Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

ThomasM

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Name: Thomas Malo
Timezone: Brussels (GMT+2)
Weekdays (work) 5-6hours, Weekends 8-10hours.
Discord: TM#7508
Nickname: Thomas Mll
ID: 41170
Why do you want to become an admin?
-I am a normal player in this game who grinds all the time but seeing how admins work i actually got very interested in becomming one myself already from the beginning, i know the server rules and know what to do and can see and read a situation. I am someone who don't like rule breakers and punishes when needed and wanna make this a better and peaceful server. Want to make sure new players have fun like i have since the beginning.
What are your strenghts?
-Speaking 4 languages: French, Dutch, English, Spanish (partly)
-i am someone very calm with alot of patience and is not a rager who insults for the smallest thing.
-Searching solutions and speaking with the team and working as a team and fast.
-Someone who knows alot about RP, PC's.
-I am someone who is very active, responds quick, can come online in an instant (if home).
-Speaking and typing professional and not like a kid.
What are your greatest weaknesses?
-I can get distracted easily and forget easily. I do brainstorm and think back and mostly remember it. But i do write stuff down mostly to be sure to remember if i do forget or gotta do it later.
-Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes i would.
Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-I currently do not have a business so this is not a problem for me.

Last edited:

Ewys Drilla

BOSS | DRILLA FAMILY
Player
1. Your name IRL Ege
2. Your age / 17
3. Time zone / UTC +3
4. Average online per day / 8 -10 hours
5. Your Discord / ewys#4123
6. Your Nickname / Ewys Valentino
7. Your ID / 29247
Additional information
Hello first of , I would like to become an admin to be helpful to citizens, my online per day min 8 hours, İ was in FIB, LSPD, and deputy Gangs and i did my RP life and lots of new players need help and There is Lots OF Turkish players, ihave been playing EN1 more than 7 month , I have learned enough to share my experiences.

i really like listening to people, i can be patient, I can't stand criticism about the appearance

I can't stand criticism about the appearance

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes, I am ready.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes, I don't have one

Harry elvorr 8274

FIB senior black ops
Player
Information
1. Harry
2. 16
3. GMT+1
4. weekday 4-6 hours// weekends// 16+
5. Vlone5585
6. Harry
7. 8274

Additional information
1. i have experienced every part of grand rp from legal orgs to illegal orgs this time i want to help others have a good time just like i did and make grand fun for others
2. im good at solving puzzles and calming down heated situations.
3. i have anger issues but i an control them
4. yes absolutley
5. yes

Teemack08

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Terrence McCullough
2. Your age : 31
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 12 hours
5. Your Discord : Teemack #3493
6. Your Nickname: Tee Mac
7. Your ID: 26849

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin? I would like to become a admin because I feel like I have to skills to help others with daily issues, and enforce rules in professional manner.

2. What are your strengths? My strengths are I’m hardworking, dependable, organized, reliable, trustworthy, and a quick learner.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My greatest weakness is sometimes I’ll take a lot of task at one time and try to complete them myself instead of asking for help.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes I’m prepared to leave RP life because the greater goal is to help others and that’s what’s most important.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I don’t have a business, but if I did I would be ready to sell it.

Aie00boi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Alexandru Constantin

2. Your age: 18

3. Time zone: CET Central European Time

4. Average online per day: 8 to 10 hours

5. Your Discord: Shemker Ka Draku #4234

6. Your Nickname: Tyrone Windsor
7. Your ID: 41400

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? Since I joined Grand RP I had a lot of respect for the admins. Always keeping the city clean and helping everyone around. Now I have been in a State ORG for quite some time and I’m ready to take the next step and become and admin. I have carefully read all the rules there are! Family rules, ghetto rules, the general rules and so on… A lot of times rule breaks happen on the server. I believe, not because the admins are incompetent actually quite the opposite but the lack of admins. With the server rapidly growing, we also need a larger amount of admins so I want to help this cause. This #1 RP community deserves #1 administration. I am more than 100% ready to get in there and do everything I can to make this server better. Helping new players and giving players their deserved penalty!

