Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Emirr Mary

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1.Your name IRL: Emir Özkan
2.Your age: 17
3.Time zone: GMT+03.00
4.Average online per day: 2-3 hours
5.Your Discord: Emirr#4898
6.Your Nickname: Emirr Mary
7.Your ID: 47567

1.Why do you want to become an admin?
=I like interacting with players and i like to create peaceful environment

2.What are your strengths?
=Im very calm for hard situations,i can manage my time also know C1 english

3.What are your greatest weaknesses?
=People's criticism make me nervous but i sometimes deal with it

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
=Yes

5.Will you be ready to sell your business?(It's restricted to haber business while you're admin)
=Yes

Bruce Wayne

I am 99% angel, but oh, that 1%…
Player
Information:

1. Name(IRL): Kshitij Satija
2. Age: 18
3. Time Zone: +5:30(IST)
4. Average online per day: 4-5 hours
5. Discord: kezzes#4645
6. Nickname: Bruce Wayne
7. 1349

Additional Information:

~ I joined GrandRP(city) more than a year ago and have learned a lot about people and the functionality of the city, and have learned all of the rules. I have worked in several legal orgs and gangs. So it covers legal and illegal parts. I have been at different ranks and seen how things work.
NOTE: I have been an admin assistant before but due to IRL commitments, I had to leave. Now I am ready to return and work!

1. Why I want to become an Admin:

• I want to become an admin because since the start of the server I felt this city has potential but it took a long time before it started growing at a steady state and now as it has been growing so fast, the RP level has increased, and decreased in a certain aspect, increase as in more number of players more people to interact with and work with, and for decrease part, people are new, they are scared to communicate and are unable to convey their points, they prefer just grinding and not doing RP, I want to help them and improve the overall experience for all players.

• As a member of the city I have also made certain mistakes and I have learned from them. I always keep a close eye on all the amendments made in the rules to make sure I do not break any and inform people when I think they might be breaking any.

• If I become an admin I am certain that in any condition I won't discriminate between players, based on their relationship with me.

• I am a quick learner, a great listener, and can manage time properly.

• I know the all rules very well. ( I Might sometimes miss the exact rule number, but not the rule. So I refer to the discord server)

• I try to stay calm always and maintain friendly behavior with everyone.

• I treat everyone as equals and do not differentiate between people based on my relations with them.

3. What are my weaknesses?

I agree I have weaknesses just like every other person, as I mentioned I try to stay calm but sometimes I lose my cool when someone is being disrespectful. Somedays I take off from the game due to IRL commitments.

4. Yes

5. Yes

Thank you for reading my Application!

Dimitri Yega

Secret
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Name: Umut Ceylan
2. Age: 20
3. Time zone: UTC +2
4. Average online per day: 16-17 hour per day (
5. Discord:Hope's#1912
6. Nickname:Dimitri İvan
7. ID :38807

Additional information
I like solving people's problems and helping people, and I want to help you rid the game of people trolling.
I'm a good listener and it's a lie that I don't quit a job before it's finished, the job hasn't been for me, I'm resistant to toxic people, I can keep my calm and make healthy decisions even if the other person rises to me.
insulting my family values
I've already been an admin on fivem servers before, so I'm used to it, I think I found most of the features myself, of course, your appreciation
yes of course I'm ready because I don't have a business

Tiger Error

Helping Everyone
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1- your name IRL : Mahmoud Gamal
2- your age : 25
3-Time zone : (UTC+02:00) Cairo - Egypt
4-Average online per day
(Sunday-Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday) play 4-5 hours
(Thursday-Friday-Saturday) play 8-9 hours
I'm available every day

5- your discord : TIGER#5154
6- your nickname : Tiger Lord
7- your ID in EN2 : 1497

For two reasons, the first is that I love this server very much, and the second is because I am an Arab person and I play a lot in this server and I have many friends and for a while I noticed that there are many Arab players and there are many of them who are not familiar with the laws of the city and I want to help them and explain to them because I do not want anything bad to happen Understanding between them and other players

