Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Abhinav Rana

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
INFORMATION
Abhinav Rana
2. 17
3. GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. (Monday-Friday)-2-4 Hours / (Saturday-Sunday)-5-10 Hours
5. rana_jii
6. RanaJi Tempest
7. 20653

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
I want to become an admin to help the new people join the server, i want to teach them. In one way i have finished my RP life i have joined every single org and have become a HC there. now with all this experience i want to help the new people and remove the difficulties that they are facing, so that they can enjoy too. I also want to try and minimize the amount of rule breaking going on in the city.
2. My greatest strengths are the following :-
# I'm fluent with English
# I am a patient person.
# Can handle hard situations.
3. My greatest weaknesses are :-
# I'm short tempered.
# I am able not able to control my anger when someone talks about my parents.

4. Yes I'm ready to leave the RP life to become an admin.
5. Yes i agree to sell my business.

Note: I know my punishment history is not too well recently but now i have mentally prepared myself to become an adminstrator, I request you to give me a second chance the last one to prove myself. I wont let you down if you choose me.

Thanks For Reading ✅
~ Abhinav Rana

maxresdefault.jpg

River Lees

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Jared
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: UTC+1
4. Average online per day: 7-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: river_6422
6. Your Nickname: Jared
7. Your ID: 99466

Additional information

I want to become admin because I want to help out and stop the rule breaking. I have been playing Grand Rp for a long time and met many people and built many relationships. If I get accepted to the admin team, I will treat every single person with respect. My time as a role player has come to an end and my new life has begun and that new life is being an admin in Grand RP. I play for many hours and show my dedication to this project. I have played in EN1, EN2 and EN3 and I have a lot of experience in state and crime organization. The amount of time that I was high command in an organization was so much. The reason why I was a High Command it's because I showed the leader and the other High Commands my hard work and how I always wanted to be there to help and many more reasons.

Teamwork: I am a person that can work easily in a group and can think and brainstorm with the group. If the rest of the group gets stuck, I will try and get us unstuck.

Hard work: I work hard every day and I try and show that in the work I do.

Leadership: It's easy for me to lead the group if they need a leader.

sensitive: I could be sensitive sometimes, but I do get over it.

Yes, ready.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I dont have a business

KaKashii

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Pihul Narkhede

Your age: 24

Time zone: +5:30 (India)

Average online per day: 4-6 hours

Your Discord: kakashii_69

Your Nickname: Void invincible

Your ID
: 68721

Additional information:

Why do you want to become an admin?

ANS: I'll Help people by letting them to do a quality RP, so they get a better playing experience on the server and punish people who don't follow the rules.
I want to become a server administrator because I want to assist others with their issues and purely maintain the EN 02 environment. I've been in the city for about a year now and I have an almost complete grasp of the server. I have been most of the time in orgs both in crime and legal. I was FIB DHOD OF HR, FIB 00 Agent, LSPD COS, and in Crime I was Bloods deputy 3 times and UD 3 terms in different terms.

What are your strengths?

ANS: i)I am truthful with my words.
ii)I always listen to my superiors and try to learn from them.
iii)My mindset is positive.
iv)I am always willing to assist.
V) IM dedicated towards my Work

What are your greatest weaknesses?

ANS: i) If someone gets angry with me I get emotional.
ii)I Overthink a lot.

Will you be ready to leave RP Life to become an admin?

ANS: Yes I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

ANS: Yes. But I don't have any business.

Qasim Tzariar

Player
Player
INFORMATION :-

1. Your name IRL : Qasim Butt

2. Your age : 19

3. Time zone : UTC+5

4. Average online per day : 6 TO 7 Hours

5. Your Discord :x_qasim

6. Your Nickname : Qasim Tzariar

7. Your ID : 83164

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION :-

- I have been playing grand RP for too much time and now i have good experience and i was in almost in every legal org and gangs so that's why now i want to become admin to help newbies and existence one's and want to experience admin side.

- I had good problem-solving skills.
- I learn things very fast and learn from my mistakes.
- Stay Calm in any situation.

