Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Devin Miller

U remember me?
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information

1. Name IRL: Binit
2. Age: 21
3. Time Zone: GMT +5:30 IST
4. Average online (per day): 6+ hours
5. Discord id: Kakashii#9979
6. In-game name: Devin Roy
7. In-game id: 6607

Additional information

1. Why do you want become an admin?

• I have been in the server for a long time and have learnt a quiet a lot of things. I have a good experience from server 1 and know all the rules and regulation.
  • I actually want to help the new players to learn the city rules.
  • I have seen a lot of people do not know what is good quality roleplay means just because of some troublesome guy. My one of the main goal is to punish those who do not follow the city rules.
  • I do respect the Grand RP team for there hard work and i also want to help and lighten the burden for them. It will be my pleasure to work with such a professional and encouraging people.

2. What are your strength?

• I have a good leadership quality which came from my past admin experience in CrimeTown RP (whitelisted FiveM Server).
  • I have a good knowledge on java programming language and many other languages.
  • I am a fast learner which comes from hardworking habit.
  • I do have a good communication skills and fluent english.

3. What are my greatest weaknesses?

• My weakness is that, I will be in one thing unless and until it is completed with perfection. I have a bad habit of finding perfection in everything.
  • I feel discomfort when i leave a work incomplete.

Yes, I am fine to leave RP life to become an admin.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I don't own any business.

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Deputy Chief Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1- Bhavkirat
2- 19
3- IST
4- 6-7 Hours
5- Pablo Schmidt
6- 1408

Additional Information
1- I want to become an admin because i want this server to be well organized and players play here independently without any complains. As i was already admin assistant on en01, i want to now help en02as an assistant. As a conclusion i just want this server to be mess free, people do not break rules, and everyone respects each other in every way.

2- My strength is that I’m an empathetic person who can relate to people and understand their needs. I will always be happy to help people on server.

3- My weakness is that whenever i try to handle more than 2-3 things i mess up but still i m trying that i overcome this weakness.

4- yes, but for now i will be working as an assistant.

5- yes

CashYip

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Ahmed Abdullah
2. 17
3. NA
4. 3 to 7
5. Cash Yip#1327
6. Cash Yip
7. 1985

Additional information

I believe that I would be perfect to be a Admin due to my experiences as an Admin Assistant and as a Leader of an organization on EN1. I have been playing this server since it came out and I know a lot that others wont know. I also want to make sure that everyone maintains RP to its highest standards and have fun. I like helping people and i know a lot about the server it self. I'm also very well known that i can do whatever it takes and face it head on. I'm very well respected and respectful to others. I also want to become an admin because i want to help grow this city and spread on what i know what's right and wrong so anything in the future will be prevented.
One of my greatest Strength is that I'm really straight up with people i like to keep everything professional and have fun.
I learn very fast and ready for whatever comes my way. I like to communicate with others and express on how they and i feel and make sure that if a mistake is to happen it doesn't happen again.
One of my greatest weaknesses is that i don't like taking a loss but if i do i live through it no matter what. Also I'm really good at self punishing.
Yes i will be ready to leave the RP life.
Yes i will be ready to sell my businesses.

Rohit Garg

RoyalisLiveYT
Player
1. Name Rohit Garg
2. age 18
3. India (GMT+5:30)
4. 10hr
5. RoyalisLiveYT#1856
6. rohit garg
7. 724
> I want to Become Admin because I want to help better the city and help the newer people in the city get to enjoy their time in it. I also enjoy to help the newer players know the rules in the city so I wouldn't mind doing that. I have worked my way up in things in the city so the experienced helped me learn rules from both sides. I have been in a gang and have also been FIB Ex vagos Leader EN1 so it really did help me learn the rules.

>My basic strength includes my RP Experience which I've gained wean GRP server started . Decision Making, Communication Skills, Also i m thorough with all the rules. I'm active on discord + in game alot. also i know how to fix bugs or glitch + i work as Admin In IND Server so i ready to join the grp admin team.

>I tend to be a bit stern sometimes. Although, I look into everything deeply, I always have that feeling that something isn't right. But over time I gain confidence and it hence helps me get over it.

