Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Nick Vilgeroarson

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL -> Evan
2. Your age -> 18
3. Time zone -> Server time / IST / GMT
4. Average online per day -> 5 - 6 hours
5. Your Discord -> Smoke šŸš¬#0188
6. Your Nickname -> Alex Shelby
7. Your ID -> 43339

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
-> I want to become an admin as I have helped many people and have enjoyed doing so. I originated from en01 and have gained a lot of experience and knowledge of the server rules which I think will make me a good admin as I won't make biased punishments. I love the server and how it is run and I would love to be a part of it and also make an impact on how the server is run. <-
2. What are your strengths? -> I have good time management, great listener, and am also a quick learner. I love to help people who don't understand something and this also impacts the game effectively. <-
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? -> One of my greatest weaknesses would have to be that I too much on a specific topic as I don't think it is good enough. <-
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? -> Yes, I have enjoyed my time roleplaying in GRP. <-
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) -> Yes, I do not own one.

MoonRKelly

Player
Player
Basic Information
  1. Your name IRL: Moon.
  2. Your age: 26.
  3. Time zone: UTC+3; 2 Hours ahead of the game's time.
  4. Average online p/d: ~3/5 Hours a day.
  5. Your Discord: ImMoon#8592.
  6. Your Nickname: Moon Kelly.
  7. Your ID: 45021.

Additional information
- First things first; I really love the server, it makes me feel like home, thank you for that.
For me, there's nothin that feels better than making things right and helping people in-need; [keeps things on track].
things that will improve the quality, the reality and the formality of the server which is the-
definition of a good Role-Play server. Since I love playing 'GrandRP' I do want to make it even better
for the new players by teaching, helping, answering questions and of course solving problems.

2. What are your strengths?
- I'm loyal and a good learner - that push me to be highly motivated to get the best results out of myself.
I've got my qualities and I'm aware of my "deficiencies"; If you ask me? I usually play at night but it's very dynamic
for me do it's sort of beneficial to this kind of duty.
I am determined, assertive, initiative, and willing to help the server and its players - both.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
- I'm sort of tactless but it does make me an honest and true man about what I feel and what I think;
although it is coming handy in a lot of situations, especially when I want to clarify something.
Most of the time I done things efficiently, and there are some people who often appreciate my way of doing things.
- I'm a curios guy that sometimes asks a lot of questions just to make sure I didn't forget anything, it could be
annoying to my mates [I assume].

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
- It is for the grater good; yes.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin).
- I do not own a business, that makes my decision easier than ever.

Last edited:

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Matt
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT (SVT) +0
4. Average online per day: 8 hours +
5. Your Discord: Ly1INx#7278
6. Your Nickname: Pink opium
7. Your ID: 1020

Life Angel GIF by AdminAngelLife

Additional information

I really would like to become an admin assistant I feel the admins are under a lot of stress having to answer all the tickets and end up getting a lot of questions when they mainly need to focus on the (ā€œfail rp, fear rp, guy not putting hands upā€) I will aim to answer and help many tickets a day and will dedicate myself to this role I want to help others out in the city that may be new/curious/need help with some questions. It is very hard for admins to be able to respond to this and also teleport to scenarios in time when they are constantly stuck in the cycle of tickets. As an admin assistant I will target helping all the questions and share my general knowledge of the city with others to improve RP and satisfaction from the people. Admins are always criticised because they don't get to places faster and I believe with more people as assistants they can respond to active scenarios faster. Im very mature and can can deal with heated situations and remain cool under stress etc.

I speak fluent english and know all the server rules so I can help others. I like helping others. I can remain calm in all kinds of stressful situations and have been an admin on another server project. I want to be an admin on the only game I play therefore I can have full dedication to my role. And I want to bring my skills to my favourite project and help others have some quality memories and RP.

This is hard, however everyone has one! I don't tolerate time wasters, abuse from people and people that ruin RP. This I feel I could use to my advantage and clamp down on the importance of peoples view on the project and its controllability and how smooth its run.

100% Im fully dedicated to this and will show what I have got to the players and admins I could work with. I want to make a change and work as a team and make new friends within the community around me

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

Yes, I don't have one

Thank you for reading!

