Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Vinod Sharmaa

FIB- OO Handler
Player
1. Your name IRL – Pranjal Gupta
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone India- (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day 7 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord - Vinod Sharmaa#8561
6. Your Nickname Vinod Sharmaa
7. Your ID -27332
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I Want To Become Admin Because I want to improve in Players To Do Proper Role play I can see as player Present There are So many Players Doing Mistakes As A Part of Administration I want To be part of Helping Hand. I can Help New Players..
i have lot of Experience from legal Organizations and Illegal Activities I Can Find Easily who are not following City Rules And I never do any Thing Without Proper Knowledge…
2. What are your strengths?
leadership Skills to be one of my Greatest Strengths
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
I Don't Believe People Very Easily and I am Very Straight forwarded Person
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes, I am Ready
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes, I Don’t Have Any Business

RanaJi Badmash | 20653

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information
Abhinav Rana
2. 17
3. GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. I have different time zones on different days i play 11:00-13:00 then 15:00-17:00(4hrs( on these days (Monday-Friday) and on (Sunday,Saturday) i can give 9-12 hours of duty non-stop from 6:00 AM to 18:00 PM.
5. 3-4 hours on Monday-Friday
9-12 hours on Saturday-Sunday
6. AgentCreed#4334
7. RanaJi Badmash
8. 20653
9. I want to be curator of crime section.

Additional Information
I want to become and admin and curator of crime section to show my skills i do not have enough years or experience in en3 server but the amount of experience i have gained in en2 by being deputy of gangs and in en1 being high command of all gangs and legal organizations except FIB i believe i have what it takes to become admin and i want to become an admin to help the people and new players in the server i want to give them the happiness playing in the server and get them addicted like i am to the server of Grand RP
2. My greatest strengths are the following :-
# I am hardworking because if i start one thing i wont stop it before finishing it.
# I am a patient and Humble guy.
3. My greatest weaknesses are :-
# I am a short-tempered guy until and unless some person disrespects me then i get angry.
# I am able to control my temper for some time only.

4. Yes im ready to leave the RP life to become an admin.
5. Yes i agree to sell my business and never buy one until im an admin.
6. Not really, but i have high school which is affecting it a little bit i can give only 3-4 hours of duty on weekdays due to it and on weekends i can give 9-12 hours or duty easily.

About Me -
NOTE - (
I dont have enough years ICLY in EN3 i hope you dont mind it because of my experience in en1 and en2)
I have always wanted to become an admin in any of the 3 EN servers and today im filling this forum to make it true

THANKS FOR READING MY APPLICATION ✔

Ryuk Smith

Player
1. Your name IRL : Gautham
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 8 Hour
5. Your Discord :KING---Ryuk#0099
6. Your Nickname : Ryuk Smith
7. Your ID:73558

Additional information

I Am A Media Person I Worked In Almost All The ORGs And I Have Enjoyed My IC Life, I Was Curious As To How My Life Would When I Am An Admin. I Have A 1yr Exp In Grand RP, I Wanted To Help Every Guys Who Comes To City Newly

I Am Good In Organizing An Event, Good In Time Managing, I Am Fluent In English Both Speaking And Writing And Can Also Handle Situations Calm And Smoothly

I Am A Bit Hyperactive

I Am Willing And Happy To Leave My RP Life To Become An Admin

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes... off course ( I Dont Have Any Business)

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
There is no IRL issue

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Anil Pasa
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day : 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord : ManL1ke # 1832
6. Your Nickname : Manlike Anil
7. Your ID : 71052

Additional information

-I think im gonna be permant here . because I treat everyone fairly and I don't think I will make mistakes because I know the rules. That's why I believe that I will get along well with everyone and ensure justice.
- I love this server very much, I love the management staff and so on, they are all very good people, I want to be authorized and help.
-I was born in the UK so I have excellent English. So I can understand everyone. I know Turkish perfectly and I feel lucky because there are a lot of Turks on this server.
-I can show people the same love i don't look down on anyone i'm a very strict person about rules i never like to break the rules i managed 5 times server on Fivem we managed all of them positively as a result of the struggle my management team and management team disintegrated so i closed my server and came to grand rp it's been 4 months 4 I've been a grand rp player for months -I know a lot I want to be an admin and help people
-I know 2 languages
I m always asking my self too hundred times for this question but i think i have no any weakness
i thought about it hundred times . i think yes
Yes ( i have no business)