>I'm ready to leave RP life to help and support in managing the server providing good RP to the players.

>I don't have a business.

Mr magnum

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information
1. Your name IRL : Arshul
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone: (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day : 9 to 11 hours
5. Your Discord : Mr Bawa #6293
6. Your Nickname : Magnum
7. Your ID: 10813

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin - I want to be an admin to maintain the Rp situation out there in the city as possible as i can , if something went wrong take action against them , In the other city i am from starting so i know each and every rule about the server and i am confident that i will surely maintain the rp situation out there in the city , i want people to once they enter the city they will be in proper rp method and i will make sure of each and every rule, i want to use my knowledge from en1 server to this server so that every situation will be in rp method only , i will help new citizens coming in the city how to play rp if they dont know and i will make sure there will be no ooc and ic mixture in the server .

2. What are your strengths- i am very calm under the situation i will make sure that both the party will be heared and make the justice properly , i am not one sided . and main strength is that i am very polite and on time.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses- Ther is only one weakness in mine that i am little bit of loud sometime and sometime i cant express what i say

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin - yes i am ready to leave rp life beacuse in en1 server i almost lived and work in each and every field gang ,NG , lspd so i know each and every situation how to control and i am ready to leave RP life . i just want to help the server to grow more and provide more strictness to this en2 server

5. Will you be ready to sell your business-TIill nbow i dont have any buisness in this my main aim is to become an admin in this server so that i can maintain each and every factorof rp in this server

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
Congratulations to all these people. you have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews

Cash Yip#1327 - Cash Yip - 1985

@Kakashii#9979 - Devin Roy - 6607

@kezzes#7616 - Bruce Wayne - 1349

@gyandev#8953 - Gyan - 2036

@RohithPlaysYT#6339 - Rohith Royal - 319

Interviews will be at 17:30 Server time on 24th january​

Last edited:

adrien layduhur

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL : Adrien Layduhur
2. Your age : 26
3. Time zone : +4 GMT
4. Average online per day : 3 - 4 Week and 9 - 12 weekend
5. Your Discord : stracci13#0161
6. Your Nickname : Anthony Valentine
7. Your ID : 1941

Additional information
1.i want to become an admin because i have done a lot of time in GRP over servers EN1 and EN2. i want to be an admin because i got my friends getting harassed everyday by guy that stalk, talk bad to them and getting threaten.
i want to protect and serve the rule of the city

2. What are your strengths? : strict on the rule ( some even get scare it other Leo), friendly, speaking and writing 2 languages ( French and English)

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? : I am very lenient with people.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? : Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : Yes

Rohit Garg

RoyalisLiveYT
Player
1. Name Rohit Garg
2. age 18
3. India (GMT+5:30)
4. 10hr
5. RoyalisLiveYT#1856
6. rohit garg
7. 724

> I want to become an admin as I've had a very fun time on this server.I want to help better the city and help the newe people in the city get to enjoy their time in it. I've always tried to improve RP quality ever since I joined as I knew how to RP prior to being on GrandRP. I have been a Ex Vagos Leader of gangs En 1 . I've been in every organization that there is and know how they work. I want to work and connect with players, not just punish them for their actions. I know all the server rules properly. I wouldn't mind being either a crime admin as I know all the rules and how they work for .

> My strengths would be that I am highly motivated and professional. Everything I do is with the highest level of professionalism and no matter what I set out to do I will be determined in ensuring that the correct results and outcomes are achieved.
Good listener. I am very open to understanding a situation but as well as knowing what the rules are to ensure that people feel heard whilst ensuring that they understand where they may have faulted to discourage such behaviours in the future.i have 2year RP experience and Admin experience i am also admin in FiveM RP servers.

>no weaknesses

>I'm ready to leave RP life to help and support in managing the server providing good RP to the players.

