Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Pranith Sanz

Player
Player
1. Name IRL: pranith
2. Age: 19(in few days my age will be 20)
3. Time Zone: GMT +5:30 IST
4. Average online (per day): 6+ hours
5. Discord id: Pranith Sanz#3105
6. In-game name: Pranith sanz
7. In-game id: 2582

Additional information

1. Why do you want become an admin?

• I have been in the server for a long time and have learnt a quiet a lot of things. I have a good experience from server 1 and know all the rules and regulation.
  • I actually want to help the new players to learn the city rules.
  • I have seen a lot of people do not know what is good quality roleplay means just because of some troublesome guy. My one of the main goal is to punish those who do not follow the city rules.
  • I do respect the Grand RP team for there hard work and i also want to help and lighten the burden for them. It will be my pleasure to work with such a professional and encouraging people.
2. What are your strength?

• I have a good knowledge on java programming language and many other languages.
  • I am a fast learner which comes from hardworking habit.
  • I do have a good communication skills and fluent english.
3. What are my greatest weaknesses?

• My weakness is that, I will be in one thing unless and until it is completed with perfection. I have a bad habit of finding perfection in everything.
  • I feel discomfort when i leave a work incomplete.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes, I am fine to leave RP life to become an admin.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I don't own any business.

Darco Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Ayan Mukherjee
2. 19
3. IST
4. 5 hours a day
5. Darco Pluxury#8418
6. Darco Baba
7. 4346
Additional information.
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to become an admin because I have had so much fun and good RP due to good admins and good server management and I feel like I want to give back to the community the RP before i was removed from admin because of my mistakes which i have tried to rectify within the last 3 months. I want another chance as to become an admin
2. What are your strengths?
Good communication skills , can take wise decision
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Sometimes lag out should not be a problem.
yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
yes

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Tillu Reddy
2. 18
3. GMT+5:30
4. 8-10 Hours
5. THOR#5468
6. 18040

- I want to be a admin so I can help out with the city. I have always wanted to help out . I have a 6 months of experience in grand rp and I feel like I could help out with a lot of things. I know the server rules. I want to also help people, and get rid of the people ruining the fun experience. I will make sure no one feels like they aren’t having fun, I will make sure no one is abusing the powers that they have, I will make sure anyone who asks for help will receive a response they need.

- My strengths are communicating well with anyone I will never be disrespectful , as I was done in LSPD , EMS . I can speak English very well. I also show dedication no matter what and will always dedicate my time to doing my job. I can multitask very well as that is a common thing for me anytime of the day .

- I would say I don’t have any great weaknesses

- Yes, im ready to leave RP life to become an admin

- I do not have any businesses so yes

Kang Brooks

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
2. Your age - 15
3. Time zone - central time
4. Average online per day - 3-9 hours
5. Your Discord - kang#4527
6. Your Nickname - Kang brooks
7. Your ID - 35308

Additional information

I've been in sever one for more than an year so yeah so you can count on me.

1. I wanted to become an admin for these reasons.
-I want to help maintain players interactions with others within the server IC situations and also OOC situations.
I also will do more than any other admin and listen to the problem be more help full than others.
-be reasonable with the punishments to players of the city who are breaking the server rules,
-I will help people who are new to the city with stuff like showing them where they can get a scooter stuff in that manner to get them started.
I've help administrators with people who use cheats, people who lied about situations that didn't happens all sorts of stuff.
-I've been in gangs, so I know how players try to cheat in game we had to call admins before I've had fib situations, so I know mostly about how things go down... but like I said I've been in gangs' stuff like that the Vago's too give more info I know how to roleplay pretty nice, also I'm a black intelligent young man I know every rule and specifically the turf and ghetto rules so I can help with that type of stuff.

- My time frame is stable and flexible, I'm on for most of the time, but will be on mostly when another admin are not on.
-Due to me having experience in other role play servers being an officer in another server I have experience on that type of stuff too.
-I put myself as different from the others considering I'm a very fair individual, I know how to discipline but I also keep it real.
-I believe keeping it real, telling how you feel is the best way to handle situations as everything is more clear.

