Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Rolex King

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Information

1. Your name IRL: Swarna Anand Kumar

2. Your age : 23

3. Time zone : GMT+5:30 ( Indian )

4. Average online per day : 5- 8 hours

5. Your Discord : nanduhitlar

6. Your Nickname : Rolex Sir

7. Your ID : 57590

Additional information

I want to become an admin because I am passionate about creating a positive and supportive community. I believe that my dedication and ability to handle challenging situations would be valuable in maintaining a safe and enjoyable environment for all players.

My strengths include excellent communication skills, strong problem-solving abilities, and a keen eye for detail. I am also patient, empathetic, and approachable, which helps me understand and address players' concerns effectively.

While I strive for perfection, I recognize that I can sometimes be overly critical of myself, which may cause undue stress. However, I am continuously working on finding a healthy balance and embracing constructive feedback to improve.

Yes, becoming an admin requires a commitment to ensuring the community's well-being. I am prepared to set aside RP life and dedicate my time and efforts to fulfilling my responsibilities as an admin.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes, I am ready

If it is a requirement to sell my business to assume the role of an admin, I would be willing to comply. My priority is to uphold the rules and guidelines set forth for admins, and I am willing to make necessary sacrifices to fulfill this responsibility.

Thank you for Considering me 💕

Last edited:

Vebhav Maravillas

Maravillas Fam Leader
Player
1. Your name IRL-Vebhav Agrawal
2. Your age-19
3. Time zone-GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day- 10-12 Hours
5. Your Discord-Maravillas On Top#2052
6. Your Nickname-Vebhav Maravillas
7. Your ID-72466

Additional Information
1.Why do you want to become an admin?
-I am playing on this project form past 2 years,I always wonder that how admin help thousands of people daily. I Always love helping people in game. I want to punish those people who doesn't follow rules. Now after experiencing a lot in a server now I want to convert myself as a Helping hands towards a New player and My Wonderful Team of Administrators.

2.what are your strengths?
-Time Punctual
Love Helping People In Game As Well As IRL
Honest
Patinate Towards My Job
I can work hard in pressure
I can learn anything quickly

3.What are you greatest weaknesses?
-Sometimes i become more polite than its required

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
-Yes

5.Will you be ready to sell your business?(it's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-Yes

hassan knight

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Hassan
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: 5+
4. Average online per day: 5 hours
5. Your Discord: Hassan Knight#5006
6. Your Nickname: Hassan Thugs
7. Your ID: 89866

Additional information
I want to help people who are new in the city and i want punish people who are doing rule break. As there are many people who need guideness so i will try my best to help all people.

My strength is i am very polite person and my hobby is to help people who are in trouble and I am a hard-working guy.

If someone asks for some help so I cannot say "No" to them

Yeah definitely

Yea I am ready but I do not own one.

Zubair Rasheed

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :- Mohammed Zubair
2. Your age :- 23
3. Time zone :- GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day :- 6 To 8 Hours a day
5. Your Discord :- zubair_shane
6. Your Nickname :- Zubair Rasheed
7. Your ID :- 397

Additional information

* I want to become an admin because I am interested in the variety of tasks and responsibilities that come with the role. I enjoy working with people and helping them to be successful. I am also highly organized and detail-oriented, which are important qualities for an admin.

Here are some specific reasons why I want to become an admin:

• I enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
  • I am good at multitasking and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
  • I am a team player and I enjoy working with others to achieve common goals.
  • I am a quick learner and I am always eager to learn new things.
I believe that I have the skills and qualities necessary to be a successful admin. I am confident that I can provide excellent customer service, organize and manage projects effectively, and work well with others. I am also eager to learn new things and grow my skills.

I am excited about the opportunity to become an admin and I believe that I can make a positive contribution to your team. Thank you for your time and consideration.

In addition to the reasons listed above, I also want to become an admin because I believe that it is a rewarding career. Administrative assistants play an important role in businesses and organizations of all sizes. They help to keep things running smoothly and they provide valuable support to their colleagues. I am confident that I can make a positive impact in this role and I am excited to start my career as an admin.

