Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Gio Avaliani

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Giorgi
2. 17
3. GMT +4
4. 5-10 hours a day
5.GiØ#4657
6. Giorgi Redrum
7. 44459

- I want to be a admin so I can help out with the city. I have always wanted to help out with the #1 best city in the world. I have a lot of experience in grp and I feel like I could help out with a lot of things. I know all the server rules by heart. I want to also help people, and get rid of the people ruining the fun experience. I will make sure no one feels like they aren’t having fun, I will make sure no one is abusing the powers that they have, I will make sure anyone who asks for help will receive a response they need.

- My strengths are communicating well with anyone I will never be disrespectful even if someone is disrespecting me, I am always professional with my work, I am good with teaching people how to do things as I was a FTO for the SAHP for about 1 month, I am a very good typer, I can speak English very well. I also show dedication no matter what and will always dedicate my time to doing my job. I can multitask very well as that is a common thing for me anytime of the day. I have a very strong characteristic that will help out with any situation needed, I’m very outgoing and easy to get along with and I can make a bad situation turn into a good situation with a little bit of fun but making sure it stays professional.

- I would say I don’t have any great weaknesses as I believe I do everything the best I can.

- I will 1000% be ready to leave my part of RP to make sure everyone that comes to this city has the absolute best experience they can have.

- I do not have any businesses so yes

I would like to say that if I get accepted that it will truly change my life, I have dedicated a lot of my IRL time into this city and seeing how far it has come it would make me happy to be apart of the fastest growing city of all time. I want to get on and make everyone happy I will get rid of all the bad people and help the good people to the best I can, I will make sure to look over everyone with care and make sure the ones who need help get it and then the ones who have done stuff to effect the city get punished.
- Giorgi Redrum
LT.General
=EX-LSPD HC (DHOD) S.W.A.T
EX-LSPD HC (LT) of Patrol (EN1)

Last edited:

Micheal Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Aurimas Pukelis
2. 13
3. GMT
4. 7
5. DarkGamerX#4326
6. Theo Saidden
7. 19828

Additional information
I would like to help out the server and help it grow , I like helping people and teaching them different things everyday, I like to assist people and teach people on how to grow in the city.
Team Management, Patient, Understanding, Caring, Helping.
I Get nervous when situation go out of control.
Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes

Nick Vilgeroarson

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL -> Evan
2. Your age -> 18
3. Time zone -> Server time / IST / GMT
4. Average online per day -> 5 - 6 hours
5. Your Discord -> Smoke 🚬#0188
6. Your Nickname -> Alex Shelby
7. Your ID -> 43339

Additional information
-> I want to become an admin as I have helped many people and have enjoyed doing so. I originated from en01 and have gained a lot of experience and knowledge of the server rules which I think will make me a good admin as I won't make biased punishments. I love the server and how it is run and I would love to be a part of it and also make an impact on how the server is run. <-
2. What are your strengths? -> I have good time management, great listener, and am also a quick learner. I love to help people who don't understand something and this also impacts the game effectively. <-
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? -> One of my greatest weaknesses would have to be that I too much on a specific topic as I don't think it is good enough. <-
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? -> Yes, I have enjoyed my time roleplaying in GRP. <-
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) -> Yes, I do not own one.

Lily Blixky

Best Leader
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. IRL name: Landan
2. Your age: 16
3.Time Zone: MNT (GMT+7)
4. Average online per day: 7-8 Hrs
5. Your discord: Voidz#7875
6. Your nickname: Lily Walter
7. Your ID: 27071

Additional information

I want to become an admin because, I have had my fair share of experience in the city, spending about a month in a hc role in SAHP, currently one of the deputy leaders of SAHP. Another reason is that I see some people making a lot of mistakes in the city that I feel I could help with if I became an Administrator.

