Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

I'm Cole

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Arber
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - BST
4. Average online per day - Weekdays 4-7 hours, Weekends 12-13 hours
5. Your Discord - localrcgxng
6. Your Nickname - Kai TakeTwoVercetti
7. Your ID - 101400

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I am interested to be a part of the administration team for several reasons. One of the reasons is to be able to help assist all players in the server in every way. Helping people is something I am passionate about and if I get the chance to help people via a great platform such as Grand Rp that I love it would be an honour for me to be able to serve the community. Secondly, I believe I can handle take and meet essential targets without hesitation. Being an administrator will help me use my potential to the fullest in the right cause as a platform such as Grand Rp helps create smiles in thousands of faces everyday. Thirdly, I know a few administrators and I love the way they work and I would be honoured to work side by side with them and learn even more from them. Fourthly, I would love to share my knowledge to others and being an admin comes with a lot of questions especially from new players and me being a very patient person I would love to help them by providing them helpful assistance. Fifthly, I am extremely organised and well managed at what I do and would love to present my skills as an administrator at Grand Rp.

2. What are your strengths? I’m great at communicating with others in an extremely polite manner. This is an extremely useful strength as being an admin involves being nice to everyone in the server which my communication skills help with. This will help as polite admins will lead to a great impression for the server. I am also a very patient person which means I can wait and not always in a hurry. This helps me as I don’t always rush the other person into doing something and can patiently wait while assisting others and not get angry at them if they do not understand something. Thirdly, I have great target meeting skills. This means I always try my best to meet targets given to me by my higher ups. This is good as I will complete everything that is expected for me to do.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My greatest weakness is that I can go to any extent to meet targets given to me by my higher ups. This means that I sometimes work when it’s time for me to do something else for example just so I can complete my targets. This can be negative as that prevents me from doing other things. I am actively working on this as I develop and improve my multi tasking skills every day so I can turn this weakness into my greatest strength. I am confident that I will soon be able to overcome this weakness.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

Karthik Brown

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Your name IRL : karthik
2. Your age : 22 years
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 6 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord : karthik6202
6. Your Nickname : Noah Nightshade
7. Your ID :108260

I think i have enough experince in roleplay and i think it is the time explore adminstration side and i have been in rp for more than 3 years (i am including fivem) and i am ready to contribute my rolepay journey to work as an adminstration and i hope i can bring justice to the admin role

my strengths are i have good decision making skills ,situation handling skills , good communication skills and i don't got emotional or angry so soon and many more

my greatest weakness is when iam telling anything if some keeps interupting i forget what i was saying

Yes of course

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
ok

deqz

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : awais
2. Your age : 18 year old
3. Time zone : GMT+2
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) : 12pm - 10pm
5. Average online per day : 8-12hours
6. Your Discord : _deqz2
7. Your Nickname : deqz dior
8. Your ID : 115551

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? i want to be an admin because i believe that ive been playing for some months and for these past few months, ive been learning all the rules. I now know all the rules so hopefully my past doesn't get brought up as I was just playing the game for fun. I've had enough of playing grandrp and I want to move on and leave the RP life and become a admin. If you can give me anyway to prove myself I'd gladly do so and i won't disappoint.
I am from en3, i have many months of experience there. i want to join en2 and try to become admin here so i hope me being new to en2 doesnt affect me on becoming admin. Also, yes i have learnt the different rules that differentiate en3 and en2

2. What are your strengths? I'm great at problem solving and a quick learner

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? Being patient

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes, dont have any

thank you for reading this

Fission Juzzo

Player
Player
Your name :- Subham Biswas
Your age :- 18
Time zone :- IST
Average online per day :- 3-4hrs
Your discord:- Pennywiseʲᵒᵈ#6261
Your nickname:- Badmash Pennywise
Your I'd :- 45825

A:- I want to become an admin because I know i can help, making the server a more place than now and I want to help the people in need and punish the people who don't follow rules and break them. I want to make the server a more respectful and civilized even more than it is now.

A:- My strengths are that I usually take situations very calmly and seriously and I always be in my disciplines and I can speak 3 languages Hindi , Bengali , English. I am quite profesional in all of these.