Ajani Gaye

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Ajani Gaye

2. Your age -16

3. Time zone United states eastern time

4. Average online per day-I usually don't play on weekdays because I have school but if I don't have school on that day, I would play 5-8 hours and Friday (after school) to Sunday 6-11

5. Your Discord- AjaniCommander3532#4300

6. Your Nickname- Ajani

7. Your ID-35182

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? The reason why I want to become an admin is because. I want to help others who are new to the city, and I want them to know how to start playing grand rp. I have been playing grand rp since June of last year. I made a lot of friends and learned new things from people that I didn't know. I have also been in FIB for 5 terms going to 6 for Luka, I have also been in other states organization in grand rp. I have learned and experienced things in grand rp. My main goal is to help people and stop people from cheating or breaking server rules and I want to make the rp experience better and enjoyable for the people who are starting and for everyone. There are some people who break server rules, and some people don't know how to roleplay. I want to help those people who are struggling to play grand rp and who don't know how to play and teach them how to play grand rp. A server admin is a person who wants to help other players. it's not all about the fun it's all about how you choose to help people and make the rp experience better and playable for players and stop players from breaking the rules and cheating on grand rp. This is why I want to become a server admin.

2. What are your strengths? My strengths are being nice to others, hardworking and caring for others who are in need of help and dedicated to work.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My greatest weakness is when I get mad, frustrated, nervous and sometimes sad.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes.

xkraltr

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Metehan
2. Your age :17
3. Time zone:GMT+8
4. Average online per day: 6-9
5. Your Discord: Eteha#1714
6. Your Nickname: Yarimay Black
7. Your ID: 54897

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? : I've been playing GRP for a while and I see a lot of rules errors especially in en2 and most of them go unpunished and that doesn't make me happy at all (because admins don't punish because they are their friends) But I promise to punish under any circumstance, even if it's my own brother. In short, I want to create a city where everyone can act and play comfortably in this city, and I can only do this as an admin.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. What are your strengths? : I have many strengths especially being careful I can focus very well in any situation and reach the right conclusion,and be patient because in any situation it is very good to be patient

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?: Being angry but only against people who talk too much because too many voices make my head hurt (empty voices)

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?: I spent a lot of time in RP and now I'm ready to leave RP life to improve other people's RP Sometimes you have to give up something to create a better world

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : I don't have a business but I'm ready to give up even if I have

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Anil Pasa

Additional information

-I think im gonna be permant here . because I treat everyone fairly and I don't think I will make mistakes because I know the rules. That's why I believe that I will get along well with everyone and ensure justice.
- I love this server very much, I love the management staff and so on, they are all very good people, I want to be authorized and help.
-I was born in the UK so I have excellent English. So I can understand everyone. I know Turkish perfectly and I feel lucky because there are a lot of Turks on this server.
-I can show people the same love i don't look down on anyone i'm a very strict person about rules i never like to break the rules i managed 5 times server on Fivem we managed all of them positively as a result of the struggle my management team and management team disintegrated so i closed my server and came to grand rp it's been 4 months 4 I've been a grand rp player for months -I know a lot I want to be an admin and help people
-I know 2 languages
I m always asking my self too hundred times for this question but i think i have no any weakness

Zoro Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL:
Ankit
2. Your age:
3. Time zone
GMT+5:30
6 to 10 Hours
5. Your Discord
Zoro Kirigaya#8205
6. Your Nickname
Zoro
7. Your ID

Additional information
I want to become admin because of i've been playing RP for long time where i've decided to show my help towards the city and citizen because of the growth of the RP and give them and guide and also show my commitment towards the RP.

My strengths is teaching people and explain them the outcomes and i have strong critical thinking that can put up to use.