- I am straightforward.
- Sometimes i trust on people who are not trustworthy.

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
- YES i am ready to leave Rp Life.

5.Will you be ready to sell your business?

- YES I am ready to sell my business.

THE Derek Wakachangi

Ballas
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Derek
  2. Your age: 17
  3. Time zone: UTC+10:00
  4. Average online per day: 4-8 hours
  5. Your Discord: waka.changi
  6. Your Nickname: Derek Wakachangii
  7. Your ID: 118425
Additional information
Becoming a Admin will give me a chance to provide support to the lovely GRP community by brining activity, respectful and fast responding to the EN2 Administrator team! I will be be able to explain in-depth answers to certain questions and take admin calls to people in need. I personally enjoy RP so people who have problems can be assisted.
I'd like to be a JR curator of a organization to make sure the CORRECT Leader is chosen for good RP & responsible!
  1. What are your strengths?
I am fluent English I love helping/assisting people I learn very fast/focus on goals I am calm & respectful

The admin team will benefit from my time zone as when I play there is VERY FEW admins on!
  1. What are your greatest weaknesses?
I sometimes believe people to easy
  1. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes, am ready!
  1. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes, I don't have!

Thanks for reading and reviewing my application! ~~Derek Wakachangi

Deco Rosevelt

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:Abood
2. Your age:18
3. Time zone: Germany Berlin
4. Average online per day: 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord:deco111
6. Your Nickname: Deco Santos
7. Your ID:2959

Additional information

As a potential admin, my primary goal is to maintain the integrity and fair play that GrandRP stands for. I firmly believe that every player should have the opportunity to enjoy their time on the server without any disruptions or infringements on their enjoyment. I am committed to upholding the rules and regulations, ensuring that all players are treated fairly, and addressing any issues promptly and professionally.

Fairness i treat all people the same and stand with the right side and I have the Communication Skill I can talk with people and know what they need and know how I can help them.

Really I musst have a weakness but I can't think of any right know but if I said I don't have any I would be lying because everyone has a weakness.

I would indeed be prepared to leave my current RP life behind.

Yes(I don't have a business)

Thank You For Reading My Application!

Last edited:

Zubair Rasheed

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Mohammed Zubair
2. Your age:22
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 5 - 8+ hours
5. Your Discord: zubair_rasheed
6. Your Nickname: Zubair Rasheed
7. Your ID:397

Additional information

* For now I want to become an admin assistant, I played this server for a fair amount of time and now I want to assist new people in the city about how things work in the city as well as basic rules about events, organizations, and gangs.
*I want to become an admin to help people who are new arrivals. And I have been more than 90+ days , so I think I know how other players are performing.. I see the number of players growing drastically, and I see the overwhelming amount of mistakes are be done by players where I would like to tell them what mistake there are doing and I acknowledge the amount of time and effort needed to keep the community strong and deliver a great and fair service as quickly and as reliable as possible.
* Help people by letting them to do a quality RP, so they get a better playing experience on the server, punish people who don't follow the rules and help people who are getting RDM'ed, VDM'ed... etc
* I'll be not discriminate between friends and other player and wont give partial judgement/punishment.
* I'm active, I play fair, I'm nice to people who are nice to me , I would always take tickets/calls first over RP, just like picking recruits first. I always give fair punishments, depending on the situation. I will be dedicated as a admin, I take it seriously. I would love to help the server grow even more and I am always up to help people!
* after all of the above, I enjoyed a lot in the city and i fulfilled myself by showing a quality roleplay every second, i think now its time to stop showing that and helping to others to make a quality roleplay by confessing the rules and everything when they want to know

* I am a good listener and quick learner, Managing, commitment to the quality RP and patience
* I am patient with people and I don't lose my temper, I am a hard worker, when I tend to do something I do it
* a lot experience In game
* Following up the orders passed by higher ups and I've capable of making a quick decisions as per the higher up

* I can't take it if someone who didn't follow the rules and most of time I can be too forward with people but that happens rarely
* I'll be more patience at every time, until the situation is cleared

* I would love to be act as admin, I'll play RP when I'm free from admin situations

* Yes, i can sell my business if i have one.. so there is no issue in it

Salman_RKHAN

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Salman Rashid Khan
2. Your age :

3. Time zone :
GMT+6
4. Average online per day :
3 - 8+ Hours
5. Your Discord :
v![Я]u$™#2731
6. Your Nickname :
Salman Maverick
7. Your ID :

Additional information
In order to reach high you need to aim high. I want to become an admin to bring this great community to a higher standard than it already is. I want to contribute my time in a more useful way to help others have a better experience.