>I don't have a business.

issi Bing

Dont get it twisted
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
ismaël
2. Your age
3. Time zone
Amsterdam +1
8+ hours
5. Your Discord
issi#6969
6. Your Nickname
issi Lacoste
7. Your ID

Additional information
I always wanted to become an admin on the other servers but really didnt went for instead i was highcommands for lots of orgs and families. In my state i wanna see it from the support side of this amazing project where ive been putting over 3500+ hours in combined with eng1 eng2 and De1. I am very known in the grand franchise and it would be amazing to be able to help it more and support it. I started working from home which means im basically always home and always can log on and be active for this server.
One of my strengths are that like ive said i’m known in the GrandRP franchise since eng1 came out and basically know 95% of all the rules and type of handling this server have and does. Also one of my good strengths are is that i love taking these kinda jobs serious. I also love putting effort into things and wanna show that always.
Honestly i dont really have a weakness other then that when i have interest into something i can work on it for countless hours. Other then that i really dont have a weakness. I can take a hit and am open for criticism.
Yes that would be no problem at all. Like ive said i’ve experienced alot already in the hours ive put into the Grand project that i wanna see it from a other perspective and am ready to leave RP for this.
Yes. I fortunately do not have a bussines so it should not be a problem at all.

Last edited:

Rossie Blu

Player
Player
Information
1. Ross
2. 22
3. GMT+2
4. 6 to 8 Hours
5. dds#0167
6. Rossie Blu

Additional information
The reason behind me becoming an admin is to assist in making the experience better for other players in the roleplay community.

I have been playing on grand RP threw the past months from EN1 to EN2 and have a good understanding of a lot of things and i am a fast learner and always ready for a challenge.

I am blunt and to the point, and sometimes that offends people, but when people are doing something wrong they need to know. There is no point in beating around the bush.

Yes.

Yes already sold it.

Pranith Sanz

Player
Player
1. Name IRL: pranith
2. Age: 21
3. Time Zone: GMT +5:30 IST
4. Average online (per day): 6+ hours
5. Discord id: Pranith Sanz#3105
6. In-game name: Pranith sanz
7. In-game id: 2582

Additional information

1. Why do you want become an admin?

• I have been in the server for a long time and have learnt a quiet a lot of things. I have a good experience from server 1 and know all the rules and regulation.
  • I actually want to help the new players to learn the city rules.
  • I have seen a lot of people do not know what is good quality roleplay means just because of some troublesome guy. My one of the main goal is to punish those who do not follow the city rules.
  • I do respect the Grand RP team for there hard work and i also want to help and lighten the burden for them. It will be my pleasure to work with such a professional and encouraging people.
2. What are your strength?

• I have a good leadership quality which came from my past admin experience in CrimeTown RP (whitelisted FiveM Server).
  • I have a good knowledge on java programming language and many other languages.
  • I am a fast learner which comes from hardworking habit.
  • I do have a good communication skills and fluent english.
3. What are my greatest weaknesses?

• My weakness is that, I will be in one thing unless and until it is completed with perfection. I have a bad habit of finding perfection in everything.
  • I feel discomfort when i leave a work incomplete.
Yes, I am fine to leave RP life to become an admin.

I don't own any business.

Last edited:

gyandev

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
-> Gyandev Brahmbhatt

2. Your age
-> 18

3. Time zone
-> GMT+5:30

-> 4 to 5 hours

5. Your Discord
-> gyandev#8953

6. Your Nickname
-> Gyan

7. Your ID
-> 2036

Additional information :-

-> I have enough experience that is required to know all the rules of the server. I really love to guide players and help them out with everything which I can. I have experience of Legal org, EMS and LI, and I always followed the rules to maintain high-quality RP.
I have learned all the rules and have seen how the server works very nicely. I am very good at solving problems of players, I can satisfy them by giving them proper answer of his/her.

-> My greatest strengths is I can be calm and cool in critical/stressful condition and make good decision.
-> I can talk with those people who aren’t as fluent in English and people who speak English natively.
-> I am a very quick learner and engaged as well.
-> I always let everyone speak and express what their outlook on the situation is if they're involved.
-> I am a very disciplined and dedicated person, this helps because I can be disciplinary to citizens of the city breaking rules.
-> Also very honest and passionate to my work.
-> Will never be disrespectful even if someone is disrespecting me.

-> I don't have any major weakness which affect to RP, but yes I am a emotional person.