* I have a number of strengths that would make me a valuable asset to your team. Here are some of my top strengths:
  • Organization: I am highly organized and detail-oriented. I am able to keep track of multiple projects and tasks simultaneously, and I am always careful to follow through on my commitments.
  • Communication: I am an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing. I am able to clearly and concisely convey information to others, and I am also a good listener.
  • Problem-solving: I am a creative and resourceful problem-solver. I am able to identify and troubleshoot problems quickly and effectively, and I am always looking for new and innovative solutions.
  • Teamwork: I am a team player and I am able to work well with others. I am supportive and cooperative, and I am always willing to help out my colleagues.
  • Learning: I am a quick learner and I am always eager to learn new things. I am always looking for ways to improve my skills and knowledge, and I am confident that I can adapt to new challenges.
I believe that my strengths would make me a valuable asset to your team. I am confident that I can contribute to the success of your organization, and I am excited about the opportunity to work with you.

*I am always learning and growing. I am also aware that I have some weaknesses that I am working to improve. Here are a few of my greatest weaknesses:

• I can be a bit of a perfectionist. I sometimes get so focused on getting things perfect that I can miss deadlines or lose sight of the big picture. I am working on learning to let go of some of my perfectionism and to be more comfortable with making mistakes.
  • I can be a bit shy at first. I sometimes take some time to warm up to new people. I am working on being more outgoing and putting myself out there.
  • I can be a bit of a workaholic. I sometimes have a hard time saying no to new projects or tasks. I am working on learning to balance my work life with my personal life.
I am aware of my weaknesses and I am working to improve them. I believe that these weaknesses are not insurmountable and that I can overcome them with time and effort.

* Yes i am ready to leave

* Yes

Nik Federal

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL-Veenu
2. Your age-17
3. Time zone-GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day- 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord- nikko#4234
6. Your Nickname- Nikk Walker
7. Your ID- 68842

Additional Information
1.Why do you want to become an admin?
-I'm playing grand RP since 1.5 years, till this I had been gained a better experience. Also If I become admin I'll help the new citizens and punish those who are not following the server rules. I will be supportive to everyone in the server. I will clear the confusion of the peoples who have any.
Thank You

2.What are your strengths?

-I am calm in situations
I love helping the peoples
I am honest to everyone.

3.What are you greatest weaknesses?
-Sometimes I gets emotional

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
-Yes

5.Will you be ready to sell your business?(it's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-Yes,Right now I don't have any business.

Last edited:

Namah

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL- Namah

2. Your age-18

3. Time zone-GMT+3

4. Average online per day-5-6 hours

5. Your Discord- _namah

6. Your Nickname-Namah Pluxury

7. Your ID- 55109

I have gone through all parts of this city and gained lot of experience and know all the rules,i have worked in all organisation SAHP, LSPD , FIB and EMS HC in all the orgs. So i think it is the best time to become an admin of this server. I would like to help players in this city and would like to explain rules to players who were new in city. Im ready to do all work that seniors are giving me. I'll be available all the time.and also I can give my 100% to it. I have been playing RP for more than 1 year, and I have gathered many experience, and now I think that I can help other players from my experiences and with the rules of the server

- Disciplined.

- Have patience

- Punctuality

- Communication skills

- Confident

- Problem solving

- Calm minded

sometimes got emotional and angry

Yes, I am ready to leave Rp life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin)

Yes but i dont have any

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Anil
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day : 12-16 Hours
5. Your Discord : .fowla
6. Your Nickname : Anil Rhee
7. Your ID : 71052​

Additional information

-I think im gonna be permant here . because I treat everyone fairly and I don't think I will make mistakes because I know the rules. That's why I believe that I will get along well with everyone and ensure justice.
- I love this server very much, I love the management staff and so on, they are all very good people, I want to be authorized and help.

-I was born in the UK so I have excellent English. So I can understand everyone. I know Turkish perfectly and I feel lucky because there are a lot of Turks on this server.
-I can show people the same love i don't look down on anyone i'm a very strict person about rules i never like to break the rules i managed 5 times server on Fivem we managed all of them positively as a result of the struggle my management team and management team disintegrated so i closed my server and came to grand rp it's been 4 months 4 I've been a grand rp player for months -I know a lot I want to be an admin and help people
-I know 2 languages
-I can take decisions rapidly with proper knowledge.
-patience.