3. My weakness is that I keep it real I solve problems good to the point they may not be able to take the real deal feedback you feel me.

4 Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin

5. Yes, I am ready to sell any business that I own.

Admin

Sanchez Hart

Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Erdem
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 8-14
5. Your Discord: cluxzz#9999
6. Your Nickname: Sanchez Bolo
7. Your ID: 12083

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?:
I have been playing in the city for a long time by now, now the server is being more and more popular there are more new players joining the server and most of them don’t know what to do and that’s why I wanna be there to help them and teach them the game and the server rules so they can fit in the rp world better. And by now I am playing on the server for months I have the experience to help people. I see that in game sometimes when I call an admin he/she can respond a little late because of the time difference of the players and I want that to go away and I will give all my effort to fix and help these kind of things. As I see in the forum website there are many threads that aren’t resulted at the correct time. I want to help fix these things. I speak english / turkish. I want to help with the turkish reports too.

I can speak different languages ( turkish and english) there so many players that are turkish and dont know what to do. I am organised on what I do , I am patient , love to help people , quick learner , good listener, these are my strengths.

If someone is not caring about my opinions I can get mad, I think everyone should respect eachother.

Yes for sure, I am ready

I am ready.

Justin Froster

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Vatsal Mishra
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30 {IST}
4. Average online per day: 12-13 Hours
5. Your Discord: Sñîpèr#7854
6. Your Nickname: Kelvin Smith
7. Your ID: 1002
Additional information

Ans. From When i joined the server admins are always my point of attraction, I want to experience & take the feel how admins help 1000s of people daily. I love their way of working so I want to put my knowledge of rules and strengths in making this server on Top, I really want to help everyone in their journey of this server, I want to punish every single of the rulebreakers which doesn't let the other players to do roleplay.
Ans. - Time Punctual
- Native Speaker
- Honest
- Little Bit Programming Skills
- Graphic Designing
- I Know Almost Every Single Rule
Ans. - Can't remember the Rules by number
- Can't Be Available After 20:00
Ans. - Yes
Ans. - Yes

John Marshall

Chief of LSPD
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Daksh Sharma
2. Your age- 17
3. Time zone- GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day- 6 hours per/day (more on weekends)
5. Your Discord- Someonealone#4495
6. Your Nickname- John Marshal
7. Your ID- 15214

Additional information

I want to become an admin because I have been playing on this beautiful server from months and have gained a lot of exp. I m good in RP-ing and really want to help new players to make them familiar to the RP by answering all the tickets . At some point we all face rule breakers who ruin the RP experience and all the fun, I have seen so many situations like this and all the fun gets ruined after all. I want to punish all those people who break the rules intentionally for their own fun. At last I love this city and always want to take the RP to next level and to enhance the experience as well as quality of it.

• I m familiar with all the server rules and have a great knowledge of it.
  • I never left my work incomplete and always ready to learn new things everyday.
  • Can speak Hindi and English fluently.
  • Stay clam in intense situations.
  • Helping nature.
  • I can think of both the sides (perspectives) to understand the situation easily and fairly.

I m so familiar with all the state, general, event, leader, gz rules but I m less confident about ghetto rules, I have a very general knowledge which is sufficient to be an admin and I would like to improve it along being an assistant.

Yes for sure.

I do not own a business.

bullitspongez

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Martin
2. Your age: 38
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 2-4hrs
5. Your Discord: bullitspongez#1035
6. Your Nickname: MikeMcMurray aka bullitspongez
7. Your ID: 38180

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? There are far too many people treating GrandRP as GTA onlineand not playing the roles they themselves have created.
2. What are your strengths? Objective and fair. I am willing to listen to every aspect and make an informed decision
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I am a person that can multitask well but would rather accomplish a task thats placed in front of me and then move on to the next task.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin). I do not have a business and my family doesn't meet up anymore. the only thing I would be leaving behind is the truck

Liza Hayashi

EX General
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL
-> Smit Shinde
2.Your age
->18
3.Time zone
-> IST GMT (5:30)
4.Average online per day
->7 - 8 hours
5. Your Discord
-> Elon Bricks#4218
7. Your ID
-> 31600