My strengths are -
a) I am calm even under pressure and like to hear both sides of the story before giving my opinion or concluding it
b) Activity ( Im always available no matter the time)
c) I listen and follow directions very well
d) I am not biased about friends

My greatest weakness would be that I lack a little bit of creativeness

Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Do not have a business

Last edited:

Benjamin West

Most Hated
Player
1. Emircan
2. 21
3. GMT+3
4. 6-7 hours
5. emircani#9999
6. Benjamin West
7. 191
Additional information

I have been playing this game for a long time on a daily basis and have a lot of fun. I have experience with RP. I think it's time to become an admin because I like solving problems and I don't get angry quickly, and because I can speak Turkish and English as you know there is many Turkish players I will be able to solve a lot of problems, summer is approaching and I have nothing to do and I have a lot of time, I think I am suitable to be an admin.

I'm good at teaching people to do things I don't give up too quickly I have high accuracy and can do more than one job at the same time I like to help as much as possible I always have positive energy

I don't have many weaknesses, I just get angry when someone raises their voice at me or don't respect me

I am ready to leave RP life and become an admin

Yes i am ready

Stoney Sins

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Steven Hager
2. Your age - 30
3. Time zone - GMT-4
4. Average online per day - 5 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord - Stoney Steven#1584
6. Your Nickname - Stoney Kush
7. Your ID - 4598

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? - I want to become Admin to help the city grow and develop Roleplay i feel like i can help by being an admin to give fair punishment or help those who need it i've been in almost every organization ( GOV,SHAP,,FIB,LSPD,) and some gang experience ive been in the city along time roughly a year i would love to get the chance to further my knowledge and experience by being an admin

2. What are your strengths? - i learn and pick up on things very fast have a good work ethic can work for long hours i stay calm under pressure
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? - I'm to kind sometimes and get nervous around big crowds of people

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? - Yes for sure i've been in a leader position in almost every organization i've experienced a lot of what the city has to offer and would like to help the people of the city by becoming an admin

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? - Yes i have a ATM but i can sell it quickly

Pranith Sanz

Player
Player
1. Name IRL: pranith
2. Age: 19(in few days my age will be 20)
3. Time Zone: GMT +5:30 IST
4. Average online (per day): 6+ hours
5. Discord id: Pranith Sanz#3105
6. In-game name: Pranith sanz
7. In-game id: 2582

Additional information

1. Why do you want become an admin?

• I have been in the server for a long time and have learnt a quiet a lot of things. I have a good experience from server 1 and know all the rules and regulation.
  • I actually want to help the new players to learn the city rules.
  • I have seen a lot of people do not know what is good quality roleplay means just because of some troublesome guy. My one of the main goal is to punish those who do not follow the city rules.
  • I do respect the Grand RP team for there hard work and i also want to help and lighten the burden for them. It will be my pleasure to work with such a professional and encouraging people.
2. What are your strength?

• I have a good knowledge on java programming language and many other languages.
  • I am a fast learner which comes from hardworking habit.
  • I do have a good communication skills and fluent english.
3. What are my greatest weaknesses?

• My weakness is that, I will be in one thing unless and until it is completed with perfection. I have a bad habit of finding perfection in everything.
  • I feel discomfort when i leave a work incomplete.
Yes, I am fine to leave RP life to become an admin.

I don't own any business.

Player
Player
1. Name IRL: pranith
2. Age: 19(in few days my age will be 20)
3. Time Zone: GMT +5:30 IST
4. Average online (per day): 6+ hours
5. Discord id: Pranith Sanz#3105
6. In-game name: Pranith sanz
7. In-game id: 2582

Additional information

1. Why do you want become an admin?

• I have been in the server for a long time and have learnt a quiet a lot of things. I have a good experience from server 1 and know all the rules and regulation.
  • I actually want to help the new players to learn the city rules.
  • I have seen a lot of people do not know what is good quality roleplay means just because of some troublesome guy. My one of the main goal is to punish those who do not follow the city rules.
  • I do respect the Grand RP team for there hard work and i also want to help and lighten the burden for them. It will be my pleasure to work with such a professional and encouraging people.
2. What are your strength?

• I have a good knowledge on java programming language and many other languages.
  • I am a fast learner which comes from hardworking habit.
  • I do have a good communication skills and fluent english.
3. What are my greatest weaknesses?

• My weakness is that, I will be in one thing unless and until it is completed with perfection. I have a bad habit of finding perfection in everything.
  • I feel discomfort when i leave a work incomplete.
Yes, I am fine to leave RP life to become an admin.