Quick to understand and follow instructions perfectlyI and speak Arabic and English, and because I am old, there are a lot of Arab and foreign players who know me and I can intervene to solve any dispute that occurs between the players, especially the Arabs.

some days i dont have to much time free because of my work and also because im from arabic city my English is medium

Of course I can, especially because I do not have a business, so if I am accepted, it will be all the time to help people and solve their problems to get out the best possible image for the server

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin
Yes I don,t have one

Darshil Patel

X-SAHP CHIEF
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :-
DARSHIL KACHHADIYA
2. Your age:- 22 YEARS
3. Time zone:- (GMT +5:30) DELHI
4. Average online per day:- 10 hours
5. Your Discord:- DK PATEL#5122
6. Your Nickname:- dkpatel darshil
7. Your ID:- 37487

Additional information

I like to help people because sometime peoples are in trouble and they can't fix so they need help from us and I like to do social service. And also I can give my quality time for helping people.
My greatest strength is my communication, I am very calming person and I can easily understand all situations.
Sometime, I am be very honest with people.
Yes, because I love it, since I migrated in to city 2, I had spend quality time with people's, And now I can spend my quality time as admin.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
I don't have any business.

Arnav Negi

HIGH COMMAND OF EMS
Blocked
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your age in RL: Arnav Negi
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Average activity per day: 5-7h
5. Your Discord: LuciferMS#7446
6. Your ingame name: arnav negii
7. Your ID: 4111

Additional information

I have been playing in EN#1 From past 10 months and in EN#2 For half a month and I love helping new players. In my RolePlay world, I've achieved everything I wanted, I've been to almost every state organization as well as illegal ones . I know the server rules well and I think I'd do well in the Administrator position. I'd also like to punish the players to create a better RP server. I would review the complaints at the forum because I find it interesting and I certainly watch them every day. I think I'm ready to become an admin because I'm kind of bored with RolePlay's life.

2. What are your advantages?
Seriousness, I'm calm, Obedience, I'm quite active, I'm not toxic, I make decisions quickly and smartly, good communication and before making a decision I always listen to both sides and make a decision.
3. What are your biggest weaknesses?
Stubbornness, I hate injustice and I hate lies.
4. Will the important ones be willing to leave RP life to become Admin?
Yes of course!
5. Will you be willing to sell your business?
I dont own it . And if i would then yes defenitely i would sell it .

Tyron Johnson

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
Tyron Johnson

2. Your age

3. Time zone

UTC -6

8+ hours

5. Your Discord

Mr. Rizz #4819

6. Your Nickname

Tyron Johnson

7. Your ID

Additional information

Because I have seen first hand the amount of people who don't know the rules of Grand RP and I want to help them so they won't make those mistakes again. also because I want to make the city an overall better and more fun place to be, I want more new players even the experienced players to enjoy the city how I do.

I have great social skills, and I am a hard worker, I try my best at everything I do, I'm mature for my age, I can handle situations whether there stressful, irritating or complete nonsense, I a very methodical person I like to think about stuff and try and improve on it.

I get annoyed when people try and talk over me, I get annoyed when I have to say the same thing over and over to someone, I get irritated when people don't listen to what I am saying when I tell them something to help them.

Yes of course I have tried almost every job in the city and have done everything not job related.

Yes I am ready to give up on having a business.

Gio Avaliani

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Giorgi
2. 16
3. GMT +4
4. 5-10 hours a day
5.GiØ#4657
6. Gio Bleedem
7. 44459

- I want to be a admin so I can help out with the city. I have always wanted to help out with the #1 best city in the world. I have a lot of experience in grp and I feel like I could help out with a lot of things. I know all the server rules by heart. I want to also help people, and get rid of the people ruining the fun experience. I will make sure no one feels like they aren’t having fun, I will make sure no one is abusing the powers that they have, I will make sure anyone who asks for help will receive a response they need.

- My strengths are communicating well with anyone I will never be disrespectful even if someone is disrespecting me, I am always professional with my work, I am good with teaching people how to do things as I was a FTO for the SAHP for about 1 month, I am a very good typer, I can speak English very well. I also show dedication no matter what and will always dedicate my time to doing my job. I can multitask very well as that is a common thing for me anytime of the day. I have a very strong characteristic that will help out with any situation needed, I’m very outgoing and easy to get along with and I can make a bad situation turn into a good situation with a little bit of fun but making sure it stays professional.