Additional information

-> I want to experience a as be a admin. This will be my first time if i will join as admin of game. I will like to be admin of game. I want to become admin because in many events people takes advantage of emotes and they go inside of the wall this give advantage to player to win. I will join as admin and i will fix these bug first. I will also fix all the bugs in the games. I will like to help player who have problem in the games because, i want to be a admin.
-> My Strenghts are that i am kind hearted person so i will listen to a person carefully. i also learn quickly anything.I am student of computer science also which give big advantages to a admin.
->Myt great weakness i belive in a person very quickly if he also wrong but i am improving it very fastly. I also get angry a little bit, but i will also control my anger.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to...
-> Yes, I will leave RP life for Become an admin but its ok i can also help many new players i am intrested to help people if i leave RP life.
-> I was thinking for a business but i will not buy any business if i will become a Admin.

I was also a private first class in a army but i leaved for becoming an admin

Last edited:

Gio Avaliani

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Giorgi
2. 17
3. GMT +4
4. 5-10 hours a day
5.GiØ#4657
6. Giorgi Redrum
7. 44459

- I want to be a admin so I can help out with the city. I have always wanted to help out with the #1 best city in the world. I have a lot of experience in grp and I feel like I could help out with a lot of things. I know all the server rules by heart. I want to also help people, and get rid of the people ruining the fun experience. I will make sure no one feels like they aren’t having fun, I will make sure no one is abusing the powers that they have, I will make sure anyone who asks for help will receive a response they need.

- My strengths are communicating well with anyone I will never be disrespectful even if someone is disrespecting me, I am always professional with my work, I am good with teaching people how to do things as I was a FTO for the SAHP for about 1 month, I am a very good typer, I can speak English very well. I also show dedication no matter what and will always dedicate my time to doing my job. I can multitask very well as that is a common thing for me anytime of the day. I have a very strong characteristic that will help out with any situation needed, I’m very outgoing and easy to get along with and I can make a bad situation turn into a good situation with a little bit of fun but making sure it stays professional.

- I would say I don’t have any great weaknesses as I believe I do everything the best I can.

- I will 1000% be ready to leave my part of RP to make sure everyone that comes to this city has the absolute best experience they can have.

I would like to say that if I get accepted that it will truly change my life, I have dedicated a lot of my IRL time into this city and seeing how far it has come it would make me happy to be apart of the fastest growing city of all time. I want to get on and make everyone happy I will get rid of all the bad people and help the good people to the best I can, I will make sure to look over everyone with care and make sure the ones who need help get it and then the ones who have done stuff to effect the city get punished.
- Giorgi Redrum
LT.General
=EX-LSPD HC (DHOD) S.W.A.T
EX-LSPD HC (LT) of Patrol (EN1)

Last edited:

Micheal Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Aurimas Pukelis
2. 13
3. GMT
4. 7
5. DarkGamerX#4326
6. Theo Saidden
7. 19828

Additional information
I would like to help out the server and help it grow , I like helping people and teaching them different things everyday, I like to assist people and teach people on how to grow in the city.
Team Management, Patient, Understanding, Caring, Helping.
I Get nervous when situation go out of control.
Yes
Yes

Nick Vilgeroarson

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL -> Evan
2. Your age -> 18
3. Time zone -> Server time / IST / GMT
4. Average online per day -> 5 - 6 hours
5. Your Discord -> Smoke 🚬#0188
6. Your Nickname -> Alex Shelby
7. Your ID -> 43339

Additional information
-> I want to become an admin as I have helped many people and have enjoyed doing so. I originated from en01 and have gained a lot of experience and knowledge of the server rules which I think will make me a good admin as I won't make biased punishments. I love the server and how it is run and I would love to be a part of it and also make an impact on how the server is run. <-
2. What are your strengths? -> I have good time management, great listener, and am also a quick learner. I love to help people who don't understand something and this also impacts the game effectively. <-
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? -> One of my greatest weaknesses would have to be that I too much on a specific topic as I don't think it is good enough. <-
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? -> Yes, I have enjoyed my time roleplaying in GRP. <-
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) -> Yes, I do not own one.