Kay Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Kayd
2. Your age: 16 (17 Very Soon)
3. Time zone: (UTC+12)
4. Server Time: 20:00 - 1:00 Or 4:00 - 7:00 (Can Change Some Days)
5. Average online per day: 6-10 hours (Can Very On Diff Days)
6. Your Discord: šŸ…ŗšŸ…°šŸ†ˆ#9535
7. Your Nickname: Kay Finger
8. Your ID: 13313
9. I would like to be curator of Support/Crime/Unofficial Org/Forums or any job that is needed to be filled! (I don't mind doing anything)

Additional information

I want to become an administrator due to problems in the city. I am very respectful, I listen to others like Kerem Vuitton and understand and know most server rules (IC/OOC). I can act effectively in any situation When things/problems come my way I always solve them NO MATTER WHAT. I am a very responsible and kind hearted person so I will be good. Over my time in the city I have been co leaders so I can handle stuff very well. I am very active on this server so why not give it ago. šŸ™‚

I am well matured for my age.
Due to my different timezone to other admins I will be online when there are less admins on. (GMT+12)
I HATE when people disrespect me or others so I will make sure everyone has respect including me.
I am a active learner so I am always ready.
I have very fluent English. (From New Zealand)

I feel one of my greatest weaknesses is being impatient sometimes I get very impatient cause I hate waiting I'd rather do something then sit around. My other weakness is Stuttering, sometimes when I'm stressed I stutter which most of the time I can control.

Yes, I've had a fair share of RP and definitely will be ready at all cost.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yea I would (Sold Already)

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No not at all.

One more thing I'd like to mention is I have had a lot of experience being a Moderator/Admin/Tech Support.

Many Admins inspire me so I would like to do the same for others!

Thank You For Reading My Application!

Last edited:

Gio Avaliani

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Giorgi
2. 16
3. GMT +4
4. 5-10 hours a day
5.GiƘ#4657
6. Giorgi Redrum
7. 44459

- I want to be a admin so I can help out with the city. I have always wanted to help out with the #1 best city in the world. I have a lot of experience in grp and I feel like I could help out with a lot of things. I know all the server rules by heart. I want to also help people, and get rid of the people ruining the fun experience. I will make sure no one feels like they arenā€™t having fun, I will make sure no one is abusing the powers that they have, I will make sure anyone who asks for help will receive a response they need.

- My strengths are communicating well with anyone I will never be disrespectful even if someone is disrespecting me, I am always professional with my work, I am good with teaching people how to do things as I was a FTO for the SAHP for about 1 month, I am a very good typer, I can speak English very well. I also show dedication no matter what and will always dedicate my time to doing my job. I can multitask very well as that is a common thing for me anytime of the day. I have a very strong characteristic that will help out with any situation needed, Iā€™m very outgoing and easy to get along with and I can make a bad situation turn into a good situation with a little bit of fun but making sure it stays professional.

- I would say I donā€™t have any great weaknesses as I believe I do everything the best I can.

- I will 1000% be ready to leave my part of RP to make sure everyone that comes to this city has the absolute best experience they can have.

- I do not have any businesses so yes

I would like to say that if I get accepted that it will truly change my life, I have dedicated a lot of my IRL time into this city and seeing how far it has come it would make me happy to be apart of the fastest growing city of all time. I want to get on and make everyone happy I will get rid of all the bad people and help the good people to the best I can, I will make sure to look over everyone with care and make sure the ones who need help get it and then the ones who have done stuff to effect the city get punished.
- Giorgi Redrum
NG-LT.General
EX-LSPD HC (DHOD) S.W.A.T
EX-LSPD HC (LT) of Patrol (EN1)

Virat Royal

Royal Elite On Top
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Name IRL: Venu
2. Age: 23
3. Time Zone: GMT +5:30 IST
4. Average online (per day): 6+ hours
5. Discord id: ___venu_vk18_#3052
6. In-game name: Virat Vekki
7. In-game id:29822

Additional information

1. Why do you want become an admin?

• I have been in the server for a long time and have learnt a quiet a lot of things. I know all the rules and regulations.
  • I actually want to help the new players to learn the city rules.
  • I have seen a lot of people do not know what is good quality roleplay means just because of some troublesome guy. My one of the main goal is to punish those who do not follow the city rules.
  • I do respect the Grand RP team for there hard work and I also want to help and lighten the burden for them. It will be my pleasure to work with such a professional and encouraging people.
2. What are your strength?
  • I am a fast learner which comes from hardworking habit.
  • I do have a good communication skills and fluent English.
3. What are my greatest weaknesses?