With 18 years of dedicated gaming experience and now entering my 30s, I believe I possess the perfect blend of passion, expertise, and maturity to be an esteemed game administrator. I have the patience and emotional maturity to handle people of all types.

Maybe I sometimes prioritize my gaming life more than other things and my job.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP Life to become an admin?
Yes, With Great Responsibility comes a Greater Sacrifice

I do not own any businesses at the moment.

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Deputy Chief Administrator
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews.

1- Salman Maverick - 121203 - v![Я]u$™#2731
2- Qasim Tzariar - 83164 - x_qasim

Interviews will be at 14:30 Server time on 18-11-2023​

Anishaa McClain

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL : Satvik Garg
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 7 to 8 hrs
5. Your Discord : skitgamingeditz
6.Your Nickname : Anishaa McClain
7. Your ID : 111886

Additional Imformation

I want to become an admin because it is my dream to help people around the city. I see that Grand is the best RP ever but there are some bad factors that are creating problems- Racism, OOC insult, harassment, etc. If we can get rid of this thing then there will be no factors affecting Grand city 2 to become the best city ever. Like in Grand city 2 we have everything in RP- EMS to SAHP, Bloods to Ballas, patrol pump to flowers shop, etc. We really enjoy these things if we get fair play in that. So I would like to Join the Administrator team to help and get rid of bad factors. I personally think that Grand can capture 2x, 3x more players if our Administrator team is really strong and able to give fair chance to everyone. I m here to get a chance to help everyone. Thank you!

My strengths are that I am a patient, optimistic, quick learner, Hard working, smart worker and one of my biggest strengths is that I listen and observe everything and then take a decision. I am mature and treat everyone equally.

Its my first time to become admin in this server, it may take some time for me to learn how to operate the commands.
I always Become Humble To Everyone .

Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin. Also for helping people and a Quality RP server.

Yes i am ready to sell or loss my Business for Admin position.

Can Vurdurur

Veteran
Leader of unofficial org
Information
1. Your name IRL: Can
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT + 3
4. Average online per day: 8 Hour
5. Your Discord: cann_you
6. Your Nickname: Can Prada
7. Your ID: 79722

Additional information

I want to be an admin because I have spent a lot of time on all servers of grp, I have been in high command in all organizations, I aim to ensure that people in grand rp can continue their rp at high quality and maintain a level rp system, my first priority is to aim for people to enjoy rp without violating server rules, and secondly, players generally think that the admins are enemies or will disrupt their rp, and I aim to destroy the perception.

Moreover I speak Turkish
I'm a good listener
I am very respectful of my environment
I quickly fulfill the orders and tasks given
and discipline comes first

I get angry if I am disrespected or insulted

I have been in rp for more than 1 year, I have done enough rp and now I will help people to rp so im ready
I had one once and I sold it, so I'm ready.

Starkopian

Peace
Player
1. Your name IRL - Suyash Pawar
2. Your age - 21
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - 7 TO 8 HRS
5. Your Discord - Starkopian7854
6. Your Nickname - Starkopian Badshah
7. Your ID - 44612

I am passionate about supporting and empowering others, and I believe that the role of an admin serves as a crucial foundation for enabling a thriving and harmonious community. As an admin, I am drawn to the opportunity to foster a positive and inclusive environment, promote effective communication and collaboration, and contribute to the overall success of the group. I am confident that my organizational skills, problem-solving abilities, and dedication to serving others make me a well-suited candidate for this important role.

My strengths include:

Organizational Skills: I am highly organized and meticulous, with a proven ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize effectively. I excel at maintaining clear records, adhering to deadlines, and ensuring that all administrative tasks are handled efficiently and accurately.