2. What are your strengths? I am very committed to what I’m doing and never procrastinate this way I was able to learn German and also speak it perfectly in only 3 months. At the moment I speak English and Romanian perfectly. Given that you might be able to tell that I’m a person who strives to learn new things and I love doing that. What I also love to do is work in teams and meeting new people! I’m always trying to be a good and lovable person to make everyone feel well. This is also something I hope to be able to do in grand RP as an admin. Since I have been in a state org I have read every single rule there is multiple times, just to make sure everything is in order. Another great strength I have is my multitasking ability. I don’t get easily overwhelmed with my tasks and always keep oversight of them all.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? Well, as mentioned earlier I don’t get easily overwhelmed… but when I do, I tend to have panic attacks or just be very confused and just stop working.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? I’m my opinion, leaving RP life in order to become an admin isn’t really a loss. I am 105% ready to do anything to become an admin so yes!

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes, I don’t have one at the moment

Akatsuki bhadresh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL-bhadresh
2. Your age-17
3. Time zone-GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day-around 4to5 hr
5. Your Discord-bhadresh gamerz#0001
6. Your Nickname-bhadresh
7. Your ID-42421

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?-i would like help person who are new
2. What are your strengths?- i can kick player who break rule
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?-nothing
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?-yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)-i dont have business

Bruce Wayne

I am 99% angel, but oh, that 1%…
Player
Information:

1. Name(IRL): Kshitij Satija
2. Age: 18
3. Time Zone: +5:30(IST)
4. Average online per day: 4-5 hours
5. Discord: kezzes#4645
6. Nickname: Bruce Wayne
7. 1349

Additional Information:

~ I joined GrandRP(city) more than a year ago and have learned a lot about people and the functionality of the city, and have learned a lot about rules. I have worked in several legal orgs and gangs. So it covers legal and illegal part. I have been at different ranks and seen how things work.

1. Why I want to become an Admin:

• I want to become an admin because since the start of the server I felt this city has potential but it took a long time before it started growing at a steady state and now as it has been growing so fast, rp level has increased and decreased in a certain aspect, increase as in more number of players more people to interact with and work with, and for decrease part, people are new, they are scared to communicate and are unable to convey their points, they prefer just grinding and not doing rp, I want to help them and improve the overall experience for all players.

• As a member of city I have also made certain mistakes and i have learned from them. I always keep a close eye to all the ammendments made in the rules to make sure I do not break any and inform people when I think they might be breaking any.

• If I become an admin I am certain that in any condition I won't discriminate between players, based on their relationship with me.

• I am a quick learner, great listener and can manage time properly.

• I know the all rules very well. ( I Might sometimes miss the exact rule number, but not the rule. So I refer to the discord server)

• I try to stay clam always and maintain a friendly behaviour with everyone.

• I treat everyone as equals, and do not differentiate between people based on my relations with them.

3. What are my weaknesses?

I agree I have weakness just like every other person, as I mentioned I try to stay calm but sometimes I loose my cool when someone is being disrespectful. Somedays I take off from game due to irl commitments.

4. Yes

5. Yes

Thankyou for reading my Application!

Khalid Balkour

Player
Player
Information
1. Aurimas Pukelis
2. 13
3. GMT
4. 10-12
5. DarkGamerX#4326
6. Theo Sadden
7. 21246

Additional information
I would like to help the server and help new people who just started to help them build their future and i would like to give new players knowledge so they can learn and not get into trouble and i want new players to build their life's in the city and i want to help them and punish people who break rules on purpose.
Team Management , Listening, Understanding, Caring, Knowledge, Patient.
I get nervous in intents situations.
Yes
yes

Nick Vilgeroarson

Player
Player

Information
1. Your name IRL -> Evan
2. Your age -> 18
3. Time zone -> Server time / IST / GMT
4. Average online per day -> 5 - 6 hours
5. Your Discord -> Smoke 🚬#0188
6. Your Nickname -> Alex Shelby
7. Your ID -> 43339

Additional information
-> I want to become an admin as I have helped many people and have enjoyed doing so. I originated from en01 and have gained a lot of experience and knowledge of the server rules which I think will make me a good admin as I won't make biased punishments. I love the server and how it is run and I would love to be a part of it and also make an impact on how the server is run. <-
2. What are your strengths? -> I have good time management, great listener, and am also a quick learner. I love to help people who don't understand something and this also impacts the game effectively. <-
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? -> One of my greatest weaknesses would have to be that I too much on a specific topic as I don't think it is good enough. <-
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? -> Yes, I have enjoyed my time roleplaying in GRP. <-
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) -> Yes, I do not own one.