Lily Blixky

Best Leader
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. IRL name: Landan
2. Your age: 16
3.Time Zone: MNT (GMT+7)
4. Average online per day: 7-8 Hrs
5. Your discord: Voidz#7875
6. Your nickname: Lily Walter
7. Your ID: 27071

Additional information

I want to become an admin because, I have had my fair share of experience in the city, spending about a month in a hc role in SAHP, currently one of the deputy leaders of SAHP. Another reason is that I see some people making a lot of mistakes in the city that I feel I could help with if I became an Administrator.

My strengths are -
a) I am calm even under pressure and like to hear both sides of the story before giving my opinion or concluding it
b) Activity ( Im always available no matter the time)
c) I listen and follow directions very well
d) I am not biased about friends

My greatest weakness would be that I lack a little bit of creativeness

Yes

Do not have a business

Last edited:

Benjamin West

Most Hated
Player
1. Emircan
2. 21
3. GMT+3
4. 6-7 hours
5. emircani#9999
6. Benjamin West
7. 191
Additional information

I have been playing this game for a long time on a daily basis and have a lot of fun. I have experience with RP. I think it's time to become an admin because I like solving problems and I don't get angry quickly, and because I can speak Turkish and English as you know there is many Turkish players I will be able to solve a lot of problems, summer is approaching and I have nothing to do and I have a lot of time, I think I am suitable to be an admin.

I'm good at teaching people to do things I don't give up too quickly I have high accuracy and can do more than one job at the same time I like to help as much as possible I always have positive energy

I don't have many weaknesses, I just get angry when someone raises their voice at me or don't respect me

I am ready to leave RP life and become an admin

Yes i am ready

Stoney Sins

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Steven Hager
2. Your age - 30
3. Time zone - GMT-4
4. Average online per day - 5 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord - Stoney Steven#1584
6. Your Nickname - Stoney Kush
7. Your ID - 4598

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? - I want to become Admin to help the city grow and develop Roleplay i feel like i can help by being an admin to give fair punishment or help those who need it i've been in almost every organization ( GOV,SHAP,,FIB,LSPD,) and some gang experience ive been in the city along time roughly a year i would love to get the chance to further my knowledge and experience by being an admin

2. What are your strengths? - i learn and pick up on things very fast have a good work ethic can work for long hours i stay calm under pressure
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? - I'm to kind sometimes and get nervous around big crowds of people

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? - Yes for sure i've been in a leader position in almost every organization i've experienced a lot of what the city has to offer and would like to help the people of the city by becoming an admin

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? - Yes i have a ATM but i can sell it quickly

Pranith Sanz

Player
Player

Additional information

• I have been in the server for a long time and have learnt a quiet a lot of things. I have a good experience from server 1 and know all the rules and regulation.
  • I have seen a lot of people do not know what is good quality roleplay means just because of some troublesome guy. My one of the main goal is to punish those who do not follow the city rules.
  • I do respect the Grand RP team for there hard work and i also want to help and lighten the burden for them. It will be my pleasure to work with such a professional and encouraging people.

• I have a good knowledge on java programming language and many other languages.

• My weakness is that, I will be in one thing unless and until it is completed with perfection. I have a bad habit of finding perfection in everything.

Player
Player

Additional information

1. Tillu Reddy
2. 18
3. GMT+5:30
4. 8-10 Hours
5. THOR#5468
6. 18040

- I want to be a admin so I can help out with the city. I have always wanted to help out . I have a 6 months of experience in grand rp and I feel like I could help out with a lot of things. I know the server rules. I want to also help people, and get rid of the people ruining the fun experience. I will make sure no one feels like they aren’t having fun, I will make sure no one is abusing the powers that they have, I will make sure anyone who asks for help will receive a response they need.

- My strengths are communicating well with anyone I will never be disrespectful , as I was done in LSPD , EMS . I can speak English very well. I also show dedication no matter what and will always dedicate my time to doing my job. I can multitask very well as that is a common thing for me anytime of the day .