-> Yes, 100%

-> Yes, without any doubt.

Last edited:

Zubair Rasheed

Player
Player
nHMebZr.png
1.Your Name IRL : Mohammed Zubair
2.Your Age:- 21 Years
3.Time Zone:- GMT+5:30
4.Average Online Per Day:- I will be Online around 8-10 hours.
5.Your Discord:- Zubair Shane#3165
6.Your Nickname:- Zubair Shane
7.Your ID:- 397

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

---> I am playing this server for a long time now and now i think i can assist new people hoping in the server.
---> Managing, dedication, Time management, patience.
---> some times i will loss the patience but i will try my best to keep the patience level, that it
---> Yes I will
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
---> Yes I will

Hope best RP will be maintained in GRAND RP

Regards,
Zubair Shane

Last edited:

Draven Pluxury

Monkey Boss
Player
nHMebZr.png
1.Your Name IRL : Mohammed Zubair
2.Your Age:- 20 Years
3.Time Zone:- GMT+5:30
4.Average Online Per Day:- I will be Online around 8-10 hours.
5.Your Discord:- Zubair Shane#3165
6.Your Nickname:- Zubair Shane
7.Your ID:- 397

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

1. I am playing this server for a long time now and now i think i can assist new people hoping in the server.
2. Managing, dedication, Time management, patience.
3. some times i will loss the patience but i will try my best to keep the patience level, that it
4. Yes I will
5. Yes I will

Hope best RP will be maintained in GRAND RP

Regards,
Zubair Shane
yes you can man. u r so dedication and good human

Mark Loops

EX Curator of Media
Player
Information
1. John
2. 19
3. CST
4. Around 8 Hours a day
5. FiveMark#6666
6. Mark Loops

Additional information

With EN2 player base getting bigger and bigger every single day. I want to become an admin to help these brand new players enjoy their time here. Also, be able to keep the RP alive by enforcing the server rules to the new and older players of grandRP. and with me being a player of GrandRP for a long time now EN1 and EN2. I know so much about the city and really want to be able to help out the community

1:
I'm a very friendly person and get along with people in the community.
2: I have been High commands and dep leader of orgs within EN2
3: I know close to all the rules within GrandRP
4: when I begin a project, I won't stop until I have it complete, Exp: I learn to Mix and master audio. learn to code discord bots. and websites

1: with me being a fast learner. I let it get in my way sometimes and prove people wrong. I also let people get in my way sometimes as I care for people a little too much.

Yes, I have been a player of GrandRP for a long time, and am ready to become an admin if you guys give me the opportunity to prove myself as a good admin

YES! I stall sell my business when I become Lvl 2

Last edited:

Eddie Brock

Serve your punishment
Player
1. Your name IRL: Amir Alam
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT+6
4. Average online per day: 8-9 hours average but I can stay online for around 12 hours also but depends on dates.
5. Your Discord: iAmAmir#1993
6. Your Nickname: Eddie Blu
7. Your ID: 1380

Additional information
= I've been in Grand for a long time now, it's gonna be 1 year very soon for me and I like being here. I've been in all the legal organizations in (EN1) and I've been in EMS for more than 2 months now in (EN2) and I have learned a lot. I am professional and punctual. I have the knowledge and experience to solve the problems of others and answer their concerns. I am fascinated with the work this city Admins have been doing. I am really in awe of their support and I also was an admin (EN1) before. I did great there and loved working as an admin but now I want to give my support in this city (EN2). Being a part of the staff team and helping out everyone alongside other admins would be a great pleasure for me. I always give my 100% in whatever I do and I believe I can be a really good addition to the team.

(Note) - I was a level 2 admin in EN1 for about 2 months. So, I am familiar with the database and rules for being an admin there and would be excited to learn how I can use this experience to help the team on EN2.
= I'm confident, Caring.
= Overthinking.
= Yes, I'm ready to leave it behind.
= Yes, I don't own any business.

YoWraith

Lets get started.
Player
Information
1. John
2. 19
3. CST
4. Around 8 Hours a day
5. FiveMark#6666
6. Mark Loops

Additional information

With EN2 player base getting bigger and bigger every single day. I want to become an admin to help these brand new players enjoy their time here.