- I would say I don’t have any great weaknesses as I believe I do everything the best I can.

- I will 1000% be ready to leave my part of RP to make sure everyone that comes to this city has the absolute best experience they can have.

- I do not have any businesses so yes

I would like to say that if I get accepted that it will truly change my life, I have dedicated a lot of my IRL time into this city and seeing how far it has come it would make me happy to be apart of the fastest growing city of all time. I want to get on and make everyone happy I will get rid of all the bad people and help the good people to the best I can, I will make sure to look over everyone with care and make sure the ones who need help get it and then the ones who have done stuff to effect the city get punished.
- Gio Bleedem
EX-NG-LT.General
EX-LSPD HC (DHOD) S.W.A.T
EX-LSPD HC (LT) of Patrol (EN1)

Rebel Smith

Player
Player
Congratulations to all these people. you have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews​

@Dated#0001 - Tobi Porter - 6428
@HoussamWalker#7270 - HoussamWalker - 30142
@Hasbulla#1950 - Hassan Boateng - 21452
@⤛𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓢𝓱𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻⤜#2518 - Zane McLovin - 13824
@THOR#546 - Tillu Reddy - 18040
@scooby#4141 - Juan Windsor - 18735
galaxy YT#5058 - Kakashi Pluxury - 15849
@TIGER#5154 - Tiger Lord - 1497
@TOASTy#4242 - Asrin Hurmaci - 37129
@___venuvk18#3052 - Virat Vekki - 29822
Pandu Pluxury #2175 - Pandu Pluxury - 16060
@ kezzes#4645 - Bruce Wayne - 1349
@Mr. Rizz #4819 - Tyron Johnson - 24013

Interviews will be at 18:00 Server time on 28th July 2022.​

Noah Acahche

Player
Player
1. Noah Achache
2. 17
3. EST
4.8-10 Hours a day
5. noliky#6662
6. Noah Achache

1. Why Do You Want To Become An Admin
I want to become an admin because I have had so much fun and good RP due to good admins and good server management and I feel like I want to give back to the community the RP that I had, And it's my time to stop RPing and start becoming the awesome admin I can be to help other peers enjoy the great RP I have experienced.

2. What Are Your Strengths
I am very mature for my age.
I am good at receiving constructive criticism
My timezone is different from other admin which would mean that there will always be an admin online.
I don't disrespect others and always show respect to others.
I always follow what I am being told to do
I can handle stressful situations
I can do my job efficiently and respectfully
I am always respectful to my Higherups and other admins that I will work with
Previous Admin On Fivem Servers.

3. What Are Your Biggest Weaknesses
I get angry quite quickly if someone shows disrespect towards me when all I'm trying to do is help especially if I'm showing respect to them.

4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life And Become An Admin
Yes of course.

5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business.
Yes

P.S give me a chance please

Last edited:

Kay Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Kayd
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: (UTC+12:00 NZST)
4. Average online per day: 7-12
5. Your Discord: 🅺🅰🆈#9535
6. Your Nickname: Kay Pluxury
7. Your ID: 13313

===================
Additional information
After being High Command in Legal and illegal orgs I have got to know server rules (IC/OOC) and can act effectively in any situation when things/problems come my way. I am a very responsible and dedication person so I will have no problem punishing someone for their actions. Over my time in the city, I have learned about many situations that could occur while being an admin so I am ready.

===================
- I play during the night time so when there are fewer admins on
- I am good at collaborating with people to understand their situation/structure.
- I love teamwork and communicating with other admins/pairs (I
don't lose my anger and disrespect others)
- I am confident so if I have to make big decisions I'll be ready.
- I have very good patience and don't mind waiting.
- I have good leadership due to being HC in many orgs.
- If I see someone breaking rules I have no problem punishing them!
- I am a really quick learner.
- I have been High Command in every org Legal/illegal so I understand how they work. (Especially IA/HR(
- I understand 100% of how the jobs & basic scripts work so I can explain them to new players very well.
- I am big on correction so if I or someone else makes a mistake I will let them know to correct them.
- I am always open-minded and mindful.