Communication Skills: I am an effective communicator, both verbally and in writing. I can clearly and concisely convey information, actively listen to others' perspectives, and maintain a calm and professional demeanor in challenging situations.

Problem-Solving Skills: I am a creative problem solver, adept at identifying root causes, developing innovative solutions, and implementing effective strategies to overcome obstacles. I approach challenges with a calm and analytical mindset, always seeking the best possible outcome for all involved parties.

Dedication to Service: I am deeply committed to serving others and contributing to the well-being of the community. I am always willing to go the extra mile to assist those in need, and I find great satisfaction in helping others achieve their goals.

I am aware of my tendency to be a perfectionist, sometimes prioritizing meticulousness over efficiency. I am actively working on delegating tasks effectively and allowing myself the flexibility to accept occasional imperfections. Additionally, I am sometimes hesitant to express my opinions openly, preferring to carefully consider all perspectives before contributing to discussions. I am actively working on building my confidence in sharing my ideas and engaging in constructive dialogue.

Yes, I am fully prepared to leave my RP life behind and dedicate myself wholeheartedly to the responsibilities of being an admin. I recognize that the admin role requires a significant commitment of time and energy, and I am confident that I can fulfill these duties while maintaining a high level of performance. I am eager to transition from an active RP participant to a dedicated facilitator and supporter of the community.

Yes, I am fully prepared to divest myself of my business interests if I am selected as an admin. I understand that this is a necessary requirement for the role, and I have already initiated the process of selling my business. I am committed to focusing solely on my admin duties and ensuring that I am not engaged in any activities that could compromise my objectivity or create conflicts of interest.

Soumen Mandal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Soumen Mandal
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 7-8 Hrs
5. Your Discord: soumenmandal
6. Your Nickname: Soumen Mandal
7. Your ID: 73625

Additional information

Ans:
1. I have been Playing in the server as a citizen, Leo or gang member For like 1 year And got many experience from this and Now I want to Served As a admin to help the New citizens By Any type of rules or any Problem they are facing I will solve them If possible And one thing that I also want to explore the City as Admin and get much more experience from admin side.

Ans:
1. I am a person of high patience.
2. I become available in city whenever there is a need for me.
3. I have a expertise in handling tense situations calmly.
4. I always give my 100% for every task.
5. My communication skills help me to make myself a good communicator.

Ans:
1. Get nervous sometimes.
2. Trust everyone very easily.
3. I don't like any type of corruption

Ans: Yes

Ans: Don't have one.

Picsart_23-11-18_19-33-08-842.gif

Astral Rakib

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL = Md Rakib Hasan
2. Your age = 26
3. Time zone =GMT+6
4. Average online per day = 8 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord = astralrakib
6. Your Nickname = Astal Rakib
7. Your ID = 87986

Additional information
= I played long time in RP life , Now I want be admin because now I know lots of thing about RP , so I want help players by an admin.
= Mt strengths is my parents, and my Friends.

= I have not so much weaknesses. But I some time I trust people and make them my friend easyly.
= Yes , I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin
= Yes,

Harshita_115417

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Neha Singh
2. Your age - 18+
3. Time zone - gmt 5:30+
4. Average online per day- 8 to 9 hrs
5. Your Discord - queenlyvibess
6. Your Nickname - Rin Nohara
7. Your ID- 115417

Additional information

I want to be an admin because I have spent a lot of time on all servers of grp, I have been in high command in all organizations, I aim to ensure that people in grand rp can continue their rp at high quality and maintain a level rp system, my first priority is to aim for people to enjoy rp without violating server rules, and secondly, players generally think that the admins are enemies or will disrupt their rp, and I aim to destroy the perception.

I speak 𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩
I'm a good listener
I am very respectful of my environment
I quickly fulfill the orders and tasks given
and discipline comes first

I get angry if I am disrespected or insulted

have been in rp for more than 1 year, I have done enough rp and now I will help people to rp so im ready

I had one once and I sold it, so I'm ready.

Top Bottom