I m always asking my self too hundred times for this question but i think i have no any weakness

i thought about it hundred times . i think yes

Yes ( i have no business)

Zoro Saksena

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL- Akash

2. Your age-20

3. Time zone-GMT+3

4. Average online per day-5-6 hours

5. Your Discord- Zoro saksena #1581

6. Your Nickname- Zoro saksena

7. Your ID- 101390

I have been a citizen of this city for long time I have experienced everything you can possibly experience I worked in gangs I have experience in lspd,gov, and in fib i know the all rules of city and I think it's time that I give back something to this beautiful city by maintaining proper law and order i would love become admin and help the new people who comes in the city by providing them proper guidance. i good problem solving skills and i think that will be useful to make this server toxicity free i would give my 100 percentage of efforts to make this server from being good to being best i promise that

- Punctuality

- cool minded

- Good listener

- Communication skills

- problem solving

- Emotional
- too kind

Yes, I am ready to leave Rp life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin)

Yes I am ready to sell my business even though I don't own any business

Last edited:

Navi Saini

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Naveen Saini
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone : IST
4. Average online per day : 8-6 hours
5. Your Discord : NaviSaini#4136
6. Your Nickname : Naviii Sainii
7. Your ID : 97551

Additional information
It is been almost 10 months since I'm playing on GrandRP Server as almost every Legal Organization`s high command (GOVERNMENT,SAHP, NG,LSPD AND EMS). I want to increase the quality of the Roleplay that during anytime I can be there to help especially while people met some issue that i can help through the ticket and i want to help the server to Grow nicely and Reducing bad people to make sure everyone it following the rules ,and not just breaking the rules ,make it unique
my strength is that i m very cooperative with everyone as i was the high command of many organizations i have the the leading quality in me in every situation
i trust everyone very easily this is my greatest weakness but ya i know how to control my emotions
yes i m ready to leave RP life
i dont even have buisness :) but ya i m ready to leave my buisness

Loki Verlice

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Cameron
GMT+1
8 hours
Cam Walker|92216
Cam Walker

1. I want to become a admin because I’ve been in every illegal organisation and every legal organisations so I think I’ve got enough experience of the rules to become a admin and punish people who don’t follow the rules

2. My strengths are that I can stay calm in very intense situations but I can handle intense situations. And I have patience with dealing with other people putting in complaints about other people and admins.

3. My weakness that I got to go college 3 times a week but when I’m home from colllege I’m online and help the other admins

4. Yes I will be ready to leave rp I love rp but I’ve been in every organisation in this server so I think it’s time me to take the next step

5. I haven’t got a business because I never thought of buying one

Last edited:

Aalekh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Aalekh Kumar
2. 19
3. gmt +5.30
4. 4-5 hours
5. Aalekh#2597
6. Aalekh MaraVillass

7. 95303

Why do you want to become an admin?

I have been more than 5 months playing on EN 2 server and I believe I have accomplished everything
Its time for me to help the new players with the rules I want to become an admin because I want to increase the quality of the Roleplay that during any time I can be there to help especially when people met some issue that I can help through the ticket and I want to help the server to Grow nicely and Reducing bad people to make sure everyone is following the rules, and not just breaking the rules, make it unique so that new player who join feels special and continue playing.
What are your strengths?
I am a quick learner
Time Management
What are your greatest weaknesses?
Sometimes I become too soft on people
Will you be ready to leave RP Life to become an admin?
Yes
Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes

Aalekh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Aalekh Kumar
2. 19
3. gmt +5.30
4. 4-5 hours
5. Aalekh#2597
6. Aalekh MaraVillass

7. 95303

Why do you want to become an admin?

