Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Sanku Notorius

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Sankalp
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT 5:30 +
4. Average online per day : 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord : sankudaku
6. Your Nickname: Sanku daku
7. Your ID: 49627

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I've been playing Grand RP for a long time. I know Most of the rules, city rules even and event rules. I want to take Grand RP to the next level. I want to help others through my work. Throughout my RP career, I have witnessed numerous citizens perform RP failures, I want everyone to go through RP rules and I want to create a clean & safe place for other citizens.
2. What are your strengths?
I have patience and i learn new things easily
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
N/A
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes

Ritesh Ror

Player
Player
Information
1. Rajneesh
2. 17
3. UTC+5:30
4. 5-6
5. ritesh_01
6. jimmy Nouth

Additional information
I want to become an admin because I feel like I have a lot that I can do for this city as an admin . I really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can and I feel like i'll be able to help even more people out as an admin. I've been in this server for quite a while and I have learnt a lot of things from it personally and I wanna make sure that every new person that joins the server falls in love with it like I have.
My strengths are that I am a quick learner and i always reports the player who breaks the server rule.
My greatest weakness would most likely be that I am too honest and sometimes that can be bad because players tend to get mad when you tell them the truth instead of what they want to hear and may cause a fit about it.
Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
yes

Ritesh Ror

Player
Player
I want to become an admin because I feel like I have a lot that I can do for this city as an admin . I really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can and I feel like i'll be able to help even more people out as an admin. I've been in this server for quite a while and I have learnt a lot of things from it personally and I wanna make sure that every new person that joins the server falls in love with it like I have.

My strengths are that I am a quick learner and i always reports the player who breaks the server rule.

My greatest weakness would most likely be that I am too honest and sometimes that can be bad because players tend to get mad when you tell them the truth instead of what they want to hear and may cause a fit about it.

Yes

yes
id- 30517

Loki Verlice

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Cameron
GMT+1
Cam Walker|92216
Cam walker
1. I want to be a admin because I’ve been in every gang and every legal organisation and i think im ready to be become a admin since I’ve been in every organisation.

2. Hard Working, Good communication, im a very quick learner,

3. My weakness is I if someone is rude to me I’ll be rude but im working on how to control it

4. Yes im ready to leave rp to become a admin

5. Yes im ready to sell my business

DesiRishabh

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Rishabh Dubey
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : UTC (+5:30)
4. Average online per day : 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord : arenaboyzz#4102
6. Your Nickname : Desi Rishabh
7. Your ID : 91886

Additional information

I want to become an admin because I really like to guide people and help them out with everything and I want to help the community in helping growing rp and enjoying rp within the server . I have been playing grand rp for 7 months and I have been in legal orgs and gangs and I have learned a lot within the server in this time . Day by day I'm gaining more new Experiences . I wana became because i can use my this experience in improving the roles play experience of the players and also make city 2 the best city , where all the rules and regulations are strictly followed .

Hard Worker
Good Communication skills
Quick learner from mistakes
Giving Respect to Everyone
Always follow rules

Some Times Overreact
I hate toxicity

Yes, I am ready to leave RP to become an admin.

I don't have any business but if I had I was ready to sell my business

Red OffTheRip

Hill
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL: Laychezar
2. Your age: 18.
3. Time zone: EST (GMT-4).
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) : From 10;00 AM to 22:00 PM
5. Average online per day: 10-11 Hours.
6. Your Discord: Joro#2934
7. Your nickname: Red Montblanc
8. Your ID: 1022
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section : Crime Section

1. Why do you want to become an administrator?
I want to be an admin because I've had so much fun and good RP because of good admins and good server management and I feel like I want to give back the RP I had to the community and it's my time to stop RPing and Start becoming the great admin I can be to help other colleagues enjoy the great RP I've experienced.

I am mature for my age.
I can take constructive criticism well
My time zone is different from other admins, which would mean there will always be an admin online.
I do not despise others and always show respect to others.
I always follow what I am told
I can deal with stressful situations
Previous admin on 4 Fivem servers.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses
I get angry pretty easily when someone disrespects me when I'm only trying to help, especially if I show them respect.

4. Are you ready to leave RP Life and become an admin?
Yes, of course.

5. Are you ready to sell your business?
Yes

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

Nope.

