Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Matt
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT (SVT) +0
4. Average online per day: 10 hours + I am active on EN1 (70880) but I will be switching to EN2 I have no recent activity as there is an issue with loading server rescources. There are multiple complaints in EN getting help. 5. Your Discord: MattNeim#4142
6. Your Nickname: Pink opium
7. Your ID: 1020

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

Firstly, I’ve been applying for administrator for over a year.
Secondly, I would like to become an admin assistant I feel the admins are under a lot of stress having to answer all the tickets and end up getting a lot of questions when they mainly need to focus on the (“fail rp, fear rp, guy not putting hands up”) I will aim to answer and help many tickets a day and will dedicate myself to this role I want to help others out in the city that may be new/curious/need help with some questions. It is very hard for admins to be able to respond to this and also teleport to scenarios in time when they are constantly stuck in the cycle of tickets. As an admin assistant I will target helping all the questions and share my general knowledge of the city with others to improve RP and satisfaction from the people. Admins are always criticised because they don't get to places faster and I believe with more people as assistants they can respond to active scenarios faster. Im very mature and can can deal with heated situations and remain cool under stress etc.

2. What are your strengths?

I speak fluent English and know all the server rules so I can help others. I like helping others. I can remain calm in all kinds of stressful situations. I have experience as an admin on another project before, so becoming used to commands should be a strength for me. I also want to be an admin on the only game I play therefore I can have full dedication to my role. And I want to bring my skills to my favourite project and help others have some quality memories and RP.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

I can loose trust in people who try to lie to get out of situations. I also dislike time wasters.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

100% Im fully dedicated to this and will show what I have got to the players and admins I could work with. I want to help out and work as a team and make new friends within the community around me.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

Yes, I don't have one

Last edited:

Abuzar Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Mohd Abuzar
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 7-10 hrs
5. Your Discord: AbuzarGamingYT#0007
6. Your Nickname: Abuzar Pluxury
7. Your ID: 70878

Additional information

I want to become an admin because I admire most of the people I know who have become admins I really wanna join them and serve this server by helping newcomers and existing players who wanna ask questions about rules, basic info, what to do, how to do, etc. because if we don't clear their doubts they may fell to follow the rules which might make the server unstable and get them banned for something which they don't even know. I will give my heart out to help them whenever they need any help.

• I can handle complicated situations and solve them.
  • I am a follower of truth and won't go against it.
  • I know most of the rules and regulations pretty well.
  • I am a quick learner as well.
  • I can have good and polite behavior.
  • I get nervous easily.
  • I won't deny help when someone asks for it.
  • I accept my mistakes which are done unintentionally.
  • I get frustrated when I can't express what I want to.
Yeah sure.

Yes, I am ready to sell my business.

Vansh Exact

Families Leader 💚
Player
Your name IRL - Vansh Singhal
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day - 7-8 hours per day and more on weekends
5. Your Discord - Vansh#8605
6. Your Nickname - Vansh Exact
7. Your ID - 15737

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional information

• I want to become admin because as we know the number of players who want to play a good RP life on the best RP server is growing very fast daily in numbers , so it is important that we have some good admins who could monitor the players all time and give the best experience to the player of Grand RP by making sure there are no rule breakings and nothing NON-RP things are taking place which will maintain the RP environment very goodly.

•When I was living in the city i felt that i too made some mistakes sometime so i wanna make sure other players dont do that to keep the RP good , as it will help in getting new players (citizens) to our city. Also i would like to help people especially newbies so they learn the RP rules and play good.

•if i become an admin i m gonna respond to people quickly so they dont have any doubts in their mind and play good RP. I m not gonna make any differences between the people i know and to the ones i dont know. All people r gonna get same punishments if they break RP environment.

• I have spent more then 1 or 1.5(real life) years in City and have learnt almost every rule so now i think i could help people as an admin in a perfect way.

• I have good and high command experience in legal as well as illegal orgs so I think I can solve problems of players doing rp and can help them to maintain the decoram of rp. I know things of both legal as well illegal orgs so i can help the admin team from both sides.
I have been bloods high command, 13th rank in families, and in legal orgs, 2 consecutive terms as Chief and some time dedicated towards Gov and Ng as well. So I think I have every experience that is needed to be an admin..

•Some of my greatest strengths are:

1.I can learn things quickly and perfectly.
2.I am fast responder , can solve problems quickly.
3.I concentrate fully on ONE thing if i m doing that , i dont mix 2 3 things together.
4.I can stay calm in hard situations , i dont disrespect others if they do me and stay quite.
5.I know almost every rule of Grand RP.
6.I am ready to help anyone in any situation.
7.I will give my 101% to the admin work for sure.

•Sometimes i think very much which we dont need to do.

