Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Eduardinho Focacciaso

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Eduardo
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone CET
4. Average online per day 5 - 8 hours
5. Your Discord Eduardo1#8435
6. Your Nickname Eduardo Wolf
7. Your ID 128

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
Id like to become an admin for many reasons, first of all, the current administration is looking for crime curators, something that im a great fit for, considering ive been deeply infested in the crime aspect of the server for many months. Moreover I have a lot of knowledge especially on the ghetto and crime rules, and I believe that I’ll be able to curate a gang very well. Not only this, but I believe I have good administrative skills, having lead a gang and been deputy leader in state orgs and criminal orgs before. Nonetheless I study administrative leadership in school which will come in handy for the job as an administrator on the Grand project. The last reason is that I enjoy helping people and I am good with judging different scenarios and matters. I have done my fair share of rulebreaks, as well as i have maintained good roleplay. I believe my rule knowledge and kindness will give me a good fit for the administration team.
2. What are your strengths? I’m a good judge, alot of activity, rarely do mistakes.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? Letting people talk over me
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Absolutely
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Absolutely

James Giugo

Player
Player
1. Lewis
3.GMT+1
4.5-8 Hours
5. BossMan#9937
6. Josh Akuma

Additional information
1. I want to become an admin to help improve RP in the grand RP region and by doing so I would discipline rule breakers for mixing,power-gaming, metagaming etc. I feel since I am online a lot I would be able to handle more RP situations and sort everything out and with more admins, the other admins wouldn't have to work as much and it would be easier on everyone as a total to have a bigger team.
2. I am very calm in situations that I need to be. I can explain mistakes on what people do wrong in RP situations such as in a robbery but the hostage is taken hostage in the city that's ghetto rule 1.18. I am also a very confident and professional person.
3. My greatest weakness is probably someone talking about my parents as it triggers me as I care about my family very much.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes!
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I, unfortunately, did not get a chance to get a business as I didn't make enough money quick enough.

Rohit Garg

RoyalisLiveYT
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Name Rohit Garg
2. age 18
3. India (GMT+5:30)
4. 10hr
5. RoyalisLiveYT#1856
6. rohit garg
7. 724

> I want to Become Admin because I want to help better the city and help the newer people in the city get to enjoy their time in it. I also enjoy to help the newer players know the rules in the city so I wouldn't mind doing that. I have worked my way up in things in the city so the experienced helped me learn rules from both sides. I have been in a gang and have also been FIB so it really did help me learn the rules.

>My basic strength includes my RP Experience which I've gained since i stated playing RP and i am playing RP servers more then 2 years i have been in IND server and its gives me advantage . Decision Making, Communication Skills, Also i m thorough with all the rules. I'm active on discord alot. also i know how to fix bags or gliches + i work as Admin In IND Server so i can join the grp team.

>I tend to be a bit stern sometimes. Although, I look into everything deeply, I always have that feeling that something isn't right. But over time I gain confidence and it hence helps me get over it.

>I'm ready to leave RP life to help and support in managing the server providing good RP to the players.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
>I don't have a business.

Touqeer West

Player
Player
nHMebZr.png

1. Your name IRL : Touqeer Makrani
2. Your age. : 19
3. Time zone. : IST +5:30GMT
4. Average online per day : 7-8 hrs
5. Your Discord. : Vladimir#1870
6. Your Nickname : Vladimir Anklov
7. Your ID : 2172
nHMebZr.png

- I am part of grandrp since almost 6 months. In, this duration i have been in all organization either legal or illegal. In my life ( in city ) i had work at diffrent position in diffrent org. this is me a better ideas about rules regarding city,org and illegal org.

1:- i want to become admin, because nowdays rp has been disturbed by new players those do not understand city rule. If i get chance to be admin i will work hard to improve rp in city, which will make city a very good and people also enjoy living in city

2:- Despite beign in GTM 5:30, i always stay in city while ALL time, because i have finished with my study and i can give my proper focus to work as admin

3:- As member of city i have also made certain mistake and i have learned from that, currently i have revised all rule which is implemented on citizens as well as leaders of diffrent organization

5-As admin i promise that i wont descriminate between people to who i know or dont know i will be on my way and take right action who is in fault

1:- I am a quick learner and great listener
2:- I know the rules very well
3:- I always stay clam and behave very good with other weather i know them or not
4:-I keep everyone equal either he/she is my friend or not ( proper justice giver)
5:- Proper time managment