• My weakness is that, I will be in one thing unless and until it is completed with perfection. I have a bad habit of finding perfection in everything.
  • I feel discomfort when I leave a work incomplete.
Yes, I am fine to leave RP life to become an admin.

I don't own any business.

Darren Pereira

Player
Player
Information
Name Irl: Alston Darren Pereira
Time Zone: (UTC +5:30)
Average Online Per Day: 5-8 Hours
Discord ID: Darren Pereira#2286
Nickname: Darren Pereira
ID: 23503

Additional Information
1.Why Do You Want To Become A Admin?
I see people doing stuffs which should not be done in the rp world i don't want to be the one reporting but be the one to take action and help.I see the number of players growing drastically, and I see the overwhelming amount of mistakes are be done by players where I would like to tell them what mistake there are doing and I acknowledge the amount of time and effort needed to keep the community strong and deliver a great and fair service as quickly and as reliable as possible

2. What Are Your Strengths?

As i have been is almost all the offical orgs i know their basic working and have the basic knowledge of the city

3. What Are Your Weaknesses ?

I get angry very fast if instuling a particlur person or anything related to it.

Overthinking.

4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life To Become A Admin ?

Yes I Am Ready To Leave RP Life To Become A Admin .

5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business?

Yes.

Ex- NG Major, Ex LSPD Academy instructor, Ex FIB EA, Ex SAHP tropper,Elite Agent of the USSS, Ex EMS FTO
295638779_1481024992358595_10545489571854463_n.jpg

Last edited:

Nick Vilgeroarson

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL -> Evan
2. Your age -> 18
3. Time zone -> Server time / IST / GMT
4. Average online per day -> 5 - 6 hours
5. Your Discord -> Smoke šŸš¬#0188
6. Your Nickname -> Alex Shelby
7. Your ID -> 43339

Additional information
-> I want to become an admin as I have helped many people and have enjoyed doing so. I originated from en01 and have gained a lot of experience and knowledge of the server rules which I think will make me a good admin as I won't make biased punishments. I love the En02 server and how it is run and I would love to be a part of it and also make an impact on how the server is run. <-
2. What are your strengths? -> I have good time management, great listener, and am also a quick learner. I love to help people who don't understand something and this also impacts the game effectively. <-
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? -> One of my greatest weaknesses would have to be that I too much on a specific topic as I don't think it is good enough. <-
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? -> Yes, I have enjoyed my time roleplaying in GRP. <-

Khalid Balkour

Player
Player
Information
1. Aurimas Pukelis
2. 13
3. GMT
4. 10-12
5. DarkGamerX#4326
6. Theo Sadden
7. 21246

Additional information
I would like to help the server grow by becoming a Admin, Also i want to help new players grow their life in the server and assist them as much as possible, and I love to help people, by answering questions and giving them knowledge so they do not get in trouble and help them in the future.
Team Management, Focus, Listening, Helping, Understanding, Caring.
I get nervous in intents situations.
Yes
Yes

Darren Pereira

Player
Player
Information
Name Irl: Alston Darren Pereira
Time Zone: (UTC +5:30)
Average Online Per Day: 5-8 Hours
Discord ID: Darren Pereira#2286
Nickname: Darren Pereira
ID: 23503

Additional Information
1.Why Do You Want To Become A Admin?
I see people doing stuffs which should not be done in the rp world i don't want to be the one reporting but be the one to take action and help.I see the number of players growing drastically, and I see the overwhelming amount of mistakes are be done by players where I would like to tell them what mistake there are doing and I acknowledge the amount of time and effort needed to keep the community strong and deliver a great and fair service as quickly and as reliable as possible

2. What Are Your Strengths?

As i have been is almost all the offical orgs i know their basic working and have the basic knowledge of the city

3. What Are Your Weaknesses ?

I get angry very fast if instuling a particlur person or anything related to it.

Overthinking.

4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life To Become A Admin ?

Yes I Am Ready To Leave RP Life To Become A Admin .

5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business?

Yes.