•Oh yeah i am ready to leave my RP life to help others to enjoy there RP life.

•I dont have any business in city right now so its not a issue.

TRY TO GIVE ME CHANCE ONCE HERE AS WELL , YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED FOR SURE SIR/MAM

- I have been selected for admin interview once before, I made some mistakes at that time but now I overcome that mistakes and now I am ready to work for admins with more knowledge
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Thank You for reading my application , looking forward for the positive response. Have a great Day✌--

Aditya Gupta

FIB Director
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Aditya Gupta
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - IST +5:30
4. Average online per day - 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord - Aditya Gupta#0024
6. Your Nickname - Adityaa Gupta
7. Your ID - 84697

Additional information

I Have been doing roleplay since a long time and been mostly in leos side but also experienced gang stuff too it was just because i met some few individuals and they helped me a lot growing up in this city. Doing a pretty good roleplay and experiencing all the type of RP in this city. I would like to assist out the administration team by making sure that the RP is running smoothly in the server.

- I am a fast learner and always try out to give my best in the particular work.
- I am able to be calm and able to handle out the intense situation with proper understanding and taking out right decision.
- I am having pretty good communication skills.

- Sometimes I overthink a lot about a particular situation.
- I got trust issues even I don't trust the people whom i am close to.

Yes I am ready to quite my RP life to become an admin.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes though i dont own any business currently in the server

Shivanshng helfire

Player
Player
Name: raghunath Agrawal
Time zone: GMT+5
Average online per day: 8 to 10 hours
Discord: shivansh0989#1890
Nickname: shivanshng helfire
ID: 101251

Additional information

I have already played a lot on this server now I want to serve this server and help players who need help improving their RP. And as everyone knows when you serve for the server you guys give us GC as a salary I will even not take the salary because I am not that much poor that I will take money to help people in real life also we help people not for money for kindness

I am a hard-working guy. And I can speak Hindi and English many are Indian so I will be great for them

If someone asks for some help so I cannot say "No" to them.

Yeah definitely

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yea I am ready even I am not having any business

Shivansh helfire

Ace walker

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Jayed
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: (GMT+6)
4. Average online per day: 6-9 Hours
6. Your Discord: Alpha Federal#3588
7. Your Nickname: Alpha Federal
8. Your ID: 65124

Additional information
I Want To Become Admin Because I want to improve Players To Do Proper Role play I can see as a player Present There are So many Players Doing Mistakes As Part of the Administration I want To be part of a Helping Hand. I can Help New Players. I have enough experience ance to become an admin. I always try to learn thing that I dont know and try to learn as quickly as possible. I spend my hole life as a leo now I think Its time to step forward and help citizens as an admin

-leadership skills are one of my Greatest Strengths
-I have good communication

-I can speak communicate in 2 different language
->Bangla

->Hindi
->English

-I Don't Believe People Very Easily and I am a Very Straight forwarded Person

-Yes I am Ready

-Yes I Don’t Have Any Business

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
-No

Your Regard
Alpha Federal

Assistant chief LSPD x3 , COS in FIB, GOV DOC DIRECTOR, B.General in NG x2, SAHP Lieutenant x1

Balkan Choo

Bosnian
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Dannell Nadarevic
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone:
4. Average online per day: 8 hours on week days 8-16 on weekends
5. Your Discord: Balkan#0001
6. Your Nickname: Rihanna Eko
7. Your ID: 96931

Additional information
I want to make the server a better place and for players and i want to make sure that the players obey the server rules and dont breakt them and destroy the RP. I also want to become a admin becuase I feel like helping others would make me as happy as it makes them.

Helping players has always being something i enjoyed doing even as a normal player, so i feel like becomming a admin would boost that and I would be able to help them with more serious things.

Strong dedicated mindset ready to help anybody in need!

Can be strict sometimes and can get frustrated easily by somebody provoking.

Yes 100% (Thats why im applying)

Yes !

Last edited:

Daryl Scott

Ex 101
Player
1. Your name IRL: Jayden
3. Time zone: GBT +0
4. Average online per day: 8-16+ Hours
5. Your Discord: Cpt_Jaydog#0253
6. Your Nickname: Daryl Scott
7. Your ID: 79177

Additional information
Since I know all server rules I would like to contribute to the project in this way, in doing this I will be fair to all people in the state, I believe I contributed to the project before by being LSPD Leader [30] NG Judge Advocate General [28] GOV USSS Director [25] FIB DHOD of Spec Ops and HR [22] and give speeches in debates to 100s of people but I believe I can help more to the project this way

I am fair, i will always see both sides of the claim before making the punishment.
I am reasonable, I am able to see what is the correct punishment is
I am knowledgeable in the server and i know ALL server rules
Fluent in English and Welsh and actively learning Spanish.
When given a task I will not stop till I complete it