3 What are your greatest weakness?
A:- My greatest weakness is that sometimes I go in emotions because am a quite emotional person with a good heart but I am improving it and I can make sure that it won't affect my duty as an administrator

4.Will you be ready to leave Rp life to become an admin?
A:- Yes I am ready to leave my Rp life

5.Will you be ready to sell your buisness?(Its restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
A:- yes

Itachi Senpai

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Ayush
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone :IST
4. Average online per day:8-9 hours
5. Your Discord : Itachii#6177
6. Your Nickname : Itachi
7. Your ID :86417
-I Want to become an admin because i've been in RP for 1 year, been in every illegal and legal ORG. i'm also good with the rules and now i'd love to work as a staff member and punish those who break rules and help new players.
-i'm a quick learner i'm also very hardworking.
- need every thing perfect so sometimes i just mess up
-Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-Yes

Sanku notorious

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL:- Sankalp
2. Your age:- 19
3. Time zone:- GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day 4-6 hrs
5. Your Discord :- ss0606
6. Your Nickname :- Sanku Notorious
7. Your ID:- 49627

Additional information

1.Becoming an admin provides a high level of control over the game environment and other players, allowing for the enforcement of rules and making impactful decisions.

2.Admins often have access to exclusive powers or abilities that regular players do not possess, which can make the gameplay have many experiences, like in legal organizations like SAHP i started from start to Cheif

3.Becoming an administrator would provide me with the opportunity for career growth and advancement within an organization. Admins are responsible for managing resources, time, and people.

4.i enojy the server like i'm SAHP officer for last 4- 5 terms, 2x chief of HR 1X Deputy chief of STAFF and currently Cheif of HR

1.Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and i take time to watch the problem from both sides to make a perfect decision

2.Always heed orders from above Recognize my errors and don't make the same ones again

1.I know everything very well, I understand but i found that My greatest weakness is that sometimes i become very emotional toward people..

Yes, I am ready to leave the RP life To become an admin

1.I don't have any so np

Last edited:

Daryl Scott

Ex 101
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Jayden
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GBT (00+00)
4. Average online per day : 6-8 hours in the week 8-16 hours on weekend
5. Your Discord : soapyfanta
6. Your Nickname: Daryl Scott
7. Your ID: 79177

Additional information

Ive contributed to this server by being a LSPD Leader, a Vagos leader and in Government for an extensive amount of time as a Minister of State and know all laws and i feel i have done alot for this server by trying to improve RP in these different organisations. However i realy want to be an admin so that i can contribute by making sure this RP is met and also i would be able to help those in need who are trying to RP.

• I know all server rules
  • My punishment history is reletivly clean with having 1 ban for leader 1.1 and also having 1 ban for General rule 1.1 that was apealed due to admin making a mistake and was removed (if you need proof please dm me)
  • Im fluent in english and welsh and actively learning spanish
  • I learn from all mistakes and use it to improve myself and become a better person
  • I am calm and patient at all time.
  • I am respectfull to everyone
  • I have a good recording software and am able to get POV and keep it for the required time
  • I have experience in GOV, and know all the rules/laws of it
1) Ive made mistakes in the past that resulted in a few people disliking me (I have learned from these)
2) Over react sometimes

Yes, straight away

Yes, i dont have one

Jaden Daku

I Can't Fix You
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Aditya

2. Your age:18

3. Time zone: GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day:4to6 hours

5. Your Discord: jadendaku66891

6. Your Nickname:Jaden

7. Your ID:66891

Additional information

i have worked in legal state organitations like SAHP, FIB,LSPD for a long time now so i know all rules. and understanding of the game mechanics and the rules of the GTA 5 RP server is crucial. Server administrators are responsible for maintaining the integrity of the game and ensuring that all players are following the rules. As such, a good server administrator should have an in-depth knowledge of the game and the server's policies.And i also like to help people and guide them if they are facing any issues and if did something wrong i would not be sorry to give a warn or punish them

my strengths are communication skills,handling situations ,helping people,

kinedness i very much belive everyone if they are crying or say somwthing imotional

yes i am ready to leave rp life to become an admin because i had all the experience to get by doing rp and now i would like to get ghe experience of admin

