Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Benjamin West

Most Hated
Player
1. Emircan
2. 21
3. GMT+3
4. 6-7 hours
5. emircani#9999
6. Benjamin West
7. 191
Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I have been playing this game for a long time on a daily basis and have a lot of fun. I have experience with RP. I think it's time to become an admin because I like solving problems and I don't get angry quickly, and because I can speak Turkish and English as you know there is many Turkish players I will be able to solve a lot of problems, summer is approaching and I have nothing to do and I have a lot of time, I think I am suitable to be an admin.

2. What are your strengths?
I'm good at teaching people to do things I don't give up too quickly I have high accuracy and can do more than one job at the same time I like to help as much as possible I always have positive energy

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
I don't have many weaknesses, I just get angry when someone raises their voice at me or don't respect me

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
I am ready to leave RP life and become an admin

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes i am ready

Luce Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Ameer hamza
2. Your age-19
3. Time zone- (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day - 8-10 hour
5. Your Discord- Ameer hamza#1770
6. Your Nickname- Ameer rana
7. Your ID- 44577

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? -i wanna become the Admin because when i joined the serveri faced so maney problems that pissed me , i dont want any of the new players or old players to suffer a bit i have been in so many grand rp,s server.
Admin is the back bone of the server and i wanna be the part of it , i wanna make our server more better , i like helping peoples i , i am not admin still i help many peoples .
i wanna help every new members of our server as i can , i wanna make them love this server. I was in EN1 and i got banned just because of fair rp infact i should have got warning and demorgen ,
I wanna change these things.
2. What are your strengths? my way of explaning things and i dissolve with peoples easily and interact easily , i play in server more then 9 hours daily.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? my biggest weakness is that i sometimes Standing up your self
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yess , and ill not miss rp .
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) obvously yes

Last edited:

Kakashi Pluxury

I fear only god, not his creations.
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Vansh Saxena
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 5-8hrs
5. Your Discord: GALAXY YT#5058
6. Your Nickname: Kakashi Pluxury
7. Your ID: 15849

Additional information
->I want to become an admin because I have had so much fun and good RP due to good admins and good server management

and I feel like I want to give back to the community the RP that
I had, And it's my time to stop RPing and start becoming the awsome admin

I can be to help other peers enjoy the great RP I have experienced.
->Respects all

->Always follow anything which is told by elder admin
->response fastly

->try to solve problem without fight.
->
Quick learner and good listener.
->Stuttering, sometimes when I'm stressed I stutter.
->Lack of Patience

->Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

->i dont have any.

Thanks for Reading MY Application

Last edited:

1Dark1Ilya1

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Yosef Essa
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +2 Cairo, Egypt
4. Average online per day: 8-10
5. Your Discord: 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙠#9291
6. Your Nickname: Dark Ilya
7. Your ID: 2840

Additional information

Because, I have Good Experience and I would to share it, and I like to help the players in this server, and I see we don't have enough Admins to replay all the tickets and I would help to make grand RP Good Than any RP server, I would like to Explain the Rules to Arab People Because some people Is not understanding English

I speak 2 languages Arabic and English and my patience im very patience guy, my good grand RP Rules knowledge, team worker, Fast learner, Respecting all, I can Handle All the situations

If I Try To explain Something to someone and he is doesn't understand what i am saying, that's make me sad , but I try To explain to him again until he understands

I already had a good ride with RP in Grand RP, it's time to help people to get this experience

Yes, Sure I Don't have any Problem

Last edited:

Tiger Error

Helping Everyone
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1- your name IRL : Mahmoud Gamal
2- your age : 25
3-Time zone : (UTC+02:00) Cairo - Egypt
4-Average online per day
(Sunday-Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday) play 4-5 hours
(Thursday-Friday-Saturday) play 8-9 hours
5- your discord : TIGER#5154
6- your nickname : Tiger Lord
7- your ID in EN2 : 1497

For two reasons, the first is that I love this server very much, and the second is because I am an Arab person and I play a lot in this server and I have many friends and for a while I noticed that there are many Arab players and there are many of them who are not familiar with the laws of the city and I want to help them and explain to them because I do not want anything bad to happen Understanding between them and other players