Care about things that shouldn't be as much concern

Yes straight away

even though I do not have a business I would be willing to sell if I had one

Thank you for taking the time to read this, I would apricate your trust in me that I can do this

Sam Chan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL: Sai Sampath
2.Your age: 22 years old
3. Time zone: UTC+5:30
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear):7:00am to 6:00pm
5. Average online per day: 5hrs to 8hrs
6. Your Discord: itsme#7201
7. Your Nickname: Sam Royal
8. Your ID: 57489
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: Crime

Additional information
answer :
i have been playing in the server for a lot of time and i want to join the adminstration for long period of time i would like to try to help people of this amazing city i want to solve the problems of the city to make them vanish to have better RP in the city
answer : Work in a group, I listen to all problems and try to solve them, respectful and Quick learner and I am smart and Hard worker
answer : i'm a bit emotional
answer : yes
answer : yes
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
answer : No

HATIM

Player
Player
معلومة
1. اسمك IRL
2. عمرك
3. المنطقة الزمنية
4. متوسط الإنترنت في اليوم
5. الخلاف الخاص بك
6. لقبك
7. هويتك

معلومات إضافية
1. لماذا تريد أن تصبح مسؤولاً؟
2. ما هي نقاط قوتك؟
3. ما هي أكبر نقاط ضعفك؟
4. هل ستكون مستعدًا لترك RP life لتصبح مشرفًا؟
5. هل ستكون مستعدًا لبيع عملك؟ (يقتصر وجود نشاط تجاري أثناء كونك مسؤولاً)

1. اسمك IRL: hatim smith​

2. عمرك: 18​

3. المنطقة الزمنية: GMT + 3​

4. المتوسط على الإنترنت يوميًا: 15-10 ساعات​

5. الخلاف الخاص بك: HATIM . YT#7652​

6. لقبك: Hatim Gilgameshee​

7. المعرف الخاص بك: 12837​

معلومات إضافية​

1. لماذا تريد أن تصبح مسؤولاً؟​

- لمساعدة اللاعبين الجدد ولمنع انتهاك قواعد لعب الأدوار​

وجعلهم يشعرون بالترحيب في خادم Grand RP.​

2. ما هي نقاط قوتك؟​

- يجيد اللغة الإنجليزية​

- السيطرة على غضبي​

- التواصل​

- مريض​

3. ما هي أكبر نقاط ضعفك؟​

- خائف من ارتكاب الأخطاء​

4. هل ستكون مستعدًا لترك RP life لتصبح مشرفًا؟​

نعم​

5. هل ستكون جاهزًا لبيع عملك؟​

نعم​

شكرا لك على وقتك.​

Corin Xavier

ex-SWAT Commander
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Vismay Vachhani

2. Your age
20yrs

3. Time zone
GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day
2hrs-10hrs

5. Your Discord
Corin Vybe#2108

6. Your Nickname
Corin Xavier

7. Your ID

Additional information

My main motive would be to make this city better and bring justice to people when they pray for gods. I would really love to help and guide people in situations whenever and wherever necessary. Also to keep RP fun for all as proper RP rather than people performing random acts.

Adaptive to environments
Quick Learner
Hardworking
Dedicated
Can be patient and calm at intense situations
Fluent with Hindi and English language
Likes listening the perspective from both sides

At unjust situations, it leads me to loose patience at times, but it gets back to normal in no time. My straight forward words tend to hurt people at times, and when I am very frank to speak, and kinda people pleaser, which backfires sometimes

Yes (I have been in city for quite a while and grinding money and duty at SAHP, looking forward to be able to help people at situations and make it a fair RP for people in city)

Yes (I don't own any)

I do not own any business.

Information
1. Your name IRL: Manee Juma
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: Gulf Standard Time
4. Average online per day: 8 Hours
5. Your Discord: 𓆩𝓥𝓪𝓵𝓙𝓾𝓭𝓮𓆪#0001
6. Your Nickname: Ahmed
7. Your ID

Additional information
I've been playing for a couple of months now, enjoying every aspect of the server from the roleplaying to the money grind. I've worked in both legal organizations and gangs which allowed me to understand both sides of the state. I'd like to use the knowledge I have to better help the Ever-growing Grand community and make it cohesive, friendly, and enjoyable for not just new players, but also for veteran players as properly turning into an admin is the key to it. and really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can.
I was a quick learner and stayed calm in the worst situations and handle them by listening on both sides like seeing heads and tails on a coin and giving respect to each and everyone I consider my leadership skills to be one of my greatest strengths.
Sometimes I overthink before making a Decision and sometimes get excited about something.
yes, I am ready to leave RP life and take this responsibility on my shoulders to assist the people in the right way.
I am ready to sell my business (Don’t own one)

