Admin from my past experience.
  1. Have past senior admin experience in other RP project.
  2. Dedicated personality.
  3. Fast learner due to hardworking habit.
  4. I am a programmer too (knows C++, java, c sharp, and many more).
  5. Polite and know how to deal with situations.
  • I have a very bad habit of doing the assigned work with perfection else i feel kinda uncomfortable.
  • i am sometimes little bit lazy.
Yes

Yes, i don't own any business.

Almighty Jyxn

Indians call me jiguks
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Gal Kalteneker
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GTM +2
4. Average online per day - 9+hr
5. Your Discord - MLADOST NA VRHU#9368
6. Your Nickname - Jynx Pimpurhole (dont worry i can change it)
7. Your ID - 2778

Additional information

- I have been playing this server for a long time(eng1,balkan,eng2) so i have done everything possible in this server and now i want to become admin because I know i can make this server better with me being in admin team and because of my in game experience I know how to help people in city and punish them . I am ready to help new people that just joined this city . I speak fluent english

I am online 9+hr a day
I have a great manegment of time
I am a fast learner
I am very good at helping people
I type fast

I dont whant to be that guy who thinks he is perfect but i dont have any weakness that holds me back from being admin

YES 100%

I dont own any business so thats not a problem

images

Johnny Junior

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Blaž
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone - GMT+2
4. Average online per day - 5h+
5. Your Discord - OSTips#9994
6. Your Nickname - Johnny Junior
7. Your ID - #34295

Additional information
Why do you want to become an admin? - I want to help the city and help players in need. I am playing on this RP for the second year now (I have been playing on Server #1 last summer, (Almighty Junior #36524) and I really enjoy this RP. I want to become and admin to help new players, to send the "bad guys" into demorgan and to organize and help with server events.
What are your strengths? - To be patient and polite.
What are your greatest weaknesses? - My greatest weaknesses are my strengths.
Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? - Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.
Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) - I do not own a business, so yes.

Eva Mirza

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Last edited:

Sanchez Hart

Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL: Erdem

2. Your age: 16

3. Time zone: GMT+03:00

4. Average online per day: 7-14

5. Your Discord: cluxzz#1468

6. Your Nickname: Sedat IskenderOglu

7. Your ID: 12083

Additional information
I wanna be an admin because to this day I faced almost everything in the game like punishments or other stuff. And I think that I want to do other things that the game has and that is helping people for my case. I love to help people and try to teach them the game. Even when I am a normal player in the game I always help new players. I think that I have the experience to be an admin and hope to be one day. I am very organised on what I do. I would love to answer players questions and try to help them. I want to try new things.

My strenghts are that I am patient.

I can get mad sometimes but can control my self.

Yes for sure!

Yes sold it.

Last edited:

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Senior Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Matt
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT (SVT) +0
4. Average online per day: 8 hours +
5. Your Discord: Ly1INx#7278
6. Your Nickname: Pink opium
7. Your ID: 1020

Additional information

I really would like to become an admin assistant I feel the admins are under a lot of stress having to answer all the tickets and end up getting a lot of questions when they mainly need to focus on the (“fail rp, fear rp, guy not putting hands up”) I will aim to answer and help many tickets a day and will dedicate myself to this role I want to help others out in the city that may be new/curious/need help with some questions. It is very hard for admins to be able to respond to this and also teleport to scenarios in time when they are constantly stuck in the cycle of tickets. As an admin assistant I will target helping all the questions and share my general knowledge of the city with others to improve RP and satisfaction from the people. Admins are always criticised because they don't get to places faster and I believe with more people as assistants they can respond to active scenarios faster. Im very mature and can can deal with heated situations and remain cool under stress etc.

I speak fluent english and know all the server rules so I can help others. I like helping others. I can remain calm in all kinds of stressful situations and have been an admin on another FiveM server project. I want to bring my skills to my favourite project and help others have somw quality memories and RP.

This is hard, however everyone has one! I don't tolerate time wasters, abuse from people and people that ruin RP. This I feel I could use to my advantage and clamp down on the importance of peoples view on the project and its controllability and how smooth its run.

100% Im fully dedicated to this and will show what I have got to the players and admins I could work with. I want to make a change and work as a team and make new friends within the community around me

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

Yes, I don't have one

Thank you for reading!

EN1 | Ex Vagos Leader EN1 | Ex Bloods Deputy EN1 | Ex Major of LSPD

Last edited:
Top Bottom