I speak Arabic and English, and because I am old, there are a lot of Arab and foreign players who know me and I can intervene to solve any dispute that occurs between the players, especially the Arabs.

some days i dont have to much time free bucz of my work and also because im from arabic city my English is medium

Of course I can, especially because I do not have a business, so if I am accepted, it will be all the time to help people and solve their problems to get out the best possible image for the server

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin
Yes

Last edited:

Kay Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Kayd
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: (UTC+12)
4. Server Time: 20:00 - 1:00 Or 4:00 - 7:00 (Can Change Some Days)
5. Average online per day: 6-10 hours (Can Very On Diff Days)
6. Your Discord: 🅺🆈 🅻🆄🆇🆄🆁🆈#9535
7. Your Nickname: Kay inFamous
8. Your ID: 13313
9. I want to be curator of Support/Unofficial Org

Additional information

There are many reasons I would like to become Admin or Admin Assistant to help assist this great server or even to take stress off other admins back.

I like to think my greatest strengths are I'm very good at taking lead if its in orgs or even just IRL other then that I'm very loyal and will show loyalty to other admins/players. Also I've had many of experiences with Administration/Moderation/Staff

I feel my greatest weakness is being impatient sometimes I get very impatient cause I hate waiting I'd rather do something then sit around.

Yes, I've had a fair share of RP and definitely will be ready.

Yea I would

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No not at all

One more thing id like to mention is I have had a lot of experience being Moderators/Admins/ Tech Support.

Many Admins inspire me so I would like to do the same for others!

Thank You For Reading My Application!

Last edited:

Droppa Flawless

6x 100% EN1
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Yusuf
2. 16
3. UK (GMT)
4. 6+ hours maximum 10 hours
5. Droppa#5602
6. Droppa Yip
7. 962

I would like to become an admin due to my high levels of activity on the server as I enjoy playing it a lot. It has been a great journey for me to explore the city and meet new people. By becoming admin I can enhance this to the fullest as I will be helping others out, Organizing and managing events, making new friends... Making me an admin will mean a huge difference to the team which already exists as I can make a big impact on not only other admins but everyone in the city so that they can enjoy their time in the city rulebreakers free. After I pass the assistant level, I would like to move in to a crime admin, this is due to me being in multiple gangs, deputy of multiple gangs previously and also high command. This has allowed me to see all the rules of crime and the ins and outs needed to be a crime admin. By making me an admin I will ensure to perform at my best abilities and prove that I am the best at what I do. I also possess experience in this field as I was previously an admin assistant on this server but had to leave due to irl issues.

My Strengths are Hardworking, resilient, kind, friendly, fluent English, teamwork, confidence (and many more). Some ig strengths are that I am fully aware of all the crime rules, this will allow me to be able to monitor turf attacks in the discord, help gangs and other organisations out etc.

My greatest weakness is not knowing when to ask for help.

Yes I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin

Yes I am ready to sell my business

Ty for your time, and thank you for viewing my application.

Asrin Kovacs

Coding my life away!
Senior Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL
- Asrin
2. Your age
3. Time zone
- GMT +3
- 8 - 10 Hours
5. Your Discord
- TOASTy#4242
6. Your Nickname
- Asrin Hurmaci
7. Your ID

Additional information
- I always had the decision-making position in many servers and other game's servers as well and i do enjoy finding a resolution for any commotion between the parties. Lastly, It's a good way to take a break from RP.
- I am open-minded and really good listener. I have good english speaking and writing level.
- I am one of the hard-working type and that is a weakness i believe.
- Like I said, I want to take a long break from RP and learn more on the job to be more helpful to the administration.
- I don't have any business to my name so that is not a problem.