1Adrian

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Alann
2. Your age :17
3. Time zone : GMT +0
4. Average online per day : 4-8+
5. Your Discord : small daddy#1446
6. Your Nickname : Adrian Walker
7. Your ID : 85372

Additional information
- I have been high commands in both legal and illegal orgs and i think its time for me to try something new and help make other/new people game experience more enjoyable
- Keeping calm in tense situations
- Quick Learner
- Dedicated
- Great English
-Loose trust in those who lie once
- Yes
- If i had one yes

Ace walker

Player
Player
Admin application

1. Your name IRL: Jayed
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: (GMT+6)
4. Average online per day: 6-9 Hours
6. Your Discord: Ace Walker#6481
7. Your Nickname: Alpha Federal
8. Your ID: 65124

Additional information
I Want To Become Admin Because I want to improve Players To Do Proper Role play I can see as a player Present There are So many Players Doing Mistakes As Part of the Administration I want To be part of a Helping Hand. I can Help New Players. I have enough experience ance to become an admin. I always try to learn thing that I dont know and try to learn as quickly as possible. I spend my hole life as a leo now I think Its time to step forward and help citizens as an admin

-leadership skills are one of my Greatest Strengths
-I have good communication
-I can speak communicate in 2 different language
->Bangla
->Hindi
->English

-I Don't Believe People Very Easily and I am a Very Straight forwarded Person

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become
-Yes I am Ready

-Yes I Don’t Have Any Business

-No

Your Regard
Alpha Federal

Assistant chief LSPD x3 , COS in FIB, GOV DOC DIRECTOR, B.General in NG x2, SAHP Lieutenant x1, Lt.General in NG x1

Last edited:

Soumen Mandal

Player
Player
Admin aplication

Information

1. Your name IRL: Soumen Mandal

2. Your age: 18+

3. Time zone: GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day: 6 hours to 7 hours

5. Your Discord: Soumen Mandal#0001

6. Your Nickname: Soumen Mandal

7. Your ID: 73625

Additional information

Throughout my life in Grand Rp I have always admired the admins and there work, I have done about every RP situation I could have, from people committing suicide to court cases and so on, I have loved doing RP but I feel now my RP life is ready to move on, I know all the rules and instead of keeping it to myself I can make use of it for many people, I have had some amazing experience in RP specially my time as chief of staff in SAHP then the Government Chief of staff !, after that my next dream was to climb the stairs and move to admin, I have so much time and passion I feel this.musr be something I should do, with no history of ever getting a ban or even a warning I think I prove I always stick to rules as much as I can possibly do.

I am a very good communicator, I am from India and speak the native English, very easy to understand me for even non-natives, I am also very patient with people that would like to succeed, I help out in every way I can, very enthusiastic to help, and very helpful and I am Ex admin assistant of server 3.

When people lie to me to get out of trouble I do get very upset and have raised my voice in the past in that exact situation.

Yes, I have really enjoyed the RP life but it's time to move on.

Yes

En 3 Ex Admin Assistant, DHOD in FIB, GOV Deputy Usss DIRECTOR, B.General in NG x1, SAHP Chief of staff x1

Last edited:

HATIM

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Hatem Smith
3. Functional zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 10-15 hours
5. Your disagreement: Hatim. YT#7652
6. Your surname: Hatem Gilgamesh
7. Your ID: 12837

additional information
1. Why do you want to be an administrator?
- newcomers
And make them feel welcome in the Grand RP server.

- Fluent in English
Anger controlling me
- communication
- sick

3. What are your biggest weaknesses?
- Afraid of mistakes

4. Would you be willing to leave RP life conditionally?
Yes

Yes
thank you for your time.

Diptin Pluxury

Ex Ballas and Families Leader (100% Turf 🟢)
Player
Information
Your name IRL - Diptanshu
Your age - 21
Time zone - IST
Average online per day - 8-9hrs
Your Discord - DipTin#1638
Your Nickname - Diptin Shikari
Your ID - 93852

Additional information
Why do you want to become an admin?
: I have recently successfully completed my Ballas Term and gained many experience from it and i want to make use of it and help others with there problem and i know the rules and also i am not toxic i will give my level best to help others just like i did in my ballas Term

What are your strengths?
: I know the rules properly and i am always eager to help other and also i am available daily for 7-8 hrs

What are your greatest weaknesses?
: Some times i am not very confident about some things that's why i would take some time to take some decisions but it's not for everytime

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
: Yes, I am prepared for it

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
: i don't have any kind of business

Thank you for reading my application hope you have a great day

Last edited:
Top Bottom