Chris Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Krish
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord - Demon Krishu#0001
6. Your Nickname - Demon Krishu
7. Your ID - 99091

Additional information
- 1. Having skills to become administrator & toxic administrators - I have the skills to become an administration, I have been in all the organizations, and I have experienced everything in the server, however I haven't been an administration in my life, so I want to experience that how it is to be an administration, I have saw many administrators punishing non-purposely to people, but because of not having an proof to give the person justice for getting punished for no reason, I think I am capable to become an admin, and I want to change some administrators mentality, which is so toxic, and rude, but just because they are little bit senior, juniors can't tell them anything!
2. People breaking rules - I have been in city for 3-4 months, and I noticed that so many people's are taking unfair advantage of cheats, bugs, and etc, and also breaking rules but not getting punished, or getting punished after some time, but I think the server needs much more administrators, who will be active and serious about there work as an administrator, I saw many people abusing each other, but not getting caught, also people abusing EMS, SAHP, LSPD, and FIB on there HQ, but not getting caught as they don't have bodycam, so if there are more administrators, they can spectate the HQ of all organizations too and all people will get caught!

- Communication & Patience - I have so many communication skills and patience, I don't panic quickly, as I told I have been in all the organizations in the server, like that I was also in SAHP, and I was SWAT there, I got the skills of communication and being patience there!

- Not having experience as an administrator - I don't have any experience as an administrator, and that's my weakness, because I don't know how does administrators work and anything about it!

- Of course, as I told that I have experienced all the organizations and things in the server I am ready to leave my RP life!

- Of course, I will be ready always! (Don't have any business!)

Last edited:

James mackellar

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

1. nathan mackellar
2. 17 years old
3. GMT+1
4. 5 hours
5. jamesmackellar92180
6. james mackellar
7. 92180

I want two become a wizard because I've experienced all legal and illegal organizations and i think it time for a change and two learn something new but also two help my co workers two punish people that have done wrong .

my strengths are that i can stay calm in a heated situation but i also can handle being under pressure i also have I have patience in dealing with people also Dealing with people smart to make both parties happy.

my weakness are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, i have two be at college so wont be able two come into the city till around about 4 ish in game time .

Yes absolutely i really have fun on the server i try everything on it I've tried all the jobs and i Helped a lot of my friends and met some nice people along the way .

I've never owned a business because I cant afford one so this wont be an issue.

Tilak Patel

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Tilak Patel

2. Your age:16

3. Time zone: GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day:4to6 hours

5. Your Discord: Tilak Patel#2237

6. Your Nickname:Tilak

7. Your ID:94988

Additional information

i have worked in legal state organitations for a long time now so i know all rules. and understanding of the game mechanics and the rules of the GTA 5 RP server is crucial. Server administrators are responsible for maintaining the integrity of the game and ensuring that all players are following the rules. As such, a good server administrator should have an in-depth knowledge of the game and the server's policies.and i also like to help ppl and guide there ways if they are in confustion and giving punishment to those who are not following the rules.

my strengths are communication,handling situations calmly,helping ppl

kinedness

yes i am ready to leave rp life to become an admin bec i m done getting experince in rp situations so i would not have a problem leaving rp like.

i dont have a that much money to own the business so no problem

Loki Verlice

Player
Player
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
cameron
GMT+1
8 hours
Cam Walker|92216
Cam Walker

1. I want to become a admin because I know the rules pretty well because I’ve been in every organisation and every gang, I’ve nearly been in the city for 30 years

2. My strengths are that I’m a hard worker it will take time to get use to being a admin but I’m a very quick learner bc I just love working hard and that’s how I learn things so quickly

3. My greatest weakness is I’m to open minded so if I don’t like something I’ll speak honestly about and how I don’t like it

4. Yes I will be ready to leave rp. I love rp but I think it’s my time to be a admin since I’ve been in every gang and every legal organisation

5. I didn’t really buy any business because I was to focused on my family but if I become a admin I will shut it down

My rank is organisations
1. Supervisor of IA FIB
2. Chief of staff LSPD
3. SAHP lieutenant
4. NG captain
5. Ballas under deputy
6. Familes under deputy
7. Marabunta under deputy
8. Bloods turfer

Last edited:

Neil Royal

Player
Player
IRL name: Ahmed
Your age: 16
Time Zone: CEST
Average online per day:
9-12 hours
Your discord: aspectt1689
Your nickname: Neil Pluxury
Your ID: 48502

1. Why do you want to be an Admin?
I am playing on EN2 for almost a year, and i served in almost every Legal Organization and also Gangs to a good rank. I have experience of every Legal org and Gang RP both and always followed the rules to maintain high-quality RP. Now I want to take a break from RP and help this server be better and maintain the RP by making sure every citizen in the city follows the server rules and city rules. I also learned all the server rules and forum rules to make sure I server my best as Admin. Helping people is one of the things that I got into myself and now I want to use that will to help people do good and fair roleplay in the server.

2.What are your strength?
My strengths are that I am Friendly, Patient, honest, and helpful, quick learner, and quick typer.I know how to handle most stuff when there is too much and wait. When someone needs my help, i am always available and patient, help him and be friendly.

My greatest weakness is i sometimes lose focus when theres too much going. But that doesn’t really happen.

4. Will you be ready to leave the RP life to become an admin?
yes, I am ready to leave the RP life to become an admin.

5. Will you be ready to sell your Buisness?
Yes. I am ready to sell a business that I own.

Last edited:

Carlaa Akatsuki

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL - Vaibhav Singh

2. Your age - 20+

3. Time zone - (GMT+5:30)

4. Average online per day - 8-9 hrs per day

5. Your Discord - carlaaa_

6. Your Nickname - Carlaa Akatsuki

7. Your ID - 55734

Additional information

- I want to Become an admin because I think I have gained a Good experience in Both legal and illegal organizations. I have done like almost every job in the city. Now I want to make a meaningful contribution to Grand RP Community and also to develop new skills and good amount of experiences.

- As we all know there are a lot of new players in the city who don’t know rules I would just love to help them with rules.

- With my Good amount of experience that I have gained by spending so much time on the server I would like to help players around the city by resolving disputes ensuring that everyone is able to enjoy the game.

- I have a Good Amount of creativity and problem solving skills which helps me to find solution to difficult challenges/ problems.

- I have a considerable amount of endurance.

- Good Listener

- I have a Self control on myself, so that I would not mess up any situation being angry.

- I can adapt things quickly.

- I don’t have any such weakness. However, I can sometimes make mistakes if I encounter an unfamiliar or complex Situation. But I always learn from the experiences which helps me to grow, so maybe I can say there’s one plus point and one negative one.

- Yes

- yes, I will sell my business.

Soumil_Badmash

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Soumil
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord Soumil Habibi#2005
6. Your Nickname Soumil Badmesh
7. Your ID 39732

Additional information
From the starting for my RP journey, i saw many admins some are humble some are very humble. From the starting i saw that admins are ready to help even for small or lame things which fascinated me, by the time my desires grew to be a admin 1 day. In short, i wanna be a admin to help people by correcting their way of doing RP and maintain the legacy of our hardworking Admins. My one of the reasons of joining admin team is to introduce new changes whenever necessary. i am playing this server for like 1-1.5 years and i have gone through every phase of RP of state and crime side, i have leadership experience of families Gang which will help me to be more effective in Supervising RP. At the last, admin is not for punishing people, its for supervising RP to improve quality of RP.
i. I am a team oriented guy, i like to work in team which will improve our management of RP.
ii. I am very determined of my work.
iii. I am a quick learner, i will try to learn all the admin commands and will make sure there is no mistake
i.Sometimes i became sympathatic on somebody, which is not good for admin, i will make sure it won't happen.
ii. Sometimes i become excited on something and forget my duty.
Yes, i believe i had enough of RP.
Yes

I know I had made some previous mistakes but please give me 1 chance, I am sure it will be worth it

Last edited:

Namah

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL- Namah

2. Your age-18

3. Time zone-GMT+3

4. Average online per day-5-6 hours

5. Your Discord- Namah#2516

6. Your Nickname-Namah Pluxury

7. Your ID- 55109

I have gone through all parts of this city and gained lot of experience and know all the rules,i have worked in all organisation SAHP, LSPD , FIB and EMS HC in all the orgs. So i think it is the best time to become an admin of this server. I would like to help players in this city and would like to explain rules to players who were new in city. Im ready to do all work that seniors are giving me. I'll be available all the time.and also I can give my 100% to it. I have been playing RP for more than 1 year, and I have gathered many experience, and now I think that I can help other players from my experiences and with the rules of the server

- Disciplined.