Last edited:

Pulkit Bhardwaj

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information

1. Your name IRL- Pulkit Bhardwaj
2. Your age- 21 ( IRL)
3. Time zone- GMT+5:30 Indian Time
4. Average online per day- 8-10hrs
5. Your Discord- Pulkit Valentino | 131164#4250
6. Your Nickname- Pulkit Valentino
7. Your ID- 131164

Additional information

-> I want to become an admin to maintain peace and decrease crime in city in the city and encourage other people to come in the city.
I want to punish people whoever break the rules so that other people do not break rules.
and it is also really cool to be an admin.
-> I have a high patience level and I am good at explaining things.
-> I am very straight forward and I do not like to twist things.
-> Yes I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.
-> Actually, I don't have any.

Nick Vilgeroarson

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL -> Evan
2. Your age -> 18
3. Time zone -> Server time / IST / GMT
4. Average online per day -> 5 - 6 hours
5. Your Discord -> Smoke 🚬#0188
6. Your Nickname -> Alex Shelby
7. Your ID -> 43339

Additional information
-> I want to become an admin as I have helped many people and have enjoyed doing so. I originated from en01 and have gained a lot of experience and knowledge of the server rules which I think will make me a good admin as I won't make biased punishments. I love the server and how it is run and I would love to be a part of it and also make an impact on how the server is run. <-
2. What are your strengths? -> I have good time management, great listener, and am also a quick learner. I love to help people who don't understand something and this also impacts the game effectively. <-
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? -> One of my greatest weaknesses would have to be that I too much on a specific topic as I don't think it is good enough. <-
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? -> Yes, I have enjoyed my time roleplaying in GRP. <-
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) -> Yes, I do not own one.

MoonRKelly

Player
Player
Basic Information
  1. Your name IRL: Moon.
  2. Your age: 26.
  3. Time zone: UTC+3; 2 Hours ahead of the game's time.
  4. Average online p/d: ~3/5 Hours a day.
  5. Your Discord: ImMoon#8592.
  6. Your Nickname: Moon Kelly.
  7. Your ID: 45021.

Additional information
- First things first; I really love the server, it makes me feel like home, thank you for that.
For me, there's nothin that feels better than making things right and helping people in-need; [keeps things on track].
things that will improve the quality, the reality and the formality of the server which is the-
definition of a good Role-Play server. Since I love playing 'GrandRP' I do want to make it even better
for the new players by teaching, helping, answering questions and of course solving problems.

- I'm loyal and a good learner - that push me to be highly motivated to get the best results out of myself.
I've got my qualities and I'm aware of my "deficiencies"; If you ask me? I usually play at night but it's very dynamic
for me do it's sort of beneficial to this kind of duty.
I am determined, assertive, initiative, and willing to help the server and its players - both.

- I'm sort of tactless but it does make me an honest and true man about what I feel and what I think;
although it is coming handy in a lot of situations, especially when I want to clarify something.
Most of the time I done things efficiently, and there are some people who often appreciate my way of doing things.
- I'm a curios guy that sometimes asks a lot of questions just to make sure I didn't forget anything, it could be
annoying to my mates [I assume].

- It is for the grater good; yes.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin).
- I do not own a business, that makes my decision easier than ever.

Last edited:

Kay Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Kayd
2. Your age: 16 (17 Very Soon)
3. Time zone: (UTC+12)
4. Server Time: 20:00 - 1:00 Or 4:00 - 7:00 (Can Change Some Days)
5. Average online per day: 6-10 hours (Can Very On Diff Days)
6. Your Discord: 🅺🅰🆈#9535
7. Your Nickname: Kay Finger
8. Your ID: 13313
9. I would like to be curator of Support/Crime/Unofficial Org/Forums or any job that is needed to be filled! (I don't mind doing anything)

Additional information

I want to become an administrator due to problems in the city. I am very respectful, I listen to others like Kerem Vuitton and understand and know most server rules (IC/OOC). I can act effectively in any situation When things/problems come my way I always solve them NO MATTER WHAT. I am a very responsible and kind hearted person so I will be good. Over my time in the city I have been co leaders so I can handle stuff very well. I am very active on this server so why not give it ago. 🙂

I am well matured for my age.
Due to my different timezone to other admins I will be online when there are less admins on. (GMT+12)
I HATE when people disrespect me or others so I will make sure everyone has respect including me.
I am a active learner so I am always ready.
I have very fluent English. (From New Zealand)

I feel one of my greatest weaknesses is being impatient sometimes I get very impatient cause I hate waiting I'd rather do something then sit around. My other weakness is Stuttering, sometimes when I'm stressed I stutter which most of the time I can control.