Everyone has weakness some of them are:
1:- sometime makes sillly mistake
2:- lose impatience some time

Yes
, it was great journey as RP player but now i am ready to leave RP life

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
i am not a owner of any business but if i was owner then also i will get ready to sell it

Hope best RP will be maintained in GRAND RP

Regards,
Vladimir Anklov

YoWraith

Lets get started.
Player
1. Your name IRL: Ethan Ryan
2. Your age: 15
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 6 hours+
5. Your Discord: Yo Wraith#7994
6. Your Nickname: Wraith
7. Your ID: 2266

Additional information
I want to become an admin so I can help improve the current state of roleplay within grand roleplay. I have been a part of this project since the start of grand roleplay server 1. I have been dedicated to this server for a long time. Becoming an administrator is just my next step in completing everything I have wanted on this project. I can put a lot of time and passion into the project and make it a better place. I am dedicated to helping people out especially people that are new to the server. Helping people has always been a part of me since I was young. I am constantly trying to help people and make sure that the Roleplay is crystal clear. If I become an admin I will make sure that my ability to punish people is kept to a very minimum. At the same time, I still issue punishments accordingly
Multitasking

Ever since I was young either eating or playing with legos I have always been good at multi-tasking. If I have people shouting in my ear and I need to do something else I can still do things effectively and correctly.

Responsibility

Responsibility has always been a big part of me. Understanding what my responsibilities are is also something I excel in. Being aware and responsible for my actions is something I am good at. If I am told to handle something I will drop what I am doing to make sure that it gets done right away unless another situation must be handled.

Maturity

Being mature is something that we all must strive to be good at as admins. If you don't like what someone says you must respect what they have to say and understand where they are coming from. Arguing is never an option as an admin.

Respect

Respect is something that I have for all people. Unless it is lost. And respect is something I would like to earn and gain during my time as a staff member. You gain respect by the drops and you lose it by the bucketful. If my actions cause someone to dump that bucket on me. I focus on making it right so I am still respected. Respect is something I focus on and make sure that I have it for people and they have it for me.

Teamwork

Teamwork is something that is amazing to me. I have always been good at it. Whether in a video game or on the football field working together with others has always been amazing to me. I love working together and I think there is always a better outcome in a situation if you put 2+ minds alike and you think about solutions or strategies.

Point of view
I am good at seeing things from other people's POV. I am in the LSPD but I can see where maybe a gang member is coming from if they want to issue a complaint. As cops, we like to think that our own is always right but I like to forget everything else and focus on the situation at hand and what makes them feel that way.

Honesty
Not only is being honest important to others It is important to me. Being honest to those who I work around and love to be around is very important to me. I wouldn't have to think twice before telling the truth to behold if it is good or bad or has a chance to harm me. Respect is something else that I added and I feel that these 2 definitely connect for me.And something that I can honestly say I’d that I know how everything works!

Previous experince
I have been a staff member on just 2 servers on fiveM. Although FiveM and grand RP are different I still had the feel of things and understand staffing decisions

Spelling and grammar are something that I probably will never be good at but I try my best to work on them.

Yes anytime to help!
Yes, Without a doubt.

Shiva Marneedi

Grand Roleplay
Player
1. Your name IRL: Shiva
2. Your age:23
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 8 - 12hours.
5. Your Discord: ShivaPlaysYT#0941
6. Your Nickname: Shiva Marneedii
7. Your ID:152

Additional information

- I want to become an admin to help people who are new arrivals. so I think I know how other players are performing.. I see the number of players growing drastically, and I see the overwhelming amount of mistakes are be done by players where I would like to tell them what mistake there are doing and I acknowledge the amount of time and effort needed to keep the community strong and deliver a great and fair service as quickly and as reliable as possible.
- Help people by letting them to do a quality RP, so they get a better playing experience on the server, punish people who don't follow the rules and help people who are getting RDM'ed, VDM'ed... etc
- I'll be not discriminate between friends and other player and wont give partial judgement/punishment.
- I'm active, I play fair, I'm nice to people who are nice to me , I would always take tickets/calls first over RP, just like picking recruits first. I always give fair punishments, depending on the situation. I will be dedicated as a admin, I take it seriously. I would love to help the server grow even more and I am always up to help people!
- after all of the above, I enjoyed a lot in the city and i fulfilled myself by showing a quality roleplay every second, i think now its time to stop showing that and helping to others to make a quality roleplay by confessing the rules and everything when they want to know

