Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

edd anas

🛸     🌎 °  🌓 •  .°•   🚀 ✯    ★ *     °    🛰  
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Anas eddaoudi
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: CET (spain)
4. Average online per day: 8-9 hours +
5. Your Discord: EDD_<3#6620
6. Your Nickname: edd anas
7. Your ID: 35157
Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

because i see how admins in this city how they work and help evryone .and i like to help evryone i can in this city . but i learned a lot form other admins and i would like to be one . to help peaple with any questions they need .

2. What are your strengths?

im a quick learner . i speak 4 lenguages (french-spanish-arabic-english) - im patient - respect all the peaple i see- hard worker - can control hard situations - i like to work as team.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

my gratest weakenes is try to cool down intens situations but other peaple dosent want to cooldown . that make me a bit sad as a admin want to help and other peaple doesnt try to cool it down at the end its a game :D .

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

im 100% ready . and i had a good experience in this rp life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

yes sure i mean i dont have a business but im ready to do evrything .

Houssam Walker

😌
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information
1. Your name IRL Houssam El Mir
2. Your age 19
3. Time zone UTC +1
4. Average online per day 6 to 11 hours and sometimes more
5. Your Discord HoussamWalker#7270
6. Your Nickname HoussamWalker
7. Your ID 30142

Additional information
I want to become an admin because to help people learn the rp rules and improve the server to be better and better and also I enjoyed a lot the rp life and I want to make it better I see admins how they work hard to maintain the rules in city and be the best rp and also I tried everything all part time jobs like farmer, trucker, deliver man etc. and I joined illegal organization its bloods and I was high command there I didn’t remember rank exactly because it was a long time ago and after that I tried almost every legal organization I was in SAHP, FIB, and now I’m NG as a LT general / deputy leader I liked a lot legal organization and also I’m deputy leader in my family it was official and unofficial so i have experienced a lot of things but I’m still learning everyday
Strict, I like rp rules, Hardworking, Good social talking, I respect everyone without behaviors.
I talk three languages : English, French, Arabic and also I know some Chinese this is strong for me because I know a lot of Arabs here in city so I can understand them

I'm inpatient sometimes and don’t like people complaint.
Sometimes I get stressed when my internet drop(it’s a problem in all country)

Yes, i try everything and i try all the jobs and mostly all organiszation.
Yes because i dont have one

MARABUNTA – under dep. / HC
NG – LT General / Deputy leader

NG - Major
FIB – Black ops Agent (Specs ops/ Undercover)
SAHP - Corporal

Family - Deputy leader
Bloods – High command

Last edited:

Nonya Bizniz

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Jelle
2. Your age: 23 Years Old
3. Time zone: GMT+1 (Belgium)
4. Average online per day: 8 hours
5. Your Discord: Hasbulla#1950
6. Your Nickname: Hassan Boateng
7. Your ID: 21452

Additional information

I have been playing on the server on a daily basis for about 3 months now and the main reasons would be that i love to help newer players out getting a hang of all the IC and OOC rules, i remember having quite some issues when it came down to learning all the different rules. Second of all i would make sure to try and attend as many events possible. I think it's still happening too much where we have to call over an admin to a store robbery, i would try to make sure there is always at least one admin there keeping an eye. Also patrolling ghetto could be useful since i still notice a lot of rulebreaks in ghetto area. Last of all i would love to help set up OOC events like hide and seek.

First of all i've been really active over the past few months, been in both gangs and legal orgs so i know 95% of all rules, IC and OOC.
Second of all i'm a very open-minded person so any situation that i interfere with i would always try to look at both sides of the page and find out what really happened before taking action.
As third i would say that im a very fast learner, i have past admin experience. This both in games (Rust) and Discord.
Last of all i think there are quite some admins who could give me their vouch because they played with me in the past

I'm sometimes too forgiving because i always try to see the good in people. I think i also need to work on my ability to let toxicism slide and try to ignore it rather than going against it and let it get to me, this is however more an IC issue.

I have been playing RP for quite some time now and im sure i wanna make the switch to an admin function

Yes, i currently own an ATM but im ready to let go of it

Gio Avaliani

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Giorgi
2. 16
3. GMT +4
4. 5-10 hours a day
5.GiØ#4657
6. Gio Semenov
7. 44459

- I want to be a admin so I can help out with the city. I have always wanted to help out with the #1 best city in the world. I have a lot of experience in grp and I feel like I could help out with a lot of things. I know all the server rules by heart. I want to also help people, and get rid of the people ruining the fun experience. I will make sure no one feels like they aren’t having fun, I will make sure no one is abusing the powers that they have, I will make sure anyone who asks for help will receive a response they need.