I don't own any business.
1. Tillu Reddy
2. 18
3. GMT+5:30
4. 8-10 Hours
5. THOR#5468
6. 18040

- I want to be a admin so I can help out with the city. I have always wanted to help out . I have a 6 months of experience in grand rp and I feel like I could help out with a lot of things. I know the server rules. I want to also help people, and get rid of the people ruining the fun experience. I will make sure no one feels like they aren’t having fun, I will make sure no one is abusing the powers that they have, I will make sure anyone who asks for help will receive a response they need.

- My strengths are communicating well with anyone I will never be disrespectful , as I was done in LSPD , EMS . I can speak English very well. I also show dedication no matter what and will always dedicate my time to doing my job. I can multitask very well as that is a common thing for me anytime of the day .

- I would say I don’t have any great weaknesses

- Yes, im ready to leave RP life to become an admin

Yanal Shelby

Player
Player
1. Yanal
2. 19
3. GMT+3
4. Averaging 5-12 Hours.
5.Yanal Djani#9002
6. Yan Selawi
7. 6426

Additional information

Actually, I've tried many things in this server, I've tried the police life, I've tried the life of being a criminal and being a doctor, and I've lived a long life and I've tried almost everything in the game and I feel now it's time to try the life of being an administrator. And to give all people the right to play fair, or to punish who break the rules of the server.

I can focus on everything that is going on around me and also differentiate between right and wrong, and I feel that I have a soul that loves justice. and hard working and be a good with my work

I do not think that I have weaknesses in this field because I feel that for everything or problems there is a solution

Yes

If i have for sure yes

Gio Avaliani

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Giorgi
2. 17
3. GMT +4
4. 5-10 hours a day
5.GiØ#4657
6. Giorgi Redrum
7. 44459

- I want to be a admin so I can help out with the city. I have always wanted to help out with the #1 best city in the world. I have a lot of experience in grp and I feel like I could help out with a lot of things. I know all the server rules by heart. I want to also help people, and get rid of the people ruining the fun experience. I will make sure no one feels like they aren’t having fun, I will make sure no one is abusing the powers that they have, I will make sure anyone who asks for help will receive a response they need.

- My strengths are communicating well with anyone I will never be disrespectful even if someone is disrespecting me, I am always professional with my work, I am good with teaching people how to do things as I was a FTO for the SAHP for about 1 month, I am a very good typer, I can speak English very well. I also show dedication no matter what and will always dedicate my time to doing my job. I can multitask very well as that is a common thing for me anytime of the day. I have a very strong characteristic that will help out with any situation needed, I’m very outgoing and easy to get along with and I can make a bad situation turn into a good situation with a little bit of fun but making sure it stays professional.

- I would say I don’t have any great weaknesses as I believe I do everything the best I can.

- I will 1000% be ready to leave my part of RP to make sure everyone that comes to this city has the absolute best experience they can have.

I would like to say that if I get accepted that it will truly change my life, I have dedicated a lot of my IRL time into this city and seeing how far it has come it would make me happy to be apart of the fastest growing city of all time. I want to get on and make everyone happy I will get rid of all the bad people and help the good people to the best I can, I will make sure to look over everyone with care and make sure the ones who need help get it and then the ones who have done stuff to effect the city get punished.
- Giorgi Redrum
NG-LT.General
EX-LSPD HC (DHOD) S.W.A.T

Micheal Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Aurimas Pukelis
2. 13
3. GMT
4. 7-10
5. DarkGamerX#4326
6. Theo Saidden
7. 19828

Additional information
I would like to help people and assist them with all of my help and help them grow in the city and i am very nice and understanding so i would like to help others.
Team Work, Management, Understanding, Patient, Calm, Caring, Helping
I got nervous when the situation goes out of control.
Yes
yes

Luna Fellas

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Onurcan Yaygıngöl
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day:10-15 hours
5. Your Discord: Curliynn#4683
6. Your Nickname: Luca West
7. Your ID: 11405

Additional information
I have been playing on this server since the very beginning of it. Thereby I have a good understanding of game mechanics/script, roleplay and server rules. Helping other people out has always been a big pleasure to me. So getting the chance to actually help a lot of people is the perfect way to fulfil this enjoyment.Also i have experince on admin. At last.. I can speak Turkish And English fluently and i know all turkish Media players in this City i have communucation all of them.