I have been more than 5 months playing on EN 2 server and I believe I have accomplished everything
Its time for me to help the new players with the rules I want to become an admin because I want to increase the quality of the Roleplay that during any time I can be there to help especially when people met some issue that I can help through the ticket and I want to help the server to Grow nicely and Reducing bad people to make sure everyone is following the rules, and not just breaking the rules, make it unique so that new player who join feels special and continue playing.
What are your strengths?
I am a quick learner
Time Management
What are your greatest weaknesses?
Sometimes I become too soft on people
Will you be ready to leave RP Life to become an admin?
Yes
Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes

Bence Hencidai

Player
Player
Information
1. Bence
2. 18
3. CET I GMT +1
4. 4-7 hours
5. ShdowHunt3rHUN
6. Bence Hencidai
7. 54876
Additional information 1.
Why do you want to become an admin? I want to become an admin beacuse i am very patient and i love to help out people. If i get to be an admin i can help our family out and other players. I have had alot of people car ramming me and i am so tired of it. If i get admin then i can punish them.
2. What are your strenghts? I play alot on the server i have experience on the server and what admins do. That is why i decided to apply for admin.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My Mic is bad but it works.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I dont have a business so yeah.

Balkan Choo

Bosnian
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Dannell Nadarevic
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: (CET +01:00)
4. Average online per day: 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord: balkan2wavy
6. Your Nickname: Balkan Ace
7. Your ID: 96931

Additional information
I aspire to become an admin because of my extensive experience and dedication to the server's crime role play community. Having served as a deputy three times, I have developed a deep understanding of the server rules and mechanics. My primary motivation is to assist others by offering guidance and support to those who have questions or need help navigating the server.

Throughout my time in the role play world, I have always been committed to helping fellow players, and becoming an admin would allow me to take this commitment to the next level. I am passionate about creating a positive and inclusive environment for all members, and I believe my experience and knowledge would enable me to effectively handle administrative responsibilities.

I genuinely enjoy assisting others, and being granted the opportunity to serve as an admin is something I have been eagerly anticipating. I am confident that my accumulated expertise makes me well-suited for this role, and I am excited to contribute even more to the community as an admin.

I have a very dedicated mindset and like to take on new challenges. I treat everybody the same and don’t judge anybody.

I’m able to keep pov of everything if needed.

I’m fluent in English, Swedish and Bosnian.

I have good server time ( I have been in another country for a month that’s why it’s 0 hours right now )

I can lose my temper easily by somebody saying the wrong thing ( but not usually )

Yes.

Yes.

Last edited:

Ato Bozo

Sku dudu dudu BANG
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Atakan
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - Game Time 11:00 - 23:00
4. Average online per day - 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord - ato210
6. Your Nickname - Ato Sparkle
7. Your ID - 83559

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? -I want to become an admin because I have had so much fun and good RP due to good admins and good server management and I feel like I want to give back to the community the RP that I had, And it's my time to stop RPing and start becoming the awsome admin I can be to help other peers enjoy the great RP I have experienced

2. What are your strengths? - time management, speaking and writing 3 languages fluently in Bulgarian, English and Turkish, I take situations very calmly and professionally and speak professionally.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? - My worst weakness is probably being kind and compassionate.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? - Yes, I know that as an admin I will have a responsibility on my shoulders and I wont be able to RP anymore. I won't lie , I will miss it but If that's what it takes to help people out , then so be it

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) - Yes(it wasn't there before and it won't be now, so it's okay)

Soumil_Badmash

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Soumil
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord soumilhabibi
6. Your Nickname Soumil Badmesh
7. Your ID 39732

Additional information
From the starting for my RP journey, i saw many admins some are humble some are very humble. From the starting i saw that admins are ready to help even for small or lame things which fascinated me, by the time my desires grew to be a admin 1 day. In short, i wanna be a admin to help people by correcting their way of doing RP and maintain the legacy of our hardworking Admins. My one of the reasons of joining admin team is to introduce new changes whenever necessary. i am playing this server for like 1-1.5 years and i have gone through every phase of RP of state and crime side, i have leadership experience of families Gang which will help me to be more effective in Supervising RP. At the last, admin is not for punishing people, its for supervising RP to improve quality of RP.
i. I am a team oriented guy, i like to work in team which will improve our management of RP.
ii. I am very determined of my work.
iii. I am a quick learner, i will try to learn all the admin commands and will make sure there is no mistake
i.Sometimes i became sympathatic on somebody, which is not good for admin, i will make sure it won't happen.
ii. Sometimes i become excited on something and forget my duty.
Yes, i believe i had enough of RP.
Yes