- My strengths are communicating well with anyone I will never be disrespectful even if someone is disrespecting me, I am always professional with my work, I am good with teaching people how to do things as I was a FTO for the SAHP for about 1 month, I am a very good typer, I can speak English very well. I also show dedication no matter what and will always dedicate my time to doing my job. I can multitask very well as that is a common thing for me anytime of the day. I have a very strong characteristic that will help out with any situation needed, I’m very outgoing and easy to get along with and I can make a bad situation turn into a good situation with a little bit of fun but making sure it stays professional.

- I would say I don’t have any great weaknesses as I believe I do everything the best I can.

- I will 1000% be ready to leave my part of RP to make sure everyone that comes to this city has the absolute best experience they can have.

- I do not have any businesses so yes

I would like to say that if I get accepted that it will truly change my life, I have dedicated a lot of my IRL time into this city and seeing how far it has come it would make me happy to be apart of the fastest growing city of all time. I want to get on and make everyone happy I will get rid of all the bad people and help the good people to the best I can, I will make sure to look over everyone with care and make sure the ones who need help get it and then the ones who have done stuff to effect the city get punished.
- Giorgi Redrum
EX-NG-LT.General
EX-LSPD HC (DHOD) S.W.A.T
EX-LSPD HC (LT) of Patrol (EN1)

Zubair Rasheed

Player
Player
1.Your Name IRL : Mohammed Zubair
2.Your Age:- 21 Years
3.Time Zone:- GMT+5:30
4.Average Online Per Day:- I will be Online around 8-10 hours.
5.Your Discord:- Zubair Shane#6949
6.Your Nickname:- Zubair Shane
7.Your ID:- 397

Additional information :-

Why do you want to become an admin?
* I am playing this server since 1 year ago grand rp server is launched now i think i can assist new people hopping into the server. I have been seen the people breaking the rules in city so. I might assist them to do proper role play in this city
* I have experience of EMS as I worked there as a Chief and I also have a more experience of working in the FIB, SAHP, NG.

Managing, dedication, Time management, patience.
* Following the instruction passed by my higher ups.

Some times i will loss the patience but i will try my best to keep the patience level, that it

Yes, build new friendships and learn further.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes I am ready leave RP and I am ready to sell my biz.

Regards,
Zubair Shane

Ewys Drilla

BOSS | DRILLA FAMILY
Player
1. Your name IRL Ege
2. Your age / 17
3. Time zone / UTC +3
4. Average online per day / 8 -10 hours
5. Your Discord / ewys#4123
6. Your Nickname / Ewys Valentino
7. Your ID / 29247
Additional information
Hello first of , I would like to become an admin to be helpful to citizens, my online per day min 8 hours, İ was in FIB, LSPD, and deputy Gangs and i did my RP life and lots of new players need help and There is Lots OF Turkish players, ihave been playing EN1 more than 7 month , I have learned enough to share my experiences, Im from Turkey.

i really like listening to people, i can be patient, I can't stand criticism about the appearance

I can't stand criticism about the appearance

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes, I am ready.

Yes, I don't have one

Zyrxan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL
Eric
2. Your age
3. Time zone
EST
7+ Hours
5. Your Discord
zyrxan#3724
6. Your Nickname
Ashley Haze
7. Your ID

Additional information

I want to be an admin on GrandRP because I've had so much fun on GrandRP as a whole and have had a fun time with the community. I found out about GrandRP over a year ago and I've had so much fun ever sense I've found out about it. I dedicate alot of time towards GrandRP, No matter what server, What language, The community is amazing and I would like to further help the community. As we all know the server has been growing rapidly and am very excited to see that it is, And the server needs more admins to help all the new joining players and I am willing to do that.

I am very active in the community as a whole, Whether it is OOC or IC I enjoy helping people and communicating with others and improving my social skills.

Sometimes I have a hard time saying no to anyone that needs help so I end up just staying in the server helping new players and messing up my sleep schedule.

Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.

Yes, I am ready to sell my business without a doubt.

Zane McLovin

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Lloyd
2. Your age : 16
3. Time zone : GMT+4
4. Average online per day : 12 hours
5. Your Discord : ⤛𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓢𝓱𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻⤜#2518
6. Your Nickname : Zane McLovin
7. Your ID 13824

Additional information

i've myself seen many corruptions in the city where people RDM in city a lot and still get away with it. I also want to help many people out with their problems and doubts. I have spent more than a year in GRP and i am aware of most of the rules And i want everyone to live a fair and equal life in the city.