- Have patience

- Punctuality

- Communication skills

- Confident

- Problem solving

- Calm minded

Cannot play in night

Yes, I am ready to leave Rp life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin)

Yes

Accidental Gangster

My Current IC ID is Paul Gangster | 103381 EN2
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL : Anshuman
2. Your age : OOC- 16 ;IC - 8
3. Time zone : IST
4. Average online per day : 6-7hrs
5. Your Discord : accidentalgenius_1909
6. Your Nickname : Accidental Gangster
7. Your ID : 103381

Additional information
==> Firstly, I have a deep passion for roleplaying and have been an active participant in various roleplaying communities for several years. This experience has allowed me to understand the importance of maintaining a fair and enjoyable environment for all players. By becoming an admin, I can contribute to creating a positive atmosphere where players can immerse themselves in the game and have memorable experiences.

Secondly, I strongly believe in fostering a sense of community within online gaming environments. As an admin, I would have the opportunity to interact with players on a regular basis, resolving disputes, answering questions, and providing guidance. By being an active and approachable admin, I can help build a supportive community that encourages camaraderie and cooperation among players.

Moreover, I have developed strong problem-solving and conflict resolution skills through my previous experiences as a moderator in other roleplaying communities. I understand the importance of being patient, empathetic, and fair when dealing with challenging situations. As an admin, I would utilize these skills to address any issues that may arise, ensuring a smooth and enjoyable experience for all players.

Lastly, I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to the growth and development of Grand RP. I am a firm believer in continuous improvement, and I would actively seek feedback from the community to identify areas where we can enhance the gameplay, introduce new features, and create engaging events. By working closely with the community and the existing administrative team, I aim to help Grand RP evolve into an even better and more vibrant virtual world.

In summary, my passion for roleplaying, commitment to fostering a positive community, strong problem-solving abilities, and dedication to the growth of Grand RP make me an ideal candidate for the admin role. I am eager to contribute my skills and knowledge to ensure a memorable and enjoyable experience for all players.
==> My Strengths are :-
(a) I know languages such as Hindi, English and French so for one thing I know that I will be able to many people.
(b) I am calm even under pressure and like to hear both sides of the story before giving my opinion or concluding it
(c) I am not indecisive
(d) I am good at time management
==> I can sometimes get too excited and lose my focus
==> Yes. Even though I will kind of miss it, I am still ready to do it as I am really excited to be taking this step as I like to help out people
==> I am ready to sell my business (Don’t own one)

I will be highly obliged if my application gets selected.

Thanking you
Yours Faithfully
Accidental Gangster

Last edited:

Nike Alvarez

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL > Nico
2. Your age > 17
3. Time zone > CEST | Central Europe Time
4. Average online per day > 8-12 Hours
5. Your Discord | Nike Alvarez#7253
6. Your Nickname > Nike_Alvarez
7. Your ID > 108653

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? > I would like to become an admin, because I have a lot of time at the moment to take care of the server, I speak almost fluent english (except for a few words) and I know the grand admin system, penalties etc very well, and i love helping people.
2. What are your strengths? > Calm even in stressful situations, good admin skills, I learn very quickly and can very quickly find my way into a team and work together there properly and I am very honest and say my honest opinion when something bothers me and very good knowledge in Grand RP
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? > I don't like it when people are toxic.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes, I am ready to leave the RP life.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) If I had a business I would sell it, Yes.​

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: INTRO GAMER#9785
6. Your Nickname: Alan Zelensky
7. Your ID: 93571

Additional information
Ans -
1. I joined this server because I really love it and I want every new player to enjoy while playing in this server and make this server grow and this can be done by managing the server efficiently with no hackers/rule breakers. This thing can only be done by our admins (gods). I would love to join this admin team to support every member from my side and avoid problems.
2. Moreover, I literally spent 3 terms in LSPD with 2 terms as HC, 3 terms in gangs where in every term I was Underdeputy and then serving the nation while in NG for 2 terms and I know government work too and experienced other legal org's work too. My strengths helped me to become a HC in 2-3 weeks.
3. Basically as much as I know, now I am aware of all rules of the city and my RP life is going good and now I wanna make this RP life good for everyone. So that's why I want to become an admin.
My experiences:

Ex - Ballas Underdeputy

Ex - Major General (NG)

Ex - Bloods Underdeputy

Ex - Families Underdeputy

Ex - Senator Candidate of DOR (GOV)

Ex - HOD of IA (LSPD)

Ans - My strengths are:
(i) I am a good learner and can implement my learning efficiently.
(ii) I am straight to the point always and I don't make useless points in any talk.
(iii) I can complete given tasks before deadline while following rules and regulations very efficiently.
(iv) I am very serious and calm in any situation which helps me to handle or deal with that situation in a very nice way.
(v) I have the capability to make decisions in a moment with my senior's approval.
Ans - My weakness is that I become Frank with anyone whom I know for few moments but now I am trying to fix it.
Ans - Yes, I am ready to leave my RP life to become an admin.
Ans - Yes, I am ready.

I will be highly obliged if my application gets selected.

Thanking you
Yours Faithfully
Alan Zelensky

DesiRishabh

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Rishabh Dubey
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : UTC (+5:30)
4. Average online per day : 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord : desirishabh#6662
6. Your Nickname : Desi Rishabh
7. Your ID : 91886

Additional information

I want to become an admin because I really like to guide people and help them out with everything and I want to help the community in helping growing rp and enjoying rp within the server . I have been playing grand rp for 7 months and I have been in legal orgs and gangs and I have learned a lot within the server in this time . Day by day I'm gaining more new Experiences . I wana became because i can use my this experience in improving the roles play experience of the players and also make city 2 the best city , where all the rules and regulations are strictly followed .

Hard Worker
Good Communication skills
Quick learner from mistakes
Giving Respect to Everyone
Always follow rules

Some Times Overreact
I hate toxicity

Yes, I am ready to leave RP to become an admin.

I don't have any business but if I had I was ready to sell my business

Maria Tzariar

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Ayush Kumar
2. 19
3. GMT+5:30
4. 6-7 hours
5. Ayush Kumar#6553
6. Ayush Kumar
7. 44775
Additional Information
1. Admins have certain responsibilities and duties which no other player have or can fulfill. The task of admin is challenging and fun to do. i would like to accept the challenge and would like serve my fellow player by taking part in the decision making branch of the city of Los Santos. I want to help and be neutral to all the players.
2. I am very fluent with english. I also have very good knowledge of the server rules and I have been in the city for more then 11 months now. I can easily manage a complicated situation with calm and neutral mindset.
3. My greatest weakness would be I avoid being to harsh on the player and always look forward to find someother way rather then punishing such as giving a warning.
4. Yes, I think I have completed my term as a citizen in the city and would love to move forward and see what's there for me.
5. Yes (don't really own one).

Fahd Ukeal

|-{( EX-Deputy Governor )}-|
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Fahd Ahmed
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: Egypt UTC +3
4. Average online per day: 2-16 Hours
5. Your Discord: ICEY
6. Your Nickname: Fahd Ukeal
7. Your ID: 15462

Additional information

For me this was the first RP server that i have joined and played on and it is still the only server that i have played on, I have spent more than a year and a half in this server and i would say that i have enough experience as i have worked in all forms of RP in this serve LIKE ( Government ( More than 10 months ), LSPD ( 1 month ), NG ( around 10 Days ), Bloods, Vagos, Marabunta, I just would like to try to help by becoming an admin.

- I have a 24/7 bodycam that allows me to record all the time i am in the city or out of city.( I start it when i turn on my pc )
- Patient enough to keep going Through any situation with me being completely calm.
- I am loyal to the place i work in that can be proven though the whole time i spent in GOV, As i do not differentiate between anyone if you are my best friend or the person that i hate the most on this earth.
- I have only been punished 3 times, 2 of them got unpunished due to me submitting proof that proves my innocence only got 1 warning.
- I am a quick learner .
- I speak 2 languages ( English, Arabic )

- I am a little bit impulsive.
- Easy to talk to and reach out to.

Yes and 100% sure.

Do not own any businesses to sell them.
Will be revoking my application.

Top Bottom