* I am a good listener and quick learner, Managing, commitment to the quality RP and patience
* I am patient with people and I don't lose my temper, I am a hard worker, when I tend to do something I do it
* a lot experience In game
* Following up the orders passed by higher ups and I've capable of making a quick decisions as per the higher up

* I can't take it if someone who didn't follow the rules and most of time I can be too forward with people but that happens rarely
I'll be more patience at every time, until the situation is cleared

* i would love to be act as admin, I'll play RP when I'm free from admin situations

* yes, i can sell my business if i have one.. so there is no issue in it

Last edited:

Justin Froster

Player
Player
Vatsal Mishra
India- (GMT+5:30)
6-7 Hours
𝙎𝙏𝙍𝙄𝙆𝙀𝙍 • SÑÎPÈR#0561
Justin Smith
Additional Information:-
1. After experiencing and having good RP life, I think that it is time for me to become admin and help the new beginners through answering their questions to help them have a good experience so that they have their best time in the city of Grand RP. Ive been in the city for Like 5 Months and i know all the city rules and regulation and how the things work in this city and i think i am the perfect candidate for becoming an Admin because i am really good in handeling big situation and also in answering to the questions that new beginners i want to make this server more better by punishing those people who are just here ruin the RP of the server i would like to be the part of the team Admin.

2. Really good in explaining basics to newbies, very humble and polite, fluent in english, good experience in city

3. takes me sometime to get used to the new environment

4. Yes

5. Yes

Ishan Federal

LEOs Always on TOP!!! <3
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Jyotirmoy Dhani
2. 16
3. GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. 7-9 hours
5. Ishan Pluxury#6873
6. Ishan Pluxury
7. 2993

Additional information
1. I want to be an admin because I think I have enough experience that is required to know all the rules of the server. I have experience of all Org on the server1 for 6 months including crime and the state. I understand how tough job of an admin could be since we have over a 1000 active players on our EN 1 server event after the launch of EN 2 server and other server too, I would like to use my knowledge that I have gained by spending so much time on the server, to help the new players understand the rules and help them grow on the server.

2. My strength is that I can think on my feet and can work under a lot of pressure.

3. My greatest weakness is that I sometimes focus too much on the details of a project and spend too much time analyzing the finer points.

4. Yes

5. Yes

Devin Miller

U remember me?
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information

1. Name IRL: Binit
2. Age: 21
3. Time Zone: GMT +5:30 IST
4. Average online (per day): 6+ hours
5. Discord id: Kakashii#9979
6. In-game name: Devin Roy
7. In-game id: 6607

Additional information

1. Why do you want become an admin?

• I have been in the server for a long time and have learnt a quiet a lot of things. I have a good experience from server 1 and know all the rules and regulation. I want to make this server more good as like server EN1.
  • I have seen a lot of people do not know what is good quality roleplay means just because of some troublesome guy. My one of the main goal is to punish those who do not follow the city rules.
  • I do respect the Grand RP team for there hard work and i also want to help and lighten the burden for them. It will be my pleasure to work with such a professional and encouraging people.

2. What are your strength?

• I have a good leadership quality which came from my past admin experience in CrimeTown RP (whitelisted FiveM Server).
  • I have a good knowledge on java programming language and many other languages.
  • I am a fast learner which comes from hardworking habit.
  • I do have a good communication skills and fluent english.

3. What are my greatest weaknesses?

• My weakness is that, I will be in one thing unless and until it is completed with perfection. I have a bad habit of finding perfection in everything.
  • I feel discomfort when i leave a work incomplete.

Yes, I am fine to leave RP life to become an admin.

I don't own any business.

Benny Eclispe

Benny Rodriques
Player
1. Your name IRL Ronaldo bicukaj
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone GMT
4. Average online per day 12hr
5. Your Discord Flamez#3849
6. Your Nickname Benny Rodriguez
7. Your ID 7848