Reagan Bolo

mikks bolo is cheater
Player
Information
1. Reagan
2. 17
3. NA east
4. 5-8 hours
5. ksuave#0001
6. Reagan Kappasize
7. 16032

Additional information
1. I want to become a admin because I've been mostly everything in GRANDRP and I feel I can help people with almost any problem they need it as, I am prepared to learn to be a good admin so I feel it will be very fun and enjoyable to help others while I learn aswell.
2. My strengths are that I'm very patient and active and can help people when they need it, I'm on at very active hours so I can assist other admins aswell. I'm very open and willing to use my microphone
3. My greatest weaknesses are people say I'm very talkative and talk a lot
4.Yes whenever I am ready to become admin I will stop all RP and assist players with whatever problems they may encounter
5. I do not have one but if I did I would sell instantly for the chance to become an admin

Lexo Vercetti

Respect Everyone
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Irl name - Iman Banerjee
2. Age - 15 years
3. time zone - IST
4. Average online per day - 6 hours
5. Discord - A2z Playz YT#7814
6. Nickname - Lakaa Badmash
7. Id - 42070

Darren Pereira

Player
Player
Information
Name (IRL):
Alston Darren Pereira
Your Age: 20
Time Zone: (UTC +5:30)
Average Online Per Day: 5-8 Hours
Discord ID: Darren Pereira#2286
Nickname: Darren Pereira
ID:
Additional Information
I joined GrandRP(city) 3-4 months ago and learned a lot about the people and how the city works and the rules. I have accomplished many things during this time. It's time for me to help the new players with the rules, and the old players so that their RP experience isn't ruined.
1.Why Do You Want To Become A Admin?
It has been almost 3 months since I joined GrandRP Server and served in almost every Legal Organization (SAHP, NG, LSPD, GOV AND EMS).Now i want to help this server grow and maintain the RP discipline by making sure every citizen in the city follows the server rules and city rules. I also believe that if I am elected as an administrator, I will be able to assist the server in a variety of ways, from novice players who are learning how to RP to individuals who pick to breach the rules of the server. I am not biassed when it comes to people wanting to get an unban or wanting to get a warning removed, etc.

2. What Are Your Strengths?
My strength is: I'm a quick learner and I'm adaptable to work in any environment. I consider myself as a focused person.positive thinking, self-motivated, hardworking, team player.
3. What Are Your Weaknesses ?
My weakness is if I make any mistakes that affect the result of my own work or teamwork, without analysing the situation I simply stand up and take full responsibility myself.I'm a very emotional person and I consider it as my weakness I'm quite impatient and doesn't let me breathe until I'm satisfied with my Work.
4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life To Become A Admin ?
Yes I Am Ready To Leave RP Life To Become A Admin .
5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business?
Yes.

EMS:- FTO
NG:- Major
LSPD:- Academy Instructor
GOV:- USSS Elite Agent
FIB:- Elite Agent1
SAHP:- Master Sergeant

Behroz shah

Player
Player
Name (IRL) : Syed Behroz Hassan Bukhari Shah
Your Age : 13
Time Zone : ( GST + 8 )
Average Online Per Day: 5-6 Hours
Discord id: Behroz shah #0416
Nick name: Behroz shah
ID : 31037

: ADDITIONAL INFORMATION :

Q1: Why do you want to become an admin?
Answer:
To be honest, I want to make players follow the rules and Increase Roleplay Experience!!! , and help new players,make the cantroversy solved!!
Q2: What are your strengths?
Answer:
I have patience while dealing with players. I don't use toxic words. I respect each and every player if it is old player or a new player.
Q3: What are your greatest weakness?
Answer:
I get panicked while in a fight with guns. My Gun aim is not that good. My voice is not so good. Everyone thinks that I am under-age and get toxic me.
Q4: Would you be ready to leave RP life and become an admin?
Answer:
yeah for sure because i have really enjoyed my roleplay experience .
Q5: Would you be ready to sell your business? ( It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin )
Answer:
Actually I don't have a business so I am ready!!!