Ex- NG Major, Ex LSPD Academy instructor, Ex FIB EA,SAHP Master Sergeant ,Elite Agent of the USSS, Ex EMS FTO
295638779_1481024992358595_10545489571854463_n.jpg

chromefolf

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin
1. Your name IRL
Seth Woskowicz
2. Your age
3. Time zone
NAE
3 - 4 hrs
5. Your Discord
Chrome~#9999
6. Your Nickname
Chrome Folf
7. Your ID

I just like being an admin, Keeping the server safe, dealing with issues and or problems that may happen.
Being former mod / Admin on FiveM Servers. Being able to handle stressful situations. Knowing most terms like NITRP, RDM, VDM, Metagaming and so on.
When people try to argue with me while im in the right.
Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin: Yes

ThomasM

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Name: Thomas Malo
Timezone: Brussels (GMT+2)
Weekdays (work) 5-6hours, Weekends 8-10hours.
Discord: TM#7508
Nickname: Thomas Mll
ID: 41170
Why do you want to become an admin?
-I am a normal player in this game who grinds all the time but seeing how admins work i actually got very interested in becomming one myself already from the beginning, i know the server rules and know what to do and can see and read a situation. I am someone who don't like rule breakers and punishes when needed and wanna make this a better and peaceful server. Want to make sure new players have fun like i have since the beginning.
What are your strenghts?
-Speaking 4 languages: French, Dutch, English, Spanish (partly)
-i am someone very calm with alot of patience and is not a rager who insults for the smallest thing.
-Searching solutions and speaking with the team and working as a team and fast.
-Someone who knows alot about RP, PC's.
-I am someone who is very active, responds quick, can come online in an instant (if home).
-Speaking and typing professional and not like a kid.
What are your greatest weaknesses?
-I can get distracted easily and forget easily. I do brainstorm and think back and mostly remember it. But i do write stuff down mostly to be sure to remember if i do forget or gotta do it later.
-Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes i would.
Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-I currently do not have a business so this is not a problem for me.

Last edited:

Ewys Drilla

BOSS | DRILLA FAMILY
Player
1. Your name IRL Ege
2. Your age / 17
3. Time zone / UTC +3
4. Average online per day / 8 -10 hours
5. Your Discord / ewys#4123
6. Your Nickname / Ewys Valentino
7. Your ID / 29247
Additional information
Hello first of , I would like to become an admin to be helpful to citizens, my online per day min 8 hours, Ä° was in FIB, LSPD, and deputy Gangs and i did my RP life and lots of new players need help and There is Lots OF Turkish players, ihave been playing EN1 more than 7 month , I have learned enough to share my experiences.

i really like listening to people, i can be patient, I can't stand criticism about the appearance

I can't stand criticism about the appearance

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes, I am ready.

Yes, I don't have one

Harry elvorr 8274

FIB senior black ops
Player
Information
1. Harry
2. 16
3. GMT+1
4. weekday 4-6 hours// weekends// 16+
5. Vlone5585
6. Harry
7. 8274

Additional information
1. i have experienced every part of grand rp from legal orgs to illegal orgs this time i want to help others have a good time just like i did and make grand fun for others
2. im good at solving puzzles and calming down heated situations.
3. i have anger issues but i an control them
4. yes absolutley
5. yes

Teemack08

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Terrence McCullough
2. Your age : 31
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 12 hours
5. Your Discord : Teemack #3493
6. Your Nickname: Tee Mac
7. Your ID: 26849

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin? I would like to become a admin because I feel like I have to skills to help others with daily issues, and enforce rules in professional manner.

2. What are your strengths? My strengths are Iā€™m hardworking, dependable, organized, reliable, trustworthy, and a quick learner.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My greatest weakness is sometimes Iā€™ll take a lot of task at one time and try to complete them myself instead of asking for help.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes Iā€™m prepared to leave RP life because the greater goal is to help others and thatā€™s whatā€™s most important.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I donā€™t have a business, but if I did I would be ready to sell it.