I have a strong sense of leadership and am adept at making decisions.
I also excel at providing IT-related solutions.
and I speak a variety of languages well.

one of my greatest weaknesses would be procrastination but i'll do my best to change it.

yes.

yes i would if i had one for sure.

unknown.png

Player
Player
𝙄𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

1. Your name IRL: Erdem
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 8-14
5. Your Discord: cluxzz#9999
6. Your Nickname: Sanchez Boloo
7. Your ID: 12083

𝘼𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

1. 𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣?

I have been playing in the city for a very very long time by now, now the server is being more and more popular there are more new players joining the server and most of them don’t know what to do and that’s why I wanna be there to help them and teach them the game and the server rules so they can fit in the rp world better. I will make sure that every player is doing there RP better. I worked in LSPD, EMS, GOV, SAHP, And all the gangs I can speak English very well. I am filling these applications for admins for a long time by now too I am not going to stop making until I am one because I did all the things in the game by now and I want to help the community and give back.

2. 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙝𝙨?
I can speak different languages ( turkish and english) there so many players that are turkish and dont know what to do. I am organised on what I do , I am patient , love to help people , quick learner , good listener, these are my strengths.

3. 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨?
If someone is not caring about my opinions I can get mad, I think everyone should respect eachother.

4. 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙍𝙋 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣?
Yes I am ready.

5. 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨? (𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣)
I am ready.
1. Tillu Reddy
2. 18
3. GMT+5:30
4. 8-10 Hours
5. THOR#5468
6. 18040

- I want to be a admin so I can help out with the city. I have always wanted to help out . I have a 6 months of experience in grand rp and I feel like I could help out with a lot of things. I know the server rules. I want to also help people, and get rid of the people ruining the fun experience. I will make sure no one feels like they aren’t having fun, I will make sure no one is abusing the powers that they have, I will make sure anyone who asks for help will receive a response they need.

- My strengths are communicating well with anyone I will never be disrespectful , as I was done in LSPD , EMS . I can speak English very well. I also show dedication no matter what and will always dedicate my time to doing my job. I can multitask very well as that is a common thing for me anytime of the day .

- I would say I don’t have any great weaknesses

- Yes, im ready to leave RP life to become an admin

- I do not have any businesses so yes

Aie00boi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Alexandru Constantin
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: CET (1h after server time)
4. Average online per day: 10 hours
5. Your Discord: ShemkerKaDraku#4234
6. Your Nickname: Tyrone Windsor
7. Your ID: 41400

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? Given that I’ve been on the server for a long time now (300h approximately) I want to take the next step. I’ve been part of many orgs, gangs in the beginning and now at the moment LSPD. I am an LSPD HC and Part of swat. On my Journey on this server I’ve been VDMED RDMED and so on a lot of times. When these things happened it just made me think: I need to do something against this. So it raised my ambitions of becoming an admin, after being LSPD for a long time I have learned many rules and obeyed them as good as possible. I think I’ve finished my RP JOURNEY and now I need to keep going in another direction. The #1 server should get #1 Administration!
2. What are your strengths? I am always striving to get better at what I’m doing. Same thing I’ve been doing at LSPD. Working hard and always learning even as a HC. Another strength would be the ability to punish people, who are friends of mine. I wouldn’t let anything pass and will always strongly enforce the server rules. I am always very careful with the punishments I would give and make sure they are justified. I am also very good at multitasking and have a very good memory which I imagine is very helpful here. Another thing: I always stay calm (. I speak German, English and Romanian perfectly)
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? This may not be related to this admin position but I have anxiety whenever I go outside which is why I prefer this online life. Currently I’m trying to take care of my anxiety but it’s pretty hard. I’m working on it.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes, I’ve “played my RP life through” and as I mentioned I would be very happy to take my next step into this administration area.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) 100% I don’t see it as an issue at all as long as it takes to achieve my dream.
Dear Administration team,

Thank you in advance for reading my application and I’m happy to hear back from you

Alex

Last edited:

Amanda Windsor

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL
- Juan

2. Your age

3. Time zone
- CET

4 - 9 hours

5. Your Discord
- scooby#4141

6. Your Nickname
- Juan Windsor

7. Your ID

Additional information
- I love grand rp, and my goal since the start ive joined was to become an admin. Admins are Important, and I feel like I could really help Grand RP EN 2 become a more fair place. I have alot of experience between alot of servers from Grand Rp. I'm also very experienced with server rules.