Getting of task easily where ive been working on that.
Yes
Yes

ujjwal adari

Player
Player

1. Your name IRL : ujjwal badmash​

2. Your age : 18​

3. Time zone : GMT+10​

4. Average online per day : 8-10 hours​

5. Your Discord : ujjwal badmash#1413​

6. Your Nickname : ujjwal​

7. Your ID :71620​

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?​

i want to become a admin because i have been gathered more and enough experience in grand rp like i am playing since 6 months i have exp in every org like legal and ileagle i was hc of sahp , fib ,ng . i want to help the new players with thier quireis and make the server more better and i want to maintain the server rules by giving my full support to the server.​

1. calm down in every situation
2. good communication skill
3. good behavior
4. quick learner​

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?​

nerviousness​

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?​

yes​

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)​

yes​

Dede :)

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL:jose
2. Your age:18

3. Time zone:EST
4. Average online per day:8-12 hours
5. Your Discord:jose hernandez#7180
6. Your Nickname:jose
7. Your ID:70317

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?:i want to become an admin because i have played rp for a long time and seen how frustrated and unhappy people get when other people ruin the rp experience if i get to become and admin i will help people who needs it as well as the admin team i think i will be fit for the team as i am very dedicated and passionate about what i want to do.

~fast learner
~dedication
~passionate

~sometimes people think i get upset which im really not its a way i talk
Yes
Yes

Fluffy Rao

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Ayush Srivastava
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord : Fluffy Dons#4671
6. Your Nickname : Fluffy Dons
7. Your ID : 43381
Additional information
-I have been in the city for a long time and have lots of experience and knowledge over the server and workings. Being the deputy of Marabunta ,Nurse at EMS and Senior Officer in LSPD I had learned so many things about the city. I always love helping the new players and want to extend my reaches to help them and make the city more aware of rules leading to a good RP.
- Good communication skill
- Good Learner
- Dedicated towards my work
- I can't stand wrong in any situation
-Yes
-Yes

sedat pekerr

FIB HOD/DHOD-LSPD DCOD-
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL Efe kaan
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone GMT+3
4. Average online per day 6-9 hours
5. Your Discord .Kaan.#5865
6. Your Nickname Polatt Black
7. Your ID18557

Additional information
I want to be an admin because I have been to many organizations and I have encountered many rules errors.(FİB/LSPD/NG/FAMİLİES/MARABUNTO/BALLAS/BLOODS/VAGOS) And when I saw that there were so many rule mistakes, I saw that the number of admins was not enough and they could not catch up with the events. and that's why i want to be admin
time management, speaking and writing 2 languages English and Turkish and I can speak and write fluently in these bilinguals and when anything happens i do my best to find/solve it
As long as people don't toxic me it's okay but if I get too toxic I can get angry and shout
Yes im ready
Yes im ready

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Anil

Additional information

-I know 2 languages

Skye0813

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1.Rohan
3.GMT +5:30
4.8 Hours
5.SKYU#6189
6.Skye

Additional information
1.I want to be an admin because I have been to 3 organizations and I have encountered many rules errors.(EMS/SAHP/VAGOS) And when I saw that there were so many rule mistakes, I saw that the number of admins was not enough and they could not catch up with the events. and that's why i want to be admin

2.i am as fast as a bullet train and i can catch a lie easliy
i can make country peaceful and helping there will be anti afk things

3.i can be melted easily i keep a trust blindly i believe faster

4.i won't be but to serve nation will leave the rp life

5.YES I WILL Be

Last edited:

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Anil

Additional information

-I know 2 languages

Rishabh Kirigaya

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : rishabh dubey
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : +5:30 Hours (IST)
4. Average online per day : 8-9 hour per/day
5. Your Discord : 502 | Desi Rishabh#1581
6. Your Nickname : desi rishabh
7. Your ID : 91886

Additional information
cause i have experience of legal org GOV,FIB and illegal org MARABUNTA and from my this experience i know every rule and experience admins life and just want to help new player if they have any problem
1)my communication skills
2) patience
3)a good knowledge of RP
4)i don't trust people eaisly
3. What are your greatest weakness?
nerviousness
yes, i am ready to leave RP life
yes,and i don't have any

Select for moderation

Raj Wells

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL

Dhanraj Ghag

2. Your age

3. Time zone
UTC(+05:30)

2 To 8 Hours

5. Your Discord
Zeus8168 #3062

6. Your Nickname
Raj Wells

7. Your ID

Additional information

To punish the rulebreakers ruining the fun for everyone and help the new players while ensuring a fun experience for everyone on the server.

Patience, Calm nature, Critical thinking.

Thinking everything from a OOC perspective, Little to no experience in ghetto clapping.

Yes.

Yes.

Top Bottom