I dont own a business nor i have that much money to buy one
REGARDS,
Jaden Daku

EpDMCCYso7XoTHYj.gif

Punar Badmash

Ex-Marabunta Leader
Player
1. Your name IRL: Punar
2. Your age:16
3. Time zone:Indian time zone
4. Average online per day: 4to6 hours
5. Your Discord: punar0p
6. Your Nickname: Punar Badmash
7. Your ID:46028

Additional Information

Ans. I want to become a admin cause i have been ex marabunta leader and i can handle panic situation calmly without any difficulty and have experience to control people

Ans. My greatest strength is that i camly handle every situation no matter what

Ans. That i easily belive anyone and will make sure that it will less and make a control on this problem

Ans. Yes,i think i have done almost everything in my rp life

Ans. Yes

Rocky Rakesh

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Rakesh.N

2. Your age : 19

3. Time zone : GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day : 8-10 hours

5. Your Discord : Rocky#0900

6. Your Nickname : Rocky Rakesh

7. Your ID : 60298

Additional information
-I want to become Admin cause i think i have enjoyed this server alot and now i think i should be going for admin because i see new players struggling for finding places also they are not really aware about city so to help them i think i am best to be there

2. What are your strengths? My strengths are:-

1. taking wise decisions

2. having good knowledge about the server

3. have patience

-I dont have any major weaknesses but i am not really good in english ( can't speak it fluently)

- Yes,I am

-Yes, I don't have any

Thanks For Reading
~Rocky Rakesh

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: INTRO GAMER#9785
6. Your Nickname: Alan Zelensky
7. Your ID: 93571

Additional information
Ans -
1. I joined this server because I really love it and I want every new player to enjoy while playing in this server and make this server grow and this can be done by managing the server efficiently with no hackers/rule breakers. This thing can only be done by our admins (gods). I would love to join this admin team to support every member from my side and avoid problems.
2. Moreover, I literally spent 3 terms in LSPD with 2 terms as HC, 3 terms in gangs where in every term I was Underdeputy and then serving the nation while in NG for 2 terms and I know government work too and experienced other legal org's work too. My strengths helped me to become a HC in 2-3 weeks.
3. Basically as much as I know, now I am aware of all rules of the city and my RP life is going good and now I wanna make this RP life good for everyone. So that's why I want to become an admin.
My experiences:

Ex - Ballas Underdeputy

Ex - Major General (NG)

Ex - Bloods Underdeputy

Ex - Families Underdeputy

Ex - Senator Candidate of DOR (GOV)

Ex - HOD of IA (LSPD)

Ans - My strengths are:
(i) I am a good learner and can implement my learning efficiently.
(ii) I am straight to the point always and I don't make useless points in any talk.
(iii) I can complete given tasks before deadline while following rules and regulations very efficiently.
(iv) I am very serious and calm in any situation which helps me to handle or deal with that situation in a very nice way.
(v) I have the capability to make decisions in a moment with my senior's approval.
Ans - My weakness is that I become Frank with anyone whom I know for few moments but now I am trying to fix it.
Ans - Yes, I am ready to leave my RP life to become an admin.
Ans - Yes, I am ready.

I will be highly obliged if my application gets selected.

Thanking you
Yours Faithfully
Alan Zelensky

Teja Chowdary

EN02- Marabunta Curator
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL: Teja Chowdary
2. Your age: 25
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 5-8hrs
5. Your Discord: tejachowdary1997
6. Your Nickname: Teja Chowdaryy
7. Your ID: 66271
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin:- I Love to help people and to make sure no one break rules or goes against the rules and to give punishment to the people who break the rules and help new citizens that come into our city. I have experience in illegal and legal orgs so I think i know a lot and have seen how both sides of the city works.
2. What are your strengths:- I like to go out my way to help others and make sure they are good. I am a hard worker, when I tend to do something I do it and I do it to the best of my ability.
3. What are your greatest weakness :-I am very straight forward, if i dont like something I speak my mind respectfully about that.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes, i am ready to leave RP life
5. Will you be ready to sell your business:- Yes, I am Ready to sell business