Yes, I've had a fair share of RP and definitely will be ready at all cost.

Yea I would (Sold Already)

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No not at all.

One more thing I'd like to mention is I have had a lot of experience being a Moderator/Admin/Tech Support.

Many Admins inspire me so I would like to do the same for others!

Thank You For Reading My Application!

Last edited:

Gio Avaliani

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Giorgi
2. 16
3. GMT +4
4. 5-10 hours a day
5.GiØ#4657
6. Giorgi Redrum
7. 44459

- I want to be a admin so I can help out with the city. I have always wanted to help out with the #1 best city in the world. I have a lot of experience in grp and I feel like I could help out with a lot of things. I know all the server rules by heart. I want to also help people, and get rid of the people ruining the fun experience. I will make sure no one feels like they aren’t having fun, I will make sure no one is abusing the powers that they have, I will make sure anyone who asks for help will receive a response they need.

- My strengths are communicating well with anyone I will never be disrespectful even if someone is disrespecting me, I am always professional with my work, I am good with teaching people how to do things as I was a FTO for the SAHP for about 1 month, I am a very good typer, I can speak English very well. I also show dedication no matter what and will always dedicate my time to doing my job. I can multitask very well as that is a common thing for me anytime of the day. I have a very strong characteristic that will help out with any situation needed, I’m very outgoing and easy to get along with and I can make a bad situation turn into a good situation with a little bit of fun but making sure it stays professional.

- I would say I don’t have any great weaknesses as I believe I do everything the best I can.

- I will 1000% be ready to leave my part of RP to make sure everyone that comes to this city has the absolute best experience they can have.

- I do not have any businesses so yes

I would like to say that if I get accepted that it will truly change my life, I have dedicated a lot of my IRL time into this city and seeing how far it has come it would make me happy to be apart of the fastest growing city of all time. I want to get on and make everyone happy I will get rid of all the bad people and help the good people to the best I can, I will make sure to look over everyone with care and make sure the ones who need help get it and then the ones who have done stuff to effect the city get punished.
- Giorgi Redrum
NG-LT.General
EX-LSPD HC (DHOD) S.W.A.T
EX-LSPD HC (LT) of Patrol (EN1)

Virat Royal

Royal Elite On Top
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Name IRL: Venu
2. Age: 23
3. Time Zone: GMT +5:30 IST
4. Average online (per day): 6+ hours
5. Discord id: ___venu_vk18_#3052
6. In-game name: Virat Vekki
7. In-game id:29822

Additional information

1. Why do you want become an admin?

• I have been in the server for a long time and have learnt a quiet a lot of things. I know all the rules and regulations.
  • I actually want to help the new players to learn the city rules.
  • I have seen a lot of people do not know what is good quality roleplay means just because of some troublesome guy. My one of the main goal is to punish those who do not follow the city rules.
  • I do respect the Grand RP team for there hard work and I also want to help and lighten the burden for them. It will be my pleasure to work with such a professional and encouraging people.
2. What are your strength?
  • I am a fast learner which comes from hardworking habit.
  • I do have a good communication skills and fluent English.
3. What are my greatest weaknesses?

• My weakness is that, I will be in one thing unless and until it is completed with perfection. I have a bad habit of finding perfection in everything.
  • I feel discomfort when I leave a work incomplete.
Yes, I am fine to leave RP life to become an admin.

I don't own any business.

Darren Pereira

Player
Player
Information
Name Irl: Alston Darren Pereira
Time Zone: (UTC +5:30)
Average Online Per Day: 5-8 Hours
Discord ID: Darren Pereira#2286
Nickname: Darren Pereira
ID: 23503

Additional Information
1.Why Do You Want To Become A Admin?
I see people doing stuffs which should not be done in the rp world i don't want to be the one reporting but be the one to take action and help.I see the number of players growing drastically, and I see the overwhelming amount of mistakes are be done by players where I would like to tell them what mistake there are doing and I acknowledge the amount of time and effort needed to keep the community strong and deliver a great and fair service as quickly and as reliable as possible

2. What Are Your Strengths?

As i have been is almost all the offical orgs i know their basic working and have the basic knowledge of the city

3. What Are Your Weaknesses ?

I get angry very fast if instuling a particlur person or anything related to it.