- I can speak fluent english and fluent german.
- I treat everyone with respect.
- I'm an honest person

- Sometimes when I get stressed out I get very unconcentrated.
- I sometimes say bad words.

- Yes, I am ready for that. I love the RP, but I think I can live without it. I have autism and I'm very good at remembering rules and situations what I think suits me better then RP.

- Yes, I am.

Benjamin West

Most Hated
Player
1. Emircan
2. 21
3. GMT+3
4. 6-7 hours
5. emircani#9999
6. Benjamin West
7. 191
Additional information

I have been playing this game for a long time on a daily basis and have a lot of fun. I have experience with RP. I think it's time to become an admin because I like solving problems and I don't get angry quickly, and because I can speak Turkish and English as you know there is many Turkish players I will be able to solve a lot of problems, summer is approaching and I have nothing to do and I have a lot of time, I think I am suitable to be an admin.

I'm good at teaching people to do things I don't give up too quickly I have high accuracy and can do more than one job at the same time I like to help as much as possible I always have positive energy

I don't have many weaknesses, I just get angry when someone raises their voice at me or don't respect me

I am ready to leave RP life and become an admin

Yes i am ready

Luce Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Ameer hamza
2. Your age-19
3. Time zone- (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day - 8-10 hour
5. Your Discord- Ameer hamza#1770
6. Your Nickname- Ameer rana
7. Your ID- 44577

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? -i wanna become the Admin because when i joined the serveri faced so maney problems that pissed me , i dont want any of the new players or old players to suffer a bit i have been in so many grand rp,s server.
Admin is the back bone of the server and i wanna be the part of it , i wanna make our server more better , i like helping peoples i , i am not admin still i help many peoples .
i wanna help every new members of our server as i can , i wanna make them love this server. I was in EN1 and i got banned just because of fair rp infact i should have got warning and demorgen ,
I wanna change these things.
2. What are your strengths? my way of explaning things and i dissolve with peoples easily and interact easily , i play in server more then 9 hours daily.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? my biggest weakness is that i sometimes Standing up your self
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yess , and ill not miss rp .
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) obvously yes

Last edited:

Kakashi Pluxury

Does my sparkle burn your eyes?
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Vansh Saxena
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 5-8hrs
5. Your Discord: GALAXY YT#5058
6. Your Nickname: Kakashi Pluxury
7. Your ID: 15849

Additional information
->I want to become an admin because I have had so much fun and good RP due to good admins and good server management

and I feel like I want to give back to the community the RP that
I had, And it's my time to stop RPing and start becoming the awsome admin

I can be to help other peers enjoy the great RP I have experienced.
->Respects all

->Always follow anything which is told by elder admin
->response fastly

->try to solve problem without fight.
->
Quick learner and good listener.
->Stuttering, sometimes when I'm stressed I stutter.
->Lack of Patience

->Yes

->i dont have any.

Thanks for Reading MY Application

Last edited:

1Dark1Ilya1

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Yosef Essa
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +2 Cairo, Egypt
4. Average online per day: 8-10
5. Your Discord: 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙠#9291
6. Your Nickname: Dark Ilya
7. Your ID: 2840

Additional information

Because, I have Good Experience and I would to share it, and I like to help the players in this server, and I see we don't have enough Admins to replay all the tickets and I would help to make grand RP Good Than any RP server, I would like to Explain the Rules to Arab People Because some people Is not understanding English

I speak 2 languages Arabic and English and my patience im very patience guy, my good grand RP Rules knowledge, team worker, Fast learner, Respecting all, I can Handle All the situations

If I Try To explain Something to someone and he is doesn't understand what i am saying, that's make me sad , but I try To explain to him again until he understands

I already had a good ride with RP in Grand RP, it's time to help people to get this experience

Yes, Sure I Don't have any Problem

Last edited:

Tiger Error

Helping Everyone
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1- your name IRL : Mahmoud Gamal
2- your age : 25
3-Time zone : (UTC+02:00) Cairo - Egypt
4-Average online per day
(Sunday-Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday) play 4-5 hours
(Thursday-Friday-Saturday) play 8-9 hours
5- your discord : TIGER#5154
6- your nickname : Tiger Lord
7- your ID in EN2 : 1497

For two reasons, the first is that I love this server very much, and the second is because I am an Arab person and I play a lot in this server and I have many friends and for a while I noticed that there are many Arab players and there are many of them who are not familiar with the laws of the city and I want to help them and explain to them because I do not want anything bad to happen Understanding between them and other players