Yuvraj Federal

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Yuvraj Singh

2. Your age: 17

3. Time zone: IST

4. Average online per day: 4 to 6 hours per day

5. Your Discord : yuvraj#0617

6. Your Nickname: Yuvraj federal

7. Your ID : 79916

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?: The reason why I want to join admin is that I want to be able to help people when they may have questions and they may not know what to do. I love helping people and making their days. I love helping people. Also, I have been in the city for about 10 months now and have learned a lot and have a lot of nice admin friends. Also, I met a lot of new people. I want to make a difference and make sure people get the help they need. If they have questions I will do my best to answer them. I also, know a lot from being in the city for a long time so I think I will do well with helping people. I have been in almost all legal organizations so I know a lot about them. I know a lot of the city rules and I make to make a difference and help make the server a greater place. I know I am young also but I have a lot of experience and time. I am also mature for my age.

2. What are your strengths?: my strengths are i can handle the situations calmly, polite nature, good behaviour and i respect everyone

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?: My weakness is i got angry sometimes

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Sure yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?: (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) sure i am ready

Nova Winters

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
=> Md Yasin Hossen
2. Your age
=>
3. Time zone
=> UTC/GMT +6 hours
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)
=> as server time 11:00 to 14:00.
5. Average online per day
=>
4 hours
6. Your Discord
=> zeropikachuz
7. Your Nickname
=>
Pikachu
8. Your ID
=>

Additional information
=>
I Am playing on roleplay from past 3 years, I always wonder that how admins help thousands of people daily, I Always love helping people in game, I want to punish those who doesn't follow rules, Now after experiencing a lot in the server now I want to convert myself as a Helping hand towards the New Player And My Wonderful Team of Administrators .

=> Time Punctual
-> Love Helping People In Game As Well As IRL
-> Honest
-> Patinate Towards My Job
-> I can work hard in pressure
-> I can learn anything Quickly

=> I am noob at gun fight & my parents insult.

=> yes, I am ready to leave rp life for become an admin

=> Yes.

Last edited:

Sky Blazze

Better To be Free
Player
Name: Supriyo
Time Zone: GMT +5:30
Average Online Per Day: 4-8 Hours
Discord ID: skyblazee
Nickname: Sky blazze
ID: 102475

Additional Information:

1) Why do you want to become an admin?

-i have done what i would like to do in city . so now i want to become admin to serve the best experience to the city people with my experience so i can make sure every everyone following proper rp rule. so they can enjoy rp more . So after been in LSPD 3X successful term with an active involvement and im 2X under deputy in LSPD so i know rule of ic and ooc both . Also i have a clean punishment history that's why i want to become a Admin now .

2) What are your strengths?

-Good listener, fast Learner, punctual , quick decision making and , i know the city rules Aswell (try to improve other strengths).

3) What are your greatest weaknesses?

-if I'm right i always try to prove im right

4) Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

-yes , i am ready to leave rp life

5) Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

-Yes , i don't have one

Anastasia Steele

Life Is Short Wear Your Party Pants 🍻
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Pavneet kaur
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: mouse_minnie
6. Your Nickname: Anastasia Steele
7. Your ID: 62057
Additional information

> I want to be an administrator since I've been in EN2 for a year and have experience with numerous organizations. I also believe that I can assist the residents of Los Santos because I am now familiar with the regulations & The EN2 server's population is fast expanding, and the success of the server depends on having a capable staff working behind the scenes. As such, I would want to assist the current administration team with their work on the server. The additional support I can offer to improve users' enjoyable RP experiences, whether in-game or through forum administration, would be helpful to the current team. Along with contributing diversity and inclusion to the server management team, I'd also like to learn more about the GRP project from a new perspective.

> ability to quickly learn new jobs and knowledge
> I can manage things by talking politely
> capacity to learn new professions and skills fast

>I am unable to hear aggressive or vulgar words.
>I don't see any contempt towards women.

> Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
> Yes, will not have one

Ritesh Ror

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Ritesh
2. 16
3. UTC+5:30
4. 5 hours
5. ritesh_01
6. Ritesh Hindu
7. 98813

Additional information

Ans-I want to leave Rp Life my want to be a Admin.

Ans-Dedicated towards work
Better understanding of basic problems
Im fluent in english
I have a good recording software and am able to get POV and keep it for the required time

Ans-not that patient on waiting for things

Ans-yes straight away

Ans-I dont have one

Top Bottom