1:
I'm a very friendly person and get along with people in the community.
2: I have been High commands and dep leader of orgs within EN2
3: I know close to all the rules within GrandRP
4: when I begin a project, I won't stop until I have it complete, Exp: I learn to Mix and master audio. learn to code discord bots. and websites

1: with me being a fast learner. I let it get in my way sometimes and prove people wrong. I also let people get in my way sometimes as I care for people a little too much.

Yes, I have been a player of GrandRP for a long time, and am ready to become an admin if you guys give me the opportunity to prove myself as a good admin

YES! I will sell my business if I become Lvl 2
This looks like a man who is dedicated towards the community in grand rp

Pawan Royal

GOD
Player
4-42565_welcome-png.png

1. Pawan Kumar
2. 21
3. GMT +5:30
4. 6-8 hrs
5. JetPanja#1994
6. Pawan Kalyan
7. 574

Additional Information

--- As rage is a new platform for many and they find it new, So I want to help them assist them and also to make the RP environment clean and healthy I wish to become a staff member. Also, I am very good at handling situations so I think I have all the skills to become a staff member.

--- And because there are so many new players coming and they normally need some kind of help, also there are many situations that happen daily where I think I can help people out and to keep things good.

--- Now, see the number of players growing drastically, and I see the overwhelming amount of reports and admins needed and I acknowledge the amount of time and effort needed to keep the community strong and deliver a great and fair service as quickly and as reliable as possible.

--- To be fair, I truly just want to contribute as much time as I can. I think I am ready to dedicate a lot of my time to GrandRP World, to help players whether it is in-game, on the forums, or even in the discord, with whatever help they need, and whatever support I can provide. I know it may sound cliche but I truly want players to feel the joy that I feel when they play on the server. I hope to use my past and present knowledge from staffing to one day hopefully boost my knowledge in working as a staff member for the server. I understand the difficulty, and level of patience it requires to be an Admin member on any game, and I respect that.

I like to talk a lot because according to my brother talking is the best way to solve a problem. instead of fighting so like ya, we can say My Communication is the best; I'm talkative and I can handle trash talk's - talk with manners

I feel like my weakness can be that sometimes I put my emotions first, which makes me take some things personally when they aren't supposed to be. Sometimes it makes me feel like I'm never doing enough and have to keep pushing myself to work harder even if I'm doing a good job and also straight forward person.

Yes, I would be ready to leave RP Life to pursue being an administrator. I feel I have had my fun with RP and want to take the next step into helping people.

Yes, if I had a business I'll ready to sell, so no problem with it.

png-clipart-take-time-to-make-your-soul-happy-soul-quotation-happiness-life-good-good-luck-to-you-love-text.png

Last edited:

Anthony Hills

Player
Player
Information
1. Anthony
2. 16
3. EST
4. 4-6 hour on weekday, 7-10 hour on weekends
5. WildCat#1806
6. Anthony Hills
7. 2014

Additional information
I want to be an admin because I want to improve the Roleplay in the city and make sure everyone is happy and having fun in the city. If I see someone that is not having fun than I want to help them have fun. I will Help anyone that needs helps if. If they are asking a question then I will answer it as soon as posable.

I know all of the RP rules and I am super mature for my age

to be honest to everyone and zone out sometimes

Yes I am ready for anything

I don't have a business

Last edited:

Keerthi Royal

INDIAN
Player
1. Your name IRL : Keerthi Papa
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day : 8-9 HOURS
5. Your Discord :MR.STUNNERYT#8659
6. Your Nickname : STUNNER
7. Your ID : 2046

Additional information
1. I want to become an Admin for helping new people and help to do a best roleplay in server and punishing them who ever not following rules and my wish to keep server with a good and quality RP.

2. Being good with people.
Talkative.
Timesense.
Fast learner.

3. Being Sympathy.
Being emotional.
Overthinking for useless things.

4. Ofcourse i am ready leave RP.
5. yes i am ready to leave my Business.

Last edited:
Top Bottom