• Communicator
  • Quick learner
  • Friendly
  • Server knowledge
Sometimes I'm a bit impatient because I want to get my tasks done quickly and well. Therefore, it can be that I am a bit stressed.
yes i am ready.
yes.

Last edited:

1Dark1Ilya1

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Yosef Essa
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +2 hours
4. Average online per day: 8-10
5. Your Discord: 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙠#9291
6. Your Nickname: Dark Ilya
7. Your ID: 2840

Additional information

Because, I have Good Experience and I would to share it, and I like to help the players in this server, and I see we don't have enough Admins to replay all the tickets and I would help to make grand RP Good Than any RP server

my patience im very patience guy , my good grand rp Rules knowledge, team worker ,Fast learner, Respecting all, I can Handle All the situations

If I Try To explain Something to someone and he is doesn't understand what i am saying, that's make me sad , but I try To explain to him again until he understands

I already had a good ride with RP in Grand RP, it's time to help people to get this experience

Yes, Sure I Don't have any Problem

edd anas

🛸     🌎 °  🌓 •  .°•   🚀 ✯    ★ *     °    🛰  
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Anas eddaoudi
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: CET (spain)
4. Average online per day: 8-9 hours +
5. Your Discord: EDD_<3#6620
6. Your Nickname: edd anas
7. Your ID: 35157
Additional information

because i see how admins in this city how they work and help evryone .and i like to help evryone i can in this city . but i learned a lot form other admins and i would like to be one . to help peaple with any questions they need .

im a quick learner . i speak 4 lenguages (french-spanish-arabic-english) - im patient - respect all the peaple i see- hard worker - can control hard situations - i like to work as team.

my gratest weakenes is try to cool down intens situations but other peaple dosent want to cooldown . that make me a bit sad as a admin want to help and other peaple doesnt try to cool it down at the end its a game :D .

im 100% ready . and i had a good experience in this rp life.

yes sure i mean i dont have a business but im ready to do evrything .

Elon Sharma

Toxic
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Gio Avaliani

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Giorgi
2. 16
3. GMT +4
4. 5-10 hours a day
5.GiØ#4657
6. Giorgi Redrum
7. 44459

- Giorgi Redrum
NG-LT.General

Last edited:

Houssam Walker

😌
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL Houssam El Mir
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone UTC +1
4. Average online per day 9 to 11 hours and sometimes more
5. Your Discord HoussamWalker#7270
6. Your Nickname HoussamWalker
7. Your ID 30142

Additional information
I want to become an admin because to help people learn the rp rules and improve the server to be better and better and i have experienced a lot of things like i was in gang for the first time then i worked in SHAP, FIB and now im in NG, i'm major high command and im still getting experience because when you are in legal organization you learn a lot of things for rp rules better than gangs. Finally, there are new people to city that they dont know anything for rp and i like to help them to improve server quality.
Strict, I like laws, Good social talking.
I'm inpatient sometimes and dont like people complaint.
Yes, i try everything on it and i try all the jobs and mostly all organiszation.
Yes because i dont have one.

Darco Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Ayan Mukherjee
2. 19
3. IST
4. 5 hours a day
5. Darco Pluxury#8418
6. Darco Baba
7. 4346
Additional information.
I want to become an admin because I have had so much fun and good RP due to good admins and good server management and I feel like I want to give back to the community the RP before i was removed from admin because of my mistakes which i have tried to rectify within the last 3 months. I want another chance as to become an admin
Good communication skills , can take wise decision
Sometimes lag out should not be a problem.
yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
yes

Gio Avaliani

Player
Player
1. Giorgi
2. 16
3. GMT +4
4. 5-10 hours a day
5.GiØ#4657
6. Giorgi Redrum
7. 44459

- Giorgi Redrum
EX-NG-LT.General

Top Bottom