Hope I will get a chance to prove myself🤞

Franke Castle

<------{ ID : 73176 }------>
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Mustafa Mohammed

2. Your age : 21

3. Time zone : GMT+3

4. Average online per day: 8-12 hours

5.Your Discord: Franke#8090

6. Your Nickname: Franke Castle

7.Your ID: 73176

Additional information

I want to become because deep down in my heart I feel that I can help new players learn the rules through my experience in the game and knowledge of all the laws and I am sure that I will do my job best because if I like something very much I will do the work at the highest level and I honestly love this work I also want to make the right and fair decision of any complaint.

- I think one of my strengths is that I can convince people through my words to understand and convey to them the idea about the laws in a better way.
- I'm very good at designing and programming things
- quick to learn

- Control my anger

- Scared of making mistakes yes

- overthinking

yes

yes

Badmash Gurji

Hola
Player
Your name IRL: Karan Randhawa
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 8 to 12 Hours
5. Your Discord: KDS_RANDHAWA#7619
6. Your Nickname: Zoro Escobar
7. Your ID: 99066

Additional information
Ans- I want to become an admin because I've been playing GRP gaining lots of knowledge and experience as a civilian for a while now.
Becoming an admin and being able to help the community further is what I like to do,
going out of the way to help better the community and make sure everyone has a good experience while playing on GRP.

Ans- Fast Learner, Listen to both parties in situation.

Ans- Become too much exited for something.

Ans- Yes i ready to leave RP life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin).
Ans- Sure but i don’t have any business.

(Thank you for reading my application)

Rumi Federal

Player
Player
Name: Attiya
Time Zone: GMT +5:30
Average Online Per Day: 8-9 Hours
Discord ID: rumifederall
Nickname: Rumi Federall
ID: 93620

Additional Information:
------------------------

1) Why do you want to become an admin?
-----------------------------------
I have been playing on this server for the last 3-4 months and have thoroughly enjoyed RPing and interacting with other players and jobs. I was part of EMS as DCHR and loved my role. Now, I want to contribute to growing this community and help new players enjoy the server.

2) What are your strengths?
-------------------------
Always listen to higher-ups
Learn from my mistakes and avoid repeating them

3) What are your greatest weaknesses?
----------------------------------
Anger issues (working on improving)
Slow learner (actively trying to enhance my learning abilities)

4) Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
------------------------------------------------------
Yes, I am willing to prioritize admin responsibilities over RP life.

5) Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, I currently own a business, but I am ready to sell it to comply with the admin guidelines.

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to contributing to the growth and success of the server as an admin.

Best regards,
Attiya (Rumi Federall)

Naive Bhai

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Naive Tibro
2. Your age
INR 23+ years IC 33
3. Time zone
GMT+6
10-12hrs (And anytime when need)
5. Your Discord
naive4636
6. Your Nickname
IRL : Naive
7. Your ID

Additional information

1. I gained enough roleplay experiences past 1.5 years.
2. I have quite good knowlede about city rules and roleplay terms.
3. I try to be good citizen in city,
4. Being an Admin is the ultimate power to make justice and its my desire for long.
5. Admin has to play vital role in city and they has make critical decision sometimes which i can do.
6. I remain calm in critical situation and have ability to handle.
1. I am straight forward.
2. For me rule is rule and no room for family and friends.
3. I have ability to keep patience in critical situation.
4.Admin needs to be alart and when ever in need i can fly in city in a while.
5. I play average 12-16 hours a day and thats the advantage for me to server my duty.
6. I am never disobedient towards my senior admins.
7. I do what they order me.
8. I accept my fault and learn from them always.
9. I play from Server reset time to around 21:00 server time and thats the plus point for me to be alart in server and cooperate with my collegues.

Sometimes i get upset and nervous if i make wrong but I always overcome it and learn from mistakes.
i am always ready to do anything to serve duty.
1000% yesssssss

Top Bottom