===================

One of my greatest weaknesses is people being in Big crowds/Public sometimes I get nervous and like to (Work Alone) this helps me stay focused. My second weakness is people talking over me sometimes I lose focus and get a little frustrated but I can control this frustration.
===================
Yes, after spending a long time in respected organizations as I have built up enough info to become an admin.
===================
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin)

Yes! (I don't have one)
===================

Current National Guard (Internal Affairs Major)
giphy_1.gif

Thank You For Reading My Application!

Last edited:

Zack_Dotsh

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Zack dotsh

2. Your age : 29

3. Time zone : GMT+03:00

4. Average online per day 8/15

5. Your Discord : ZACK Pluxury#0007

6. Your Nickname zack_dutsh

7. Your ID 12902

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become responsible?
I have a lot of experience in the server, I previously worked in many government organizations and I was previously in the first city I consider myself an old player and I know how to deal with the rules I also did other work, reporting people who violated the rules. I also want to contribute to making the server better. Also, since I am old in the server, I have knowledge of the laws as I worked in fib before, and some organizations that need discipline and knowledge of the laws

speaking and writing, Playing for a whole day

3. What are your biggest weaknesses?
I don't think there is anything stopping me from doing my duty

4. Will you be ready to leave rp
yes

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes

Aaron Gravitas

Player
Player
Information
𝟙. 𝔸𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕟

𝟚. 𝟙𝟝

𝟛. 𝔹𝕊𝕋

𝟜. 𝟝-9

𝟝. Alex Fingers#8033

𝟞. 𝔸𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕟 𝔹𝕦𝕥𝕝𝕖𝕣

𝟟. 𝟜𝟚𝟝𝟙𝟛

Additional information
𝟙. 𝕀 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕒𝕕𝕞𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕡 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕣𝕚𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕣𝕦𝕝𝕖 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕣𝕤, 𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔾𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℝ𝕡 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕞𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕡𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕞𝕪 𝕕𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕚 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕞𝕪 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕪 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕚𝕟 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕤 𝕒 𝔸𝕕𝕞𝕚𝕟 𝕚𝕟 𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝟚, 𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕞 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕘𝕠𝕥 𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕠 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕗𝕦𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕗 𝕕𝕣𝕒𝕞𝕒 𝕤𝕠 𝕚 𝕞𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕣𝕡 🙂
𝟚. 𝕄𝕪 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕥𝕙𝕤? 𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕕, 𝕚𝕞 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕚 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕚𝕞 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕡𝕖𝕠𝕡𝕝𝕖, 𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕡𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕥𝕙 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕛𝕠𝕓𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕤 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕤 𝕒 𝕒𝕕𝕞𝕚n 🙂

𝟛. 𝕄𝕪 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕤? 𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕚𝕞 𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕒 𝕠𝕗 𝕒 𝕓𝕣𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕤𝕠 𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕤𝕠 𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕠𝕗𝕗 𝕚𝕞 𝕥𝕠𝕠 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕓𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠𝕠 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕝𝕖𝕥 𝕒 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕘𝕠 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕞𝕪 𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕚 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕠, 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝 𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚 𝕔𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕤𝕠𝕝𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕦𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕕𝕪 𝕔𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕒𝕣 🙃

𝟜.𝕐𝕖𝕤, 𝕚 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖 ℝℙ 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕪 𝕗𝕦𝕟 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕥 𝕞𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕗𝕗 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕒 𝕗𝕖𝕨 𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞, 𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕞𝕒𝕕𝕖

𝟝. 𝕐𝕖𝕤, 𝕚 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕠 𝕚 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕚 𝕓𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕒𝕤 𝕚 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕖 𝕟𝕠 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕦𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖.