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin
I would like to become an admin to express my dedication to this server and by that i would like to work with this server and assist the admins in responding at apps and question i’ve had past experience in EN1 but this time i’m ready to give up rp to help this server in any means nesccary and this is one of the best server i have come across and is the only server that made me put these hours in so now i want to switch these hour to help dedicate my time to question that everyday rp players would ask and “I love being an administrator because I am highly organised and meticulous. Also, I enjoy being in such an important supportive role that allows me to work with lot of people. I also think that there is always a way to learn within this industry, which helps me feel like I am constantly developing my skill setI think that everyone deserves to be treated equally and I want to preserve that integrity to the best of my ability. I like to see those who deserve punishment get what they deserve. There is something quite satisfying about that, right? I can't be the only one. I simply love helping people out in any way I can. Whether that be through answering a barrage of newbie questions or helping defuse a situation. I would like to contribute what I believe to be a particular set of skills. I want to contribute to keeping the great community I see now. I've contributed monetarily, now I want to contribute my time and energy.I also love to watch from the sidelines and make sure things go smoothly. I will spend a large amount of my time as taking reports and observing events that are happening on the server which will help relieve stress from other members of staff. Questions. Some of you may have seen me lurking around in the server where I simply answer questions that players have. I'm always happy to assists with any questions players might have. I answer as best I can. New players. If any new players need a helping hand I'd be happy to walk them through the basics. I can help them get set up, I can help them understand RP rules and help them in any other way they need. Verbal and spoken language. I like to think I am well spoken in both verbal and spoken communications. I think that this can prove to be an asset when speaking in a scene or answering questions that players have. My calm nature. I am a calm and content person. I keep my cool and I don't lose my temper no matter how frustrating the situation might become. I am an adult, after all, and I like to practice that.

2. What are your strength

• Enthusiasm.
  • Trustworthiness.
  • Creativity.
  • Discipline.
  • Patience.
  • Respectfulness.
  • Determination.
  • Dedication.
  • Time management
  • Focus.
  • Shyness.
  • Organization skills.
  • Sitting still.
Yes
Yes

EX FIB EX LSPD EX SAHP EX EMS EX BLOODS EX LAWYER Signature Benny Rodriguez

Last edited:

gyandev

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
-> Gyandev Brahmbhatt

2. Your age
-> 18

3. Time zone
-> GMT+5:30

-> 4 to 5 hours

5. Your Discord
-> gyandev#8953

6. Your Nickname
-> Gyan

7. Your ID
-> 2036

Additional information
-> I have enough experience that is required to know all the rules of the server. I really love to guide players and help them out with everything which I can. I have experience of Legal org, EMS and LI, and I always followed the rules to maintain high-quality RP.
I have learned all the rules and have seen how the server works very nicely. I am very good at solving problems of players, I can satisfy them by giving them proper answer of his/her.

-> My greatest strengths is I can be calm and cool in critical/stressful condition and make good decision.
-> I can talk with those people who aren’t as fluent in English and people who speak English natively.
-> I am a very quick learner as well.
-> I always let everyone speak and express what their outlook on the situation is if they're involved.
-> I am a very disciplined and dedicated person, this helps because I can be disciplinary to citizens of the city breaking rules.
-> Also very honest and passionate to my work.
-> Will never be disrespectful even if someone is disrespecting me.

-> I don't have any major weakness which affect to RP, but yes I'm kindness and emotional person.

-> Yes, 100%.

-> I don't have any business.

DHC GAMER

Player
Player
sumit sawant
IST
9to12 Hrs.
DHC#9762
Sammy
Additional info
i wanna be an admin because i have been playing on the server since few months and came to know rules are breaking and making trouble by players and i always want to solve these problems but i never had the power to that so that's the reason i want to be admin
And i will make sure to deal with my power wisely and make server a better for other gamers
My strength is I am confident I am punctual and I have a positive attitude towards life
My weakness is I m a little bit of straightforward person
yes
yes

Da hustla

Jay da goat !
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL: Javon
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 8+ hours
5. Your Discord: wocpint#6969
6. Your Nickname: Jay Hustla
7. Your ID: 2295

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to become an admin so i can help the new players on city 2 who have questions and so i can also help make the server a fair place for everyone by helping enforce the rules.
2. What are your strengths? My strengths are ambitious, I am also confident and hard working and i am good at working together as at team.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I can get overwhelmed easy and i work best when everything is going smoothly with no issues.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Deputy Chief Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1- Bhavkirat
2- 19
3-IST
4- 10 hours
5- Pablo Schmidt
7- 1408

Additional information
1- For now i want to become a admin assistant. I just want to become that because i want that every citizen of Los Santos is doubt free and knows each and everything about the city. I am available anytime to help citizens and will like to clear their doubts. At last i want to create this city a mess free city and a city where peace prevails.