I speak Arabic and English, and because I am old, there are a lot of Arab and foreign players who know me and I can intervene to solve any dispute that occurs between the players, especially the Arabs.

some days i dont have to much time free bucz of my work and also because im from arabic city my English is medium

Of course I can, especially because I do not have a business, so if I am accepted, it will be all the time to help people and solve their problems to get out the best possible image for the server

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin
Yes

Last edited:

Kay Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Kayd
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: (UTC+12)
4. Server Time: 20:00 - 1:00 Or 4:00 - 7:00 (Can Change Some Days)
5. Average online per day: 6-10 hours (Can Very On Diff Days)
6. Your Discord: 🅺🆈 🅻🆄🆇🆄🆁🆈#9535
7. Your Nickname: Kay inFamous
8. Your ID: 13313
9. I want to be curator of Support/Unofficial Org

Additional information

There are many reasons I would like to become Admin or Admin Assistant to help assist this great server or even to take stress off other admins back.

I like to think my greatest strengths are I'm very good at taking lead if its in orgs or even just IRL other then that I'm very loyal and will show loyalty to other admins/players. Also I've had many of experiences with Administration/Moderation/Staff

I feel my greatest weakness is being impatient sometimes I get very impatient cause I hate waiting I'd rather do something then sit around.

Yes, I've had a fair share of RP and definitely will be ready.

Yea I would

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No not at all

One more thing id like to mention is I have had a lot of experience being Moderators/Admins/ Tech Support.

Many Admins inspire me so I would like to do the same for others!

Thank You For Reading My Application!

Last edited:

Droppa

3x 100% EN1
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Yusuf
2. 16
3. UK (GMT)
4. 6+ hours maximum 10 hours
5. Droppa#5602
6. Droppa Yip
7. 962

I would like to become an admin due to my high levels of activity on the server as I enjoy playing it a lot. It has been a great journey for me to explore the city and meet new people. By becoming admin I can enhance this to the fullest as I will be helping others out, Organizing and managing events, making new friends... Making me an admin will mean a huge difference to the team which already exists as I can make a big impact on not only other admins but everyone in the city so that they can enjoy their time in the city rulebreakers free. After I pass the assistant level, I would like to move in to a crime admin, this is due to me being in multiple gangs, deputy of multiple gangs previously and also high command. This has allowed me to see all the rules of crime and the ins and outs needed to be a crime admin. By making me an admin I will ensure to perform at my best abilities and prove that I am the best at what I do. I also possess experience in this field as I was previously an admin assistant on this server but had to leave due to irl issues.

My Strengths are Hardworking, resilient, kind, friendly, fluent English, teamwork, confidence (and many more). Some ig strengths are that I am fully aware of all the crime rules, this will allow me to be able to monitor turf attacks in the discord, help gangs and other organisations out etc.

My greatest weakness is not knowing when to ask for help.

Yes I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin

Yes I am ready to sell my business

Ty for your time, and thank you for viewing my application.

Asrin Kovacs

Coding my life away!
Senior Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL
- Asrin
2. Your age
3. Time zone
- GMT +3
- 8 - 10 Hours
5. Your Discord
- TOASTy#4242
6. Your Nickname
- Asrin Hurmaci
7. Your ID

Additional information
- I always had the decision-making position in many servers and other game's servers as well and i do enjoy finding a resolution for any commotion between the parties. Lastly, It's a good way to take a break from RP.
- I am open-minded and really good listener. I have good english speaking and writing level.
- I am one of the hard-working type and that is a weakness i believe.
- Like I said, I want to take a long break from RP and learn more on the job to be more helpful to the administration.
- I don't have any business to my name so that is not a problem.

Last edited:

Pulkit Bhardwaj

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information

1. Your name IRL- Pulkit Bhardwaj
2. Your age- 21 ( IRL)
3. Time zone- GMT+5:30 Indian Time
4. Average online per day- 8-10hrs
5. Your Discord- Pulkit Valentino | 131164#4250
6. Your Nickname- Pulkit Valentino
7. Your ID- 131164

Additional information

-> I want to become an admin to maintain peace and decrease crime in city in the city and encourage other people to come in the city.
I want to punish people whoever break the rules so that other people do not break rules.
and it is also really cool to be an admin.
-> I have a high patience level and I am good at explaining things.
-> I am very straight forward and I do not like to twist things.
-> Yes I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.
-> Actually, I don't have any.

Top Bottom