Last edited:

Behroz shah

Player
Player
Name (IRL) : Syed Behroz Hassan Bukhari Shah
Your Age : 13
Time Zone : ( GST + 8 )
Average Online Per Day: 5-6 Hours
Discord id: Behroz shah #0416
Nick name: Behroz shah
ID : 31037

: ADDITIONAL INFORMATION :

Q1: Why do you want to become an admin?
Answer:
To be honest, I want to make players follow the rules and Increase Roleplay Experience!!! , and help new players,make the cantroversy solved!!
Q2: What are your strengths?
Answer:
I have patience while dealing with players. I don't use toxic words. I respect each and every player if it is old player or a new player.I know all the rules.
Q3: What are your greatest weakness?
Answer:
I get panicked.
Q4: Would you be ready to leave RP life and become an admin?
Answer:
yeah
Q5: Would you be ready to sell your business? ( It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin )
Answer: YES

RSA Fighters

Player
Player
Information:
Your name IRL: Heinrich Grobler
2. Your age: 28
3. Time zone: South African Standard Time or UTC +2
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): 11:00am to 23:00pm
5. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
6. Your Discord: *IIxY3teRxII *#3007
7. Your Nickname: Yster Perd
8. Your ID: 68721 on Server 1
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: State Section.

Additional information:
* The Reason why i want to became a admin, to help players in RP teaching our players the right way of RP, To sort problems out in complaints and problems to give RP a better experience.

* i'm a Very patient person, i can work with problems helping people and have the experience to be a fast learner.

* As i am, i don't have much experience been a admin but i have the time on my side to gain experience.

* Yes I'm ready to leave RP, as i Experience everything i wanted. As I'm ready to start helping new members of the RP World.

* I don't any business to sell. So it won't be a issue.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
* I have studies in the Morning , but i do have enough time to help new members that have issues and in the city.
* I have 8 Months in Server 1.

Last edited:

Swain Darkin

Well-Known Player
Player
Information:
Your name IRL: Stefan Djordjevich
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +1- Belgrade, Serbia
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): 7AM-22PM
5. Average online per day: 12-13h
6. Your Discord: Djordjevic__#1218
7. Your Nickname: Adriana Martinez
8. Your ID: 49389
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section:
State Section.

Additional information:
* Here it is... There are a couple of valid reasons why you would like to be the admin of this best roleplay server. I have really a lot of experience with RP. I was admin level 4 on RS01 server, many people know me as Swain Darkin ID:930. I was also an admin on 4 different Five-m servers and I have a lot of experience and I know all of the commands. I would like to help players in certain situations, I would do my best to be fair and review situations seriously and in detail.

* In addition of being very active, there are many other advantages. I am very patient and understanding with all players. I am always here to help, resolve conflicts, situations that spoil RP. The biggest advantage regarding RP is that I know the rules very well. I didn't learn them, but in these 7 years of playing RolePlay I went through various situations and therefore perfected them really easy.

* My weakness is rashness... I like to do things well and quickly. A small problem with rashness is that sometimes I make a mistake in my haste.

* Yes, i am ready to leave RP life!

* I dont have a business, but if i had i would sell it.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
*No issue or any Situation that is preventing me at all!

Good Luck Everyone!

Dylan Gomez

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Dylan Gomez

2. Your age: 20

3. Time zone: EST UTC−04:00

4. Average online per day: 5-6 Hours on weekends probably around 9hrs

5. Your Discord: Dfalt#8812

6. Your Nickname: Dylan inFamous

7. Your ID: 16267

Additional information
Ever since i joined the city i have experienced alot of rp situations and i am very familiar with different scenarios. I want to help new and old players to understand the rules a lot more and enforce them a lot more. I want to help the community in helping growing rp and enjoying rp within the server.

-Communication and listening,
-I try my hardest to give everyone satisfaction with giving a non biased decision
-I speak Both very fluent Spanish and English
-I can make stressful situations that people are in less stressful

When people talk way to much i tend to get mad because they are trying to talk over me.

Yes

Yes

Darco Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Ayan Mukherjee
2. 19
3. IST
4. 5 hours a day
5. Darco Pluxury#8418
6. Darco Jackson
7. 4346
Additional information.
I want to become an admin because I have had so much fun and good RP due to good admins and good server management and I feel like I want to give back to the community the RP before i was removed from admin because of my mistakes which i have tried to rectify within the last 3 months. I want another chance as to become an admin
Good communication skills , can take wise decision
Sometimes lag out should not be a problem.
yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
yes

Top Bottom