Overthinking.

4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life To Become A Admin ?

Yes I Am Ready To Leave RP Life To Become A Admin .

5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business?

Yes.

Ex- NG Major, Ex LSPD Academy instructor, Ex FIB EA, Ex SAHP tropper,Elite Agent of the USSS, Ex EMS FTO
295638779_1481024992358595_10545489571854463_n.jpg

Last edited:

Nick Vilgeroarson

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL -> Evan
2. Your age -> 18
3. Time zone -> Server time / IST / GMT
4. Average online per day -> 5 - 6 hours
5. Your Discord -> Smoke 🚬#0188
6. Your Nickname -> Alex Shelby
7. Your ID -> 43339

Additional information
-> I want to become an admin as I have helped many people and have enjoyed doing so. I originated from en01 and have gained a lot of experience and knowledge of the server rules which I think will make me a good admin as I won't make biased punishments. I love the En02 server and how it is run and I would love to be a part of it and also make an impact on how the server is run. <-
2. What are your strengths? -> I have good time management, great listener, and am also a quick learner. I love to help people who don't understand something and this also impacts the game effectively. <-
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? -> One of my greatest weaknesses would have to be that I too much on a specific topic as I don't think it is good enough. <-
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? -> Yes, I have enjoyed my time roleplaying in GRP. <-

Khalid Balkour

Player
Player
Information
1. Aurimas Pukelis
2. 13
3. GMT
4. 10-12
5. DarkGamerX#4326
6. Theo Sadden
7. 21246

Additional information
I would like to help the server grow by becoming a Admin, Also i want to help new players grow their life in the server and assist them as much as possible, and I love to help people, by answering questions and giving them knowledge so they do not get in trouble and help them in the future.
Team Management, Focus, Listening, Helping, Understanding, Caring.
I get nervous in intents situations.
Yes
Yes

Darren Pereira

Player
Player
Information
Name Irl: Alston Darren Pereira
Time Zone: (UTC +5:30)
Average Online Per Day: 5-8 Hours
Discord ID: Darren Pereira#2286
Nickname: Darren Pereira
ID: 23503

Additional Information
1.Why Do You Want To Become A Admin?
I see people doing stuffs which should not be done in the rp world i don't want to be the one reporting but be the one to take action and help.I see the number of players growing drastically, and I see the overwhelming amount of mistakes are be done by players where I would like to tell them what mistake there are doing and I acknowledge the amount of time and effort needed to keep the community strong and deliver a great and fair service as quickly and as reliable as possible

2. What Are Your Strengths?

As i have been is almost all the offical orgs i know their basic working and have the basic knowledge of the city

3. What Are Your Weaknesses ?

I get angry very fast if instuling a particlur person or anything related to it.

Overthinking.

4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life To Become A Admin ?

Yes I Am Ready To Leave RP Life To Become A Admin .

5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business?

Yes.

Ex- NG Major, Ex LSPD Academy instructor, Ex FIB EA,SAHP Master Sergeant ,Elite Agent of the USSS, Ex EMS FTO
295638779_1481024992358595_10545489571854463_n.jpg

chromefolf

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin
1. Your name IRL
Seth Woskowicz
2. Your age
3. Time zone
NAE
3 - 4 hrs
5. Your Discord
Chrome~#9999
6. Your Nickname
Chrome Folf
7. Your ID

I just like being an admin, Keeping the server safe, dealing with issues and or problems that may happen.
Being former mod / Admin on FiveM Servers. Being able to handle stressful situations. Knowing most terms like NITRP, RDM, VDM, Metagaming and so on.
When people try to argue with me while im in the right.
Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin: Yes

Top Bottom