Aie00boi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Alexandru Constantin

2. Your age: 18

3. Time zone: CET Central European Time

4. Average online per day: 8 to 10 hours

5. Your Discord: Shemker Ka Draku #4234

6. Your Nickname: Tyrone Windsor
7. Your ID: 41400

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? Since I joined Grand RP I had a lot of respect for the admins. Always keeping the city clean and helping everyone around. Now I have been in a State ORG for quite some time and Iā€™m ready to take the next step and become and admin. I have carefully read all the rules there are! Family rules, ghetto rules, the general rules and so onā€¦ A lot of times rule breaks happen on the server. I believe, not because the admins are incompetent actually quite the opposite but the lack of admins. With the server rapidly growing, we also need a larger amount of admins so I want to help this cause. This #1 RP community deserves #1 administration. I am more than 100% ready to get in there and do everything I can to make this server better. Helping new players and giving players their deserved penalty!

2. What are your strengths? I am very committed to what Iā€™m doing and never procrastinate this way I was able to learn German and also speak it perfectly in only 3 months. At the moment I speak English and Romanian perfectly. Given that you might be able to tell that Iā€™m a person who strives to learn new things and I love doing that. What I also love to do is work in teams and meeting new people! Iā€™m always trying to be a good and lovable person to make everyone feel well. This is also something I hope to be able to do in grand RP as an admin. Since I have been in a state org I have read every single rule there is multiple times, just to make sure everything is in order. Another great strength I have is my multitasking ability. I donā€™t get easily overwhelmed with my tasks and always keep oversight of them all.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? Well, as mentioned earlier I donā€™t get easily overwhelmedā€¦ but when I do, I tend to have panic attacks or just be very confused and just stop working.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Iā€™m my opinion, leaving RP life in order to become an admin isnā€™t really a loss. I am 105% ready to do anything to become an admin so yes!

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes, I donā€™t have one at the moment

Akatsuki bhadresh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL-bhadresh
2. Your age-17
3. Time zone-GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day-around 4to5 hr
5. Your Discord-bhadresh gamerz#0001
6. Your Nickname-bhadresh
7. Your ID-42421

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?-i would like help person who are new
2. What are your strengths?- i can kick player who break rule
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?-nothing
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?-yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)-i dont have business

Bruce Wayne

I am 99% angel, but oh, that 1%ā€¦
Player
Information:

1. Name(IRL): Kshitij Satija
2. Age: 18
3. Time Zone: +5:30(IST)
4. Average online per day: 4-5 hours
5. Discord: kezzes#4645
6. Nickname: Bruce Wayne
7. 1349

Additional Information:

~ I joined GrandRP(city) more than a year ago and have learned a lot about people and the functionality of the city, and have learned a lot about rules. I have worked in several legal orgs and gangs. So it covers legal and illegal part. I have been at different ranks and seen how things work.

1. Why I want to become an Admin:

ā€¢ I want to become an admin because since the start of the server I felt this city has potential but it took a long time before it started growing at a steady state and now as it has been growing so fast, rp level has increased and decreased in a certain aspect, increase as in more number of players more people to interact with and work with, and for decrease part, people are new, they are scared to communicate and are unable to convey their points, they prefer just grinding and not doing rp, I want to help them and improve the overall experience for all players.

ā€¢ As a member of city I have also made certain mistakes and i have learned from them. I always keep a close eye to all the ammendments made in the rules to make sure I do not break any and inform people when I think they might be breaking any.

ā€¢ If I become an admin I am certain that in any condition I won't discriminate between players, based on their relationship with me.

ā€¢ I am a quick learner, great listener and can manage time properly.

ā€¢ I know the all rules very well. ( I Might sometimes miss the exact rule number, but not the rule. So I refer to the discord server)

ā€¢ I try to stay clam always and maintain a friendly behaviour with everyone.

ā€¢ I treat everyone as equals, and do not differentiate between people based on my relations with them.

3. What are my weaknesses?

I agree I have weakness just like every other person, as I mentioned I try to stay calm but sometimes I loose my cool when someone is being disrespectful. Somedays I take off from game due to irl commitments.

4. Yes

5. Yes

Thankyou for reading my Application!

Khalid Balkour

Player
Player
Information
1. Aurimas Pukelis
2. 13
3. GMT
4. 10-12
5. DarkGamerX#4326
6. Theo Sadden
7. 21246

Additional information
I would like to help the server and help new people who just started to help them build their future and i would like to give new players knowledge so they can learn and not get into trouble and i want new players to build their life's in the city and i want to help them and punish people who break rules on purpose.
Team Management , Listening, Understanding, Caring, Knowledge, Patient.
I get nervous in intents situations.
Yes
yes

Top Bottom