- I would say I don’t have any great weaknesses

- Yes, im ready to leave RP life to become an admin

Yanal Shelby

Player
Player
1. Yanal
2. 19
3. GMT+3
4. Averaging 5-12 Hours.
5.Yanal Djani#9002
6. Yan Selawi
7. 6426

Additional information

Actually, I've tried many things in this server, I've tried the police life, I've tried the life of being a criminal and being a doctor, and I've lived a long life and I've tried almost everything in the game and I feel now it's time to try the life of being an administrator. And to give all people the right to play fair, or to punish who break the rules of the server.

I can focus on everything that is going on around me and also differentiate between right and wrong, and I feel that I have a soul that loves justice. and hard working and be a good with my work

I do not think that I have weaknesses in this field because I feel that for everything or problems there is a solution

Yes

If i have for sure yes

Gio Avaliani

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Giorgi
2. 17
3. GMT +4
4. 5-10 hours a day
5.GiØ#4657
6. Giorgi Redrum
7. 44459

- I want to be a admin so I can help out with the city. I have always wanted to help out with the #1 best city in the world. I have a lot of experience in grp and I feel like I could help out with a lot of things. I know all the server rules by heart. I want to also help people, and get rid of the people ruining the fun experience. I will make sure no one feels like they aren’t having fun, I will make sure no one is abusing the powers that they have, I will make sure anyone who asks for help will receive a response they need.

- My strengths are communicating well with anyone I will never be disrespectful even if someone is disrespecting me, I am always professional with my work, I am good with teaching people how to do things as I was a FTO for the SAHP for about 1 month, I am a very good typer, I can speak English very well. I also show dedication no matter what and will always dedicate my time to doing my job. I can multitask very well as that is a common thing for me anytime of the day. I have a very strong characteristic that will help out with any situation needed, I’m very outgoing and easy to get along with and I can make a bad situation turn into a good situation with a little bit of fun but making sure it stays professional.

- I would say I don’t have any great weaknesses as I believe I do everything the best I can.

- I will 1000% be ready to leave my part of RP to make sure everyone that comes to this city has the absolute best experience they can have.

I would like to say that if I get accepted that it will truly change my life, I have dedicated a lot of my IRL time into this city and seeing how far it has come it would make me happy to be apart of the fastest growing city of all time. I want to get on and make everyone happy I will get rid of all the bad people and help the good people to the best I can, I will make sure to look over everyone with care and make sure the ones who need help get it and then the ones who have done stuff to effect the city get punished.
- Giorgi Redrum
NG-LT.General
EX-LSPD HC (DHOD) S.W.A.T
EX-LSPD HC (LT) of Patrol (EN1)

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Matt
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT (SVT) +0
4. Average online per day: 8 hours +
5. Your Discord: Ly1INx#7278
6. Your Nickname: Pink opium
7. Your ID: 1020

Life Angel GIF by AdminAngelLife

Additional information

I really would like to become an admin assistant I feel the admins are under a lot of stress having to answer all the tickets and end up getting a lot of questions when they mainly need to focus on the (“fail rp, fear rp, guy not putting hands up”) I will aim to answer and help many tickets a day and will dedicate myself to this role I want to help others out in the city that may be new/curious/need help with some questions. It is very hard for admins to be able to respond to this and also teleport to scenarios in time when they are constantly stuck in the cycle of tickets. As an admin assistant I will target helping all the questions and share my general knowledge of the city with others to improve RP and satisfaction from the people. Admins are always criticised because they don't get to places faster and I believe with more people as assistants they can respond to active scenarios faster. Im very mature and can can deal with heated situations and remain cool under stress etc.

I speak fluent english and know all the server rules so I can help others. I like helping others. I can remain calm in all kinds of stressful situations and have been an admin on another server project. I want to be an admin on the only game I play therefore I can have full dedication to my role. And I want to bring my skills to my favourite project and help others have some quality memories and RP.

This is hard, however everyone has one! I don't tolerate time wasters, abuse from people and people that ruin RP. This I feel I could use to my advantage and clamp down on the importance of peoples view on the project and its controllability and how smooth its run.

100% Im fully dedicated to this and will show what I have got to the players and admins I could work with. I want to make a change and work as a team and make new friends within the community around me

Yes, I don't have one

Thank you for reading!

Chris Tucker Smoking GIF

Top Bottom