Last edited:

Yuno1

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL= wassim hatimi
2. Your age =19
3. Time zone =UTC +1 Central European Time
4. Average online per day =10 to 12 hours
5. Your Discord =Yuno#8892
6. Your Nickname Yuno hellsing
7. Your ID 33835
Additional information
=becose i want to help players and its really cool to be admin for my best RP server on my life
=I have patience in dealing with people
=Dealing with people smart to make both parties happy
=To be honest, my weakness is that I sympathize with people
= Yes absolutely i really have fun on the server i try everything
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
(Yes absolutely)

Khalid Balkour

Player
Player
Information
1. Aurimas Pukelis
2. 13
3. GMT
4. 7-12
5. DarkGamerX#4326
6. Theo Sadden
7. 21246

Additional information
I would like to help the server and help new people who just started to help them build their future and i would like to give new players knowledge so they can learn and not get into trouble and i want new players to build their life's in the city and i want to help them and punish people who break rules on purpose.
Team Management , Listening, Understanding, Caring, Knowledge, Patient.
I get nervous in intents situations.
Yes
yes

James Dunk

Fib Deputy,
Player
1. Your name IRL Ethan
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone Singapore
4. Average online per day weekends 5 hours +++, week days 2 to 4 hours
5. Your Discord MAIIISANNN#7878
6. Your Nickname jack dunk
7. Your ID 24665

1. Why do you want to become an admin? I always wanna try new things and I think it would be a great learning experience
2. What are your strengths? I am very good with communicating and I am a good leader
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? Some times I can get annoyed at people acting to stupid and lash out at them
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Ye I don’t have too much so I don’t really have a problem with this
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? Don’t have one
(It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

chromefolf

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL
Seth Woskowicz
2. Your age
3. Time zone
NA EST
6-8 Hrs (8+Hrs when I have off work)
5. Your Discord
Chrome~#9999
6. Your Nickname
Chrome Folf
7. Your ID
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-I want to become an admin because I feel as if I can make a diffrence in the server and make it better everyday along with the other Staff / Admin Team. After leaving and not playing GTA V RP for a couple of months I wanted to come back and find a good server like this one with a good community and staff. I like to put others first and do my job to make others happy and enjoy themselves on the server.

-Quick learner
-I was an admin in many diffrent servers for years before I gave up RP and went back to it.
-Ive been playing RP servers for about 4 Years as PD, Admin, EMS, Fire, Ive done it all.
-I learn quick and get thing that need to be done quickly.
-I'm Very good under pressure and difficult situations.
-I get easily Distracted but can get back on track a few minutes later.

-Yes

-Yes

Asrin Kovacs

Coding my life away!
Senior Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL
- Asrin
2. Your age
3. Time zone
- GMT +3
- 8 - 10 Hours
5. Your Discord
- TOASTy#4242
6. Your Nickname
- Asrin Hurmaci
7. Your ID

Additional information
- I always had the decision-making position in many servers and other game's servers as well and i do enjoy finding a resolution for any commotion between the parties. Lastly, It's a good way to take a break from RP.
- I am open-minded and really good listener. I have good english speaking and writing level.
- I am one of the hard-working type and that is a weakness i believe.
- Like I said, I want to take a long break from RP and learn more on the job to be more helpful to the administration.
- I don't have any business to my name so that is not a problem.

Lexo Vercetti

Respect Everyone
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Name IRL - Iman Banerjee
Age - 15
Time Zone - IST
Average online per day - 6-8 hours
Discord - A2z Playz YT#7814
Nickname - Lakaa Badmash
Id - 42070

Why do you want to become an Admin :-
Sir,
I want become admin because i want help other admins to make the city better than ever. where no one will break rules, everyone will get punished if they break rules doesn't matter who is he. maybe he's my best friend but rules are rules. I'll punish him if he breaks rules.

What Are you strengths :-
My main strength is i know rules. you can also check I never got demorgan or anything. honestly i once got silenced because of admin's mistake and then when i told him he unmuted me. and also i think my another strength is i know programming also and I'm also friendly and i think my main strength is I'm honest.

What are your weaknesses?

As per me my greatest weakness is my experience because i never became admin in a server like this. i became admin in many discord servers and also I'm a xbox ambassador and xbox forum moderator but i hope if i become admin I'll gain my experience.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes, i can sell everything i have to be admin(in city)

Top Bottom