2- My greatest strengths is that i can handle multiple people and multiple situations. This thing don't create mess in my mind.

3- I am found with rare weakness but i know one of my weakness i flow through emotions but i am trying my best to overcome this weakness as it will remove my many barriers to do work.

4- For now i will like to be a admin assistant, so no need to leave rp but if i have to i can.

5- Again right now i am applying for a admin assistant so i don't think i need to do that but if i have to i can.

Last edited:

Nick Rune

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Atharv
2. Your age 22
3. Time zone GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day 6 Hours
5. Your Discord Sickovad#6391
6. Your Nickname: Nick Rune
7. Your ID 1402

Additional information
I wanna become an admin because rp life is a fun everyone know but getting a chance to improve it is the best option for me I think I am only made to help out this server in growing and I think my rp life is done now it's time to help out this beautiful server in growing I also like to help people and I hate those players which are in the city to create disturbance and I want to clear out them from the server. I am feeling eligible for this post because I have the experience of both legal sides such as EMS, FIB
My strengths are communication, motivation, patience, time management and honesty
My weaknesses are that I'm stubborn, pay to much attention to detail and I get a little agitated when I get interrupted by people.
Yes I will be ready to leave RP when the time comes
I am not owner of any business

Jad Atkin

Are you mad? Cuz I'm not
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information

1. Yousif
2. 20
3. Central European Time (UTC+1)
4. 8 - 10 hours
5. Cakes#1546
6. Jad Atkin
7. 1621

Additional information

I want to become an admin because I think I would do great job to this server due to my creativity and my high experience which I get due to playing on this server for long time. My name in this server is known from a lot of players also everyone knows me for good way also they know me that I really love to help people and I'm really glad for that. One important thing, I did an interview for an admin last time and the admins knows that I really know the whole server rules but I got rejected for being unproffesional talking with admins in the past and that's true it was under pressure situation and I actually apologized to the admin after that, then I got told that I should apply for admin communications and from that day I was thinking about it and I think I'm ready to have another interview and all my promises to the admins that they will see from me only good results.
I'm really happy to see the server which I start from his first days getting populated and reaching +500 players per day and I'm willing to help those new players the server rules and help out the other admins to work on this server.
If I become an Admin I will make sure that I will do the right thing also I have such a good plan to make the server players having fun due to my creativity and I will try to teach those who don't know what RolePlay means, how to be creative ICly in RP situation.

• I always make sure that I'm right before I take a decision about something
  • I'm good listener and I always like to help people
  • I speak three diferent languages which is : English,French and Arabic
  • I'm hard worker when I'm doing something that I like
  • I'm quick learner

My greates weaknesses is I'm always honest with people, when I see something wrong I just say it without any fearless.

Yes, I'm ready to leave RP life to become an admin

(It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes without a doubt

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f69766c2d654e756e6139717334413d3d2d3630373334303836372e3135343361396463356337306265653534333637313931383234372e676966

Last edited:

Boss Gaming

Player
Player
Information
1. IRL name: AHAAN JAIN
2. Your age: 27
3.Time Zone: IST (GMT+5:30) Play at NA time zone
4. Average online per day: 7-8 Hrs
5. Your discord: BAD_BEAST#4252
6. Your nickname: AJ Richman
7. Your ID:1122

Additional information

I want to be an admin because I think I have enough experience that is required to know all the rules of the server. I have worked under both spheres of influences on the server1 for 6 months, the crime and the state. I understand how tiring the job of an admin could be since we have over a 1000 active players on our EN 1 server event after the launch of EN 2 serverand other server too, I would like to use my knowledge that I have gained by spending so much time on the server, to help the new players understand the rules and help them grow on the server. I will make sure not even a single person who approaches me for a problem, does not go back with empty hands. With my experience, I can also suggest people how to react RPly in a particular situation.I will make sure no one break the server rules and if that player does he/she will be punished.

My strengths are -
a) I am calm even under pressure and like to hear both sides of the story before giving my opinion or concluding it
b) I am not indecisive
c) Time Management
d) cooperative, helpful, team worker, Active, Good choices, Creative

My greatest weakness would be that I lack a little bit of creativeness but I feel that won't affect my duty as an administrator.

Yes , I been Experience Alot of Organization Specific EMS , Government deputy , LSPD , Gangster Bloods , Gangster Marabunta & Natinal Guard , I think it time for me move forward to Leave the Rp And Join as Administrator Team .

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
(It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

Top Bottom